Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Xscape - Still Kickin' It

Because this show is that good. Those ladies are DRA-MA.

And T.I. is H.A.F. Damn, he's fine.

Spill the tea if you have it!

by Anonymousreply 13011/27/2017

Isn't T.I. supposed to be on the DL?

Tiny seems clueless enough not to notice that he's fooling around with guys.

by Anonymousreply 111/11/2017

full bush

by Anonymousreply 211/11/2017

Omg R2.

How weird that there are only guys behind him.

I'm sure that more than one of them wants down those jeans.

by Anonymousreply 311/11/2017

Tiny is so fucking gross, she's just severely unattractive so I could totally see him banging dudes instead.

by Anonymousreply 411/11/2017

Wow, T.I. needs to do some serious manscaping at R2.

That's quite a bush!

by Anonymousreply 511/12/2017

In the words of the late Notorious B.I.G.

"I'd fuck RuPaul before I fuck them ugly ass Xscape bitches."

by Anonymousreply 611/12/2017

I like T.I. Smart man , good father and very progressive politically.

by Anonymousreply 711/12/2017

Man grabs TI's ass during performance

by Anonymousreply 811/12/2017

Tiny used to be cute in the 90s. I think.

by Anonymousreply 911/12/2017

Tiny has a great team. And a nice little old white man who's been handling her financial accounting since the 90's.

TI actually told her on one of the episodes of their show ... "You're not the learnin' type."

He has constantly insulted her looks and intelligence. She's loyal to a fault.

by Anonymousreply 1011/12/2017

Is it true that Tiny can't read? Not being shady, just remember seeing this come up a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1111/12/2017

The show is good, both this and Married to Medicine were better than RHOA's premiere episode. I wish Mona Scott Young or who ever does the MTM show would produce RHOA instead, its been dying for a good producer for years now.

by Anonymousreply 1211/12/2017

Tiny can read, and actually most of her vast wealth comes from being a songwriter.

However, like Beyonce, the degree of literacy is what is in question.

9th grade level?

by Anonymousreply 1311/12/2017

9th grade would be above average in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 1411/12/2017

[quote] TI actually told her on one of the episodes of their show ... "You're not the learnin' type."

Tiny is actually very endearing on the show. You can tell that she has a great big heart, which is why she is the only one that Kandi has kept in touch with throughout all the years. Her mother is also funny as hell. I can see that Tiny really looks a lot like her white mother, who is actually kind of strange looking.

Tiny will tell you just as it is. When she had that conversation with Kandi at the end of episode one, she did not kiss Kandi's ass, nor did she pull any punches. But she also talked to her in a way that a good friend would talk to you, which is nice to see. You can just tell that her intentions are good.

I can see why T.I. was with her for so many years, because I couldn't understand it before.

by Anonymousreply 1511/12/2017

I didn’t watch the Tiny and TI Show. Is he the baby daddy of all 7 of her kids?

by Anonymousreply 1611/12/2017

What's going on in tonight's episode?

by Anonymousreply 1711/12/2017

No r16. I know that her adult daughter Zonique has a different biological father. Zonique is also on another reality show.

Tiny and her mom are funny and too sweet. They are like the anti Kandi and Mama Joyce lol.

I don't really care for Latocha. Kandi is difficult as well, but it seems like Latocha is the one who ran the group in the ground with her poor judgement. Her wanting to open the show with some song no one cares about is great example of why her solo career never saw the light of day. I can't blame Kandi for getting out of there.

by Anonymousreply 1811/12/2017

Kandi was talking about how she was the youngest member of the group, and that's why she often got shut down.

Finally, as she got older, she decided that she had had enough, and just quit.

Funny thing is, since she obviously is the most successful and has the most money of the group, they should really start listening to her. Maybe they'll finally find some financial success.

by Anonymousreply 1911/12/2017

Is JD in tonight’s episode? Can’t wait!

by Anonymousreply 2011/12/2017

That choreographer walking in with her ass hanging out of that leotard was just TOO MUCH! rofl

So trashy!

by Anonymousreply 2111/12/2017

Drea is always doing the most!

by Anonymousreply 2211/12/2017

“Don’t marry for love; marry for support.”

