Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Family values’ legislator quits after being caught having sex with a man in his office

Ohio state legislator Wes Goodman (R) has resigned after admitting he was busted having sex with a man in his office. The married conservative Ohio state lawmaker was known for his anti-LGBTQ stances.

House Speaker Cliff Rosenberger (R) said he spoke to Goodman after learning of the allegations and the now-former representative admitted to having consensual sex with the man in his Riffe Center office.

“I was alerted to details yesterday afternoon regarding his involvement in inappropriate behavior related to his state office,” Rosenberger said in a statement to the Columbus Dispatch. “I met with him later in the day where he acknowledged and confirmed the allegations. It became clear that his resignation was the most appropriate course of action for him, his family, the constituents of the 87th House District and this institution.”

Goodman resigned after the meeting citing “inappropriate conduct.” No charges of sexual harassment will be brought since the sex was consensual and the man was not a staffer or legislator.

“We all bring our own struggles and our own trials into public life. That has been true for me, and I sincerely regret that my actions and choices have kept me from serving my constituents and our state in a way that reflects the best ideals of public service,” he said in a statement. “For those whom I have let down, I’m sorry. As I move onto the next chapter of my life, I sincerely ask for privacy for myself, my family, and my friends.”

On Twitter, Goodman described himself as “Christian. American. Conservative. Republican.”

Several GOP insiders have intimated that there is video of the encounter filmed inside Goodman’s office, but the speaker’s spokesperson denied that allegation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171May 26, 2019 9:20 PM

[quote]Several GOP insiders have intimated that there is video of the encounter filmed inside Goodman’s office

Sex tape!

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2017 6:58 AM

We need to pay these politicians more if they can't afford a La Quinta room on the outskirts of town

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2017 7:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2017 7:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2017 7:03 AM

He has blocked access to his Twitter account:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2017 7:03 AM

As an Onion... lolz.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2017 7:04 AM

Newsweek has picked up the story:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2017 7:15 AM

Another repressed Republican. How redundant.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2017 7:31 AM

His wife's Twitter:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2017 7:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2017 7:58 AM

Anyone who falls for the GOP "fiscal responsible" and "traditional family values" BS deserves getting robbed blind by them.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2017 8:02 AM

With Trump:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2017 8:03 AM

IF they could only come to grips with realit

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2017 8:07 AM

Anyone who is aggressively anti gay is either a self loathing closet case or mentally ill. Period. There's no in between. It's one or the other

by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2017 8:15 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 17, 2017 8:27 AM

The happy couple:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 17, 2017 8:30 AM

He has dead eyes and dead teeth!

by Anonymousreply 17November 17, 2017 8:32 AM

Well.

Republican.

Ohio.

*shrug*

by Anonymousreply 18November 17, 2017 8:47 AM

What would Phyllis Schlafly think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 17, 2017 8:47 AM

Phyllis has a gay son, so...

by Anonymousreply 20November 17, 2017 8:52 AM

And watch as Duncan Lance Black preaches to us about how this man's journey is an important development of our history and how his bravery of remaining closeted will inspire others to also be themselves within the confines of an office space.

by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2017 9:20 AM

His wife's Twitter is all about adoption. That seems to be her cause as it were.

What do you want to bet that they adopted because they don't have much or any sex?

by Anonymousreply 22November 17, 2017 9:20 AM

Shit, Why do I always think his name is Duncan? I meant Dustin.

by Anonymousreply 23November 17, 2017 9:22 AM

It's Duncan Lance Donuts.

by Anonymousreply 24November 17, 2017 9:33 AM

[quote]What would Phyllis Schlafly think?

"Why am I rotting faster than usual?"

by Anonymousreply 25November 17, 2017 9:47 AM

Well, now the entire world knows he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 26November 17, 2017 9:59 AM

Is he a top or a bottom?

Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 27November 17, 2017 10:08 AM

[quote]Anyone who is aggressively anti gay is either a self loathing closet case or mentally ill. Period.

Basically.

All that self-hate, and all the time he could have been a democrat and been the gay man he was.

by Anonymousreply 28November 17, 2017 10:16 AM

I worked with a closet lesbian who dressed just like him in photo at r16. Reminded me of a picnic for some reason. It was an "open secret" she was gay, but nobody really said anything out loud. Very redneckish factory/warehouse. She was particularly nasty to me for being out. Some people actually believed she "just hadn't found the right man"...

