Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Official Survivor Season 35 thread part 2

The original thread maxed out at 600 and doesn't look like a new one was started yet.

by Anonymousreply 20615 hours ago

The original thread.

by Anonymousreply 111/24/2017

I'll only declare this season bore if Lauren wins.

by Anonymousreply 211/25/2017

You mean boring? I quite like Lauren.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2017

I dont mind Lauren, she may not set the world on fire with her sparkling personality but at least she speaks and is involved in the game. JP, who has contributed a nice body and not one other thing, is boring. What happened with his "power couple" romance with Ashley? Did that fizzle out? Is he so dull it's not worth any air time? Did she clap eyes on Devon and forget JP exists?

by Anonymousreply 411/25/2017

Is the bulldyke going to win?

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2017

I wouldn't be surprised if Lauren is in the final 3, but don't think she will win even if she is. I'm guessing the final 3 will be Ben, Lauren and Chrissy, with Ben winning.

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2017

JP needs to be eliminated before finale so we can see a whole ponderosa dedicated to him

by Anonymousreply 711/27/2017

In Cole Medders exit interview he revealed that Mike put a fake idol around Joe's neck at tribal council, why on Earth they didn't show this on the show is beyond me.

[quote] “It wasn’t shown, but Mike pulled out his idol before the votes happened and put it around his neck,” reveals Cole. “And he also had a fake idol at Tribal Council that he put around Joe’s neck.” That’s right, it seems the Sex Doctor also has a flair for the dramatic and had continued to collect materials for his fake idol, including a real idol note.

“He had been collecting tassels off the tribe flags and had created a fake idol and kept the write-up for Joe’s past idol that he had played and wrapped it up in that to make it look like a legit idol,” says Cole. “It looked real. It definitely convinced everyone, I think. Once they put those two idols around their necks, that’s when everyone went, ‘Okay, guys. The plan is still the same: vote out Cole.”

by Anonymousreply 811/27/2017

WARNING this week is a double episode so it will be two hours for those of you who record and watch later.

by Anonymousreply 911/27/2017

They probably didn't show it because Joe and Mike are most likely getting voted out very soon and want the end gamers to look better strategically.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2017

Ben is fucking hot

by Anonymousreply 1111/27/2017

I really wanted JP and Cole to share a shower on that yacht. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 1211/27/2017

A *tiny* shower, please.

by Anonymousreply 1311/27/2017

Screw that. I want to see JP and Cole flip-flop fucking each other!!

by Anonymousreply 1411/27/2017

JP and Cole bonded A LOT off screen doing mountain climbing and outdoor "stuff". JP is also ready to throw the IC to save his boyfriend and form an alliance with him had he survived the TC. #JPole

Kinky Chrissy's BDSM side is revealed when she choked Cole with his buff and forcibly pulled his pants down.

by Anonymousreply 1511/27/2017

UGH, I hate when they get all 28 Days later-y.

by Anonymousreply 1611/28/2017

Is Lauren a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 1711/28/2017

[quote] Is Lauren a dyke?

Wow and I thought I had lousy gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 1811/28/2017

R15 I wish they showed the idol altercation the way he told it, showing Chrissy's lying and ruthlessness.

by Anonymousreply 1911/28/2017

I am so thankful for DVR's as Survivor is on at the same time as The Vikings new season premiers on the History Channel. Now I just have to decide which to watch live.

by Anonymousreply 2011/28/2017

[quote] UGH, I hate when they get all 28 Days later-y.

I’m the opposite. It’s when they show up at the live reunion show looking a bit puffy in the face after carb loading that I lose interest.

by Anonymousreply 2111/28/2017

Ryan should have taken the peanut butter and chocolate, he can't win a reward for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 2211/29/2017

I don't get why Lauren, Ben, Devon and Ashley feel they have to make a move against their own alliance now. They could still have gone after Mike and Joe and once they are gone concentrate on Ryan, Chrissy and JP.

They eliminate either Chrissy, Ryan or JP now and the those that remain team up with Mike and Joe and it is 4 against 4, doesn't make any sense to do it now.

by Anonymousreply 2311/29/2017

Glad to see the old lady and the bug/bird man get knocked down a few pegs.

Yes, Lauren said “blowed up.” And she’s a parent. And she probably votes. Welcome to Trump’s America.

by Anonymousreply 2411/29/2017

So now Chrissy is safe, if Ryan plays his idol, someone else has to go home. They made their move too early.

by Anonymousreply 2511/29/2017

Lauren is such a snake.

by Anonymousreply 2611/29/2017

SAVE BEN!!!

by Anonymousreply 2711/29/2017

Sucky night but nice to see Cole hanging low in those trousers on jury.

