Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Official Survivor Season 35 thread part 2

The original thread maxed out at 600 and doesn't look like a new one was started yet.

by Anonymousreply 60112/22/2017

The original thread.

by Anonymousreply 111/24/2017

I'll only declare this season bore if Lauren wins.

by Anonymousreply 211/25/2017

You mean boring? I quite like Lauren.

by Anonymousreply 311/25/2017

I dont mind Lauren, she may not set the world on fire with her sparkling personality but at least she speaks and is involved in the game. JP, who has contributed a nice body and not one other thing, is boring. What happened with his "power couple" romance with Ashley? Did that fizzle out? Is he so dull it's not worth any air time? Did she clap eyes on Devon and forget JP exists?

by Anonymousreply 411/25/2017

Is the bulldyke going to win?

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2017

I wouldn't be surprised if Lauren is in the final 3, but don't think she will win even if she is. I'm guessing the final 3 will be Ben, Lauren and Chrissy, with Ben winning.

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2017

JP needs to be eliminated before finale so we can see a whole ponderosa dedicated to him

by Anonymousreply 711/27/2017

In Cole Medders exit interview he revealed that Mike put a fake idol around Joe's neck at tribal council, why on Earth they didn't show this on the show is beyond me.

[quote] “It wasn’t shown, but Mike pulled out his idol before the votes happened and put it around his neck,” reveals Cole. “And he also had a fake idol at Tribal Council that he put around Joe’s neck.” That’s right, it seems the Sex Doctor also has a flair for the dramatic and had continued to collect materials for his fake idol, including a real idol note.

“He had been collecting tassels off the tribe flags and had created a fake idol and kept the write-up for Joe’s past idol that he had played and wrapped it up in that to make it look like a legit idol,” says Cole. “It looked real. It definitely convinced everyone, I think. Once they put those two idols around their necks, that’s when everyone went, ‘Okay, guys. The plan is still the same: vote out Cole.”

by Anonymousreply 811/27/2017

WARNING this week is a double episode so it will be two hours for those of you who record and watch later.

by Anonymousreply 911/27/2017

They probably didn't show it because Joe and Mike are most likely getting voted out very soon and want the end gamers to look better strategically.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2017

Ben is fucking hot

by Anonymousreply 1111/27/2017

I really wanted JP and Cole to share a shower on that yacht. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 1211/27/2017

A *tiny* shower, please.

by Anonymousreply 1311/27/2017

Screw that. I want to see JP and Cole flip-flop fucking each other!!

by Anonymousreply 1411/27/2017

JP and Cole bonded A LOT off screen doing mountain climbing and outdoor "stuff". JP is also ready to throw the IC to save his boyfriend and form an alliance with him had he survived the TC. #JPole

Kinky Chrissy's BDSM side is revealed when she choked Cole with his buff and forcibly pulled his pants down.

by Anonymousreply 1511/27/2017

UGH, I hate when they get all 28 Days later-y.

by Anonymousreply 1611/28/2017

Is Lauren a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 1711/28/2017

[quote] Is Lauren a dyke?

Wow and I thought I had lousy gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 1811/28/2017

R15 I wish they showed the idol altercation the way he told it, showing Chrissy's lying and ruthlessness.

by Anonymousreply 1911/28/2017

I am so thankful for DVR's as Survivor is on at the same time as The Vikings new season premiers on the History Channel. Now I just have to decide which to watch live.

by Anonymousreply 2011/28/2017

[quote] UGH, I hate when they get all 28 Days later-y.

I’m the opposite. It’s when they show up at the live reunion show looking a bit puffy in the face after carb loading that I lose interest.

by Anonymousreply 2111/28/2017

Ryan should have taken the peanut butter and chocolate, he can't win a reward for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 2211/29/2017

I don't get why Lauren, Ben, Devon and Ashley feel they have to make a move against their own alliance now. They could still have gone after Mike and Joe and once they are gone concentrate on Ryan, Chrissy and JP.

They eliminate either Chrissy, Ryan or JP now and the those that remain team up with Mike and Joe and it is 4 against 4, doesn't make any sense to do it now.

by Anonymousreply 2311/29/2017

Glad to see the old lady and the bug/bird man get knocked down a few pegs.

Yes, Lauren said “blowed up.” And she’s a parent. And she probably votes. Welcome to Trump’s America.

by Anonymousreply 2411/29/2017

So now Chrissy is safe, if Ryan plays his idol, someone else has to go home. They made their move too early.

by Anonymousreply 2511/29/2017

Lauren is such a snake.

by Anonymousreply 2611/29/2017

SAVE BEN!!!

by Anonymousreply 2711/29/2017

Sucky night but nice to see Cole hanging low in those trousers on jury.

WHY can't this show add some new twists instead of just the same puzzles and tricks every week? Are they trying to get it cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 2811/29/2017

I'm also getting tired of the same old tropical island scene.

by Anonymousreply 2911/29/2017

They should should have an inner city Survivor. Survivor Camden 2019

by Anonymousreply 3011/29/2017

Or Survivor Aleppo 2020

by Anonymousreply 3111/29/2017

JP, considering this was his boot episode, had zero scenes in tonight’s show. He’s just that dull.

by Anonymousreply 3211/29/2017

They should have it in some place spectacular, like Mt. St. Michele in France.

by Anonymousreply 3311/29/2017

Have they started posting anything about going to the camp where they hold the jurors? Usually there is video of them entering the camp and talking about the game.

by Anonymousreply 3411/29/2017

JP is super dull, agreed, but I'm going to miss his hairy tits SO MUCH.

by Anonymousreply 3511/29/2017

JP was dull but brutally hot.

This blindside to me felt... forced? Was it really needed? It just felt pointless, like a producer thought it up. They were so pleased with themselves but I was just like, shrug. Who cares. Now everyone is at odds, and for what. Ryan and Chrissy just aren’t that much of a threat and now Lauren and her crew lose their votes. Lame.

by Anonymousreply 3611/29/2017

Everyone at odds is a whole lot more entertaining to watch than a safe alliance of seven.

by Anonymousreply 3711/29/2017

I think JP is probably a really lousy lay.

by Anonymousreply 3811/29/2017

[quote]I don't get why Lauren, Ben, Devon and Ashley feel they have to make a move against their own alliance now. They could still have gone after Mike and Joe and once they are gone concentrate on Ryan, Chrissy and JP....They eliminate either Chrissy, Ryan or JP now and the those that remain team up with Mike and Joe and it is 4 against 4, doesn't make any sense to do it now.

It seemed like a game of chicken. (Is that what it's called?) ...where they wanted to strike at the threesome, before the threesome used Mike and/or Joe against them.

I'm more intrigued about Devon's plan for Ben to become a double agent. I think it's a kernel of a good idea, but (a) how can you trust Ben to play both sides... it gives him access to flip back on you later; and (b) why put Ben in that power position instead of suggesting yourself for that role?

I liked that Ashley made an effort to strike against Ben tonight, but was disappointed she didn't follow through. (I'm guessing she couldn't get Devon to go along.) I think it would have been the right move for her.

by Anonymousreply 3911/29/2017

Wish they'd voted off whatshisname the stickman.

by Anonymousreply 4011/29/2017

No more attractive people to look at 😭😭

by Anonymousreply 4111/29/2017

I'm literally annoyed with everyone remaining on this show. I can't believe I'm only rooting for Chrissy now..

by Anonymousreply 4211/29/2017

I was rooting for Devon but his extreme smugness tonight killed that.

Up until this point I had loathed Joe with the heat of a thousand suns but found myself cheering him on and hoping he'd make it to the million dollars because the others were so god awful tonight.

by Anonymousreply 4311/29/2017

Ryan makes my peen shoot out white stuff.

by Anonymousreply 4411/29/2017

[quote]JP, considering this was his boot episode, had zero scenes in tonight’s show. He’s just that dull.

Oh my GAWD, He really is. More so than the average, hot straight guy. I wonder what it’s like to have a conversation with him. Like...would the sex even be worth it.

by Anonymousreply 4511/30/2017

I'm glad Joe is gone. He was too smug for me.

by Anonymousreply 4611/30/2017

JP was hot but I agree, was not the most exciting contestant. I would like Christy to win, but i dont think that will happen. I think we are looking at a devon or lauren win.

by Anonymousreply 4711/30/2017

Devon is the new smug Joe. He's behaving like he some kind of mastermind. Meanwhile he could barely spell invulnerable while looking right at Chrissy's puzzle.

by Anonymousreply 4811/30/2017

The only decent person left is Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 4911/30/2017

I’m glad that asshole Joe got voted out. Ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 5011/30/2017

They are going to be sorry for not taking out Ben when they had the opportunity.

I'm a decent speller and I have never hear the word "invulnerable".

I've only watched one other season of survivor. Do women ever beat men in the finals? Like on Big brother, it has only happened once.

by Anonymousreply 5111/30/2017

R49 ASHLEY??! I told you stop trolling DL! You're not "decent" lol

by Anonymousreply 5211/30/2017

The producers are just being extra MEAN to JP. He didn't even have a single confessional this episode, let alone an exit confessional. Whatever did JP do to deserve such cruelty??

by Anonymousreply 5311/30/2017

[quote] Have they started posting anything about going to the camp where they hold the jurors? Usually there is video of them entering the camp and talking about the game.

Yes R34 they have, scroll down at the below link to the Ponderosa videos.

by Anonymousreply 5411/30/2017

JP's Ponderosa video, he talks more in this video than the did the whole season, but while he is great to look at he is still a really dull boring person. He lost 22 pounds of weight.

by Anonymousreply 5511/30/2017

Ben and Bugman and Chrissy and Lauren are all awful. I’m rooting against all of them.

Since it would embarrass them if the rat-faced man wins, I’m rooting for the urologist.

Ben is a former marine with PTSD in case you didn’t know that by the show’s 1,0000 references to it.

by Anonymousreply 5611/30/2017

Is it my imagination? After years of watching Survivor, I've finally realized that, with a few exceptions, hot guys rarely even make it to the jury.

by Anonymousreply 5711/30/2017

r51 - yes - plenty of women have won "Survivor" including frequent instances where they face a man before the final jury.

by Anonymousreply 5811/30/2017

I'm glad I wasn't the only one put off by Devon tonight. I gasped when he said Lauren was almost as smart as him. While Lauren is surely not a Rhodes scholar, what exactly has Devon done to demonstrate expert game play or vast intelligence? It's pretty clear Ryan chose him as an ally because he figured he was smarter than Devon and it was Ben that had to inform Devon that Ryan wasn't trustworthy. This secret agent plan is about the most we've seen from Devon and it doesn't even really put in him a power position. I don't want him to win the way that guy "Fabio" won his season. I don't like a lot of the people left but almost all of them deserve to win the show more than Devon.

by Anonymousreply 5911/30/2017

R51 invulnerable is not some fancy word, it's pretty standard.

by Anonymousreply 6011/30/2017

JP may be bad in bed, but I'm willing to find out I didn't find him dull in his Ponderosa video. He reminds me of typical low key straight guys. Des thought he wasn't dealing with his blindside. My BIL is a firefighter, and I know several others, and most of them deal with things similarly. They keep adversity in check and don't "process" it with others. I like his attitude and outlook.

My take on his lack of screen presence is that he didn't become one of Probst's typical bros or man crushes. He played a chill game and Jeffy didn't like it. I don't think we saw him speak for the prior three episodes which is uncommon. Something was up with that, not just that he was boring.

by Anonymousreply 6111/30/2017

God, Ben and his family spiel. Get him off now!

by Anonymousreply 6211/30/2017

[quote]My take on his lack of screen presence is that he didn't become one of Probst's typical bros or man crushes. He played a chill game and Jeffy didn't like it.

BINGO!

by Anonymousreply 6311/30/2017

[quote] I didn't find him dull in his Ponderosa video. He reminds me of typical low key straight guys.

R61 did you watch Cole's and Joe's Ponderosa videos? Those two straight guys spoke with emotion, you could see and hear enjoyment and sadness in their videos. JP was only interesting in his video because that is the most I have heard him talk all game, but he did it in a monotone, I don't really give a shit video. The closest JP came to showing emotion was when he found out he lost 22 lbs not 10 as he expected. I am not hating on JP, he was great eye candy, he just wasn't great TV.

by Anonymousreply 6411/30/2017

JP just didn't give them anything to show.

