Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paul Joseph Watson tells it like it is

I know he's a hottie and all but everything he says in this clip makes complete sense. It's so refreshing to hear this type of honesty and candor in this day and age. Although I secretly cheered every single thing he said, I'm ashamed to admit I would never utter any of this during polite company. Does that make me a closet conservative?

Kathy Griffin, a comic I used to admire, seems to be riding this wave of victimhood culture and am so utterly disappointed. At least there are sane voices out there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152May 14, 2019 4:05 AM

I always feel like he's shouting at me.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2017 12:19 AM

[quote]I know he's a hottie

You're fucking high, Paul Joseph Watson.

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2017 12:49 AM

He’s a fucking stupid asshole. Also, not hot.

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2017 12:52 AM

His delivery gives me a headache, and he often comes to the most ridiculous conclusions.

However, his recent video about Buzzfeed reporters having low testosterone made me chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 4November 25, 2017 1:11 AM

Watson's one of the nastiest assholes on the faith of the earth. F off, OP

by Anonymousreply 5November 25, 2017 1:39 AM

This is one of his best videos. I don't always agree with what he says, and sometimes find his conclusions a bit far fetched, but he's really on the money with this one.

by Anonymousreply 6November 25, 2017 1:49 AM

This is why I laugh when European women get finger banged by Muslims at concerts.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2017 1:50 AM

His speaking delivery and style is so awful. That kind of obnoxious presentation deflects from all of his point.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2017 1:54 AM

r8 I agree his presentation can be incredibly obnoxious. That said, being faced with a media that expects us to applaud Lena Dunham sniffing her own farts can induce shouty obnoxiousness in the nicest of folks.

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2017 2:15 AM

Can someone give me the cliff notes. I’m at work and can’t play the video.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2017 2:18 AM

I like what he says. He's thorough and he documents what he says.

Unfortunately he's not interested in subtle persuasion or grooming at all. He's short-sighted and I think he records these as soon as he's finished the research and he does look bedraggled and exhausted in his later clips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2017 2:20 AM

I have to agree somewhat. I was reading my 21 y.o. daughter's twitter and she wrote a #metoo about some guy who always gives her an up and down look when she sees him. While that's annoyingly body conscious and she didn't name him obviously, I don't think she really gets it and that's a problem. She's a white girl; college senior getting a journalism (ha!) degree.

by Anonymousreply 12November 25, 2017 2:34 AM

why the need to tell us she's a white girl?

by Anonymousreply 13November 25, 2017 2:35 AM

R13 White girls are the aggressors. They go through life flaunting their privilege at the intersectionalists etc.

by Anonymousreply 14November 25, 2017 2:42 AM

Gross! The inbred pale, creatures on their Island are still suffering from Imperial anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 15November 25, 2017 2:53 AM

This is bullshit. Opposing sexual harassment is not Puritanism.

by Anonymousreply 16November 25, 2017 2:58 AM

But seeing sexual harassment in every male-female interaction is.

by Anonymousreply 17November 25, 2017 2:59 AM

I love his videos and agree that he is a hottie. It's hilarious whenever he makes fun of SJW's and male feminists.

by Anonymousreply 18November 25, 2017 3:03 AM

Trying to sell him as a "hottie" in some misguided attempt to sway gays over to the alt right is not going to work. That would require someone who's actually hot.

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2017 3:17 AM

He's cute. But he's not sexy as hell like Steven Crowder nor does he have his big fat ass. I'd swing over to the alt.right and start gassing the gays if he sat on my face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2017 3:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 25, 2017 3:21 AM

I didn't watch this but yeah, certain SJW elements are fucking crazy--doesn't change the fact that Watson is a dangerous deranged psycho himself

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2017 3:22 AM

He's a gorgeous limey and I look forward to his reacting to the craziness of far left culture every week just to remind myself I'm not insane. He's still a lackey of non-inmate asylum inmate Alex Jones tho.

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2017 3:44 AM

OP, you don't speak for anyone and you're not converting anyone.