Joyce is so awful.

by Anonymousreply 2311/12/2017

Tiny suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 2411/12/2017

Kandi sounds so slow and stupid when she speaks, but clearly she's pretty business savvy, kind of impressive

by Anonymousreply 2511/12/2017

[quote]Kandi sounds so slow and stupid when she speaks

Well look who her mama is! Kandi has made the most of EVERYTHING!

by Anonymousreply 2611/12/2017

I love the way that Kandi talks: Deep South Drawl + AA Ghetto/Hood speak.

by Anonymousreply 2711/12/2017

[quote] I didn’t watch the Tiny and TI Show. Is he the baby daddy of all 7 of her kids?

She has 3 with T.I. Zonique with someone else. The others are T.I's.

by Anonymousreply 2811/12/2017

Gurl they are throwing MAJOR shade at each other on Watch What Happens Live! A MESS child.

by Anonymousreply 2911/12/2017

So Kandi did fuck JD. Did we know that rumor was true or did Kandi just confirm it on Live TV?

by Anonymousreply 3011/12/2017

No, its not news. Kandi has said she and JD were fucking a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 3111/12/2017

This is a good show.

by Anonymousreply 3211/12/2017

watching wwhl, Kandi is very smart to pass on making new music with them. Xscape is a nostalgia act, at best. The interest in this group will be a non factor by early next year.

by Anonymousreply 3311/12/2017

r33, they can tour indefinitely though. Even if their new music doesn't sell, they will always have the hits. Andy just said they have 29 dates on their tour and they are in arenas. There are many nostalgia 90s R&B tours that they can do with other 90s acts and people will pay to see them.

by Anonymousreply 3411/12/2017

sorry, but they're dreaming if they think that a residency would even be a consideration (except MAYBE as a supporting act for someone else), but without Kandi (or Tiny), there is no market for them or any new music. They were always kind of a second rate SWV/En Vogue in my opinion, but then again I was a white teenager from the suburbs during their peak with a limited knowledge of urban R&B music. They all seem like they can't stand each other.

by Anonymousreply 3511/12/2017

Even if they don't get a residency they can still make a lot of money touring. Trust me, Ms. Money Bags aka Kandi is not wasting her precious time she could be using to expand her empire, to sit up there and argue with those hussies over old beef for nothing. Tiny either. They clearly will be making bank off the tour that is doing extremely well so far.

by Anonymousreply 3611/12/2017

Kandi’s solo singing career is dead. Wouldn’t one or two new songs with X generate renewed interest in her music and songwriting if she was able to write and record a hit with them?

by Anonymousreply 3711/12/2017

r37, it's very unlikely they will generate a new hit. R&B in their style is dead right now. But they have the old ones that everyone knows.

And Kandi knows the music industry. If you've noticed she's concentrated her time in other businesses. She hasn't done anything music related on RHOA in years. There is little money in just making music anymore, especially R&B. The other ladies probably have more time than she does to record music and just want some extra money.

But I will say that their break-up makes even Destiny Child 's break-up look friendly. They really have some big issues with each other and there is so much tension!

by Anonymousreply 3811/12/2017

R&B isnt dead. Its just the radio stations only play white artists and Bruno and Rihanna.

by Anonymousreply 3911/12/2017

Kandi was smart with her X-scape money when she left the group. That's why she has so much now. She's definitely the beyonce of the group in terms of wealth and success. Kandi is very smart. Tiny too.

by Anonymousreply 4011/13/2017

By the way the choreographer on the show drea. Is R Kelly's ex wife. You might remember her from that vh1 reality show. Hollywood ex's. She's a professional dancer/choreographer.

by Anonymousreply 4111/13/2017

[quote] Even if their new music doesn't sell, they will always have the hits

And more importantly, they can SING. Watching them sing live in rehearsals is so much fun, because you don't get to see that with all the canned performances you see on television today. Tomeka especially can sing. Love her.

