Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meet Alex Bertie the Transgender Poster Boy

The little girl who was once Alex Bertie liked action figures, toy cars and Lego. Above all she loved video games: her favourite times were sitting beside her father, Paul, a postman, while he played Nintendo and Dreamcast. Consequently at primary school her friends were all boys. “The guys were like, ‘I can’t believe I’ve found a girl who likes video games.’ And to them that’s like gold, isn’t it?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115May 19, 2018 9:20 PM

Alex's YouTube channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2017 6:16 PM

"The little girl who was once Alex Bertie liked action figures, toy cars and Lego. Above all she loved video games..."

And...??? Jesus Christ, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. This is SEXISM. Remember sexism? That thing we used to fight AGAINST?

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2017 6:16 PM

This whole narrative (and rationalization) is so sexist. Girls don't have to love sugar and spice, reductive assholes.

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2017 6:18 PM

Ok. He is really hot. Does he have a penis?

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2017 6:19 PM

troll bait

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2017 6:20 PM

Tattoos make me masculine! Masculine, I say!

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2017 6:20 PM

I was a little girl who liked: transformers, robots, playing soccer, building tree houses, racing cars...which grew into a love for motorcycles, electric guitars, leather work, brewing beer...

I am a femme lesbian (tried to go down the butch route but I am just very feminine looking) and THANK FUCK my parents didn't even think about transitioning me.

I remember aged about 5 getting all my long blonde hair cut off because I thought it would turn me into a boy. Why did I want to be a boy? Because they got to do all the fun things. Not because I was born in the wrong fucking body.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2017 6:22 PM

In September, starting at a huge new secondary school, Alex and her girlfriend found themselves surrounded by a jeering gang. News had spread. Alex felt panicked, anxious. She hadn’t even told her parents. “I was known as the ‘weird lesbian girl’ and nobody would speak to me, and suddenly it was just really hard, because I’d never found it difficult to make friends really.” She’d go over to her old mates, the video-game boys, but they’d walk away. “My sexuality tainted their perception of me entirely.” Among the post-pubescent “masculine” boys and “feminine” girls she was an oddity: a masculine girl. “I was the misshapen cookie, the one made at the end with the leftover dough that gets burnt and no one wants to eat."

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2017 6:23 PM

“At 15, I fully understood I’m supposed to be male,” Alex says. On YouTube he discovered many other female-to-male video bloggers, changed his girl birth name to Alex and started to strap down his breasts with too-tight swimsuits, before ordering a special breast binder online. “Suddenly,” he says, “my teachers looked out for me in class.”

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2017 6:25 PM

What a twisted freak.

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2017 6:27 PM

They’d hold meet-ups in Hyde Park. “No one uses the word ‘lesbian’ any more,” she says. “It’s so uncool. It has really negative connotations.” Rather, these short-haired androgynous girls, many of whom had previously self-harmed, started to identify as boys. Some went by male names only online, others just among close friends. A few were “socially transitioned”: out as male to family and school. “It’s weird,” says Jessie. “It’s as if a switch is flicked and suddenly you feel different. I felt I will no longer be that weird girl who dresses like a boy. I will be a boy.”

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2017 6:28 PM

Why do so many teenage girls now believe they are boys? Not just in Britain and the US, but across the western world, the number of female referrals to gender clinics has soared. A decade ago, girls were a fraction of patients at the Gender Identity Clinic in London, the UK’s main child gender service. But in 2011-12 girls surpassed boys, and now comprise 70 per cent of all cases: around 140 new girls every month. Typically they present at puberty, having hitherto never questioned their natal sex, and 90 per cent are gay: clinicians are calling it “rapid onset gender dysphoria”.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2017 6:31 PM

Oh God....

Decades of gender critical thinking to have gurls thinking you need to be a boy to love legos and cars.

What did we do wrong to fail young women and young men this bad??????

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2017 6:33 PM

Disquiet among professionals has been growing, but until now few have spoken out, terrified of breaching a new orthodoxy that gender transition must always be “affirmed”, even celebrated, since it is the brave expression of the true self. Even if that person is a troubled 14-year-old girl.

