Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justice League

Henry Cavill's chest fur is the absolute best thing about it! I'm sure it'll be the only thing that saves it, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 23, 2018 7:52 AM

Do you really think you’re the first person to post about this movie?

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2017 7:25 PM

Previous thread, Justice League reviews

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2017 7:29 PM

I would argue that Cavill's scenes are purposely homoerotic. I don't think those shirtless scenes are geared towards the female crowd. The WW scenes are obviously for the straight fanboys, but Henry is strictly for the gays. I think the filmmakers (and Henry) just accept that.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2017 7:30 PM

[Quote] I don't think those shirtless scenes are geared towards the female crowd.

Maybe it's for both?

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2017 7:50 PM

Is the cast going to survive this? I mean, no one is going to hold it against them, but aside from Aquaman already being in the can and Gal pretty much being untouchable, are we going to see any of them playing these characters again?

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2017 10:34 PM

I can see a Flash movie coming out of this. Ezra was terrific.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2017 10:40 PM

What a hilariously bad picture of La Cavil!

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2017 10:46 PM

Shyborg.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2017 10:50 PM

Supertits

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2017 4:08 AM

I actually liked the movie. Much better than Batman vs Superman.

And yes, Henry's extended shirtless scene was ... woof.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2017 4:09 AM

I love you, R8.

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2017 4:09 AM

[quote] I think the filmmakers (and Henry) just accept that.

I doubt Henry does. He lives in a closet so deep He’s blind as the men in Plato’s cave.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2017 4:11 AM

[quote]I would argue that Cavill's scenes are purposely homoerotic. I don't think those shirtless scenes are geared towards the female crowd.

They are geared toward Zack Snyder. Are you familiar with his work?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2017 9:48 AM

His scenes are geared toward my dick.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2017 10:05 AM

I can't believe they spent $25 million to digitally remove Henry's moustache. I wonder what they spent to remove the bags under Affleck's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2017 11:21 AM

The 25 million was for all the reshoots

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2017 11:31 AM

His lip was so distracting in some scenes.

I'd love to know which scenes were the reshoots.

Honestly, it turned out relatively well. Way better than BvS. Some very fun and entertaining moments.

The "big bad" was kind of a flop though, and the climax was sort of an anti-climax. Lots of weird inexplicable/unexplained events. But if you don't think too hard, you can just have fun with it. And it was fun.

by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2017 6:06 PM

Whatever they used on Affleck's face , it worked because he looked better than I have ever seen him in a long time in his close ups.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2017 9:56 PM

I thought it was great!

Henry's chest and stomach were definitely there for the gay men in the audience.

I never noticed the ghost mustache nor the "obvious" weight-gain-reshoots of Ben. I was caught up in the fun movie!

I thought Jason and Ezra were terrific, as was Gal, of course.

The only one I thought was less-than-good was Amber Heard. While Mera looked fierce and fab, Heard was not strong saying the lines.

Thanks for this thread! The other one is just a bash session, so it's nice to see some others who also enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2017 10:03 PM

I watched it last night and I really enjoyed it. It's obviously not a perfect movie but it was a nice ride. Cavill's mustache lip situation was really truly visible only in the first scene where you couldn't help but notice it. I assume that scene was added to the film later and they had no time to perfect it. You sort of noticed the lip maybe twice later but that was probably because I was aware of the whole situation.

Steppenwolf looked terrible. They should've used a real actor's face and enhance it with CGI. Now it seems the face was all CGI. But still, even if he wasn't the strongest villain out there the film was all about bringing Justice League together and I really did enjoy that part.

It's a shame if the whole DCEU falls apart because of this because even if not perfect the DCEU films have something the MCU films lack. They are darker and for me personally they do feel more powerful in some ways.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2017 10:07 PM

What other thread? Isn't this one just a natural continuation of the reviews thread because that one got maxed out? Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

The ScreenRant editors made a JL review podcast that is required listening to anyone who wants detailed knowledge of what the hell went wrong. It's kinda heartbreaking, listening to these huge DC fans listing all the ridiculous and embarrassing scenes from the movie. Saying Affleck will and should leave the role is just the icing on the cake. Canadian accent galore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2017 10:13 PM

It sucked Steppenwolf sucked, the whole thing was a CGI shitfest. Awful.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2017 10:17 PM

I felt more involved in 'Justice League' than in seeing the dreck that is 'Thor: Ragnarok' a week before.

