Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stories of Abuse at the Hands of Women

Have you ever been victimized by a Woman?

In my teens, I passed out after drinking at my friend's house and woke up to find his Mom had snuck in the guest room & pulled my penis out of my boxers and was trying to masturbate me in my sleep. It was shocking and I felt very violated. She immediately left the room when I woke up and I never said anything to her, I just tried to pretend I had imagined it. Being closeted and not wanting to hurt my friend I never told anyone.

by Anonymousreply 139December 17, 2019 1:17 PM

Yes, several times.

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2017 2:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2017 6:29 AM

The stories I could tell about Gertrude...

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2017 6:57 AM

Many times, also by friend's mothers (4 to be exact), high school-college. Everything from sexual harassment to assault. Women's bad behavior is just excused by society and as a guy you'd be labeled weak, gay or both, if you revealed you didn't like their advances. In my experience, some women are just as nasty, predatory and deranged as any of the famous men named recently.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2017 11:56 PM

I'm sure it's much less frequent than male assault. Women are usually physically weaker, not in power positions to the same extent, not socialized to,be aggressive. And since male equipment doesn't work unless there's arousal...

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2017 12:06 AM

R5 1st-when the male is in middle school or high school they can physically smaller than the female.

2nd-the penis can become involuntarily aroused based on touch, so by your way of thinking if a man is raping a woman and her vagina has self-lubricated then she is aroused and he can assume she horny, so therefore it's not rape.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2017 12:11 AM

Also, R5 if the woman is in a position of authority or seniority that is intimidating too. We need to quit thinking of every man as Rambo. The Predators go after guys like that some, but mainly they target guys that may be weaker physically and are softer emotionally.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2017 12:15 AM

There's a big difference between vaginal lubrication and a guy's hardon. If a guy is scared, no stiffy. Also, most women don't lubricate when raped, one reason that it's painful.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2017 12:26 AM

I don’t think there are as many female predators as male, but absolutely they exist, and they usually prey on young, inexperienced men. I think society is just beginning to accept that women can be as sexually predatory as men.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2017 12:27 AM

No, but I did know a female sexual predator. She slept with her 15 year old neighbor and she was just as aggressive as guys can be. She'd grope men, (and no, most of them did not appreciate it), shove her tits in their faces, grind up against them, and be generally very crude. She went far beyond being flirtatious. Basically, as soon as she had a few drinks, she did whatever she wanted and would get kicked out of local establishments and was even barred permanently from one of them. I can remember guys getting pissed off with her, telling her to fuck off and saying that if she were a guy, she'd get punched out. One night she did grab the wrong guy's junk, and his girlfriend hauled off and smacked her. She's over 50 now and nothing has changed. I'm convinced that if she were a man she'd be a serial rapist.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2017 12:27 AM

R8 Frau who doesn't know what she's talking about

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2017 12:30 AM

Wrong, R8. Male rape victims (adults and children) do get erections, and yes, some women do lubricate when they're raped. The myth that they don't or can't (male and female) is part of what shames many victims.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2017 12:31 AM

In elementary school on several occasions I was assaulted in the fourth grade by my art teacher. I would stay after school and she would allow me to use the art supplies. For the first several weeks it seemed innocent enough. Nothing happened. She just listened to a kid from a shitty home life talk about his life. Over time it became affectionate on her part. She was an overweight, hippie/earth mother type. She looked similar to Kathy Bates. I didn't know how to tell her to stop. It was very confusing because my body responded but I was sick about it. I stopped going to the art room after school. But, I still had her as my art teacher for the rest and fourth grade and fifth grade.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2017 12:31 AM

Also, as with the male accusations we are talking about harassment and assault, not just rape.

No erection required.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2017 12:32 AM

Women are manipulative & emotionally abusive anyway.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2017 12:33 AM

A friend of mine was molested throughout his childhood by his biological mother. It really messed with him. He was in therapy for years. His mother died young, and as a young gayling he moved from his rural community to the big city across the country. He inherited all the farmland, sold it, and blew through $2 million.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2017 12:35 AM

I've had older women invite themselves into my bed, when I've been a guest at someones house. I'm a gay guy. This happened when I was much younger and in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2017 12:37 AM

Try the "You just think you're gay" routine that many gay men deal with. I quit being friends with women one on one because of this syndrome.

