Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A Man For All Treasons: Mueller Investigation, Part 4

And on we go!

by Anonymousreply 60012/06/2017

Would it be pathetic of me to be proud that my name suggestion won?

by Anonymousreply 111/05/2017

No, OP. You’re allowed to take a bow. But don’t push it. Don’t go getting all cocky and try to go around naming everything.

by Anonymousreply 211/05/2017

R1 - I think you are magnificent.

by Anonymousreply 311/05/2017

Not sure why this didn't post on the other thread.

Can someone who is creative re-write the lyrics to this song from "Grease 2"?

by Anonymousreply 411/05/2017

I heard on BBC that his complimentary remark about Japan being a "warrior nation" isn't going over so well in the rest of Asia or Europe.

by Anonymousreply 511/05/2017

WEHT the sanctions?

by Anonymousreply 611/05/2017

From prior thread:

[quote]Here is my question: When you get a presidential pardon, you are admitting guilt. So if Trump pardons everyone of all crimes, does that mean they can't be charged with the same crimes at the state level, since they've already been found guilty?

I think you're thinking of double jeopardy but that doesn't apply to federal and state crimes. In other words, you can be charged for crimes based on the same facts in both state and federal court. A more interesting question is whether accepting a federal pardon can be used as evidence of guilt in a state criminal prosecution

by Anonymousreply 711/05/2017

With all of Trump's simple, unimaginative nicknames for his enemies, like "Crooked" Hillary and "Little" Marco and "Rocket Man", why doesn't somebody adopt "Treasonous" Trump? You know it would make Trump nuts and bring him all that much closer to total self-destruction.

by Anonymousreply 811/05/2017

Don the con is my favorite but turncoat trump does have a nice ring.

The whole family is a bunch of crooks but they can’t even do that right.

I’m so sad that this has happened to the U.S.... from a shining city on a hill to world on fire.

All it takes is one asshole and a couple of billionaire backers to wipe out 200 years of progress.

by Anonymousreply 911/05/2017

Benedict Donald.

by Anonymousreply 1011/05/2017

I’m totally believing that he’s broke or like a couple billion in debt.

If it comes out that he has a negative net worth, then he’s fucked. There goes his whole shtick.

by Anonymousreply 1111/05/2017

Red Don.

by Anonymousreply 1211/05/2017

You have to admit that he is super lucky. Never seen someone who is showered by the gods of luck and circumstance. But luck runs out.

by Anonymousreply 1311/05/2017

R 12 wins.

by Anonymousreply 1411/05/2017

The current makeup of the House is so far to the right that Trump could indeed murder someone on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight and they would not bring impeachment charges against him. Sorry bitches, but it ain't gonna happen.

Pelosi is correct: Democrats should concentrate on 2018, and God knows they need it as they seem to be in complete disarray. If they some how manage to pull off some victories, perhaps the impeachment process could be entertained then.

by Anonymousreply 1511/05/2017

Can’t believe these guys literally sold us out to our enemies. Wonder if you can sue people for attempting to steal your freedom? What about blocking you from voting?

They only they care about is money. There must be a way to hit them where it hurts.

by Anonymousreply 1611/05/2017

That's true, R15, but about two dozen GOP members come from districts that went for Hillary at the top of the ticket in 2016. So they could not give less of a shit about Trump's fortunes.

by Anonymousreply 1711/05/2017

I wonder if Michael Flynn's son was thinking of a Trump pardon when he tweeted this morning that the SJWs will be disappointed when he doesn't go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 1811/05/2017

Leaked Documents Show Commerce Secretary Concealed Ties to Putin Cronies:

by Anonymousreply 1911/05/2017

Another one bites the dust.

by Anonymousreply 2011/05/2017

NBC now reporting Mueller has evidence enough to bring charges against both Flynn and worse the junior dickweed son of Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 2111/05/2017

The webs are all so complicated, and yet all so simple because all rivers flow to the Volga.

by Anonymousreply 2211/05/2017

Just how guilty is Flynn? Remember his lawyer asking for immunity from the Senate Intelligence Committee?

Remember Trump encouraging him to ask for it?

by Anonymousreply 2311/05/2017

r19....we already knew that.....He ran and co-owned The Bank of Cyprus.....with, wait for it....the Russians. How the hell he was allowed to be confirmed is a mystery.....wait, McConnell didnt give a shit who he confirmed "because the President has a right to the cabinet he chooses". Can everyone say COMPLICIT ?

by Anonymousreply 2411/05/2017

I hope this is true

by Anonymousreply 2511/05/2017

Oh Wilbur, say it ain't so.

With a name like Wilbur, anyting is possible. The noose is tightening. Cleaning the swamp.

JUST IN from NBC: Leaked documents show Trump aide concealed ties to Putin cronies. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross has profited handsomely from a shipping company with business ties to Putin’s family

by Anonymousreply 2611/05/2017

WOW. That reporting at R25, if true, is off the charts. Mike FLynn Sr. not being allowed to let Mike FLynn Jr. know he had turned state's evidence to protect his own son from the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 2711/05/2017

I wish it was true R27, but Mensch is the source so.....I've got my grain of salt at the ready.

by Anonymousreply 2811/05/2017

Traitors' tears are the most delicious tears of all. I bet they'd do wonders for deep-seated wrinkles as well. Flynn should definitely bottle them and sell them on Ebay when he's in the slammer.

by Anonymousreply 2911/05/2017

Wilbur looks like he likes to feel up on firm young breasteses!

by Anonymousreply 3011/05/2017

[quote]With all of Trump's simple, unimaginative nicknames for his enemies, like "Crooked" Hillary and "Little" Marco and "Rocket Man", why doesn't somebody adopt "Treasonous" Trump? You know it would make Trump nuts and bring him all that much closer to total self-destruction.

I like “Traitor Trump”

by Anonymousreply 3111/05/2017

What a tangled web they weave, when first they practice to "MAGA" and lock up everyone who dares oppose them!

by Anonymousreply 3211/05/2017

Yeah, I was going to suggest "Treason Trump", it seems catchier than Traitor Trump for some reason to my ears.

by Anonymousreply 3311/05/2017

This poor doggy

by Anonymousreply 3411/05/2017

flynn should die. he's a fucking traitor!

All these cunts are money hungry and Russians have plenty of it, and most of it is dirty.

by Anonymousreply 3511/05/2017

hey, they said the paradise papers also leaked a lot about other govts and dealings of the queen! I wish I was a hacker and could do things like this!

by Anonymousreply 3611/05/2017

[bold]Guardian: Russia funded Facebook and Twitter investments through Kushner associate[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 3711/05/2017

And not any Clintons, R36, though the Bros will never mention that.

by Anonymousreply 3811/05/2017

Whoa, R37, here we go...

by Anonymousreply 3911/05/2017

Wilbur Ross always makes me think of Sam Drucker, (although has any old geezer ever had a more perfect name?)

by Anonymousreply 4011/05/2017

I didn't realize that espionage was a capital crime. In theory, Trump could be executed?

by Anonymousreply 4111/05/2017

Whoever, with intent or reason to believe that it is to be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of a foreign nation, communicates, delivers, or transmits, or attempts to communicate, deliver, or transmit, to any foreign government, or to any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States, or to any representative, officer, agent, employee, subject, or citizen thereof, either directly or indirectly, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, note, instrument, appliance, or information relating to the national defense, shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years or for life, except that the sentence of death shall not be imposed unless the jury or, if there is no jury, the court, further finds that the offense resulted in the identification by a foreign power (as defined in section 101(a) of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978) of an individual acting as an agent of the United States and consequently in the death of that individual, or directly concerned nuclear weaponry, military spacecraft or satellites, early warning systems, or other means of defense or retaliation against large-scale attack; war plans; communications intelligence or cryptographic information; or any other major weapons system or major element of defense strategy.

by Anonymousreply 4211/05/2017

From The Guardian, linked at r37:

[quote]Two Russian state institutions with close ties to Vladimir Putin funded substantial investments in Twitter and Facebook through a business associate of Jared Kushner, leaked documents reveal. The investments were made through a Russian technology magnate, Yuri Milner, who also holds a stake in a company co-owned by Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior White House adviser. The discovery is likely to stir concerns over Russian influence in US politics and the role played by social media in last year’s presidential election. It may also raise new questions for the social media companies and for Kushner.

by Anonymousreply 4311/05/2017

R41 who knows what Traitor Trump is telling Daddy Vladdy at their private meetings. Remember when he didn't even use his own translator at their last private meeting? Would you put it last him to divulge our military secrets?

by Anonymousreply 4411/05/2017

If I were Flynn and I cared about my son, and it appears he does (though the son looks like a sociopath to me), I would be turning state's evidence immediately in order to save the life of my son.

by Anonymousreply 4511/05/2017

Guys, Louise Mensch is not a reliable source.

by Anonymousreply 4611/05/2017

R46, no one is citing Louise Mensch. We're citing the Guardian and NBC.

by Anonymousreply 4711/05/2017

R25 cites Mensch.

by Anonymousreply 4811/05/2017

Fuck off r48 you are not the hall monitor here

by Anonymousreply 4911/05/2017

Second that mensch is iffy. She has the broken clock syndrome. Not sure what her motives are but her info is spotty at best. It targets people that don’t have time to research everything she claims. If you squint your eyes, it could seem like she has info. But it doesn’t hold up.

by Anonymousreply 5011/05/2017

Video mashup maker Vic Berger weighs in on Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 5111/05/2017

Flynn should be forced to stand watching from the hangman’s scaffold with a noose around his neck and his feet and hands bound, as Flynn Jr. is shot by firing squad.

Jr’s bullet-riddled corpse should then be hauled up the steps and dumped at Flynn’s feet.

Then, Flynn Sr. should be made to stand there looking at what he has wrought for a good half hour before the hood is pulled down over his head and the trap is pulled.

by Anonymousreply 5211/05/2017

Save the life of my child, cried the treasonous father

by Anonymousreply 5311/05/2017

the nbc report is juicy enough without all the kooks adding to it.

by Anonymousreply 5411/05/2017

Fake news.

by Anonymousreply 5511/05/2017

I barely knew the old man. And the son was nothing but a glorified coffee boy.

by Anonymousreply 5611/05/2017

So, who in the Trump administration [italic]isn't[/italic] connected to the Russians?

by Anonymousreply 5711/05/2017

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

by Anonymousreply 5811/05/2017

E57, Who in the entire GOP isn't connected to the Russians in some way?

by Anonymousreply 5911/05/2017

Even Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house.

by Anonymousreply 6011/05/2017

I think Corker saw the writing on the wall and that’s why he wanted to be the first to stab trump in the back.

When it’s all over, wont he look like a hero?

So will Kathy Griffin for that matter

by Anonymousreply 6111/05/2017

What about Jodi Ernst. She gives me Russia vibes for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 6211/05/2017

Even right-leaning Forbes has this to say...

by Anonymousreply 6311/05/2017

[quote]What about Jodi Ernst. She gives me Russia vibes for some reason.

Specifically, "Russian Olympic lady swimmer on Oral Turinabol" vibes.

by Anonymousreply 6411/05/2017

Cat fight among the southern belles!!!

by Anonymousreply 6511/05/2017

WaPo: At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition

by Anonymousreply 6611/05/2017

Russian oligarch> bank of cypress> wilbur ross> paul manaforte> russian oligarch purchase of Trump white elephant for twice purchase price only to tear down> money laundering> Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 6711/05/2017

What Happened to Jane Mayer When She Wrote About the Koch Brothers

by Anonymousreply 6811/05/2017

Figuring that out took three years, Ms. Mayer said, and she writes that she traced it to a “boiler room” operation involving several people who have worked closely with Koch business concerns. But the private investigation firm may be of particular interest to New Yorkers.

“The firm, it appears, was Vigilant Resources International, whose founder and chairman, Howard Safir, had been New York City’s police commissioner under the former Mayor Rudolph Giuliani,” she writes in “Dark Money.”

I swear, America's mayor is at the bottom of every scumbag move in the country.

by Anonymousreply 6911/05/2017

[quote] At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition

That sure seems like a lot of people. And, interestingly enough, they all seemed to forget about those contacts until they were forced to admit that they occurred.

A lot of people with bad memories -- but just wait. The best is yet to come.

by Anonymousreply 7011/05/2017

This seems big -- Russian lawyer says the junior agreed to review anti- Russian law at the sane meeting he requests documents damaging to Clinton

by Anonymousreply 7111/06/2017

Thread on the above form Renato Mariotti

by Anonymousreply 7211/06/2017

So Mueller is really putting the squeeze on Flynn! I can feel the tightening just reading about it. What will he do?

I can't imagine Trump pardoning a General for treason. Maybe the son.

by Anonymousreply 7311/06/2017

Jesus christ, the paradise papers have cleanly linked Jared and many republican members of Congress, AND Facebook and Twitter (looking at you, Zuckerberg) directly to treason. Russia owns fucking 10% of Facebook. No wonder they never got back to me when I reported death threats from Bernie bros because I wanted Hillary's name added to the list of inspirational women for the Women's March, and said so publicly.

by Anonymousreply 7411/06/2017

I think Don Jr said what he said, just so he could get the dirt on Hillary. He wasn't really gonna review shit. he wasn't gonna do anything. His type will say or promise to do something to get what he wants...after they get it, they don't do shit.

by Anonymousreply 7511/06/2017

Maybe maybe not. Did you read the Renato thread? It's the offer that is important for criminal culpability, not actually doing anything.