I liked seeing the Justice Leaguers come together and becoming friends, actually seeing that happening.

I have no interest in the dog piles that R21 is jacking off to.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2017 10:18 PM

R23, since I enjoyed the film as well I've no plans to hear some disgruntled hardcore DC fans list their grievances. Sure I get where they're coming from. I'm a huge John Byrne/Chris Claremont era X-Men fan and I remember being just appalled by X-Men III. I've read some DC comics over the years, mostly Superman as a kid and then the darker Batman stuff later, but I've never ever heard of Steppenwolf and I'm ok with that. I enjoyed the film as it is.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2017 10:25 PM

I'm a DC Fan since 1974 and I really enjoyed this movie. All of the characters were fine in spirit. Plus, so many Crises and Rebirths cause origins to shift around, so there is no "TRUE" way any DC character can be portrayed. Only true to the character's spirit and history, which these all were.

Ben did a great job humanizing Bruce/Batman. Henry and Gal were great! I kept wishing they were the New 52 Superman and Wonder Woman and would fall in love! Oh well, I like Lois, too!

LOVED Ezra and I expected to just hate him. I get why some people hate the way the character was written but I enjoyed his portrayal and the writing. The ending scene with Henry was cute, too!

I also was a fan of the Byrne-era X-Men and I feel that 'X-Men 3" was atrocious and an assault on the character of Jean Grey. But I geeked out at the end of 'X-Men 2' with the Phoenix effect seen under the lake! Even though the circumstances were different, the characters in the first two movies seemed true to their comics origins. I also loved the first two Tobey 'Spider-Man' movies, two of the most REAL comics movies ever made.

As a Steve Englehart era Avengers fan, I also especially am not fond of that 'Age of Ultron' movie either. I don't even get the point of it.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2017 10:36 PM

It sucked. How many times have we seen this motherboxes shit in other media? Steppenwolf was lame as hell. It was a paint-by-numbers shitshow. Except for Gal and Jason as Aquaman (only because that shit movie is already in the can) we won't be seeing any of these actors playing these characters ever again.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2017 10:39 PM

Kevin Smith did his review, after spending 10 min spoiling The Punisher, and Chamberlain was gay? Anyway, he liked it, did not loved it, but he spend over an hour listing everything he liked and didn't like after watching it twice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 23, 2017 5:16 AM

With a 93 million opening dc will neva be queen! Patty Jenkins should just direct gotham city sirens and have wonder woman be the "bad guy". I would watch that.

by Anonymousreply 28November 23, 2017 7:13 AM

It was better than BvS and deserved better boxoffice than BvS.

by Anonymousreply 29November 23, 2017 6:52 PM

I didn't think it was better than BvS. It was shorter and that was the only plus. The resurrection of Superman was so clumsy -- it deserved a more compelling narrative. I still don't know what Steppenwolf is. I think DCEU is going down a ridiculous road by not attempting a plausible explanation for a "god." How does one alien (Superman) handily beat the sh*t out of a "god" that nearly destroyed the world and was defeated only by all men, all Amazons, all Atlantians and the old "gods" joining forces to defeat him?

by Anonymousreply 30November 24, 2017 4:45 AM

Superman is a god since he was resurrected from the dead by the power of those three box thingies after the other members of the JL team had their seance. (Technically, it couldn't have happened without Flash, so Flash is the God Maker.) Since Superman is now a god with the powers of a god, this explains how he is able to hand other gods their own ass.

Kneel before Kal-El.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 24, 2017 11:45 AM

R28 I would love that.

by Anonymousreply 32November 24, 2017 12:31 PM

Wow, continues to underperform in its second week, estimates keep falling from 63 to 61 to 59

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 25, 2017 11:16 AM

I saw it. It was not terrible by any stretch, but it certainly was lacking. A lot. A Green Lantern, for one thing, and no that one flashback scene didn’t count. Another thing lacking was a reason for Cy-fucking-borg being in this at all. It didn’t help that the actor and the character were both dull and useless as shit. The tokenism is so insulting when Marvel has Black Panther coming out, and John Stewart as Green Lantern could’ve easily fixed both of these mistakes.