Many years later I saw her at a gay bar with some of her friends and she approached me like we were best buds... I told her I didn't appreciate the way she treated me in front of others and that she can proceed to fuck off...

by Anonymousreply 29November 17, 2017 11:01 AM

[quote] Is he a top or a bottom?

My guess would be that he was caught bent over his desk , being fucked by some big-dicked hustler, or maybe even the janitor (I've heard that happens, from, uh, a friend). He looks like he'd like to be dominated.

Not that that's a bad thing. I'm a big ol' bottom too.

by Anonymousreply 30November 17, 2017 11:07 AM

Burn him

by Anonymousreply 31November 17, 2017 11:11 AM

Suicide watch.

by Anonymousreply 32November 17, 2017 11:53 AM

Now he can change his motto to "We. Are. Family. values"

by Anonymousreply 33November 17, 2017 12:12 PM

No pics of the other man? It was in a public office and consensual, so why kept private?

by Anonymousreply 34November 17, 2017 12:24 PM

Every pic of him smells like cookies. Who was he fooling? Hopefully not the christian wife. Hopefully she knew and is in that marriage eyes wide open. I really hate these kinds of guys. Now on to the wife. If she knew, bully for her, but it does make her a total hypocrite for being a Republican Christian with a husband with his politics. If she didn't know 1) she is a fool and 2) he is a double creepy selfish dude - narcissistic borderline type.

by Anonymousreply 35November 17, 2017 12:31 PM

Live boy, dead girl......

by Anonymousreply 36November 17, 2017 12:35 PM

Hahahhahaha.

I fucking hate closet cases. Just die already.

by Anonymousreply 37November 17, 2017 12:35 PM

Original thread btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 17, 2017 12:35 PM

He looks gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 39November 17, 2017 12:42 PM

What kind of cookies does one smell in Ohio?

by Anonymousreply 40November 17, 2017 12:58 PM

He's kinda cute...hell, .I'D watch the tape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 17, 2017 2:11 PM

In his office? How fucking stupid are these people?

by Anonymousreply 42November 17, 2017 2:16 PM

R42, as one who has been bent over his desk a few times (years ago, before cameras), he probably figured it was safer than cruising a park or even risk getting caught checking into a hotel with some guy (and having his wife see the charge on the bill).

I wonder who caught him? Secretary? Night watchman?

by Anonymousreply 43November 17, 2017 2:27 PM

Hysterical clip, R16!

by Anonymousreply 44November 17, 2017 2:40 PM

His office is as probably wired with a hidden camera, or his twink boyfriend demanded money and outed him when he didn’t get paid.

I don’t understand how these frauen stay in sexless marriages. She could have married a straight guy and had her own child in addition to adopting.

by Anonymousreply 45November 17, 2017 3:02 PM

He's not even good looking. What was his gay lover thinking?

by Anonymousreply 46November 17, 2017 3:07 PM

He looks like many of the married men I've fucked over the years. But, my conservatives were usually a good be more hot. I feel sorry for the wife. But, the wives always know even when they won't admit it.

by Anonymousreply 47November 17, 2017 3:11 PM

I hope he contracted anal warts.

by Anonymousreply 48November 17, 2017 3:30 PM

[quote]In his office? How fucking stupid are these people?

Ask Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 49November 17, 2017 3:45 PM

Two words: gay face.

by Anonymousreply 50November 17, 2017 3:53 PM

I, for one, believe this very handsome and godly servant of the people. As a proud, not-ever-gay, spouse of a former public servant, I am certain that the dirty, nasty, manly homosexualist forced his way into the representative's office and ripped his pants down forsefully, and parted those creamy buttocks to find the crimson, pulsing anus waiting for him, and further, yes further, now faster, yes, excuse me, and further that he placed his turgid, swollen member against that little love button and went up into the other man. I will gladly kneel in prayer with my Republican brother anytime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 17, 2017 4:05 PM

^^forcefully. I am just so flummoxed thinking about that definitely forced sexual act, that raw, primal act of thrusting and moaning and pushing and pulling that my sense of spelling sinply fled my marbles!

by Anonymousreply 52November 17, 2017 4:07 PM

With his hypocrisy exposed for all to see, "Family Values" state legislator Wes Goodman resigns. I wonder if equally hypocritical "Male Feminist" Senator Al Franken will also do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 53November 17, 2017 4:23 PM

[quote] I wonder if equally hypocritical "Male Feminist" Senator Al Franken will also do the right thing.