WHY can't this show add some new twists instead of just the same puzzles and tricks every week? Are they trying to get it cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 2811/29/2017

I'm also getting tired of the same old tropical island scene.

by Anonymousreply 2911/29/2017

They should should have an inner city Survivor. Survivor Camden 2019

by Anonymousreply 3011/29/2017

Or Survivor Aleppo 2020

by Anonymousreply 3111/29/2017

JP, considering this was his boot episode, had zero scenes in tonight’s show. He’s just that dull.

by Anonymousreply 3211/29/2017

They should have it in some place spectacular, like Mt. St. Michele in France.

by Anonymousreply 3311/29/2017

Have they started posting anything about going to the camp where they hold the jurors? Usually there is video of them entering the camp and talking about the game.

by Anonymousreply 3411/29/2017

JP is super dull, agreed, but I'm going to miss his hairy tits SO MUCH.

by Anonymousreply 3511/29/2017

JP was dull but brutally hot.

This blindside to me felt... forced? Was it really needed? It just felt pointless, like a producer thought it up. They were so pleased with themselves but I was just like, shrug. Who cares. Now everyone is at odds, and for what. Ryan and Chrissy just aren’t that much of a threat and now Lauren and her crew lose their votes. Lame.

by Anonymousreply 3611/29/2017

Everyone at odds is a whole lot more entertaining to watch than a safe alliance of seven.

by Anonymousreply 3711/29/2017

I think JP is probably a really lousy lay.

by Anonymousreply 3811/29/2017

[quote]I don't get why Lauren, Ben, Devon and Ashley feel they have to make a move against their own alliance now. They could still have gone after Mike and Joe and once they are gone concentrate on Ryan, Chrissy and JP....They eliminate either Chrissy, Ryan or JP now and the those that remain team up with Mike and Joe and it is 4 against 4, doesn't make any sense to do it now.

It seemed like a game of chicken. (Is that what it's called?) ...where they wanted to strike at the threesome, before the threesome used Mike and/or Joe against them.

I'm more intrigued about Devon's plan for Ben to become a double agent. I think it's a kernel of a good idea, but (a) how can you trust Ben to play both sides... it gives him access to flip back on you later; and (b) why put Ben in that power position instead of suggesting yourself for that role?

I liked that Ashley made an effort to strike against Ben tonight, but was disappointed she didn't follow through. (I'm guessing she couldn't get Devon to go along.) I think it would have been the right move for her.

by Anonymousreply 3911/29/2017

Wish they'd voted off whatshisname the stickman.

by Anonymousreply 4011/29/2017

No more attractive people to look at 😭😭

by Anonymousreply 4111/29/2017

I'm literally annoyed with everyone remaining on this show. I can't believe I'm only rooting for Chrissy now..

by Anonymousreply 4211/29/2017

I was rooting for Devon but his extreme smugness tonight killed that.

Up until this point I had loathed Joe with the heat of a thousand suns but found myself cheering him on and hoping he'd make it to the million dollars because the others were so god awful tonight.

by Anonymousreply 4311/29/2017

Ryan makes my peen shoot out white stuff.

by Anonymousreply 4411/29/2017

[quote]JP, considering this was his boot episode, had zero scenes in tonight’s show. He’s just that dull.

Oh my GAWD, He really is. More so than the average, hot straight guy. I wonder what it’s like to have a conversation with him. Like...would the sex even be worth it.

by Anonymousreply 4511/30/2017

I'm glad Joe is gone. He was too smug for me.

by Anonymousreply 4611/30/2017

JP was hot but I agree, was not the most exciting contestant. I would like Christy to win, but i dont think that will happen. I think we are looking at a devon or lauren win.

by Anonymousreply 4711/30/2017

Devon is the new smug Joe. He's behaving like he some kind of mastermind. Meanwhile he could barely spell invulnerable while looking right at Chrissy's puzzle.

by Anonymousreply 4811/30/2017

The only decent person left is Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 4911/30/2017

I’m glad that asshole Joe got voted out. Ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 5011/30/2017

They are going to be sorry for not taking out Ben when they had the opportunity.

I'm a decent speller and I have never hear the word "invulnerable".

I've only watched one other season of survivor. Do women ever beat men in the finals? Like on Big brother, it has only happened once.

by Anonymousreply 5111/30/2017

R49 ASHLEY??! I told you stop trolling DL! You're not "decent" lol

by Anonymousreply 5211/30/2017

The producers are just being extra MEAN to JP. He didn't even have a single confessional this episode, let alone an exit confessional. Whatever did JP do to deserve such cruelty??

by Anonymousreply 5311/30/2017

[quote] Have they started posting anything about going to the camp where they hold the jurors? Usually there is video of them entering the camp and talking about the game.

Yes R34 they have, scroll down at the below link to the Ponderosa videos.

by Anonymousreply 5411/30/2017

JP's Ponderosa video, he talks more in this video than the did the whole season, but while he is great to look at he is still a really dull boring person. He lost 22 pounds of weight.

by Anonymousreply 5511/30/2017

Ben and Bugman and Chrissy and Lauren are all awful. I’m rooting against all of them.

Since it would embarrass them if the rat-faced man wins, I’m rooting for the urologist.

