Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Second transwoman accuses Jeffrey Tambor of sexual harassment

EXCLUSIVE: Just more than a week after Amazon opened an investigation into sexual harassment allegations against Jeffrey Tambor, the Transparent star today has been accused by a transgender actress on the acclaimed series of similar behavior. Tambor, who says he can at times be “volatile and ill-tempered,” denies the claims.

Comparable to the accusations made by Tambor’s former assistant Van Barnes, Trace Lysette alleges that the actor made lewd, sexually suggestive and unwelcomed remarks to her on a number of occasions, says a statement obtained by Deadline. Tambor is also said to have physically pressed up against Lysette in a sexually aggressive manner during a break in filming, according to the actress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92February 1, 2018 10:39 AM

Jesus Christ. We have reached maximum capacity. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2017 3:50 AM

R1, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2017 4:01 AM

Since Jill Soloway is considering the next season without Jeffrey Tambor, I imagine he'll be killed off.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2017 4:02 AM

Here's the thing with MtT, the closer you get to them, the more you realize how completely fucked up they are. Gender dysphoria is often co-morbid with Cluster B personality disorders (narcissistic, antisocial, borderline, histrionic) and or autism.

Like Tambor, many Trans-supporting "liberals" are going to have to learn the hard way that there's a reason Trans want to cut off their own balls, and slice into their own penises - they're batshit fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2017 4:15 AM

Tambor always had a creepy vibe about him, just like George Takei. A lesson to trust your gut about people.

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2017 4:22 AM

The world is now made up of two kinds of people — harassers and the people they are harassing.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2017 4:23 AM

Am I the only one who suspects that this is some sort of publicity stunt?

Not Tambor's specifically, but designed to bring attention to the show.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2017 4:26 AM

Lesson to be learned: Never hire a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2017 4:29 AM

All these talentless also -rans coming out of the wordwork looking for their bullshit "moment".

And maybe some $$$.

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2017 4:30 AM

Why haven't we had more tarns "me too-ing" yet? If there's one thing they love, it's attention.

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2017 4:41 AM

You must have missed this thread, R10. The thread title actually refers to an article in "THEM" magazine, not the OP's thoughts on the matter:

How #MeToo Stands to Marginalize Trans and Gender-Nonconforming People

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2017 4:46 AM

Tambor is a disgusting creep . Preaching us about respect of Transwoman while at same tine sexually harnessing them .

Common people like us can possibly get fired for using wrong pronouns for Trans people while this creep may get away with harassing two Trans women .

What make matter worse is this creeps constantly preach us respect Trans this. respect Trans that

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2017 4:51 AM

Yes, R11. And even men had to jump in and co opt a woman's issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2017 4:51 AM

Trans are liars. Liars and narcissists.

I wonder if any of the many, many female actors Tambor has worked with in the 40-plus years he's been in showbiz will come forward to say he harassed them. I'm guessing it's unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2017 4:59 AM

R4 I've never met one who didn't have a personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 15November 17, 2017 5:04 AM

I don't think it's just a women's issue, R13 - men also get harassed by men and other women. However, the #metoo hashtag should probably have been kept for biological women and everyone else should get their own.

And seriously, how blind, or incapacitated, would a heterosexual man have to feel sexually attracted to most Trans "women"? For instance, some Thai ladyboys are beautiful, but there's just about no way even they pass in person, unless you're drunk, a repressed gay man in denial, or a tranny lover.

MtT just need constant attention/validation - it is more likely that Tambor didn't pay the heterosexual-male-harasser kind of attention to these tranny freaks and they felt slighted so are getting even.

by Anonymousreply 16November 17, 2017 5:06 AM

Give it a fucking rest already, r13. Males have just as much of a right to open up about being victims of sexual assault/harassment as females. Just because it happens less frequently, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen or that the males aren't victims.

