Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

**OFFICIAL** Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Wedding Spring 2018

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218January 15, 2018 4:08 AM

I hope Sarah gets invited. She should. She lives with Andrew. Harry is friendly with his cousins. Beatrice and Eugenie, who will be invited. Don't be a dick like William and not invite Sarah leaving her at home. It's not going to kill Harry to invite Sarah. And Harry has spent time at Sarah and Andrew's ski lodge in Switzerland.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2017 2:18 PM

Her clothes are always much too tight and she needs industrial-strength Spanx.

Does she really live in the same house as Andrew? I heard that he let her stay at his place, he wasn't there a lot or he had a separate wing or something, but that was 20 years ago. I think it's something people keep repeating but it's not true anymore. Same as "they're waiting for Prince Philip to die before they remarry." Not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2017 2:33 PM

I can see it now. Fourth bottle of pink champagne and Fergs "is off to the races" as they say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2017 4:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2017 5:03 PM

Any fashion advice for Meghan as she reads her Princess-In-Training manual?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2017 8:45 AM

R1 Harry will invite the relatives he's told to invite, just as his brother did.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2017 9:33 AM

According to The Sunday Times the royal siblings Prince George and Princess Charlotte have been confirmed as bridesmaid and pageboy for the nuptials of their Uncle Harry to Meghan Markle in May next year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2017 11:21 AM

Andrew. Yes, I keep forgetting about him. (And count myself lucky to have that privilege) Let's hope they keep him well-chaperoned. Revolting man. Stay away kids.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2017 11:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2017 8:20 PM

Yeesh, Sarah's looking ROUGH! I think it's funny how the hissing, snapping brits are tearing into Meghan's looks. She's a stunning supermodel compared to 99.9% of British women.

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2017 8:27 PM

R9 Geez, let's hope he puts some decent clothes on for the ceremony...

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2017 8:33 PM

How many threads do we need about this woman?????

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2017 8:34 PM

Meghan will ship her Dad off to a "Health and Rejuvenation Resort" for the next 5 1/2 months. No way he'll be slim as Philip but......he obviously is in desperate need of a "polishing up."

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2017 8:40 PM

R10 I thought the straight, white teeth were veneers. No?

by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2017 9:50 PM

Wait till Kate's Uncle Gary slugs Duchess Meghan in the chops one night in a drunken rage. See how many porcelain bits are left on the sidewalk, then you'll know how many veneers, r14.

by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2017 9:59 PM

R13 you could send my dad to one of those spas and he'd break out. He would just ask the designer to make him a bigger suit and get over it. No ones looking at him anyway, would be his argument.

Fat old guys don't care. So good luck to Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2017 10:51 PM

Buck Palace is in charge now, r16. "On Her Majesty's Orders" overrides everything. Watch William being publicly scolded by the Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2017 11:10 PM

I understand that r17 but I don't think the Queen cares one iota how bad the Americans look. Her staff won't be asking any of them to lose weight. If they want to waddle into the Church, that's Meghan's problem.

by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2017 11:23 PM

R17 Oh the horror, the horror!!! Seriously... if that’s the most grandma has to criticize, that’s not bad.

by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2017 11:57 PM

But that dirty look the queen gave william was hilarious.

"Ew, ew, who squats down to speak with their children. What are we? The help? Ew"

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2017 12:29 AM

Exactly, r20. One does have one's priorities, after all.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2017 12:41 AM

I don't think Sarah will be invited. At the time of her death, Diana wasn't even speaking to Sarah. All because Sarah said she caught warts from borrowing Diana's shoes.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2017 12:56 AM

If Charles has any say and he might ......there's no way Andrew or Sarah will be invited. At least Sarah. By May, God forbid, Phillip might be gone leaving the Queen alone and dependant entirely on Charles for everything.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2017 1:33 AM

I’m growing quite fond of the Sarah Ferguson troll who manages to force the dreadful woman into every single thread about the Royals.

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2017 1:37 AM

Fergie wasn't invited to William and Kate's huge wedding at the Abbey and she won't to Harry' smaller one at St George's which holds half the capacity. She isn't close to either of them and is no longer a relative.

Now whether Andrew ups and remarries her next spring after Will and Kate's new sprog is born is a better topic to debate. Andrew will fall out of the top six in line of succession and will no longer need the Queen's approval to wed.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2017 1:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2017 1:53 AM

If they can help it the royals don't air their dirty laundry so Andrew will be invited, regardless of whatever he is doing now to embarrass the Queen. They won't invite Sarah for a few reasons, the first being she's the ex wife of the sixth in line to the throne so she's just not important enough, regardless of how well she gets along with Andrew or Harry. But she really burned her bridge when she tried to sell access to Andrew for £500,000 in 2010. Nail in the coffin right there.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2017 2:03 AM

Even though it was a coons piracy between Sarah and Andrew, r27 to sell access? Remember it was Andrew who rigged the scheme to sell access to Buck Palace only a few weeks ago.

The Beckham blew it by posting photos of their kids dressed up in vintage princess costumes on their Instagram. Andrew had to quickly come up with a plausible story that these celebrity kids (including Paul McCartney's grandchildren) only had access to his - Prince Andrew's office.

The deceit is neverending either those two - Andrew and Sarah. Always trying to make a quick buck.