I am loving Tiny. There's something about her that's very likable. She's very no nonsense, but also very approachable.

Glad to see that Tosha and Kandi talked things out. Weird that it's happening almost 20 years later, though. They could have avoided a lot of problems.

by Anonymousreply 4211/13/2017

I like how tiny can perform daily functions when she is clearly retarded.

by Anonymousreply 4311/13/2017

lol yall need to stop talking about Tiny. She is still getting some from TIP, so she couldn't care less about yall calling her retarded!

Kandi went full Mama Joyce when they brought JD! Andy should've clarified that he was asking about all the other things that Tameka said in the interview. Kandi has said she slept with JD a hundred times now, there is no need to keep bringing it up.

by Anonymousreply 4411/13/2017

On Andy’s show, the ladies agreed that Tiny is the richest.

Why does she have more money than Kandi?

by Anonymousreply 4511/13/2017

Maybe from T.I., r45?

He's supposedly worth over 50 million.

Not sure how much Kandi is worth, but it's probably close to that.

Anyway, that little tidbit caught my attention, as well.

by Anonymousreply 4611/13/2017

Other producers could learn a lot from the production company behind the Xscape show. It provides just enough background/history for the viewer to understand the longstanding issues, 90s issues, etc. without getting bogged down or distracted. It also provides just enough about the ladies’ home lives so that we get to know them outside of group dynamics. They’re doing a great job so far.

by Anonymousreply 4711/13/2017

[quote] It provides just enough background/history for the viewer to understand the longstanding issues, 90s issues, etc. without getting bogged down or distracted

Agreed. And this group had a LOT of issues.

The members and their personal stories are all tied together in a way that's easy to understand, and yet it's really the members themselves who are interesting in and of themselves. That's what makes this show better than Atlanta. The drama is REAL. The stories are REAL. And the bad blood and history are REAL.

Not to mention that these ladies are very talented.

by Anonymousreply 4811/13/2017

I also like how they haven’t made the one sister who said all those lies about Kandi the villain.

by Anonymousreply 4911/13/2017

does kandi have producer credits on this show? She’s a hustler.

by Anonymousreply 5011/13/2017

I can't wait to see next week's episode when they perform at the BET awards.

The outfits that they will be wearing look really interesting, and I loved how in the preview, Tomeka is wearing a slutty outfit, but when she sees what Kandi's wearing, she says "that's what I was going to wear."

Haha.

I think it's funny how after getting the group back together, they are just reverting back to when they were in their teens and twenties, acting like little kids. I think it's cute.

Even that part where Mama Joyce walked in and they all got on their best behavior was really cute. They're all in their 40's, but when MJ came in, they were like little girls all over again.

by Anonymousreply 5111/13/2017

If you didn’t see the performance ...spoiler alert, kandi sounds like a dude

by Anonymousreply 5211/13/2017

Here's a clip of the BET performance..

by Anonymousreply 5311/13/2017

Of course, Joyce couldn’t control herself and had to insult the one gal by calling her a fat ass on camera. The gal laughed it off at the time but later indicated to Andy that Joyce’s bitchy comment annoyed her.

by Anonymousreply 5411/13/2017

That BET Awards performance was painful. They were all trying to outsing each other, and, yikes, the choreography was leaden.

by Anonymousreply 5511/13/2017

Let's talk about Tomika's big mountain of chocolate husband, Darnell!

by Anonymousreply 5611/13/2017

Man, that WWHL was a tense affair. Those two sisters are full of themselves and full of shit. They're soooo thirsty - while the front row are the two most successful ones.

Kandi is very smart not to make any new music with them. They'll tour and call it a day. All thanks to Kandi though - let's face it, there was no really great demand for them to comeback together.