Ben is a former marine with PTSD in case you didn’t know that by the show’s 1,0000 references to it.

by Anonymousreply 5611/30/2017

Is it my imagination? After years of watching Survivor, I've finally realized that, with a few exceptions, hot guys rarely even make it to the jury.

by Anonymousreply 5711/30/2017

r51 - yes - plenty of women have won "Survivor" including frequent instances where they face a man before the final jury.

by Anonymousreply 5811/30/2017

I'm glad I wasn't the only one put off by Devon tonight. I gasped when he said Lauren was almost as smart as him. While Lauren is surely not a Rhodes scholar, what exactly has Devon done to demonstrate expert game play or vast intelligence? It's pretty clear Ryan chose him as an ally because he figured he was smarter than Devon and it was Ben that had to inform Devon that Ryan wasn't trustworthy. This secret agent plan is about the most we've seen from Devon and it doesn't even really put in him a power position. I don't want him to win the way that guy "Fabio" won his season. I don't like a lot of the people left but almost all of them deserve to win the show more than Devon.

by Anonymousreply 5911/30/2017

R51 invulnerable is not some fancy word, it's pretty standard.

by Anonymousreply 6011/30/2017

JP may be bad in bed, but I'm willing to find out I didn't find him dull in his Ponderosa video. He reminds me of typical low key straight guys. Des thought he wasn't dealing with his blindside. My BIL is a firefighter, and I know several others, and most of them deal with things similarly. They keep adversity in check and don't "process" it with others. I like his attitude and outlook.

My take on his lack of screen presence is that he didn't become one of Probst's typical bros or man crushes. He played a chill game and Jeffy didn't like it. I don't think we saw him speak for the prior three episodes which is uncommon. Something was up with that, not just that he was boring.

by Anonymousreply 6111/30/2017

God, Ben and his family spiel. Get him off now!

by Anonymousreply 6211/30/2017

[quote]My take on his lack of screen presence is that he didn't become one of Probst's typical bros or man crushes. He played a chill game and Jeffy didn't like it.

BINGO!

by Anonymousreply 6311/30/2017

[quote] I didn't find him dull in his Ponderosa video. He reminds me of typical low key straight guys.

R61 did you watch Cole's and Joe's Ponderosa videos? Those two straight guys spoke with emotion, you could see and hear enjoyment and sadness in their videos. JP was only interesting in his video because that is the most I have heard him talk all game, but he did it in a monotone, I don't really give a shit video. The closest JP came to showing emotion was when he found out he lost 22 lbs not 10 as he expected. I am not hating on JP, he was great eye candy, he just wasn't great TV.

by Anonymousreply 6411/30/2017

JP just didn't give them anything to show.

Usually the women are ignored over the men, but there have been invisible male players too. Bret from Samoa and Carter from Philippines come to mind right away. Neither of them had much personality either.

by Anonymousreply 6511/30/2017

They don't put a bunch of potential winners on the show. They put some A type personalities to fight it out, at least one nutbag and some hotties to loiter in the background. Clearly that's why Cole and JP were put on the show. Maybe Devon was too, but he's stepped up and contributed even if he's giving himself more props than he deserves at the moment. If JP wanted the limelight he needed to speak or have some insights, maybe do a bit of plotting and scheming. He didn't so he gets no air time.

by Anonymousreply 6611/30/2017

Good lord, R51. "Invulnerable" is a very common word. And what does spelling ability have to do with not ever hearing of a word? That makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 6711/30/2017

R67 R48 talked about someone not being able to spell invulnerable in a challenge. I'm assuming one where you had to use letters to form a word, I didn't watch the full episode, so I didn't see the actual challenge.

Like I've said, I don't think I've ever heard of it, and I read quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 6811/30/2017

[quote]JP just didn't give them anything to show.

Yeah, I think this is more like it. I think he was trying to stay on the DL. He seemed like a completely different in the Ponderosa.

How badly do you think they smell? When he was talking to that guy in the tent with his legs spread, that's all I could think about.

by Anonymousreply 6912/01/2017

JP smells “down there”.

by Anonymousreply 7012/02/2017

R61 going by this interview. You're right. Probst doesn't have a lot of good things to say about JP

by Anonymousreply 7112/02/2017

I am crushed that JP has gone . Does anyone has JP's number or Home address? If yes please help me .

Aso do you think he dabbles in gay sex or at least will mind an occasional brojob ?

After all a mouth is a mouth

by Anonymousreply 7212/02/2017

R72 I have a feeling JP might have already some experience with another dude

by Anonymousreply 7312/02/2017

I don't know r73, I read somewhere part of the reason the other contestants found him boring is because he's girl obsessed, the gym and girls are all he talked about.

by Anonymousreply 7412/02/2017

"How badly do you think they smell? "

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 7512/02/2017

Jeff hates it when contestants don't live up to their promise r71. Clearly JP is never going to be asked back.

by Anonymousreply 7612/02/2017

I doubt JP wants to return. He even stated he wa looking forward to new adventures, so Survivor is "Been There, Done That." I stand by the thought that he is not boring, just low key. He might excel in something like The Amazing Race where his skills, rather than social game, are more important. -R61

by Anonymousreply 7712/02/2017

Crissy said nice thing about JP

[quote]Much love to JP - he and I spent 27 days straight together, every tribe, swap, and challenge team. He is a beautiful person, thoughtful, gentle, brave, strong, funny, incredibly caring, and a ray of sunshine. Miss his smile in the game already.

by Anonymousreply 7812/02/2017

The Survivor producers can throw shade at JP because they didn't like the way he "played". But (1) there is no right way or wrong way to play. Just a couple of seasons ago, Michelle won by basically being nice to everyone, not being a threat, and just playing a strong social game. And (2) they cast him. During casting was JP a huge, colorful, boisterous player who talked about making big moves? I doubt it.