While we're on this topic - Andrew is in DM'S headlines today saying he's the Royal Family's "Ideas Factory" when it comes to commercial investment concepts.

Andrew and Sarah concocted that original access to himself scheme / scandal. They're thick as thieves those two.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2017 2:34 AM

"conspiracy"

by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2017 2:34 AM

Oh no doubt r28, but he's protected and she isn't. So she takes the fall.

by Anonymousreply 30December 4, 2017 2:45 AM

Correct, r30. But his hands are dirty.

by Anonymousreply 31December 4, 2017 2:53 AM

A British journalist on CNN stated that it was HIGHLY UNLIKELY that White Supremicist Donald and his fascistic racist former hooker wife would receive invitations to the Wedding. I eagerly anticipate the snub when Javanka’s goes missing too!

by Anonymousreply 32December 4, 2017 2:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2017 3:11 AM

I hope not r32, especially because he'd expect an invitation and will be highly offended if he doesn't receive one. Which will be hilarious. And he won't take it graciously either. He'll rant on twitter and try to put a pox on the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2017 3:15 AM

By the time the May Wedding rolls around, Trump will be so knee deep in his own excrement, that a royal wedding snub will be the least of his concerns.

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2017 3:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2017 6:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2017 6:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2017 6:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 4, 2017 6:45 PM

Have the paps stalked him there? That's rude. I assume everyone in her family is fair game now that she's marrying a Prince. Poor things.

by Anonymousreply 40December 4, 2017 7:06 PM

Half her family have already sold stories and/or pictures to the tabloids. No need to pity them.

by Anonymousreply 41December 4, 2017 7:31 PM

I can't exactly picture Tom Markle in a morning suit sipping champagne at the pre-reception at Windsor Castle. Is it me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 4, 2017 7:50 PM

Not her dad r41.

by Anonymousreply 43December 4, 2017 9:21 PM

Kensington Palace courtiers have probably told Prince Philip that Harry is engaged to:

Princess Madeleine: 28. Third in line to the Swedish throne. An equestrian rider who is recently single after allegations of infidelity ended her engagement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 5, 2017 6:31 PM

R44 - Madeleine is already married with two children. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 45December 5, 2017 6:33 PM

That hussy!

by Anonymousreply 46December 5, 2017 6:34 PM

I bet my life they haven't told Philip she's half African American. Then they'll just try to keep him away from anyone more than slightly olive skinned at the wedding because he's guaranteed to say something like "in my day that girl wouldn't even be allowed to work in the kitchens!" within earshot of Meghan's mother.

by Anonymousreply 47December 5, 2017 7:02 PM

I'm seeing a marvelous Shakespearean tragedy ahead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 5, 2017 7:23 PM

Okay, second runner-up for Harry r45 and she's a German Princess! Philip will do cartwheels guaranteed. They can put her photo all around the palaces and bring in look alikes to meet Philip.

Princess Elisabeth: 29. Princess of the German Thurn und Taxis. A jet-setting socialite who works as a writer and editor in London.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 5, 2017 8:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 11, 2017 3:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 11, 2017 3:26 PM

Sarah always wears dresses which accentuate her gunt, she could look much more flattering if she didn’t try to squeeze into such tight things.

I doubt she’ll get an invite, it would be too awkward considering she’s an ex.

by Anonymousreply 52December 11, 2017 6:44 PM

He did lighting for General Hospital and some prime time show. She spent time on the sets when growing up.

The media needs to leave the man alone.

by Anonymousreply 53December 11, 2017 7:15 PM

Bet Meghan is doing cartwheels over it, r50. She's being Mortanized.

by Anonymousreply 54December 11, 2017 8:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 12, 2017 1:18 AM

May19th is the Wedding Date.

by Anonymousreply 56December 15, 2017 9:23 PM

Look for May 19, 2018 to be the date Trump opens the new London Embassy.

by Anonymousreply 57December 15, 2017 9:30 PM

So who will perform at The Wedding Reception? Ellie Goulding sang Elton John's Your Song at William and Kate's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 15, 2017 9:35 PM

^^^ I bet Ed Sheeran.

by Anonymousreply 59December 15, 2017 10:00 PM

I was about to write that, r59. But which song?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 15, 2017 10:33 PM

Plane and hotel are booked. I'll be there for this once in a life time American/British wedding celebration.

by Anonymousreply 61December 15, 2017 10:35 PM

Sarah still dresses in the worst styles of the 80s. Her and Andrew’s young heifers sure are hard on the eyes.

Meghan’s dad mayclean up decently. Professional grooming of his beard and a well tailored suit and good shoes can work wonders.

by Anonymousreply 62December 15, 2017 10:46 PM

What the hell are they going to do with Prince Philip?

by Anonymousreply 63December 15, 2017 11:02 PM

R61 You better be reporting to DL everything you experience!

by Anonymousreply 64December 15, 2017 11:05 PM

Song to rock on at the wedding reception. Rhianna. She knows Harry and would be happy to do him the favor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 15, 2017 11:12 PM

Put him on the prince stand and wheel him about.

by Anonymousreply 66December 15, 2017 11:20 PM

The Celebitches are collectively creaming their panties; further proof that "Third-Wave" feminists are truly just MRA's wet dreams.