James Caspian, a gender psychotherapist for 16 years, has helped many patients transition: he has no doubt that some people cannot live happy lives unless they do. But around seven years ago, his patient base began to change: his clients were younger and predominantly female. Most were lesbians and many had mental co-morbidities such as autism, depression or anxiety; others had suffered sexual abuse. All saw changing gender as a panacea. Yet Caspian believed this to be a fallacy: he discovered a growing US community of lesbian detransitioners (patients who change their mind). But when he tried to research this at Bath Spa University, his MA was blocked by the ethics committee as “politically incorrect”.

by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2017 6:33 PM

R14 They think being a boy/man will protect them.

by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2017 6:37 PM

It's homophobia. The new gay conversion therapy.

by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2017 6:38 PM

A woman I will call Dr K expresses years of frustration dealing with an unacknowledged epidemic of dysphoric teenage girls. “They are all the same, dozens and dozens of them. Short hair, boys’ clothes, probably liked rough and tumble play as small children. Now they like comic books or skateboarding or video gaming. Geeky, gauche, not many friends. They came out as lesbians, but then they went on Reddit and Tumblr and saw these transitioning videos. They decide they are trans. Suddenly they get lots of attention with everyone calling them by a new name, they get to chide anyone who uses the wrong pronoun while everyone tells them they are brave. They might get a special assembly at school.”

What we can’t underestimate, says Dr K, is the sheer homophobia outside middle-class liberal bubbles. “Lesbian” is at worst a grave insult, at best uncool. “The gay hierarchy is this,” she says. “At the top are gay men who can pass as straight, then camp gay men, then pretty, straight-passing lesbians. And right at the very bottom are butch lesbians. Masculine women have no cachet. But if you transition, you zoom right over the gay hierarchy to become a straight man. You can hold your girlfriend’s hand in public. As a butch woman you were unattractive, but lots of them become these cute little guys.”

Then, she says, there are the autistic girls, many undiagnosed. With a typically heightened sensory awareness, they find puberty particularly distressing, while a tendency to rigid categorical thinking means they see society’s pink and blue gender boxes and, if they like “male” clothes or pursuits, believe they must be physically reclassified.

Other girls who have been sexually abused simply wish to escape their vulnerable, desired female bodies. Dr K recalls one patient who came from a very troubled, violent family, where older female relatives were raped. “This girl was very tough, a real survivor. She’d gone through so much. And she said, ‘I can’t be female because girls are fragile and weak, and I don’t feel like that.’ ”

Trans ideology is celebrated as progressive yet, says Dr K, it is deeply conservative, erasing homosexuality and enforcing gender stereotypes. Which is why, says another child clinician, Dr B, it has taken such a hold. “Parents, particularly those without much education, see it as the obvious solution. If your child had diabetes, you’d get him prescribed insulin. If your gay daughter is masculine and feels she’s a boy, you take her to the doctor for hormones. This is the narrative of trans activists groups such as Mermaids and it makes sense to a lot of people. It is far harder to challenge stereotypes, to be ‘gender critical’."

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2017 6:44 PM

"Trans ideology is celebrated as progressive yet, says Dr K, it is deeply conservative, erasing homosexuality and enforcing gender stereotypes."

I'm amazed that The Times even published this! Could the tide finally be turning?

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2017 6:54 PM

R3, I like sugar and puppy dogs. What AM I?

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2017 7:04 PM

[quote] liked action figures, toy cars and Lego. Above all she loved video games

Yes. This is sexism, and stupidity. WHY is every news article repeating this in every "transgender/transkid" tale - Times, NY Times, PBS, BBC, CBC, Guardian, Time Magazine, etc etc?

Why? Is everyone that works at these organizations ignorant and very sexist?

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2017 7:14 PM

What is an LGBT guy?

He’s trans. Trans guy isn’t good....anymore?

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2017 7:20 PM

He's a trans guy with a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2017 7:21 PM

No, it's not as simple as a few sexist individuals.

The T are a Trojan horse promoting an agenda that is anti-woman, anti-gay and pro-pedo. The 6 corporations that own media advance that agenda.

Walk away from the T.

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2017 7:42 PM

Yes, I didn't really think it was a few sexist individuals. I actually think the people who write these articles even know better. They ARE pushing an anti-woman, anti-gay and pro-pedo. It is relentless.

It is totally political and I am disgusted with any gay man, lesbian, feminist, woman, or "liberal" who hasn't figured this out yet.

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2017 7:46 PM

The DL makes an appearance in comments here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2017 8:50 PM

Profoundly sad that we're decided that gender stereotyping is fine and that only boys like certain things and only girls like others.