But things were done. Changing GOP platform, now not enforcing sanctions

by Anonymousreply 7611/06/2017
by Anonymousreply 7711/07/2017

Drip

Drip

Drip

by Anonymousreply 7811/07/2017

If Mueller keeps doing what he's doing, he will go down in history as one of the Great Americans.

by Anonymousreply 7911/07/2017

Benedict Donald.

by Anonymousreply 8011/07/2017
by Anonymousreply 8111/07/2017

He sort of looks like an old man who needs his own bodyguards.

by Anonymousreply 8211/07/2017

@KenDilanianNBC

Wow: JD Gordon tells NBC's @vmsalama he tried to stop Page from going to Moscow, but Page went around him "directly to campaign leadership."

by Anonymousreply 8311/07/2017

Who's JD Gordon

by Anonymousreply 8411/07/2017

JD Gordon is a Trump campaign national security adviser. He's saying that he told Page not to go to Russia but Page went above his head to get permission.

by Anonymousreply 8511/07/2017

Above his head to who? Let me guess, their name rhymes with “Ronald Stump.”

by Anonymousreply 8611/07/2017

Damn, I can't believe Trump is going to be meeting with Putin with all this is coming to light. Arrogant Ass that he is.

by Anonymousreply 8711/07/2017

The only way a civilian Federal employee ca.n lose their pe.sion is if s/he is convicted of treason. I bet that's true for military as well. I suppose if you were convicted of treason you wouldn't need a pension. A spouse would be screwed though.

by Anonymousreply 8811/07/2017

R87 how else is he going to suck his cock?

by Anonymousreply 8911/07/2017

I bet Donnie meets without Putin alone and without his own translator like last time. Would anyone be surprised if he was giving away our and our allies' secrets?

by Anonymousreply 9011/07/2017

He’s probably going to ask Putin what to do next. And ask if he’s done enough to earn asylum there.

by Anonymousreply 9111/07/2017

I’m betting that Mueller is waiting until after the election to make arrest as to not be tarred and feathered like Comey.

by Anonymousreply 9211/07/2017

r92....why ?...none of them are running for office.....besides, Republicans vote republican, even if its against their best interests, regardless of whats going on......see the current clusterfucks in Congress as an example.

by Anonymousreply 9311/07/2017

Yes but it is Election Day. That happens every year. People forget that.

It’s just not the best time to do a big republican sting like the one that’s coming.

by Anonymousreply 9411/07/2017

Is EVERYBODY in collusion with Russia?!

by Anonymousreply 9511/07/2017

Joan, bitch

by Anonymousreply 9611/07/2017

Seth Abramson has been hard at work perusing through 243 pages of Page's testimony.

[quote]This thread lists EVERY bombshell in Carter Page's Congressional testimony—each summarized in ONE sentence. Hope you'll pass it on.

[quote]115/ Today a great blow was struck against the Trump-Russia conspiracy—which is now *undeniable*, and will bring down this presidency. {end}

by Anonymousreply 9711/07/2017

Carter Page looks 100% like a pig bottom.

by Anonymousreply 9811/07/2017

[quote] I can't believe Trump is going to be meeting with Putin with all this is coming to light Arrogant Ass that he is.

Putin is making him do it. Trump has to obey. He's putins bitch

by Anonymousreply 9911/07/2017

Flynn and Manafort are both sure they are getting a pardon....how do we crucify Trump first? I want the fucker Trump, arrested ax soon as possible...he is more guilty than anyone else. The whole bunch of them need to go to prison but Trump needs it worse than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 10011/07/2017

Putin and Trump want to talk about all those sanctions recently imposed by a nearly unanimous congress. You know, the ones that haven’t actually gone into effect for no discernible reason.

by Anonymousreply 10111/07/2017

The founders' 3 big fuck ups:

Electoral college

Pardon power

2nd amendment

Agree?

by Anonymousreply 10211/07/2017

Let them get pardons. That's an admission of guilt. And further collusion and obstruction of justice. There are more to go after as well.

March on trump inexorably.

by Anonymousreply 10311/07/2017

[quote] R88: The only way a civilian Federal employee ca.n lose their pe.sion is if s/he is convicted of treason. I bet that's true for military as well.

I think a dishonorable discharge will cost one their pension. I can’t verify, though.

by Anonymousreply 10411/07/2017

Trump needs a strategy about his pardons. Accepting a pardon means admitting guilt, and waiving one’s right to be silent to avoid incriminating oneself. Trump won’t grant a pardon to someone who would then be required to testify against Trump.

by Anonymousreply 10511/07/2017

When did Page testify?

by Anonymousreply 10611/07/2017

How could 45 come out looking good by pardoning Manafort Andy Flynn when even republicans in the senate and house have come out and sayung that they are very badly men? I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 10711/07/2017

R102, I like the electoral college. It should have served to keep Trump from election. It needs to be tweaked to make it work. Unless that is not practical, and can’t work in real life? If not, it should be trashed.

I also like the pardon. Obama pardoned some people sentenced for drug offenses and given ridiculously severe sentences.

The second amendment needs to be tweaked. I don’t know a lot about guns, but obviously, things are out of control. Automatic weapons need to be banned.

by Anonymousreply 10811/07/2017

[quote]I like the electoral college. It should have served to keep Trump from election. It needs to be tweaked to make it work.

Know what would've worked to keep both W and trump out? The popular vote. In fact, the repigs have won the popular vote only one time in the last 25 years.

And you won't like pardons very much after trump creates a contstitional crisis by using them to obstruct and the GOP lets him get away with it. I'd rather revise sentencing guidelines and draconian drug laws.

by Anonymousreply 10911/07/2017

I remember some hanky panky going on with the electoral collage voters. Manaforte was in charge of electoral collage.

Some voted against Hillary against their district’s votes. I’m sure it will come out in the wash.

by Anonymousreply 11011/07/2017

original bump

by Anonymousreply 11111/08/2017

Russia investigators probe 2016 GOP platform fight

by Anonymousreply 11211/08/2017

Damn - with all the news focusing on the Texas shooting and mid-term elections, I'm going thru withdrawal regarding the Russia probe.

by Anonymousreply 11311/08/2017

Patience. Mueller is doing his usual methodical work that is exquisitely detailed and rock solid in terms of applying the facts to the law.

In the end, the Repukes are likely going to have their asses handed to them as a result of letting this Trump the traitor take over.

by Anonymousreply 11411/09/2017

Am I the only one who finds Mueller very sexy?

by Anonymousreply 11511/09/2017

I'm with you R115.

by Anonymousreply 11611/09/2017

Rep. Eric Swalwell‏

EVERY @HouseGOP member of @HouseJudiciary committee just voted against my legislation requiring Congress be notified ASAP by intel officials if election interference has occurred. So, we don’t want to know?

by Anonymousreply 11711/09/2017

They don't want anything to interfere with their tax scam. They know this is their only shot and it will be sweet as fuck when they fail

by Anonymousreply 11811/09/2017

Meant to add this to r118 -- something to look forward to

by Anonymousreply 11911/09/2017

Sam Bee interviewed Eric Schneiderman.

by Anonymousreply 12011/09/2017

Drip

by Anonymousreply 12111/09/2017

He has the face of an old wizened horse r115.......

by Anonymousreply 12211/09/2017

From John Schindler, former NSA guy: Spies Suspect Kremlin Is Pushing Dozens of Fake Trump Sex Tapes

As many as a dozen intelligence services worldwide, on four continents, are in possession of some sort of “Trump tape” featuring sexual escapades of a controversial nature; in some cases, the women involved appear to be underage. Some of these tapes have been shared with the Mueller investigation.

One Western intelligence agency with a solid professional reputation is in possession of an unpleasant Trump tape that they assess “with high confidence” is bona fide, i.e. exactly what it appears to be. They obtained the tape from a trusted source who plausibly had access to it. Over the decades, Trump has traveled widely—including to Russia more than once—and thereby exposed himself to surreptitious filming in numerous countries.

However, here’s the rub: Many of the “Trump tapes” floating around in spy circles worldwide cannot be verified, while some of them are obvious fakes. The Western spy agency that’s holding a Trump tape they’re pretty sure is real has also been approached two other times with tapes that were less solid—and one of them was transparently fake.

It’s obvious to savvy Western counterspies that someone is spreading fake Trump tapes—not all of them high quality—to muddy the waters. The obvious suspect, of course, is the Kremlin. Since the Russians know all about President Trump’s decades of personal antics, including what kompromat exists on him, they appear to be pushing dubious and unverifiable tapes, some of them obviously fake, to create chaos and confusion.

by Anonymousreply 12311/09/2017

You can spot the fakes because of how huge his hands look. His hands and, um, other things...

by Anonymousreply 12411/09/2017

Seth Abramson‏Verified account @SethAbramson 19m19 minutes ago

Working on some big things today. That's the only reason I've been scarce. Hoping to help break some important news.

by Anonymousreply 12511/09/2017

R67 summed it up well.

by Anonymousreply 12611/09/2017

R125 That got me really excited, can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 12711/09/2017

Seth Abramson posted this:

BREAKING: As I previously reported, Paul Wood (Chief BBC Russia Correspondent) has written of *multiple* witnesses at the Ritz Moscow who saw those women *with* Trump as he tried to get them up to his room *without* having them sign in. So the offer made to Trump was *accepted*.

by Anonymousreply 12811/09/2017

It seems that the body man for Trump says he left Trump’s door and went to bed. In other words, “after I left I don’t know.”

by Anonymousreply 12911/09/2017

Schilling lying fir the boss. But the boss can't save him this time

by Anonymousreply 13011/09/2017

Seth Abramson also links to this article which has a lot of detail.

The writer of the article states:

And the former MI6 agent is not the only source for the claim about Russian kompromat on the president-elect. Back in August, a retired spy told me he had been informed of its existence by "the head of an East European intelligence agency".

Later, I used an intermediary to pass some questions to active duty CIA officers dealing with the case file - they would not speak to me directly. I got a message back that there was "more than one tape", "audio and video", on "more than one date", in "more than one place" - in the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow and also in St Petersburg - and that the material was "of a sexual nature".

by Anonymousreply 13111/09/2017

Trump tried to get with Miss Hungary but she turned him down. So then he ended up with hookers sent to his room? Who sent them?

by Anonymousreply 13211/09/2017

Pee tapes breaking news are truly the best kind of breaking news.

by Anonymousreply 13311/09/2017

Roy Moore deserves his own thread

by Anonymousreply 13411/09/2017

We've been discussing Moore here.

by Anonymousreply 13511/09/2017

Breaking: Mueller has interviewed Stephen Miller

by Anonymousreply 13611/09/2017

Young Gargamel is up.

by Anonymousreply 13711/09/2017

Steven seems like the type that thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. They'll crucify him

by Anonymousreply 13811/09/2017

Mueller is a handsome daddy, but at 6'5" I rather Comey have me over a barrel. Comey is like most of the Jesuits I have had sex with. Hot dom tops that are great for conversation BETWEEN the fuckings.

by Anonymousreply 13911/09/2017

Young

by Anonymousreply 14011/09/2017

They’re burning through interviews rapidly. I consider that a bad sign. If therecwere more, they would need more time. Hope I’m wrong.

by Anonymousreply 14111/09/2017

Concern troll

by Anonymousreply 14211/09/2017

I hope I’m wrong, maybe I am.

by Anonymousreply 14311/09/2017

Try to be optimistic. I know it's hard after that kick in the gut last year.

by Anonymousreply 14411/09/2017

R141, I hope you’re wrong. It looks like they’re looking for verification of the pee pee tapes right now. Looks like a Mueller considers them evidence of bribery from the Russians. Which kills two birds with one stone. One, treason, and two, the moral outrage factor. And gives him the right to use the pee pee tapes as evidence of treason. I don’t know how much Miller has to do with this part.

by Anonymousreply 14511/09/2017

Can we PLEASE refer to them as the piss tapes?

by Anonymousreply 14611/10/2017

I think Mueller is trying to catch them all in lies then lower the boom. Lying is a prosecutable crime. I want to watch one big round up of arrests.

by Anonymousreply 14711/10/2017

Mueller now investigating Flynn's plan to illegally kidnap anti-Erdogan Turkish cleric living in the U.S. and deliver him back to Turkey (let me remind you that Erdogan and Putin = best pals).

by Anonymousreply 14811/10/2017

On Morning Joe it was alleged that then incoming National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, was going to use "extraordinary rendition" to kidnap an American citizen and deliver him to the Turkish government in return for millions of dollars. Junior Flynn was in on it.

Lies abound.

by Anonymousreply 14911/10/2017

r149.....old news.....from March 2017.......

by Anonymousreply 15011/10/2017

Not oldews, R150. It was released an hour ago.

by Anonymousreply 15111/10/2017

[quote][R141], I hope you’re wrong. It looks like they’re looking for verification of the pee pee tapes right now. Looks like a Mueller considers them evidence of bribery from the Russians. Which kills two birds with one stone. One, treason, and two, the moral outrage factor.