1. While not condoning what Franken did, he did it as a private citizen. At the time of the incident, Wes Goodman was a public official.

2. Having said that, I do not think any of them should resign, nor do I think Anthony Weiner should've resigned. We have mechanisms in place to deal with this. namely elections. If the voters do not believe he deserves to be re-elected, they can express their disapproval at the ballot box.

As far as I can tell, in all three cases no laws broken.

by Anonymousreply 54November 17, 2017 4:32 PM

I tend to think similarly to you R54. Roy Moore is unique because that involved children. I think everything else should be exposed but then it's up to voters.

by Anonymousreply 55November 17, 2017 4:35 PM

Isn't Weiner in jail now? That would imply a broken law. There are strict protocols for government employees. No accepting gifts, no campaigning on site ifvyou aren't an office holder, etc. I'm sure this crosses that line somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 56November 17, 2017 4:37 PM

Weiner is in jail for sexting with a minor. That's against the law. Nothing else he did was R56

by Anonymousreply 57November 17, 2017 4:40 PM

Is Miss Lindsey Graham her mentor?

by Anonymousreply 58November 17, 2017 4:47 PM

R54 this is completely stupid, but the rule or law (can’t remember which) with Wiener is that one or more of his sexting photos was taken in the mirror of the congressional gym. This was improper or illegal use of govt facilities. Basically they used an absurd technicality to pressure him out.

by Anonymousreply 59November 17, 2017 4:54 PM

Weiner sexting with a minor was after he was out of office (though it probably did happen while he was in). R54 is talking about his resignation which was over the Sydney Leathers scandal.

by Anonymousreply 60November 17, 2017 5:03 PM

He looks like he is a thirsty oral bottom. Except when he offers a blow job his breath smells of sour milk and rotten teeth.

by Anonymousreply 61November 17, 2017 8:44 PM

The wives never bail in these cases. Your husband was caught getting railed bareback by a street hustler, yet you think he can be trained to want your pussy. Really???

by Anonymousreply 62November 17, 2017 8:47 PM

if you can't find your elected republican male representative, check grindr.

by Anonymousreply 63November 17, 2017 8:48 PM

yikes. she must be mortified.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 17, 2017 8:54 PM

Would have preferred if this story were about Sessions. He will be next- I am certain.

by Anonymousreply 65November 17, 2017 9:10 PM

Probably not Sessions. I am hearing hints about Sen Richard Blumenthal (NY). We'll see I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 66November 17, 2017 9:16 PM

Haha, R64.

So what kind of "tough love" will her husband get?

Sounds like he's already has his share of "rough love" on his back, in his office.

by Anonymousreply 67November 17, 2017 9:21 PM

His wife sounds like a total whackjob. What makes people so dumb (and so arrogant) as to think they've got a personal gold star from god because they hear voices in their addled heads. I hate that these loons are in government trying to ruin the country and glad this sleazy fucker was exposed.

by Anonymousreply 68November 17, 2017 9:25 PM

*BREAKING*

Wesley Goodman was suspended from an evangelical group after an 18-yr-old accused Goodman of fondling him in a hotel room:

[quote]upstairs in a hotel guest room, an 18-year-old college student who had come to the event with his parents said the candidate unzipped his pants and fondled him in the middle of the night. The frightened teenager fled the room and told his mother and stepfather, who demanded action from the head of the organization hosting the conference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 17, 2017 10:15 PM

R69 Am I the only one who thinks this has nothing to do with molestation and it's more a case of two closet cases attempting to hook up at a conservative shindig , one of them guilt tripping himself into a state and then confessing to parents and also blaming it on the evil homosexuals to deflect .

by Anonymousreply 70November 17, 2017 10:31 PM

He's not bad looking. Jonathan Groff can play him in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 71November 17, 2017 10:32 PM

Where can i view the sex tape? Must be yummy

by Anonymousreply 72November 17, 2017 10:34 PM

The nice final touch would be that the guy fucking him was a "rough" big blatino muscle bear- the Evangelical community can also be aghast at the interracial nature of his shenanigans, The wife is exactly what I expected.

by Anonymousreply 73November 17, 2017 10:40 PM

Photo of him as a twink:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 17, 2017 11:33 PM

I hope his wife divorces him and he utterly loses all his 'friends', and never gets another job... until he comes out and leaves conservatism and Republicanism behinds.

by Anonymousreply 75November 18, 2017 12:04 AM

I worked in the Riffe Center and I am aware that they recently really amped-up their security when Ohio Gov. Kasich ran for POTUS (his offices are in there). Card readers, etc. So there would be cameras, sign-in logs, all that.