It's sad that we seemed to have come so far, only to have people like this reinforce EVERY right wing bigoted idea in the book.

Liking math and science and video games and trucks doesn't make you any more a "man" than anything else does, any more than reading and playing with dolls makes you a girl.

I hope these people are able to find the peace and happiness they seek. They won't, but I hope they are able to find whatever it is for which they're searching.

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2017 9:28 PM

[quote]I hope these people are able to find the peace and happiness they seek. They won't, but I hope they are able to find whatever it is for which they're searching.

By destroying their lives and the world around them?

by Anonymousreply 27November 14, 2017 2:52 AM

[QUOTE]“No one uses the word ‘lesbian’ any more,” she says. “It’s so uncool. It has really negative connotations.”

Doesn't that say it all about the trans movement? For many, it isn't based on any kind of medical need, it's just what's cool.

I feel sorry for those who actually are trans - as they said to begin with, they just wanted to be able to transition to their real sex medically and legally. And then they got hijacked by these attention-seekers who want to create entirely new genders - with attendant new rules - so they can yell about how special they are.

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2017 2:58 AM

This whole bullshit movement is making me furious. Firstly Trans people are not some new 'thing'. There are individuals like April Ashley who were just making the best of their lives 50 years ago. It was all very black and white. One gender trapped inside the physical other gender. They acknowledged how it felt and the aim was to transition across and then live their lives without fuss.

But this absolute poison has entered society. A movement that seems to be designed to conform to traditional male and female stereotypes and say that any child who is not conforming to the stereotype of their born gender must therefore be Trans! It is like correcting some apparent mistake at birth.

Its purpose is seemingly to erase butch lesbians or camp men and instead force kids to make decisions that could not only effect but destroy the rest of their lives.

The comments in this article about "straight acting gay men being at the top of the tree" effectively sums it all up. Let's basically make lesbians heterosexual men as this is societies ideal. Then we will turn any feminine males into females and tell them they have to conform to stereotypes feminists have been fighting for years.

It's not enough we've drugged spirited kids up with Ritalin, we are now going to force them to conform to a plastic gender ideal.

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2017 3:18 AM

I thought the 70s were all about gender neutral toys for kids.

by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2017 3:24 AM

Not anymore, R30.

T are also ushering in Orwellian changes to language and the criminalization of language. It sure is a Brave New World!

by Anonymousreply 31November 14, 2017 3:31 AM

Finally I won't the most fem boy in the room.

by Anonymousreply 32November 14, 2017 3:50 AM

To anyone who wants to counter the trans agenda with articles from scientific journals, I have posted a bunch of them on the "77% of Democrats with a BA or more..." thread. Here is the link -- smother those pro-Trans idiots with FACTS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 14, 2017 5:33 AM

I like to bake, so I'd better cut my dick off. Logical!

by Anonymousreply 34November 14, 2017 5:47 AM

I never was really into girly things. You could say I was a tomboy even. However, I never had a moment where I thought my body was wrong. Sure, I had moments thinking being a boy for a day would be cool, but like another poster said it was for what boys were allowed to do.

Also, I identify as a lesbian. A not so girly lesbian and a not so butch lesbian. I exist between this spectrum and am fine with it and my cis female body. So I really feel saddened that some of these girls don't think that being a lesbian is good enough.

by Anonymousreply 35November 14, 2017 5:49 AM

What if you had both lego and an ez-bake oven?

Does that make me trans-intersex?

by Anonymousreply 36November 14, 2017 5:58 AM

Did the 77% thread get deleted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 15, 2017 4:05 AM

Looks like it

It seems facts are a no no here at DL

by Anonymousreply 38November 15, 2017 4:46 AM

Where’s his dick??

Oh right, she doesn’t have one.

Pointless.

by Anonymousreply 39November 15, 2017 5:15 AM

Is The Times (UK) a conservative leaning paper?

Great to see an article like this. I hope it spreads far and wide.

by Anonymousreply 40November 15, 2017 5:40 AM

The Times has published a few similar pieces. If you appreciate balanced coverage, give them clicks.

by Anonymousreply 41November 15, 2017 12:58 PM

I wanted to bookmark some of the links on the 77% site but when I wanted to go back to the thread it was gone.

