Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Susan Sarandon: ‘I thought Hillary was very dangerous. If she'd won, we'd be at war’

Susan Sarandon: ‘I thought Hillary was very dangerous. If she'd won, we'd be at war’

Once the bete noire of the right, now the actor finds herself even more hated by the left for refusing to support Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump. She talks about Hollywood sexism, female empowerment and playing Bette Davis

by Emma Brockes, Sunday 26 November 2017 08.00 EST

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 23, 2018 3:40 PM

I fucking hate her.

by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2017 3:23 PM

At war with who?

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2017 3:23 PM

Susan did a great job..... keeping up her face and tits, for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2017 3:25 PM

Those granny jugs are very dangerous now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2017 3:26 PM

We have been at war for the last 16 years, apparently this bitch is unaware of that.

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2017 3:28 PM

i agree with SS

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2017 3:28 PM

this bitch

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2017 3:29 PM

R8 and just what do you think Trumps fire and fury threat to N Korea was, and invitation to dinner?

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2017 3:30 PM

R7 - yes, her ignorance is showing.

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2017 3:30 PM

Hate her too! Nasty person !

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2017 3:33 PM

She reeks of unchecked privilege.

by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2017 3:34 PM

She created that hideous entitled daughter of hers.

by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2017 3:35 PM

I will say, she seems like one of those bitches who can be a fun bitch as a social acquaintance. She seems a bit wicked in her gauche kaviar way. I loved South Park's take on her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2017 3:39 PM

WE ARE ALREADY AT WAR (as R7 said), dummies, Susan and Donald.

by Anonymousreply 17November 26, 2017 3:40 PM

We are at the brink of nuclear war with Trump in power.

Thanks, Cunt Sarandon

by Anonymousreply 18November 26, 2017 3:41 PM

[quote] ‘I thought Hillary was very dangerous. If she'd won, we'd be at war’

Or worse, Hillary might spread more "peace".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 26, 2017 3:45 PM

OH HELL NO!!!

by Anonymousreply 20November 26, 2017 3:47 PM

Her pussy stinks. The bitch can't douche for shit.

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2017 3:47 PM

Even celebrities develop dementia.

by Anonymousreply 22November 26, 2017 3:51 PM

She really is showing her ignorance which is vast. The State Department is melting down, putting our country and citizens at risk all over the world. Many are on the verge of losing their healthcare. Children have lost coverage, because CHIP has expired and Congress has not renewed it. I thought she favored protecting the environment. Trump is letting Scott Pruitt, Ryan Zinke and their ilk destroy it. Etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 23November 26, 2017 3:51 PM

I hate her and her sagging tits.

by Anonymousreply 24November 26, 2017 3:53 PM

Even the author of the piece calls her an inconsistent moron who doesn't know what she's talking about.

by Anonymousreply 25November 26, 2017 3:54 PM

But...Trump HAS gotten us Americans in to war......with eachother....

by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2017 3:59 PM

Textbook definition of a limousine liberal.

by Anonymousreply 27November 26, 2017 3:59 PM

Hillary wouldn't even say "Isalmofacism"

by Anonymousreply 28November 26, 2017 4:02 PM

FUCK HER; she's got an out of control ego and not the smarts to back it up. . Not one of my friends like her anymore. I can't stand to see her on any screen.

by Anonymousreply 29November 26, 2017 4:02 PM

She's an idiot and so are all the other Bernie Bros who voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 30November 26, 2017 4:03 PM

I will never watch anything she does again, not that she cares...but they are a lot op people that think like I do.

by Anonymousreply 31November 26, 2017 4:06 PM

No more SS movies for me either. Not that the bitch will notice- but fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 32November 26, 2017 4:08 PM

Sarandon lost her mind when Tim left her. She sees Hill with Bill and she could not deal with having no man. I can't think of any other reason she became deranged. She needs to keep her mouth shut, it just makes Democrats hate her more every time.

by Anonymousreply 33November 26, 2017 4:11 PM

I didn’t watch Feud because she was in it. I won’t watch anything with her in it. Fucking Sarandon.

by Anonymousreply 35November 26, 2017 4:11 PM

Fuck that fucking smug bitch. Agreed: won't watch anything with her in it.