Having said that, I reiterate that it was not remotely terrible. I think the reviews are too harsh, but I also think the DCEU has ruined its brand irrevocably and that is the reason fans are staying away in droves. “Wonder Woman” was a beautiful fluke. It’s a shame Gal Gadot will be associated with this larger mess, and it’s a shame Ezra Miller’s Flash and Jason Momoa’s Aquaman are, too. Keep these three and reboot everything else. Pronto. Make the announcement before Aquaman is released so that the new direction is clear. There are still some good parts to this universe but the rest of it needs to be scrapped, now. Stick to the classic iterations of these characters and stop forcing grimdark on us.

Disney, which 30 years ago was a failing animation studio, bought Marvel and within a decade they were ruling the box office with a fantastic, candy-colored romp of a universe. Warner has been making live action films forever, and has owned a comic book company with far more iconic characters for decades, and they can’t even make the most spectacular superhero lineup of all time look interesting. Something is seriously wrong, folks.

by Anonymousreply 34November 29, 2017 6:06 PM

[quote] it’s a shame Ezra Miller’s Flash and Jason Momoa’s Aquaman are, too.

How about Henry Cavill’s Superman?

by Anonymousreply 35November 29, 2017 6:33 PM

The reason they didn't push back Justice League....was so they could get bonuses

[quote]One executive told TheWrap Tsujihara and Emmerich “wanted to preserve their bonuses they would be paid before the merger,” and were worried that “if they pushed the movie, then their bonuses would have been pushed to the following year and they might not still be at the studio.” Another knowledgable insider said that at the highest levels of Warner Bros., bonuses are awarded “for making good decisions.” If delaying a film is the right decision, an executive could be rewarded for it. The final version of “Justice League,” a compromise between Snyder’s vision and Whedon’s, left few people completely satisfied. “I think Warner Bros. biggest misstep was not pushing the release of ‘Justice League’ when Snyder had to step aside,” the executive told TheWrap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 30, 2017 4:18 PM

It is tracking to make less money than "Man of Steel" did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 3, 2017 4:31 PM

It's not going to clear $250 million domestically. It's hard to believe that's a flop, but here we are.

by Anonymousreply 38December 3, 2017 4:44 PM

But... it's better than Batman vs Superman! It deserves to do better than that movie!

by Anonymousreply 39December 3, 2017 7:17 PM

Casted

by Anonymousreply 40December 3, 2017 7:26 PM

Joss reveals he is the one who chose “Everybody Knows” for the generally well-received credits montage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2017 10:29 AM

The first look at Aquaman is here?

What do you think will be the first task they try to do with this movie?

If you said distance it from the Justice League, you are right!

[quote]What’s also interesting is how even this still photo has a rather different feel than images from Justice League, which introduced Aquaman to audiences last month. Director James Wan (Furious 7, The Conjuring) says you can expect many more differences to come. “It’s going to look very different, it will feel very different — aesthetically, tonally, story-wise — it’s my own take,” Wan tells EW. “It’s a much more a traditional action-adventure quest movie.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42December 7, 2017 6:38 PM

R37 That's embarrassing.

R39 It was, but that's not really saying much.

by Anonymousreply 43December 7, 2017 7:02 PM

And so it begins. Variety has the scoop.

[quote]While Ben Affleck is expected to appear as Batman in a standalone Flash movie, it is highly unlikely he will don the cape and cowl in Matt Reeves’ planned standalone Batman movie. The director is said to want to cast the role with fresh talent, according to sources.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 7, 2017 9:33 PM

[quote]Time Warner is said to be frustrated that Warner Bros. leaders continue to bring the director back, especially after “Batman v Superman” was excoriated by critics even though it made money.