Seriously, if you hate males so much that you want them to stay silent about being victimized, why the hell are you on DataLounge? Go back to DListed or ONTD and stop clogging up threads here with your male-hating bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 17November 17, 2017 6:56 AM

I don't even like Tambor, but something about this and the timing of it seems off. It was right after the show runner said she wished she'd hired a transperson and the trans are always pissy when they see male actors in trans roles.

by Anonymousreply 18November 17, 2017 12:06 PM

STFU, R17.

by Anonymousreply 19November 17, 2017 12:16 PM

WHen we see nudes of transwomen all over the place place then maybe I’ll consider them women

Every woman I know has been sexually harassed at least once in her life. Most women I know have been been harassed more than once. If trannies aren’t harassed as much as women are, then they’re not really women.

by Anonymousreply 20November 17, 2017 1:16 PM

FF r19 r13

by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2017 1:20 PM

[quote]Lesson to be learned: Never hire a tranny.

Or women.

by Anonymousreply 22November 17, 2017 1:23 PM

More male lies.

by Anonymousreply 23November 17, 2017 1:27 PM

R23 I see what you did there

by Anonymousreply 24November 17, 2017 1:30 PM

Why would a straight guy harass a guy with a dick?

by Anonymousreply 25November 17, 2017 1:31 PM

"I don't even like Tambor, but something about this and the timing of it seems off. It was right after the show runner said she wished she'd hired a transperson and the trans are always pissy when they see male actors in trans roles."

This comment and the one at R14 are the first things I thought of too. No one here knows Tambor or has worked with him, and I wouldn't put it past some trans women putting this out there to get a cisgender straight male off the show for the sake of "purity". And Jill Soloway certainly won't hesitate to toss Tambor under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 26November 17, 2017 1:32 PM

Trace Lysette was great during her short run on the show. I was actually disappointed to see her character go. Maybe, it turns out, she wasn't that sad to move on, though.

by Anonymousreply 27November 17, 2017 1:51 PM

Most of you guys admit you never met Jeffrey tambor but act like you know him personally by defending him and throwing those trans actors under the bus. It is very shameful to dismiss their claim of sexual harrasement because Jeffrey is supposedly a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 28November 17, 2017 2:54 PM

Which one was Trace Lysette?

by Anonymousreply 29November 17, 2017 2:57 PM

She then seemed to implicitly call for Tambor’s removal from the show. “My hope is that Amazon can find the good in this, and use this as an opportunity, a teachable moment to re-centre the other trans characters in this show with the family members instead of just pulling it,” wrote Lysette.

Behold the trans game plan. TRANSPARANT indeed

by Anonymousreply 30November 17, 2017 3:07 PM

R30 She?

by Anonymousreply 31November 17, 2017 3:09 PM

I want tranny cock.

by Anonymousreply 32November 17, 2017 3:13 PM

This is outrageous. Everyone who has ever done anything wrong, ever, should resign or be fired.

by Anonymousreply 33November 17, 2017 3:19 PM

I'm not sure I'd trust the word of someone who can't keep track of their own gender.

by Anonymousreply 34November 17, 2017 3:28 PM

"Most of you guys admit you never met Jeffrey tambor but act like you know him personally by defending him and throwing those trans actors under the bus. It is very shameful to dismiss their claim of sexual harrasement because Jeffrey is supposedly a straight man."

Who's acting like we know him personally? No one. What some here ARE doing is questioning these accusations given the rather obvious trans agenda regarding this show. The fact that you are willing to believe the accusations when you don't know him either just points to your hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 35November 17, 2017 3:38 PM

These people are fucking snakes. The more I learn about them the more I distrust and am starting to loathe them. I started off the decade exceptionally well-disposed to them (always my default position with any perceived underdog) — also blame my enduring affection for one Mrs Anna Madrigal. These are creatures of an entirely different stripe Hyenas. Hollywood should rethink their strategy and bodyswerve these irreparably psychologically damaged walking-reality-distorting Jame Gumb-esque psychos

by Anonymousreply 36November 17, 2017 3:42 PM

"Which one was Trace Lysette?"