by Anonymousreply 36November 26, 2017 4:13 PM

I was a Bernie supporter in the primaries, but when it was certain that Clinton was going to be the nominee, I willingly threw her my support. Jill Stein?? It wouldn't have been worthy of a protest vote because Stein had nothing in her platform which I strongly favored and why vote AGAINST your party to essentially give one to the opposing side? Sarandon comes across as so high and mighty and as the writer mentions seems dripping with privilege.

by Anonymousreply 37November 26, 2017 4:18 PM

Be different and be damned.

by Anonymousreply 38November 26, 2017 4:21 PM

More like be stupid and be damned.

by Anonymousreply 39November 26, 2017 4:23 PM

love sarandon. always

by Anonymousreply 40November 26, 2017 4:25 PM

Delusional

by Anonymousreply 41November 26, 2017 4:26 PM

She put the more in moron.....her IQ is written in her bra....with a double Dumbass as as qualifier....

by Anonymousreply 44November 26, 2017 4:34 PM

She just says shit without elaborating as to why - that's the problem. She has a good history of being progressive but she's just gone off the rails the last few years. But then again, so did her ex-husband.

by Anonymousreply 45November 26, 2017 4:35 PM

She's always been a crack pot. She named her son after a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 46November 26, 2017 4:39 PM

I guess she’s joined the Psychic Friends Network.....perhaps she could change her name to Claire Voyant.....

by Anonymousreply 47November 26, 2017 4:43 PM

[quote]She named her son after a murderer.

hopefully one guilty of matricide

by Anonymousreply 48November 26, 2017 4:45 PM

I must commend whoever it is who keeps the Daily Hillary Hating/Worshipping threads alive. You're doing a spectacular job

by Anonymousreply 49November 26, 2017 4:45 PM

Crazy fucking dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 50November 26, 2017 4:49 PM

She's the definition of a stupid person who thinks she's smart. And r49, you're welcome. They're not stopping anytime soon. We're going to do more and more and more just for you.

by Anonymousreply 51November 26, 2017 4:50 PM

Well, susan, if trump was the kind of president you wanted, you sure got a good one.

by Anonymousreply 52November 26, 2017 4:51 PM

She needs stfu and focus her energy on her loser daughter who doesn’t work and still needs a day nanny AND a night nanny for her kids. Bitch, please!

by Anonymousreply 53November 26, 2017 4:52 PM

She was WRONG about Nader

She was WRONG about Sanders

She never learns, she's a doubling down idiot and I suspect she's a nasty woman hater too. Her criticism of Hillary was waaaay overkill.

by Anonymousreply 54November 26, 2017 4:53 PM

She has really destroyed what "legacy" she once had.

Perhaps it really is dementia?

by Anonymousreply 55November 26, 2017 4:59 PM

Not sure what the hate is all about. She's entitled to vote or support anyone she likes. Some of you people are truly rabid. You are no better than people like That crazy Korean dictator. Unless people fall in line with YOUR political beliefs, they are public enemy number one. In the United States, we have freedoms that others do not have. You people need to check yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 57November 26, 2017 5:07 PM

Taking political guidance from her is quite idiotic.

by Anonymousreply 58November 26, 2017 5:14 PM

Nobody needs to be lectured by the likes of Sarandon from atop her NYC penthouse apartment and her swanky, white privileged life (funded partly by her own corporate shilling for L'Oreal and Tylenol). She's entitled to her opinions and her vote, but she's a hypocrite and should not be telling others to vote against their own best interests in order to make her feel better about her political purity.

by Anonymousreply 59November 26, 2017 5:18 PM

Wait. This dumb bitch thought Hillary was dangerous and not the cheetoh-hued man-baby??? She is fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 60November 26, 2017 5:19 PM

Dammit Janet!!!....STFU.....

by Anonymousreply 61November 26, 2017 5:19 PM

I like her!

by Anonymousreply 62November 26, 2017 5:19 PM

[quote]Wait. This dumb bitch thought Hillary was dangerous and not the cheetoh-hued man-baby??? She is fucking insane.

i think you've answered your own question

by Anonymousreply 63November 26, 2017 5:23 PM

She so craaaaaaaazy........