You don't make sense. You may not be the only one who feels the way you and Watson do, but those who agree with you are EVIL, DEPLORABLE SHITHEADS who devote their lives to making corporate and religious predators rich at ordinary peoples' expense.

So go fuck yourself.

Everyone knows you're just one of the relentless conservative propaganda trolls / Russian agents on Datalounge and most people here don't relate to you. You will never trick us into being a bitch for the rich or Bible-thumping nut jobs like you.

Some of us have to earn a living doing work that is much harder than just preaching tax cuts for the rich in exchange for a paycheck from the rich.

by Anonymousreply 24November 26, 2017 12:25 AM

F/F r20 please.

Why should I pay for a website, as a gay man, where the posters just advocate "gassing gays?"

FUCK OFF AND DIE. You're not fooling anyone -- you're a right-wing, fascist troll.

by Anonymousreply 25November 26, 2017 12:29 AM

Why shouldn't women have equal rights and opportunities, r18?

Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2017 12:30 AM

Vajayjay Comedy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2019 6:42 PM

Shaving Crisis:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 16, 2019 2:58 AM

I can't stand Kathy anymore, but Watson is pure poison and looks like a turnip and should burn in hell forever

by Anonymousreply 29January 16, 2019 3:01 AM

Cultural Relativism:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 16, 2019 3:10 AM

Does he still live in his mom’s basement?

by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2019 4:17 AM

So you've decided to come out as a gold-plated misogynist asshole, OP?

Good to know.

Buh-bye.

by Anonymousreply 32January 16, 2019 4:36 AM

The Covington Catholic School incident:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 21, 2019 7:23 PM

War on Memes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 14, 2019 8:25 AM

Is he a Geordie ?

by Anonymousreply 35February 14, 2019 8:59 AM

This guy is obnoxious and wrong about so many many things. He starts off by saying the women have achieved all the rights that they fought for 100 years ago, therefore feminists have to turn to man-hating. Huh? Income inequality is still huge. (Conspicuous lack of equal pay for equal work) . BBC big scandal where major female presenters were paid 1/2 to 1/4 of what the male presenters were - admitted by network. And this is a so-called LIBERAL news source..... That's in Britain. Same issues in the US. Not just in news and entertainment (yes film stars have a huge pay gap), but also in business and education, all fields essentially. Having made one egregious factual error right off the back, why listen to anything else he had to say? He's ignorant and loud, shouting his uninformed opinions like Trump. Big fail, OP

by Anonymousreply 36February 14, 2019 9:05 AM

He has mouse turd eyes.

by Anonymousreply 37February 14, 2019 9:10 AM

This place is dead.

by Anonymousreply 38February 14, 2019 10:42 AM

He's brilliant and funny. I'm happy to see his work honored here, The snowflake turds on this threat need to grow a pair.

by Anonymousreply 39February 14, 2019 11:05 AM

what were his political donations?

by Anonymousreply 40February 14, 2019 11:07 AM

Paul on Jussie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2019 4:03 PM

Why is an alt lite right wing hack being posted on DL? Seriously is this low it's fallen when far right trolls are making threads here? SMFH

by Anonymousreply 42February 19, 2019 4:07 PM

I always find it amusing that men feel so very threatened by so called angry feminists. And this third wave feminism BS is pure gaslighting. Actually Paul's whole brand is gaslighting, an alt-right pundit. All I am asking is: Who fiancially backs this loser? The Mercers?

by Anonymousreply 43February 19, 2019 4:48 PM

Will he ever come out of the closet. Cause there's stories floating the internet and it ain't coming from the left. Attention whore who thinks himself too bright but ends up being an annoying 12 year old.

by Anonymousreply 44February 19, 2019 4:54 PM

Its one person here that keeps trying to convince us this piece of crap and Ben Shapiro are hot and intelligent.