Of course they hare upset they keep bringing Snyder back. It is absurd how many opportunities he was given to fail.

by Anonymousreply 45December 7, 2017 9:38 PM

Cavill looks like he has bosoms in the OP's image.

by Anonymousreply 46December 7, 2017 9:41 PM

That is the classic Henry Cavill look. His tit muscles need to look like they are struggling to break free.

by Anonymousreply 47December 7, 2017 9:43 PM

So they're basically promoting Jon Berg over this fiasco. Great job!

by Anonymousreply 48December 7, 2017 9:45 PM

Am I the only one who finds absolutely nothing appealing about this version of Aquaman?

Like Momoa's body is great, but that's it.

by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2017 12:26 AM

I guess everyone's job is at stake. Cavill will probably be out along with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 50December 9, 2017 9:47 AM

R48 = idiot

“Segue into producing” = fired in Hollywoodese

by Anonymousreply 51December 9, 2017 10:04 AM

R51 = triggered

by Anonymousreply 52December 9, 2017 10:07 AM

R51 correctly called you out for being wrong.

by Anonymousreply 53December 9, 2017 2:53 PM

[QUOTE]Am I the only one who finds absolutely nothing appealing about this version of Aquaman?

I also have no interest in AquaPoochie.

[QUOTE] It’s a shame Gal Gadot will be associated with this larger mess

I think she's a mediocre actress who's been incredibly lucky. She'll get a ten year run on the back of these movies.

by Anonymousreply 54December 9, 2017 3:14 PM

I like Gal but I agree she got lucky. Real lucky. More power to her though, she seems gracious and adoring to all the fans.

by Anonymousreply 55December 11, 2017 4:33 AM

I think Gal Gadot is doing a good job as Wonder Woman, but my one complaint is that she has none of the warmth and amiable persona that made Lynda Carter's portrayal of the character so memorable.

In fact, I could really say the exact same thing about Henry Cavill's Superman vs. Chris Reeve's Superman.

by Anonymousreply 56December 11, 2017 5:07 AM

[Quote] In fact, I could really say the exact same thing about Henry Cavill's Superman

I feel like we got to see a glimpse of it in Justice League. It's how he should've been from the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 57December 11, 2017 2:58 PM

I watched this last night. It was hands down, one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Even Henry Cavill couldn't save it.

Ben Affleck is revolting. It was the pits. I had to turn it off after 30 minutes and I'll never get that time back...

by Anonymousreply 58December 24, 2017 9:30 AM

You can't say it was the worst if you barely even watched a quarter of it.

by Anonymousreply 59December 24, 2017 9:49 PM

i love dc comics and JL was kind of boring. cavill's chest wast he best thing in it.

i didn't hear about the mustache thing. what's that about?

ps what is the "durell creates" thread re: cavill?? Never got that

by Anonymousreply 60December 24, 2017 10:01 PM

[quote] didn't hear about the mustache thing. what's that about?

Cavill had a mustache for Mission Impossible and couldn't shave for JL reshoots so the mustache was digitally removed making Cavill's face warped in the film.

by Anonymousreply 61December 24, 2017 10:10 PM

I loved Wonder Woman taking out the English terrorists, complete with bowler hats and morning coats.

by Anonymousreply 62December 24, 2017 10:49 PM

[quote]ps what is the "durell creates" thread re: cavill?? Never got that

Neither did I.

by Anonymousreply 63December 25, 2017 7:07 AM

[quote]I watched this last night. It was hands down, one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Even Henry Cavill couldn't save it.

Henry Cavill can't act, so it's not really expected for him to save movies. He just has to show up and look good.

by Anonymousreply 64December 25, 2017 7:08 AM

R58 I don't know what you expected, it's a movie based on a comic book, I though the Flash was fun, and Cavill and Momoa were nice to look at, and since you're spending time on a gossip forum to unwind, it's not like your time is THAT precious. (and if you watched only the first 30 min, you didn't get to see much of Cavill anyway, he is barely in the first half of the movie)

R60 the Durell creatures threads are fun, for once an OP make the effort to write something other than cheap click bait, just for entertainment, enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 65December 25, 2017 8:34 AM

R65) is the OP of the Durrell thread.

by Anonymousreply 66December 25, 2017 8:51 AM

R66 nope, the Durell creature OP doesn't make any basic grammar mistake, by the way, Happy New Year everybody!

by Anonymousreply 67December 25, 2017 9:05 AM

It's been released for home video in Asia, so now pirated HD versions are online.