[quote]I love you. Why don't you love me? I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING AND YOU WON'T LOVE ME!!!! WHYYYYYYYY??? BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO..........

[quote]I love you. Why don't you love me? I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING AND YOU WON'T LOVE ME!!!! WHYYYYYYYY??? BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO..........

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2017 12:42 AM

And somehow you managed to live to tell about it, OP. If this is the worst thing that happens to you during your life time, you will have indeed lived a charmed life.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2017 12:48 AM

My friend's Dad was raped daily from middle school to high school by his Mother. He's pretty fucked up in the head from it too.

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2017 12:49 AM

Oh shut up, R19.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2017 12:50 AM

Right back at you, you poor suffering cunt at R21.

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2017 12:55 AM

Yes, let's tell that one to women survivors of sexual assault, r19.

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2017 12:59 AM

Quit your fucking whining, R23. You and your hysterical harpies act like women can't walk out of the house without being raped. Stop with the fucking 24 hour non-stop faux outrage and shrieking hyperbole.

And I stand my comments: if the worst thing that ever happens to you in your lifetime is being pinched on the tits or having your but patted, you are indeed one lucky person.

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2017 1:04 AM

R24 forgot...or your cock stroked in your sleep.

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2017 1:07 AM

Multiple times by an elementary school teacher, who'd rub her hand over my pants, would grab my hand and make me rub her breast and vagina over her clothes. I was 8. This would happen when I would stay after to catch up if I had been out sick or had a bad grade on my test. I never told anyone and it disgusts me. She was a fucking Monster!

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2017 10:11 PM

By multiple women...my Aunt, our Sunday School teacher, a neighbor and a friends mother. All before 16, seems like women go for younger guys or I was more cautious and walled off at a certain age

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2017 10:24 PM

Also a teacher for me 5th grade, it was constant because she drove me home everyday after school that year

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2017 10:28 PM

Mommie Dearest for me. What a Cunt she was!

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2017 10:30 PM

I know how you feel OP, as a guy you can't talk about it especially if a woman did that to you. I was 10 and our female babysitter -who was 30ish raped me after my little sister went to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2017 10:34 PM

It's not abuse if the woman is hot.

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2017 10:39 PM

I know quite a few guys who were molested or raped by women in their teens or younger. They usually dont talk about it until later in life and none ever reported the women. Women get away with this behavior too often. Does seem women target guys under 18 quite often, though I've have a 3 friends who have had Older women at work harass or assault them and again because they're women they didn't say anything.

by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2017 10:40 PM

I agree from what I've experienced (a female teacher in middle school) and heard from male friends that it's unspoken epidemic. If it's women kids don't speak up for a variety of reasons.

by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2017 10:44 PM

Aunt-she used to molest my cousins and I when we were little

We only all found out she had done it to everyone after my youngest cousin had a mental breakdown after she died and told us all what happened to him

by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2017 10:48 PM

The machismo myth insists that men always enjoy sexual experiences and want them. Extreme physical violence is usually not involved so boys are unsure if they should feel,traumatized. But of course they do!

by Anonymousreply 35December 3, 2017 1:17 AM

Every human has the capacity to abuse, gender does not change that. I know two guys who were severely sexually abused as children by women. I assume there are a lot more, but there is even greater pressure shame on men from society to not speak about abuse they endure.

by Anonymousreply 36January 9, 2018 5:54 PM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 37January 9, 2018 6:35 PM

"You shut your little fucking mouth, whore!!!"

by Anonymousreply 38January 9, 2018 6:44 PM

When women do it it's okay...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 22, 2018 11:49 PM

These stories are gross. If I were these men I'd be on a campaign to out these slags now. Use public shame to get revenge. Spread it all over social media.

by Anonymousreply 40January 23, 2018 12:13 AM

I've posted about this many times on DL. I knew a female college professor who had a sadistic sexual obsession with me that developed as soon as she saw me in drop and add. She swapped out my enrollment card with one she had filled out to make sure I ended up in her section.