I get that they didn't show much of him on the show because his gameplay wasn't the most interesting. But to not give him any final words after his eviction, and limit his post-show press (according to Rob Cesternino, who didn't do a RHAP interview with him) is rude and unfair.

I'm not even a fan of his, although he was wonderful to look at. But it just seems like they're shitting all over him when he did nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 7912/03/2017

May be Miss Jeff Probst had hard on for him and he didn't reciprocate him

by Anonymousreply 8012/03/2017

Jeffy digs alpha dudebro dick and gets off when they play the way he wants them to. These guys get his seal of approval very jock/frat-like be being called by their last name throughout the season. I don't recall him ever doing that with any woman that dominated.

There's no way JP was out there 30 days and gave them nothing. He even mentioned how he consistently caught fish and fed his tribes. Being a provider/challenge threat who is then blindsided always makes the cut. Again, the fact he was almost invisible the last 3-4 episodes, along with Jeffy's comments and what was mentioned by R79 tells me something went down. And it wasn't Miss Probst on JP's cock, much to her obvious irritation.

JP's demeanor suggests he is probably very chill about the whole thing. He got an adventure millions want, but few have had. Peachy (Shoutout to the TWoP fans!) will ignore him at the finale.

by Anonymousreply 8112/03/2017

R79 AGREE.

by Anonymousreply 8212/03/2017

“During casting was JP a huge, colorful, boisterous player who talked about making big moves?”

Yes. This is why Jeff is disappointed in JP’s “bait and switch” performance on the show.

Quiet, low-key people don’t make it through the audition process on any reality TV show.

by Anonymousreply 8312/03/2017

[quote]Yes. This is why Jeff is disappointed in JP’s “bait and switch” performance on the show. Quiet, low-key people don’t make it through the audition process on any reality TV show.

Link? The only comments on JP's casting from Jeff that I've been able to find (from the article linked above):

[quote]When he first came in [for casting], he was very confident. He's a very likable guy. He's a fireman. He's clearly chosen a profession that's dangerous and heroic. But when I saw him on the boat this morning, I did have a feeling... is this a guy who is still young enough that he's used to being the alpha? He's good-looking. He probably gets lots of attention from women. He's charming; guys want to be around him. He's a fireman. That will open a lot of doors. And on Survivor? No one cares. In fact, those are three reasons to get rid of you.

So my impression is that they cast him because he was good-looking, confident, athletic, charming, and has an interesting and heroic occupation. But no mention of a bait-and-switch, or of JP claiming to be something he isn't. Jeff isn't afraid to go there, he's commented in the past when someone acts completely different between casting and gameplay. (Rick from South Pacific comes to mind.)

I'm sure they may have thought that a good-looking, confident, charming, athletic guy would make for good TV. But often those attributes don't come across on screen, or if they do, they still might not be enough to make someone compelling to watch.

by Anonymousreply 8412/03/2017

Miss Jeff Probst is bi ?

I am comparative new viewer of this show. Can seasonal viewers shed more light on this ?

by Anonymousreply 8512/03/2017

R85 The DL answer is "he's probably gay. Isn't everyone?"

The real answer is he's only been known to date women, whether he's 100% straight is unknown, but some believe he's probably not. There's no evidence, but some are suspicious .

by Anonymousreply 8612/03/2017

Who knows what Probst is into, but he always seems to favor the alpha males so much more than the women or less aggressive men, that it gives the impression to some that he likes dick.

by Anonymousreply 8712/03/2017

If I hear another "How my wife saves my Marine's ass which was sacrificed during and after war every day " from Ben that I will throw a big hissy

by Anonymousreply 88Last Tuesday at 8:24 AM

I’m sick of fat Ben’s Marine stories too. Suck it up already.

And Ryan looks like he’s on Survivor: Auschwitz. I have to look away.

Lastly, JP’s juicy nipples. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 89Last Tuesday at 8:49 AM

i think devon has such a beautiful face. the eyes the skin tone the hair the lips, it all lends itself so well to the tropical lighting. i dig ben too. he's sexy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Tuesday at 8:51 AM

LA surfers tend to go far on Survivor..

by Anonymousreply 91Last Tuesday at 2:04 PM

Ugly nerds go pretty far, too

by Anonymousreply 92Last Tuesday at 2:12 PM

--And Ryan looks like he’s on Survivor: Auschwitz. I have to look away.