Usually the women are ignored over the men, but there have been invisible male players too. Bret from Samoa and Carter from Philippines come to mind right away. Neither of them had much personality either.

by Anonymousreply 6511/30/2017

They don't put a bunch of potential winners on the show. They put some A type personalities to fight it out, at least one nutbag and some hotties to loiter in the background. Clearly that's why Cole and JP were put on the show. Maybe Devon was too, but he's stepped up and contributed even if he's giving himself more props than he deserves at the moment. If JP wanted the limelight he needed to speak or have some insights, maybe do a bit of plotting and scheming. He didn't so he gets no air time.

by Anonymousreply 6611/30/2017

Good lord, R51. "Invulnerable" is a very common word. And what does spelling ability have to do with not ever hearing of a word? That makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 6711/30/2017

R67 R48 talked about someone not being able to spell invulnerable in a challenge. I'm assuming one where you had to use letters to form a word, I didn't watch the full episode, so I didn't see the actual challenge.

Like I've said, I don't think I've ever heard of it, and I read quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 6811/30/2017

[quote]JP just didn't give them anything to show.

Yeah, I think this is more like it. I think he was trying to stay on the DL. He seemed like a completely different in the Ponderosa.

How badly do you think they smell? When he was talking to that guy in the tent with his legs spread, that's all I could think about.

by Anonymousreply 6912/01/2017

JP smells “down there”.

by Anonymousreply 7012/02/2017

R61 going by this interview. You're right. Probst doesn't have a lot of good things to say about JP

by Anonymousreply 7112/02/2017

I am crushed that JP has gone . Does anyone has JP's number or Home address? If yes please help me .

Aso do you think he dabbles in gay sex or at least will mind an occasional brojob ?

After all a mouth is a mouth

by Anonymousreply 7212/02/2017

R72 I have a feeling JP might have already some experience with another dude

by Anonymousreply 7312/02/2017

I don't know r73, I read somewhere part of the reason the other contestants found him boring is because he's girl obsessed, the gym and girls are all he talked about.

by Anonymousreply 7412/02/2017

"How badly do you think they smell? "

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 7512/02/2017

Jeff hates it when contestants don't live up to their promise r71. Clearly JP is never going to be asked back.

by Anonymousreply 7612/02/2017

I doubt JP wants to return. He even stated he wa looking forward to new adventures, so Survivor is "Been There, Done That." I stand by the thought that he is not boring, just low key. He might excel in something like The Amazing Race where his skills, rather than social game, are more important. -R61

by Anonymousreply 7712/02/2017

Crissy said nice thing about JP

[quote]Much love to JP - he and I spent 27 days straight together, every tribe, swap, and challenge team. He is a beautiful person, thoughtful, gentle, brave, strong, funny, incredibly caring, and a ray of sunshine. Miss his smile in the game already.

by Anonymousreply 7812/02/2017

The Survivor producers can throw shade at JP because they didn't like the way he "played". But (1) there is no right way or wrong way to play. Just a couple of seasons ago, Michelle won by basically being nice to everyone, not being a threat, and just playing a strong social game. And (2) they cast him. During casting was JP a huge, colorful, boisterous player who talked about making big moves? I doubt it.

I get that they didn't show much of him on the show because his gameplay wasn't the most interesting. But to not give him any final words after his eviction, and limit his post-show press (according to Rob Cesternino, who didn't do a RHAP interview with him) is rude and unfair.

I'm not even a fan of his, although he was wonderful to look at. But it just seems like they're shitting all over him when he did nothing wrong.

by Anonymousreply 7912/03/2017

May be Miss Jeff Probst had hard on for him and he didn't reciprocate him

by Anonymousreply 8012/03/2017

Jeffy digs alpha dudebro dick and gets off when they play the way he wants them to. These guys get his seal of approval very jock/frat-like be being called by their last name throughout the season. I don't recall him ever doing that with any woman that dominated.

There's no way JP was out there 30 days and gave them nothing. He even mentioned how he consistently caught fish and fed his tribes. Being a provider/challenge threat who is then blindsided always makes the cut. Again, the fact he was almost invisible the last 3-4 episodes, along with Jeffy's comments and what was mentioned by R79 tells me something went down. And it wasn't Miss Probst on JP's cock, much to her obvious irritation.

JP's demeanor suggests he is probably very chill about the whole thing. He got an adventure millions want, but few have had. Peachy (Shoutout to the TWoP fans!) will ignore him at the finale.

by Anonymousreply 8112/03/2017

R79 AGREE.

by Anonymousreply 8212/03/2017

“During casting was JP a huge, colorful, boisterous player who talked about making big moves?”

Yes. This is why Jeff is disappointed in JP’s “bait and switch” performance on the show.

Quiet, low-key people don’t make it through the audition process on any reality TV show.

by Anonymousreply 8312/03/2017

[quote]Yes. This is why Jeff is disappointed in JP’s “bait and switch” performance on the show. Quiet, low-key people don’t make it through the audition process on any reality TV show.

Link? The only comments on JP's casting from Jeff that I've been able to find (from the article linked above):

[quote]When he first came in [for casting], he was very confident. He's a very likable guy. He's a fireman. He's clearly chosen a profession that's dangerous and heroic. But when I saw him on the boat this morning, I did have a feeling... is this a guy who is still young enough that he's used to being the alpha? He's good-looking. He probably gets lots of attention from women. He's charming; guys want to be around him. He's a fireman. That will open a lot of doors. And on Survivor? No one cares. In fact, those are three reasons to get rid of you.

So my impression is that they cast him because he was good-looking, confident, athletic, charming, and has an interesting and heroic occupation. But no mention of a bait-and-switch, or of JP claiming to be something he isn't. Jeff isn't afraid to go there, he's commented in the past when someone acts completely different between casting and gameplay. (Rick from South Pacific comes to mind.)

I'm sure they may have thought that a good-looking, confident, charming, athletic guy would make for good TV. But often those attributes don't come across on screen, or if they do, they still might not be enough to make someone compelling to watch.

by Anonymousreply 8412/03/2017

Miss Jeff Probst is bi ?

I am comparative new viewer of this show. Can seasonal viewers shed more light on this ?

by Anonymousreply 8512/03/2017

R85 The DL answer is "he's probably gay. Isn't everyone?"

The real answer is he's only been known to date women, whether he's 100% straight is unknown, but some believe he's probably not. There's no evidence, but some are suspicious .

by Anonymousreply 8612/03/2017

Who knows what Probst is into, but he always seems to favor the alpha males so much more than the women or less aggressive men, that it gives the impression to some that he likes dick.

by Anonymousreply 8712/03/2017

If I hear another "How my wife saves my Marine's ass which was sacrificed during and after war every day " from Ben that I will throw a big hissy

by Anonymousreply 8812/05/2017

I’m sick of fat Ben’s Marine stories too. Suck it up already.

And Ryan looks like he’s on Survivor: Auschwitz. I have to look away.

Lastly, JP’s juicy nipples. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 8912/05/2017

i think devon has such a beautiful face. the eyes the skin tone the hair the lips, it all lends itself so well to the tropical lighting. i dig ben too. he's sexy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 9012/05/2017

LA surfers tend to go far on Survivor..

by Anonymousreply 9112/05/2017

Ugly nerds go pretty far, too

by Anonymousreply 9212/05/2017

--And Ryan looks like he’s on Survivor: Auschwitz. I have to look away.

Ha ha, I said to my partner on Thursday that Ryan looks like he just escaped from a concentration camp

by Anonymousreply 9312/05/2017

JPole is real!! They totally fucked that night lawl ❤

Maybe the reason why JP(Jeff Probst) doesnt like JP is because he got to fuck Cole

by Anonymousreply 9412/05/2017

I only just discovered that JP didnt vote for Cole?? Aww.. 😍😍 Can they just get married and do "it" in front of my salad?

by Anonymousreply 9512/05/2017

I thought I was the only one who thought they LITERALLY looked like Sean Cody models

by Anonymousreply 9612/05/2017

[quote]Maybe the reason why JP(Jeff Probst) doesnt like JP is because he got to fuck Cole

Yeah...that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 9712/06/2017

JP & Cole caught by Probst.

by Anonymousreply 9812/06/2017

Oop sorry wrong link

by Anonymousreply 9912/06/2017

Time to wrap this up and hand the money to the military man in order to appease Trump-loving viewers.

When is the finale?

by Anonymousreply 10012/06/2017

Chrissy is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 10112/06/2017

These people don't all seem to have the same distance, some of their arms are slack while others are completely extended.

by Anonymousreply 10212/06/2017

Ryan the bellhop has those sexy moves

by Anonymousreply 10312/06/2017

I'd bone Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 10412/06/2017

The marble “game”was incredibly lame and underwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 10512/06/2017

Ben still has an idol no one else knows about.

by Anonymousreply 10612/06/2017

Joe is so sexy. I’d be crawling into his Ponderosa tent, lubed and ready to please.

by Anonymousreply 10712/06/2017

Dumb Lauren is so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 10812/06/2017

Ben has a 2nd idol???

by Anonymousreply 10912/06/2017

If Lauren had had an ounce worth of sense she would have voted for someone else, but at least she admitted she was dumb.

by Anonymousreply 11012/06/2017

Okay so if I am correct, there are no found idols in anyone's possession, but there will probably be a new one hidden.

by Anonymousreply 11112/06/2017

R106 says Ben has a 2nd idol. Is that correct?

by Anonymousreply 11212/06/2017

I loved that Mike threw his half of Lauren’s idol in the fire.

by Anonymousreply 11312/06/2017

[quote] [R106] says Ben has a 2nd idol. Is that correct?

Spoiler Alert if you haven't yet seen tonight's episode

Ben "had" a second idol which he played tonight, sending Lauren home.

There are no more idols being held by anyone as of the end of tonight's episode.

Survivor might hide one more after tonight.

by Anonymousreply 11412/06/2017

They really need to stop with the idol nonsense and cut them out of the game completely

by Anonymousreply 11512/06/2017

Let's guess how many minutes into next week's episode it will take for Ben to "find" another idol.

I say 8 minutes, tops.

by Anonymousreply 11612/06/2017

They should've called this Survivor: Stupid People

Lauren let's people know she has an extra vote AND an immunity idol

Mile throws half the idol away (and votes for Ben)

Ben targets Christie to find a fake hidden immunity idol

I'm thinking half the jury will abstain from voting for a winner.

I'm thinking Ben would be the villain of whatever final three there is.

I'd like to see Devon and Ashley make it to the three with either Chrissie or Ryan.

I am not loving Dr. Mike ......... he's been a buffoon and is just making it further because other targets have been bigger.

At this point the jury is Healer heavy so he'll probably get voted out to the jury soon enough. And two of the '7' have been blind sided so they can't be counted on NOT to vote for Mike as well.

by Anonymousreply 11712/06/2017

If there is one lesson to be learned, season after season, is that you DONT tell anyone if you have an idol or an advantage. When will they learn this???

by Anonymousreply 11812/06/2017

Ben won’t be portrayed as a villain. He’s a white male military veteran. Mark Burnett will ensure that Ben’s dirty deeds are portrayed as heroic and brave and strong and true. He did it all for his beautiful wife and baby daughter and for Jesus, etc., etc.

by Anonymousreply 11912/06/2017

I love me some Chrissy.

Rooting for her for the win.

by Anonymousreply 12012/06/2017

Yeah, if Ben ends up winning, I swear I may give up on the show. It's all feeling like "Groundhog Day" as is (or, worse, "Hell's Kitchen" which feels almost literally like the same episode every week).

by Anonymousreply 12112/06/2017

I liked the show a lot better when they had to live on whatever food they formatted, and there were no hidden immunity idols.

by Anonymousreply 12212/06/2017

Yeah. I usually look forward to this series but this season has been a slog. I really don't care who wins so have at it folks.

by Anonymousreply 12312/06/2017

I hope Ben wins. He has always been my favorite!

by Anonymousreply 12412/06/2017

I hate Trump deplorable Ben!

by Anonymousreply 12512/06/2017

Chrissy is an uber cunt and I hope she wins! But you can bet that Burnett will somehow "arrange" for Ben to find an endless stream of idols until the end.

by Anonymousreply 12612/06/2017

I'm kind of annoyed with Ben, though at least he got to play the idol correctly.

