Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lonely Prison Inmate Anthony Weiner Looking For Pen Pals!!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 2, 2018 2:17 AM

Momma's mussy is decidedly NOT moist

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2017 8:43 PM

I'm going to send him my dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2017 8:53 PM

Why do I have a feeling Weiner is NOT going to get lots of mail from slightly crazed women wanting to marry him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2017 8:53 PM

I’m sending him an erotic short story about a barely legal horny blonde and her much older step daddy. Its called, Taking Daddy’s Load in All My Holes.

by Anonymousreply 4November 9, 2017 9:02 PM

That will really help with Weiner's sexual offender rehab program, r4.

by Anonymousreply 5November 9, 2017 9:12 PM

The title could use some work ,but I'm sending you a $50,000 advance. Good shit R4 .

by Anonymousreply 6November 9, 2017 9:16 PM

[quote]a barely legal horny blonde and her much older step daddy

"Her big dark eyes widened when they fell upon his massive throbbing manhood, and she reflexively licked her lips..."

by Anonymousreply 7November 9, 2017 9:17 PM

I'm baking special cookies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 9, 2017 9:17 PM

Is Weiner allowed "special visitors"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 9, 2017 11:38 PM

Is Anthony having a "wild night" to kick off his first weekend in the clink? Or is he "lights out" and twisting and turning on his hard mattress?

by Anonymousreply 10November 11, 2017 1:55 AM

Has he totally lost his mind?? Or is this a joke?

by Anonymousreply 11November 11, 2017 2:00 AM

Has he totally lost his mind?? Or is this a joke?

by Anonymousreply 12November 11, 2017 2:00 AM

I suspect or at least hope those of you who are talking about sending dick pics or racy stories are joking, but if you aren't, Anthony won't see any of that shit even if you send it. All prisoners mail is read and anything the prison wants will just be thrown away.

by Anonymousreply 13November 11, 2017 2:00 AM

Momma's mussy isn't whistling like a tea kettle now.

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2017 2:12 AM

So. Four days as an inmate, eh? Has he bottomed yet, you think?

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2017 2:16 AM

Was he any good as a Congressman?

by Anonymousreply 16November 11, 2017 2:32 AM

No, he insisted on texting his votes with a picture of his erect cock representing a yes vote and a flaccid photo as nay.

by Anonymousreply 17November 11, 2017 2:38 AM

Anthony's first Friday night. Existential crisis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 11, 2017 2:42 AM

So write him a letter. If he isn't doing anything illegal, which it appears he's not, then just write the letter or shut up about it.

Really how is this anything remotely to do with anyone here?

by Anonymousreply 19November 11, 2017 4:44 AM

Momma’s mussy is so parched and desiccated it’s as if she’s crammed it chock-full of those “DO NOT EAT” silica packets.

by Anonymousreply 20November 11, 2017 4:54 AM

Looks like hall monitor, r19, has arrived.

by Anonymousreply 21November 11, 2017 4:58 AM

r19 = Life of the Party.

by Anonymousreply 22November 11, 2017 5:15 AM

I don't see why he is in prison, what did he do that was do wrong?

by Anonymousreply 23November 11, 2017 5:49 AM

I hope he receives thousands of photos of flabby, middle-aged and old men presenting hairy hole and sack.

by Anonymousreply 24November 11, 2017 6:39 AM

Thin as he is, he's likely the type of inmate to find alternative uses for prison food, will be desperate enough to blow his load American-Pie style into any hot mush sloshed onto his tray.

by Anonymousreply 25November 11, 2017 6:48 AM

^ Speaks from sort of experience, it seems...

by Anonymousreply 26November 11, 2017 10:40 AM

He said he has a way of using email. How? Prisoners aren't allowed to use computers I thought.

by Anonymousreply 27November 11, 2017 10:51 AM

He’s in a minimum security prison.

They get all sorts of privileges.

by Anonymousreply 28November 11, 2017 12:57 PM

He seems to be so obsessed with sex, that I can see him going "gay for the stay". Also, I'll bet he comes out looking ripped. He has tons of time to spend working out without the pesky Internet to distract him.

by Anonymousreply 29November 11, 2017 2:30 PM

Maybe ripped, r29. But his face will always look like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 11, 2017 2:43 PM

And he'll be known as a Sex Offender.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 11, 2017 2:44 PM

[quote]He seems to be so obsessed with sex, that I can see him going "gay for the stay".

Yeah before going to bed at night, he performs this little ritual. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 11, 2017 2:57 PM

Throw those legs up to jesus, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 33November 11, 2017 3:47 PM

Weiner's second weekend in lock up. He must have been through orientation, had a thorough medical, psych assessment and now adjusting to life as an inmate.

Anyone been incarcerated and let us in on the first few weeks of adjustment - what that was like and guesses as to how Weiner might be faring in his new abode?

