Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Susan Sarandon irrationally maintains Trump is a “safer” choice for President

Sarandon unapologetically maintains that the Grifter is a better President than Clinton would have been. She appears to be on a deeply Irrational slide in a recent Guardian interview, refusing to back down touting her vote for Russian Loving Jill Stein (also suspected of being a Manafort/Russian plant to divide Dems).

She likes to tout the Divine Ms. Bette Davis as her heroic political role model. Unfortunetly for Susan, today WaPo published this article about Hollywoods 1940’s #Resistance to neo Fascist GOP ascension to power. Ms Davis was one of many that spoke against GOP policies and attacks on American civil rights, including economic oppression of working Americans. The one thing Ms Davis would have abhorred above all - would have been the lamentably idiotic position that Sarandon champions daily.

Time to back off Susan - before someone bigger than me makes this a very public issue. Your career is still happening, you dont need the humiliation. Bad enough that Katha Pollitt thinks you are just another stupid person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 4:04 PM

Stalin was a homophobic piece of shit. Anyone who supported him should have been blacklisted.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2017 3:47 AM

She must be going into early Alzheimers or perhaps she is being blackmailed? There is nothing good for our country with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2017 3:48 AM

She seems to be suffering from the same type of dementia as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2017 3:49 AM

OP is worse than Susan Sarandon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2017 3:49 AM

She's just a stupid cow who mistakes celebrity for intelligence (and yes, both liberal and conservatives make this error in self-estimation) I don't tend to boycott, but avoiding her annoying recent work makes it easy.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2017 3:51 AM

Irrationally?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2017 3:56 AM

Sorry, r4, but this OP came up with a better headline and link.

by Anonymousreply 7November 27, 2017 3:58 AM

Katha Pollitt is right. Bette Davis is spinning in her grave over this bs from Susan. If Susan actually understood the issues besides Bernards clueless soundbites she might seem interesting. Sadly she is just too lazy To do the work. I suppose she is an actress after all - people feeding her lines is her comfort zone.

by Anonymousreply 8November 27, 2017 4:07 AM

I really hope not about Dementia for her it is simply too ugly. He is Demented and stupid like a 4th grader. She is just stupid and trying to land Young Bro dick.

by Anonymousreply 9November 27, 2017 4:11 AM

This is why you shouldn't smoke pot kids. You might turn out like crazy old susan

by Anonymousreply 10November 27, 2017 4:28 AM

I always knew there was something “off” about her.

She’s besmirching my name!

by Anonymousreply 11November 27, 2017 4:54 AM

I have an old friend like Sarandon. He vigorously defends Putin and thinks 9/11 was an inside job. In his world Russia is good while America is evil. Of course he voted for Jill Stein.

I used to think he was misguided but now I think he's insane.

by Anonymousreply 12November 27, 2017 5:05 AM

Bernbotulism is a mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 13November 27, 2017 5:12 AM

I hope her pubes burst into flames.

by Anonymousreply 14November 27, 2017 5:15 AM

She’s fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 15November 27, 2017 5:23 AM

The extreme left and the extreme right are now united in their love for Putin. Who says Trump is dividing us?

by Anonymousreply 16November 27, 2017 5:44 AM

She's not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 3:40 PM

Trump is the ultimate moderate. I have no clue why anyone would see trump as conservative.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 4:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!