If the rumors on Twitter are true, the peepee tapes are the tip of the iceberg.

Think violent abusive sex with an 13yo girl dressed up in a cheap blond wig to look like Ivanka. On videotape.

The other rumor floating around of course is that Russia has put together several fake Trump sex tapes. So whatever turns up in public will need to be verified in some form.

by Anonymousreply 15211/10/2017

Fox News will broadcast one of the fakes and say they’re all fake. They need a witness.

by Anonymousreply 15311/10/2017

r151......the article I posted was from March, 2017....it was big news at the time.....the Turkish, the planned kidnapping, Woosley being there with Flynn. FFS....pay attention to whats going on around you. Just like with Trumps ties to Russia....those stories have been floating around for A YEAR before the election....yet nobody payed attention....and now everything is NEWS. The majority of these stories have been circulating for over a year and are being recycled now because NOBODY, with the exception of Maddow, NYT and WaPo, paid attention the first time.

by Anonymousreply 15411/10/2017

Ivanka must be absolutely mortified r152. I mean, a CHEAP wig???

by Anonymousreply 15511/10/2017

Back before the election, there was even a rumor about a snuff tape.

by Anonymousreply 15611/10/2017

Twitter said that news organizations have gotten fake tapes, but they also have some that are likely real.

by Anonymousreply 15711/10/2017

[quote]Think violent abusive sex with an 13yo girl dressed up in a cheap blond wig to look like Ivanka. On videotape.

That's our boy!

by Anonymousreply 15811/10/2017

There aren't very many crimes so serious that the GOP won't excuse it as long as you have an (R) after your name.

by Anonymousreply 15911/10/2017

With Republicans in Alabama standing behind child molester Roy Moore, the pee pee tape isn't going to sway anyone, even if it does exist.

by Anonymousreply 16011/10/2017

The pee tapes (the real ones and several more fake ones) absolutely do exist and Mueller has obtained some of them from foreign intelligence agencies. His bodyguard tried to exculpate himself and his boss by saying he retired to his room so couldn't be sure what went down. The only question is if they're ever going to be released to the general public.

by Anonymousreply 16111/10/2017

Putin's puppet U S administration, agents, spies, etc. Reaches into cabinet, Congresss, and right-wing mediia.

by Anonymousreply 16211/10/2017

I suffer from emetophobia, so I don't care to view the pee pee takes, but I hope they are authenticated and released.

by Anonymousreply 16311/10/2017

As I understand it, there is footage of Trump (with the bodyguard still present) arguing at front desk that he doesn't want to officially sign the women into the room.

by Anonymousreply 16411/10/2017

Why aren't any of these tapes available on youtube? This is a failure of the information age! I can't be expected to wait until Christmas!

by Anonymousreply 16511/10/2017

Matt Getz (Fl), Louie Gomer (Tx), and Andy Biggs (Az), are the three Republican Congressmen who introduced a resolution to have Mueller removed.

Getz is the guy that had political influence to have DUI charges dropped in 2010.

What are the "foreign" ties of each? Are they receiving $$$$ from the Mercers? If not, who? Getz appears to be leading the trio, introducing the resolution.

by Anonymousreply 16611/10/2017

^Louie Gohmert (correction)

by Anonymousreply 16711/10/2017

^Matt Gaetz (correction also)

by Anonymousreply 16811/10/2017

So there may have been five pee pee girls instead of two? Someone must have really got drenched.

by Anonymousreply 16911/10/2017

[quote]They’re burning through interviews rapidly. I consider that a bad sign.

Um, why on earth would that be a bad sign? Mueller is casting a wide net and, lord knows, there are plenty of fish in that particular putrid sea.

[quote]If therecwere more, they would need more time. Hope I’m wrong.

You're wrong. Mueller hasn't given a time frame as to when he's wrapping things up. He acted in Manafort's case because there were statute of limitations issues. This is going to continue well into 2018.

by Anonymousreply 17011/10/2017

A little levity.

by Anonymousreply 17111/10/2017

I'm sure that Trump believes that everyone will fall for this nonsense about him asking Putin if he interfered in the 2016 election.

Trumpie: "Hey, I'm really curious, did you meddle in 2016 to help me?"

Putin: "Nyet."

Trumpie: "Well, OK then. That's it. Thanks."

This is all so patently stupid on so many levels, yet this moron thinks that this little scenario is even remotely credible. It ranks right up there with Trump masquerading as publicist "John Miller" to brag about himself. I'm certain that he concocted this plan in his own twisted mind and never discussed it with anyone else. I seriously doubt that it even occurred, and it is unlikely that there is an official transcript of the conversation. The man lies about EVERYTHING. Why would anyone think that he is being truthful about this?

by Anonymousreply 17211/11/2017

I know PBS Frontline has been running a series on Putin - they talk to former heads of the CIA, and many other people that were formerly in the administration. The reason the Russians helped Trump is because they knew that by doing so, we'd not raise an eyebrow as Russia plowed over Ukraine, Georgia, and other nations in the eastern European theater. Putin is a sneaky fucker.

by Anonymousreply 17311/11/2017

Putin is the weaseliest weasel to ever weasel.

by Anonymousreply 17411/11/2017

R172, a smart man would ask Presidents Bush and Obama about their experiences with Putin. But Trump isn’t smart, obviously. And he doesn’t care, anyway, as Putin has something on him, so he’s going to cower. Weakest President ever.

by Anonymousreply 17511/11/2017

DT will NEVER say anything critical of VP.

VP owns DT lock, stock, and barrel. Why? Shady financial dealings, salacious evidence, and collusion activites.

What else could it be? Mutual sexual lust? Too bizarre to contemplate.

by Anonymousreply 17611/11/2017

Say what you want, but I admire Putin. Russians should be proud.

by Anonymousreply 17711/11/2017

Perhaps this will calm the concerns of our resident doubters.

by Anonymousreply 17811/11/2017

R178, glad to read. I am hopeful.

by Anonymousreply 17911/11/2017

Who cares about Mueller anymore? We know, DEFINITIVELY, that Russia had nothing to do with the election. Putin told Trump. They did a pinky swear and everything. Case closed!

by Anonymousreply 18011/11/2017

Maybe Trump looked Putin’s soul?

by Anonymousreply 18111/11/2017

The most infuriating thing today that came out is Trump warning us, American citizens, that we have made Vladimir Putin very angry because we are investigating Trumpco's treason and Putin's hostile acts of war.

by Anonymousreply 18211/11/2017

He also said people will die. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 18311/11/2017

Yes, Trump, we know people will die. The people getting killed are the Russians that Putin is murdering to cover up his tracks. The list is getting long.

by Anonymousreply 18411/11/2017

Yeah, those pee pee girls disappeared, never to talk.

by Anonymousreply 18511/11/2017

The Russian hooker pee pee girls are at the bottom of the Volga River.

by Anonymousreply 18611/11/2017

Alexander Litvinenko's wife said her husband was murdered because he was exposing Putin as a pedophile. There is indeed this very creepy footage of Putin lifting up the t-shirt of a 4 year old boy and kissing his naked stomach.

by Anonymousreply 18711/11/2017

Talk about pissing your life away.......

by Anonymousreply 18811/11/2017

bump for a weekend review

by Anonymousreply 18911/11/2017

I thought this was a joke, so embarrassing:

[quote]@realDonaldTrump: Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

by Anonymousreply 19011/11/2017

R190, I can’t wait until he’s gone.

by Anonymousreply 19111/11/2017

R190, I look at that and I do not even know what to think.

by Anonymousreply 19211/11/2017

R190, it just occurred to me that he must’ve googled the word dotard.

JFC.

by Anonymousreply 19311/11/2017

He also tweeted about how Obama "had zero chemistry with Putin". Something is seriously wrong in this country that he hasn't been removed yet, Trump sounds like he is a nutter.

by Anonymousreply 19411/11/2017

Trump called him Rocket Man. I can’t wait until the adults are in charge again.

by Anonymousreply 19511/11/2017

Apparently, according to the Steele dossier, Trump isn't concerned about the Russian interference because the focus on Russia means that no one is looking at his business dealings with China where he is said to have paid big illegal bribes. He wants to change the law that says it's illegal for American businesses to pay bribes to do business in corrupt countries.

by Anonymousreply 19611/11/2017

china got a huge gift from the US when he ripped up the TPP.

by Anonymousreply 19711/12/2017

[quote]Trump called him Rocket Man.

And later expanded it to "Little Rocket Man," at the UN I believe. So he was making a reference either to height or age or both, like he did with "Little Marco" Rubio during the primaries.

Oh, the big fat old bully can dish it out but not take it.

by Anonymousreply 19811/12/2017

When Gaetz posted on twitter that he was introducing the motion to have Mueller removed, he was fucking roasted. It was hilarious.

Dump isn't the only idiot who thinks all of those bot accounts are real. That dick weed thought he was going to get support when he tweeted that. He got blasted instead.

by Anonymousreply 19911/12/2017

R52= Cersei Lannister

by Anonymousreply 20011/12/2017

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Republican adults actually like the fact that Mueller is investigating, as a way to manipulate and control Trump. I think every intelligent person knows that he needs to be managed.

by Anonymousreply 20111/12/2017

In a strange way I hope Trump doesn't get impeached. He is so outrageous and disgusting that he has inspired a much higher level of activism from Dems and allied independents.. The Media has placed so much emphasis on Trump that we have not properly focused enough on the vile people like Mike Pence and McConnell, Grassley and the rogues gallery of people in the U.S. Senate.

As for the House Paul Ryan Trey Gowdy, Devin Nunes, Darryl Issa, etc. are the tip of the iceberg. If Trump leaves office, the media will make the same mistake they made earlier. They misled us by touting what a great guy Kelly, the Chief of Staff is, only to get the rude shock of discovering he is just as bad as Trump.

Pence is such a fucking phony, he may lull the media or the public or at least too many of the "independent voters" that he is a safer bet than Trump and that could not be further from the truth. They are all evil. Unless Mueller plans on indicting the entire GOP as a criminal enterprise under RICO, and throws in obstruction charges for Ryan, Nunes, Gowdy, Grassley, Priebus and a few others, we may as well have the poster boy for evil in the Oval and keep pissing on all his and the GOP's legislative goals. Let's make sure the Tax Plan & Trump's budget proposals fail.

The enrollment is higher than ever for Obamacare, the courts are stopping Trump from imposing a lot of his "bans" and Cities, states and corporate entities all over the United States are ignoring his pull out of the Paris Accords and doing their own thing. If we can impose enough pressure on corporate America to insist they police themselves, we might be able to survive.

It will be tense and harrowing and we will have to stay vigilant and active...just like the Republicans...but we can do it. Look at how De Vos is trying to resign because of all the headaches we're causing. We need to be as obstructionist and determined as they have always been. We have coasted for a long time. We had eight years of Obama and now we need to step up.

by Anonymousreply 20211/12/2017

Interesting new tactic, Natasha @ R202 "Don't prosecute; just enable and endure!"

by Anonymousreply 20311/12/2017

Vlad Puty must have gotten an awesome rim job at the Asian summit.

by Anonymousreply 20411/12/2017

R203 you’re being unfair to R202.

by Anonymousreply 20511/12/2017

R203 you’re being unfair to R202. Why do you think they’re a Russian troll? I have to admit I go back and forth with wanting to impeach Trump. He’s galvanizing us in a way that’s unseen in my lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 20611/12/2017

Trump is too stressful. I preferred “no drama Obama”. I grew to hate Dubya, but I never felt the utter contempt and fear I feel about or with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 20711/12/2017

I don think R202 is a Russian Troll. I disagree, I want Trump out, but I can appreciate his point.

by Anonymousreply 20811/12/2017

Trump is nominating some awful characters to be federal judges. One is a lawyer that has never represented a client in court. He is just a right-winger operative known for vicious attacks on HRC.

If DT stays in office, expect more damage to the judiciary, the environment, education, and foreign affairs. And elevating Pence would be no joy either.

There are no good choices unless the whole 'ticket' and administration exit the scene.

The corporate media does just enough to keep Trump from falling to assure the inflaming saga continues due to their financial interests.

by Anonymousreply 20911/12/2017

There is supposedly to be an incredibly harrowing story dropping tonight, according to Ackerman. We'll see if it does.

by Anonymousreply 21011/12/2017

LOL! R202 here. No I'm not a troll. And honestly I bounce back and forth, too. I know we need to get rid of Trump. he is a criminal and a threat to our national security, probably committed treason. But I'm also scared of what comes after Trump.

Because if Pence becomes President, just based on human nature and what we already know about the sheeple, and the Media, it would be SO easy for many Americans and for the media to back off and "give Pence a chance." And that would be terrible.

The thing is the corruption and the depravity in our government in at least both the Executive, and both houses of the Legislative branches goes so deep, and it's so pervasive, that too many people could breathe a sigh of relief if Trump gets ousted, and then we end up with Pence and most of the rest of the vermin still in place to do great harm.