by Anonymousreply 64November 26, 2017 5:27 PM

Susan Sarandon is a dumbass!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 26, 2017 5:27 PM

Count me as another who will never watch anything she is in. FUCK HER!

by Anonymousreply 66November 26, 2017 5:30 PM

Oozing Gash.

by Anonymousreply 67November 26, 2017 5:34 PM

Sarandon prefers Trump? Because that was the choice. No one else. Not Bernie. Not Jill Stein. No one else. Hillary is far superior to all of them.

by Anonymousreply 68November 26, 2017 5:42 PM

[Quote]Susan Sarandon: ‘I thought Hillary was very dangerous. If she'd won, we'd be at war’

Susan Sarandon is correct—and you can just look to the Russia garbage that was created by the campaign (one or both of John Podesta and/or Robby Mook) to shield Hillary Clinton for having lost to [Italic]Donald Trump[/Italic]. Also: That was the false narrative created after the DNC e-mails showed that the DNC rigged the 2016 Democratic presidential primaries for Hillary Clinton. And, of course, we do have the stuff from Donna Brazile.

My mentioning this means, in the minds of those #StillWithHer, means I am a stooge for Vladimir Putin.

by Anonymousreply 70November 26, 2017 5:49 PM

russian troll or alt-r nutjob?.....does it really matter since the talking points are all the same

by Anonymousreply 71November 26, 2017 5:58 PM

STOP PRETENDING HILLARY CLINTON IS A FLAWLESS CANDIDATE NOW.

Her Iraq war judgment is unbecoming a President.

IF YOU KEEP PRETENDING HILLARY CLINTON NEVER DID ANYTHING DISASTROUSLY WRONG, DEMOCRATS ARE JUST GOING TO LOSE IN 2024 AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 72November 26, 2017 6:06 PM

Cute, r72, slipping that 2024 in there.

by Anonymousreply 73November 26, 2017 6:09 PM

[quote]Susan Sarandon is correct

No she's not. About anything. She is DEEPLY wrong.

Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 75November 26, 2017 6:10 PM

Team Sarandon!

by Anonymousreply 76November 26, 2017 6:34 PM

It seems the trolls have awakened from their vodka/borscht stupor....

by Anonymousreply 77November 26, 2017 6:42 PM

Susan has been a movie star since the 70s. I highly doubt if she cares if anyone on this thread dosent support her career anymore. Her personal finances probably exceeds $100 million dollars by now. So she's made her money. But that anti Hillary Clinton bull shit she pulled during the election. Was fucked up. She needs to just be quiet from now on about politics.

by Anonymousreply 78November 26, 2017 6:58 PM

Susan Sarandon grabbed my man pussy!

by Anonymousreply 79November 26, 2017 7:01 PM

Sarandon is an idiot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 26, 2017 7:03 PM

Sanandon advocates for people who promote homophobes, she's the last person who should talk about gay rights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 26, 2017 7:05 PM

R55, she's not demented. I know women like her and they really do not handle aging well. They seem to be fine and secure, but there will be the offhand comments or just little admissions here and there years before any real odd behavior starts. She has engaged in a lot of desperate behavior over the last several years to make herself feel younger. She thought being a Bernie supporter would make her seem more youthful. She was aging well and could have been another Catherine Deneuve in terms of an older actress who really felt comfortable with herself. (Remember them in The Hunger?) Instead, her insecurity has just affected her entire world view, so now she's simply pathetic and someone to be ignored.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 26, 2017 7:07 PM

I get the impression that she loves the attention her political views have brought her. I think she finds all the anger people have towards her validating. Why she would find that validating I don't know, but the few times I have seen her talk politics post trump being elected, she seems almost gleeful. I would say gleeful and smug, but the smug is a given.

Also, she is not the type that would ever ever under any circumstances admit she was wrong. Not ever.

by Anonymousreply 83November 26, 2017 7:12 PM

Miss Sarandon is a very intelligent woman and is highly informed about world events. She has a right to express her opinion. While I disagree regarding her stance on Hillary Clinton, she is still an outspoken Liberal, and her voice should be heard.

by Anonymousreply 84November 26, 2017 7:13 PM

She's obviously an idiot, but just one of the MANY that believed these (conspiracy) theories that were sold by right wing - media (and not only the really bad ones) before the election. Even outside of the US (where I'm from) some would compare the possible foreign policies - Trump vs Clinton - and would come to the conclusion that a war (mainly: west versus east) would be a lot more likely with Clinton since she'd be harsher on Russia and would generally be "more aggressive" while Trump would only talk.