She played Shea - the character who, I believe, was the "exotic dancer" who went on an aborted road trip with Josh.

by Anonymousreply 37November 17, 2017 3:46 PM

I don't get the hate. You have to realize that there are men who feel if there is anyone who deserves to be harassed it is a trans. As a woman I can promise you a trans woman is seen as being below a born woman and the oddity of a trans woman is a fetish to some men. Like Eddie Murphy. I actually think sexual assault is pretty common, even by men claiming to be disgusted by it. As for Tabor, before this allegation the creator talked about maybe killing off the character so that should have been your clue ( like with suspending HOC with Spacey) that there might be a known problem on set.

by Anonymousreply 38November 17, 2017 3:53 PM

[quote]I don't get the hate.

Its not hate . It political inconvenience .

by Anonymousreply 39November 17, 2017 4:21 PM

The trannies greyed out OP’s post

by Anonymousreply 40November 17, 2017 4:42 PM

So many gross anti trans fuckwits on this thread. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 41November 17, 2017 4:46 PM

I just noticed the Op is greyed out and lined through. But a second transwoman DID accuse Jeffrey Tambor of sexual harassment The site management needs to stop this malicious misuse of the F&F function.

by Anonymousreply 42November 17, 2017 5:17 PM

R42, I agree. And while I may not be thrilled about trans in a woman's restroom because I fear it will lead to straight men using if to harass young girls or believe there could be some other mental issue going on based on social constructs, it is absolutely ridiculous to hate them personally and think it is ok for them to be harassed if these allegations are true. And ridiculous to not realize this would happen to them a lot, by men who fetishize them and those who want to "teach them a lesson". I would think that unfortunately, like female little people, trans women have trouble finding jobs that don't in some way have to deal with others fetish about them or in the sex industry.

by Anonymousreply 43November 17, 2017 6:50 PM

The tranny agenda is the only thing transparent about this whole thing. They clearly think the show should be all tranny, all the time and they're gonna do whatever they can to have their way no matter who they slander. Now one of the tranny writers is chiming in, saying xir believes the accuser spoke "her truth." Is that the same truth that has convinced shim xir's a woman and not still a guy?

What's gonna be so hilarious is if these loons get their way, this show is gonna do even worse than it already is. Just cancel the fucking thing. none has ever watched it. it's Amazon's lowest rated show, and Hollywood is done giving it awards so there's no reason to keep it running for the acclaim. It's not getting good reviews anymore and even the paltry few who did watch all bitched about last season. It's time to transition this show to cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 44November 17, 2017 9:19 PM

Or, R43, Trans could, like the rest of us, fly their freak flag in private and respect the rules of society when they are outside their homes - are we allowed to go naked? No. We put on clothes when we leave the house because that is what society demands of us.

But most people probably wouldn't be offended by Trans cross-dressing in public. I couldn't care less what the hell they wear; it's the Trans demanding access to facilities that are segregated by sex for safety reasons that pisses people off, because Trans are endangering natal women. If Trans were actually women, they would realize that. But they aren't: they are men with all the "privilege" that has given them, and so are used to steamrolling over women.

Yet again, women are being forced to literally sacrifice themselves, their safety and their privacy for biological men.

As to the accusers: as has been mentioned, Trans often also have Cluster B personality disorders. Trans + Actress= Pure Crazy. Bet Tambor as a self-congratulating "Trans Ally," is no more.

by Anonymousreply 45November 17, 2017 9:54 PM

R42 I suspect the ones who are so heavy handed with the F&F function are pissed because everyone isn't jumping to the defense of the two transwomen and some have dared question if there might be some sort of deeper show-related agenda at work here.

Funny, that's pretty much the same thing typically said about women who are supposedly just looking for a payoff by claiming sexual harassment. At least until the numbers become too large and the stories too consistent to ignore.

Tambor has had a fairly long and successful career beyond this single show so odds are if he is indeed a serial harasser of women, trans or bio, that more victims will come forward.