If he snuck the guy up there he'll be in even more trouble.

My guess is he was blowing the dude. If some guy was moaning someone may have thought there was a health issue going on. Maybe went and got Security to open the door with a pass key.

True to Closeted Columbus- the local TV station isn't even covering it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 18, 2017 12:23 AM

Columbus has one of the largest most open gay communities in the Midwest... it's not THAT closeted.

by Anonymousreply 77November 18, 2017 12:29 AM

there was a documentary where a guy outed Closted republicans who voted against gay rights. We need more of that. Out all them mother fuckers. Weinstein style.

by Anonymousreply 78November 18, 2017 12:33 AM

Maybe Ted Haggard has some special ministering for him....

by Anonymousreply 79November 18, 2017 1:12 AM

Playing with his gun:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 18, 2017 1:21 AM

That caption at the bottom is too much.

Fucking closet queen deserved being outed!

by Anonymousreply 81November 18, 2017 1:23 AM

Campaigning against Planned Parenthood:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 18, 2017 1:28 AM

I have been looking around to find a speech from this guy to see how he sounds, but Youtube doesn't have any. Any suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 83November 18, 2017 1:32 AM

Focus On The Family:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 18, 2017 1:35 AM

"Campaigning against Planned Parenthood:"

How did he treat the butt babies?

by Anonymousreply 85November 18, 2017 1:36 AM

Here is a speech by him. Is that a herpes on his upper lip or did he have a repaired cleft pallot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 18, 2017 1:38 AM

He would often tell others "I gave at the office".

by Anonymousreply 87November 18, 2017 1:41 AM

Now that everyone knows he's a butt pirate, I'm guessing he'll be getting a lot more action at those Focus on the Family conventions?

Tons of closet case creeps at those things.

by Anonymousreply 88November 18, 2017 1:42 AM

Why isn't this bigger news? The GOP loves homosex, too!

by Anonymousreply 89November 18, 2017 1:43 AM

Goodman. He's Jewish isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 90November 18, 2017 1:43 AM

Tossing the old pigskin:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 18, 2017 1:49 AM

Well R91, he's certainly proven that he knows how to handle big balls...

by Anonymousreply 92November 18, 2017 1:54 AM

I found this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 18, 2017 2:00 AM

Details needed. It would be nice to know if this typical Repub was getting fucked since Repubs try to fuck over 99% of the population.

by Anonymousreply 94November 18, 2017 2:09 AM

JFC. What a rice of shit. He spent his entire career trying to oppress others and deny others their rights.

What a horrible person.

I can’t believe any self respecting gay would fuck this man. He had to be getting it on with another self loathing, closeted mo.

by Anonymousreply 95November 18, 2017 2:34 AM

So typical.

Blumenthal is CT's senior Senator and I hope you're right r66. He's an asshole who's never met a camera he didn't love. He'd bring a local new crew to the opening of an envelope.

by Anonymousreply 96November 18, 2017 2:39 AM

R82- Talk about the Karma train pulling into the station.

These guys are all cut from the same hypocrisy cloth. Just like Roy Moore and his 10 Commandments when it takes a sharp turn into pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 97November 18, 2017 3:16 AM

R97 But the Bible endorses pedophilia and polygamy. As well as slavery and genocide. Those are really old Christian values right there.

by Anonymousreply 98November 18, 2017 3:22 AM

What an asshole. He could have had a perfectly fine life as a gay man. It's one thing if he was just a scared, closeted gay guy who stayed quiet and just went about his everyday life. But, he's an active conservative politician working against the rights and well being of others.

by Anonymousreply 99November 18, 2017 3:51 AM

The movie mentioned upthread is "Outrage" and is on HBO, it's great if you can see it. DL fave Charlie Crist is in it and of course Ted Haggard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 18, 2017 3:55 AM

I thought SJWs were on a missiiong to out these anti-gay closeted politicians... Did they even suspect this one?

by Anonymousreply 101November 18, 2017 4:01 AM

These are the type of guys that keep male hookers in business. I have a former co worker thats a hooker and he says all of his clients are trump loving married repubs that are obsessed with obama being born in Kenya.