If you had flown in from Mars, you'd think they were as big as the Beatles or something by the way everyone talks. I remember a couple of songs - but not that much. Their songs aren't 'standards'. They were a mid-level R&B group from almost 25 years ago.

I don't know why Kandi got back with them - but if it is short term and she can make some money, then that was smart on her part. The sisters are always going to be drama - they will blame Kandi for EVERYTHING from now on.

by Anonymousreply 5711/13/2017

In the 90s, I was mostly listening to "alternative" music, but I feel like I was listening to Top 40 radio too...and I don't remember any of these "hits" at all.

The show is fun though...Kandi is not feeling those sisters at all though! Kind of funny.

by Anonymousreply 5811/13/2017

Billboard Hot 100 hits:

Just Kickin It : #2

Understanding: #8

Who Can I Run To: #8

The Arms of the One Who Loves You: #7

My Little Secret: #9

by Anonymousreply 5911/13/2017

Radio was segregated in the '90s so it's not surprising that white listeners don't remember them. If you weren't Whitney, Toni Braxton, TLC, Janet, Brandy, Monica, or a Death Row/Bad Boy artist, you didn't get played much on Top 40 radio.

by Anonymousreply 6011/13/2017

Top 40 Radio is called that because they play the “top 40” hits. That includes the top 10 hits from Xscape.

Why would a station that plays top mainstream hits decide not to play the hits by Xscape? Is that a southern thing?

by Anonymousreply 6111/13/2017

Of course those hits were played on Top 40, they wouldn't have charted so high otherwise.

I have no memory of them. I remember Brownstone ("If you LOVE ME!!!") and that group that had Mariah on backing vocals for one song. I remember Kandi's "Don't Think I'm Not" but Xscape? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 6211/13/2017

I should also add that I remember SWV and their Michael Jackson remix, and of course the heavy hitters like En Vogue and TLC.

by Anonymousreply 6311/13/2017

R62 - Thank you! I'm not the only one who had to look up their songs and play their videos to see if I remembered ANY of them. And I do - a couple - but vaguely.

They had 3 platinum albums, so yes they were successful. But they never crossed over in a big way.

En Vogue, Mary J. Blige, TLC - they were all HUGE. Even SWV was better known in my recollection. Not saying they didn't have hits - but I'm just amazed at this collective hand-wringing about their reunion.

by Anonymousreply 6411/13/2017

[quote] I don't know why Kandi got back with them

Money, honey.

Todd basically said it on the latest episode.

You don't have to like them or get along with them. You just have to perform with them, bring in the crowds, and rake in the cash. And that's exactly what they're doing.

15,000 seat arenas sold out in 27 cities. You do the math.

"A Mother's Love" didn't even come close to that.

by Anonymousreply 6511/13/2017

They actually were very big in R&B. An earlier poster was right- they didnt get much play on the top 40 which is usually designated for more cross -over pop.

by Anonymousreply 6611/13/2017

Yeah Xscape was definitely a successful R&B act. They might not have crossed over into white America, but they still have a big fan base, which is why they have a show and why their tour is selling out. "My Little Secret" was quintessential listening for gay black boys back in the 90s!

Notorious BIG dissed their group in the 90s and deemed them "ugly" which was a huge blow to them. They really polished their look for the 3rd album and made everything very sexy. The group was at the same party with him the night he was murdered and he wanted to apologize, but Kandi didn't want to speak to him. She regrets it.

by Anonymousreply 6711/14/2017

I didn't listen to the radio as a kid, it was MTV all the way (with a dash of VH1). Were Xscape given less play in the video medium? It would make sense considering the perception that they were unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 6811/14/2017