My thing is I can't believe the Russians would just buy Trump off. There are a lot of people in Congress who deserve a closer look & I hope Mueller and his people have the time they need to get all of them. In fact I'd rather he save Trump for last. Trump, Bannon Donnie Jr. and JAred all go down together. That way Trump can't issue any pardons! I feel so bi-polar, so indecisive. I want Mueller to get Trump and his gang, but I also am afraid of what comes after. There. Does that make more sense or is it clearer?

by Anonymousreply 21111/12/2017

I guess what I'm also saying is that getting Trump and his cabal isn't enough. If they get Manafort, Flynn, Bannon, Donnie jr., Jared and Trump, it won't be enough. I'm not talking about bit players like Carter Page or Stephen Miller. They need to go deeper. Way deeper. I think by the time Watergate wrapped, the FBI got dozens and dozens of people besides Nixon. No one in Congress, but the Executive Branch, White House staff was decimated.

by Anonymousreply 21211/12/2017

by Anonymousreply 21311/12/2017

R213 Brace yourselves, everyone!

by Anonymousreply 21411/12/2017

that was this morning...

well?

by Anonymousreply 21511/12/2017

Putin obviously has a whole lot on Trump and we have to watch all this trash, play out in front of us and act like we do not know what has been going on with Trump and Putin. Why the fuck, don't you guys email or call your Congressman and tell them you are sick to death of the asshole, criminal in the White House?

by Anonymousreply 21611/12/2017

Maybe someone quashed the story, especially if it's national security. Maybe it's part of the Mueller investigation. Whatever. They will probably release it tomorrow. They will not sit on a story indefinitely. It'll come out. And honestly it'll probably be something we here, have already speculated about or strongly suspected. Taken as a whole the DL gang is pretty damned perceptive.

by Anonymousreply 21711/12/2017

Is that a reputable person? I have heard the name. It's still early so maybe it is later tonight.

by Anonymousreply 21811/12/2017

Or maybe it's this story from the Times?

by Anonymousreply 21911/12/2017

Well he doesn't mention that story so Im not sure if that's it.

That is not really anything new,

by Anonymousreply 22011/12/2017

I see you guys are still waiting for those indictments every Friday. Good luck with that. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 22111/12/2017

iHe just retweeted this ike 5 min ago...

@attackerman and @ScribblerSix (author of 'No Easy Day' & 'American Radical') have a holy shit story coming up.

its coming

by Anonymousreply 22211/12/2017

This is it?!

by Anonymousreply 22311/12/2017

Thank you, R223!

by Anonymousreply 22411/12/2017

This should be posted to the "I Want To Be Underwhelmed, pt. 307,904" thread.

by Anonymousreply 22511/12/2017

yes that was it. Terrible as it is, I don't think its in Mueller's wheelhouse. So, perhaps a separate thread is in order.

by Anonymousreply 22611/12/2017

It’s a holy shit story. What the fuck is going on an Africa?!

by Anonymousreply 22711/12/2017

Wasn't this already in the news though? I swear we saw this story a week or two ago.

by Anonymousreply 22811/12/2017

[quote] Trump is nominating some awful characters to be federal judges. One is a lawyer that has never represented a client in court. He is just a right-winger operative known for vicious attacks on HRC.

Mike Pence has his sticky little fingers all over the judicial nominations -- and they are dreadful. The folks in the WH don't give a fuck, and neither do the members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, who are happy to approve anyone nominated by the Orange Cheetolini, even those deemed unqualified by the American Bar Association. The Alabama candidate referred to above has been out of law school for three years and has never tried a case. He's a nasty reich-wing blogger who happened to graduate from Harvard Law School. He is totally unqualified to be a U.S. District Judge with a lifetime appointment. He's clearly bigoted and biased.

They all need to go: Trump, Pence, Ryan, McConnell. The whole damn lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 22911/12/2017

I agree, was waiting for a Mueller reveal, but in reading that story—wow. It actually is horrific.

by Anonymousreply 23011/12/2017

The judges are all koch appointed stooges. The judicial branch is the third prong in their plan to do god knows what, but I bet it involves reeducation camps for liberals/

by Anonymousreply 23111/12/2017

They learned how to be greedy for the top down, especially when the big boss is a world class scam artist.

by Anonymousreply 23211/12/2017

Go check out Seth Abramson on Twitter. He’s got a killer thread going about Papadopoulos & Trump.

If his reporting on what Papadopoulos told the Greek press is correct, it shows Trump being very directly involved in Papadopoulos’ hiring and more.

“(THREAD) BREAKING: George Papadopoulos claims to have had direct, significant contact with Trump on two occasions the White House never disclosed—and possibly a one-on-one meeting. His claims prove Trump is lying about his relationship with Papadopoulos.”

by Anonymousreply 23311/12/2017

Here’s a link to Abramson’s twitter thread.

by Anonymousreply 23411/12/2017

Abramson is also calling this week a "Papadopoulos week" because he knows for certain a lot of good stuff is coming down the line.

Meanwhile, Trump is slowly edging towards 40% approval, for some unknown reason.

by Anonymousreply 23511/13/2017

The Green Beret story is terrible but I'm more concerned with traitors in the WH. Is the GB story the "holy shit" news?

by Anonymousreply 23611/13/2017

Yes, that was supposed to be the holy shit news. I hate it when they oversell it like that but I guess it's a big deal to the (co)author of that article. That'll teach me not to trust a guy who keeps whoring his little kid on social media.

by Anonymousreply 23711/13/2017

R235, that's just noise in the polls. Expect that to rise and fall by as much as 5 points in either direction based on just random factors. The long-term trajectory is what matters.

[quote]I see you guys are still waiting for those indictments every Friday. Good luck with that. LOL.

I see you're still rather lamely and pathetically trolling. Free clue: we're not "waiting for those indictments every Friday" mostly because Mueller is making it clear that he's taking his time. This is going to last well into 2018.

by Anonymousreply 23811/13/2017

And this it is. There's your conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 23911/13/2017

Given that "the correspondence ... largely consisted of WikiLeaks sending messages to Trump Jr. that went unreturned," I'm pretty sure this isn't the smoking gun you think it is.

by Anonymousreply 24011/13/2017

^^Lest I’m accused of being a Russian bot, let me say I wish it was proof of conspiracy ... I just don’t see it.

by Anonymousreply 24111/13/2017

U may not be a bot, but you are a troll

15 minutes after the Wikileaks request, lookie what trump tweeted

by Anonymousreply 24211/13/2017

Definitely a troll trying to make sure it is heard. I blocked r240 but r241 remained, making excuses and identifying itself as r240.

A resilient troll. A four turnip rating.

by Anonymousreply 24311/13/2017

Oops, Pence caught lying again. Where is Mother when you need her?

by Anonymousreply 24411/13/2017

My Dad sometimes called my Mom Mother. It happens when you have a lot of kids.

by Anonymousreply 24511/13/2017

My brother was appalled that his friend and wife obsessively called each other “honey”. He and his wife started using the term for each other as a joke but it stuck. Thereafter, they started using the term obsessively for each other. So, an odd term can stick.

by Anonymousreply 24611/13/2017

It's all perfectly normal, nothing to see here. Pence loves Mother.

by Anonymousreply 24711/13/2017

Pence sure has a habit of denying, then information comes out that is contrary.

by Anonymousreply 24811/13/2017

Brace yourselves for the battle of the Special Counsels.

Breaking: Attorney General Jeff Sessions asked prosecutors to look into a special prosecutor to investigate misconduct by the Clinton Foundation

by Anonymousreply 24911/13/2017

How bitchy of him.

by Anonymousreply 25011/13/2017

Sessions may be a bigger closet queen than Jared. Such a hateful little queen too.

by Anonymousreply 25111/13/2017

[quote] Breaking: Attorney General Jeff Sessions asked prosecutors to look into a special prosecutor to investigate misconduct by the Clinton Foundation

Why would they use a special prosecutor, and not the regular justice system? I think Sessions is just stalling because he knows it’s beyond the pale.

by Anonymousreply 25211/13/2017

Sessions is beyond the pale.

A racist Attorney General? Only in 2017.

by Anonymousreply 25311/13/2017

Comey's friend thinks Session's letter to the GOP House idiots is rather shunting the matter to a mechanism that will allow him not to act. Explains in his twitter thread, hopefully he's right.

by Anonymousreply 25411/13/2017

[quote]So dishonest! Rigged system!

Which worked well enough for him. Projection.

by Anonymousreply 25511/13/2017

Trump gathered the nastiest bunch of motherfuckers he could find, to fill his White House.

by Anonymousreply 25611/13/2017

That cabinet is like a white collar line-up.

by Anonymousreply 25711/13/2017

It’s like a who’s who of corporate criminals.

by Anonymousreply 25811/13/2017

Cheeto has something bigly in store when he gets back. Firing Jeff Sessions so he can fire Mueller? Some shitty, vindictive executive order? Suspending the Constitution and declaring himself President of the Universe? Setting Hillary on fire live on camera?

by Anonymousreply 25911/13/2017

Agree with 252. Sessions is just trying to hold onto his job. When has the justice department ever created a special prosecutor to go after a private citizen?

by Anonymousreply 26011/14/2017

No collusion! No collusion. Sure looks like collusion.

by Anonymousreply 26111/14/2017

Oooh, it's going to be MAJOR statement, so let's all start worrying about just what that might be. Dad might be in one of his moods.

Or just ignore him, and look forward to Mueller's next major statement.

by Anonymousreply 26211/14/2017

I think at this point Trump has crossed a threshold. If he attempts to pardon anyone he will be guilty of obstruction. You cannot use a pardon to hide a crime. If he fires Sessions to get to Mueller he will have another problem. Good luck with getting his next AG confirmed by the Senate. Congress is getting real pissed off because his drama will derail their Tax plan. They will blame Trump for not getting anything done. Hillary calls Congresss the dog that catches a car and doesn't know WTG to do with it. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 26311/14/2017

[quote]Oooh, it's going to be MAJOR statement, so let's all start worrying about just what that might be.

I believe it's just some announcement about a trade agreement.

by Anonymousreply 26411/14/2017

It’ll be an announcement saying he reads the best documents given to him by all the best people about all the best new friends he’s made and how much everyone admires him. This statement will include many of the best words and be printed on the best paper made from recycled Trump University textbooks.

by Anonymousreply 26511/14/2017

He's ripping NAFTA to shreds, probably. Or announcing the tariffs on solar panels.

by Anonymousreply 26611/14/2017

CNN: Lawmakers, US allies seek assurance that Trump won't rashly launch nuclear strike.

by Anonymousreply 26711/14/2017

I love [sic] the idea that the WH floated yesterday re Sessions retaking his old Senate seat to thwart Roy Moore and oh, how fortuitous, Trump gets a new non-compromised AG out of the deal.

by Anonymousreply 26811/14/2017

When in the Hell have we ever, in the history of our country, ever since we had nuclear weapons, ever publicly worried and sought "assurances"against the possibility that our POTUS might "rashly ordering a nuclear strike?" This is unheard of. Have we become innured to the Trump Presidencies dangers and outrages? WTF

by Anonymousreply 26911/14/2017

Sessions isn't going anywhere. That's why he "launched a letter asking for an another investigation of Hillary. I know. You can't hire a Special Prosecutor ro investigate a private citizen. But Sessions is going to publicly show his value and loyalty to Trump as he has in the past in an attempt to insulate himself. and honestly, last time, all his Senate colleagues rushed to defend him. It will be interesting to see if they do it again if Trump reaches for him. Firing Sessions will not help Trump. I wonder if this is another great idea from Bannon or Jared?

by Anonymousreply 27011/14/2017

Julie Davis‏ @juliehdavis

Leaving Manila, POTUS said he had forged relationship w Philippines "better than ever." Said under Obama, AF1 had gotten close but was barred from landing (that never happened)

by Anonymousreply 27111/14/2017

R270 Interesting post. I don't understand how Sessions can get a Special Counsel to investigate Hillary who is now a private citizen. How is this possible?

by Anonymousreply 27211/14/2017

Corey Lewandowski unsure if he communicated with Russia: 'I have never, to the best of my knowledge'

by Anonymousreply 27311/14/2017

Bradley P. Moss, Esq‏ @BradMossEsq

The Attorney General just complained that he has been forced to recall discussions from over a year ago, and to recall who said what to whom.

Also known as what people investigated by DOJ are required to do every single day.

by Anonymousreply 27411/14/2017

[quote][R270] Interesting post. I don't understand how Sessions can get a Special Counsel to investigate Hillary who is now a private citizen. How is this possible?

Technically it's not. A special prosecutor is only supposed to be appointed in cases of a conflict of interest with the usual prosecuting authority. There's no NEED for a special prosecutor when the person being investigated is not in the executive branch (ie, the person who is supposed to be carrying on the investigation, or someone having autrhority over them).

That said, I don't know exactly how the rules work, and if there are specific prohibitions against appointing a special prosecutor.

What's clear here is Trump doesn't even know the point or purpose of a special prosecutor. He doesn't seem to realize the reason one was appointed is that his attorneys general could not impartially investigate their president.

by Anonymousreply 27511/14/2017

If there was REMOTELY any concrete evidence that connected HRC or Mueller to Uranium One, this might be a problem.

There ain't. Joy Reid explained it quite thoroughly on her weekend show.

They're going to have to completely make shit up to implicate HRC or Mueller in this.

by Anonymousreply 27611/14/2017

That might be factually true, r276, but the threshold question is, can they even appoint a special counsel to investigate Hillary at all? She's not in government and there's no need for a special prosecutor.