What these people didn't take into consideration is that politics these days are all about diplomacy. And even if you disagree with a nation you mainly agree to disagree instead of right away going to war to convince them of your views. Clinton knows that because she understands politics. Trump, however, doesn't which is why his way with words, to put it mildly, got us to the verge of a nuclear war within weeks of him being in office. It's his lack of knowledge regarding basically everything that is a lot more dangerous than Clinton would've ever been.

by Anonymousreply 85November 26, 2017 7:16 PM

[quote]Miss Sarandon is a very intelligent woman and is highly informed about world events.

Clearly not.

by Anonymousreply 86November 26, 2017 7:19 PM

R84, have you looked at our country lately? We are falling apart and each day that goes my something worse is happening. Health care, education, violence against others, esp. gun craziness--I could go on and on. Clearly she is not paying attention. This isn't about Hillary, it is about having a madman in the white house and craven dishonest people in Congress, while the executive federal agencies crumble.

by Anonymousreply 87November 26, 2017 7:20 PM

[quote]she is still an outspoken Liberal, and her voice should be heard.

Yeah no... between her Nader and Bernie/Stein shilling, she's set back liberal causes generations. She is BAD for liberal and progressive policies and the United States. She is effectively an advocate and enabler of Republicans, Dubbya, Trump, and all she claims to hate.

Fuck her. May she die and rot in hell soon, so we can be done with her for good. I loathe her now.

by Anonymousreply 88November 26, 2017 7:21 PM

It's almost like Susan Sarandon has Russian investments and is getting putin paychecks.

God knows, Trump and company LOVE her right now.

That should tell you everything you need to know about her.

A fake limousine "liberal" who is completely out of touch, and so wrapped in white privilege that she can't see or doesn't care about the consequences of her words and actions as she throws women, minorities, and LGBT people under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 89November 26, 2017 7:22 PM

None of the problems we are having due to Trump and all the budget cuts and Obama erasure effect Sarandon in any way.

As someone said up thread, she is the personification of a limousine liberal.

by Anonymousreply 90November 26, 2017 7:23 PM

She's wealthy, white, famous, successful, and we'll protected. She nothing to worry about. R89 that last part sums it up perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 91November 26, 2017 7:35 PM

Sarandon is suing her former money managers, claiming they screwed her out of a big part of her fortune.

by Anonymousreply 92November 26, 2017 7:41 PM

fuck hillary.

by Anonymousreply 94November 26, 2017 7:52 PM

you did, bitch

by Anonymousreply 95November 26, 2017 7:55 PM

[quote] she is the personification of a limousine liberal.

ie -- Hillary's base

by Anonymousreply 96November 26, 2017 7:57 PM

Datalounge was dominated in 2016 by Hillary Clinton fanatics who swore every way they could that she was the one to defeat Donald Trump. She failed. She lost three states which had not voted Republican since the 1980s. So, it is clear that those Hillary Clinton fanatics, who are still here, know nothing about U.S. politics.

by Anonymousreply 97November 26, 2017 8:03 PM

Don't worry Hillary will be president one day. This is America and anything is possible. Fuck all the haters.

by Anonymousreply 98November 26, 2017 8:08 PM

R97 complains about Hillary losing the election by voting for Stein.

by Anonymousreply 99November 26, 2017 8:09 PM

Susan Sarandon grabbed my mussy!

by Anonymousreply 100November 26, 2017 8:18 PM

Lets all not forget who the people are that Sarandon supports.