She was 5'10" and athletic, a budding serial killer and most definitely a psychopath. I wish to hell I had filled charges against her and her aspie husband. She was as evil as Ted Bundy.

by Anonymousreply 41January 23, 2018 12:36 AM

Love these stories of Abuse by Fraus

by Anonymousreply 42January 27, 2018 2:31 AM

Yes, you would love stories of abuse. Sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 43January 27, 2018 2:52 AM

R43 I would love to hear one where you're the victim...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 27, 2018 2:58 AM

Never trust a portly gal who teaches middle school

by Anonymousreply 45January 27, 2018 3:09 AM

I don't see where anyone is saying it's ok if it's a woman, R39.

by Anonymousreply 46January 27, 2018 3:15 AM

what about stories of abuse at the hands of men?

by Anonymousreply 47January 27, 2018 3:26 AM

R47 I don't know...haven't heard any lately?

by Anonymousreply 48January 27, 2018 3:27 AM

There was a woman who became pregnant after having sex with a minor; now that he’s an adult he’s responsible for child support. Just another day in the land of the free!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 27, 2018 3:43 AM

R49 We're removing the blindfold and replacing the scales with a machine gun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 27, 2018 3:45 AM

women dont rape.

by Anonymousreply 51January 27, 2018 4:50 AM

R51

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 27, 2018 5:03 AM

It’s easier to find a broad teaching middle school who doesn’t rape...

by Anonymousreply 53January 27, 2018 3:15 PM

Male teachers and coaches still do it more often. It's just not considered scandalous, because people assume men are perverts. As far as assumptions go, it's not the worst one to make.

by Anonymousreply 54January 27, 2018 3:24 PM

The wild card is how male victims are less likely to report it and only report actual sexual contact.

If every incident of a drunk Frau getting handsy at a party was counted as rape and reported, the change to the landscape would be shocking.

That’s not even getting into the other hidden epidemic of lesbians who harass heterosexual broads

by Anonymousreply 55January 27, 2018 3:40 PM

R46, see R51.

by Anonymousreply 56January 27, 2018 3:43 PM

Humans are so fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 57January 27, 2018 3:45 PM

Yeah I'm not buying this is an "epidemic" although I'm sure it happens more than reported.

by Anonymousreply 58January 27, 2018 3:49 PM

I posted a link in another thread that said it was 1 in 77 men are assualted by a woman...and that's only for what's been reported. I agree that men will underreport female harassment. I will repost the link if I can find it again.

by Anonymousreply 59January 27, 2018 3:52 PM

I know a woman who is charming and smart and when she drinks too much becomes a predator. It's scary. Causes terrible scenes, fights, ect,

by Anonymousreply 60January 27, 2018 4:02 PM

Here's the link to what was posted in r59.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 27, 2018 4:03 PM

I've heard a lot of stories. I'm old and female. This fucking happens a helluva lot more than is ever reported and I don't even need to read the article at R61 to believe it. We have a sickness that's being passed on, generation to generation. It's not about gender, but a deep sickness that sexualizes children and youth in a predatory way.

by Anonymousreply 62January 27, 2018 4:05 PM

Children have always been sexualized. It is not a modern-day "epidemic." If I recall correctly, the age of consent in New York state was around 9 years old through the 19th century. Prostitutes were working from that age or so.

by Anonymousreply 63January 27, 2018 4:21 PM

You can read about children and prostitution at this link. It's a legitimate university website, but I got a security warning when I accessed it. Click at your own risk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 27, 2018 4:24 PM

yes, R63, and R64, children have always been preyed upon. The ultimate in weakness. Prey becomes predator, and the cycle continues.

by Anonymousreply 65January 27, 2018 4:27 PM

It's a sick world we live in.

by Anonymousreply 66January 27, 2018 4:40 PM

[quote] That’s not even getting into the other hidden epidemic of lesbians who harass heterosexual broads

Ah, a gay man throwing a gay woman under the bus. So much gay solidarity. We have way more proof of you harassing straight men than you would ever have of lesbians "harassing" straight women. Unlike gay men, gay women have integrity and honor. Keep living in your fantasyland, though.

by Anonymousreply 67January 27, 2018 4:52 PM

R67 It's a troll, I've blocked it. I could only see it in your post. Just block it.

by Anonymousreply 68January 27, 2018 5:15 PM

R67 ain't putting up with NO SHIT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 27, 2018 6:28 PM

R67 is a deranged lunatic

See how quickly she turns on ‘gay solidarity’ once the truth is revealed.