Both ideas are absurd

by Anonymousreply 45February 19, 2019 4:54 PM

I notice you didn't mention Lesbians, r45. Racist much?

by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2019 5:07 PM

Inconvenient Facts:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47March 18, 2019 9:31 PM

More::

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 18, 2019 9:30 PM

A different POV:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 18, 2019 9:34 PM

I wouldn't surprise me if Paul Joseph Watson is exposed as a diaper fetishist.

by Anonymousreply 50March 18, 2019 9:39 PM

r36, the pay gap is a myth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 18, 2019 9:47 PM

"This is bullshit. Opposing sexual harassment is not Puritanism. "

"But seeing sexual harassment in every male-female interaction is. "

IMHO the only people who are "seeing sexual harassment in every male-female interaction" are straight men who are horrified by the #METOO movement. They think all sexual contact is being vilified because they don't get the distinction between sexual contact that is welcome, and that which is unwelcome. I have been forced to conclude that they can't tell or don't care how the women they're interested in feel, and are angry that they're now expected to.

Heterosexuality, be glad you're out of it!

by Anonymousreply 52March 18, 2019 9:48 PM

Paul Joseph Watson makes some interesting points about the New Zealand terror attack in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2019 9:52 PM

Fuck OFF, Paul Joseph Watson!

by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2019 9:56 PM

R54, has Paul upset your delicate liberal feelings?

by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2019 10:01 PM

I can't stand Kathy anymore, but if you are on Paul Watson's anemic side, I am Team Kathy all the way

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2019 10:16 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a youtubing idiot who thinks he's a celebrity present.

by Anonymousreply 57March 18, 2019 10:21 PM

R22 : "I didn't watch this, but....."

And then she goes on to comment anyway.

by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2019 10:23 PM

The man is absolutely correct. Women have become so bored with their lives that they have to invent new shit to be pissed off about.

by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2019 10:25 PM

I'm so glad I'm a queer ball. I couldn't imagine dealing with women in a sexual/romantic way. They've become such bores.

by Anonymousreply 60March 18, 2019 10:35 PM

I sort of want to tie him up and stuff one of those mouth cages in his gob and throat-fuck him. Or maybe watch Crowder do it, I bet Crowder has a big French cock.

by Anonymousreply 61March 18, 2019 10:41 PM

So is he the rapist or the guy Reddit made cry, OP?

But seriously, he is a Nazi. How much do you hate yourself to think a guy who espouses an ideology that wants you dead, is cool?

by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2019 10:59 PM

R62, in what way is he a Nazi? Does he advocate mass murder?

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2019 11:04 PM

yes

by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2019 11:11 PM

R64, show a link to one of his videos where he is pro mass murder.

by Anonymousreply 65March 18, 2019 11:16 PM

he is fine with "eliminating" immigrants

by Anonymousreply 66March 18, 2019 11:22 PM

Oh please. PJW is harmless.

by Anonymousreply 67March 18, 2019 11:23 PM

Hitler didn't publicly talk about killing Jews either, you know

by Anonymousreply 68March 18, 2019 11:24 PM

Nothing about PJW is harmless. He hides behind sandy hook conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 69March 18, 2019 11:24 PM

Has PJW talked about the Jewish Problem?

by Anonymousreply 70March 18, 2019 11:25 PM

PJW is worse than Hitler, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 71March 18, 2019 11:29 PM

he talks about the immigrant problem

by Anonymousreply 72March 18, 2019 11:31 PM

P72 - oh my God! Then PJW is far worse than Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot combined.

by Anonymousreply 73March 18, 2019 11:37 PM

I'd love to put PJW over my knee and spank his firm white bubble butt.

by Anonymousreply 74March 18, 2019 11:40 PM

He'd look great in tight leather shorts.

by Anonymousreply 75March 18, 2019 11:44 PM

Yes, Alex jones protege is a Nazi. He is a white nationalist who is fine with killing Muslims because of their religious beliefs.

That is called genocide. Calling for the extinction of a select group of people based on race, creed, religion, sexual orientation, nationality.

PayPal and Facebook have both banned prison planet for hate speech.

The anti defamation league has called the language used in prison planet a dog whistle to anti semites.

But, what would any of the above organizations know.