Right now though the show's creator has already said they wished they'd cast a transwoman in the role so it's not a huge leap to question why they who identify as non-binary themselves would not have been more aware of and responsive to sexual harassment complaints happening on their own set.

by Anonymousreply 46November 17, 2017 11:44 PM

The first tranny suit seemed like it could have been a disgruntled assistant, but this one is surprising because the actress has been recurring since the very beginning of the series. They are "friends" on the show, so most of their scenes are together.

This could only alter the content of the show, since I'm sure they won't continue to work alongside each other anymore.

by Anonymousreply 47November 18, 2017 12:38 AM

He's had a long career. Did he have trouble on any of his other shows?

by Anonymousreply 48November 18, 2017 12:46 AM

R47 There’s no reason to believe the second one either; these broken down carnival acts see this as their best and final shot of clinging to fame or any kind of relevance otherwise it’s back to streetwalking and sex caming. They know the Jig is up re audience figures. Rats and sinking ships X sharks smelling blood in the water. Tranny shark-rat hybrids. Shrats. Or Rarks.

by Anonymousreply 49November 18, 2017 1:11 AM

The producers are apparently already writing Tambor out of the show.

It will be really shitty if this ruins his career. Trannies be crazy: they have no compassion for others, and there's no way to build genuine goodwill with them. They will destroy their allies without a second thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 18, 2017 6:26 AM

One Tranwoman Crystal has given her opinion on this issue through her tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 18, 2017 6:38 AM

So true, R50-one of the Trans activists who beat up the feminist grandma in London also pushed a girl who was on his side, and the dumb bitch still took the Trans' side over the old lady the Trans were hitting.

Tambor seems like the type who will not only dump the Trans, but vocally turn against them, probably in private, but, yet again, the Trans have shown their true, backstabbing, narcissistic, colors and more and more people are waking up.

by Anonymousreply 52November 18, 2017 6:46 AM

I see Op is no longer greyed out. Thanks to whoever, be it the site moderators or the site users.

by Anonymousreply 53November 18, 2017 6:58 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 54November 18, 2017 7:15 PM

Did anyone see Tambor in the movie, "Never Again," with Jill Clayburgh, from years ago? In it, he played a sexually frustrated middle-aged man, who tries sleeping with a tranny, in an apparent quest to figure himself out. Then he hooks up with Clayburgh, also lonely for love, who tries to accommodate her new lover by at one point apparently fulfilling his fantasy to have a knight in shining armor. She dresses up as a knight and dons a dildo for him.

It was actually quite a funny movie.

Hmm. Yes, just a role for him, but he may have issues.

I am the first to agree most MtT are running away from dealing with deep psychological issues, while forcing the rest of society to accommodate their fantastical attempts to escape from facing reality; but no one deserves to be abused.

by Anonymousreply 55November 18, 2017 7:33 PM

Let's see... 'Be an ally to the trans* movement'... All righty, I can check that one off. What's next on the ol' bucket list? 'Jump into a swimming pool full of rabid weasels'? Hmm, that's pretty much the same thing, isn't it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 18, 2017 11:19 PM

I bet Solloway and the Transparent writers will kill Maura off by a hate crime and then Pfferman kids try to get justice for Maura.

by Anonymousreply 57November 18, 2017 11:53 PM

[quote]He's had a long career. Did he have trouble on any of his other shows?

He never touched my front hole!

by Anonymousreply 58November 19, 2017 12:27 AM

R56 - OMG. That magazine cover. Is that... real? LOL

by Anonymousreply 59November 19, 2017 1:37 AM

Who wouldn't believe those crazy eyes at R51?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 19, 2017 1:47 AM

He always seemed like a shady lunatic in those Nicholl/Ross/West reruns

by Anonymousreply 61November 19, 2017 2:27 AM

Oh my god. This is so true.

Pink News commenter on all this

Jake 7 hours ago Yaaasss! Yaaaasss, kween! Trans activists always turn on the people who reach out to them and try to tell their stories in a sympathetic, positive light. The directors of Boys Don't Cry and Paris Is Burning were both harassed and degraded by mobs of transgender thugs, who hurled verbal abuse at them. A gay filmmaker who stupidly decided to do a documentary on transgender Marsha Johnson was repaid for his efforts by accusations that he "stole" the idea from a transgender and that he had no right as a cis male to even make a film about a transgender. And now this Tambor project is toast as well because of accusations by a trans activist.