Her entire post drips with homophobia...

by Anonymousreply 70January 27, 2018 9:52 PM

Oh please, r70. Yawn. You're going to have to do way better than that.

by Anonymousreply 71January 27, 2018 10:10 PM

I had to undergo a physical in my mid-20s for a nursing program. I had a female NP who did an unnecessarily thorough PE, including a prostate exam which is almost NEVER necessary in a young male without symptoms, and she asked me about any history of sexual abuse while doing it. Now that I do her job, I see that it was abuse. She was a sick fuck, and I can’t believe I can say that I was sexually assaulted, by a woman, under the pretense of a medical exam.

by Anonymousreply 72January 27, 2018 10:15 PM

[quote] Try the "You just think you're gay" routine that many gay men deal with. I quit being friends with women one on one because of this syndrome.

If I tried that act on a str8 guy in real life, I wouldn't have teeth.

by Anonymousreply 73January 27, 2018 10:43 PM

A mentally ill manager. She would be your best friend one minute then treat you with utter contempt the other. Brilliant off the scales but a very, very wounded animal beneath it all.

This was at Citibank. Somehow HR got wind of what was going on. There was a meeting with an HR rep and the three of us who were her immediate reports. I was invited despite being a consultant. We were kind and told the truth about her strengths as a manager but her bullying, abusive ways. I left soon after. I heard they hired a outside management coach to work with her for a few months. I guess the coach realized you can't fixed broken. My former manager was let go, probably with a generous golden parachute.

by Anonymousreply 74January 27, 2018 10:59 PM

[quote]what about stories of abuse at the hands of men?

God, I fucking hate stupid cunts like R47. Wtf is your mental problem?

Why is it that whenever there's a thread focussing on one specific "type" of person [male/female, gay/str8, young/old, white/black, etc etc], some fucking jackass always has to butt in and try to change the subject to the opposite "type"?

Start your own goddamn thread, you stupid twat!

by Anonymousreply 75January 28, 2018 3:55 AM

Please! No woman wants to touch you people. I can always tell when a man has been in a room. It stinks to high heaven. Men have this naturally disgusting odor that emanates from their pores, no matter how much they bathe.

by Anonymousreply 76January 28, 2018 4:04 AM

R76 bathes in Rose bath sea salts, uses Dove deodorant and then follows with two spritzes of 2 different floral Jo Malone fragrances, as part of her morning hygiene routine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 28, 2018 4:08 AM

This thread started by a troll because he is angry at the Me too movement.

All the stories posted on here are probably fallse.

Men rape. Not women.

by Anonymousreply 78January 28, 2018 4:38 AM

R78 you're seriously certifiably insane!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 28, 2018 4:47 AM

Fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 80January 28, 2018 4:55 AM

You posted a link to WND, idiot. R78 isn't the troll, you are.

And OP is, too.

by Anonymousreply 81January 28, 2018 5:01 AM

It was just the first link on Google. Two psycho Fraus!

Thinking women do no wrong is as insane as the Weinstein culture. Everyone needs to be held to the same standard.

by Anonymousreply 82January 28, 2018 5:08 AM

Rape Apologist Frauen

by Anonymousreply 83January 28, 2018 5:11 AM

Perhaps some of these stories need to be put on Twitter et al, with the hashtag #mentoo

by Anonymousreply 84January 28, 2018 5:21 AM

R82 . Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 85January 28, 2018 5:26 AM

Another misogynistic thread on DL. Yawn.