Ben is getting an edit that suggests he will be eliminated before FTC. Ryan got a quieter edit post merge.

With that in mind, the elimination order next week would be Devon/Mike-Mike/Devon-Ben-Ashley-Ryan-Chrissy.

Desi- Ashley

Devon, Mike- Ryan

Cole, JP, Joe, Lauren, Ben- Chrissy

by Anonymousreply 12712/06/2017

R117 Desi might. I dont think Cole or Joe would vote for Mike. Cole doesnt really care that much for Mike and Joe would most likely vote for the person with a better gameplay.

by Anonymousreply 12812/06/2017

Oops I'm R127. I think they might get rid of Ashley first, since she's such a physical threat and obviously Ben, Chrissy and Ryan would rather have that necklace around them since theyre big threats. Get Mike on board, and Ashley is out. So I guess Mike gets be on FTC. Update:

Desi- Mike Devon, Ashley- Ryan Cole, JP, Joe, Lauren, Ben- Chrissy

by Anonymousreply 12912/06/2017

It doesn't matter if Ashley wins every immunity from here on in, no ones giving her a million bucks. The jury looked at Ben like he was a God. If anyone else wants the million bucks they better get rid of him next week.

by Anonymousreply 13012/07/2017

I don't think the jury likes Ben as much as people here think.

At least Joe, Cole and Lauren hate his guts.

by Anonymousreply 13112/07/2017

Ben's storyline is being manipulated as a fake winner edit. They always show him as a winner potential accompanied with grandeous background music that no other castaway has. Others also constantly say that he is a HUGE threat. No way he's winning this now.

Reviewing everything, it definetely looks like Chrissy is winning this season

by Anonymousreply 13212/07/2017

It seems like Ben is getting the hero edit (my wife, my kids, the country, battling PTSD), but I can't stand him. It seems like they all are afraid to face him in the finals and want to get him out, but the way the editors are making him out to be the greatest, I'm guessing he wins.

I don't dislike Mike, but he's a bad player. Really, really bad. After his play a couple of weeks ago, where he tried to draw votes on himself and play his idol (when he could have kept his mouth shut and held on to it), he has an opportunity to deal with Lauren to earn another idol but throws it in the fire.

Last season, when the final 6 Tribal Council had one person win immunity, FOUR people playing idols, and someone go home without a vote cast, Survivor should have realized there are way too many idols and advantages in the game. Guess they didn't learn anything.

by Anonymousreply 13312/07/2017

It would enrage Probst if an old (unfuckable) woman or a “beta” male wins. Of course Ben or even Ashley will win.

by Anonymousreply 13412/07/2017

Probst does seem to have an affinity for the strong male figure, but I don't remember him getting upset when Cochran won, they even brought Cochran back last season as a coach on one episode. Not something that would happen if Probst was upset with a winner.

by Anonymousreply 13512/07/2017

Chrissy has a good winners edit starting with the puke up front and almost going home save for a rescue she didn't even work for. Rooting for Devon but I think he's too much of a stud to stick around to the end. I was pretty sure he was gone this week based on his on camera interview.

by Anonymousreply 13612/07/2017

Why did Ben's wife kiss him with all that stink on his face?..and why did Devon's mum kiss him on the lips?..Eugh

by Anonymousreply 13712/07/2017

Cochran was different because he played a good, smart, entertaining game from Day One. Contrast that with Dr. Ratface who might fall back assward into a win. That would enrage Probst.

by Anonymousreply 13812/07/2017

Probst loves Cochran.

by Anonymousreply 13912/07/2017

Probst likes Dr Mike. He likes when professionals and nerds come on the show, rather than a bunch of yoga instructors and surfers, he thinks it gives the show more credibility. He also likes an underdog because the public like an underdog, it's often good for ratings although I'm not sure it's helping much this time. And Mike is bumbling his way through this and somehow surviving each tribal. Probst loves that too, it keeps Mike in the middle between underdog and possible surprise winner. Plus Mike gets heaps of air time so you know he's a favourite.

by Anonymousreply 14012/07/2017

Meanwhile season one winner Richard Hatch, has split from his husband, and plans on getting divorced. Richard tells TMZ ... he and his hubby of 14 years, Emiliano Cabral, are no longer together -- and they're headed to divorce soon.

by Anonymousreply 14112/07/2017

Of course Ben found yet another idol. This shit is so tired.

Time to do away with idols altogether, other than the challenge wins.

by Anonymousreply 14212/07/2017

I like the idols and the idol plays. Without them there would be no suspense at tribal.

by Anonymousreply 14312/07/2017

For someone who likes to tout his military service, Ben sure comes off like a whiny pussy boy. I fucking hate Mark Burnett.

by Anonymousreply 14412/07/2017

I've hated Burnett and Probst and their All-American bullshit agendas since way back when. Remember the reunion when hot model John Kinney was about to speak and that lardass Sarge interrupted and said young Kinney hadn't lived yet and they moved on to fellow fatrass redneck (the one who got kicked off when the all women team saw him giving signals to the men on the other side) who also yacked about his equally fatass wife and kids being the meaning of life -- and left poor John dangling without getting to say a word. I thought then, "You fucks should only hope you could be a handsome young stud like John living the life and traveling all over the world." But that wasn't the Burnett message, then or now.

For such a good show, they sure are assholes.

by Anonymousreply 14512/07/2017

The show should not be hosted. Probsts' constant running commentary is boring. The tribals would be so much more interesting if they just sat around calling each other out without Jeff fucking ruining it.

by Anonymousreply 14612/07/2017

Might be time to have the last evicted jury member lead the Tribal. Let the juries mix things up along the way with what they knew when evicted. Jeff STEERS way too much and the survivors comply with answers, giving up their game (maybe it's contractural).

by Anonymousreply 14712/07/2017

Miss Probst needs to shut the fuck up once in a while.

I always have to FF the episodes with 10 minutes worth of tears for the loved ones.

by Anonymousreply 14812/07/2017

I did think it was funny when one of the family members hugged Probst, and he said it was the first time in 30-odd seasons. But, yeah, I spend a LOT of time telling him to upshut -- especially when he says, "Let's get it awwwnnn..." like a frat boy.

by Anonymousreply 14912/07/2017

How can Richard Hatch be getting divorced when he died of a heart attack a few years ago? Chrissy reminds me of an older Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Very smart and resourceful. Ashley or Devin for the win!! They are both beautiful young men.

by Anonymousreply 15012/07/2017

I can't believe anyone has a thing for Devin. He is such a stupid clod boy.

by Anonymousreply 15112/07/2017

r150 - different Richard Hatch. And did you just call Hasselbitch smart and resourceful?

Gurl, bye.

by Anonymousreply 15212/07/2017

I'm a dude.

by Anonymousreply 15312/07/2017

This is the first season in which I haven't seen a reliable spoiler boot list. Every other season they've been on either survivorsucks or Reddit. Anyone seen one?

by Anonymousreply 15412/07/2017

In what universe is Elizabeth Hasselbeck smart? The bar must be set very low these days.

by Anonymousreply 15512/07/2017

R134 Ashley still trolling DL. I see you 👀

by Anonymousreply 15612/07/2017

Ashley's not winning, but I would love if she did, because almost no one is picking her.

by Anonymousreply 15712/07/2017

This season is pretty boring, but at least there are no annoying returning players. I'd like to fuck Devin, but I want Cunty Chrissy to win.

by Anonymousreply 15812/07/2017

I miss the gorgeous Debbie Wanner.

by Anonymousreply 15912/07/2017

She's....SASSY!!

by Anonymousreply 16012/07/2017

Debbie has done every job out there! She’s amazing.

by Anonymousreply 16112/08/2017

Drink it in, homos!

by Anonymousreply 16212/08/2017

I really want Chrissy to win. She's great.

Can't stand Ben and assume he will be voted out next unless he wins immunity. EVERYONE voted for him. How often do you see an unanimous vote (save Ben's vote) this late in the game. All of the other players should just all write down Ben's name every time until he's gone.

I thought Ryan was getting such a strong edit pre-merge, but he really has faded into the background now. Probst loves Dr. Mike and I'm sure we'll see him again on another season.

I'm surprised by some of the Probst hate here. His cheesy narration and love of the alpha male is one of the main reasons to watch. It's basically camp at this point.

by Anonymousreply 16312/08/2017

[quote]He also likes an underdog because the public like an underdog, it's often good for ratings although I'm not sure it's helping much this time.

This week's episode of “Survivor” tied “Empire” as the night’s top show in adults 18-49 and was #1 in total viewers by a large margin – it had two million more viewers than the #2 show I"SEAL Team.")

by Anonymousreply 16412/08/2017

[quote] How can Richard Hatch be getting divorced when he died of a heart attack a few years ago?

R150 You must be thinking of this Richard Hatch

by Anonymousreply 16512/08/2017

Who the hell is the Chrissy fan and why does it like that phony bitch?

by Anonymousreply 16612/08/2017

Add me to people who like Chrissy r166. She's like a chihuahua, just barking and aggravating the shit out of everyone and tougher than she looks.

by Anonymousreply 16712/08/2017

No way is Chrissy winning. Literally everybody voted out has pretty much confirmed in interviews how hated she is.

by Anonymousreply 16812/08/2017

I think everyone on this thread has already forgotten cute little redhead Patrick and his big sexy ass

by Anonymousreply 16912/08/2017

Thanks R162 I just threw up a little in my mouth. Oops, make that a lot!

by Anonymousreply 17012/08/2017

R165 Yum! Original Philip on All My Children. On Battlestar, he and Starbuck were almost certainly fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 17112/08/2017

R169, Great, now I have PTSD

by Anonymousreply 17212/08/2017

why R172, You didn't like that redhead ?

by Anonymousreply 17312/08/2017

R168 And most of those people never made the jury. Only Desi have.

The producers could easily have villainize Chrissy's character but they did not. Ben, on the other hand, is being set up as the mock winner.

by Anonymousreply 17412/09/2017

No r173, and now I've been triggered. I'd run into the ocean to cleanse my mind of his crazy unhinged eyes but it's a 30 minute drive, so I'll just have to soldier on as best I can.

by Anonymousreply 17512/09/2017

Debbie’s pussy smelled! Ick.

by Anonymousreply 17612/09/2017

R175=Lauren

by Anonymousreply 17712/09/2017

Don't forget there are a bunch of morons on the jury.

by Anonymousreply 17812/09/2017

Go Chrissy!

by Anonymousreply 17912/09/2017

Love sexy Ben, hope he wins

by Anonymousreply 18012/09/2017

We know, Miss Probst @r180.

The tears that will ensue with a vet family man winning will be an epic finale.

by Anonymousreply 18112/09/2017

Miss Probst eats his wife’s pussy.

by Anonymousreply 18212/09/2017

Ben has beautiful eyes and looks sexy as fuck during tribal councils. In the daylight he’s hit and miss. Then he opens his mouth...

by Anonymousreply 18312/09/2017

Devon gets my peen hard.

by Anonymousreply 18412/09/2017

Chrissy's pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 18512/09/2017

Dating ❤

by Anonymousreply 18612/09/2017

so hot

by Anonymousreply 18712/10/2017

"We may not of won Survivor"

by Anonymousreply 18812/10/2017

How many planted idols will it take to get Ben to final 3?

by Anonymousreply 18912/10/2017

When is the last time a woman "found" a hidden idol??

by Anonymousreply 19012/10/2017

Burnett probably has production assistants tossing idols in Ben's path everywhere he walks.

by Anonymousreply 19112/10/2017

R190 Lauren?? After Kelley Wentworth.

by Anonymousreply 19212/10/2017

I always love it when the guys get so skinny their shorts can't stay up, and we see pubes along their waistbands. Cole, JP and Devon have shown some; Ben has come close. Damned elastic band on Joe's shorts. Dr. Mick eventually showed a good inch of pubes above his shorts during his season; it was so obvious CBS blurred them.