Kind of sick that homophobes are getting threads shut down on a gay site.

by Anonymousreply 42November 15, 2017 1:45 PM

[QUOTE]Is The Times (UK) a conservative leaning paper?

Yes, it's owned by Murdoch

by Anonymousreply 43November 15, 2017 2:06 PM

R42, I bookmarked the links on the 77% thread, which ones do you want?

Here is the one from Psychological Perspectives that speculates that the whole transgender push is social contagion.

Bookmark them now, because there is that one pro-Trans Troll (the quote/LOL/"loon" troll) who comes onto trans-critical threads and FFs everything, but it also sends emails to the webmaster like the sniveling ninny it is.

[quote]Outbreak: On Transgender Teens and Psychic Epidemics Lisa Marchiano Pages 345-366 | Published online: 06 Oct 2017 Currently, we appear to be experiencing a significant psychic epidemic that is manifesting as children and young people coming to believe that they are the opposite sex, and in some cases taking drastic measures to change their bodies. Of particular concern to the author is the number of teens and tweens suddenly coming out as transgender without a prior history of discomfort with their sex.

“Rapid-onset gender dysphoria” is a new presentation of a condition that has not been well studied. Reports online indicate that a young person's coming out as transgender is often preceded by increased social media use and/or having one or more peers also come out as transgender. These factors suggest that social contagion may be contributing to the significant rise in the number of young people seeking treatment for gender dysphoria.

Current psychotherapeutic practice involves immediate affirmation of a young person's self-diagnosis, which often leads to support for social and even medical transition. Although this practice will likely help small numbers of children, there may also be many false positives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 15, 2017 5:23 PM

The thing that really concerns me is I've seen posts on how to fool doctors - telling people what to tell doctors to ensure they get the outcome they want, rather than just telling people to be honest with their answers to doctors questions. They frame this as the medical establishment being transphobic and so needing to be fooled to ensure the alleged trans person gets the result they "truly" know they need.

by Anonymousreply 45November 15, 2017 6:35 PM

Remember the story of trans regret from Australia? The mother got the hormones for herself in order to give it to her son. There are many ways around it.

by Anonymousreply 46November 15, 2017 6:41 PM

If you want to see something truly terrifying just look at the trans Reddit forums that tell kids how to get hormones illegally.

Also you'll see some tales of srs surgery going wrong or regret which is truly sad....

by Anonymousreply 47November 15, 2017 6:53 PM

The thing that really concerns me is that there are so many doctors, including psychiatrists, willing to go along with this even though they are fully aware that a child cannot make that kind of permanently life-altering decision.

Do we let our children get married at 11, even though they could get divorced if they changed their minds? Do we let them even drive?

No, so why should society encourage children, no matter how much they, their peer group, their delusional parents (a significant % of the time fundies of Judaism/Christianity/Islam, who don't want a gay child) think that they are the opposite sex, to do something that is so physically damaging and IRREVERSIBLE?!?!?

It's madness, but it fits into the times: we have allowed a world to form where feelings matter more than facts. We can see that in Trump voters and we can see that in Transgender activists.

One of the many completely hypocritical stances that society is taking on the Transgender agenda is that on Tumblr you have kids nattering on endlessly about their genders and their pronouns, but they also natter on endlessly about "triggering" and "safe spaces" - so how can they not connect that to survivors of sexual assault a penis in a locker room is the ultimate "trigger" in a "safe space"?

These kids can't deal with a rape survivor recounting her experience, but they expect this same rape survivor to be fine with a 6'3" man in stilettos, a wig, lacy underwear AND A PENIS, in their locker room?

by Anonymousreply 48November 15, 2017 6:56 PM

r48 Pull my trigger!

by Anonymousreply 49November 15, 2017 8:09 PM

Thanks, R44, got it.

Was there another one about how it is a contaigon?

by Anonymousreply 50November 15, 2017 8:12 PM

r48, great post.

by Anonymousreply 51November 15, 2017 9:00 PM

everyone should bookmark 4th Wave Now which is mentioned above too, I put it in the thread that got deleted. I can continue to post it in any threads, I have it on my bookmark bar. r50 It has tons of stuff, I bet it has the contagion theory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 15, 2017 9:01 PM

[quote]The thing that really concerns me is that there are so many doctors, including psychiatrists, willing to go along with this even though they are fully aware that a child cannot make that kind of permanently life-altering decision. Do we let our children get married at 11, even though they could get divorced if they changed their minds? Do we let them even drive?