Men sound so desperate these days. LOL

by Anonymousreply 86January 28, 2018 5:34 AM

Most women are natural born fascists and nazis. Ask any straight male, not the nellies on DL who would pass out at the site of a clean shaven pussy.

by Anonymousreply 87January 28, 2018 5:41 AM

R85 Typical Frau response. Nothing of substance.

R86 pulling the gender card.

by Anonymousreply 88January 28, 2018 6:01 AM

R84 There are men in the Me Too movement. But the majority of them were abused by other men,not women.

by Anonymousreply 89January 28, 2018 6:06 AM

Abuse of power, sexual perversion, drug addiction , etc.....does not discriminate. All genders, races, everyone ...can be affected. Ive lived long enough to see it all. How society treats these problems and the victims of such is a whole other story. Im hoping that we are having a cultural shift in stopping abuse for everyone. I would encourage males to speak up as females are now doing. I believe its the only way to have a hope of stopping the abusers and for it to be taken seriously. Sunlight is the best disinfectant. And, those people who side with the abusers and tell us how bored they are hearing about a life altering trauma: Karma knows who you are

by Anonymousreply 90January 28, 2018 6:09 AM

R88 It's so funny that you mentioned " the pulling the gender card." on here.

R87 Is a sick person. The majority of nazis I know are straight men!

by Anonymousreply 91January 28, 2018 6:09 AM

I hope there is proper help available for men and boys who suffer abuse

by Anonymousreply 92January 28, 2018 6:11 AM

Absolutely. Women harass other women in the lesbian community but it's not talked about as much.

by Anonymousreply 93January 28, 2018 6:11 AM

I also know a 12 year old boy who was raped by his 24 year old babysitter. Yes women can rape.

by Anonymousreply 94January 28, 2018 6:13 AM

R90 why the majority of sexual abusers are men then?

by Anonymousreply 95January 28, 2018 6:17 AM

R95 Jesus Fucking Christ, no one is debating that the majority are men! So because the majority of Murders are committed by Men, Women who murder should get off?!? Your logic is flawed and biased. No one should be abused or murdered and the people who commit these acts should face equal punishment, regardless of gender. You're literally stupid.

by Anonymousreply 96January 28, 2018 6:42 AM

R95 Oh and "why the..."

by Anonymousreply 97January 28, 2018 6:43 AM

When I was 15 I was in a car accident and broke several bones. I was in a body cast from my chest to my toes for about four months, and spent about 2 weeks or so in the hospital.

I would have to have sponge baths by the nurses each day, which basically involved a nurse washing my genitals and ass, which were not covered by the cast.

One nurse, who was the mother of a female classmate, would always scrub my penis until it was erect, basically jacking me off almost to the point of orgasm, then stopping. I was humiliated every single day she was the nurse and would close my eyes and look away just waiting for her to finish bathing me. I felt trapped and violated and being in a body cast couldn’t move to get away from her.

This was 40 years ago and I still feel creeped out by that.

by Anonymousreply 98January 28, 2018 6:55 AM

R98 according to the Fraus on this thread, who lack any accountability, your erection made you a willing party. No matter if you were underage.

by Anonymousreply 99January 28, 2018 7:04 AM

Only a misandrist homophobic bitch thinks jenn-durr is a thing.

by Anonymousreply 100January 28, 2018 8:14 AM

Didn't the Dunedin study find that men abuse women and women abuse children? A very surprising finding.

by Anonymousreply 101January 28, 2018 9:36 AM

Roman Catholic Nuns prior to 1965.

by Anonymousreply 102January 31, 2018 10:42 PM

Never was abused by any men or women.

And no I don't feel fucking lucky

I feel fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 103January 31, 2018 11:16 PM

Wow, all these milfs, banging on the wrong door.

by Anonymousreply 104January 31, 2018 11:26 PM

Women are better at hiding their bad deeds, more manipulating to their victims. Just wait until women are in power the abuse will explode

by Anonymousreply 105February 5, 2018 8:38 AM

No. But then. I have never been abused by a male, either.

by Anonymousreply 106February 5, 2018 10:13 AM

Fuck yeah I have been. Women are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 107February 5, 2018 10:14 AM

[quote]R10 She'd grope men, shove her tits in their faces, grind up against them, and be generally very crude. Basically, as soon as she had a few drinks, she did whatever she wanted and would get kicked out of local establishments and was even barred permanently from one of them.

