And a culture out of control

by Anonymousreply 1311/29/2017

Jesús Fucking Christ!

by Anonymousreply 111/29/2017

The MRAs are certainly triggered today.

by Anonymousreply 211/29/2017

When are they not triggered, r2?

by Anonymousreply 311/29/2017

Hilarious show. The "straight" loses the case. He claims he was either too drunk or drugged to realize he was having gay sex. And because of the gay thing his girlfriend broke up with him so now he sues for compensation.

by Anonymousreply 411/29/2017

Hot guys are so often assholes. Give me a plain man.

A plain man with a big dick, of course.

by Anonymousreply 511/29/2017

A plain man with a big dick is by definition a hot guy r5.

by Anonymousreply 611/29/2017

Wow this is as fake a courtroom show as I've seen. Any proof of this being real?

by Anonymousreply 711/29/2017

My moms butch cousin is the accountant for the cast & crew of this show. I begged her to let me come in for a taping. I will report back to DL after i attend the taping next month with all the insider details. I pray to the heavens that case will be as entertaining as this one.

by Anonymousreply 811/29/2017

fake fake fake fake

by Anonymousreply 911/29/2017

What country is that host from? Her accent is quite odd.

by Anonymousreply 1011/29/2017

R10 Cuba

by Anonymousreply 1111/29/2017

r11 OK, thanks -- I guess I'm more accustomed to Mexican and Central American accents.

by Anonymousreply 1211/29/2017

R12 Yeah Cuban accents are pretty different from most other Latin American accents, even Puerto Rican and Dominican accents even though one would assume they would be similar being in Caribbean. In my opinion columbian accents are the most similar to Cubans. My parents are Cuban and I have a hard time understanding other Spanish accents. I can't wait to go check out caso cerrado live. I'll get the scoop from my cousin on which cases (if any) are real and which are fake. The tapings can last like 12 hours so I hope to god the cases that day are deliciously trashy!

by Anonymousreply 1311/29/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!