The two sisters are lucky kandi decided to do this X-scape reunion tour. She dosent have to do it. But kandi loves collecting checks and that is beneficial to the two sisters. Because they need money bad probably. Latocha said it herself. Kandi was able to leave the group and write songs and start businesses and make a nice life for herself. While she was sitting back with nothing. So she really needs this tour. It's going to put her back in the money. No wonder she and her sister are so happy and energetic about everything. Money is on the way. A reality TV show and arena tour! She probably never thought something like this would happen. But thanks to kandi and bravo. Dreams came true. This is basically her second chance. But yeah kandi is smart only to tour with them and not do another album. I wouldn't either. The music industry is shitty. And being in a group is even shittyer. She's doing it right. Just take the reality TV show and tour money and run. That's what I would do.

by Anonymousreply 6911/14/2017

Why aren’t one or both of those sisters on a Mona Scott-style reality show by now?

by Anonymousreply 7011/14/2017

[quote]Why aren’t one or both of those sisters on a Mona Scott-style reality show by now?

Gurl, their shows are soon to come!

by Anonymousreply 7111/14/2017

Those sisters are really pretty and they seem to be riding some good dick. Meanwhile, rich Kandi has weaselly Todd and rich Tiny has cheating Tip.

by Anonymousreply 7211/14/2017

[quote]Those sisters are really pretty and they seem to be riding some good dick

Well good dick hasn't paid their bills.

by Anonymousreply 7311/14/2017

Tiny definitely has the best deal.

She got the good dick AND the cash!

T.I. is the best looking husband, by far.

by Anonymousreply 7411/14/2017

R69 100 correct. Kandi is in for this nostalgia tour through the end of the year, then she'll drop the 3 members of Xscape and be about her other businesses. She knows that new music won't sell, and the fan excitement of seeing an Xscape reunion is severely limited

by Anonymousreply 7511/14/2017

R75 exactly.

by Anonymousreply 7611/14/2017

There's only two more episodes left.

by Anonymousreply 7711/14/2017

R74 I don't know. Latocha's husband is pretty good looking. He's sexy chocolate. He's just my type. If I'm wealthy I really don't Care about having a broke man. I have more then enough for us both. Especially if he looks like latocha's husband.

by Anonymousreply 7811/14/2017

The WWHL appearance with Xscape was filled with all kinds of tension. They have issues that as a group they still haven't worked through. They couldn't even hold it together for a TV appearance. It was really sad. Kandi really don't fuck with the two sisters like that. She's just there for the checks. Which I really don't blame her.

by Anonymousreply 7911/15/2017

T.I's real name: Clifford=boner killer

by Anonymousreply 8011/15/2017

[quote] Latocha's husband is pretty good looking. He's sexy chocolate. He's just my type. If I'm wealthy I really don't Care about having a broke man. I have more then enough for us both. Especially if he looks like latocha's husband.

Are you thinking Tocha's husband or her sister's husband?

Tocha's husband is the personal trainer, but her Tomeka's husband is the security guy. They're both kind of hot, and I think that Tomeka's husband is more attractive, actually. Tocha's husband seems kind of thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 8111/15/2017

Here's LaTocha and her husband..

by Anonymousreply 8211/15/2017

Tiny and T.I.

by Anonymousreply 8311/15/2017

Tamika Scott and her husband.

by Anonymousreply 8411/15/2017

No wonder I was getting them confused.

Tiny - Tameka Cottle

Kandi - Kandi Burruss

Tamika - Tamika Scott

LaTocha - LaTocha Scott

There are two "tamikas." That's why they call Tiny, Tiny.

by Anonymousreply 8511/15/2017

R81 I'm talking about Latochas husband. But the other sisters husband can also get it too.

by Anonymousreply 8611/15/2017

Wendy Williams called the Xscape sisters Latavia & LaToya the other day, I died 😂

LaTocha came off better when she was on R&B Divas a couple of years ago. Now it just feels like she is treating Kandi like she is still in high school, which leads Kandi to never forgiving these broads.

by Anonymousreply 8711/15/2017

Kandi is smart as hell. She knows this is more money off Xscape which was successful but not superstar level. I also loved her solo hit "Don't Think I'm Not", really cool musically, especially the production.