Don't talk about Angela that way!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 5, 2018 10:16 AM

I've seen & experienced a ton of physical & sexual harassment and abuse from women, it always gets brushed off though. Women when empowered can be just as bad as Men.

by Anonymousreply 109February 12, 2018 2:22 AM

Awww another story about a woman NOT being a Pedo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 1, 2018 5:32 PM

Women are cunts and twats and are useless breathing sacks of fat garbage.

by Anonymousreply 111April 1, 2018 5:51 PM

OP...ALL my life.

by Anonymousreply 112April 1, 2018 5:53 PM

I was raped by a 42 year old woman when I was 11. It was horrendous!

by Anonymousreply 113April 1, 2018 9:25 PM

There was a reheaded girl who was mean to me in junior high.

That's it.

by Anonymousreply 114April 1, 2018 9:27 PM

Women are just as predatory as men when in power. Women just cover their misdeeds up better.

by Anonymousreply 115July 4, 2018 6:05 AM

Women do horrible shit too! Men just are less likely to victimize themselves

by Anonymousreply 116August 15, 2018 2:48 AM

"Men just are less likely to victimize themselves"

Bitch, what? Why am I flashing back to that Family Guy episode where they perform a cavity search on Quagmire and all sorts of things are getting pulled out of his ass?

Meanwhile, another misogynist thread from the OP who thinks he has a magic penis.

Can women be abusive? Anyone can.

The difference is, they aren't granted the same kind of immunity a man gets.

Remember who are President is. If you're still convinced women are the problem, then the problem is actually you.

by Anonymousreply 117August 15, 2018 2:54 AM

All these posts are from MRA types who want to make women look bad and make stuff up. Beware of people with an agenda. Most straight guys WISH women were running around groping them....instead they complain about being "ignored" or friend-zoned. Look at all the incels. On dating sites women get like 10 times as many messages as men. Even hot guys only get as many responses as an average looking female.

by Anonymousreply 118August 15, 2018 2:58 AM

"Women are disgusting."

And yet 90% of rapes and murders are done by men. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 119August 15, 2018 3:03 AM

"Women are disgusting."

And yet 90% of rapes and murders are done by men. Go figure."

No "yet" about it. The more you're dehumanized, the easier it is for others to abuse you. I mean, I know you know that. And men know it too.

They just pretend they're "above that."

Uh-huh.

by Anonymousreply 120August 15, 2018 3:22 AM

O.K. - the number of male vs. female predators seems lopsided, at least in terms of penetrative sexual assault. There are rare cases of women using a foreign object on weaker victims (kids, other women.) More significant in number are the female enablers of male predators, the girlfriend, wife, or mother who is more than willing to turn her head and cover up evidence if Daddy pays her bills. Sometimes the fraus even join in the abuse, but it’s usually excused by society as “She was helpless - he abused and controlled her,” or “she was brainwashed,” and other nonsense.

Yes - there are physical abilities and socialized gender roles involved, much like changing a tire: mostly men do it, while women simply get men to do it for them.

by Anonymousreply 121August 15, 2018 3:35 AM

When I worked at a bar as a bouncer and barback. I would constantly get my crotch grabbed or my ass groped. They could have at least waited for me to sit the four cases of beer down. I also got a ton of lap dances and this was way before I was out. I’m from a small midwestern town where there’s a large circle of swingers. There were many times where the women would send their husbands to proposition me for sex with their wives. The husbands also had a perverse interest in watching their woman getting fucked by a BBC.