The Sparkle former acquaintance keeps feeding me info, and even though I won't share the juicy parts, I almost feel like opening an account at Celebitchy to fuck with Frau Kaiser and her Frau-ettes, none of whom know Megs from a cunt hole, but seem to very sincerely think that Sparkle is the Second Coming of their Personal Mary Magdalene, La Jolie.

by Anonymousreply 67December 15, 2017 11:38 PM

I just hope there isn't a funeral in the family before then.

by Anonymousreply 68December 16, 2017 12:39 AM

I thought the British royal didn't get married in May because it was bad luck?

Does this meanHer Majesty not approve after all?

by Anonymousreply 69December 16, 2017 12:47 AM

I don't think they had a choice, r69. There's all these events on the royal calendar. I found this link - from 2016 citing 2016 royal engagements. They were probably constrained by Kate's pregnancy and wanted it done well before summer break. So May it was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 16, 2017 12:59 AM

R70, Awesome website. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 71December 16, 2017 1:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 16, 2017 1:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 16, 2017 1:28 PM

R67, Please spill! You're among friends... (And some of us would love to know!!!)

by Anonymousreply 74December 16, 2017 1:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 16, 2017 9:48 PM

^^^there she is again with the black pantyhose. Either she thinks it’s a signature look, or she’s got fugly legs she’s trying to hide.

by Anonymousreply 76December 17, 2017 4:55 AM

I'm sure Victoria Beckham was delighted to see Fergie's lumpy legs going bump bump bump down the funny stairs further accentuating the ill-suited VB mini-skirt.

by Anonymousreply 77December 17, 2017 7:26 PM

Ed sang this song a day ago at Miss France 2018. Bet he sings this song at Harry and Meghan's reception.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 17, 2017 10:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 19, 2017 10:53 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 19, 2017 10:53 AM

Sorry but dat girl be one homely beeyatch. She must know how to make Harrys dick sing. This is the best he can do? She ugly black or white and her kiddy photos were scary ugly. Never heard of her before her sucking Harry's hairy dick, but she sho knows how to get in de dough. Well look at is dis way. One less ugly trollet to take away fine black mens from the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 81December 19, 2017 11:14 AM

She won't be wearing the outfit at r79. Not unless she's trying to kill the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 82December 19, 2017 11:31 AM

An Israeli designer? Won't happen. The Beeb, The Guardian, The Independent, and Jeremy Corbyn would squeal in outraged indignance. To say nothing of what Brit Muslims would do.

by Anonymousreply 83December 19, 2017 11:40 AM

She'll use an English designer to show her devotion to her new home and role.

by Anonymousreply 84December 19, 2017 11:46 AM

R28, I prefer "coons piracy"! They DO like to pilfer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 19, 2017 11:52 AM

Monster in law the queen has to approve the wedding gown length and no chest exposed.

by Anonymousreply 86December 19, 2017 12:32 PM

Those sketches were supposedly approved for release / publication by the Palace.

But here's the style Meghan is really working on......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 19, 2017 6:04 PM

The shoes. A nod to the bride's "entertainment industry" roots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 19, 2017 6:10 PM

You have all missed the major controversy over the wedding. It's on the same date as the football (soccer) finals. It would be like have the wedding in USA on the day of the super bowl... even more so. But I feel that the fans of Br. football would be different than fans for the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 89December 19, 2017 6:39 PM

It's only the FA Cup and isn't it played in the evening? Wedding will be earlier.

by Anonymousreply 90December 19, 2017 6:43 PM

This engagement is not like the others. Harry and Meghan posed for the obligatory photo op, did an interview and made one public appearance as an engaged couple and then - nothing. Miss Sparkle has disappeared. No one has seen her since the Nottingham appearance. It's like it never happened. What the hell has she been doing these last weeks?

by Anonymousreply 91December 19, 2017 7:17 PM

Apparently she attended some Palace staff Christmas parties but interestingly enough. while paps got pics of Wills and Kate coming and going, nothing on the Sparkles.

by Anonymousreply 92December 19, 2017 7:23 PM

She is being "tutored", r91.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 19, 2017 7:25 PM

Maybe she's getting a "makeover" from her long, lanky and straggly locks at the Engagement Photo Op to something more "stylish" like this befitting her new role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 19, 2017 7:37 PM

And shoes that fit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 19, 2017 7:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 19, 2017 8:46 PM

Meghan's legs are sticks without shape. But then, like any number of wealthy men, Harry wanted a skinny long-haired brunette.

by Anonymousreply 97December 20, 2017 8:57 AM

R91, I think she’s pregnant. She did one public appearance after the engagement, then disappeared.