Ha ha, I said to my partner on Thursday that Ryan looks like he just escaped from a concentration camp

by Anonymousreply 93Last Tuesday at 8:26 PM

JPole is real!! They totally fucked that night lawl ❤

Maybe the reason why JP(Jeff Probst) doesnt like JP is because he got to fuck Cole

by Anonymousreply 94Last Tuesday at 9:24 PM

I only just discovered that JP didnt vote for Cole?? Aww.. 😍😍 Can they just get married and do "it" in front of my salad?

by Anonymousreply 95Last Tuesday at 9:28 PM

I thought I was the only one who thought they LITERALLY looked like Sean Cody models

by Anonymousreply 96Last Tuesday at 9:33 PM

[quote]Maybe the reason why JP(Jeff Probst) doesnt like JP is because he got to fuck Cole

Yeah...that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Wednesday at 12:56 AM

JP & Cole caught by Probst.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Wednesday at 3:01 AM

Oop sorry wrong link

by Anonymousreply 99Last Wednesday at 3:03 AM

Time to wrap this up and hand the money to the military man in order to appease Trump-loving viewers.

When is the finale?

by Anonymousreply 100Last Wednesday at 12:41 PM

Chrissy is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 101Last Wednesday at 3:19 PM

These people don't all seem to have the same distance, some of their arms are slack while others are completely extended.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Wednesday at 3:31 PM

Ryan the bellhop has those sexy moves

by Anonymousreply 103Last Wednesday at 3:33 PM

I'd bone Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 104Last Wednesday at 3:36 PM

The marble “game”was incredibly lame and underwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 105Last Wednesday at 3:42 PM

Ben still has an idol no one else knows about.

by Anonymousreply 106Last Wednesday at 3:54 PM

Joe is so sexy. I’d be crawling into his Ponderosa tent, lubed and ready to please.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Wednesday at 3:54 PM

Dumb Lauren is so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 108Last Wednesday at 3:57 PM

Ben has a 2nd idol???

by Anonymousreply 109Last Wednesday at 4:00 PM

If Lauren had had an ounce worth of sense she would have voted for someone else, but at least she admitted she was dumb.

by Anonymousreply 110Last Wednesday at 4:00 PM

Okay so if I am correct, there are no found idols in anyone's possession, but there will probably be a new one hidden.

by Anonymousreply 111Last Wednesday at 4:02 PM

R106 says Ben has a 2nd idol. Is that correct?

by Anonymousreply 112Last Wednesday at 4:03 PM

I loved that Mike threw his half of Lauren’s idol in the fire.

by Anonymousreply 113Last Wednesday at 4:04 PM

[quote] [R106] says Ben has a 2nd idol. Is that correct?

Spoiler Alert if you haven't yet seen tonight's episode

Ben "had" a second idol which he played tonight, sending Lauren home.

There are no more idols being held by anyone as of the end of tonight's episode.

Survivor might hide one more after tonight.

by Anonymousreply 114Last Wednesday at 4:18 PM

They really need to stop with the idol nonsense and cut them out of the game completely

by Anonymousreply 115Last Wednesday at 5:42 PM

Let's guess how many minutes into next week's episode it will take for Ben to "find" another idol.

I say 8 minutes, tops.

by Anonymousreply 116Last Wednesday at 6:02 PM

They should've called this Survivor: Stupid People

Lauren let's people know she has an extra vote AND an immunity idol

Mile throws half the idol away (and votes for Ben)

Ben targets Christie to find a fake hidden immunity idol

I'm thinking half the jury will abstain from voting for a winner.

I'm thinking Ben would be the villain of whatever final three there is.

I'd like to see Devon and Ashley make it to the three with either Chrissie or Ryan.

I am not loving Dr. Mike ......... he's been a buffoon and is just making it further because other targets have been bigger.

At this point the jury is Healer heavy so he'll probably get voted out to the jury soon enough. And two of the '7' have been blind sided so they can't be counted on NOT to vote for Mike as well.

by Anonymousreply 117Last Wednesday at 6:07 PM

If there is one lesson to be learned, season after season, is that you DONT tell anyone if you have an idol or an advantage. When will they learn this???

by Anonymousreply 118Last Wednesday at 6:22 PM

Ben won’t be portrayed as a villain. He’s a white male military veteran. Mark Burnett will ensure that Ben’s dirty deeds are portrayed as heroic and brave and strong and true. He did it all for his beautiful wife and baby daughter and for Jesus, etc., etc.

by Anonymousreply 119Last Wednesday at 6:27 PM

I love me some Chrissy.

Rooting for her for the win.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Wednesday at 6:35 PM

Yeah, if Ben ends up winning, I swear I may give up on the show. It's all feeling like "Groundhog Day" as is (or, worse, "Hell's Kitchen" which feels almost literally like the same episode every week).

by Anonymousreply 121Last Wednesday at 6:39 PM

I liked the show a lot better when they had to live on whatever food they formatted, and there were no hidden immunity idols.

by Anonymousreply 122Last Wednesday at 6:43 PM

Yeah. I usually look forward to this series but this season has been a slog. I really don't care who wins so have at it folks.

by Anonymousreply 123Last Wednesday at 6:55 PM

I hope Ben wins. He has always been my favorite!

by Anonymousreply 124Last Wednesday at 7:22 PM

I hate Trump deplorable Ben!

by Anonymousreply 125Last Wednesday at 7:57 PM

Chrissy is an uber cunt and I hope she wins! But you can bet that Burnett will somehow "arrange" for Ben to find an endless stream of idols until the end.

by Anonymousreply 126Last Wednesday at 8:03 PM

I'm kind of annoyed with Ben, though at least he got to play the idol correctly.