But ultimately, she will always be respected by me for writing "No Scrubs" which I think was brilliantly done by TLC.

by Anonymousreply 8811/15/2017

Kandi and Tiny got writing credits on that Ed Sheeran song this year because he jacked the melody of No Scrubs....they stay making money, and i bet that was a nice check.

by Anonymousreply 8911/15/2017

I almost fell off my chair when the older sister said on WWHL she sees Xscape eventually getting a residency in Vegas!

BISH PLEE

by Anonymousreply 9011/15/2017

Kandi will be blocking the numbers of these other chicks as soon as this nostalgia tour is over.

by Anonymousreply 9111/15/2017

“It’s always drama,” admits Burruss, who won’t be recording new music with the rest of the R&B group. “We all think differently when it comes to handling business, or at least, the three of them think differently than me. It’s always them three against me, and I feel like I’m always made to be the villain. It’s really irritating and stressful.”

by Anonymousreply 9211/16/2017

lol r90. I dont think they could headline a residency alone, but a show with other 90s girl groups as well? Sure it could happen.

by Anonymousreply 9311/16/2017

I agree with Kandi @ r92. But these ladies should've created a clear game plan and attended some damn group therapy before they decided to go on the road! Im starting to think their tour will fall apart (or at least Kandi will leave) by the time its over.

And Kandi just needs to let some things go. Either way she is winning, so why be mad? She is more upset at these women than she was with her own mom for hating and threatening her husband. Its also in poor taste for her to go major media outlets with these statements, it makes her look really petty. You are getting paid huge amounts for all of this, so stop complaining.

by Anonymousreply 9411/16/2017

Yikes Kandi @R92 chill on dogging out the others until the tour is over. Hasn't even started yet.

by Anonymousreply 9511/16/2017

actually, i bet all the tension is being played up to hold our interest

by Anonymousreply 9611/16/2017

Maybe r96, but their show on Bravo only has two more episodes! Anything for ratings I guess.

by Anonymousreply 9711/16/2017

There all going to be paid well. You'd think everyone would put differences aside.

by Anonymousreply 9811/16/2017

Wow, I thought this show was a full season. Its only four episodes??? I thought we were getting the whole Nene tour drama but I guess that will play out on RHOA.

by Anonymousreply 9911/16/2017

Even though the whole show seems to be taking place in the same rehearsal space, its 100 times more compelling than this season of RHOA so far. The drama is real and deep.

by Anonymousreply 10011/16/2017

Kandi should create a Dreamgirls type musical, but about Xscape. LaTocha is Effie White reincarnated lol. Maybe it would be more successful than A Mother's Love!

by Anonymousreply 10111/17/2017

How were the BET Awards?

by Anonymousreply 10211/19/2017

i think they are going to cliff hang it until next week.

by Anonymousreply 10311/19/2017

That's funny, R103.

The "cliff hanger" was supposed to be the Essence Awards show, but when BET called with a better offer, the show became all about that performance.

The people at Essence must have been PISSED!

by Anonymousreply 10411/19/2017

actually i was wrong, they showed a very tiny snippet from the BET Awards, next week ends with Essence/Detroit

by Anonymousreply 10511/19/2017

This show is really good. And there's going to be more episodes too. According to Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 10611/19/2017

I don't think there will be more episodes, R106.

Kandi pretty much confirmed on WWHL that she isn't a part of the group. She claims to be focusing on Broadway, etc.

From the way they acted on the show, there still seems to be a lot of hard feelings (on Kandi's part).

by Anonymousreply 10711/20/2017

did you all see that Kandi has a giant tour bus with her picture plastered all over it, that only she is taking on tour. The other 3 are basically taking the greyhound

by Anonymousreply 10811/20/2017

[quote] did you all see that Kandi has a giant tour bus with her picture plastered all over it, that only she is taking on tour. The other 3 are basically taking the greyhound

That's probably a power play to show the other girls up. Basically, she's pulling a Nene Leakes, aka "I'm rich... bitch."

