Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How many of you bareback? Part Two

The first thread introduced us to the delightful Life is A Banquet troll, along with other more cautious souls. Here's another part so the discussion can continue.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 6:18 AM

Hopefully the Banquet troll will come back with more of his graphic steam room sex.

by Anonymousreply 111/10/2017

I never bareback. Sex without condoms is a total turnoff for me. I once got topped by a totally hot Arab guy who secretly took off the condom though....

by Anonymousreply 211/12/2017

I am selective who I do it with, I am on PrEP , first encounters always wrapped. Once I am comfortable with a bottom and we share information with each other regarding being on PrEP and STD status I will go in raw. I rarely shoot inside someone, it's hotter on blow on them . I do take pretty specific hygiene measures post coitus that include urinating right after, washing my junk with soap/water and wiping down with a benzalkonium chloride wipe. I trim my pubes , never shave to avoid any nicks that would provide an opening.

A lot of the bottoms I fuck raw use neosporian as a lube , I think that helps too .

by Anonymousreply 311/12/2017

Interesting

by Anonymousreply 411/12/2017

Is it true that condoms are rarely used among promiscuous twentysomethings?

by Anonymousreply 511/25/2017

R3, Neosporin as lube is interesting. I am a top and have done the same myself a couple times. It is not fool-proof, but it does do the job 80% of the time. Also, if a UTI happens, get an RX from your MD - ASAP and take mega-doses of Vitamin C to flush out the bacteria via PH. While I realize that total tops can become infected with HIV (it would be foolish to think otherwise), I have been fortunate with the raw butts that I have fucked throughout the years. I do pick and choose carefully however - as anyone should. AND get tested every 3 months.

by Anonymousreply 611/25/2017

Whores

by Anonymousreply 711/25/2017

You can't cure stupidity: "High HIV incidence from non-primary partners and low PEP and PrEP use seen."

Apparently, a "quite high" percentage of men whose primary partners are HIV+ but undetectable wind up getting HIV anyway from unprotected sex with non-primary partners. This from the PARTNERS study confirming that undetectable = untransmittable.

by Anonymousreply 811/25/2017

Prep queens are disgusting people.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2017

R 9 you are the ignorant voice that is keeping HIV alive and thriving in the gay community

by Anonymousreply 1011/26/2017

R10, Can you imagine any gay man caring what R9 thinks?

In person, he’s probably more off putting than he is online.

by Anonymousreply 1111/26/2017

Yes it is true R5, they all believe that HIV will not happen to them, and that the men who they fuck bare, get fucked bare by, and swallow cum from are ALL neg/clean and that all the men who they fuck/get fucked raw by are telling the truth that they are on PREP or are HIV+ and undetectable.

Don't be surprised when a lot of them become HIV+ or get other nasty STIs.

by Anonymousreply 1211/27/2017

Europe's HIV epidemic growing at alarming rate, WHO warns.

The number of people newly diagnosed with HIV in Europe reached its highest level in 2016 since records began, showing the region's epidemic growing "at an alarming pace", health officials said on Tuesday. That year, 160,000 people contracted the virus that causes AIDS in the 53 countries that make up the World Health Organization's European region. Around 80 percent of those were in eastern Europe.

The trend was particularly worrying because many patients had already been carrying the HIV infection for several years by the time they were diagnosed, making the virus harder to control and more likely to have been passed on to others.

by Anonymousreply 1311/28/2017

Hepatitis C is also being spread like a forest fire as well, but these fools on preP who do it raw are idiots with death wishes.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 6:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!