The baby will be born, she’ll starve herself before the wedding, then wear a baby bump for nine months after the wedding and give birth to a healthy, one year old baby!

by Anonymousreply 98December 20, 2017 11:13 AM

Prince Harry just received a new military honor that previously was held by Prince Philip? Is this a big deal?

by Anonymousreply 99December 20, 2017 1:27 PM

R100 - passing the torch to the younger generation. Philip is retired and the queen approved Harry as his replacement. I guess Charles and William have enough on their plates so she decided that the grandson who served in Afghanistan should get the honor.

by Anonymousreply 100December 20, 2017 2:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 20, 2017 2:08 PM

Am I the only one who finds it strange that they're all driving there in separate cars? William, Kate, Harry, Meghan, and the Cambridge kids all live barely 2 miles away in Kensington Palace. Couldn't they all go in one big limo?

by Anonymousreply 102December 20, 2017 2:21 PM

I notice she likes to show the ring. Even when pulling her hair away from her face, she does it in a very conscious way in order to show some diamond sparkle.

by Anonymousreply 103December 20, 2017 2:37 PM

In theory they could have r102, but not surprised they went in separate vehicles.

by Anonymousreply 104December 20, 2017 3:04 PM

Do you think the little kids sit at a different table at this luncheon, or do they sit at the big table with the Queen and everyone else?

Just wondering what the nanny does then. Does she eat in the kitchen?

by Anonymousreply 105December 20, 2017 4:17 PM

The little kids probably sit elsewhere with their nannies. Maybe HM pops her head in for a quick greeting but I doubt they’re allowed to run amuck. Ca you imagine the withering looks of death from Princess Anne?

by Anonymousreply 106December 20, 2017 4:24 PM

I also would like to know what they eat.

Did Andrew and Edward go?

by Anonymousreply 107December 20, 2017 4:35 PM

Oh, and I'm disappointed they didn't get a nice picture of Lady Sarah Chatto, as she's my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 108December 20, 2017 4:37 PM

[quote] What the hell has she been doing these last weeks?

She was in LA privately visiting her mother before the holidays. It was in all the papers.

by Anonymousreply 109December 20, 2017 4:38 PM

I was hoping for a quick photo of Lady Sarah’s hot son.

by Anonymousreply 110December 20, 2017 4:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 20, 2017 11:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 20, 2017 11:18 PM

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade but Enty of CDAN had a few shocking reveals re Sparkle in the last few weeks. Well not shocking for an actress on a night soap. Definitely not Royal Family photos and past behavior if the Blinds are at all true.

by Anonymousreply 113December 21, 2017 2:09 AM

Spill, r113. And Link.

by Anonymousreply 114December 21, 2017 2:17 AM

Seconding R114.

by Anonymousreply 115December 21, 2017 2:57 AM

R111, I’ve read (here) that Anne and her husband have been separated for a while.

by Anonymousreply 116December 21, 2017 3:11 AM

It's kind of obvious that Anne's relationship is on the rocks. Interesting how SM never says much - if anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 117December 21, 2017 3:20 AM

Sarah is aging horribly!

by Anonymousreply 118December 21, 2017 3:25 AM

That sketch at R79 is a joke, right?

by Anonymousreply 119December 21, 2017 3:47 AM

It seems it would be less obvious if Anne's husband simply rode another car in, but the man is like, "Oh no, I'mma walk, and I'mma walk slowly so no one misses me"!

by Anonymousreply 120December 21, 2017 4:28 AM

No joke, r79. DM looked at the supposed Palace -approved designs and then done one transposed the design onto a fake Markle body.

She's petite and short and I'm not all that surprised that she'd want something feminine (to her way of thinking), non-traditional and expressive of her personality.

I'm not shocked at all.

by Anonymousreply 121December 21, 2017 4:42 AM

Blind Item #9, where most of the 55 guesses are MM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 21, 2017 6:20 AM

"Blind Item #9 CDAN Blind linked above Refers to "Deal or No Deal" There are more people coming forward who say this now former B+ list mostly television actress supplemented her income when she was starting out by meeting men for money and being a sugarbaby. She was not alone in that from this particular show where there were another dozen women who joined her supplementing their income. They used the little bit of fame the hit network show gave them to earn some extra money."

by Anonymousreply 123December 21, 2017 6:21 AM

Blind Items Revealed #1 (test next post)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 21, 2017 6:26 AM

"Blind Items Revealed #1 October 17, 2017

Apparently there are several dozen nude photos of this alliterate B list mostly television actress from a long running cable show. Normally this would not be a big deal, but in this case it could be huge, especially if the plan for a specific website for the photos is put in place.

Meghan Markle POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 8:00 AM 84 COMMENTS "

by Anonymousreply 125December 21, 2017 6:27 AM

In a side view, Harry's nose is just like the Red Setter's.

by Anonymousreply 126December 21, 2017 6:39 AM

R126, And his hairline at the temples, his hair color (yeah, yeah, Charles Spencer, blah, blah), his teeth (no huge Windsor choppers, which his brother, aunt, uncles, and even his cousins all have),...

by Anonymousreply 127December 21, 2017 11:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 21, 2017 11:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 21, 2017 11:42 AM

Great photos! She’s a beautiful woman.

by Anonymousreply 130December 21, 2017 11:51 AM

She looks like she’s wearing a see through dress in R128’s photo.

by Anonymousreply 131December 21, 2017 2:10 PM

R129, looks like a jewelry advertisement. Even the turn of the collar. Lol!

Insta-ham feel.

by Anonymousreply 132December 21, 2017 5:17 PM

The Harry and MeAgain photo setup you didn't see, r132. That version is on Harry's nightable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 21, 2017 5:45 PM

Poor Harry.

by Anonymousreply 134December 21, 2017 10:34 PM

What r132 said.