Fast forward to see Cavill's furry tits in the scene where Superman gets brought back to life and tries to kill the League.

The rest is garbage.

Oh, you can also fast forward to the post credit scene. The awful Lex scene is worth a look.

by Anonymousreply 68December 25, 2017 2:36 PM

In the Zack Snyder cut, Wonder Woman failed to defeat the terrorists at Old Bailey. This is seen in an early trailer showing an explosion at the courthouse.

by Anonymousreply 69December 25, 2017 2:40 PM

r68 Thanks for telling us that. I was just about to watch the CMBYN screener for the third time but Henry's furrylicious chest sounds way more appealing.

In related news...

[quote]Cinemas across North America are dropping Justice League, which means the film’s final gross will most likely land under $675 million globally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 25, 2017 2:41 PM

That's sad. It honestly deserves to be higher than Batman vs. Superman.

by Anonymousreply 71December 25, 2017 3:45 PM

Please define who/what 'Durrell creatures" are.

by Anonymousreply 72December 25, 2017 6:03 PM

R72 bonne lecture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 25, 2017 6:14 PM

[quote]That's sad. It honestly deserves to be higher than Batman vs. Superman.

It "deserved" a lot of things. But you can only make the same stupid decision so many times. I figured it wouldn't clear $250 million domestic. I'm just shocked by how far under that low bar it ended up,

by Anonymousreply 74December 25, 2017 10:09 PM

The problem with this movie is that it busied itself jumping around introducing the new characters and the villain didn't have a motive within the first 10 minutes. Yeah, I saw it chasing after a box, but why? The audience needs to know everything at that moment.

JL was better than BvS, but it was paint by numbers DC/WB style.

By the 20 minutes mark, I didn't care to see more characters. I didn't care if they were Ma Kent and Lois.

If Lois actually helped Batman uncover some superheroes, then that would have involved her more into the story.

by Anonymousreply 75December 29, 2017 6:53 AM

[Quote] If Lois actually helped Batman uncover some superheroes, then that would have involved her more into the story.

Couldn't have hurt.

by Anonymousreply 76December 29, 2017 9:03 AM

DC plans a shakeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 31, 2017 7:37 AM

DC needs to plan to totally shelve this crapfest! It was just awful. No more!

by Anonymousreply 78December 31, 2017 7:41 AM

Oh, I think they will, but I they might still put out DC standalone films.

by Anonymousreply 79December 31, 2017 8:17 AM

Standalone films like Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are fine R79. Just no more Justice League. Never, ever again.

by Anonymousreply 80December 31, 2017 8:28 AM

Anyone else find Jason Momoa to be a terrible actor?

by Anonymousreply 81December 31, 2017 9:24 AM

I have found a worst Batman than Affleck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 31, 2017 10:13 AM

I hope they still do a Gotham City Sirens movie.

by Anonymousreply 83December 31, 2017 10:22 AM

Jason Momoa was the breakout star of JL. "Aquaman" can be a hit if the current team at WB stays away from it.

by Anonymousreply 84December 31, 2017 11:30 AM

He always plays the same dudebro shtick in every movie and I have to admit finding out what a raging douchebag he is in real life didn't boost my opinion any.

by Anonymousreply 85December 31, 2017 11:59 AM

[Quote] and I have to admit finding out what a raging douchebag he is in real life didn't boost my opinion any.

Is he??

by Anonymousreply 86December 31, 2017 12:22 PM

He seems so chill and too much of a hippy like his wife, Lisa Bonet.

by Anonymousreply 87January 1, 2018 5:10 AM

Thor Ragnarok is a lot better...

by Anonymousreply 88January 1, 2018 5:22 AM

He's been fucking around on Lisa pretty much since they've been together apparently and he's also said to be a smelly drunk.

by Anonymousreply 89January 1, 2018 8:18 AM

I pretty much figured that, and he looks like he smells. Thanks for the dish, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 90January 1, 2018 8:49 AM

[Quote] He's been fucking around on Lisa pretty much since they've been together apparently and he's also said to be a smelly drunk.