I don't get it, either. It is stunning how stupid they are. There is no other word for it.

by Anonymousreply 53November 15, 2017 9:16 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 54November 15, 2017 9:36 PM

So why don't you do something about it sucker? You've been on DL posting the same exact tired, tedious, hysterical shit for at least 2 years, and what do you have to show for it? Some half-assed Petition that went absolutely nowhere?

What are you trying to accomplish?

It must take a special type of mental illness to post the same thread, multiple times, everyday, with nothing new to add.

by Anonymousreply 55November 15, 2017 9:39 PM

And nobody is "tattling" to Muriel. More likely than not, she knows trans people in real life and she is sick of your meanspirited smear campaign and endless spamming of this site!

by Anonymousreply 56November 15, 2017 9:42 PM

Newspaper publishes article on trans cult trend

Someone links it here at DL

Suddenly that person is mentally ill for linking it here

The pro-trans folks are so divorced from reality that something so simple is now a sign of mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 57November 15, 2017 9:57 PM

As usual, the Trans supporters are full of shit.

Sweetheart @R55- I didn't know what a TERF was a year ago. Thanks to the the DL and some of the linked websites, I have been educated regarding the sinister Trans Agenda and now I am taking action. I know a lot of globally and nationally prominent people and I am educating them RE: puberty blockers, autogynephiles, the cotton ceiling (i.e., Transbians sexual harassment of lesbians), the erasure of gay men, etc., and ad nauseam.

Right now, Trans are riding on the backs of the LGB, because they have successfully conflated Trans issues with LGB issues. Once the "average" person realizes that the Trans Agenda has nothing to do with the LG agenda, and is actually very damaging to LG, especially LG kids, the Trans will be exposed for the mentally-ill, and very cunning, grifters that they are.

Bruce Jenner, who gets turned on by wearing his daughter's underpants, is not a woman. In their heart of hearts, the vast majority of Americans know that, but right now it's not PC to say it. Once the Trans Agenda is questioned from the Left, it will be PC to question it, and the Trans Agenda will be exposed.

PS the "LOL"/Quote/"loons" Trans Hag has openly admitted to emailing the webmaster and F&Fing threads and posters. The Trans Hag also clears his cookies. So R55, R56, you are, like all Trans supporters, either a liar, or delusional, or both.

by Anonymousreply 58November 15, 2017 10:03 PM

You're the Aspie freak who had to create not just one, but two threads on this very article. Aside from your sad posts and your complete lack of a life, wherein you are focused about what other people do with their own damn body, nobody gives a shit about your hysterical obsession.

Muriel is obviously over you. Take it up with her. She is ultimately the only person who decides which threads to close.

Meanwhile, enjoy a picture of your mentally ill brother in arms, Matt Anscher, who is the most prolific poster on this topic. You keep such good company!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 15, 2017 10:13 PM

THE entire leadership of a constituency Labour Party (CLP) in Sussex has resigned in a bitter row over allegations of transphobia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2017 12:45 AM

Those tactics are reminiscent of those Militant Tendency used to take over Labour in the 70s and 80s and left them ineffective against Thatcher. Except in this case, those wanting to shut down debates don't even need to learn a rule book, they can just make up the rules as they go along.

by Anonymousreply 61November 16, 2017 12:47 AM

It makes me so angry, this whole Trans issue is being treated like the most important social issue in the world. It's just trendy! If you care about human beings let's give some thought to two groups you barely hear mentioned anymore - the disabled and the elderly!

Children are the most important resource human beings have. We have to protect them not use them as some kind of social experiment. Nobody should think it's acceptable to give a child hormones off the back of divisive trend!

by Anonymousreply 62November 16, 2017 1:06 AM

A Bishop in the Church of England has spoken out, saying boys should be encouraged to play with tiaras or wear dresses if that's what they want and they are no less boys because of that. He is desperate to stop this tide of people transitioning their kids.

by Anonymousreply 63November 16, 2017 1:12 AM

Just as it is illegal to have sex before a certain age, it should also be illegal to transition before then too. Children don't get to make major life changing decisions about anything else, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2017 1:13 AM

"Oxford teacher faces action over 'misgendering' pupil"

The UK sounds like a nightmare these days!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2017 1:19 AM