I'll be riveted on how she solves her wedding gown dilemma. It can't be sleeveless. It can't be strapless. ( And thank God or Satan for that. Why do brides who have no business being in a sleeveless/ strapless gown insist on it? ugh)

So then, how to avoid echoing Kate's wedding gown?

Easy, but it would take some daring on her part- Go with a sheath, NOT a ballgown. A sheath, however, takes height and I don't think Markle has it.

by Anonymousreply 135December 21, 2017 10:49 PM

Forgot to add that it shouldn't be a stand alone sheath. Given the formality of the wedding it should be a two piece ensemble. It would need a bolero cut jacket or a longer, thigh length jacket, made from an exquisite spring/summer weight fabric.

by Anonymousreply 136December 21, 2017 11:01 PM

Markle is tiny. And short. What looks great on a runway fashion model would make Smeg look like a munchkin. That's why I'm not surprised that the "Palace" revealed that design by Israeli designer at r80.

Than again, Me-Again has becomes fast buddies with Victoria Beckham. So Smegs could end up wearing something like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 21, 2017 11:19 PM

Meg's Honeymoon dress by VB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 21, 2017 11:24 PM

Sounds like her dad "plans" to walk her down the aisle but actually has no idea if he's asked.

For all their love and reverence for their mom, and how they want her respected, neither William nor Harry married a woman remotely like her. She had short blonde hair, their wives have long flowing dark hair. She had blue eyes, their wives have brown eyes. She was 12 years or more younger than Charles; Kate is slightly older than William and Meghan is 3 years older than Harry. Kate's tall - that's the only commonality. While I think both Meghan and Kate are better looking than Camilla, it's like they did a do over and stuck with the experienced, more sophisticated peer as a spouse instead of going for an aristocrat. Of course it's also possible the aristocrats didn't want either of them. More fun not being in the family.

by Anonymousreply 139December 21, 2017 11:29 PM

Isn't Meghan about 5'6"? I wouldn't necessarily count that as short. She's got long arms and legs which I guess make her look taller. I would have estimated her to be about 5'8".

She'll look tiny/short next to W,K, & H though.

by Anonymousreply 140December 21, 2017 11:40 PM

R139, actually, I get damaged, neurotic vibe from Kate; I can see that there might be a psychological resemblance to Diana.

by Anonymousreply 141December 21, 2017 11:40 PM

R132, Guess I'm not the only one who doesn't see a real tight connection between these 2 lovebirds. Definitely more than with Princesses Dianna and Kate Middleton had with their fiance's but still a little too posed vs natural, flowing chemistry. It's as if Central Casting matched them up based on what the job officially required rather than due to intense passion between them.

Then again many Hollywood marriages have the same look in the beginning and middle of the marriage. Seems off to me as a couple should be there for each other, rather than posing for the public. Much more believable if the couple ignored the general public watching them and concentrated only on their beloved so close besides them.

Would also work if we saw a pic of a twosome sharing a private joke, or a more intimate comment.

by Anonymousreply 142December 21, 2017 11:45 PM

R136, Della I agree. Love the look of a bolero jacket for the actual ceremony which then can be taken off for dancing afterwards. I'm also 5'4" so well aware that many fashions can make me look "like I'm drowning in fabric."

by Anonymousreply 143December 21, 2017 11:49 PM

I think they’re a fantastic couple and I wish them all the best!

by Anonymousreply 144December 22, 2017 12:01 AM

7th pic down on 12/21/17 CDAN Blind Gossip page is another pic of the twosome. What do you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 22, 2017 1:18 AM

R127...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 22, 2017 1:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 25, 2017 6:34 PM

The hat looks like a poo emoji.

by Anonymousreply 148December 25, 2017 6:35 PM

R147, You're right. She also should have angled the hat. It looks even worse placed incorrectly.

by Anonymousreply 149December 25, 2017 9:49 PM

A better look for tiny Meghan. And she should lose the straggly hair and do something with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 25, 2017 11:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151December 25, 2017 11:15 PM

I think Meghan might do well with a wrapper worn over her dress, like the Countess of Wessex wore at her wedding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 26, 2017 12:13 AM

Damn, Harry’s bald spot is enormous! It’s on full display in the new pics of them going to church with HM.

by Anonymousreply 153December 26, 2017 12:39 AM

Based on what I've seen so far of how Meghan dresses (straggly hair, crumply-looking blanket coats tied at the waist, ill-fitting shoes, loose boots, and dull, colorless, upside down salad bowl hats), I am not holding out for much of a dazzling gown or wedding get-up.

If she shows her legs, it will be guaranteed to be a total fashion disaster.

by Anonymousreply 154December 26, 2017 12:42 AM

[quote] The deceit is neverending either those two - Andrew and Sarah. Always trying to make a quick buck.

She's his pimp. That's why he's kept her around all this time. She arranges the meetings and handles the money exchange. And when Andrew got caught selling access to Buckingham Palace, the courtiers said, the Beckhams were guests of Andrew and, "‘From time to time members of the Royal Family who reside at royal residences invite guests to visit privately.’