The lesson which every creator will learn is: Stay the hell away from anything having to do with transgenderism. They are vindictive and evil and you will be attacked.

It's a great thing because the end result is less pro-trans activist propaganda in the culture.

by Anonymousreply 62November 19, 2017 6:51 AM

Tell me about it, R62!

by Anonymousreply 63November 19, 2017 7:48 AM

R63 LOL

by Anonymousreply 64November 19, 2017 7:54 AM

So what you like it’s an impressive hair transplaint that tranny has. I wonder how many punters had to run through this creature to afford that hairline?

by Anonymousreply 65November 19, 2017 8:20 AM

I think If they sacrifice Tambor to this mob, the Frauen will revolt at the sneaky calculated injustice of it and the show is deader than their “deadnames” — only DEADER cause we know who U R Ms (Roderick) Laverne, chile! 💅🏽

by Anonymousreply 66November 19, 2017 9:31 AM

Never watched that dreck, but I'd be willing to bet the farm Jeffrey Tambor is the only good thing about it. The "harassed" Tranny should be on his knees thanking him for getting the show green lit in the first place. Tambor has had a very long, successful acting career. And he has many fans.

Fact is, no one GAF about real trannies. Ugly, masculine, straight men dressed in drag are funny and worth watching. Psycho MtF's--- earnest, lecturing, SJW attention whores who take themselves WAY too seriously..........are not.

If JT goes, the show will tank fast because there really is zero public interest in trannies beyond mild curiosity. No one cares. Just ask Bruce (Caitlyn).

by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2017 11:36 AM

Trannies are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2017 3:21 PM

No one watches that show. The ratings are apparently abysmal. So if Tambor is out who will watch it except for all those trannies in prison?

by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2017 3:44 PM

My gut is telling me J.T is innocent. I hope if he gets fired, he will do another season of Arrested Development.

by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2017 3:50 PM

"Lesson to be learned: Never hire a tranny."

I might agree for other reasons, but not because of the accusations. , How is this any different than the seemingly hundreds of non-trannies who making harassment claims.

by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2017 3:51 PM

[quote]How is this any different than the seemingly hundreds of non-trannies who making harassment claims

They're saying he's cis...not a real tranny. So yeah in this case it's different.

by Anonymousreply 72November 19, 2017 3:55 PM

[quote]Trannies be crazy: they have no compassion for others, and there's no way to build genuine goodwill with them. They will destroy their allies without a second thought.

Very well put.

by Anonymousreply 73November 19, 2017 4:20 PM

He's out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 19, 2017 9:46 PM

You can't win the T game.

Don't include them, and you're exclusionary.

Do include them, and you're doing it wrong.

Every time I hear T people talk about "telling their own stories," I think, "Great. But why haven't you done it?" The T "director" who was planning to do a Marsha Johnson movie sometime, maybe, is a perfect example. The guy who actually DID it was attacked.

by Anonymousreply 75November 19, 2017 9:55 PM

I hate that it will almost certainly get one last season. This was never about the audience figures, this wa woke-washing the big bad predatory corporations, prestige virtue signaling. It’ll stagger briefly with its distinctly unladylike gait. I wish there was a petition protesting his treatment and calling for a boycott till he returns lol

by Anonymousreply 76November 19, 2017 10:24 PM

the trans terror express

by Anonymousreply 77November 19, 2017 11:26 PM

I'm sure someone will agree that everything since the first season has been an epic WTF shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 78November 20, 2017 2:03 AM

I'm sure he's glad of the excuse to be done with that shit show.

by Anonymousreply 79November 20, 2017 7:52 AM

It seems like there was some kind of pre-planned push to get Tambor off the show, what with Deadline saying the writers were already planning to write him out before these allegations. And Tambor himself alludes this in his statement, when he says the set has become highly politicised.