If they want to do this and insist it is recognized and punished as hate crimes when it isn't, then they need to fucking accept the trans racial and the trans abled too. They're no fucking dumber or more anti-science than this shit.

by Anonymousreply 66November 16, 2017 1:23 AM

I just read on a "TERF"'s twitter that "Pronouns go/fuck/yourself"

by Anonymousreply 67November 16, 2017 1:25 AM

From twitter: America's biggest midwives association is blocking any midwife who says only women can give birth

by Anonymousreply 68November 16, 2017 1:46 AM

But trans have no power!!!

by Anonymousreply 69November 16, 2017 1:53 AM

I've got a great idea!! Ok let's go along with this new trend of encouraging little children into the opposite gender but let's set one law here!

The parents have to take out a new Insurance Policy called Parental Gender Selection Protection. This means that if a child gets into adulthood and believes the parents encouragment of their choosing the opposing gender ruined their life, that child has a right to make a claim against their parent for extensive damages. The case being they were not of mature enough mind to make that decision for themselves.

Let's see how many parents are so confident their child would ever feel the need to sue, they happily take out that policy before allowing the kid to go Trans!

by Anonymousreply 70November 16, 2017 2:04 AM

FtM is not interesting.

by Anonymousreply 71November 16, 2017 2:20 AM

R70 I don’t know how many parents are confident about this. I think a lot are trying to support their kids in a changing landscape that they don’t necessarily fully understand. A lot of trans youths talk about and attempt suicide. I imagine a lot of parents are scared and feel like their hands are tied.

by Anonymousreply 72November 16, 2017 2:20 AM

The one in pink is his son (Trudeau and family)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 16, 2017 2:21 AM

Neither are you r71.

by Anonymousreply 74November 16, 2017 2:26 AM

[QUOTE]I think a lot are trying to support their kids in a changing landscape that they don’t necessarily fully understand

And a lot would rather have their son or daughter be the trendy trans, rather than a gay boy or lesbian girl.

by Anonymousreply 75November 16, 2017 2:27 AM

R72 they’d do better by their children to fucking *learn* as fast as they can. This is irreversible abuse. Better to spend a little time reading/talking with ALL sides of the debate instead of just nodding along with the herd of science deniers.

by Anonymousreply 76November 16, 2017 2:30 AM

this is a cult movement. It's a shame no one sees this as a cult. Everyone involved in the trans trend is well versed in all things tranny / identity politics. There's no such thing as a casual trans.

by Anonymousreply 77November 16, 2017 2:33 AM

'...they need to fucking accept the trans racial and the trans abled too'

What the fuck is 'transabled'? Someone who wants to be treated like a spaz when they're not one? Someone who thinks they're dying of AIDS but actually isn't?

Wtaf?

by Anonymousreply 78November 16, 2017 3:34 AM

A lesbian organisation in Norway has broken with the larger LGBTQWTF community after being accused of being transphobic -

by Anonymousreply 79November 16, 2017 3:34 AM

' LGBTQWTF community '

He he.

by Anonymousreply 80November 16, 2017 3:35 AM

Preying on the developmentally disabled to advance a social agenda is a sick human rights violation. Sterilizing gender-conforming kids, many on the autism spectrum, is flat out eugenics. Those profiting from this should be behind bars. Their licenses should be revoked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 16, 2017 3:49 AM

Great news, R79, do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 82November 16, 2017 3:49 AM

r78 They're another class of mentally ill people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 16, 2017 3:53 AM

Dutch researchers recently found that an unusually high percentage of people with BIID (where people want to become disabled-cut off their arms or become paralyzed) are repressed gay men and/or Christians. Trans are also often repressed gay men or from Christian families who would rather their gay children become the other sex than be gay.