That little disclaimer was in case all the other various times Andrew rented out the Taxpayer's palace like it was Airbnb came to light. Make no damned mistake about it, Andrew has been renting out Buckingham palace to the rich and famous for a long time. That's how he was able to buy a 13 Million pound villa in Switzerland - and he put Fergie's name on it too. They are thick thieves. After the press reported on it, the Queen strong armed the press to drop the story

by Anonymousreply 155December 26, 2017 12:45 AM

Yet Andrew made a big stink in the press a few months ago about having to call off Eugenie's wedding or engagement because Charles wanted Andrew to pay some costs to rehab the KP cottage Eug was going to move into (with Jack the pub manager).

I thought at the time Charles doesn't want Fergie anywhere near KP which is what would inevitably happen. Fergie would move right in (likely turn that space into more Airbnb opportunities) and within weeks, Eugene would start complaining about needing more room thus spreading the York tentacles even deeper onto KP property.

I'm surprised Charles hasn't moved the York sisters further away from public view. They seem to be playing bigger roles. Gaining greater visibility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 26, 2017 1:06 AM

MM looks frumpy in the photo at r151. Ill-fitting and too-long coat, wrinkled boots, doofus hat, unflattering colors. Meanwhile, pregnant Catherine looks classy and trim.

Also, in the pictures of the foursome walking, she and Kate seem to avoid assiduously even glancing in the other's direction. Br-r-r-r!

by Anonymousreply 157December 26, 2017 1:12 PM

"she" = Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 158December 26, 2017 1:13 PM

Jeez. I mean r157.

by Anonymousreply 159December 26, 2017 1:15 PM

At least Meghan is consistent, r157.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 26, 2017 1:25 PM

Those blanket style coats look great on tall models with nice legs and sophisticated hair styles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 26, 2017 1:30 PM

Her stage 5 clinging is weird. The body language was especially off as she was clinging like mad to his arm and yet both his hands were slouched in his pockets.

by Anonymousreply 162December 26, 2017 1:57 PM

Yes, her being photographed with having her arm around his has been commented upon ad nauseum. Some people like closeness and body contact, perhaps it's the influence from her mother. It may in fact be one of the things Harry loves about her, since he probably didn't have many hugs as a child due to the dry British upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 163December 26, 2017 2:09 PM

r154 Meghan's got great style, look at her many outfits over the years. I am having a hard time seeing one that doesn't look great on her. I think you may be suffering from Markle Derangement Syndrome - I'd be surprised if she could wear anything you would approve of.

by Anonymousreply 164December 26, 2017 2:11 PM

Agree, the clinging is weird, r162. Everyone keeps saying "She's an Actress!" so she can handle publicity, crowds, public pressure. Even Harry himself said he wanted someone with previous experience in the limelight.

Yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 165December 26, 2017 2:17 PM

You sound unloved, r165

by Anonymousreply 166December 26, 2017 2:25 PM

Now looking at it the coat is too long and boot is a little too casual for that event. She should have gone for a more fitted boot, slouchy boot is a no no. I just knew that she is just an overhyped media flavor in terms of look, style and career level. I never believed she was this confident feminist because if she were she would not have married into that family. By the way Kate coat and boot look well fitted minus the hat.

by Anonymousreply 167December 26, 2017 2:44 PM

In other words, not Meghan, R161.

by Anonymousreply 168December 26, 2017 4:26 PM

Meghan Markle always looks like a committee of drunken elves puts her outfits together. And shoves her out the front door.

by Anonymousreply 169December 26, 2017 4:31 PM

R169 bullshit She looked fantastic at the church service. Kate looked like a doll you'd buy in Harrod's basement shop.

by Anonymousreply 170December 26, 2017 4:37 PM

In the past year, has Harry gotten worse looking?

by Anonymousreply 171December 26, 2017 4:38 PM

R170 = Meghan fanatic.

by Anonymousreply 172December 26, 2017 4:39 PM

None of the Windsors gets better looking with age, r171. Charles if anybody, is one who seems to be decaying at a rapid rate (very red face, swollen hands, significant weight gain).

Just look at other aristocrats - some are just stunning. Earl George Percy, son of the Duke of Northumberland (linked) and his sister who is gorgeous are just two examples.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 26, 2017 4:47 PM

Well put, r167.

by Anonymousreply 174December 26, 2017 4:49 PM

True to the strategy of the royal firm, Charles and his brood are front and center. Non-royal, unmarried Meghan is standing IN FRONT of Princesses of The Blood (Anne and the two Yorkies) as well as being several layers ahead of Edward and Sophie and their children.

As much as I like Meghan and some of her fashion, this coat looked too long on her, the boots too slouchy and casual, and the hat and bag calling to each other as too round. But I’m sure she’ll improve. Kate wasn’t much better. She was trying WAY too hard to look Christmassy and cheery in those cliche holiday colors and the bushy furry hat (late 1960s Queen Juliana/Queen Fabiola/Princess Grace style) didn’t flatter her. I’m glad she attempted a different hat though, I always think hats are usually Kate’s weakest fashion moments and I’m waiting for her to wear one with the same ease and style as Diana did.

by Anonymousreply 175December 26, 2017 5:00 PM

Style.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 26, 2017 5:16 PM

Megan is not short like some of you are saying. She's about 5'6. Harry is 6'2, Wills is 6'3 and Kate is 5'10. So she only looks short next to them in comparison.