by Anonymousreply 102November 18, 2017 4:01 AM

R86 - yeah, that is a cold sore - Herpes Simplex. Some of the hottest men that I have sodomized up the ass were actually right wing, Republican, married bottom whores. They are a guilty pleasure to top and love to be spanked, have their hair pulled, bent over in slutty positions and anally fucked into next week. I would happily stretch out Wesley's asshole - why not? He is vile but treating him like the bottom whore that he is would give me plenty of pleasure. Uncle Tom to the nth degree. It isn't that he craves cock in the ass - it is his hypocrisy that enrages me. He spent years vilifying gays all the while craving cock in his ass. He makes for a good punish fuck, nothing more - nothing less.

by Anonymousreply 103November 18, 2017 4:51 AM

The Washington Post article posted by r69 is a good read. God, what a creep. Loving it that Goodman's donors are pissed with Tony Perkins for sort of, uh, forgetting to tell them about Goodman and the molested 18-year-old student. And the story hints at other "incidents." Waiting impatiently for the other shoes to drop on this hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 104November 18, 2017 5:13 AM

His looks kinda remind me of this guy. Anyone agree?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 18, 2017 11:31 AM

R105, they’re the same type, but Goodman is less attractive.

by Anonymousreply 106November 18, 2017 1:07 PM

God how I loathe Tony Perkins.

He is on my list along with Rove and Cheney.

by Anonymousreply 107November 18, 2017 1:24 PM

[quote]Anyone who is aggressively anti gay is either a self loathing closet case or mentally ill. Period. There's no in between. It's one or the other.

Whatever do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 108November 18, 2017 1:55 PM

I predict Goodman will "pray" with his minister, go to some counseling, and in a couple of month announce he no longer has gay desires, he is "cured", with God everything is possible. Join the Family Research Council, and suck Tony Perkins cock in his spare time.

by Anonymousreply 109November 18, 2017 1:57 PM

If he snuck the guy up there he'll be in even more trouble.My guess is he was blowing the dude. If some guy was moaning someone may have thought there was a health issue going on. Maybe went and got Security to open the door with a pass key.

It all sounds so dramatically cinematic......I wonder if it went down something like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 18, 2017 2:16 PM

R110, in that clip, wouldn't it have been funny if when the wife ran out for the elevator and found the other guy there waiting for the elevator, too, and they had to wait for it together?

by Anonymousreply 111November 18, 2017 6:12 PM

[quote] He makes for a good punish fuck, nothing more - nothing less.

Yeah, throw him in the briar patch why don't ya.

by Anonymousreply 112November 18, 2017 6:23 PM

I hope that wasn't the good liquor, George! You can't afford to waste good liquor! Not on YOUR salary. Not on an Associate Professor's salary!

by Anonymousreply 113November 18, 2017 6:36 PM

Twitter thread.

Wes Goodman, who was just caught having sex with a man in his office, begged me to have sex with him and/or his wife on several occasions while I went to school in Ohio

He did this to dozens of college political activists in Ohio that I know as well.

He was with us at a bar during a @TPUSA conference and left early, but forgot to pay his bill. One of the people in our group texting him asking what his room number was to charge it to his room and he told him the number. Then my friend told him that he had charged his room and then he replied with something like "oh I thought you were coming up to have some fun with me and my wife. She's asleep but I'm horny"

Also worth noting: These are screenshots from a friend's snapchat that I took with my phone. He remains unnamed, but Wes sent almost identical messages to me as well on multiple occasions.

Here's what he did. It's not a partisan issue, it's a human issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 18, 2017 7:30 PM

Direct link to receipts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 18, 2017 7:36 PM

Ohio legislator Wes Goodman led secret gay life, made unwelcome advances to younger men, people who knew him say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 18, 2017 8:57 PM

So I don't think it's a jump to surmise that his wife had some awareness of his sexual escapades. You don't allude to your wife when trying to pull college guys unless she's actually going to be involved. Doubt it was part of some rouse. That's not surprising.

What is surprising to me is how blatant a public figure was with these escapades which seem to go against his family friendly image without it really coming out (until now of course). Who can imagine what else goes on with tons of legislators and figures which we never here, but is known. Well, like Weinstein. Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised. But what protected a young low tier legislator like Goodman, hardly on Harvey's level.