Apparently, the fact of his 'cis-ness' had become unbearable to trans activists, partly due to their general hostility towards 'cis' people, but also probably because having a man in the role reminded everybody (including them) that transwomen are, in fact, men. So the man playing a man who thinks he is a woman needed to go, lest he remind men who think they are women too much of themselves.

Trans politics is poison, leftists need to stop drinking it.

by Anonymousreply 80November 20, 2017 8:37 AM

ITA @ R80. Add to the soup that Jeffrey Tambor is a beastly woman and I'd be willing to bet that was his biggest sin. Most trannies really ARE that ugly as women.

by Anonymousreply 81November 20, 2017 9:08 AM

R80 nails it.

And Tambor leaving the show will the the final nail in its coffin. No one wants to watch a show about those three awful Fefferman children and the nails-on-blackboard ex-wife.

Oh, and the trans in the cast are amateurish actors.

by Anonymousreply 82November 20, 2017 1:07 PM

R80 sums it up

This is why Jill had to become non-binary. Because how can a cis white woman write about trans women? What a clusterfuck!

by Anonymousreply 83November 20, 2017 2:20 PM

Yup, R80 nails it

Betcha ten bucks Amazon cancels the show. Not immediately, but after the publicity dies down. It never attracted ratings, its star is gone, and now it's a magnet for bad publicity.

by Anonymousreply 84November 20, 2017 4:06 PM

I think this will put a damper on other "cis" (horrible word!) actors and directors wanting to work with trans people.

It's one thing to get someone to leave a show but quite another to ruin their reputation and threaten their ability to get future work.

by Anonymousreply 85November 20, 2017 4:21 PM

I hope trans just go off and make their own shit and leave the professionals alone. They are toxic as fuck. And I hope everyone in Hollywood sees right through this rather blatant smear campaign against Tambor and it doesn't hurt his career.

by Anonymousreply 86November 20, 2017 6:01 PM

Good point r80. The thing is he's supposed to be a man who only decides to start transitioning at 70. WTF do they think he's supposed to look like??? And how many experienced male actors are there out there who are newly transitioning and would be a good fit for the part? I'm guessing not many. He and others brought the name value to production that was much needed to get the show made at all.

Tambor admits to sometimes being difficult to work with and ill-tempered which I'm sure is true of many if not most actors. However he vehemently denies the harassment accusations and I tend to believe him. Trans seem to be awfully quick to take offense and it seems off to me that a show run by someone who identifies as non binary themselves would not have seen and addressed what would be an obvious problem on a very small show.

I'm still waiting for similar accusations of sexual harassment from actors on the many other projects he worked on. Not really seeing any even from the rest of the cast and crew of Transparent.

I think this is called trans shooting themselves in the foot.

by Anonymousreply 87November 20, 2017 6:13 PM

I would love to see the rest of the family (or at least some of them) exit after Tambor. That would certainly send a message. But if he's irascible to work with, they may not feel an allegiance. I know if I was stuck working on a show taken over by trannies, I'd get the fuck out while the getting was good.

by Anonymousreply 88November 20, 2017 6:23 PM

“My God, Trace. I want to attack you sexually.”

These trannies need writers to give them better dialogue on and off-screen.

by Anonymousreply 89November 20, 2017 11:17 PM

On the record: believe the victims, well maybe a trans show wouldn't or shouldn't be cast with a cis lead in 2017. And Tambor sounds difficult to work with too

Off the record: now that you mention it, the trans community HAS attacked every LGBT director who has dared tell their story so I wouldn't blame someone for being suspicious of a little draggery here.

by Anonymousreply 90November 21, 2017 1:39 PM

I appreciate how marginal they must feel. The want representation, they want the roles. I think transwomen have a thing about being disrespected sexually, a history of being treated as prostitutes, side-pieces, etc, etc.

by Anonymousreply 91November 21, 2017 2:43 PM

Any updates?

This was one of the most bizarre of the #MeToo accusations.

by Anonymousreply 92February 1, 2018 10:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!