She's very oddly built. She gets compared to SpongeBob because she has a very square body with now very skinny legs. Her legs weren't always quite that scrawny but she went on the Windsor Fiance diet, I assume to try to thin out her middle, and all it did was make her legs even skinnier. Some have said her legs make her look like she has some kind of muscle wasting disease but her mid section is still wide in comparison. All of that makes those coats that tie at the waist unfortunate choices.

I am trying to imagine the design for her wedding gown that would be appropriately modest and at the same time flatter her odd figure. I think a tea length 1940s style might be nice, (it IS her second wedding after all...) but I don't think she'd go for that-not glam enough. I have a feeling that whatever she chooses, because of her thick middle there are going to be pregnancy rumors from day one. They started already but they'll just go into overdrive once they're actually married.

by Anonymousreply 177December 26, 2017 5:34 PM

Kate is 5' 9" , r177. So, given that, I would say Meghan is 5' 6" max. She is very short compared to these 3 amazons.

by Anonymousreply 178December 26, 2017 5:48 PM

Oh, Miss Sparkle is lapping up all of the attention. She even stuck her tongue out at the people lined up to greet the royals after the church service. If she spots a camera nearby, she never fails to look directly into it and flash her megawatt smile. What an actress! This woman is so full of herself I can only imagine how big her ego will get with years of royal privilege under her belt. She's going to become quite insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 179December 26, 2017 6:37 PM

It seems like she has worn that slouchy boot before with harry. I guess she hasn't really gotten a royal budget for boots since she is not yet married to the firm. I don't want to hear people calling her a feminist because she is not one. Her self worth now is defined by who she is going to marry. She is nothing more now than a dependent golddigger whose identity is defined by the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 180December 26, 2017 6:57 PM

[QUOTE] nothing more now than a dependent golddigger whose identity is defined by the royal family.

Like Kate

by Anonymousreply 181December 26, 2017 7:44 PM

Sparkle, sticking out her tongue, upstaged everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 182December 26, 2017 8:24 PM

R181

Since Kate's family is wealthy, she can't be considered a "dependent golddigger".

by Anonymousreply 183December 26, 2017 10:16 PM

Am I invited to the wedding?

by Anonymousreply 184December 26, 2017 10:35 PM

R156 I think Bea and Eugenie's problem is Fergie and, to a certain degree , Andrew . Fergie's unpredictable and if those two had a bigger role that it would come with Fergie drama attached to them .

by Anonymousreply 185December 26, 2017 10:49 PM

[QUOTE] Since Kate's family is wealthy, she can't be considered a "dependent golddigger”

Since Meghan had a full-time job on a TV series she was hardly poor. Estimates vary but I’d say Town & Country is in the ballpark of Meghan already being a millionaire. Not a gold digger either.

by Anonymousreply 186December 26, 2017 11:40 PM

She was a supporting character on a minor mid level cable tv show.

She ain't insanely rich.

by Anonymousreply 187December 26, 2017 11:52 PM

Not insanely rich, but richer than a lot of Americans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 26, 2017 11:52 PM

Sparkle is rich, I tells ya! RICH!!!

by Anonymousreply 189December 26, 2017 11:58 PM

Kate is new money, as is Meghan. Kate is no aristocrat. Both hit the lottery in terms of mates.

By the way, I didn’t realize how many British DL readers there are. Because all this anti Meghan stuff about her being American can’t be coming from Americans.

If it is, get over yourselves you fat old queens.

by Anonymousreply 190December 27, 2017 12:02 AM

Lol at the uptight Meghan fangurls...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 27, 2017 12:21 AM

Where are the dick pics fro Las Vegas? Someone besides random whores saw that thing. Full red bush? Big balls? Thick shaft? Washed?

by Anonymousreply 192December 27, 2017 12:30 AM

Take that $450,000 a year, minus taxes, agent and management fees. Now also consider that her 'curated' wannabe Paltrow lifestyle could not have come cheap, I bet she was probably spending almost everything she was making.

No way she's a millionaire. Whoever keeps on linking to Town and Country or Celebrity Net Worth must be retarded. $5 million? Yeah fucking right.

by Anonymousreply 193December 27, 2017 12:42 AM

And while the Middletons are new money for sure, they sure have a hell of a lot more than Meghan. The comparisons are laughable.

by Anonymousreply 194December 27, 2017 12:43 AM

I’m not saying the Middleton’s didn’t make out extremely well with their party supply business, they’re worth a ton of money NOW. But unless I’m missing something, last time I checked having money doesn’t buy class, and in this case I mean class as in social position. If it did, most of you here wouldn’t be so hysterical over the Trump family.

Face it, Kate comes from a family with humble roots.

Face it, she’s no great beauty.

Face it, she didn’t go to church on Christmas Day with the royal family prior to her marriage.