There was also this one time at my moms retirement party where I was sitting at a table with my moms colleague who had a few drinks. I was wearing shorts and her hand was inching her way up my pant leg. Very awkward since her husband and son (Who I’m good friends with) was sitting there. They had no idea!

by Anonymousreply 122August 15, 2018 4:12 AM

This thread makes me...

soft.

by Anonymousreply 123August 15, 2018 4:20 AM

WOMEN NEVER.... oh wait

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124August 20, 2018 5:36 AM

When I was 12, a female classmate who was a couple years older, and who had a crush on me, fondled my ass when I was climbing the stairs to the classroom. I felt humiliated.

by Anonymousreply 125August 20, 2018 7:18 AM

MRA thread?

by Anonymousreply 126October 7, 2018 3:32 AM

R126 types portly lesbian

by Anonymousreply 127October 10, 2018 8:43 PM

Op, it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 128October 10, 2018 8:45 PM

I want to hear more about the college professor sexually obsessed with the young lesbian. There was an attempt to slip something into a Dr. Pepper, yes?

by Anonymousreply 129October 10, 2018 9:23 PM

I've been molested by several women in my younger years and it is far worse because you're taught to trust them.

by Anonymousreply 130November 24, 2018 7:00 AM

Everyone can be evil. Male, female, black or white etc. Women tend to get away with more though.

by Anonymousreply 131August 10, 2019 5:34 PM

I'm a believer in the rock in a pond theory: no matter from where or who the rock is thrown in that pond, ripples will catch everybody. Let's say a man or woman with little experience--due to culture, social life, etc--marries a predator. That naivety will be manipulated or abused until both parties think a need for sex excuses any predation. In-laws, siblings, their children, next cousins, friends of their children, and soon anyone gets perved as abuses spread out across decades or county limits. It wasn't until MeToo that I realized how much graphic sexual content is normalized to anyone under 18 in the U.S. I mean one "The Girls Next Door" episode had pre-teen little girls asking Playboy Playmates for autographs!

by Anonymousreply 132August 11, 2019 4:21 AM

R132 good point

by Anonymousreply 133August 11, 2019 6:20 PM

On the topic of female abusers it’s funny that Ghislane Maxwell hasn’t been arrested yet in the Jeffery Epstein case.

by Anonymousreply 134August 11, 2019 6:22 PM

Who hasn't?

But seriously, my mother crossed lines with me more than once, and it escalated to a point where I started screaming at her to get the fuck out of my room. She was always making excuses to suddenly come in my room when she knew I'd be in there naked. I've never confronted her since about it as an adult, her punishment is that I've barely spoken to her in 20 years and am just waiting for her to die so I can inherit my part of Dad's estate. If she tries to change the will (she won't, guilty conscience), I'll start talking about the abuse and some other shit that went down, and she knows it.

My older sister took an unhealthy interest in my genitals when I was 10-12 or so, always looking for excuses to look at them or touch them. Innocently, I let her a few times, then she started up with the sex talk and I noped the fuck out and have never spoken of it since. She never tried again. I avoid her but don't actively hate her like I do our mother. She has two sons I am a little concerned for, but I don't think she'd do anything ever since I made sure she understands that I haven't forgotten that she crossed the line with me. If I thought anything was going on, her husband will be the first person I tell, then the police.

I had a teacher in boarding school get pretty close, too, but I think due to experience with my mother and sister, it was very obvious she had taken an unhealthy interest in me, fortunately I had a way out of the class and transferred to a different teacher.

As a result of experiences with my mother, and others with other women, family, "friends", or otherwise, in general I dislike and distrust women and am much happier when they are not in my life.

by Anonymousreply 135August 11, 2019 6:50 PM

R135 and no one gives you any sympathy because you’re a guy. If you were a girl it’d be “oh poor gurl!”

by Anonymousreply 136August 11, 2019 6:54 PM

LOL the Fraus who greyed this thread out. Sorry but Women in power are just as evil as men. It’s not gender, race etc. it’s power.

I’ve been sexually, physically and mentally abused by women in my life and they’re just as bad as men.

by Anonymousreply 137December 17, 2019 1:10 PM

Who keeps bumping this? It's trollbait from two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 138December 17, 2019 1:13 PM

R138 how is it troll bait? Because we’re simply discussing women not being perfect for a minute?

by Anonymousreply 139December 17, 2019 1:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!