Ben is getting an edit that suggests he will be eliminated before FTC. Ryan got a quieter edit post merge.

With that in mind, the elimination order next week would be Devon/Mike-Mike/Devon-Ben-Ashley-Ryan-Chrissy.

Desi- Ashley

Devon, Mike- Ryan

Cole, JP, Joe, Lauren, Ben- Chrissy

by Anonymousreply 127Last Wednesday at 9:55 PM

R117 Desi might. I dont think Cole or Joe would vote for Mike. Cole doesnt really care that much for Mike and Joe would most likely vote for the person with a better gameplay.

by Anonymousreply 128Last Wednesday at 9:58 PM

Oops I'm R127. I think they might get rid of Ashley first, since she's such a physical threat and obviously Ben, Chrissy and Ryan would rather have that necklace around them since theyre big threats. Get Mike on board, and Ashley is out. So I guess Mike gets be on FTC. Update:

Desi- Mike Devon, Ashley- Ryan Cole, JP, Joe, Lauren, Ben- Chrissy

by Anonymousreply 129Last Wednesday at 10:05 PM

It doesn't matter if Ashley wins every immunity from here on in, no ones giving her a million bucks. The jury looked at Ben like he was a God. If anyone else wants the million bucks they better get rid of him next week.

by Anonymousreply 130Last Thursday at 12:35 AM

I don't think the jury likes Ben as much as people here think.

At least Joe, Cole and Lauren hate his guts.

by Anonymousreply 131Last Thursday at 12:38 AM

Ben's storyline is being manipulated as a fake winner edit. They always show him as a winner potential accompanied with grandeous background music that no other castaway has. Others also constantly say that he is a HUGE threat. No way he's winning this now.

Reviewing everything, it definetely looks like Chrissy is winning this season

by Anonymousreply 132Last Thursday at 12:51 AM

It seems like Ben is getting the hero edit (my wife, my kids, the country, battling PTSD), but I can't stand him. It seems like they all are afraid to face him in the finals and want to get him out, but the way the editors are making him out to be the greatest, I'm guessing he wins.

I don't dislike Mike, but he's a bad player. Really, really bad. After his play a couple of weeks ago, where he tried to draw votes on himself and play his idol (when he could have kept his mouth shut and held on to it), he has an opportunity to deal with Lauren to earn another idol but throws it in the fire.

Last season, when the final 6 Tribal Council had one person win immunity, FOUR people playing idols, and someone go home without a vote cast, Survivor should have realized there are way too many idols and advantages in the game. Guess they didn't learn anything.

by Anonymousreply 133Last Thursday at 12:54 AM

It would enrage Probst if an old (unfuckable) woman or a “beta” male wins. Of course Ben or even Ashley will win.

by Anonymousreply 134Last Thursday at 5:47 AM

Probst does seem to have an affinity for the strong male figure, but I don't remember him getting upset when Cochran won, they even brought Cochran back last season as a coach on one episode. Not something that would happen if Probst was upset with a winner.

by Anonymousreply 135Last Thursday at 7:38 AM

Chrissy has a good winners edit starting with the puke up front and almost going home save for a rescue she didn't even work for. Rooting for Devon but I think he's too much of a stud to stick around to the end. I was pretty sure he was gone this week based on his on camera interview.

by Anonymousreply 136Last Thursday at 8:38 AM

Why did Ben's wife kiss him with all that stink on his face?..and why did Devon's mum kiss him on the lips?..Eugh

by Anonymousreply 137Last Thursday at 8:50 AM

Cochran was different because he played a good, smart, entertaining game from Day One. Contrast that with Dr. Ratface who might fall back assward into a win. That would enrage Probst.

by Anonymousreply 138Last Thursday at 8:53 AM

Probst loves Cochran.

by Anonymousreply 139Last Thursday at 9:02 AM

Probst likes Dr Mike. He likes when professionals and nerds come on the show, rather than a bunch of yoga instructors and surfers, he thinks it gives the show more credibility. He also likes an underdog because the public like an underdog, it's often good for ratings although I'm not sure it's helping much this time. And Mike is bumbling his way through this and somehow surviving each tribal. Probst loves that too, it keeps Mike in the middle between underdog and possible surprise winner. Plus Mike gets heaps of air time so you know he's a favourite.

by Anonymousreply 140Last Thursday at 9:13 AM

Meanwhile season one winner Richard Hatch, has split from his husband, and plans on getting divorced. Richard tells TMZ ... he and his hubby of 14 years, Emiliano Cabral, are no longer together -- and they're headed to divorce soon.

by Anonymousreply 141Last Thursday at 10:11 AM

Of course Ben found yet another idol. This shit is so tired.

