Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

**OFFICIAL** Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Wedding Spring 2018

A surprise to all DL readers.....

Sarah, Duchess of York aka Margaret York aka Prince Harry's "Auntie" (according to the DM) is already positioning herself to get on the Royal Wedding Invite List. I'm sure Ferguson's very sporty idea to go dressed as a pint of Guinness last night will increase her chances of moving onto the Invite List.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Monday at 4:18 PM

I hope Sarah gets invited. She should. She lives with Andrew. Harry is friendly with his cousins. Beatrice and Eugenie, who will be invited. Don't be a dick like William and not invite Sarah leaving her at home. It's not going to kill Harry to invite Sarah. And Harry has spent time at Sarah and Andrew's ski lodge in Switzerland.

by Anonymousreply 112/02/2017

Her clothes are always much too tight and she needs industrial-strength Spanx.

Does she really live in the same house as Andrew? I heard that he let her stay at his place, he wasn't there a lot or he had a separate wing or something, but that was 20 years ago. I think it's something people keep repeating but it's not true anymore. Same as "they're waiting for Prince Philip to die before they remarry." Not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 212/02/2017

I can see it now. Fourth bottle of pink champagne and Fergs "is off to the races" as they say.

by Anonymousreply 312/02/2017

In addition to the lavish chalet in Verbiers, I think Sarah has a flat in London, r2. Hence, the shocked look on her face in this snap.

by Anonymousreply 412/02/2017

Any fashion advice for Meghan as she reads her Princess-In-Training manual?

by Anonymousreply 512/02/2017

R1 Harry will invite the relatives he's told to invite, just as his brother did.

by Anonymousreply 612/03/2017

According to The Sunday Times the royal siblings Prince George and Princess Charlotte have been confirmed as bridesmaid and pageboy for the nuptials of their Uncle Harry to Meghan Markle in May next year.

by Anonymousreply 712/03/2017

Andrew. Yes, I keep forgetting about him. (And count myself lucky to have that privilege) Let's hope they keep him well-chaperoned. Revolting man. Stay away kids.

by Anonymousreply 812/03/2017

He is yet to meet his soon-to-be son-in-law but Meghan Markle's father will walk his daughter down the aisle at her wedding to Prince Harry in May.

Despite suffering from a leg injury Thomas Markle, 73, plans to give his daughter away at St George's Chapel in Windsor next Spring.

Thomas has not been in public since Meghan, 36, began dating Harry, 33.

by Anonymousreply 912/03/2017

Yeesh, Sarah's looking ROUGH! I think it's funny how the hissing, snapping brits are tearing into Meghan's looks. She's a stunning supermodel compared to 99.9% of British women.

by Anonymousreply 1012/03/2017

R9 Geez, let's hope he puts some decent clothes on for the ceremony...

by Anonymousreply 1112/03/2017

How many threads do we need about this woman?????

by Anonymousreply 1212/03/2017

Meghan will ship her Dad off to a "Health and Rejuvenation Resort" for the next 5 1/2 months. No way he'll be slim as Philip but......he obviously is in desperate need of a "polishing up."

by Anonymousreply 1312/03/2017

R10 I thought the straight, white teeth were veneers. No?

by Anonymousreply 1412/03/2017

Wait till Kate's Uncle Gary slugs Duchess Meghan in the chops one night in a drunken rage. See how many porcelain bits are left on the sidewalk, then you'll know how many veneers, r14.

by Anonymousreply 1512/03/2017

R13 you could send my dad to one of those spas and he'd break out. He would just ask the designer to make him a bigger suit and get over it. No ones looking at him anyway, would be his argument.

Fat old guys don't care. So good luck to Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 1612/03/2017

Buck Palace is in charge now, r16. "On Her Majesty's Orders" overrides everything. Watch William being publicly scolded by the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 1712/03/2017

I understand that r17 but I don't think the Queen cares one iota how bad the Americans look. Her staff won't be asking any of them to lose weight. If they want to waddle into the Church, that's Meghan's problem.

by Anonymousreply 1812/03/2017

R17 Oh the horror, the horror!!! Seriously... if that’s the most grandma has to criticize, that’s not bad.

by Anonymousreply 1912/03/2017

But that dirty look the queen gave william was hilarious.

"Ew, ew, who squats down to speak with their children. What are we? The help? Ew"

by Anonymousreply 2012/03/2017

Exactly, r20. One does have one's priorities, after all.

by Anonymousreply 2112/03/2017

I don't think Sarah will be invited. At the time of her death, Diana wasn't even speaking to Sarah. All because Sarah said she caught warts from borrowing Diana's shoes.

by Anonymousreply 2212/03/2017

If Charles has any say and he might ......there's no way Andrew or Sarah will be invited. At least Sarah. By May, God forbid, Phillip might be gone leaving the Queen alone and dependant entirely on Charles for everything.

by Anonymousreply 2312/03/2017

I’m growing quite fond of the Sarah Ferguson troll who manages to force the dreadful woman into every single thread about the Royals.

by Anonymousreply 2412/03/2017

Fergie wasn't invited to William and Kate's huge wedding at the Abbey and she won't to Harry' smaller one at St George's which holds half the capacity. She isn't close to either of them and is no longer a relative.