They want to appoint one, it seems, because it sounds all ominous and serious. "Special counsel." What they don't seem to realize is you only do that to investigate the investigators (or their bosses).

As Hillary is a private citizen, she can be investigated normally. But of course they don't want that because it doesn't sound as dire as a special counsel appointment.

They are a bunch of jokers, and the biggest goofus of them all is Trump.

by Anonymousreply 27711/14/2017

Exactly, R277, it's as if they're acting like Hillary is POTUS! LOL! Just like a few weeks ago when someone from Trump's side referred to "the Clinton administration" referring to Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 27811/14/2017

Fox News has been pushing Hillary as if she IS the president, Hannity even slipped up and called her president a couple times. They've got their viewers hooked on their lies, and now need to do this because the deplorables are getting restless for a Hillary lynching.

by Anonymousreply 27911/14/2017

Well, people might have missed , but Sessions just stated that in order for a special counsel, there has to be actual evidence of a crime and not just speculation.

Also, why doesnt anyone call Sessions out ?.....youre the AG....you either honestly dont remember, or youre lying....either way you dont belong in office. If you cant recall basic facts, you shouldnt be AG because your memory and mental capacity are questionable, and if youre lying, you are an embarrassment as the chief law enforcement officer.

by Anonymousreply 28011/14/2017

I'm also hoping there are at least a few prosecutors in the AG's office remaining who believe in the rule of law.

Any sane lawyer wouldn't touch this with a 10-foot pole.

by Anonymousreply 28111/14/2017

At some point I can see Jeff Sessions commiserating with McConnell et al, wishing he'd never gotten involved with the Trumpettes.

As an aside, I have to applaud the civil servants in all the fucking cabinet level departments including DOJ, and federal agencies, who are doing their jobs, and doing what they can to stop the terrible bad people from winning.

by Anonymousreply 28211/14/2017

We have to nail these criminals before the newly installed cronies in federal courts make this task completely impossible. My god, it will take decades to flush those turds out. That they will forever be known as the "Trump appointee" judges is the only silver lining here.

by Anonymousreply 28311/14/2017

Assuming we'll have a collection of MRA bloggers transformed into Federal judges, how difficult will it be to impeach them?

by Anonymousreply 28411/14/2017

Well, one of the things that should be demanded is that if Trump is proven guilty of conspiracy, then every single appointment made by him should be null and void and all removed from their posts....including Gorsuch. Any appointment at that time would be questionable and would be tarnished irreparably.

by Anonymousreply 28511/14/2017

Yeah, that's never gonna happen. Extreme gerrymandering and stacking the federal courts is the GOP's investment into their future survival.

by Anonymousreply 28611/14/2017

r286 ....If we make it happen , it will. Theres a difference between an incompetent President and a traitor to the country who willfully conspired with a foreign enemy. How do we know they arent a part of it ? Everything Trump touched should be questioned and overturned.

by Anonymousreply 28711/14/2017

R286, it'll be a lot of work, but if citizens target their local, Trump appointed judge, and look for the screwups and conflicts of interest (you know there are), they may be able to make a ruckus to force the Judge to resign or step down. Again, it won't be easy, and it's a reach, but it's not impossible.

Also, can Hillary or the Clinton foundation sue these motherfuckers for harrassment? Or can they legally tell them to go fuck themselves and refuse to cooperate with their bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 28811/14/2017

Yashar Ali @yashar

Breaking: The FBI is scrutinizing more than 60 money transfers sent by the Russian foreign ministry to its embassies across the globe, most of them bearing a note that said the money was to be used “to finance election campaign of 2016.”

by Anonymousreply 28911/14/2017

Rick Wilson teased something yesterday, said it would come out today.... but still no word... these teases drive me crazy

by Anonymousreply 29011/14/2017

[quote]Also, can Hillary or the Clinton Foundation sue these motherfuckers for harassment?

And defamation?

by Anonymousreply 29111/14/2017

[quote]Also, why doesnt anyone call Sessions out?

Ted Lieu has, God love him.

by Anonymousreply 29211/14/2017

Te Lieu and Luis Guiterrez from Illinois lacerated Sessions.

by Anonymousreply 29311/14/2017

Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 29411/14/2017

I love Ted Lieu

by Anonymousreply 29511/14/2017

Press conference tomorrow morning to discuss articles of impeachment:

by Anonymousreply 29611/14/2017
by Anonymousreply 29711/14/2017

wa r 296 deleted?

by Anonymousreply 29811/14/2017

R296 what's up?

by Anonymousreply 29911/14/2017

Why doesn't anyone out his relationship with Hope Hicks? She's a younger Melania type

by Anonymousreply 30011/14/2017

Shep looks like he’s worried about losing his job in that clip.

by Anonymousreply 30111/15/2017

R285. The Senate confirms the nominees. They hold responsibity.

by Anonymousreply 30211/15/2017

R298 No, the poster just forgot to take the referrer part out, resulting in a stinky linky.

by Anonymousreply 30311/15/2017

R289, re Russian embassies getting money for 2016 elections. I read that this was for 2016 Russian elections, expats can vote at the nearest embassy, that sort of thing. I was in the capital of another country once during a presidential election and there was a reception for all the expats to hang out and watch the returns.

by Anonymousreply 30411/15/2017

Jim Jordan R-OH, is really pushing the HRC stuff as a deflection from Trumpgate.

Will he be giving a ticket again in January for County Clerk Kim Davis to attend the State of the Union address?

On the other hand, Kim's fashion choice will provide interesting DL discussion.

by Anonymousreply 30511/15/2017

Is there anyone worse than Jim Jordan?

by Anonymousreply 30611/15/2017

Shep is too good for Fox. He needs to leave them and come to MSNBC or even CNN so he can report on the REAL news.

by Anonymousreply 30711/15/2017

I’m surprised they didn’t go to a commercial.

by Anonymousreply 30811/15/2017

He should start a show called “What Now?” on CNN.

#resist

by Anonymousreply 30911/15/2017

There is some claims on twitter that appear to be saying that Shep’s actions have sunk the special council for this witch trial.

#resist

by Anonymousreply 31011/15/2017

[quote]Shep looks like he’s worried about losing his job in that clip.

Probably just anticipating the death threats he'll be getting from FOX viewers.

by Anonymousreply 31111/15/2017

[quote]There is some claims on twitter that appear to be saying that Shep’s actions have sunk the special council for this witch trial.

I don’t doubt it. But exactly what "actions" did he take? He related facts already well known and accepted. It’s a sad day when that’s considered a daring move on a major news network.

by Anonymousreply 31211/15/2017

The witch trial is D.O.A.

by Anonymousreply 31311/15/2017

All I want for Christmas is all the participants in the Trump Crime Family to be rounded up by the Feds all at once and carted off to jail.

by Anonymousreply 31411/15/2017

I was at the gym yesterday and some white dude in front of me had hannity on the stationary bike (I didn't think the gym equipment had Fox News (only CNN and local)). Hannity was going on half the show with some huge flow chart about URANIUM ONE. This is the propaganda diet the deplorabkes are fed on. Hannity must be pissed at Shep.

Incidentally I told that dude he should turn off the fake news and he scurried away.

by Anonymousreply 31511/15/2017

You know it’s bad when you’re jealous of Zimbabwe.

#resist

by Anonymousreply 31611/15/2017

His approval keeps rising (currently at 38.1%) but some are saying it's just noise. However, as of today, Gerald Ford has left him behind to officially become the most unpopular president since WW2.

I bet his head would explode if someone outside his bubble told him that.

by Anonymousreply 31711/15/2017

For r317

by Anonymousreply 31811/15/2017

Worked with Jeff Sessions when he was a senator. He's very conservative, has southern attitudes, and was not the brightest bulb in the Senate chandelier (although next to John Cornyn everyone else is a klieg light).

Early on, Session's ambition (and those southern attitudes) aligned him with this crowd. But, underneath his flaws, he is trying, as best he knows how, to be an honorable (conservative) man.

He is unhappy. He knows that what Shep says is true. So Sessions is trying to appease Trump while preserving some sense of our legal system's integrity. (Probably impossible.) He also knows that if he abandons his AG post, all hell will break loose.

He's made this bed, and he doesn't know how to quit it.

by Anonymousreply 31911/15/2017

[quote]Shep is too good for Fox. He needs to leave them and come to MSNBC or even CNN so he can report on the REAL news.

Nah, he should stay on as long as he can to stick it to the deplorables, fifth column style.

by Anonymousreply 32011/15/2017

[quote]He's made this bed, and he doesn't know how to quit it.

And he deserves to lie in it. He gets no sympathy from me.

Nonetheless, thanks for the scoop WashDC!

by Anonymousreply 32111/15/2017

Shep breaks it down so clearly, in high school civics fashion, but "That's just gay lubrul proppygander!"

by Anonymousreply 32211/15/2017

Shep's ratings are good and he has a loyal, regular audience, particularly with women. The late Roger Ailes liked him. Murdoch is about making money and having power. His sons are no different.

If Shep leaves, it would cost Fox with daytime programming; he is marketable and gay. He is way beyond Megan Kelly's appeal (older men); and NBC paid big-time for her.

by Anonymousreply 32311/15/2017

Brian Stelter‏Verified account @brianstelter

Sean Hannity breaking with Roy Moore: "For me, the judge has 24 hours. You must immediately and fully come up with a satisfactory explanation for your inconsistencies... You must remove any doubt. If you can't do this, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race."

This U-turn from Hannity could have something to do with advertisers leaving him after his shenanigans with Moore.

by Anonymousreply 32411/15/2017

I love when unabashed racism and virulent homophobia get dressed up as "southern attitudes". Sounds so much more quaint and innocuous, right?

He's a monster and I'll fucking cum buckets when he finally kicks the bucket.

by Anonymousreply 32511/15/2017

Hannity's brackets lol

by Anonymousreply 32611/15/2017

The biggest turd to come out of Trump's asshole is Sean Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 32711/15/2017

You can put Jim Jordan right up there in the rogues gallery with Ryan, Nunes, McCarthy, Gowdy, and a few others. Some of these guys are so ardently Pro Trump you have to ask yourself how much are they in debt to the Russians.

by Anonymousreply 32811/15/2017

Rachel Maddow spun a yarn on this topic last night. It was quite interesting. But this thing with the security firm is disturbing.

Christina Wilkie‏Verified account @christinawilkie

Wow: The Trump administration just hired a company founded by Putin's boss at the K.G.B. to guard the U.S. Embassy in Moscow.

by Anonymousreply 32911/15/2017

Cards Against Humanity, the "party game for terrible people," has purchased a plot of land on the Mexican border and retained an eminent domain law firm to block the construction of President Trump's border wall.

by Anonymousreply 33011/15/2017

[quote] R282: At some point I can see Jeff Sessions commiserating with McConnell et al, wishing he'd never gotten involved with the Trumpettes.

No, Sessions was one of Trump’s first and most vigorous supporters. This is the kind of loyalty Trump gives, despite demanding it. That Jackass.

Sessions could have a “win” if he just said, loudly as they do, “Hillary is not a government employee now, so any transgressions will go through the normal criminal justice system and not a Special Prosecutor. [italic] Just because the other side is engaged in a witch hunt does not mean we will stoop to that level.” [/italic]

He could pretend to take the high road, AND, get Trump off his back (maybe) with the above.

by Anonymousreply 33111/15/2017

[quote] Sessions also knows that if he abandons his AG post, all hell will break loose.

I am so tired of this shitty, cowardly excuse for supporting this mis-administration.

by Anonymousreply 33211/15/2017

Sessions sounds like a Southern-Fried idiot = his only coherent response was after Lieu was timed-out...

by Anonymousreply 33311/15/2017

R332, if Sessions is gone, Trump can put somebody in his place to fire Mueller. Our republic hangs on whether Sessions, a creep if ever there was one, stays in his job. He’s basically a doorstop between Mueller and Trump. At this point, a doorstop is as good as a brick wall.

by Anonymousreply 33411/15/2017

If Trump fires Sessions in order to appoint someone willing to fire Mueller to stop an investigation in which Trump himself is under examination; that is serious, added evidence for obstruction of justice.

by Anonymousreply 33511/15/2017

Recall

by Anonymousreply 33611/15/2017

Wonder who Trump seeks to replace Sessions? Brett Talley, the right-winger blogger from Alabama whom he has already nominated for a life-time federal judge job?

by Anonymousreply 33711/15/2017

Whose money is going into Jim Jordan's coffers?

by Anonymousreply 33811/15/2017

Thankfully, even if Sessions is fired or resigns, Trump still has to clear any AG replacement through the Senate, and there are at least a few repubs who have had enough of this shit to prevent confirmation of a nom that wouldn't promise to respect the special counsel law.

by Anonymousreply 33911/15/2017

Me too R314.

It would restore my faith in our country.

by Anonymousreply 34011/15/2017

Great background report on the Steele dossier from the Guardian. it's long but it's well worth reading for information on how we got where we are. It's an excerpt from a book that's being published.

by Anonymousreply 34111/15/2017

[quote]His approval keeps rising (currently at 38.1%) but some are saying it's just noise.