I wonder if the guys realize their bushes are showing, if they are exhibitionists or they are so self-confident it doesn't even register.

by Anonymousreply 19312/10/2017

Here's Mike from Redemption Island, R193. Lots of male models are showing pubes in their portfolios nowadays. I'm hoping it becomes a trend.

by Anonymousreply 19412/10/2017

How does Ryan not break in half?

by Anonymousreply 19512/10/2017

Ben kind of reminds me of porn star Colby Jansen.

by Anonymousreply 19612/10/2017

damn, any links to Cole pubes? Devon too.

by Anonymousreply 19712/10/2017

You can purchase Devon's pubes through his for fans only twitter site.

by Anonymousreply 19812/10/2017

Ben reminds me of a true American hero.

by Anonymousreply 19912/10/2017

[quote] How does Ryan not break in half?

Especially when riding Ben’s thick monster!

by Anonymousreply 20012/10/2017

R199 If a true American hero is a whining, sobbing pussy then okay.

by Anonymousreply 20112/10/2017

JP's arms in that wife beater had my pussy twitchin'!

by Anonymousreply 20212/10/2017

Ben is weak. He has no shoulder strength.

by Anonymousreply 20312/10/2017

Cole looks like someone who would give you genital warts.

by Anonymousreply 20412/10/2017

I love Chrissy! The whole time she was choosing people to join her I was like, "Fuck you, Ben, fuck you, Ben, fuck you, Ben, fuck you, Ben..." I want to see her triumph over stupid, nasty looking Ben.

by Anonymousreply 20512/10/2017

R197= JP hater

by Anonymousreply 20612/10/2017

I still want Devon to win. He's more of a threat than Chrissy, hasn't had any idols, and has managed to not get voted out. Ben keeps finding idols, Chrissy and Ryan have never been physical threats. Neither has Dr. Mike. Devon has played a good game and deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 20712/11/2017

Prediction: Ben is going to look hot as blazes at the finale/reunion

by Anonymousreply 20812/13/2017

No I think Ben will be huge at the finale.

by Anonymousreply 20912/13/2017

Assholes. I may never watch again. What manipulated bullshit. "Ben, look over here..."

by Anonymousreply 21012/13/2017

8:02 PM ET: “Idols are hard to find!” — Ben

8:45 PM ET: Ben stumbles onto an idol

Zzzz

Amazing Race starts up soon!

by Anonymousreply 21112/13/2017

OF COURSE Ben finds an idol clue 2 seconds before tribal counsel. I'm so sick of this show.

by Anonymousreply 21212/13/2017

Lauren looks the same as when she was in the game.

by Anonymousreply 21312/13/2017

Good. Somehow I never feel manipulated by "Race". It's so much more a game show that they have to play by the rules (and kick off or penalize people who do not). This idol stuff is total bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 21412/13/2017

Nick just tweeted a clip of his outraged reaction to seeing producers hand Ben another idol.

by Anonymousreply 21512/13/2017

Chrissy did it! She’s been working for weeks to eliminate all other women from the game so that she can be the last woman standing. She guaranteed herself a spot in F3. Congrats to her.

She’ll never get any jury votes for the million, of course.

by Anonymousreply 21612/13/2017

Who is Nick?

by Anonymousreply 21712/13/2017

I don't even remember the black guy

by Anonymousreply 21812/13/2017

Ryan even said he looked everywhere for the idol. Why wouldn't he have found that clue? Because the producers wanted BEN to fucking find it. What bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 21912/13/2017

God, the only way they could have made the idol more obvious was to do that sign in neon and have a string of showgirls pointing to it.

by Anonymousreply 22012/13/2017

At this point, Chrissy deserves the win. It doesn’t mean she will win.

by Anonymousreply 22112/13/2017

After this is over, anyone wanting to rank the [italic]Survivor[/Italic]s may want to rank this as one of the worst.

by Anonymousreply 22212/13/2017

I think Chrissy has a good chance to win if she's up against Ryan Devon or Ben. Ben won't win for finding all these fucking idols though he sure was the man tonight. (eyeroll) Devon did Ashley pretty dirty, I think it will cost him more than her vote. Why the fuck didn't they get rid of that scuzzball doctor? Chrissy is not to be fucked with. Respect.

by Anonymousreply 22312/13/2017

#PRODUCERSPLANTIDOLS

by Anonymousreply 22412/13/2017

The men on the jury will not vote for Chrissy to win. They won’t be bested by a female.

The women will also not vote for Chrissy because they think she’s a bitch and/or a Snake.

If Devin can get to F3, he wins.

by Anonymousreply 22512/13/2017

This is why I want a season with no fucking idols.

by Anonymousreply 22612/13/2017

It is pretty ridiculous. Has there been any online blowback yet?

by Anonymousreply 22712/13/2017

I want Devon to win and I want a season with no idols.

by Anonymousreply 22812/13/2017

I LOVE THE IDOLS! WITHOUT THEM THERE WOULD BE NO SUSPENSE!

by Anonymousreply 22912/13/2017

#ANOTHERIDOLGIFTFORBEN

by Anonymousreply 23012/13/2017

Haven't watched tonight's episode yet, but I KNEW without even watching it that Ben would find an idol. And no doubt he'll win the next individual immunity (or two).

This season is making it hard to remain a steady viewer. I think Devon is a deserving winner ........even Chrissy.

From a few seasons back, I cheered on and kind of liked Mike , even though he was a bit religiny and preachy. But I thought he was a deserving winner.

I'm not liking Ben and I'm not sure the jury is either ...............but he'll pull off a win if it is not a particularly bitter jury. Vet or not ............. Ick to Ben.

by Anonymousreply 23112/13/2017

Most of the challenges have gotten predictable. Run/swim...climb...untie...puzzle. Flag football in the water was fun and intense. The show needs a better variety of challenges.

by Anonymousreply 23212/13/2017

Come to survivor for all the great food, stay for the idols. We do puzzles.

by Anonymousreply 23312/13/2017

LOL, R233

by Anonymousreply 23412/13/2017

Chrissy is like a less likable Hillary Clinton

by Anonymousreply 23512/13/2017

I think Crissy looks a lot like this old favorite.

by Anonymousreply 23612/13/2017

There is no way Devon and Mike can win now. The reason why Devon looks unsettled that Ashley got voted off was because he wants to go into the final 3 with her and Mike, so by then, he definitely wins.

I think Ben wins immunity next week and Devon gets boot. Then, Ryan(?) wins immunity and Ben gets boot.

Chrissy- Cole, JP, Joe, Ben

Ryan- Lauren, Ashley, Devon

Mike- Desi

by Anonymousreply 23712/13/2017

Uhm, Devin voted ASH off, just like the rest. I still don't get how Crissy got them to do that. Were they even going to vote for Ben before they knew he had an idol?

by Anonymousreply 23812/13/2017

I get wanting to split the Devon/Ashley pair. But why would you boot Ashley over Devon? Which one of those remaining players stands a better chance against Devon in the finals than they would vs. Ashley?

While I don't believe the show is totally rigged ("Here, Ben, have an idol"), I do believe there are ways that production influences the idols. The players all talk about once the idol is played, it goes back in "rotation". Why make things so predictable? If that's the case, where's the challenge in deciding whether to use it or not? Secondly, players have said that they know they're on the right track finding idols because the cameramen are following them. If someone goes off by themselves in an area with nothing hidden, the cameramen won't necessarily follow them because there's nothing worthwhile to catch on film. So anyone with half a brain can figure out the area where the idol is, and just spend time looking for it there.

by Anonymousreply 23912/13/2017

"As a Marine..." Shut. The. Fuck. UP. So over it and Ben delivering it.

by Anonymousreply 24012/14/2017

Apparently it takes days to find an idol but it makes for boring televisionso they cut it down to just a few minutes. And I'm glad about that, there's nothing more boring than watching someone hunt for an idol. I don't know why the others didn't try and look for the idol themselves. Their whole goal was to send Ben home and they knew he was looking for it but they didn't try to stop him. It's their own fault he found it.

by Anonymousreply 24112/14/2017

Imagine, R239, that you are Ben (and not Devon, Ryan, etc.) and you are walking around with a film crew in your shadow and in front of you and suddenly they stop at a tree with a giant purple arrow on it. Do you walk up to it? Of course you do. No words exchanged (so that never gets out) but just as rigged...

And the worst part is WHY it is rigged. Burnett and Probst live for that kind of Americana bullshit. Or maybe they think only 80 year olds are still watching CBS.

by Anonymousreply 24212/14/2017

Did anyone else notice super sunburnt Ashley was sunbaking? Was she aiming to be redder than she already is? If she thinks her skin is tanning up like Devon's, it isn't! She's skin cancer waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 24312/14/2017

How are idols suspenseful exactly? It's all become routine.

And why is it that it's always ONE person looking for it? I know there is editing involved, but come on.

by Anonymousreply 24412/14/2017

For a twist, everyone should start with an idol. You play it if you think you're going home. If not and you are voted out, you're gone. No more idols for the rest of the game.

I've stopped watching Amazing Race but I may go back to watching it. At least it SEEMS to be more fair.

by Anonymousreply 24512/14/2017

R243 Ha ha I saw that too! That Fijian sun is harsh, why go out of your way for a burn?

Well done to the person who said Chrissy was aiming to get all the ladies out. I hope she goes on an immunity winning streak now . I'd like to see her slap down Ben at finale.

by Anonymousreply 24612/14/2017

I like that idea r245. They're not getting rid of idols, they're here to stay so all the bitching about them is pointless. However they do need to freshen up the idea a little.

by Anonymousreply 24712/14/2017

I love huggy Ben.

by Anonymousreply 24812/14/2017

Why do they act like Ben is the ONLY one who can find idols? Are the producers that blatant about favoring Ben?

by Anonymousreply 24912/14/2017

I'm certain cameras follow many of the contestants around while they search for idols, but why bother to include a failed search in the final program? That would make no sense at all and be pretty boring to watch. So instead, we see the winner of the idol presented to us. It makes perfect sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 25012/14/2017

Exactly r250, I don't want to watch someone hunt for an idol. That's not the show. Just show me who found it. I would like it if they gave us a rough idea of how long it took to find. If the amount of hours spent searching popped up under the contestant when they found it, it might eliminate all the complaining.

by Anonymousreply 25112/14/2017

Remember Idol King Russel Hantz? Wonder how long it took him to find all those idols? They made it look like a cakewalk for him.

by Anonymousreply 25212/15/2017

R245 THATS GOOD!

by Anonymousreply 25312/15/2017

Ryan makes me cum. Yum yum.

by Anonymousreply 25412/15/2017

I want to eat Devon's asshole. I'm assuming it's beautiful with just a light dusting of hair. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 25512/15/2017

Did someone say something about a light dusting in an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 25612/15/2017

FWIW Ryan did say he looked everywhere for the idol, so that's why he and the others just let Ben look for it. Guess he didn't look hard enough.

by Anonymousreply 25712/16/2017

R257 *Mike, not Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 25812/16/2017

They can show a few moments of others looking for idols with no success, it doesn't need to take up much time, it doesn't need to be boring

by Anonymousreply 25912/16/2017

How did anyone miss the sign POINTING to a clue??

by Anonymousreply 26012/16/2017

Because only Ben's cameraman was standing there shooting it for Ben to see. Per instructions in the control room.

by Anonymousreply 26112/16/2017

I think Devin is definitely the best looking make to ever be on Survivor. Perfect features, flawless skin, gorgeous eyes, and a smile to die for. He should be a model.

by Anonymousreply 26212/16/2017

I AGREE r262. Devin is a beautiful man.

by Anonymousreply 26312/16/2017

Yea?? I'm more of a JPee or Coal kind of guy

by Anonymousreply 26412/16/2017

Gotta give 'em credit. There were a lot of hot guys this season -- for a change.

by Anonymousreply 26512/16/2017

The Gabon one though.. Lovers Marcus & Charlie, Dan, Matty.. even Ace.

by Anonymousreply 26612/16/2017

Havent watched all seasons though. Which has the most amount of hot guys?

by Anonymousreply 26712/16/2017

Marcus and Charlie

by Anonymousreply 26812/16/2017

Can anyone answer when and where they shoot their confessionals? How is no one around?

by Anonymousreply 26912/16/2017

Where they camp is apparently very big r269. They are all followed every minute of the day by the camera (Unless they're going to the toilet). So it's not that hard to sit someone down and ask them a bunch of questions away from the rest of the group as there is a large area they can roam. And i dont think they're allowed to interrupt or listen in on one another's confessionals. This is why someone can stumble on an idol clue or an idol which no one else has.

by Anonymousreply 27012/16/2017

There would be a fire making challenge this week. Where castaways must rub their dicks together in attempt to start fire. 🔥🔥

by Anonymousreply 27112/17/2017

Is Ryan gay?

by Anonymousreply 27212/18/2017

I want Devon to be gay. Or at least fluid. That guy is gorgeous. Can't wait to see him filled out at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 27312/18/2017

I bet Ryan wants Devon to keep him warm at night.

by Anonymousreply 27412/18/2017

I think Cole and JP are the sexiest guys with hot bodies. Devon has beautiful eyes, but I don’t care for his long hair and average body. However, jP needs to smile more.

by Anonymousreply 27512/18/2017

Is JP gay?

