Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Faye Dunaway’s 600k Condo

What a dump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2018 2:53 PM

I googled imaged her building. Does not appear earthquake friendly!

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2017 3:03 PM

Isn't that super cheap for Cali? I had friends who moved to far suburbs of LA from the Midwest. Their home was close to 3 mill and whilecir wad very nice it sure wasn't Architectural Digest.

by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2017 3:06 PM

It's only a 1-bed apartment, 800 square feet. Non-descript tower block. Not enough room for a wig collection, even.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2017 3:16 PM

Is she a penny pincher, or did she waste all her money? That apartment is small and dumpy.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2017 3:18 PM

I wouldn't call it a "dump". I would imagine a majority of DL posters would be thrilled to have it.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2017 3:22 PM

[quote]The condo has tile floors, high ceilings and recessed lighting throughout, which creates a “high-end vibe,” the listing coos. The master suite—well, the only bedroom—has marble backsplashes and a private “hotel inspired” bathroom, with a spa tub and shower, marble counters, floating backlit mirror and a heated towel rack.

They couldn't help being catty, I notice.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2017 3:27 PM

It's a decent PDT in WEHO but where's her primary?

by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2017 3:29 PM

I think she lives in NYC - this was just her LA bolthole.

[quote]Our favorite part of the apartment, however, is definitely how[bold] Dunaway chose to have the listing photos taken—the televisions are playing scenes from Bonnie and Clyde, [/bold]there’s a Chinatown poster on one wall and you can see a few of the many awards the actress has received over the years, all on display by the entryway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 24, 2017 3:30 PM

Why are you linking this story to a website owned by that piece of shit jared kushner?

by Anonymousreply 9November 24, 2017 4:03 PM

Oh, please, r9.

by Anonymousreply 10November 24, 2017 4:09 PM

The kitchen looks adequate for cooking THE FISH OF THE DAY.

by Anonymousreply 11November 24, 2017 4:12 PM

I hooked up with a guy in that building once.

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2017 4:20 PM

It's remarkably spartan. I doubt she ever stayed there for more than a week.

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2017 4:44 PM

Look at those sharp knives in the kitchen - perfect for when Tommy Lee Jones smashes in.

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2017 4:53 AM

R14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2017 5:24 AM

Great legs.

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2017 5:27 AM

Faye didn't make smart investments Iike I did. Then again, she isn't Hebrew...

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2017 5:35 AM

Faye had a big coke problem in the 70's (and I don't know how far after). That can burn through a lot. And her husbands made less than she did, so there were no cushy divorce settlements. And actresses have always been paid less than actors...so even for some of her big films, like CHINATOW, she wasn't making what stars today are making...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2017 5:42 AM

Oh dear, poverty among the legends is so distressing.

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2017 5:52 AM

Is she running away from La La Land?

Is she post-traumatic?

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2017 5:55 AM

Jane Fonda should toss her a few mil. They weren't close friends, but were contemporaries and up for all the same parts. Jane was more level-headed, though, while Dunaway was usually teetering on the brink of, or in the full throes of, mental instability.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2017 6:01 AM

It's not so dumpy, IMO, just so ordinary. Doesn't scream wealthy or Hollywood, which is fine.

by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2017 6:03 AM

It's all so white...

by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2017 6:24 AM

Probably "Bonnie and Clyde" is continuously, endlessly playing on that TV.

by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2017 6:25 AM

Or "Supergirl"

by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2017 6:26 AM

Or THIS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 8, 2017 6:29 AM

This must be on another wall, out of sightline...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 8, 2017 6:33 AM

Charmless.

by Anonymousreply 28December 8, 2017 7:07 AM

[quote]R28 Charmless...The “designer” should be shot.

Hey, Faye spent all her money on $3,000 hair extensions, and had to trim back the budget.

by Anonymousreply 29December 8, 2017 7:26 AM

Has Faye worked in the past thirty years? Oh yeah, there was that Johnny Depp movie.

So has she worked in the past twenty-five years?

by Anonymousreply 30December 8, 2017 7:45 AM

She works quite a bit, but it's all nickel-and-dime stuff cheap movie stuff, with the occassional decent TV guest spot.

by Anonymousreply 31December 8, 2017 7:49 AM

I like the pad. What is there to not like really? She made headlines almost a decade ago for utilizing the rent control laws in NYC (they slammed her as she is not in need of discounted rent). Good for her - I could easily make that condo work (well, I would have to downsize a lot); she likely has real estate all over the country.

by Anonymousreply 32December 8, 2017 8:14 AM

There was that Kusturica movie .....

by Anonymousreply 33December 8, 2017 8:15 AM

She sold that little duplex she had in LA two or three years back.

by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2017 8:24 AM

I love it.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2018 2:41 PM

Love that she’s so cheap. The Hair extension story was hilarious. I love to see penny pinching stars . Most seem to overspend . She also looks much better and way less primate-like in that photo . Is it redo surgery ? Go Faye!

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2018 2:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!