Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

EASTSIDERS Season 3 is coming soon !

Second season was disappointing after such a beautiful season 1 but I will still watch this. What about you guys ?

Are there still any fans of Van Hansis left or DL has completely lost any interest in him now that he has come out of closet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2018 3:41 PM

Van who?

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2017 8:43 PM

Colby Keller played a Hillary Clinton voter. Such acting.

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2017 5:46 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2017 5:50 AM

some eldergay soap opera?

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2017 5:57 AM

Just got it and watched it and oh my, pretentiousness to the point of well.....can't believe there will be a Season 4. Van is ok and it puzzles me why he hasn't hit it yet. Guest gig from Wilson Cruz and the guy from OLTL was good too.

Whatever happened to Van's Ms. Guidance web series? We were teased that Jake Silbermann would show up for a sex scene with Van if we gave to the Kickstarter campaign.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2017 8:31 AM

It's not Van that's the problem... Just don't like the style or writing of this series.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2017 8:43 AM

Uh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2017 8:48 AM

When will Van and Tyler tie the knot? Isn't it time, I mean they've been together for a decade.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2017 9:05 AM

Van is really great and I was one of those early fans who went to see him in that Charles Busch play whose name I can't recall at all now. He came out to about 50 of us to talk and he was peppered with questions about P&G and the kissing ban and he wanted to say so much but some publicist from CBS was there watching him and he kept rolling his eyes in her direction. It was really odd. I would love to know now how he felt about how he was treated and why they made him 'identify' as straight when he was interviewed. I mean he wore Tyler's shirt in a photo shoot and it couldn't have been more obvious who his bf was. So Van got me to watch an old Granny soap that I would NEVER have watched if he hadn't been Luke and then I'd dvr it and wonder why he and Jake were only on 2 days a week while I ff'd through horrible storylines with numerous blonde bimbos playing the vixen/victim.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2017 9:38 PM

Well, season 3 is online. So far first episode is a sendoff of Priscilla Queen of the Desert with the drag queen and his boyfriend, no KIt or Van. Writers must read DL, drag queen is wearing a kaftan by the pool.

by Anonymousreply 10January 2, 2018 5:02 AM

Does it have nudity?

by Anonymousreply 11January 2, 2018 5:19 AM

I found it on Netflix recently. Easily binge-watched all three seasons by skipping lesbian, straight and most of trans stories. Love the writting of gay couple story, actors and directing. They dealt with all RL issues that DL has many threads about. Season 3 was better than 2, a road trip was a fresh approach.

R11 No, not even a butt shit. Just bear chests. They are slutty, sex obsessed but no explict sex scenes, it's all verbal.

by Anonymousreply 12July 7, 2018 3:14 PM

^ A butt shot, typo or Freudian slip lol

by Anonymousreply 13July 7, 2018 3:15 PM

I like it. But I find Kit Williamson hot. Or I did before I knew he hung out with Matthew D.

by Anonymousreply 14July 7, 2018 3:24 PM

What self-respecting gay men would rent a shitty trailer like that? If you can't afford 5 star hotels, don't travel.

by Anonymousreply 15July 7, 2018 3:24 PM

Nice that the mom, who looks more like a sister, so conveniently bought them a car for the trip. And a nice one, too.

Really, they weren't suspicious when Colby Keller shows up out of nowhere in the middle of nowhere? Gay men and their need to have random sex with strangers.

The entire season was so random. Couldn't have cared less about the whole first episode about being stranded in Palm Springs. And how do people who are broke afford the rental for a house like that?

by Anonymousreply 16July 7, 2018 3:34 PM

I find Kit hot too R14, reminds me a lot of one guy IRL. I find other actors hot in normal, guy next door way.

R15 seriously? I don't find it has anything to do with self-respect. My dream was to never stop travelling and preferred low key way in general. But in the show Thom buys this 80s hipster trailer for one way trip from NYC to LA only. Turns out to be a " vehicle" for them in many ways,

by Anonymousreply 17July 7, 2018 3:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!