I am very suspicious of the story with the eighteen your old. So Wes called him a pussy (I assume the step-father was trying to be PC by saying his son was called a "vagina"? Sorry they really aren't the same thing in this context at all. You don't call someone a vagina.) But anyway after that Wes invited him up to his room and then innocently asks him to sleep over. Wasn't this at a conference and the 18 year old would have had a room too? There's no reason to just have to stay in his room. Even giving benefit of the doubt and just saying the kid found himself there without a place to stay and Wes offered him one, he then was invited to sleep in the same bed?!

It just doesn't make sense that this kid was innocently led into sleeping with Goodman and then, horror, something happened! I'm not victim blaming here if this 18 year old is one, but as mentioned above it's far more likely the kid was complicit, and later either freaked out about it or somehow it got back to his parents who freaked out for him and immediately painted Goodman as a monster.

Was what Good man did "right" or appropriate? No. But since adults were involved here and nothing technically illegal, I think a heavy dose of skepticism is in order for this particular incident. 18 year olds might be naive or impressionable, but I don't know of any straight 18 year olds who would go up alone to an older guy's room and then accept his offer to sleep with him for no apparent reason. The parents clearly don't trust their son and still see him as a child incapable of having a will of his own. While the older party naturally bears most of the responsibility, it's hardly fair to paint this as an assaulting after the fact because that's the current zeitgeist when the legal student very well may have been willing. We don't know what truly went on but as the parents they naturally have a vested interest in defending their totally straight son against this evil gay predators.

by Anonymousreply 117November 18, 2017 8:59 PM

So what is in the media about what kind of sex and with whom?

by Anonymousreply 118November 18, 2017 9:08 PM

Emails reveal Tony Perkins knew GOP lawmaker sexually assaulted teen — but kept it quiet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 18, 2017 9:09 PM

His wife has now locked her Twitter account:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 18, 2017 9:18 PM

Time to join Kevin Spacey at The Gentle Path

by Anonymousreply 121November 18, 2017 9:24 PM

So this man was having the wife join in too?

Too bad they’re such hypocrites and took it upon themselves to fuck over Planned Parenhood and the LGBT community. If not for that, they’d probably be really fun to party with!!!

by Anonymousreply 122November 18, 2017 9:58 PM

-waits for sex tape/nudes-

by Anonymousreply 123November 18, 2017 10:24 PM

It sounds like the wife may not be as innocent as we thought.

by Anonymousreply 124November 18, 2017 10:28 PM

I have a feeling that every politician from coast to coast who has bent the rules of their conservative base is going to have their dirty laundry aired out in the next year.

by Anonymousreply 125November 18, 2017 10:32 PM

[quote]I don’t understand how these frauen stay in sexless marriages. She could have married a straight guy and had her own child in addition to adopting.

It's power, dummy. Single legislators don't grow on trees.

by Anonymousreply 126November 18, 2017 10:41 PM

^ Plus he's apparently bisexual and they seem to have a swinging sex life. She's probably bi too.

by Anonymousreply 127November 18, 2017 10:48 PM

With the doggies:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 18, 2017 11:08 PM

I hope next year they can route the gay pride parade past his house.

by Anonymousreply 129November 18, 2017 11:14 PM

r127 Huh?

by Anonymousreply 130November 18, 2017 11:14 PM

Bisexual? That fucker hasn't touched pussy in months

by Anonymousreply 131November 18, 2017 11:21 PM

^^ YEARS

by Anonymousreply 132November 18, 2017 11:28 PM

His wife fucks him with a strap on. You can bet on it. I have a girlfriend who had a “bi” boyfriend, and yes, he fucked her, but she fucked him too.

by Anonymousreply 133November 19, 2017 12:08 AM

Maybe it was a ruse, but he invited guys to play with him and his wife, R130/R131. One of his texts says, "Love stroking my long fat cock before putting it in her hot wet pussy."

by Anonymousreply 134November 19, 2017 12:13 AM

r134 How the hell do you know that??

by Anonymousreply 135November 19, 2017 12:27 AM

r135 One of the texts said so, as was mentioned. Go to the twitter links upthread and you'll see.

by Anonymousreply 136November 19, 2017 12:33 AM

[quote]-waits for sex tape/nudes-

He's not that hot.

by Anonymousreply 137November 19, 2017 12:35 AM

I hate the language of the article at r116. "Younger men", "teenaged son", it paints him as a pedophile even though all his contacts were of age. Straight men never get painted like that even when there's an age differential with the women they creep on.

by Anonymousreply 138November 19, 2017 12:54 AM

Useful reading in case a religious nut starts spouting family values to you:

"The largest group of customers on Ashley Madison, the dating website for married people, were evangelical Christians."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 19, 2017 1:17 AM

[quote] "JFC. What a rice of shit."