Now whether Andrew ups and remarries her next spring after Will and Kate's new sprog is born is a better topic to debate. Andrew will fall out of the top six in line of succession and will no longer need the Queen's approval to wed.

by Anonymousreply 2512/03/2017

No Approval?, really, r25? Hidey Ho!!

by Anonymousreply 2612/03/2017

If they can help it the royals don't air their dirty laundry so Andrew will be invited, regardless of whatever he is doing now to embarrass the Queen. They won't invite Sarah for a few reasons, the first being she's the ex wife of the sixth in line to the throne so she's just not important enough, regardless of how well she gets along with Andrew or Harry. But she really burned her bridge when she tried to sell access to Andrew for £500,000 in 2010. Nail in the coffin right there.

by Anonymousreply 2712/03/2017

Even though it was a coons piracy between Sarah and Andrew, r27 to sell access? Remember it was Andrew who rigged the scheme to sell access to Buck Palace only a few weeks ago.

The Beckham blew it by posting photos of their kids dressed up in vintage princess costumes on their Instagram. Andrew had to quickly come up with a plausible story that these celebrity kids (including Paul McCartney's grandchildren) only had access to his - Prince Andrew's office.

The deceit is neverending either those two - Andrew and Sarah. Always trying to make a quick buck.

While we're on this topic - Andrew is in DM'S headlines today saying he's the Royal Family's "Ideas Factory" when it comes to commercial investment concepts.

Andrew and Sarah concocted that original access to himself scheme / scandal. They're thick as thieves those two.

by Anonymousreply 2812/03/2017

"conspiracy"

by Anonymousreply 2912/03/2017

Oh no doubt r28, but he's protected and she isn't. So she takes the fall.

by Anonymousreply 3012/03/2017

Correct, r30. But his hands are dirty.

by Anonymousreply 3112/03/2017

A British journalist on CNN stated that it was HIGHLY UNLIKELY that White Supremicist Donald and his fascistic racist former hooker wife would receive invitations to the Wedding. I eagerly anticipate the snub when Javanka’s goes missing too!

by Anonymousreply 3212/03/2017

Hi Tasteful friends, do you think I could wear this again?? It shows that I'm frugal with my allowance because I'd be recycling and plus it was to die for gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 3312/03/2017

I hope not r32, especially because he'd expect an invitation and will be highly offended if he doesn't receive one. Which will be hilarious. And he won't take it graciously either. He'll rant on twitter and try to put a pox on the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 3412/03/2017

By the time the May Wedding rolls around, Trump will be so knee deep in his own excrement, that a royal wedding snub will be the least of his concerns.

by Anonymousreply 3512/03/2017

Daily Mail TV finds Meghan's father in Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 3612/04/2017

Mr Markle's home. Boarded with plywood on street-side.

by Anonymousreply 3712/04/2017

Thomas Markle, 73, the man who will become Prince Harry's father-in-law lives a secluded life in a little yellow house perched high on a 120-foot cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean.

His home is in Rosarito,Mexico just south of the U.S. border.

by Anonymousreply 3812/04/2017

Thomas Markle.

by Anonymousreply 3912/04/2017

Have the paps stalked him there? That's rude. I assume everyone in her family is fair game now that she's marrying a Prince. Poor things.

by Anonymousreply 4012/04/2017

Half her family have already sold stories and/or pictures to the tabloids. No need to pity them.

by Anonymousreply 4112/04/2017

I can't exactly picture Tom Markle in a morning suit sipping champagne at the pre-reception at Windsor Castle. Is it me?

by Anonymousreply 4212/04/2017

Not her dad r41.

by Anonymousreply 4312/04/2017

Kensington Palace courtiers have probably told Prince Philip that Harry is engaged to:

Princess Madeleine: 28. Third in line to the Swedish throne. An equestrian rider who is recently single after allegations of infidelity ended her engagement.

by Anonymousreply 4412/05/2017

R44 - Madeleine is already married with two children. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 4512/05/2017

That hussy!

by Anonymousreply 4612/05/2017

I bet my life they haven't told Philip she's half African American. Then they'll just try to keep him away from anyone more than slightly olive skinned at the wedding because he's guaranteed to say something like "in my day that girl wouldn't even be allowed to work in the kitchens!" within earshot of Meghan's mother.

by Anonymousreply 4712/05/2017

I'm seeing a marvelous Shakespearean tragedy ahead.

by Anonymousreply 4812/05/2017

Okay, second runner-up for Harry r45 and she's a German Princess! Philip will do cartwheels guaranteed. They can put her photo all around the palaces and bring in look alikes to meet Philip.

Princess Elisabeth: 29. Princess of the German Thurn und Taxis. A jet-setting socialite who works as a writer and editor in London.

by Anonymousreply 4912/05/2017

Oh dear. Miss Sparkle is getting the Andrew Morton treatment.

by Anonymousreply 50Last Monday at 6:25 AM

The Queen may not break protocol but the younger Royals don't mind doing so.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Monday at 6:26 AM

Sarah always wears dresses which accentuate her gunt, she could look much more flattering if she didn’t try to squeeze into such tight things.

I doubt she’ll get an invite, it would be too awkward considering she’s an ex.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Monday at 9:44 AM

He did lighting for General Hospital and some prime time show. She spent time on the sets when growing up.

The media needs to leave the man alone.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Monday at 10:15 AM

Bet Meghan is doing cartwheels over it, r50. She's being Mortanized.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Monday at 11:53 AM

Harry is off hunting boar in Germany while Sparkle hightailed it back to the US after only a week or two in England. And this after months of a long distance relationship.

These people sure like living apart.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Monday at 4:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!