Have he and Cole had Ponderosa buttsex?

by Anonymousreply 27612/18/2017

That’s only a rumor, I think!

by Anonymousreply 27712/18/2017

R277 Stop denying it, JP!

Also, hiiii JP~~ ❤

by Anonymousreply 27812/18/2017

Go read your porn, r278.

by Anonymousreply 27912/18/2017

What took you so long to reply, JP? Too busy doing outdoor stuffs with Cole? 😉

by Anonymousreply 28012/18/2017

2 hour season finale tonight!!

by Anonymousreply 28112/20/2017

Excellent, thanks for the reminder. Devon for the win (if he can survive the first hour).

by Anonymousreply 28212/20/2017

I just noticed, a whole season and it hasn't even filled up two threads, I guess viewership is down at least among Dl'ers.

by Anonymousreply 28312/20/2017

Devon is looking hot in real life

by Anonymousreply 28412/20/2017

That Dr Mike has some sugar in his tank

by Anonymousreply 28512/20/2017

“No way!” says Ben.

“No way!” says the audience.

by Anonymousreply 28612/20/2017

BEN FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

by Anonymousreply 28712/20/2017

I call bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 28812/20/2017

They didn't use to put signs on things saying "idol is here" you just had to find it.

by Anonymousreply 28912/20/2017

#PRODUCERSPLANTIDOLS

Turn this shit off.

by Anonymousreply 29012/20/2017

Talk about continually insulting the audience's intelligence.

I hope there is major backlash about this.

by Anonymousreply 29112/20/2017

FUCK THIS. SHOW and Ben with all his idols. Aren't the idols supposed to stop at a certain point?

by Anonymousreply 29212/20/2017

Well that means either Ryan, Devon or Mike are getting evicted.

by Anonymousreply 29312/20/2017

If Ben wins this shit, the producers better get called out and a revamp for next season.

by Anonymousreply 29412/20/2017

R299 is correct. Russel Hantz or whatever his name was was annoying, but he did find idols without clues or signs that told him where to dig. He would just dig in places where he thought an idol would be hidden.

by Anonymousreply 29512/20/2017

The "American hero" tripe is nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 29612/20/2017

Shut up you fucking draft dodger.

by Anonymousreply 29712/20/2017

If Ben wins, I predict Revolt. Otherwise, like last time, all will be fine. (Who was the obvious winner last year that didn't happen? Or maybe I am thinking of "Big Brother" which also went well at the very last moment last time).

by Anonymousreply 29812/20/2017

Thank god Miss P is freshly 'toxed tonight.

by Anonymousreply 29912/20/2017

So Ben searches all night and finds the idol JUST as the sun is about to rise. PLEASE.

by Anonymousreply 30012/20/2017

“Can we please cheers....”

When did people stop calling the clinking of drinking glasses “toasts”? Cheers sounds so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 30112/20/2017

Really, Probst looks like he borrowed some of Patsy's Parallox. "You look like a zombie!" - Saffron.

by Anonymousreply 30212/20/2017

Why does Chrissy's smile seem so phony?

by Anonymousreply 30312/20/2017

Stop interviewing people in the audience Jeff, no one cares what they think.

by Anonymousreply 30412/20/2017

BEN IS GOING TO WIN THIS THING AND I'M ECSTATIC!!!!

by Anonymousreply 30512/20/2017

I've learned that really crazy people type in all caps ^^^^^^^^^^

by Anonymousreply 30612/20/2017

If they vote Devon out I will riot.

by Anonymousreply 30712/20/2017

Sorry, not looking good for Devon right now... I fear.

by Anonymousreply 30812/20/2017

YAY! Devon survived! Don't ask me how. That was close.

by Anonymousreply 30912/20/2017

A twist = we will do anything we can to keep Ben in the game.

by Anonymousreply 31012/20/2017

Why would they vote out the wimpy doctor? Isn’t Devin a bigger physical challenge threat and liked by the jury?

by Anonymousreply 31112/20/2017

Dr Mike is delusional if he thought he would win if he could make it to final three.

by Anonymousreply 31212/20/2017

WTF did Ben do in this game but find idols where producers told him to look?

by Anonymousreply 31312/20/2017

The doctor looks like he’s in his 20s!

by Anonymousreply 31412/20/2017

LMFAO!! All of a sudden there is a "twist" in the final immunity challenge when Ben is in big danger!!!

by Anonymousreply 31512/20/2017

If THE TWIST results in Devon being voted out, I am turning off the TV.

by Anonymousreply 31612/20/2017

[quote] Why would they vote out the wimpy doctor? Isn’t Devin a bigger physical challenge threat and liked by the jury?

They think if Ben makes it to final three he is lock to win, and they figure Devon is a better shot to win immunity than Dr. Mike and keep Ben from winning it. Not saying they are correct but that is their thinking.

by Anonymousreply 31712/20/2017

Why is Jeff interviewing the Dr now instead of waiting until the end? Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 31812/20/2017

Thanks R317

by Anonymousreply 31912/20/2017

Because he got tossed, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 32012/20/2017

I like Ryan, I know I am probably the only one, but even if he makes it to final three, I don't see him standing a chance of coming in anything but third. He has won nothing.

by Anonymousreply 32112/20/2017

This is why Devon deserves to win. He's the only one that knows what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 32212/20/2017

I suspect more chicanery geared to delivering the win to the asshole Ben.

by Anonymousreply 32312/20/2017

What twist could there be, unless it is a final two instead a final three.

by Anonymousreply 32412/20/2017

How can there be an advantage in final tribal council?

by Anonymousreply 32512/20/2017

Only advantage I can think of would be the ability to block someones vote, or the ability to vote for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 32612/20/2017

When you make the kind of challenge mistake that Ben made, it means that God hates you, right?

by Anonymousreply 32712/20/2017

And Chrissy wins Survivor.

by Anonymousreply 32812/20/2017

Yup, God hates Ben.

by Anonymousreply 32912/20/2017

I think you are right R328 but does anyone like Chrissy? They might have a hard time voting for her.

by Anonymousreply 33012/20/2017

That was an exciting challenge!

by Anonymousreply 33112/20/2017

This tragic music they are playing for Ben losing immunity is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 33212/20/2017

I would rather see a challenge like that instead of people standing on a pole.

by Anonymousreply 33312/20/2017

But.....but...Ben is MARRIED! And he has a CHILD! How can you be so heartless?

by Anonymousreply 33412/20/2017

How can Mike miraculously find ANOTHER idol? This show is so fake!

by Anonymousreply 33512/20/2017

Does anyone know why that one tattoo on Ben's shoulder is covered up? Curse word maybe?

by Anonymousreply 33612/20/2017

Damnit!!! DAMNIT!!! Shameless, producers. Ben is still in it, it looks like. assholes...

by Anonymousreply 33712/20/2017

He joked about the hidden tattoo earlier in the season. It’s a cartoon rendering of Julie Chen blowing Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 33812/20/2017

Devon looks too much like a male model now, I don’t think I like that he’s too goodlooking now.

by Anonymousreply 33912/20/2017

This is the worst show on the face of the earth. They figured out a way to keep Ben in the final three. And eliminate a very deserving player. This show is AWFUL.

by Anonymousreply 34012/20/2017

This is why you shouldn't pick who you want to win, you aren't so invested in the show, you just sit back and observe and you really don't care that much who wins.

by Anonymousreply 34112/20/2017

I cannot stand Ben. And I know he's going to win the fire challenge.

by Anonymousreply 34212/20/2017

THIS IS A FANTASTIC SEASON! THE BEST EVER! C'MON, BEN--YOU ARE A CHAMP!

by Anonymousreply 34312/20/2017

Sorry, meant Benjamin.

by Anonymousreply 34412/20/2017

Thank you r338

by Anonymousreply 34512/20/2017

I’ve never seen such blatant producer skewing. They might as well just let Ben pick which jury members get to vote. Horrible season.

by Anonymousreply 34612/20/2017

Ugh, it looks like Ben might win it...NOOOO!

by Anonymousreply 34712/20/2017

It is a John Deere tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 34812/20/2017

Their are supposedly no more idols, after the final 5…..WTF??

by Anonymousreply 34912/20/2017

This is outrageous, we must BOYCOTT this show!

by Anonymousreply 35012/20/2017

If Ben wins the game, that is some real fucking bullshit

by Anonymousreply 35112/20/2017

Production manipulation on a CBS competition reality show? Impossible!

by Anonymousreply 35212/20/2017

We think you're idiots, and we are not afraid to display it.

by Anonymousreply 35312/20/2017

He's a marine, of course he knows how to make fire. This show is the WORST.

by Anonymousreply 35412/20/2017

BB Paul has nothing on this ridiculousness. They basically gave Ben idols and immunity. Not sure why. He’s completely unlikeable.

by Anonymousreply 35512/20/2017

[quote] He’s completely unlikeable.

I suspect to Trump supporters he is their hero.

by Anonymousreply 35612/20/2017

Totally ludicrous to think Ben can just find an idol, when he was going to get voted out!

by Anonymousreply 35712/20/2017

If that mincing priss Probst spouts one more time about "dreams" or "inspiration" or "life-changing", someone should kick him in in the head. This is a GAME about lying, manipulation, and walking over others to win.

by Anonymousreply 35812/20/2017

Is Guntner producing this season of Survivor?

by Anonymousreply 35912/20/2017

The producers are idiots to think we are going to fall for this shit.

by Anonymousreply 36012/20/2017

But wait... Ben, you get the Super Secret Fire Advantage. Lighter fluid on your pile of sticks. Congrats!

by Anonymousreply 36112/20/2017

Did anyone else see the producer with the lighter behind Ben?

by Anonymousreply 36212/20/2017

boo

by Anonymousreply 36312/20/2017

I’m surprised they didn’t hand him a match. Poor Devon

by Anonymousreply 36412/20/2017

“I will not let brave Marine Ben go out like a goat!”

by Anonymousreply 36512/20/2017

What bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 36612/20/2017

#PRODUCERSGOTWHATTHEYWANTED

by Anonymousreply 36712/20/2017

There is no fucking way Ben deserves this over Chrissy. No way.

by Anonymousreply 36812/20/2017

"A Marine! Just what we are looking for! Perfect for 2017!"

by Anonymousreply 36912/20/2017

I assume that ass will get the jury votes. I imagine Burnett and Co changing the votes at this point. Never seen such ridiculousness.

by Anonymousreply 37012/20/2017

He stood up immediately and put his hands behind his back as if he were in the marines. What a douche.

by Anonymousreply 37112/20/2017

This show is the fakest fake that ever faked!

by Anonymousreply 37212/20/2017

Devon won the genetic lottery, he doesn’t need a million bucks on top of it.

by Anonymousreply 37312/20/2017

i LOVE YOU BEN!!! SEMPER FI!!

by Anonymousreply 37412/20/2017

Devon will be back for a reunion episode.

by Anonymousreply 37512/20/2017

OUTRAGEOUS!

by Anonymousreply 37612/20/2017

What a fraud. Hopefully the ladies on the jury and the clear thinking men who remain (JR , Cole ?, Mike ?) will deliver this to Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 37712/20/2017