When did I eat rice?

by Anonymousreply 140November 19, 2017 1:20 AM

R121...Just don't get caught in child pose with either of these downward dogs in those restorative yoga classes.

by Anonymousreply 141November 19, 2017 1:32 AM

Love it! Thanks, R139

by Anonymousreply 142November 19, 2017 1:33 AM

[quote] Is that a herpes on his upper lip or did he have a repaired cleft pallot?

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 143November 19, 2017 4:23 AM

[quote]"Maybe we can hang and see what's up, no expectations really," the response said. "But your post seemed cool so let me know bro."

He used "bro". Definitely overcompensating.

by Anonymousreply 144November 19, 2017 6:04 AM

"You see, even when trying to take this entire corndog down my hungry throat,all the wait to the stick, in a completely ungay gesture of innocent fun, the holy magical power of Jesus prevents me from doing so! Brother Goodman, come pray with me!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 20, 2017 6:06 PM

Not sure if the wife was really in on it. More likely he mentioned her to woo young straight guys. If she wasn't she must be really pissed. But if you want to make sure you don't marry a gay man, you need to make it safe for them to come out.

by Anonymousreply 146November 20, 2017 6:32 PM

Wes was a busy little slut. 30 guys have come forward according to this article (I have no idea what the IJR is however).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 20, 2017 6:33 PM

WOW!

by Anonymousreply 148November 20, 2017 6:44 PM

Quelle surprise! 'Family values', pffft!

ReThugs are hypocrites and liars, every fucking single one of them! Especially the so-called religious ones, Evangelicals are the worst. What a bunch of grifters.

Yet ignorant Americans keep voting these liars into office.

by Anonymousreply 149November 20, 2017 6:50 PM

Who's got the sex tapes, ladies?

by Anonymousreply 150November 20, 2017 6:52 PM

R149, what gets me is, why would anyone want to be an evangelical? Why follow any religion, especially one that promises to send gays and lesbians to hell, & you just happen to be a gay man?

I will never understand why people do this. If you have to spend your whole life pretending to be someone you’re not, just to go into politics, then perhaps politics shouldn’t be in your career path.

by Anonymousreply 151November 20, 2017 7:06 PM

Another conservative anti-gay Republican here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 20, 2017 7:13 PM

[quote] (I have no idea what the IJR is however)

The International Journal Review is a center-right news/politics site. The hosts file I use for ad blocking has it listed as a fake-news site along with tons of others from Breitbart to Raw Story. That said, I unblocked it and it doesn't seem especially wack.

by Anonymousreply 153November 20, 2017 7:28 PM

I wanted to see the dick pic.

by Anonymousreply 154November 20, 2017 7:29 PM

[quote]Not sure if the wife was really in on it. More likely he mentioned her to woo young straight guys.

Yeah, looks like I jumped the gun—"My wife is asleep and I'm horny" was a line he used on multiple guys based on the story above. Sort of like "My gf is out of town" on Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 155November 20, 2017 7:33 PM

I wonder what his Thanksgiving with his wife's parents will be like this year?

by Anonymousreply 156November 21, 2017 2:10 PM

"Here, Wes, you take the drumstick...you've made it known you like taking those."