Time to do away with idols altogether, other than the challenge wins.

by Anonymousreply 142Last Thursday at 10:15 AM

I like the idols and the idol plays. Without them there would be no suspense at tribal.

by Anonymousreply 143Last Thursday at 10:16 AM

For someone who likes to tout his military service, Ben sure comes off like a whiny pussy boy. I fucking hate Mark Burnett.

by Anonymousreply 144Last Thursday at 11:36 AM

I've hated Burnett and Probst and their All-American bullshit agendas since way back when. Remember the reunion when hot model John Kinney was about to speak and that lardass Sarge interrupted and said young Kinney hadn't lived yet and they moved on to fellow fatrass redneck (the one who got kicked off when the all women team saw him giving signals to the men on the other side) who also yacked about his equally fatass wife and kids being the meaning of life -- and left poor John dangling without getting to say a word. I thought then, "You fucks should only hope you could be a handsome young stud like John living the life and traveling all over the world." But that wasn't the Burnett message, then or now.

For such a good show, they sure are assholes.

by Anonymousreply 145Last Thursday at 11:43 AM

The show should not be hosted. Probsts' constant running commentary is boring. The tribals would be so much more interesting if they just sat around calling each other out without Jeff fucking ruining it.

by Anonymousreply 146Last Thursday at 11:50 AM

Might be time to have the last evicted jury member lead the Tribal. Let the juries mix things up along the way with what they knew when evicted. Jeff STEERS way too much and the survivors comply with answers, giving up their game (maybe it's contractural).

by Anonymousreply 147Last Thursday at 11:53 AM

Miss Probst needs to shut the fuck up once in a while.

I always have to FF the episodes with 10 minutes worth of tears for the loved ones.

by Anonymousreply 148Last Thursday at 2:11 PM

I did think it was funny when one of the family members hugged Probst, and he said it was the first time in 30-odd seasons. But, yeah, I spend a LOT of time telling him to upshut -- especially when he says, "Let's get it awwwnnn..." like a frat boy.

by Anonymousreply 149Last Thursday at 2:18 PM

How can Richard Hatch be getting divorced when he died of a heart attack a few years ago? Chrissy reminds me of an older Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Very smart and resourceful. Ashley or Devin for the win!! They are both beautiful young men.

by Anonymousreply 150Last Thursday at 6:19 PM

I can't believe anyone has a thing for Devin. He is such a stupid clod boy.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Thursday at 6:23 PM

r150 - different Richard Hatch. And did you just call Hasselbitch smart and resourceful?

Gurl, bye.

by Anonymousreply 152Last Thursday at 6:34 PM

I'm a dude.

by Anonymousreply 153Last Thursday at 6:36 PM

This is the first season in which I haven't seen a reliable spoiler boot list. Every other season they've been on either survivorsucks or Reddit. Anyone seen one?

by Anonymousreply 154Last Thursday at 6:36 PM

In what universe is Elizabeth Hasselbeck smart? The bar must be set very low these days.

by Anonymousreply 155Last Thursday at 7:01 PM

R134 Ashley still trolling DL. I see you 👀

by Anonymousreply 156Last Thursday at 7:13 PM

Ashley's not winning, but I would love if she did, because almost no one is picking her.

by Anonymousreply 157Last Thursday at 7:15 PM

This season is pretty boring, but at least there are no annoying returning players. I'd like to fuck Devin, but I want Cunty Chrissy to win.

by Anonymousreply 158Last Thursday at 8:46 PM

I miss the gorgeous Debbie Wanner.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Thursday at 8:58 PM

She's....SASSY!!

by Anonymousreply 160Last Thursday at 9:02 PM

Debbie has done every job out there! She’s amazing.

by Anonymousreply 161Last Friday at 1:01 AM

Drink it in, homos!

by Anonymousreply 162Last Friday at 1:49 AM

I really want Chrissy to win. She's great.

Can't stand Ben and assume he will be voted out next unless he wins immunity. EVERYONE voted for him. How often do you see an unanimous vote (save Ben's vote) this late in the game. All of the other players should just all write down Ben's name every time until he's gone.

I thought Ryan was getting such a strong edit pre-merge, but he really has faded into the background now. Probst loves Dr. Mike and I'm sure we'll see him again on another season.

I'm surprised by some of the Probst hate here. His cheesy narration and love of the alpha male is one of the main reasons to watch. It's basically camp at this point.

by Anonymousreply 163Last Friday at 1:59 AM

[quote]He also likes an underdog because the public like an underdog, it's often good for ratings although I'm not sure it's helping much this time.

This week's episode of “Survivor” tied “Empire” as the night’s top show in adults 18-49 and was #1 in total viewers by a large margin – it had two million more viewers than the #2 show I"SEAL Team.")

by Anonymousreply 164Last Friday at 3:08 AM

[quote] How can Richard Hatch be getting divorced when he died of a heart attack a few years ago?