Are they already getting heat for this shit? Miss P had to announce twist is not a one-off.

by Anonymousreply 37812/20/2017

Oh CRAP they are doing that twist again next season, I hated it, and I didn't care who won.

by Anonymousreply 37912/20/2017

Wow, the producers sure manipulated the show to give Ben the advantage to win.

by Anonymousreply 38012/20/2017

yEAH, HE JUST SAID WHO IS VOTING FOR! BEN!

by Anonymousreply 38112/20/2017

Either Devon is very VERY tall or Probst is even shorter than I imagined.

by Anonymousreply 38212/20/2017

Also Devon is smart enough to not get a fucking John Deere tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 38312/20/2017

Probst is teeny. But the guy does not age.

by Anonymousreply 38412/20/2017

WTF did Ben even do to win?

by Anonymousreply 38512/20/2017

And Probst covering for blatant, continued producer manipulation was pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 38612/20/2017

You know, I found this season very entertaining but I feel absolutely no investment in who wins.

by Anonymousreply 38712/20/2017

I loved that he was forced to address it. They must have already been getting complaints.

by Anonymousreply 38812/20/2017

Ryan has no chance, right?

by Anonymousreply 38912/20/2017

I"m pleased that Ben is a sure winner now.

by Anonymousreply 39012/20/2017

Ryan did nothing.

by Anonymousreply 39112/20/2017

A vote for Ben is a vote for America!

by Anonymousreply 39212/20/2017

Ryan won’t win but he can be proud of being the first Bugman to make it to F3.

by Anonymousreply 39312/20/2017

Chrissy is so unlikable. Go Ryan!

by Anonymousreply 39412/20/2017

NO!!!!

by Anonymousreply 39512/20/2017

Probst isn’t covering for the producers — he is a producer of this show

by Anonymousreply 39612/20/2017

Rooting for Ben over Chrissy and Bones

by Anonymousreply 39712/20/2017

Why does "I'm here to provide for my family" sound so egotistical when it comes out of Ben's mouth ?

by Anonymousreply 39812/20/2017

Aaauuugggg!

by Anonymousreply 39912/20/2017

Was last season the Zeke vs

by Anonymousreply 40012/20/2017

Zeke vs Varner season? That seems so long ago.

by Anonymousreply 40112/20/2017

So the jury Q&A is now a free-for-all?

by Anonymousreply 40212/20/2017

YAAASSSS!!! Female power, Chrissy!!!

by Anonymousreply 40312/20/2017

Ryan is coming off like such a dork.

by Anonymousreply 40412/20/2017

Are they seriously fucking trying to make looking for/finding idols a game-winning trait???

by Anonymousreply 40512/20/2017

Producer planted questions to try to legitimize the gimme Ben win.

by Anonymousreply 40612/20/2017

They are r405

by Anonymousreply 40712/20/2017

Yes, r405.

by Anonymousreply 40812/20/2017

Are they playing MUSIC for Ben's speech?

by Anonymousreply 40912/20/2017

PTSD!

Military!

America!

by Anonymousreply 41012/20/2017

Did Mike just say that Ben was one of the best players ever?!?! He doesn’t even belong in the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 41112/20/2017

Jury isn't hating Chrissy as much as I thought they would.

by Anonymousreply 41212/20/2017

I don't hate Ben. I hate the producer manipulation. It seems to happen almost every season.

by Anonymousreply 41312/20/2017

Go Chrissy!! Team mom over Trump-loving military-serving producer pick.

by Anonymousreply 41412/20/2017

Wow these producers really hate JP. Did he say one word during the QA?

by Anonymousreply 41512/20/2017

But again, WHAT did Ben do in the game?

by Anonymousreply 41612/20/2017

I finally like Chrissy in the last hour of the season.

Glad she told Ben he's not the only hero on earth.

by Anonymousreply 41712/20/2017

Ben knocked it out of the park with that beautiful speech all you fuckers make fun of.

by Anonymousreply 41812/20/2017

He was the doctor of the show.

by Anonymousreply 41912/20/2017

I hope the fact that Jeff picked a girl to predict the winner means that Chrissy has got it.

by Anonymousreply 42012/20/2017

A season long snub r415. More proof he must have rejected Jeffy's attempt at a bromance

by Anonymousreply 42112/20/2017

I can’t believe I’m rooting for Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 42212/20/2017

Prediction: Ryan receives zero votes.

by Anonymousreply 42312/20/2017

On every damn reality show contestants cry that they are doing this to take care of their family. Umm, I️ have an idea. Get a fucking jjob or two to support them and stop acting as if winning this prize money is your only hope of making your and their dreams come true. It’s maddening. But if gorgeous Devon ever said something like that I forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 42412/20/2017

Chrissy is a cunt. I can't believwhy you guys are not voting for Ben.

by Anonymousreply 42512/20/2017

Devon voting for Ryan is the sweetest thing ever! He really is perfect! Now I want Ryan to win!

by Anonymousreply 42612/20/2017

Devon doesn’t need the money, he has his damn classy looks.

by Anonymousreply 42712/20/2017

No, Ben isn't the only hero. Just the only person that put his fucking life on the line in combat.

Nice move by Devon. He should be the winner

by Anonymousreply 42812/20/2017

No one would award $1 million to a person who says he will spend the money on hookers and blow. So don’t expect the sob stories of need to end.

by Anonymousreply 42912/20/2017

Is the twist the Devon has to make fire without kindling or wood?

by Anonymousreply 43012/20/2017

I’ll give Devon wood.

by Anonymousreply 43112/20/2017

I see Ben got dressed up to receive his million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 43212/20/2017

Ben’s beard is just gross.

by Anonymousreply 43312/20/2017

Ben looks exactly the same as he did in the wild.

by Anonymousreply 43412/20/2017

I predicted that Ben would look sexy at the finale. I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 43512/20/2017

FUCK THIS SHOW

by Anonymousreply 43612/20/2017

Worst winner ever. Fuck this show

by Anonymousreply 43712/20/2017

Someone please start a Twitter backlash

by Anonymousreply 43812/20/2017

I’m out. Good night.

by Anonymousreply 43912/20/2017

Yuck, it's amazing what one man can accomplish with a lot of help from the producers. A total fraud.

by Anonymousreply 44012/20/2017

WHAT DID HE DO TO WIN????

by Anonymousreply 44112/20/2017

Ben is married to Pinnochio.

by Anonymousreply 44212/20/2017

Military hero!

Make America great!

by Anonymousreply 44312/20/2017

Jeans and a Flannel shirt and that stupid ass cowboy hat. On national TV for a million dollars.

He looks the same as he did on day 39.

by Anonymousreply 44412/20/2017

I will laugh if Ben is wearing a MAGA hat when we come back from the commercial

by Anonymousreply 44512/20/2017

Chrissy was straight up robbed. She played the game, she won immunity.

Ben did nothing.

by Anonymousreply 44612/20/2017

God we watched the show Jeff, we don't need the recap we want to hear from the survivors.

by Anonymousreply 44712/20/2017

Chrissy will be asked back and will win. She'll get the same advantages that others have received to insure it.

by Anonymousreply 44812/20/2017

Yeah, this recap is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 44912/20/2017

Why are they airing yet another summary of the season????

by Anonymousreply 45012/20/2017

So done with this show.

by Anonymousreply 45112/20/2017

The recap is just proving how rigged the game is.

by Anonymousreply 45212/20/2017

Fuck this show. Seriously. Not watching this show again until they get rid of the idols.

by Anonymousreply 45312/20/2017

[italic]Survivor[/italic] had a nice touch with the Final Four-to-Three twist. It delivered what was wanted. By [italic]Survivor[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 45412/20/2017

Best! Survivor! Season! Ever!!!

by Anonymousreply 45512/20/2017

Yuck. Chrissy played the Mommy card, Ben the Marine card, poor Ryan didn't have a chance.

Such bullshit. Oh well, it will be nice to have my Wednesday nights back again. I am not watching this fake shit again.

by Anonymousreply 45612/20/2017

Probst is more annoying than usual. How is that possible.

by Anonymousreply 45712/20/2017

I hope they really fucked themselves with this season.

by Anonymousreply 45812/20/2017

Fuck your kid’s college tuition, Ben. I’m a bellhop!

by Anonymousreply 45912/20/2017

I can’t remember the last winner I’ve liked.

by Anonymousreply 46012/20/2017

I look so forward to these reunion shows because I want to see the Survivors how they are out of the game, and I DEEPLY disappointed every year. By the end of the season I have had enough of Jeff and he dominates the show, I don't give a fuck what anyone in the audience thinks, and the last thing I want is a fucking recap of the season I just finished watching.

by Anonymousreply 46112/20/2017

I've not seen anything concerning Ben's political views. Have any of you? I'd love it if Burnett and Co anointed a Trump hater. I know several vets that do.

by Anonymousreply 46212/20/2017

I was disappointed with Cole's appearance on the jury. Not a handsome face.

by Anonymousreply 46312/20/2017

They knew that Ben can make a fire, that’s why they twisted his way.

by Anonymousreply 46412/20/2017

The only good “move” Ben made was using the food thing to turn people against Cole. Beyond that, he found idols and for blatant advantages.

I HATED the fire twist at the final 4. The prior challenge had been fabulous and it took all that away by giving Ben another chance to win immunity.

by Anonymousreply 46512/20/2017

Oh for Chrissake... PTSD is the new black? vomit... Mark Burnett fucking SUCKS.

by Anonymousreply 46612/20/2017

Why bother bringing most of the other contestants to this reunion? They will get zero airtime. Jeff used to make sure he talked to each person and the reunion was an hour.

by Anonymousreply 46712/20/2017

It seems like they’re going out of their way to avoid giving any airtime to the players who didn’t make it to F3.

by Anonymousreply 46812/20/2017

Ben is the ONLY person on the planet who has served in the military, has a family, and has dreams. He DESERVES to win!!!!

by Anonymousreply 46912/20/2017

I wanted Chrissy to win, but it hasn’t been discussed that Ben’s father is gay and somewhat recently married a man.

by Anonymousreply 47012/20/2017

Next up: Cochran is in the audience and will chat with Jeff about the highs and lows of the season. But first, a recap!

by Anonymousreply 47112/20/2017

Probst : JP why did you reject my advances

JP: I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 47212/20/2017

Devon was standing like a little shy boy during his interview...so cute!

by Anonymousreply 47312/20/2017

Rest assured, Devon will be back.

by Anonymousreply 47412/20/2017

I don't want to hear from or see any idiot in the audience. I don't want to see some Oprah-esque awkward marine-buddy reunion. No more recaps. I watched the show for the contestants. How about if you talk to them?

by Anonymousreply 47512/20/2017

I call bullshit even on that final jury debate -- where Tony2 had to get Ben to talk about his PTSD and Marinehood for the 1000th time. It was like the producers said, "Cut!" and made a few adjustments and then rolled tape again.

by Anonymousreply 47612/20/2017

Devon and Ryan for The Amazing Race.

by Anonymousreply 47712/20/2017

Yet another recap. This is insane.

by Anonymousreply 47812/20/2017

Worse finale Evah!

by Anonymousreply 47912/20/2017

Why the FUCK does every finale have Cochran in it? I love how actual players get shut out so Probst can troll the audience for teens to lisp who their favewit pwayer is.

by Anonymousreply 48012/20/2017

There has to be some reason Jeff isn’t talking to other contestants. Are they all really bitter or something?

by Anonymousreply 48112/20/2017

JFC, do they not realize that anyone still watching wants to see what's up with the players, not endless recaps. We watched the fucking show! We know what's happened.

by Anonymousreply 48212/20/2017

Cochran, again? You would think he was the only past winner.

by Anonymousreply 48312/20/2017

The only thing that will save this finale is if Cole, JP, and Devin start showing hole on live tv. Pronto!

by Anonymousreply 48412/20/2017

This season was so boring, maybe they don’t have any questions for the players.