He did the same thing to his previous fiancée with Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 91January 1, 2018 9:01 AM

Well, how you get him is how you lose him. I guess in Lisa's case, she doesn't care about a little infidelity. She probably figures it's so rampant, what can she do.

by Anonymousreply 92January 1, 2018 9:07 AM

C-Cup boobs and Jennifer Lopez ass

by Anonymousreply 93January 1, 2018 9:40 AM

R93 Who???

by Anonymousreply 94January 1, 2018 9:49 AM

Wasn't there also a story a while back of Momoa getting unwelcomely handsy with a waitress or a hotel worker?

by Anonymousreply 95January 1, 2018 10:17 AM

[quote]It honestly deserves to be higher than Batman vs. Superman.

The film “deserves” nothing. It’s crap. What deserved better was the Justice League itself; an iconic teaming of comic All-Stars who, theoretically, should be 10x more popular then the best Avengers movie.

It amazes me that a comic company owned by a movie studo, both with decades of experience churning out hits, can’t get their act together to combine these two juggernauts into an epic film franchise. Watching the Mouse run rings around them with Stan Lee’s characters has to really hurt at Warner.

by Anonymousreply 96January 2, 2018 5:03 PM

[quote]It amazes me that a comic company owned by a movie studo, both with decades of experience churning out hits, can’t get their act together to combine these two juggernauts into an epic film franchise.

I don't think DC has any input into the storytelling of the movie. I think WB has the licensing to do whatever they want to do with the characters. DC has a licence to do whatever they want with the comic books.

I do know that there is a DC division in WB, but the division is filled with Hollywood honchos not comic people.

by Anonymousreply 97January 3, 2018 2:05 AM

[bold]Justice League's Blu-Ray will add just 1 deleted scene, and you have to get it at Walmart[/bold]

Hilarious. And after all that reporting on the petition to release the Snyder cut...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98January 18, 2018 1:25 AM

I say let the turkey die.

by Anonymousreply 99January 18, 2018 1:39 AM

A facebook group was about to manipulate Black Panther score on rotten tomatoes.

“Given the massive success of the audience review rigging on the Rotten Tomatoes site for Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and due to the sudden rise in those disgruntled with Disney business practices among other factors especially due to the corporate manipulations which created falsified bad press for the DCEU [DC Extended Universe], I feel that it’s time to strike back at all those under Disney and bring down the house of mouse’s actions for paying off the critics that hurt DC Comics on film and for other parties affected by them,”

it has NOTHING to do with racism! There are just delusional fans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 3, 2018 5:27 AM

Those idiots have to realize it is just a movie. My goodness.

by Anonymousreply 101February 3, 2018 7:09 AM

Honest trailers - Justice League

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102February 23, 2018 6:17 PM

The movie's faults have been so widely pointed out, there wasn't many new things for them to say in that r102.

But I am glad they included copious footage of shirtless Henry Cavill, which was one of the bright spots of that film.

by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2018 6:27 PM

R102) That Honest Trailer is funny AF!

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 104February 24, 2018 6:46 AM

Justice League tops blu ray sales charts. People were not ready to pay to see it in cinemas, but don't mind buying it to watch it at home? The movie who shall not be named is n°7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 24, 2018 5:21 PM

I doubt most people buy physical media these days. It doesn't take a lot of hardcore fans to move the needle.

by Anonymousreply 106March 24, 2018 5:22 PM

*whom

by Anonymousreply 107March 24, 2018 5:24 PM

Yeah, major geeks would buy it simply to “complete the collection.” That’ll drop off sharply very soon.

I’m a major geek and you couldn’t pay ME to take a blu-ray. Once was enough. I’d rather forget this mess exists.

by Anonymousreply 108March 24, 2018 5:36 PM

Time Warner May Sell Warner Bros & DC if AT&T Merger Fails.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 1, 2018 8:07 AM

Cinemasins finaly released their "everything wrong with Justice League", it got 1,8 M views in 4 days, the "everything great about JL" was release 7 months ago, and got only half of views.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 23, 2018 7:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!