If Alex jones and Paul Watson are your intellectual equals, do you.

by Anonymousreply 76March 18, 2019 11:45 PM

Despite all that, R76, do you still think I'm sexy?

by Anonymousreply 77March 18, 2019 11:48 PM

Lies and more lies. PJW is not a Nazi. He's a conservative hottie.

by Anonymousreply 78March 18, 2019 11:52 PM

Soulful:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 18, 2019 11:54 PM

lol, "conservative"

by Anonymousreply 80March 18, 2019 11:53 PM

Anyone who thinks that Paul Joseph Watson ‘tells it like it is’, doesn’t have the brains to know what ‘it’ is in the first place. He’s an arrogant prick and that’s all. Which is always a magnet to other arrogant pricks.

He’s about as hot as a cold glass of smegma.

by Anonymousreply 81March 18, 2019 11:55 PM

R81 is probably obese and ugly. That might explain his envy of PJW's dashing looks.

by Anonymousreply 82March 18, 2019 11:57 PM

R81 wants to rub PJW's smegma on his face.

by Anonymousreply 83March 19, 2019 12:03 AM

Regardless of the breathless accusations made in this thread against the man, in OP's video, he's 100% on target in his observations.

by Anonymousreply 84March 19, 2019 1:12 AM

I bet he’s got a nice cock. Not long but fairly thick with a big meaty head. And good hygeine.

by Anonymousreply 85March 19, 2019 1:19 AM

Infowars is alt-right poison. I don't care how much PJWe may say tihngs you agree with in a particular video, he supports actual evil in his association. If you listen to him, you're being radicalized, and not so subtly.

by Anonymousreply 86March 19, 2019 6:53 AM

Who is r79?

by Anonymousreply 87March 19, 2019 7:06 AM

Interesting that no one is trying to refute his statement.

by Anonymousreply 88March 19, 2019 7:25 AM

He is so hot. I would suck the cheese off his foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 89March 19, 2019 8:04 AM

Is PJW of the homosexual persuasion?

by Anonymousreply 90March 19, 2019 1:47 PM

Paul Joseph Watson is your typical conservative beta male who's sucking dick on the side. I'd bet my salary on it. Same for Mike Cernovich the most effeminate pseudo-alfa male the alt right has.

Anyone using "cultural marxism" in a sentence is a moron, this ignorant fool is no different. I bet this dimwit has never even heard of Marcuse, Adorno or Horkheimer. So sad that nowadays people are proud to be ignorant, instead of hiding their stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 91March 19, 2019 1:59 PM

RussiaGate:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 26, 2019 10:23 PM

His take on SWJ comedy is fucking hysterical. I love this guy. He almost always hits it right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 26, 2019 10:25 PM

[quote]Paul Joseph Watson is an English YouTube personality, radio host, writer and conspiracy theorist. He has been described as 'alt-right' by multiple sources. Although as late as July 2016 he called himself alt-right, he no longer accepts that label and considers himself part of the "New Right."

Do we really even need to consider his opinion regarding, well, anything?

by Anonymousreply 94March 26, 2019 10:27 PM

No. No you shouldn't. Stick with people who agree with you an absolutely everything. Your life will be so much more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 95March 26, 2019 10:31 PM

[quote]No. No you shouldn't. Stick with people who agree with you an absolutely everything. Your life will be so much more interesting.

There is an enormous difference between hearing opinions of experts with whom you may disagree on conclusions, interpretation of data, or even ethics. However, there is nothing to be gained from giving a platform to someone who is merely spouting an opinion that is wholly unencumbered by fact, history, or concrete analysis. As a matter of course, when that person actually disavows fact and data, there is nothing further to be learned.

I'll stick to opinions of people who are more than "celebrities" and I use that term loosely here. Jenny McCarthy has nothing relevant to add to a discussion regarding vaccination. So here, someone prone to conspiracy theories is unlikely to have an opinion rooted in generally agreed facts. I recognize that data can be misinterpreted or flat out wrong. I acknowledge that it can be manipulated to make whatever point needs to be made. However, simply screaming that it's wrong without having any supporting evidence is not productive - which is what conspiracy theories these days are all about. I don't need to listen to this guy any more than I need to listen to Alec Jones.