R150 You must be thinking of this Richard Hatch

by Anonymousreply 165Last Friday at 6:26 AM

Who the hell is the Chrissy fan and why does it like that phony bitch?

by Anonymousreply 166Last Friday at 6:54 AM

Add me to people who like Chrissy r166. She's like a chihuahua, just barking and aggravating the shit out of everyone and tougher than she looks.

by Anonymousreply 167Last Friday at 9:23 AM

No way is Chrissy winning. Literally everybody voted out has pretty much confirmed in interviews how hated she is.

by Anonymousreply 168Last Friday at 9:33 AM

I think everyone on this thread has already forgotten cute little redhead Patrick and his big sexy ass

by Anonymousreply 169Last Friday at 9:37 AM

Thanks R162 I just threw up a little in my mouth. Oops, make that a lot!

by Anonymousreply 170Last Friday at 10:50 AM

R165 Yum! Original Philip on All My Children. On Battlestar, he and Starbuck were almost certainly fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 171Last Friday at 10:52 AM

R169, Great, now I have PTSD

by Anonymousreply 172Last Friday at 12:36 PM

why R172, You didn't like that redhead ?

by Anonymousreply 173Last Friday at 12:44 PM

R168 And most of those people never made the jury. Only Desi have.

The producers could easily have villainize Chrissy's character but they did not. Ben, on the other hand, is being set up as the mock winner.

by Anonymousreply 174Last Saturday at 1:42 AM

No r173, and now I've been triggered. I'd run into the ocean to cleanse my mind of his crazy unhinged eyes but it's a 30 minute drive, so I'll just have to soldier on as best I can.

by Anonymousreply 175Last Saturday at 1:54 AM

Debbie’s pussy smelled! Ick.

by Anonymousreply 176Last Saturday at 2:02 AM

R175=Lauren

by Anonymousreply 177Last Saturday at 2:48 AM

Don't forget there are a bunch of morons on the jury.

by Anonymousreply 178Last Saturday at 4:19 AM

Go Chrissy!

by Anonymousreply 179Last Saturday at 5:14 AM

Love sexy Ben, hope he wins

by Anonymousreply 180Last Saturday at 5:51 AM

We know, Miss Probst @r180.

The tears that will ensue with a vet family man winning will be an epic finale.

by Anonymousreply 181Last Saturday at 6:00 AM

Miss Probst eats his wife’s pussy.

by Anonymousreply 182Last Saturday at 6:31 AM

Ben has beautiful eyes and looks sexy as fuck during tribal councils. In the daylight he’s hit and miss. Then he opens his mouth...

by Anonymousreply 183Last Saturday at 6:41 AM

Devon gets my peen hard.

by Anonymousreply 184Last Saturday at 7:00 AM

Chrissy's pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 185Last Saturday at 7:02 AM

Dating ❤

by Anonymousreply 186Last Saturday at 9:05 PM

so hot

by Anonymousreply 187Yesterday at 1:05 AM

"We may not of won Survivor"

by Anonymousreply 188Yesterday at 2:39 AM

How many planted idols will it take to get Ben to final 3?

by Anonymousreply 189Yesterday at 4:26 AM

When is the last time a woman "found" a hidden idol??

by Anonymousreply 19020 hours ago

Burnett probably has production assistants tossing idols in Ben's path everywhere he walks.

by Anonymousreply 19120 hours ago

R190 Lauren?? After Kelley Wentworth.

by Anonymousreply 19218 hours ago

I always love it when the guys get so skinny their shorts can't stay up, and we see pubes along their waistbands. Cole, JP and Devon have shown some; Ben has come close. Damned elastic band on Joe's shorts. Dr. Mick eventually showed a good inch of pubes above his shorts during his season; it was so obvious CBS blurred them.

I wonder if the guys realize their bushes are showing, if they are exhibitionists or they are so self-confident it doesn't even register.

by Anonymousreply 19318 hours ago

Here's Mike from Redemption Island, R193. Lots of male models are showing pubes in their portfolios nowadays. I'm hoping it becomes a trend.

by Anonymousreply 19418 hours ago

How does Ryan not break in half?

by Anonymousreply 19517 hours ago

Ben kind of reminds me of porn star Colby Jansen.

by Anonymousreply 19617 hours ago

damn, any links to Cole pubes? Devon too.

by Anonymousreply 19717 hours ago

You can purchase Devon's pubes through his for fans only twitter site.

by Anonymousreply 19817 hours ago

Ben reminds me of a true American hero.

by Anonymousreply 19917 hours ago

[quote] How does Ryan not break in half?

Especially when riding Ben’s thick monster!

by Anonymousreply 20017 hours ago

R199 If a true American hero is a whining, sobbing pussy then okay.

by Anonymousreply 20116 hours ago

JP's arms in that wife beater had my pussy twitchin'!

by Anonymousreply 20216 hours ago

Ben is weak. He has no shoulder strength.

by Anonymousreply 20316 hours ago

Cole looks like someone who would give you genital warts.

by Anonymousreply 20416 hours ago

I love Chrissy! The whole time she was choosing people to join her I was like, "Fuck you, Ben, fuck you, Ben, fuck you, Ben, fuck you, Ben..." I want to see her triumph over stupid, nasty looking Ben.

by Anonymousreply 20516 hours ago

R197= JP hater

by Anonymousreply 20615 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!