It doesn't "keep rising." In fact, in the aggregate poll count, it's down from its recent peak of 41.7% on September 23rd. There is a lot of noise in the system, there always is, but the general trend has been fairly consistently downward.

I wouldn't expect it to go too much lower from where it is today, absent some earth-shaking scandal, e.g., more indictments from Mueller. The deplorables are absolutely still with Trump and other than peeling off 10% or so earlier this year, the rest of them are solidifying their support behind him. Fortunately, there aren't enough of them to re-elect him.

by Anonymousreply 34211/15/2017

You really didn't need to put the bitchy quotation marks around those words. Or have you never heard the phrasing "to keep rising" before? I'm merely relaying the objective fact of his rising approval percentages, as seen on the 538 aggregate approval rating site, which I check on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 34311/15/2017

I was pointing out that his poll numbers do not "keep rising," by any meaningful definition of that phrase. Hence, the quotes. Your premise is flawed.

by Anonymousreply 34411/15/2017

"Bitchy"? Only on datalounge are quotation marks bitchy. I find your question mark to be a huge CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 34511/15/2017

Well, your "CUNT" in all caps is a bossy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 34611/15/2017

Tut, tut, R343. We’ll sort all this out later. Have a Flaming Rum Punch or a Mulled Wine, heavy on the cinnamon. Then we’ll talk.

by Anonymousreply 34711/15/2017

Trump is a lame duck in his first term. If he tries for a second term I expect Canada will invade, successfully, aided by the rest of the world.

How's that for optimism? And under Canada, you'll all be back under British rule. Elizabeth II will be your queen. Fergie will be your representative. Be happy. She is so much less vulgar than Mr Trump.

The American revolution will be nullified. Existing Commonwealths will be given preferential treatment.

by Anonymousreply 34811/15/2017

Ms Hicks is up.

by Anonymousreply 34911/15/2017

Why the hell would Canada want America?

by Anonymousreply 35011/15/2017

I’d take her magesty over this crook any day.

by Anonymousreply 35111/15/2017

She is a benevolent ruler.

by Anonymousreply 35211/15/2017

Wow! Everyone should stop what they're doing and read the Guardian article at R341. It is rather long but fascinating. Reads like a spy novel. After reading it I can't help but think that as difficult as the timing for the release of the dossier information was, someone (maybe Comey) and many others dropped the ball majorly on this.....with devastating consequences.

by Anonymousreply 35311/16/2017

But Betty Windsor will die soon and Chuck will have us all eating organic.

by Anonymousreply 35411/16/2017

That is an amazing article linked above. This is truly insane.

by Anonymousreply 35511/16/2017

I've blocked R354, but am curious if friend or foe.

by Anonymousreply 35611/16/2017

That's silly. I'm a friend. I donated and worked for and voted for Obama twice, same for Hillary in 2016. I never not one time had sex with Bernie Sanders or any of his supporters, and I'm not Russian, I even hate their food. I like Rum better than vodka, and I'm not a white supremacist, or any kind of conservative for that matter. Are you upset because I called her Betty Windsor? I mean WTF.

Unblock me this instant. If you don't you'll miss my wit and sparkling personality. And that, I don't forgive.

by Anonymousreply 35711/17/2017

Another recommendation for the link at R341. I want to read the book that's excerpted.

by Anonymousreply 35811/17/2017

ditto r358. That link at r341 is incredible. It really hammers home just how legit Steele and the bulk of the dossier are.

by Anonymousreply 35911/17/2017

One of the things I found most surprising in the article is that Steele himself was shocked by what he was uncovering (you would think in his profession that he would be shock-proof!). He becomes increasingly frustrated by the U.S. Intelligence lack of initiative to publicly disclose the dossier information prior to the election, so Steele sets up meetings with MSM such as The Washington Post, CNN and others to get the information out! unbelievable!

by Anonymousreply 36011/17/2017

Trump is so shameless, he is so obviously compromised and he continues to act as such.

by Anonymousreply 36111/17/2017

Ok, you all love the long article. Any brief summaries, please?

Also, I recommend unblocking R354. He seems funny; and thick-skinned, which helps around here.

by Anonymousreply 36211/17/2017

[quote]"Bitchy"? Only on datalounge are quotation marks bitchy.

Maybe. But among millenials and Gen Z kids, I'm told, quotation marks and all other punctuation are unnecessary and stupid, along with rules of capitalization.

by Anonymousreply 36311/17/2017

I've unblocked R354, I couldn't figure out why I had in the first place, as reading through your posts I pretty much agree with you. It might have been this phrase,"In a strange way I hope Trump doesn't get impeached. He is so outrageous and disgusting that he has inspired a much higher level of activism from Dems and allied independents.. " - which I thought was defeatist and potentially a troll tactic.

by Anonymousreply 36411/17/2017

And WHY? WHY? did the MSM ignore this dossier? Did they feel it was not reliable? And yet we talked about Benghazi continuously? So frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 36511/17/2017

r365....because it was so salacious, and at that point....none of it was verified. You had people in msm, like Chuck Todd, calling it fake and garbage on national tv. Surprise......like a slow drip from a faucet, pieces started falling into place. Rachel Maddow has been on this since the beginning....and has covered some unbelievable shit which happens to be completely true....all mentioned in the dossier. Shes also been able to fill in quite a few pieces.

by Anonymousreply 36611/17/2017

I personally feel that the MSM held off reporting because they were asked (forced?) to by the intelligence community. I believe the dossier and the uncovered information was a victim of horrible timing. Had it been uncovered 4 to 6 months prior, I feel it would have had a better chance of seeing the light of day.

by Anonymousreply 36711/17/2017

I hate to say this. It pains my heart. But I wish Obama had been way more aggressive before the election in allowing this shit to be exposed. I guess they really believed they could win without resorting to it. Until Comey dropped another Bomb in October. Because Comey dropping that bomb caused the election to tighten up, and close elections are easier to steal. No way they didn't steal this election. Michigan and Wisconsin for sure. PA & Ohio too. But honestly I grow weary of Biden relitigating the election and sniping at Hillary. The fact is, he had a whole lot of influence and if he was concerned about Wisconsin and PA and Ohio why didn't he take his ass to those states and camp out. I saw Obama working his ass off, Michelle too, right up until the last damned minute. Biden and yes, Bernie should have been out there 24/7 to stop that fucker. It's so easy to point out the shortcomings of the candidate real or imaginary later on,. but WTF was Biden doing? As I recall, he was pretty lackluster in that final month.

by Anonymousreply 36811/18/2017

I heard someone, early on, on MSNBC, once emphasize that some things in the dossier were proven untrue. Fine. No doubt, in any long written piece, there are untrue things of some kind. There are always corrections to be made. They made it sound like a big deal, and it shouldn’t have been.

The dossier is raw intelligence that was intended for further review and confirmation before publication by its owner. It shouldn’t have been dismissed for not being 100% accurate.

by Anonymousreply 36911/18/2017

So frustratingly r360! They had the goods- why do you think our IC dragged their feet on the backend to expose Trump? This kind of thing we can't rely on just the msm to release. Still can't believe the CIA could not arrange for a heart attack nor accident yet.

by Anonymousreply 37011/18/2017

Was the IC afraid of riots and the chaos that this information would unleash given the timing so close to the elections? After all, Trump was already fanning the flames of this possibility by threatening to challenge the results should he lose. I think the IC knows how batshit crazy his loony deplorable supporters are . This and I do believe that the dossier was a victim of bad timing. The raw info was not yet vetted by our intelligence and if they released the unvented info so close to the election, they would have been accused of playing favorites. Charges, I'm sure, led by Trump himself.

by Anonymousreply 37111/18/2017

I heard John Heilemann this week, on MSNBC, call Fox and Hannity a “totally corrupt enterprise that has nothing to do with journalism or principle...” (at 1:43) More and more people, on MSNBC anyway, are willing to state so. They are also calling the President a “liar” on an hourly basis which never happened before this President. We need more of both. This is new, right?

Both are risky, as Fox people get hired into authority positions at other media organizations all the time. The President can also freeze you out. What’s a White House correspondent who has been banned from the White House? So it’s very risky. But we need both, for the Republic to survive.

by Anonymousreply 37211/18/2017

Slightly off topic here, but if anyone missed the Richard Engel On Assignment special on Panama last night, make sure and catch the re-airing. It was FASCINATING! Anyways, one of the guests was Sarah Chayes and she stated that one of the most surprising results of this Trumpian idiocy is how ultimately passive the American public has been to this government picking the bones of what's left of our democratic American Eagle. I have to say that I agree! Where is all the outrage seen at the Women's March in Juanuary? Where are all those millions of people now that they are taking away our health care, our voting rights, our right to clean air and water, raising our taxes so the Mercers can buy the newest yacht model? Where is the anger? I see it on Datalounge but is it the same 14 people? Is it battle fatigue? I'm truly flummoxed. Aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 37311/18/2017

R373: I watched it! Trump is doing the same exact things as the Panamanian president. It is like he took a course or something. Now, I wonder if Trump will be arrested like their president was...Prob. not since we have stupid rules that say a president cannot get arrested (which allows any corrupt motherfucker to do what he wants with impunity).

by Anonymousreply 37411/18/2017

The daily complaints about the obvious while Trump continues to fuck up our country is truly disheartening. I am taking a news break and catch-up on fictional shows until something MAJOR happens with the Trump shit show!

by Anonymousreply 37511/18/2017

Please stop saying "things are untrue." Instead, say that there were "factual discrepancies" in the dossier that Mr. Mueller's office is working to resolve. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 37611/18/2017

[quote]I heard someone, early on, on MSNBC, once emphasize that some things in the dossier were proven untrue. Fine. No doubt, in any long written piece, there are untrue things of some kind.

Anyone who tries to pull that shit is demonstrating that they haven't done their homework and they don't understand the dossier. It was never sold as being 100% accurate and to do so would have been foolish. Steele was gathering information from all over, from a variety of sources. Some data he was able to verify to a high degree of certainty, others he was much less certain about. That's just the way things like this work.

by Anonymousreply 37711/18/2017

Round 'em up. Haul them off.

by Anonymousreply 37811/18/2017

IDK but the election in Virginia showed people are pretty pissed. And Dems have been winning all sorts of special elections in places like Oklahoma.

In this past election in blood red Ohio, several former repug candidates changed their party to independent or libertardian so as not to be associated with repugs (which I found rather shocking).

And a democrat in fucking deplorable central Alabama is in a tight race with another Gross Old Pervert which never would have been close in any other year.

There have been protests over this tax scam bill and various cabinet members. Devoid devos has been sniveling her bones ass off and threatening to resign because people are roasting her alive daily. Ross is being investigated for his shady dealings.

Iran embarrassment of riches for protesters and sometimes you just have to pick your battles so you don't get burnt out.

Just because millions aren't in the streets doesn't mean nothing is going on behind the scenes.

So get on that phone and call your senators and reps. Make them miserable if they're repugs and show the Dems some love.

by Anonymousreply 37911/18/2017

Wouldn’t you like to know what he knows?

by Anonymousreply 38011/18/2017

Chuck vs Trump tax cut

by Anonymousreply 38111/18/2017

Check this out.

by Anonymousreply 38211/18/2017

Not only did Sessions state there wasn’t enough to pursue a special prosecutor against Hillary, then there is this.

by Anonymousreply 38311/18/2017

[quote]But honestly I grow weary of Biden relitigating the election and sniping at Hillary.

Except he does neither of those things. He gets asked constantly, while out promoting a book, if he has regrets about not running (he doesn't) or if he feels Clinton was a flawed candidate (he generally pivots to something like "Look, I know her and worked with her and I made (however many) campaign appearances out there where I could be useful to the campaign. I wanted her to be elected and we'd all be better off if she was elected."

by Anonymousreply 38411/18/2017

The Republicans and their Russo-Fascist controllers keep trying the same tactics to keep 30% of the populace chest pumping while they take the last winnings from the country before the next depression. The uranium shit is an updated Benghazi. It means nothing except smoke and more smoke.

