Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wes Goodman, the evangelical state GOP legislator who resigned, had a gay abuse history...

On a fall evening two years ago, donors gathered during a conference at a Ritz-Carlton hotel near Washington to raise funds for a 31-year-old candidate for the Ohio legislature who was a rising star in evangelical politics.

Hours later, upstairs in a hotel guest room, an 18-year-old college student who had come to the event with his parents said the candidate unzipped his pants and fondled him in the middle of the night. The frightened teenager fled the room and told his mother and stepfather, who demanded action from the head of the organization hosting the conference.

“If we endorse these types of individuals, then it would seem our whole weekend together was nothing more than a charade,” the stepfather wrote to Tony Perkins, president of the Council for National Policy.

More at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 12, 2018 11:06 PM

Caleb Hull‏ @CalebJHull: Wes Goodman, who was just caught having sex with a man in his office, begged me to have sex with him and/or his wife on several occasions while I went to school in Ohio.

Click to see some of the fine young conservative's text messages:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2017 3:38 PM

In public, Wesley Goodman was an up-and-coming conservative who championed pro-family and anti-LGBT causes and aspired to someday run for Congress.

In private, he exchanged salacious texts and emails with gay men he met on Capitol Hill, and sent sexually suggestive messages to young men he met through conservative circles who were too intimidated to publicly complain, according to three people who knew him when he worked in Washington.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2017 3:41 PM

Explicit screenshots, etc. The gays are tattling!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2017 11:03 PM

She's a whore, darlin'

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2017 11:08 PM

Caleb is certain to be a DLer:

[quote] Caleb Hull is a two-time ACL tear survivor, former filmer for The Chainsmokers, and avid Oxford comma advocate

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2017 11:15 PM

Do we now have to call him Wes "Cockgobbler" Goodman?

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2017 11:21 PM

[quote] He also asked if I was the big or small spoon and the catcher or the pitcher

How very quaint.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2017 11:25 PM

[quote] Do we now have to call him Wes "Cockgobbler" Goodman?

It doesn’t seem as if he did much gobbling. Perhaps Wes “Cockstroker” Goodman would be more apt.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2017 11:26 PM

Don’t forget that “it’s not gay” if it is cock sucking and anal “between two alpha males”

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2017 12:09 AM

The actual quote

[quote]“it wouldn't be gay if it's just two alphas.”

is destined to be DL legend

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2017 12:12 AM

Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2017 1:19 AM

Where are the pics of his cock? Someone must have them.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2017 3:14 AM

Maybe he does post here. He might be the true Uncle Bottom.

by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2017 3:32 AM

Looks like he's wearing blue bikini briefs and rather hairy down there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2017 10:05 AM

[quote]Don’t forget that “it’s not gay” if it is cock sucking and anal “between two alpha males”

I notice there are no videos of him on YT where you can hear him talking. You just know Miss Tool sounds like Daryl Hannah as Annelle.

by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2017 10:35 AM

Caleb is a shrieking Queen. Looking at the Snapchat screenshots now, he could of blocked him. Now he's using the opportunity to prove he's an amazing journalist. Why didn't he go to the police?

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2017 2:02 PM

I know it's almost impossible to keep up with the blizzard of scandals lately, but I really thought this particular story would take off on DL. Only 16 replies? The fat hetero Repug from Texas who sent his dick pic has more replies on his 2 threads, but that story isn't nearly as juicy as this one, in my opinion!

by Anonymousreply 17November 23, 2017 2:34 AM

There’s an existing thread, R17, that has about 200 replies last time I checked.

by Anonymousreply 18November 23, 2017 2:39 AM

Link, R18? DL's search function is crap.

by Anonymousreply 19November 23, 2017 2:40 AM

gross

by Anonymousreply 20November 23, 2017 2:42 AM

Here you go, R17/R19.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 23, 2017 2:42 AM

Miss Wesley Gooddick

by Anonymousreply 22November 23, 2017 2:46 AM

I'm not gay, just an alpha male who likes male bonding!

by Anonymousreply 23November 23, 2017 2:47 AM

Miss Wesley Goodcock

by Anonymousreply 24November 23, 2017 2:48 AM

bumping

by Anonymousreply 25November 24, 2017 12:23 AM

From Twitter:@ninaandtito:

ARE YOU READY FOR MY ROY COHN THEORY OF AGENT RECRUITMENT, TWITTER?

"So, this guy Ohio legislator Wes Goodman led secret gay life, made unwelcome advances to younger men..."

this theory is worth a read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 12, 2018 10:40 PM

Another rabid anti-gay Repuke who is secretly gay himself.

Moving on.

by Anonymousreply 27July 12, 2018 11:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!