What Kate does have is that she’ll someday be the queen consort to the king. However she’ll be a queen without the gentle touch, more Queen Mary than Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother. Meghan will be doing a lot of heavy lifting in terms of being the smiling face of the future monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 195December 27, 2017 1:16 AM

Meghan has worked and earned her money even if its not millions. Kate has never worked in her life.

by Anonymousreply 196December 27, 2017 1:17 AM

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 197December 27, 2017 1:25 AM

Yes Meghan worked her whole life just to give it up. If she had such a successful acting career she won't have giving it up to marry into this cult of a family. This is her most important career, which is been harry wife. She is no different than Kate now but only difference is that Kate has the superior title. Both women identity is shaped through their husbands.

by Anonymousreply 198December 27, 2017 2:39 AM

Yes, I know what you mean - I had to give up my extremely successful career in Hollywood to go slum in Monaco, r198.

by Anonymousreply 199December 27, 2017 11:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200December 28, 2017 1:50 AM

At least grace Kelly had an actual successful acting career and was well known prior to marrying the prince of monaco. I am sure when she abandoned her career people were shocked. We know how it all ended.

by Anonymousreply 201December 28, 2017 2:15 AM

Kate's family of parvenus did not get rich selling $Dollar$ Store (Poundland in the UK) party tat. The speculation is that Uncle Gary, the wife beater, who made a lot of money in some kind of IT or headhunting startup, funded the rise of the Middletons. Since the Middletons' company is held in such a way that no one has access to their accounts, we will never know, so the myth of the Moneymaking Middletons continues.

Meghan was a supporting character in a cable show; she did not make bank. Far from being overworked, her SUITS' schedule would probably have been much more relaxed than that of her colleagues, as evidenced by the fact that she and Harry claim to have not spent more than two weeks apart in the last however long they were dating (which changes with each telling- why are they so coy about the details of their meeting)?

Meghan also hired a very pricy PR agency to get her into charity work, charity being an effective way to raise her profile as she aged out of acting (if one could call her making pouty faces and taking off her clothes "acting") and started her lifestyle brands and clothing line/ hunt for a very wealthy husband.

Meghan is not rich. At most, she might have a couple million in the bank, but given her OTT spending, even well before she snagged Dimmy, she's probably broke.

by Anonymousreply 202December 31, 2017 4:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203January 1, 2018 4:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 9, 2018 3:37 PM

Her hybrid vigor can only improve their tainted family lineage.

by Anonymousreply 205January 9, 2018 3:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206January 9, 2018 3:44 PM

She is gaming the crown for when she emerges as a flawless Princess Henry, Duchess of Somefuck.

by Anonymousreply 207January 9, 2018 3:49 PM

Agreed R204, as a proud Woman of Color Megs needs to go back to her natural 'Fro; it's time to make it popular again.

Can you imagine if the Afro became trendy again how much time and money would be saved? Following Princess Meghan's lead, hundreds of millions of women worldwide would regain valuable time and billions of dollars that they could spend for families and pursuing their dreams!

by Anonymousreply 208January 9, 2018 5:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209January 14, 2018 4:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 14, 2018 4:14 PM

Meghan needs a major makeover. Head to Toe. Needs a polishing up along these lines.

1. Get rid of plum pudding hats and ditch fascinated look unless you want to simulate UFO landings on your head. You are short. Choose hats that don't overwhelm your silhouette.

2. Realize you live in a damp windy climate and style hair accordingly (stragglers in your face resemble bedhair)

3. Dump floppy-around-your-ankles boots and invest in good leather boots

4. Cut your hair or get rid of extensions. Get a proper haircut.

5. Find a designer to fit your clothes so you don't show up with blanket-style coats tied hapzardly around waist.

6. Ditch showy high heels hung together with strings. Get a good pair of court shoes.

7. Stop hanging off Harry's arm in public. You're a supposedly well-known "actress" at least in your mind. Show some confidence.

8. Explore brighter colours. Navy. Brown. Black gets boring fast. White is not your colour - make you look like a chicklet. Discuss with a stylist.

9. Legs are not your strong suit. Pantsuits. Boots. Gowns, etc will be your wardrobe staples. Kate has the legs and will only make you look under-nourished or deformed in comparison.

10. Ditch the scarves wrapped around your neck like a neckbrace. You look like you're in the North Pole. Wear proper outdoor clothing and you won't feel the chill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211January 14, 2018 5:56 PM

[QUOTE] if one could call her making pouty faces and taking off her clothes "acting"

Asshole. Her character wasn’t like that at all. She played a paralegal studying to get into Harvard. Always dressed.

by Anonymousreply 212January 14, 2018 6:31 PM

You cunts criticizing her are Americans, I can tell because this board is overrun with #MAGA racist deplorables. It’s like a mushroom cloud of crap has descended on this world thanks to your orange leader.

by Anonymousreply 213January 14, 2018 6:33 PM

"glamour model" is Brit for nudie model. Classy.

by Anonymousreply 214January 14, 2018 6:48 PM

Britain's Royals are a mentally-ill and emotionally-damaged surplus of carbon. A guillotine, used humanely can put these unfortunate individuals out of their misery.

by Anonymousreply 215January 14, 2018 7:06 PM

R209 she sounds like a DLer. And you have to admit, she was actually right about some things (specifically the "dumb little actress nobody has heard of" part).

by Anonymousreply 216January 15, 2018 3:25 AM

This is an American board, R213

by Anonymousreply 217January 15, 2018 3:57 AM

An American!

*clutches pearls*

by Anonymousreply 218January 15, 2018 4:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!