by Anonymousreply 157November 21, 2017 5:11 PM

May I show a little empathy to Wes Goodman. Not that his actions deserve any kind understanding. But in reading these articles three points jumped out at me. First, Goodman didn't seem to understand how to come on to men, which men to come on to, and what he really wanted. That tells me that his desires were there but rudderless, probably because he was in the closet, and probably because he was socially awkward. He most likely thought D.C. was a gay Mecca, and that he could have his pick of men, in openly secret sort of way- since none would suspect him of being gay. That sounds like a Midwestern ignorance of the real world at play. Second, when you don't think you are gay you can't see how your behavior shows a deep lack of self-awareness. Had he been aware that he was really a homosexual he might have been more careful to hide his desires, to be more discreet. Another argument could be made that as a Republican he wasn't living a lifestyle choice, so the gay sex he desired was only for fun, and not an issue of identity. Finally, at 33 you have to feel a tad bit sorry for any man who is so twisted about his sexual desires that he does horrible things to get what he wants. I am not saying he couldn't have handled his desires better. Clearly a false sense of power and a titular facade gave him an obtuse trust in his actions. But we have to at least admit that he picked a path that couldn't help him, and that maybe he wasn't prepared for the feelins to grow as strong, to overwhelm his life, and to be trapped by a truth he may have had little understanding of. I have met many Wes Goodmans in my life. Ironically many of them have come from Ohio. In places where one wants to be ambitious it is almost a Devil's bargain to be, on the surface, everything your soul tells you is a lie. And I don't believe that 18 year old. What straight boy shares a bed with a stranger ? Here is what happened. They were drinking. The boy didn't want his parents to know so he went back to Goodman's room. They drank some more. His 18 year ass passed out on the bed, and Wes sensing an opportunity went for it, maybe they had been flirting and touching before. The 18 year liked it too much, became afraid, and ran to mommy and daddy claiming innocence. But even Tony Perkins saw through that bullshit, that is why he kept it under wraps.

by Anonymousreply 158November 21, 2017 5:33 PM

R158 I'm with you on the 18 year old not being assaulted . I'm not sure if I mentioned that in this thread or someplace else but I think it was simply two closet cases trying to hook up , one of them guilt tripping himself and then confessing all of his sins to his parents and throwing the evil gay seductor under the bus. See I'm not gay , he made me do it .

by Anonymousreply 159November 21, 2017 5:43 PM

[quote]But even Tony Perkins saw through that bullshit, that is why he kept it under wraps.

Tony Perkins kept it under wraps because he wanted to protect his fake, hypocritical 'family values' organization.

by Anonymousreply 160November 21, 2017 5:45 PM

[quote]I wonder what his Thanksgiving with his wife's parents will be like this year?

I'm sure there'll be plenty of mea culpas, but these people have a guaranteed defense mechanism built in -- the whole temptation of Satan thing.

You know, "Satan (a pretend being) tempted me from the straight and narrow." (Pun intended.) "With your help and the help of our lord Jesus Christ I will return to the good graces of God and my family and former constituents."

Thanks to this widely-believed, completely fictitious cosmology, he can actually paint [bold]himself[/bold] as a victim. Works every time!

by Anonymousreply 161November 21, 2017 5:52 PM

[quote]I wonder what his Thanksgiving with his wife's parents will be like this year?

I'm sure there'll be plenty of mea culpas, but these people have a guaranteed defense mechanism built in -- the whole temptation of Satan thing.

You know, "Satan (a pretend being) tempted me from the straight and narrow." (Pun intended.) "With your help and the help of our lord Jesus Christ I will return to the good graces of God and my family and former constituents."

Thanks to this widely-believed, completely fictitious cosmology, he can actually paint [bold]himself[/bold] as a victim. Works every time!

by Anonymousreply 162November 21, 2017 5:54 PM

by Anonymousreply 163November 21, 2017 5:55 PM

[quote]Tony Perkins kept it under wraps because he wanted to protect his fake, hypocritical 'family values' organization.

Truth.

by Anonymousreply 164November 21, 2017 6:05 PM

Sorry for the triple posting, DL kept telling me the message didn't post.

by Anonymousreply 165November 21, 2017 6:06 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that in a few weeks he will announce that Christ has forgiven him. It's the standard closeted Republican playbook.

by Anonymousreply 166November 21, 2017 6:45 PM

Oh that jesus. He'll forgive any fucking thing.

Show a little analytical selection jesus.

by Anonymousreply 167November 21, 2017 6:50 PM

Satan, for fuck's sake. It's like saying, "yes, I sucked your husband's dick, but Mr. Pumblechook from "Great Expectations" talked me into doing it!"

by Anonymousreply 168November 21, 2017 7:50 PM

God, who'd fuck that? There must be a lot of desperate men out there on Craigslist, Scruff, Grindr, etc.

by Anonymousreply 169November 21, 2017 8:55 PM

I don’t know, there’s something sexy about him. Still waiting for the dick pics before I decide.

by Anonymousreply 170November 23, 2017 1:27 AM

Did he fuck Aaron Cockgobbler?

by Anonymousreply 171May 26, 2019 9:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!