Ayyan Hirsi Ali's friend, Theo Van Gogh was stabbed to death by a Muslim after he and Hirsi Ali made a video about gender inequality and violence against women in Islamic communities. Hirsi Ali was their next target and lives in hiding since then and also needs police protection 24/7 when she's in public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 26, 2017 8:25 PM

R98 is right. Hillary's not done, not by a long shot! Evidence of Trump's crimes mounts, and in three years I think we'll be looking at President-elect Rodham Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 103November 26, 2017 8:31 PM

The Susan Sarandon haters in this thread and elsewhere are the reason Trump won. Just keep it coming, bitches. (You've been asking for it.)

by Anonymousreply 105November 26, 2017 8:39 PM

I think she's a moron, but not a hateful one. Just your garden variety selfish moron.

by Anonymousreply 106November 26, 2017 8:40 PM

Does anybody else think that if Hillary would have been POTUS from 08 to16, Putin wouldn't have had a chance to interfere in Brexit and the US elections?

by Anonymousreply 107November 26, 2017 9:04 PM

She's an elderly bimbo like most actresses over 60. I remember some interview with her daughter (another bimbo with big jugs) where she was saying that her mother told her to go nude on screen before her body goes south. Such lofty ambitions.

by Anonymousreply 108November 26, 2017 9:07 PM

An idiotic remark divorced from all reality.

by Anonymousreply 109November 26, 2017 9:24 PM

[quote] Not sure what the hate is all about. She's entitled to vote or support anyone she likes.

[quote] You are no better than people like That crazy Korean dictator.

R57, but we aren't entitled to support or not support anyone we like or don't like? Apparently you are the one who is like that crazy Korean dictator.

by Anonymousreply 110November 26, 2017 9:41 PM

"(Blank) are the reason Trump won"

Anyone who uses this phrase is easily identified as a moron.

by Anonymousreply 111November 26, 2017 9:41 PM

"People not voting (is) are the reason Trump won"

and I am no moron, but you might be.

by Anonymousreply 112November 26, 2017 9:43 PM

Bunch of evil demons on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 113November 26, 2017 10:10 PM

Going by Sarandon's point of view, having Hitler as the German Fuhrer was a good idea because after all the war and destruction and death of tens of millions of people fascism would then be condemned.

by Anonymousreply 114November 26, 2017 10:10 PM

She's a fucking moron!

by Anonymousreply 115November 26, 2017 10:13 PM

R107 Hillary would have made sure Putin was dead by now. Via assassination. She would of just gotten rid of him. end of story.

by Anonymousreply 116November 26, 2017 10:17 PM

[quote]Hillary would have made sure Putin was dead by now.

Would that have been such a bad idea?

by Anonymousreply 117November 26, 2017 11:05 PM

I fucking hate you Susan Sarandon, and I hope you die a slow and painful death.

by Anonymousreply 118November 27, 2017 12:45 AM

[quote] The Susan Sarandon haters in this thread and elsewhere are the reason Trump won.

Wrong. But, thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 119November 27, 2017 12:59 AM

You better wise up, Janet Weiss...your apple pie don't taste too nice!

by Anonymousreply 120November 27, 2017 1:14 AM

I swear, I'm throwing dog shit instead of confetti at Ms. Delusional next screening of Rocky Horror.

by Anonymousreply 121November 27, 2017 1:22 AM

She’s a clueless frau trying to summon relevance.....hated her...

by Anonymousreply 122November 27, 2017 1:25 AM

I didn't realize she was solely responsible for Hills' loss.

by Anonymousreply 123November 27, 2017 1:29 AM

She’s a selfish nasty cunt. She led the charge to block the expansion of Saint vincents hospital because it would have obstructed the view from her apartment. As a result, the hospital closed in 2010 and now the lower west side is left without a hospital. She really only cares about herself and goes to great lengths to hurt others. Since I read about her protests in 2009-2010, I stopped watching anything she is associated with.

by Anonymousreply 124November 27, 2017 4:03 AM
by Anonymousreply 125November 27, 2017 4:30 AM

[quote] Hillary would have made sure Putin was dead by now. Via assassination. She would of just gotten rid of him. end of story.

Kinda making Susan's argument for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 27, 2017 4:40 AM

Most actors never feel that they are wrong.

I work as an entertainment journalist in LA. It is fun.

But social media's a game changer and these people will never be your friends, just friendly colleagues.

by Anonymousreply 127November 27, 2017 4:43 AM

I saw her interviewed an on Charlie Rose years ago and she came across as awful, even when I agreed with what she was saying.

by Anonymousreply 128November 27, 2017 4:47 AM

How so r128. Details.