I will link to the study if I can find it again.

by Anonymousreply 84November 16, 2017 4:08 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 16, 2017 4:13 AM

Transabled tranny Chloe Jennings White appeared on the short lived talk show of DL fave Anderson Cooper. The fact that this fucker gets out of his wheelchair to go hiking is infuriating as actual paras don't have that option.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 16, 2017 4:18 AM

I saw a program about BIID years ago and it really freaked me out. There was crazy blackmail stuff like “if I can’t have the surgery, I’ll just put my legs on train tracks and wait.”

by Anonymousreply 87November 16, 2017 4:24 AM

This guy was a big tranny surgeon who found out he could get dough lopping off other healthy organs. He was a shitty tranny surgeon too. Anyhow, he went to prison after cutting off an old guy's leg for his paraphilia, the guy died in a shit hotel room near Tijuana.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 16, 2017 4:45 AM

Most gender-non conforming children grow up to be gay. More importantly the ones who end up trans are indistinguishable from the ones who end up as gay. There are laws in Canada that let the government take away children if the parents don't go along with their trans identity despite that child having no capacity to consent to puberty blocking drugs or related hormone therapy. It's ex-gay therapy rebranded for leftwing eyes.

by Anonymousreply 89November 16, 2017 5:47 AM

Yeah. And it is a more extreme and vicious one that you cannot talk about. You can only say it is wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 90November 16, 2017 12:06 PM

Worse than even that, R90. If you do talk about it, you are threatened, de-platformed, harassed, and cast out of polite society. No matter how much you have fought for gay and lesbian rights, you instantly become a bigot if you question any of the T agenda.

by Anonymousreply 91November 16, 2017 12:18 PM

When it is going to turn around? It should have been stopped and talked about long before now.

by Anonymousreply 92November 16, 2017 12:19 PM

Some straight parents I know pulled me aside at a party to tell me this “wonderful” story about how they had a dinner conversation with their young daughters, 4 and 2, about being whatever gender they feel like they are. They were beaming, telling me how they pressed the youngest to tell them if she felt more like a boy or a girl, and that the decision was completely up to her. They thought that I, their token gay friend, would give them high-fives. Not sure if they could tell that I was instead appalled.

by Anonymousreply 93November 16, 2017 12:22 PM

Yeah, that's it . They really think they "get" it when all they got was more sexist, homophobic crap. And yes they think gay people approve. A lot of people are followers and this appeals to ingrained homophobia and sexism. There are no people in the media or "LGBT" speaking out against this (who are not censored) so they think they are doing the right thing. They are told every day this is the right thing.

The censoring is what is allowing this to continue.

by Anonymousreply 94November 16, 2017 12:26 PM

Yes it should have r92 but the majority of people have been successfully fed the narrative of ‘brave’, ‘living my truth’, ‘victim of society’, ‘not harming anyone’ etc., so they firstly don’t know about autogynephiles because the trans deny they even exist, secondly they think they’re supporting gay rights because the T have glommed on to the LGB so firmly, thirdly the T are violently suppressing women who speak out so no one gets to be educated on the reality of mentally ill, sexually aggressive men threatening women with rape and murder.

by Anonymousreply 95November 16, 2017 12:28 PM

Yeah, it is basically people agreed to something they know nothing about. And it is pushed constantly.

by Anonymousreply 96November 16, 2017 12:36 PM

That's why it's important for gays and lesbians to speak out all the time. I call and email constantly, providing facts regarding the transing of children and the incredible dangers of puberty blockers, the harassment of lesbians, the co-morbidity of gender dysphoria with Cluster B personality disorders and autism, and the idea that erasing biological sex is unscientific, but it also erases gays and lesbians, because if there's no biological sex, there is no same sex attraction.

So, in fact, the whole Trans Agenda is deeply homophobic, as well as misogynistic, and that far from being allies to gays and lesbians, by supporting the Trans Agenda they are supporting gay erasure.

Don't stay silent, call the Trans Agenda out, because when the pushback comes from "the Left" and from gays and lesbians themselves, the virtue-signaling "progressives" are much more likely to listen.

Start with Scott Wiener, the fucking moron/ California state senator/self-proclaimed lgbTQ representative, who co-authored the bill allowing a non-binary gender designation on California drivers licenses. He's also behind the Throw Granny Under the Tranny bill, which would force female nursing home patients to share facilities with MtT. Fucking shithead.

Call Scott Wiener's office, because his "Gender Recognition Act" (oddly enough, or maybe not, the same name of the bill in the UK that feminists are fighting against) establishing a non-binary option, is supposedly being picked up by other states. This has to be stopped NOW.

by Anonymousreply 97November 16, 2017 6:03 PM

[QUOTE]So, in fact, the whole Trans Agenda is deeply homophobic

I mean this shouldn't be news to anyone when you have trans proponents saying every young boy who doesn't think he's entirely straight must be transitioned, to a trans writer saying gay men are only gay men because they aren't brave enough to transition.

by Anonymousreply 98November 16, 2017 7:18 PM

R92, not on DL you don't. You become a pariah if you DON'T question the trans agenda.