Any attempt to stop Mueller will lead to insurrection. The 70% are quietly - mostly - waiting for this to play out. Any shit to try to stop Trump's and the GOP's removal will lead to a good portion of that 70% not remaining quiet. Picture the White House being stormed. That's what these fascists are risking. And Bannon is an example of how they welcome it - they'll be sorry. We all will be.

by Anonymousreply 38511/18/2017

I hope you're right R385. My fear is that the TPTB will interpret that , mostly, silence of the 70% as a sign that they are free to do as they please, including some way of finagling a, "mostly", legal way of disposing of Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 38611/18/2017
by Anonymousreply 38711/18/2017

R385, I don’t think anyone can storm a building anymore. Automatic weapons put and end to that, I think. Soldiers are both removed from their victims; and efficient at killing large numbers. Plus, today we have Fox which will lie about it all, so the soldiers may never know the after effects.

by Anonymousreply 38811/18/2017

Erdogan strikes back

by Anonymousreply 38911/18/2017

This is just unreal. $500 million dollar yacht - owned by Russian oligarch - pulls up and docks at Palm Beach dock. Just in time for Trump coming down for Thanksgiving! The yacht comes with it's own submarine.

by Anonymousreply 39011/18/2017

This is a coup pulled off by Putin and his oligarchs. They've got a bunch of Congressmen roped-in as well.

by Anonymousreply 39111/18/2017

And Russian oligharch Dmitry Rybolovlev, that seemingly foolishly bought Trumps moldy palace (an then bulldozed it) for TWICE what Trump paid for it, was the owner that sold the Leonardo recently for $450 million. The world of billionaire money laundering. I wonder if a few Trump Tower condos magically had Rybolovlev's name on the titles...

by Anonymousreply 39211/19/2017

I think I liked Russians better when they were some vague boogeyman that stayed "over there".

by Anonymousreply 39311/19/2017

How does Alabama stay so red? Aren't there a lot of black people in that state? Do they not vote?

by Anonymousreply 39411/19/2017

Just over a quarter of Alabama's population is black, R394, and Republicans do an excellent job of suppressing the black vote in the state through a mix of statutory actions (like disallowing ex-cons from voting, which did recently change in that state, I believe) and disinformation -- they'll mail stuff to black people telling them that the election is on the wrong day, or that their polling place has changed.

by Anonymousreply 39511/19/2017

Not that long ago before integration, Alabama and other Southern states also administered "literacy tests" as a pre-qualification to vote. They were impossible to pass. White people either didn't have to take them (surprise!) or were given an easy version.

by Anonymousreply 39611/19/2017

Dear Mr Mueller,

please don't put me into jail like my family. I can't help being a Trump, but I swear, I didn't do anything unlawful. I know this sounds pretty rich coming from a Trump, but it's true.

Please help me.

Yours sincerely Barron

by Anonymousreply 39711/19/2017

As Keith O just tweeted, Bob Mueller just hit the gas...

by Anonymousreply 39811/19/2017

Jeff Sessions is shitting himself.

by Anonymousreply 39911/19/2017

R397 Me too

by Anonymousreply 40011/19/2017

Question. If Kushner knowingly did not turn in documents that were requested... can't he be charged with obstruction of justice?

by Anonymousreply 40111/19/2017

The indictments issued against Trump, Kushner, Manafort, Sessions, Jr., et ali, will read like corruption indexes. It will be an administration suffering the death of a thousand indictments.

But this cannot happen before 2019!

by Anonymousreply 40211/19/2017

Dear Mr. Mueller,

I am 229 years old.

Some if my little friends in DC are saying there is no Santa Claus, but my Forefathers say 'if you see it in The Sun (with election results), it's so.'

Please tell me the truth, is there a Santa Claus?

Virginia

by Anonymousreply 40311/19/2017

A couple of people jumped on the poster who predicted busses & US Marshals rounding-up EVERY POLITICIAN & IC asset who has conspired with Vladimir Putin against The United States.

I believe this could happen.

I’m beginning to believe it’s our only hope.

I also believe Robert Mueller understands this, and that he has found that a cancer has grown in our government.

I, also was fascinated by The Guardian article (was it R341?) linked above.

If you’re into this thread I assure you, you will be impressed by it.

What I wasn’t aware of before I read it was Steele’s frustration with The CIA & FBI to act or do ANYTHING about his meticulous intel, yet had no problem sharing with the American public the red herring bullshit about “Hillary’s emails!”

This is what makes me think the poster I referenced above might be more right than he knows!

If Putin has imbedded assets into every aspect of our democracy, and I believe he has, what other way would there be than to round them all up at the same time and charge them with treason and attempting to overthrow The Government Of The United States?!?!

Also, am I the only person who wonders where the fuck is Rudy Giuliani?!?!

His connection to the New York branch of The FBI was/is another stinking fishy piece of this skullduggery. How the fuck has he or his name not surfaced ONCE in the last year?!

When other countries get wind of a coupe they do what I think WE should do, CRUSH IT!

by Anonymousreply 40411/20/2017

R404 raises an interesting point.

Rudy Giuliani's suspiciously low profile -- he used to be on TV at least as often as Newt Gingrich -- suggests that he knew something and is already cooperating. He knows how these things work.

by Anonymousreply 40511/20/2017

Not only Rudy but the NYC branch office of the FBI is supposedly riddled with pro-Russian hacks and needs to be completely cleaned out. They looked the other way many times when Trump was doing corrupt shit.

by Anonymousreply 40611/20/2017

Rudy Giuliani might be sick...but yeah, he just disappeared off the face of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 40711/20/2017

My company has a partner agreement with Giuliani Partners. I asked my director, is that a good thing?

by Anonymousreply 40811/20/2017

Hannity’s show tonight is all about a “Day Of Reckoning For The Clintons.” According to Sean and his “experts,” an FBI informant is about to bring down the curtain on the Clintons and the Uranium One deal.

His audience eats that crap up.

by Anonymousreply 40911/20/2017

It love you r404!!

by Anonymousreply 41011/20/2017

The article at r341 is not even that long and it's narrated like a docu-story so it's an easy read. The Guarduan shouldn't have featured it as "the long read" or whatever it is they call it. Scares instant gratification masses away, and this is the kind of literature that needs to be reach them!

by Anonymousreply 41111/20/2017

[quote] According to Sean and his “experts,” an FBI informant is about to bring down the curtain on the Clintons and the Uranium One deal.

FFS. Hannity is a moronic jackass. There is no curtain for that slimeball or any "FBI informant" to bring down on the Clintons regarding Uranium One.

by Anonymousreply 41211/20/2017

Hannity is addicted to the Clintons. He cannot quit them.

by Anonymousreply 41311/20/2017

It's a religion

by Anonymousreply 41411/20/2017

I have a feeling that Mueller has protected his investigation from pardons. Maybe securing state charges in case Trump tries to pull a fast one.

by Anonymousreply 41511/21/2017

I tune into Limbaugh occasionally to see what's he's directing the deplorables to think. He has been saying that "everything in the dossier has been proven false." But yesterday, I heard him frame it differently: "Nothing in the dossier has been proven in investigations by the FBI or CIA."

An acknowledgement that there will be bad things coming? Or just laying the groundwork to deny Mueller's findings as not credible?

by Anonymousreply 41611/21/2017

[quote]According to Sean and his “experts,” an FBI informant is about to bring down the curtain on the Clintons and the Uranium One deal.

Has Hannity always been this nuts? Was he crazy when he did his show with another guy?

by Anonymousreply 41711/21/2017

Hannity is a shill for the looney tunes GOP.

by Anonymousreply 41811/21/2017

Re the Guardian article on the dossier, it says, "In November, his dossier began circulating in the top national security echelons of the Obama administration. But it was too late."

This to me sounds like Obama wasn't aware of it until November. How is that possible?

by Anonymousreply 41911/21/2017
by Anonymousreply 42011/22/2017

[quote]Has Hannity always been this nuts? Was he crazy when he did his show with another guy?

He's turned into Glenn Beck. Except his crazy conspiracy board is digital.

by Anonymousreply 42111/22/2017

Unbelievable R420. Everyone should read that...especially the Trumptards...most especially the self-proclaimed super patriotic Trumptards who think taking a knee is treasonous while giving away our spy secrets is what exactly?

Fuckers. Anyone who voted for Trump should have their and their children's voting rights taken away because it's going to take at least a generation to remove that much stupid from the bloodline.

by Anonymousreply 42211/22/2017

Notice how no one on the popular front of far right is even bothering to defend Manafort, Kelly &Son, or even Kushner anymore? While it was previously described as just a huge witch hunt ("biggest in history" or whatever), and all of them were blameless.

I swear, if necessary they will all throw every single person who has ever been praised by the dotard under a series of buses and trains, to the last moment, as long as they can preserve the (nonexistent) integrity of their semi-illiterate hero.

by Anonymousreply 42311/22/2017

That VF article is fake news, completely made up. - NOT!

But this is what those fucking Trumptard Fox-news watchers truly believe. What the hell can we do????

If that is not the definition of treason, that what the hell is??? Fuck impeachment! Why is he still behind the controls? He should be imprisoned immediately for the safety of the entire fucking world!!!!

by Anonymousreply 42411/22/2017

I expect that Trump will order an attack on North Korea once he becomes completely unglued by progress in the Mueller investigation. He’ll expect that people will rally around him. Members of his Trump Cult will rally round him, but most people will see through it as an obvious attempt to use the military to prop-up his regime.

by Anonymousreply 42511/22/2017

R425, the tens or hundreds of thousands of people killed outside North Korea, including probably plenty of Americans stationed over there, will no doubt be critical of that move, too.

by Anonymousreply 42611/22/2017

How many sealed indictments are there still? And does that preclude additional ones not being issued?

by Anonymousreply 42711/22/2017

I agree, sadly, that he will fuck with the Norks when his back is truly against the wall. It's heartbreaking because there will be so many lives lost, and not all Americans. South Korea will be decimated.

by Anonymousreply 42811/22/2017

I'd like to think the people around him won't let him near the nukes, they want to keep him around to get their unpopular laws passed but aren't interested in blowing up North Korea. Trump will keep threatening on twitter but that is hopefully the extent of his power.

by Anonymousreply 42911/22/2017

Thats not the only concern r429, he antagonizes the wrong person and they might strike first.

by Anonymousreply 43011/22/2017

Haha, R429, I imagine this scenario:

DJT: Jarred, bring me the football...Jared?”

Jared: “Its behind you.”

DJT: “WTF. KellyAnn, remind me to fire Jared later.”

Jared: “I’m right here, I can hear you.”

DJT: “I’m very strong about this conversation, and that’s being nice about it. And stop listening to me. Turn that TV up.”

(Opens football. Reaches in, to empty case.) “WTF”. Reads note, yells: “PENCE, GET IN HERE!”. It reads “Ask Mike Pence, first.”

by Anonymousreply 43111/22/2017

And it doesn't require a nuke strike, r429. Conventional missile strike scenarios against NK, even if they don't have a nuke response, still result in huge losses all around Seoul and the DMZ, and more.

by Anonymousreply 43211/22/2017

Trump has declared that the period of “strategic patience” is over. What bothers me is that he simply doesn’t know or understand how to develop and then execute policy decisions. Does he know that the US faced a hostile USSR and China for decades, but we ended the Cold War in an exercise of “strategic patience”? We did so with a much smaller total loss of life than we might expect to see in the first week of war in Korea. Trump is a lousy bluffer, and diplomacy can’t rely on bluster and bluffing. That’s how WWI started.

by Anonymousreply 43311/22/2017

I've never felt more terrified nor more helpless. I feel borderline hysterical too, like what he has done is SO far over the line of "treason" how in God's name is he still a free man? Who will save us from our self-made monster?-

by Anonymousreply 43411/22/2017

Blame the GOP r434.....and they are even more contemptible than Trump....they forced through every single pick of Trumps, no questions asked regardless of their very public scandals and detrimental feelings towards the very depts they were appointed to, not qualified for, and have no experience with.

by Anonymousreply 43511/22/2017

I do r435, I truly do. I'm a very open-minded person. Before all this, though I mostly despised Republican policy, I actually believed that we all ultimately love this country, want what's best, we are united, blahblahblah. I tried to never make politics personal, I respected everyone's right to a different opinion. No more. I'm 45. Now, I smirk in humiliation at how deeply I had my head in the sand. The Republican party is a cancer on our country.

by Anonymousreply 43611/22/2017

Congrats r436, for finally seeing the light.

by Anonymousreply 43711/23/2017

A li'l something to be thankful for today.

by Anonymousreply 43811/23/2017

Didn’t Flynn start the “lock her up” chant, or was it Chris Christie?

by Anonymousreply 43911/23/2017

r439......Flynn....and he also led the cheer at the GOP convention.

by Anonymousreply 44011/23/2017

Can't wait until Flynn and son are locked up. Then, on to the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 44111/23/2017

Hard Conflict, phrase used by the lawyers. Means Flynn's lawyers have determined it will be necessary to provide information against Trump or no deal. Because there is no bigger fish than DJT. Mueller is ruthless, went right after Flynn's son.

by Anonymousreply 44211/23/2017

[quote]Also, am I the only person who wonders where the fuck is Rudy Giuliani?!?!

Giuliani is busy with Erdoğan.

"Erdoğan appears intensely interested in the Zarrab case, repeatedly asking US officials to drop the charges against him. An FBI source told me that the allegations against Zarrab include selling a ton of gold each week and taking a 15 percent commission. A superseding indictment filed by prosecutors in September charges that Zarrab conspired with senior Turkish government officials, including Erdoğan’s then-minister of the economy, in a scheme to dodge US sanctions on Iran that involved “laundering funds in connection with those illegal transactions, including millions of dollars in bribe payments.”

Zarrab hired Michael Mukasey, an attorney general in the George W. Bush administration, and Rudy Giuliani, a former Republican mayor of New York City and a notorious hard-liner on Iran, in March. According to Zarrab’s attorney, Benjamin Brafman, Giuliani and Mukasey were not hired to participate in Zarrab’s legal defense team; they were paid instead “to explore a potential disposition of the criminal charges”—in other words, to get the case closed down by influencing senior US government officials. That means, in effect, going over the head of prosecutors and bypassing the normal plea bargain channels—thereby undermining the administration of justice. [bold]Greenberg Traurig, Giuliani’s firm, is a registered agent for the Turkish government. Both Giuliani and Mukasey, who acted as advisers to the Trump campaign, appear to be cashing in on their connections to the White House. [/bold] "

by Anonymousreply 44311/23/2017

What is that information sharing agreement between the Flynn and Trump lawyers? Is that shit allowed ?

by Anonymousreply 44411/24/2017

[quote] What is that information sharing agreement between the Flynn and Trump lawyers? Is that shit allowed ?