Although enquiring minds want to know if the horny virgin is still a Virgin.

by Anonymousreply 48512/20/2017

I do not give a FUCK about Cochran or his opinions! I care about MY opinions!

by Anonymousreply 48612/20/2017

I was joking about Cochran

by Anonymousreply 48712/20/2017

Did I miss something? I didn't see Cochran.

by Anonymousreply 48812/20/2017

It's not unprecedented, R481. Remember the time they didn't even let the first wave of people voted out even on stage? They were seated out in the audience, never to be spoken to again.

I must say I got much pleasure from Cole's position sitting on jury -- with said hole/crack nicely on display in those brown pants. Doesn't look like much downstairs, certainly little ball bulge, but still sexy.

by Anonymousreply 48912/20/2017

The contestants were probably pressured for a Ben win. Wow, he really didn’t really deserve to win, except find idols that the producers helped him find, or added for him to find.

by Anonymousreply 49012/20/2017

They probably don't want anyone to mention that every morning Ben was led by the camera crew to where an idol was "hidden."

by Anonymousreply 49112/20/2017

I’m not watching the stupid reunion, but WHY Cochran?

by Anonymousreply 49212/20/2017

I questioned why Dr Mike and Devin were interviewed onstage by Jeff before the show ended—something the show has never done before.

Now I know that Jeff wanted to talk with just those 2 guys and no one else other than F3.

by Anonymousreply 49312/20/2017

Why don't Probst and Burnett understand that the viewers have spent the entire season getting invested with these Survivor contestants and they are what we want to see? Major failure.

by Anonymousreply 49412/20/2017

Cochran wasn't on the show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 49512/20/2017

Ashley sure cleaned up nicely. Dumb gorgeous Devin cost Chrissy a million dollars and I guess the others were too cowardly to not vote for the hillbilly hero. Chrissy is extremely impressive in every way. She is scary self possessed and very smart. I don't think she made a wrong move the whole season, except to be such a strong smart self possessed and tenacious w o m a n. I hate that they called her last immunity a bonus final "advantage" to learn that Ben was back in the game and she would never get rid of him and he was likely going to win. She's fucking gracious as hell under the circumstances. I haven't watched Survivor in about 7 seasons until this one. I enjoyed it but I am done. Vets. feed my family. PTSD. Chrissy lost her fucking JOB. Devin is too good a guy for me to continue fantasizing about. Jeff Probst talks TOO much. I hope twitter is mad about this cuz that's where I am going....

by Anonymousreply 49612/20/2017

That was not a reunion. Now I have ptsd.

by Anonymousreply 49712/20/2017

It was a joke r492. He wasn't on

by Anonymousreply 49812/20/2017

He talked to Lauren for a minute too

Not a fan of the new finale format, the new final tribal council format or the new fire challenge your way into the final three challenge

I am glad next season will have all new contestants though

by Anonymousreply 49912/20/2017

They put so much effort into trying to make the reunion show more than a reunion show when all anyone really wants is just a fucking reunion show.

by Anonymousreply 50012/20/2017

The next season will not have new players. They are past fuck ups given a second chance

by Anonymousreply 50112/20/2017

R501 Jeff said all new cast just that the theme for the show was past fuck ups, which they really should use for a returning cast, but he said this cast is all new players.

by Anonymousreply 50212/20/2017

How could past fuck up pertain to new players?

by Anonymousreply 50312/20/2017

Something about the twists will involve past mistakes and will the new players avoid the mistakes that were made in the past. I was thinking like you, returning player, but Jeff definitely said all new players next season.

by Anonymousreply 50412/20/2017

all new players...and BEN!!!

by Anonymousreply 50512/20/2017

The premise of the new season seems really flimsy and dumb. They’ll probably abandon it after a week. But at least there will be no vets.

by Anonymousreply 50612/20/2017

Yeah, seeing that on Twitter now. Doesn't make sense, but glad it's new players.

by Anonymousreply 50712/20/2017

Ben has been added? For what?

by Anonymousreply 50812/20/2017

Just looked at the CBS Survivor Twitter feed and it’s full of Ben lovers and Chrissy haters. I’m so out of touch. And kind of shocked that people fall for such producer manipulation. But I shouldn’t be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 50912/20/2017

Cole looks more buffer than ever, he must have been hitting the gym hard.

by Anonymousreply 51012/20/2017

R509...Ben is the underdog, that’s why. But, people are too stupid to see the manipulation. Btw, Ben could have had least wear a dinner jacket for his so-called win.

by Anonymousreply 51112/20/2017

Ben dressed like ZZ-Top.

by Anonymousreply 51212/20/2017

Agree that some of these 'advantages' this system were BULLSHIT.

Chrissy did NOT get a final 'advantage'. Ben's ass was gone. It was a given. Instead Chrissy got to choose one person to take instead of two (Devon and Ryan were ONLY going to vote for Ben ............. DUH). And Chrissy made it clear she wasn't open to causing a tie breaking fire challenge)

That was a PRODUCER final advantage. I'm sure Jeff had two potential advantages in his pocket. Both advantageous to BEN (one if he won final immunity and one if someone else did ..... )

That crap was just like when Devon (I think) showed up at tribal council with an advantage/reward that ended up being that he didn't get to vote at all.

Such horseshit. Did I miss something ? Wasn't the reading Chrissy - 2, Ben - 3 and Ryan - 1 when Jeff said ' Final vote and winner BENN

Uhhhhhhhh that's 7 votes read ..............and there wer 8 jurors

by Anonymousreply 51312/20/2017

I’m done with this fake show.

by Anonymousreply 51412/20/2017

Ben won the Hidden Idols show, not Survivor.

by Anonymousreply 51512/20/2017

I think the new season is about using old idols and advantages (literally .........like Lauren's shell, James' bit block, probably also Lauren's (DUH !) unused extra vote .............. with new players to see if they can use them better than the original player did.

by Anonymousreply 51612/20/2017

Read the twitter Survivor finale trend tweets and you'll see many more who are pissed off than on the CBS Survivor twitter feed.

Cryssy's secret advantage: "you just lost a million dollars. Congratulations." New low for #Survivor twists #SurvivorFinale

Chrissy: won 4 challenges, controlled a majority of 7 early on, had the entire premerge in her palms, dragged Ryan and JP along, was intelligent, and called "unstoppable" by Probst himself

Ben: needed twists rigged in to save him and HE WAS A MARINE :OOOO

#SurvivorFinale

by Anonymousreply 51712/20/2017

Exactly R513! I was like, "Ummmmm, am I bad at counting or did he not even read all the votes???"

by Anonymousreply 51812/20/2017

And Ben's social game sucked on every level ............... he was aloof and didn't get to know other players well socially AND he blew up his own alliances (the alliance of seven by turning on them earliest by playing the rogue soldier to a smaller alliance of four ......and then blowing up that alliance of four by turning on Lauren)

That second 'Ben bomb' was more necessary because Devon-Lauren-Ashley were gunning for him too.

But he was not likeable in his confessionals or in his cocky play ..................and Mike played it better when he was the 'back up against the wall' player ............... his INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY IOLD run was more impressive than Ben's HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL run

by Anonymousreply 51912/20/2017

R518 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I was scratching my head. It wasn't that Ben obviously wasn't going to win with four votes. But there were TWO left and Probst said 'FINAL vote and the winner is Ben'. There were two votes left and it would've been more intense if it was three Chrissy, three Ben and then the real final vote awarded a winner.

Weird.

And there was Devon giving a throwaway vote to Ryan ............ reminded me of that Boston loser Rodney gave a vote to Will

I guess ultimately Devon was pissed that Chrissy brought goat Ryan along rather than letting Ryan go home in a fire starting challenge (and having a solid battle to the win between Chrissy-Ben-Devon)

by Anonymousreply 52012/20/2017

That fire challenge was blatant producer manipulation to tell the players they don't have the ability to vote out someone who can build a fire.

I've watched this show from the start, missing only two seasons as they've aired. But I think I'm done. Maybe I'll change my mind come the spring, but right now I feel ripped off by that F4 twist, and the ridiculous *constant* hiding of immunity idols. I really enjoyed when they let the players play, and I was ok incorporating a couple of idols. But this season had NINE (Ben - 3, Ryan - 2, Joe - 2, Mike - 1, Lauren - 1). Way, way too many.

by Anonymousreply 52112/20/2017

When will this country's obsession with licking the boots of the military finally end?

I mean we put these guys on pedestals but they go overseas to rape women, murder children...all in the name of "freedom."

by Anonymousreply 52212/20/2017

While I don't doubt the results of the final vote, the producers sure did make it very convenient for Ben to stay in the game in hopes he would get to the final 3. Really getting tired of CBS and its constant game manipulation in hopes of getting said result...yes I'm looking at you too Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 52312/20/2017

Yes but the Big Brother jury came up with a surprise ending. Even with all the game play manipulation on Survivor, I thought Chrissy would still beat Ben based on her gameplay and masterful final council. Why did she only get two votes? Why did Ryan throw his vote away, guaranteeing his enemy the win? Bros before hos? I don't really get it. Desi, Ashley, Devon, JP, Mike and Cole should have all voted for Chrissy. Lauren of course is a moron, because Ben was no friend to her. Chrissy only received votes from Mike and Ashley, so Devin would have won if he made fire.

by Anonymousreply 52412/20/2017

R310 That was so disappointing. Its like they made a LOT of advantages just to force him to win. Thats why all of the later idols looks so uninspired, because they made it just to keep Ben's torch "lit" 😒

by Anonymousreply 52512/20/2017

R524, big brother manipulates the game. Not saying they force a winner or change votes but if they want a player in the final 2 or 3, they do what they can to manipulate the game. Obviously they can't change votes but they did what they could to get Paul to the end. Big brother ending was not that much of a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 52612/20/2017

R362 LOL

by Anonymousreply 52712/20/2017

R423 Not when his boyfriend is on the jury, you twink hater. I also think he gave the best speech out of the 3.

by Anonymousreply 52812/20/2017

R460 You don't like Adam?

by Anonymousreply 52912/20/2017

R484 But they will find out that Cole's hole has been used! And all the female fans will comment on his instagram: "OMGGG why are all the hot guys gaaayy??". Followed with millions of crying emojis

by Anonymousreply 53012/20/2017

R518 The producers HATE JP so much, they nullified his vote.

by Anonymousreply 53112/20/2017

R462, Ben reTweeted this Parvati Tweet. Not sure what that means in the bigger picture, but make of it what you will.

[quote] Keep speaking out. Don't be complacent w/ this administration. For Now, Trump Keep Ban Importing Elephant Trophies

by Anonymousreply 53212/21/2017

Ben would have never been pushed if he wasn't in the military. That is the ONLY thing that got him protection and the win.

Burnett and Probst are determined to paint this show as some big cosmic journey instead of what it is - a game about lying, manipulating people, and a thirst for money.

by Anonymousreply 53312/21/2017

Such bullshit was a capital “B”!

by Anonymousreply 53412/21/2017

Cole: Who are you going to vote for?

JP: Chrissy, man. Easy as that.

Cole: *giggles* No way, man. Vote for Ben, he's the one to beat!

JP: Umm..

Cole: *shows butt*

JP: Ben it is!! 😛

by Anonymousreply 53512/21/2017

End of a beautiful love story.

by Anonymousreply 53612/21/2017

If Chrissy had an "advantage", didn't she have a right not to use it? She may have thought Ben was going to have a lot of supporters on the jury, given their reactions during the last few tribal councils. Would she be forced out of the game because she didn't play this "advantage"? It was not advantageous to her.

by Anonymousreply 53712/21/2017

Chrissy comes across as cool and chill on RHAP. I expected her to be uptight and defensive.

by Anonymousreply 53812/21/2017

Brendan, Michael and Chris

by Anonymousreply 53912/21/2017

So glad I cheated by reading this thread before watching the finale, you all just saved me a lot of time.

As others have said, it’s time to move on, I’m done with this show.

by Anonymousreply 54012/21/2017

I am not even going to bother with next season.