by Anonymousreply 96March 26, 2019 10:42 PM

Then fuck off dude. Go watch an Amy Schumer video. She's an expert on joke stealing and vagina. If you only limit yourself to speaking and gaining knowledge through experts and their interpretation of data you must be the most boring person in the world. What algorithm do you run to tell you if a painting is nice to look at? You are just the exact type of cunt that PJW points out. You have zero self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 97March 26, 2019 10:47 PM

[quote]Then fuck off dude. Go watch an Amy Schumer video. She's an expert on joke stealing and vagina. If you only limit yourself to speaking and gaining knowledge through experts and their interpretation of data you must be the most boring person in the world. What algorithm do you run to tell you if a painting is nice to look at? You are just the exact type of cunt that PJW points out. You have zero self awareness.

Zero to "fuck off" in one post. Although laughable, it's not all that uncommon with the people who come here to push their unhinged agendas.

Coming from someone who puts so much of the locus of his personal identity on other people affirming his opinion on things like youtube talking heads, I'd say your own self-awareness is wanting.

I'll bet your don't even see the irony here in your own unwillingness to engage in a thoughtful discussion with someone whose opinion is different from yours...

by Anonymousreply 98March 27, 2019 1:38 AM

R96 would have voted for Hills a million times if she could've.

by Anonymousreply 99March 27, 2019 1:47 AM

[quote][R96] would have voted for Hills a million times if she could've.

Brought to you from the poster who forms his opinions based on:

[quote]He is so hot. I would suck the cheese off his foreskin.

by Anonymousreply 100March 27, 2019 2:00 AM

Latest Paul John Watson versus Islam vrs Gays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 3, 2019 10:38 PM

^^ OMG, what's he done with his hair, R101?

by Anonymousreply 102April 3, 2019 10:44 PM

I LOVE his There's Something Wrong With Hillary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 4, 2019 2:37 AM

Tell ‘em:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 4, 2019 9:47 AM

Oops sorry, posted too fast, before seeing r101.

by Anonymousreply 105April 4, 2019 9:48 AM

Lol great thoughts r 104

by Anonymousreply 106April 4, 2019 1:35 PM

The Notre Dame Fire:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 17, 2019 7:38 AM

I love when he speeds up his voice to sound like a Disney character. He's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 108April 17, 2019 8:12 AM

gurl is ANGRY!!!

by Anonymousreply 109April 17, 2019 8:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 17, 2019 5:05 PM

‘Divine Intervention ‘:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 17, 2019 5:06 PM

His latest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 22, 2019 6:14 PM

Da truth.

by Anonymousreply 113April 23, 2019 4:12 PM

[with exaggerated accent] And why, does he willingly associate himself with the horrific nutjob ALex Jones?

by Anonymousreply 114April 24, 2019 4:31 AM

Here's a pretty good takedown of PJW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 29, 2019 1:38 AM

Why does he need a takedown?

by Anonymousreply 116April 29, 2019 1:41 AM
by Anonymousreply 117April 29, 2019 3:54 AM

Because he's recruiting for the Alt-Right, doofus.

by Anonymousreply 118April 29, 2019 5:01 AM

oh please. anyone on datalounge a little to the right of Mao considered alt-right.

by Anonymousreply 119April 29, 2019 10:10 AM

Oh please jump back in your septic tank, R119. He's a self-described Trumpian and works with Alex Jones. You don't get much more Alt-Right.

by Anonymousreply 120April 29, 2019 10:30 AM

R120 just doesn't like the fact that JPW is pretty much right about everything he says. Its bubble doesn't like being popped.

by Anonymousreply 121April 29, 2019 10:32 AM

Here's his own bio on Infowars:

[quote]Paul Joseph Watson is the editor-at-large of Infowars.com. His articles have been featured hundreds of times on the internationally renowned Drudge Report.com and he has appeared as a guest on numerous popular radio shows, television broadcasts and podcasts, including RT, Coast to Coast AM, Louder With Crowder and Stefan Molyneux. Watson is also the author of Order Out of Chaos.