I just hate her. I have long before the trump stuff. I thought she was wonderful in Dead Man Walking, but that’s it. She is a smug rancid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 129November 27, 2017 5:33 AM

[quote]Bunch of evil demons on this thread.

Just let them keep going at it, making sure Trump wins again in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 130November 27, 2017 8:25 AM

DESSICATED OLD WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 131November 27, 2017 10:22 AM

Why do I need to hear from this dumb ass again? Didn't she say enough during the election?

by Anonymousreply 132November 27, 2017 10:28 AM

[quote] “she bursts out laughing – James Toback and Harvey Weinstein, who a lot of women felt very flattered to be sleeping with, even if they didn’t get the job. There’s just a culture, starting in the 60s and 70s, where there was a certain amount of liberation that made it possible for those things to happen without even seeing yourself as a victim.”

Good luck with getting yourself out of THAT mess of a quote, Susan.

Man, she really IS a misogynist, isn't she ?

by Anonymousreply 133November 27, 2017 2:22 PM

I think she meant that women in the 60s and 70s felt like they were playing the men, rather than being victims and giving the man all of the power. The women used sex to get ahead then because they could, and didn't feel ashamed about it or victimized. It was a skill, like baking or knitting or being able to roll a really good joint.

by Anonymousreply 134November 27, 2017 2:24 PM

Tom&Lorenzo are over her.

[quote]Done with that Sarandon woman. Didn't need an apology or even a backtracking, but a smug digging down, even now, is both obnoxious and dripping with untouchable privilege.

by Anonymousreply 135November 27, 2017 2:31 PM

Oh I know what she meant, I just think she's completely wrong about it. I don't believe these young women thought they were "playing the men" at all, just that they had zero options and knew they were in a culture that wouldn't give them any anytime soon. Saying "a lot of women felt very flattered to be sleeping with, even if they didn’t get the job." is vile.

In on single interview, she calls feminists "stridents", say Weistein's sex objects were "flattered", and that Clinton was "dangerous" and worst than Trump. Why does she insist on speaking like the ennemy ? Because she is. Imagine her with a dick and a beard and she's your typical woman-hating straight man douchebag.

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 136November 27, 2017 2:35 PM

I'm not sure how treating her comments as absolutes is any different from treating them as non-absolutes, other than giving a platform to rage about. If she'd said "some women" she'd still have been jumped over.

by Anonymousreply 137November 27, 2017 2:38 PM

I agree with c*nt Susan

by Anonymousreply 138November 27, 2017 2:42 PM

You need to wonder why she needs to say shit like that though. Oh yeah Harvey is just Harvey, some women liked it ! What's the point of saying that, especially right now, if not to deflect and defend him ?

She makes a point of bashing feminists and female victims. I question that.

by Anonymousreply 139November 27, 2017 2:44 PM

Oh yeah, she's definitely got a case of foot-in-mouth, and her digging in on her Hillary vs. Trump comments isn't helping her case either. She has that "deplorable brain" where she refuses to admit fault. That being said, even a broken clock is a Lesbian twice a day.

by Anonymousreply 140November 27, 2017 2:47 PM

I have a friend who worked with her. Said she's incredibly nasty to women (unless you're a fellow star). Treats them very differently than men.

by Anonymousreply 141November 27, 2017 2:47 PM

Not surprised in the least, r141. She does sound like a nasty woman hater.

Jodie Foster used to speak like that too, separating herself from other women and their struggles because *she* was not going to be seen as weak or a victim, damnit! She used to say in interviews she had no female friends because she couldn't relate to women and that she hated weakness. Never had any good thing to say about any woman/peer publicly, but was always fawning over men directors (Polanski!), men actors (Mel Gibson!) it was pathetic.

Foster thankfully grew out of that shit and saw the light. Sarandon hasn't. She still thinks she's one of the boys because the alternative is too humiliating.

by Anonymousreply 142November 27, 2017 2:57 PM

I watched Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte over the weekend. I couldn't help but think of Sarandon's Betty in every scene Davis was in.

by Anonymousreply 143November 27, 2017 8:05 PM

Susan's right. Always is.

by Anonymousreply 144April 23, 2018 3:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!