Whoever is the military deplorable cast for S36.. he will be the one that it is rigged for him to win!

by Anonymousreply 54112/21/2017

Yeah, it seems the worse person or least deserving always wins.

by Anonymousreply 54212/21/2017

I know. They have a lot of 'splaining to do after The Ben Show. Godawful waste of time. And what was the point of Chrissy winning that last challenge when she had no say in whether Ben went to jury or not. The last straw of a totally manipulated season. Fuck Mark Burnett.

by Anonymousreply 54312/21/2017

Oh and they are bringing back that stupid, fucking awful F4 firemaking twist next season. Jeff confirmed. Expect production favorite to find 5 Hidden Immunity Idols up until F4 rigging again.

by Anonymousreply 54412/21/2017

That last "advantage" Chrissy got was not an advantage. It cost her the game. I think they've introduced it to ensure the big players don't go home. A showdown between Chrissy and Ben is allegedly more exciting than Chrissy winning in a landslide. Problem is it's not an advantage for the winner of the last immunity challenge. It's just unfair.

by Anonymousreply 54512/21/2017

I didn't like new and improved wholesome Devon. Before he went in the show he was totally full of himself and obnoxious and now he's become all humble. It's all "so magical to be a role model to kids, #blessed"

STFU

by Anonymousreply 54612/21/2017

[quote] I didn't like new and improved wholesome Devon. Before he went in the show he was totally full of himself and obnoxious and now he's become all humble. It's all "so magical to be a role model to kids, #blessed"

Most of these people are attempting to turn their 5 minutes of fame into something they can make some dollars off of, Devon is smart to be humble on camera, that will get him more opportunities than being obnoxious, not everyone can monetize being obnoxious like Omarosa.

by Anonymousreply 54712/21/2017

Devon IS blessed though. Lord that man is unusually beautiful. But his play was quite evil. I still can't get over him dumping Ashley OR voting for Ryan in the finale. He screwed Chrissy but set himself up for a few invitations. Devon will be at the Golden Globes, that's how it works.

by Anonymousreply 54812/21/2017

I am watching next season, there are some real hottie among the guys.

Some of you are too invested in the outcome of this show, I long ago stopped picking favorites, they rarely won and I was all pissed like many of you. The key is to watch the show knowing the outcome is already determined, so having a favorite is pointless, the winner has already been selected. Just sit back and observe and enjoy, getting this bent out of shape over a reality TV show is sort of silly.

by Anonymousreply 54912/21/2017

Considering this is a production from devout Christian Mark Burnett, I am just thankful we didn't have a bunch of Christians say "God has a plan for me" and "it is all in His hands" and "through God all things are possible".

Normally there are at least a couple of Christians who pray together while on the island, we didn't have any of that this year, Thank God, lol. No one even thanked God or Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 55012/21/2017

The cast picture for next Season, Survivor Ghost Island.

by Anonymousreply 55112/21/2017

There was nothing wrong with the Devon we saw play survivor. R547. That's how he became popular. Good looking, athletic, easy going. He didn't have to come out and say the word blessed 77 times. Clap his hands together all namaste. No doubt he's probably lined up s modelling contract already. But new Devon sucks.

by Anonymousreply 55212/21/2017

Best season so far.

by Anonymousreply 55312/21/2017

Devon did go and meditate on the beach instead of practicing making fire. He thought the broken flint was a cosmic message to have confidence and let it be. His namaste was not fake. He just looks too damn good. JP and Cole are nothing special, just healthy dumb guys. Cole has a deformed head. The only sexy man other than Devon was J O E. Those lips, that thick body, r o u n d ass and nasty mouth. I don't watch Survivor to see men in their underwear. I look good and have a real sex life. I also don't watch to NOT be invested in right and wrong. I imagine myself playing. I think Devon or Chrissy were fucked out of a sure win by OUTRAGEOUS game manipulation and republican zeal. I won't watch again, at least not for a few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 55412/21/2017

The only players I "rooted" for were Desi and Devon. I did think Chrissy deserved it though. I could have stomached a Ben win if not for the obvious producer manipulation and all the "Yay 'Murica" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 55512/21/2017

I might not like Ben, but he's definitely not the least deserving player

by Anonymousreply 55612/21/2017

I think that fire making twist was unfair. Clearly the producers tried to give Ben another chance at the game. I liked Ben but I think Chrissy was robbed...

by Anonymousreply 55712/21/2017

Please tell me there is more backlash over this ridiculous win/season.

by Anonymousreply 55812/21/2017

Nothing more to say than this:

by Anonymousreply 55912/21/2017

BEST SEASON EVER!

by Anonymousreply 56012/21/2017

R560=Probst

by Anonymousreply 56112/21/2017

That was complete BS. Devon got fucked out of the final 3 when he definitely would've won the million. He didn't even get voted out. He just got twisted out by the producers and denied the million. If it was final 3 of Devon, Ryan and Chrissy, Devon would've won and it would have been the perfect story arc and perfect season. Fuck this shit. I hope all the fans are angry and rioting. How are they reacting?

by Anonymousreply 56212/21/2017

Adam said if this "advantage" happened on his season, he wouldn't have won. He would've come in 4th place just like Devon (the rightful winner of this season). This is how fucked up it is.

Even Poverty is calling out shenanigans on how often Ben was saved. You either need to win immunity or talk your way into not being voted out (outplay, outwit). Ben did neither of that. He got placed in the final 3 by a magical (dis)advantage.

by Anonymousreply 56312/21/2017

Infuriating. I hate republicans and vets and america's love of war. Ben was an asshole. Get a job you hick. That's how you provide for your family. Or send the wife to work, or become a bounty hunter. Devon was robbed, and Chrissy too. They worked hard to get rid of that idol is ^here^ fucker. Mark Burnett is single handedly responsible for Trump being president too. Release the tapes you Jesus fucker. I boycott Touched By an Angel and I will boycott Survivor too!

by Anonymousreply 56412/21/2017

Im so sick of the sob stories, no one deserves the money more than anyone else. It’s a game show not a fucking charity. I’d be willing to bet anything that if the roles were reversed and it was Chrissy or Ryan being targeted and Ben was in the position of power then those idols would have been less bountiful and we never would have seen a thing about that stupid twist.

Mark and Jeff were obviously perturbed by their macho Alphas getting axed before making it to the end so this season they devised that bullshit final 4 “advantage” and kept it under wraps until it was obvious Ben needed saving (again) so they introduced it like it was planned all along. I used to love Survivor but it’s gotten too gimmicky.

by Anonymousreply 56512/22/2017

Not sure why everyone thinks Devin should’ve won. It was Chrissy’s to lose.

Typical of society. The white guy fails upward and no matter what the woman does the establishment ensures she can’t win.

by Anonymousreply 56612/22/2017

I think Chrissy should have won too r566. She would have beaten both Devon and Ryan if it weren't for the stupid "advantage". I totally believe if a straight guy had gone on an immunity run like she did he would have it in the bag.

by Anonymousreply 56712/22/2017

R563 David can create fire faster than Adam? Wasn't Ken the provider of that season

by Anonymousreply 56812/22/2017

I don't think Devon can sell himself better to the jury than Chrissy or Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 56912/22/2017

Best season evah!

by Anonymousreply 57012/22/2017

This was Chrissy's game.

Spare me the war hero narrative.

Chrissy actually PLAYED the game.

by Anonymousreply 57112/22/2017

[quote]Not sure why everyone thinks Devin should’ve won. It was Chrissy’s to lose.

There was no way the bros (Joe, JP, Coal, Ben, Lauren) would vote for a woman to win. The winner would've been Devon.

by Anonymousreply 57212/22/2017

The manipulation for Ben's win was so blatant that it paradoxically becomes hard to believe. This is the last time I am watching this show.

by Anonymousreply 57312/22/2017

I think Chrissy could’ve got all the women, including Lauren, plus Cole.

by Anonymousreply 57412/22/2017

I just checked out the cast for season36. Hot men!! As long as they keep them shirtless and in their underwear with some VPL, I’ll be tuning in!

by Anonymousreply 57512/22/2017

R574 and JP??

by Anonymousreply 57612/22/2017

They should just change the name to, “The Saddest Sack,” and whoever the producers decide has the most exploitable story wins. Ben deserves nothing. Devon was robbed. Done with Survivor.

by Anonymousreply 57712/22/2017

Was talking about this with a woman from work. Her take was that Ben deserved to win because despite everyone being mean to him, he really persevered and never got down, and tried so hard to find all those idols to save himself. She thought the twist was great for the drama of it.

by Anonymousreply 57812/22/2017

Your coworker's an idiot. I've began judging people based on if they thought Ben was a deserving winner. Adam and Pavarti are cool for questioning this. Rachel Riley and Stephen Fishbach are idiots are championing this.

by Anonymousreply 57912/22/2017

Thats why I like Adam and Parv!! Never liked Fishbach.

by Anonymousreply 58012/22/2017

Going by the picture in the OP this season had 18 players, going by the link posted in R539 next season has 20 players so unless the season is longer that will mean some double evictions, quitters or medical evacuations.

by Anonymousreply 58112/22/2017

I wonder if that child on the finale really wrote "Ben" on the parchment paper. She took quite a while wroting it down. Unless she is being held at gun point by Probst. You'll never know

by Anonymousreply 58212/22/2017

R582, they showed what the child wrote on the finale show, she did indeed write Ben's name. They showed what she wrote and then went to commercial.

by Anonymousreply 58312/22/2017

R581 The first episode is 2-hour long, so it probably has 2 evictions.

by Anonymousreply 58412/22/2017

The Amazing Race starts Jan 3, with Big Brother favorites/most hated Cody and Jessica.

by Anonymousreply 58512/22/2017

I can't stand Jeff Probst.

by Anonymousreply 58612/22/2017

TAR seems to love the gays.

by Anonymousreply 58712/22/2017

[quote] TAR seems to love the gays.

and I am very glad they do, these two should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 58812/22/2017

Ugh R588. Those gay boys are a casting director's wet dream.

by Anonymousreply 58912/22/2017

'Survivor' Winner Ben Does Shots with U.S. Marine Buds After Winning $1 Mil!

by Anonymousreply 59012/22/2017

I wonder if Ben was born with a hat on already.

by Anonymousreply 59112/22/2017

[quote]Going by the picture in the OP this season had 18 players, going by the link posted in [R539] next season has 20 players so unless the season is longer that will mean some double evictions, quitters or medical evacuations.

Millennials vs GenX and Game Changers both had 20 players. So did Second Schances.

by Anonymousreply 59212/22/2017

Jeff explains the reason for the twist of making fire between Ben and Devon

[quote] "This idea came about to solve a problem that has bothered me for years. If someone plays a great game and gets to the final four, it has always bothered me that the other three can simply say, “We can’t beat him, so let’s all just vote him out.”"

I don't agree but that is Jeff's explaination.

The majority of the comments at the link seem to hate this twist. I hope Jeff and Mark read them.

by Anonymousreply 59312/22/2017

That is such a dumb quote from Probst. Isn't that essentially what happens at every single tribal council - someone who could've won is sent home. What a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 59412/22/2017

Chris Marchant from Team Well Strung. I think there's been a thread about him before.

by Anonymousreply 59512/22/2017

With his teammate who is bound to be known as "the other guy."

by Anonymousreply 59612/22/2017

Guaranteed, the F4 twist would disappear after Ghost Island. They just had to include it next season to cover up the fact that they made it purposely for Ben and his hat to not get voted off.

by Anonymousreply 59712/22/2017

I feel sorry for dumb people who think Ben had a knack for finding idols. On that last one you can practically hear the camera crew saying, "Look there, Ben! Look! Right behind you!"

by Anonymousreply 59812/22/2017

How long did it take them to come up with "Well Strung?" Anyway, Probst is basically saying that the twist was used to ensure the HE and BURNETT'S choice for who should be in the final would make it.

by Anonymousreply 59912/22/2017

EXACTKT R599 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Probst basically said that it isn't up to the players to decide final three .............it is up to the producers ....... oops, I mean 'fate' through a fire making challenge.

I can't believe how furious I was Wednesday night and now I can't give two shits about the winner or the twist.

I was rooting for Devon, but Chrissy played a better game.

I've always appreciated Survivor for 'mixing it up' each season ....but between the weird new final tribal council, the 'make a fire to the final three' 'advantage' ........... it's getting to be too much.

But it still is the show I've stuck with the longest in my life.

by Anonymousreply 60012/22/2017

R538, I assume Chrissy doesn't want to close the doors to future Survivor opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 60112/22/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!