What a shady move. I'm sure it's full of the Kandi Koated Klique, aka Don "I hate my life" Juan, Karmon "always making snyde comments", and thirsty Todd.

by Anonymousreply 10911/20/2017

I think it's great.....she is exponentially more successful then the sisters and at least on par with Tiny and she's making sure they remember. They did make up all those rumors about her fucking everyone so they had it coming.

Actually, what's the deal with Don Juan, he single?

by Anonymousreply 11011/20/2017

[quote] what's the deal with Don Juan, he single?

Of course! Do you honestly think that anyone would ever be with that miserable bitch and his stank attitude?

by Anonymousreply 11111/20/2017

Mona Scott Young's voice is so creepy lol.

I think they made a big mistake by taking Mona on as their manager, despite all her experience. She lives and thrives off creating manufactured drama for TV. Maybe Mona should've just been the producer for this show, but managing them as group, no way. She already failed, based on that horrible appearance they had on WWHL last week. They need someone, preferably a man, to even out some of that estrogen and bring them back together when they go left.

by Anonymousreply 11211/20/2017

R111 I mean, I'd smash.... I usually don't pay too much attention to what he's going on about

by Anonymousreply 11311/20/2017

[quote] They need someone, preferably a man, to even out some of that estrogen and bring them back together when they go left.

You may be on to something.

Did you see how Jermaine Dupri handled all of their drama in the conference room? Like a pro.

There was a lot of back and forth, but in the end, he reigned them in and they actually left happy.

He seems like he was a good manager, except for the part about him having sex with some members of the group.. lol. That, and the stupid thug outfits he made them wear when they were first coming on the scene.

by Anonymousreply 11411/20/2017

Tomeka looked horrible in that silver outfit!

by Anonymousreply 11511/20/2017

r113, I could probably fuck, but dating/relationship with him? No way. He is like the male version of a woman who is on a never ending menstrual. I hope he got some this day!

by Anonymousreply 11611/20/2017

[quote]That, and the stupid thug outfits he made them wear when they were first coming on the scene.

Jermaine was jacking TLC's style and they let it go on for too long. Tameka better be glad, she got to hide her entire pregnancy!

by Anonymousreply 11711/20/2017

I had no idea that Tiny was five years older than T.I.

She was born in 1975, and he was born in 1980.

They look like young kids in this photo.

by Anonymousreply 11811/20/2017

Damn TI is smoking hot

by Anonymousreply 11911/20/2017

I know that im late to the party, but I must comment on r1. TI is not on the downlow. I live in Atlanta and he is fucking women all over the city. There are plenty of DL rappers, but he's nevet been one.

by Anonymousreply 12011/20/2017

Dineva says that Kandi is the reason the season was only 4 episodes, she's probably right lol

by Anonymousreply 12111/20/2017

This is scarily accurate

by Anonymousreply 12211/24/2017

Kandi and Tiny supposedly has $100 million dollars between them. So there probably just doing the tour to help the two sisters.

by Anonymousreply 12311/24/2017

I think temika is angling for her own reality show or something. She's very dramatic and animated. I think she's trying to get Andy Cohen's attention. For when all of the Xscape stuff is over with.

by Anonymousreply 12411/24/2017

GMA .

by Anonymousreply 12511/26/2017

Tomeka's husband is hot.

by Anonymousreply 12611/26/2017

Will there be more episodes? Kandi was on Instagram saying Xscape, SWV and the other girl groups should tour together.

by Anonymousreply 12711/26/2017

Tonight's episode was great. That apology to kandi was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 12811/26/2017

I agree, R128. I was happy to see a satisfying finale to the show, but on that episode of Watch What Happens Live where XScape appeared, it seems that they were back to arguing again. There was a bit of tension.

Anyway, I think the best part of the episode was all the singing. Those girls can SANG!

by Anonymousreply 12911/27/2017

R16, Tiny has 4 biological kids. 3 of them are with TI. The other 3 children are TI's kids from various women.

by Anonymousreply 13011/27/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!