Drudge is is first credit. Next come the Russians (RT), ET and conspiracy theories (Coast to Coast AM), Alt-Right Rants (Louder with Crowder), and outright fringe Libertarian shit (Molyneux). You're known by the company you keep, much less tout on your website.

by Anonymousreply 122April 29, 2019 10:38 AM

what has he been wrong about?

by Anonymousreply 123April 29, 2019 11:11 AM

Paul Joseph Watson offends the PC fascists who want to control of the flow of information. His commentary is brilliance itself with an acid wit that would do Anne Robinson proud .

by Anonymousreply 124May 3, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote] His commentary is brilliance itself ...

by Anonymousreply 125May 3, 2019 2:44 AM

Enough about Mark Twain. Address this instead, if you can:

[quote]Paul Joseph Watson offends the PC fascists who want to control of the flow of information.

by Anonymousreply 126May 3, 2019 8:22 AM

Sorry, babe. Go play your little games somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 127May 3, 2019 8:27 AM

He's been banned from Facebook.

gurl's ANGRY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 3, 2019 8:46 AM

Why did he get banned? He never violated their terms or rules.

by Anonymousreply 129May 4, 2019 3:23 PM

He violated their TOS for hate speech, and only Breitbarters are claiming otherwise, little troll boy at R129.

by Anonymousreply 130May 4, 2019 3:41 PM

He got banned for criticising Islam and feminists.

by Anonymousreply 131May 4, 2019 3:51 PM

I've never heard of Paul Joseph Watson until today.

Now, I will forget him.

by Anonymousreply 132May 4, 2019 3:55 PM

Americans needed someone from outside their country to speak common sense.

"And a Brit shall lead them..."

by Anonymousreply 133May 4, 2019 4:09 PM

[quote] little troll boy at [R129].

We have a meangurl in our presence at R130. Calls herself a "plain talker" in real life.

by Anonymousreply 134May 4, 2019 4:57 PM

R129 He was banned because of his connection to Infowars. They've also banned sharing of Infowars videos and articles, as well as groups and fan pages for Infowars personalities and content.

by Anonymousreply 135May 4, 2019 5:08 PM

You can still hear Paul and his Scottish accent elsewhere. But what will facebook ban next? This is only the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 136May 4, 2019 9:42 PM

Paul has a Yorkshire accent!

by Anonymousreply 137May 4, 2019 9:46 PM

R137 Interesting. He has a Scottish last name.

by Anonymousreply 138May 4, 2019 9:49 PM

I think he sounds more Bolton.

by Anonymousreply 139May 4, 2019 11:43 PM

'ere you are, luv...Bolton.

click on this >

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140May 4, 2019 11:45 PM

In his distinctive accent, Watson just thanked Trump for a sympathetic tweet. He's also calling out liberal fascists for their opposition to freedom of speech to anyone who disagrees with them.

by Anonymousreply 141May 5, 2019 12:10 AM

It's Sheffield R139

by Anonymousreply 142May 5, 2019 12:33 AM

Is Watson gay?

by Anonymousreply 143May 5, 2019 12:51 AM

I hope not, R143, the straights can have him.

by Anonymousreply 144May 5, 2019 9:43 PM

Anyone know if any leftists got banned in the recent purge?

by Anonymousreply 145May 7, 2019 12:57 AM

Alex Jones is hot.

by Anonymousreply 146May 7, 2019 1:38 AM

There's another Scottish guy who's a bit like him - not as prolific and not such a big following.

I like the way he smokes a fag all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 7, 2019 2:14 AM

Thanks R147 -- he says things that most DL agree with, and he's hot, two boot.

by Anonymousreply 148May 7, 2019 2:21 AM

R148 The same applies to PJW.

by Anonymousreply 149May 7, 2019 2:37 AM

This English guy's quite funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150May 7, 2019 2:48 AM

Watson's going through the stages of grief. Poor baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 13, 2019 10:06 PM

Paul Joseph Watson is the topic of a documentary called "Censored." It'll be released soon.

He's also straight. He's said his girlfriend comes from a left-wing family and that he'll have to find another line of work when he becomes a husband and father.

by Anonymousreply 152May 14, 2019 4:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!