I love this place!

by Anonymousreply 99November 19, 2017 2:13 AM

R99, I meant when is this harm to young people and children going to be stopped. When are all these lies going to be stopped in society before things get even worse.

I love the DL posters too who question the Trans agenda, too. They are very intelligent and speak the truth.

by Anonymousreply 100November 19, 2017 2:17 AM

That photo makes me re-think the rumors about Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 101November 19, 2017 1:19 PM

[quote]You become a pariah if you DON'T question the trans agenda.

Nah, just on threads like these, mostly because you morons are so obsessive that the rest of DL prefers to not engage. You've been posting the same shit here over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again for at least the past couple of years.

Hundreds of threads, thousands of posts, and not a single brain cell. Does it really come as a surprise to you how unpopular you are?

by Anonymousreply 102November 19, 2017 1:36 PM

And this is just one of the reasons you'll never get anywhere:

[quote]So, in fact, the whole Trans Agenda is deeply homophobic, as well as misogynistic, and that far from being allies to gays and lesbians, by supporting the Trans Agenda they are supporting gay erasure.

You loons are such drama queens that nobody could possibly take you seriously.

by Anonymousreply 103November 19, 2017 1:37 PM

[quote]thirdly the T are violently suppressing women who speak out so no one gets to be educated on the reality of mentally ill, sexually aggressive men threatening women with rape and murder.

I rest my case.

by Anonymousreply 104November 19, 2017 1:37 PM

The interesting about the FTM community at large is the invisibility of transmasculine people of color. It's all about the white guys. If you ever check out any of the online communities, media, and famous FTMs. The majority of them are white. Sure, there are exceptions to the rule. For every ten Aydian Dowling's there's only one Laith Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 105November 19, 2017 2:43 PM

2 years on testosterone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 7, 2018 9:47 PM

r106 He looks great!

by Anonymousreply 107May 7, 2018 9:49 PM

They broke up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 19, 2018 8:42 PM

It’s weird that MtF look like men and FtM look like men. It’s much harder to picture FtM as what they looked like as a girl.

by Anonymousreply 109May 19, 2018 8:50 PM

[Quote]The little girl who was once Alex Bertie liked action figures, toy cars and Lego. Above all she loved video games: her favourite times were sitting beside her father, Paul, a postman, while he played Nintendo and Dreamcast.

None of that makes her a boy. JFC these trans people follow some serious antiquated notions of what it means to be a boy and what it means to be a girl. A boy can have typical "girl" interests and still be a boy, and the other way around. That doesn't make them a different gender. BTW; there is no such thing as gender, it's a social construct. We have two biological sexes, male and female, that's it. "He" will always be a female. He was born a female and will die a female. Humans can't "transition", it's not biologically possible. The DNA will always ID "him" as a girl. You cannot change your chromosomes.

by Anonymousreply 110May 19, 2018 8:56 PM

R109 for now Bertie can pull off the face of a teen guy but still can't pull off the body of a man as the lack of standing head-to-toe pics would suggest.

by Anonymousreply 111May 19, 2018 8:57 PM

Why is R16 grayed out? He's right. Transitioning children is gay conversion therapy.

by Anonymousreply 112May 19, 2018 9:04 PM

[Quote]while a tendency to rigid categorical thinking means they see society’s pink and blue gender boxes and, if they like “male” clothes or pursuits, believe they must be physically reclassified.

Isn't this what trans is all about though, antiquated gender thinking. If a girl likes "boy" things she has to be a boy. It's stupid, we are better than this. Girls who have female chromosomes are girls, this is biology 101. When did this change? Why are we all of a sudden anti-science? It's such bs.

by Anonymousreply 113May 19, 2018 9:15 PM

[Quote]Trans ideology is celebrated as progressive yet, says Dr K, it is deeply conservative, erasing homosexuality and enforcing gender stereotypes.

Literally what we've been saying here on DL for years.

by Anonymousreply 114May 19, 2018 9:17 PM

[Quote]The T are a Trojan horse promoting an agenda that is anti-woman, anti-gay and pro-pedo. The 6 corporations that own media advance that agenda.

R23 is right. At least someone sees them for what they are.

by Anonymousreply 115May 19, 2018 9:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!