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2017 1:52 AM

Is this one of those things where he gets out after a third of his sentence?

by Anonymousreply 35November 18, 2017 1:58 AM

By the address, Weiner appears to be in one of those country club prisons. Repubs set him, he took the bait, but apparently they don't want to set a precedent of sending rich people to regular prisons.

by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2017 2:13 AM

Oh, my. These two ought to have some good times together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2017 2:18 AM

Rich? Are you kidding, r36. Weiner is unemployable. Has been jobless for at least 2 years. Dropped out of sex rehab clinic in Arizona or wherever because he couldn't afford the fee.

by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2017 2:19 AM

I'm going to write him. Will let y'all know if he responds.

by Anonymousreply 39November 18, 2017 2:26 AM

Name: ANTHONY WEINER

Register Number: 79112-054

Release Date: 05/14/2019

Located At: FMC Devens

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2017 2:28 AM

Anthony's upcoming Thanksgiving meal on the weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2017 3:55 AM

fuck that perv

he deserves NOTHING

which is exactly what i am sending him

what an ego on this thing

by Anonymousreply 42November 20, 2017 4:17 AM

I wonder how this p.o.s. is dealing with turkey day in the slammer?

Is he getting stuffed full of cagemeat?

by Anonymousreply 43November 23, 2017 12:44 AM

A Visual Guide for Anthony Weiner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 26, 2017 1:29 PM

He wants pen pals? Doesn't he have any friends he can communicate with? I guess not. I think the only people who want anything to do with him anymore are his immediate family. I think he's hoping females will write him hot letters he can masturbate to. This guy will NEVER stop being a perv.

by Anonymousreply 45November 26, 2017 3:27 PM

Weiner is just gathering "testimonials" from people as a base to write a book.

by Anonymousreply 46November 26, 2017 4:52 PM

R46 may well be right, but it could simply be a case of the lonesomes.

Think of it: he is literally unemployable from now on. He will be registered as a sex offender. No one will have anything to do with him. The food (judging from that photo) is vile. And there's nothing to do but wait for his sentence to end. There are far worse people on this planet who get away with everything.

Yes, he was stupid to persevere in his bad habits. He brought it on himself. But, really, isn't this a case of Write to him if you like or ignore the whole thing? Do you have to jump on someone who is not only down but will never be able to put his life back together?

And those "Mamma's mussy" comments are really moronic, no matter whom they're about. Grow up and act like a man.

by Anonymousreply 47November 26, 2017 5:47 PM

Weiner is an insufferable, arrogant little nit, r47. And totally unaware of the effect his bullish behaviour has on others and utterly indifferent to its impact - even if he knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 26, 2017 6:11 PM

Song for dear old poor lonesome Anthony.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 29, 2017 1:21 AM

I imagine there are crazy bitches out there who will write to him. Maybe they're "lonely"like him. Or maybe they think they'll get rich from it, by selling their "story" of being Weiner's pen pal to some tabloid. At any rate, this shows that he's still attention hungry. You'd think he'd just want to quietly do his time, but not him. He needs some woman (or girl) love. He needs someone to talk with about his cock and pussies and what not. He still needs affirmation that he's HOT.

by Anonymousreply 50November 29, 2017 1:28 AM

Why does he need a pen pal? Won't his wife write to him?

by Anonymousreply 51November 29, 2017 1:42 AM

I'm writing him, encouraging him to try the other side.

by Anonymousreply 52November 29, 2017 1:54 AM

I do feel sort of sorry for him, his compulsive behavior is so self destructive....he seems deeply troubled and lost. I hope he gets some help while he's locked up.

by Anonymousreply 53November 29, 2017 1:55 AM

I will write him.

by Anonymousreply 54November 29, 2017 2:16 AM

R37 Tsarnaev is not at Devens. He was sent to a prison in the Midwest after sentencing. Devens has a hospital and he was an inpatient there for months after his capture due to his injuries. The hospital has resources to provide treatment for sexual offenders.

by Anonymousreply 55November 29, 2017 2:30 AM

I don't think his wife would be inclined to write to him. At long last she seemed to be distancing herself from him. And she's divorcing him. So he has to look elsewhere for female companionship by soliciting "pen pals." Ew, what a creep.

by Anonymousreply 56November 29, 2017 2:36 AM

Well, I would think Hummus would want to keep in touch for the sake of his son. Remember, there's a little boy who's lost his father. Weiner never stopped to put his son first. Not once. Not even in that photo of him with an erection and his son fast asleep beside him.

Sorry. No sympathy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 29, 2017 2:42 AM

Anyone feeling sorry for Anthony Weiner tonight?

by Anonymousreply 58January 1, 2018 12:31 AM

I feel a bit sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 59January 1, 2018 12:34 AM

Feel sorry foe him. He is in jail and Harvey a rapist and predator is on the streets ?

by Anonymousreply 60January 1, 2018 12:48 AM

I always feel sorry for people with compulsions. It's difficult or impossible for them to control themselves &, when they're compelled to act in a manner that's illegal, they suffer through punishment for something that they didn't freely choose to do. Of course, I feel much sorrier for their victims. Sad stories all the way around.

by Anonymousreply 61January 1, 2018 12:51 AM

Unless he gets paroled sooner, he's facing the entire year in prison and 8 more months in 2019 after that.

by Anonymousreply 62January 2, 2018 2:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!