As possible targets of the grand jury -- and hence potential co-defendants -- there is nothing that would generally prohibit that type of an information-sharing arrangement. Lawyers for criminal co-defendants often work cooperatively with each other so long as what they undertake doesn't violate the best interests of their individual clients. At the start of an investigation, it is them against the prosecutor.

But, the dynamics have obviously shifted -- and not in Trump's favor. This development is a clear signal that Flynn is cooperating. As John Harwood noted this morning on the Today Show, there isn't much information that Flynn could give Mueller that would induce Mueller to offer a plea -- except for information implicating Trump. And I'll add possibly Pence to that.

by Anonymousreply 44511/24/2017

Prosecutors can't keep suspects or defendants from sharing anything with whomever they want. That could be considered interfering with his defense. There comes a time when sharing may be unwise but that is up to a defense team - not the prosecutor.

by Anonymousreply 44611/24/2017

[quote]As possible targets of the grand jury -- and hence potential co-defendants -- there is nothing that would generally prohibit that type of an information-sharing arrangement.

Thanks R445. So does this news official blow up Cheeto's claims that he's not under any kind of investigation?

by Anonymousreply 44711/24/2017

[quote] So does this news official blow up Cheeto's claims that he's not under any kind of investigation?

That claim is a fiction that he dreamed up. It only exists in his fevered mind and that of his idiot supporters. Yes, Kellyanne Conway has trotted this lie out every so often (and maybe not even recently), but that means nothing.

I don't know what falsehoods they've been feeding Cheetolini to keep him from firing Mueller, but this development is going to be a difficult one to argue around.

My hunch is that Mueller is starting to get close to another round of indictments. And that could put us a step closer to a constitutional crisis if it looks like Trump is going to try and get rid of Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 44811/24/2017

R448, I never doubted he's under investigation.

But I was asking something a bit different. Since Cheeto's lawyers de facto confirmed the report about the end of the information-sharing agreement, can this be considered virtual proof for the public that Cheeto is under investigation - contrary to his claims and the fiction peddled by Kellyanne et al. which they still repeat.

by Anonymousreply 44911/24/2017

Interesting development—upthread (or maybe it was the previous one), there was a discussion of Manafort’s lawyer and how he announced that Manafort being indicted was a clear indication that Trump didn’t collude with Russia. I still can’t believe his lawyer would say something like that—I know it was a signal to Trump that Manafort would keep quiet and is expecting a pardon. Has anyone heard any more if Manafort is cooperating? I think his lawyer might be in Trump’s back pocket.

by Anonymousreply 45011/24/2017

The best Xmas present from Team Mueller would be revealing another indictment or ten.

by Anonymousreply 45111/24/2017

Loved Chris Hayes’ show tonight. They laid out everything. It’s so damning when you go over all the details.

by Anonymousreply 45211/24/2017

R452 Thanks for the heads up. Watching it on Youtube now.

by Anonymousreply 45311/24/2017

I think Trump had this notion that if they lost, no one would bother to look into their collusion gambit, and if they won, they would have the power to prevent/sabotage any investigations. But their execution and cover-up were so clumsy and downright juvenile. Now reality is biting back with serious consequence . Hope they enjoy getting locked up.

by Anonymousreply 45411/24/2017

R452 link or summary?

TIA

by Anonymousreply 45511/24/2017

R455 I think this is what R452 is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 45611/24/2017

It's great that there was no Trumpie on the show to muddle the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 45711/24/2017

[quote] Loved Chris Hayes’ show tonight. They laid out everything. It’s so damning when you go over all the details.

Agreed. It was very well laid out. And, as the panelists said, at least as far as the obstruction of justice charges, we don't need some "smoking gun," because all of the evidence needed to indict -- and likely to convict -- is out in public and staring us in the face.

We have a felon in the White House.

Lock him up.

by Anonymousreply 45811/25/2017

Wow. The Time Person of the Year lie. Is there NOTHING he won’t blatantly lie about?

Time should choose Robert Mueller III as their Person of the Year. It would drive Cheeto insane.

by Anonymousreply 45911/25/2017

I'm hoping Mueller will be 2018's person of the year.

by Anonymousreply 46011/25/2017

CNN will give a news report, supposedly presenting the facts; then has panelists, at least one there to promote/defend Trump, in a staged debate. The pro-Trump debater has his/her distributed talking points spouted out, with much of it blaming Hillary Clinton or spinning to her. Not suprisingly, the subject matter of the news has nothing to do with Hillary.

Having facts clouded confuses viewers and reinforces previously held views.

by Anonymousreply 46111/25/2017

Ari Melber did that last night with Alan Dershowitcz defending Trump. The comments after his presentation were priceless.....one, a federal lawyer, said you cant say half of what Dersh said to the jury....and he was all about distraction and kept repeating collusion is not a crime.....without mentioning that conspiracy IS and collusion is just another name for conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 46211/25/2017

One of my biggest concerns is that Trumps lawyers are not up to the job and are out of their league. That will result in an overturned conviction or multiple appeals.

by Anonymousreply 46311/25/2017

[quote] One of my biggest concerns is that Trumps lawyers are not up to the job and are out of their league. That will result in an overturned conviction or multiple appeals.

A few thoughts on that. First, by the time it ever gets to the point of an appeal, Trump either will have resigned or been impeached and removed from office. Second, it is extraordinarily difficult for a defendant to get his or her conviction overturned because your lawyer screwed up. Difficult but not impossible; it happens. Third, while I agree that Trump's current lawyers may be unsuited for the role of defense counsel in a high-profile federal corruption prosecution with strong elements of conspiracy and money-laundering, they may not end up being his trial lawyers -- if in fact it ever gets to a trial. And, a lawyer's ineffectiveness is judged primarily (though not entirely) by how they perform as trial (or plea) counsel. Assuming it would be different trial counsel (who are more up to the task) than Ty Cobb and the lawyers he has assembled, it would be an extraordinarily rare situation for defense counsel's errors during the [bold]prosecutor's investigation phase[/bold] to result in a conviction being overturned.

by Anonymousreply 46411/25/2017

r464....If Trump gets to the point of an appeal, he will have ALREADY been convicted. The point is, sloppy counsel could result in him not going to prison...or delaying that outcome for years.

by Anonymousreply 46511/25/2017

R465 Or he could always drop dead. He would get off scot-free, but then the feeding frenzy would be on for his enablers. Someone would have to pay the bill for this mess.

by Anonymousreply 46611/25/2017

[quote] I think Trump had this notion that if they lost, no one would bother to look into their collusion gambit, and if they won, they would have the power to prevent/sabotage any investigations.

I suspect more and more that the Trumpkins did think they would lose, and that was actually part of Putin's grand plan. He knew his man would win because he was planning on hacking into critical districts to shave votes/kick people off the rolls, and fronted Stein which together would siphon off just enough points to score the electoral college win.

I don't think he cared that Trump would be in office, though lifting of sanctions would be a bonus. Putin wanted Obama and Hillary to know that he could determine who would win, hence it all being so sloppy. It's no fun winning if no one knows how you did it. He actually reminds me of a serial killer who leaves notes for the police. And poor "Chump" he though he was using Vlady, but Vlady was using him all along.

by Anonymousreply 46711/25/2017

[quote]The uranium shit is an updated Benghazi. It means nothing except smoke and more smoke.

The Clintons took $145 million as part of the Uranium to Russia deal. Russia sold the uranium to North Korea. If the USA is hit with a North Korean nuke, then $145 million was the Clinton's price for betraying the USA.

by Anonymousreply 46811/25/2017

r468......put down the pipe and slowly back away.....youve had far too much.

by Anonymousreply 46911/25/2017

WOW. The level of delusion and outright lying found in R468’s post is quite breathtaking. You are a Russian troll or a Trumpalina cultist. Either way, fuck off and jump into a fire. A Fox fire.

by Anonymousreply 47011/25/2017

r468 has an agenda, it's the same "Clinton is worse" rhetoric repeated over and over. Must mean that what's going to come out on Trump is very, very, very, very, very, extremely bad.

by Anonymousreply 47111/25/2017

R468 Except there is way more evidence of Trump's Russia collusion than this Uranium tall tale. Instead of evidence the deplorables have TX Rep. Gohmert's nonsensical flow chart.

by Anonymousreply 47211/25/2017

[quote] If Trump gets to the point of an appeal, he will have ALREADY been convicted. The point is, sloppy counsel could result in him not going to prison...or delaying that outcome for years.

Yes, I completely understand that. My point is that the primary objective is to get this man out of office by any legal means necessary. He'll be out of office long before he gets convicted. Plus, sloppy counsel rarely means you don't go to prison or get to delay the outcome for years.

Also, he would have to live with the knowledge that he will have been the only President of the United States convicted of a federal crime and tossed from office. So, in that respect he would have beaten Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 47311/25/2017

[quote]he will have been the only President of the United States convicted of a federal crime and tossed from office.

A real-life Zaphod Beeblebrox.

by Anonymousreply 47411/25/2017

It would be nice if Mueller announced another guilty mole that had been cooperating with the investigation. Like Priebus...

by Anonymousreply 47511/25/2017

Or Spicer

by Anonymousreply 47611/25/2017

Trump and his breed of republican love to make things up and tell lies. How many years did he pretend that Obama was born in Kenya? Trump and his friends are vicious liars.

by Anonymousreply 47711/25/2017

In a nod to previous covers for non-humans, such as the “PC”, or Yuppies, Time has announced its most newsworthy thing [quote] “Ev-ah”, [/quote], as its choice for its new cover. On it, a depiction of “the lie”.

by Anonymousreply 47811/25/2017

R467, Trump wants to be “friends” with Putin. Trump said something like, “if Putin says nice things about me then I’ll say nice things about him” ...

Trump is a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 47911/25/2017

[quote] R476: Time has announced its most newsworthy thing [italic] “Ev-ah”, [/italic], as its choice for its new cover...

Corrected. Your “oh, dears” have expired, so shoo, shoo!

by Anonymousreply 48011/25/2017

Someone lined up Trump's salty tweets about Time's cover over a few years.

An obsessed egomaniac if there ever was one.

by Anonymousreply 48111/25/2017

The real reason Trump cares so much about the Time cover

by Anonymousreply 48211/25/2017

Oh please. Trump has been on the cover of Time numerous times.

by Anonymousreply 48311/25/2017

Many times

by Anonymousreply 48411/25/2017

Many, many times

by Anonymousreply 48511/25/2017

This saga may be deeper than what is being acknowledged. Putin could have been recommending and clearing cabinet posts. Pence's denials and contradictions appear disturbing. Several Congressmen look more than casually involved.

This plan was servant years in the making. Whatever dirt Putin has on DT is immense. Blackmail or fear of blackmail is not an irrational conclusion about this mess. Putin could have even forced Trump to run for President. The web is quite entangled and involves a few dozen tainted figures including DT operatives and extending outwards.

by Anonymousreply 48611/25/2017

The State Dept, among others has been everything short of dismantled.....they have next to staff. Sanctions were passed...and signed in protest, and are yet to be enacted. I would guess that Putin is getting his way with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 48711/25/2017

^^^^....next to no staff...^^^^

by Anonymousreply 48811/25/2017

^Yet, Congress does nothing about it.

by Anonymousreply 48911/25/2017

Girls get out your tinfoil berets!

by Anonymousreply 49011/25/2017

Special counsel for the US Department of Justice Robert Mueller is investigating an attempt by President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner to block the passage of UN Security Council Resolution 2334 condemning Israeli settlement activity, according to The Wall Street Journal.

The probe is part of a larger investigation by Mueller into Kushner and his conversations with foreign leaders, including Israelis, during the two-month transition period between the November election and the time Trump took office. Under the Obama administration, the United States abstained and the only one of 14 countries on the UNSC not to approve the December 2016 measure. But the decision not to use its veto power to block the move, something it also did in 2011, was widely seen as a form of tacit approval of the resolution by the Obama administration.

by Anonymousreply 49111/26/2017

I know how Trump and Kushner could bring peace to the Middle East. They like real estate and building giant, phallic buildings, right? The Israelis need to give back all the land they've taken for "settlements" over the decades and, in return, Trump and Kushner will oversee the building of gigantic high rises for the Israelis to live in instead of having to take over yet more land. I bet we could have Trump tweeting about this hugely awesome idea within hours! I await my Nobel Peace Prize.

by Anonymousreply 49211/26/2017

That headline at R491 sounds vaguely erotic.

by Anonymousreply 49311/26/2017

Gosh, I haven’t been probed this much since prep school.

by Anonymousreply 49411/26/2017

R494 Just getting you ready for the daily probing in prison.

by Anonymousreply 49511/26/2017

Trump is getting antsy about Russia, Russia, Russia. He must be afraid that Mueller is getting close.

by Anonymousreply 49611/26/2017

I keep going back to the fact that Bob Mueller and his team of all star lawyers didn't give up their illustrious and lucrative careers to simply charge Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn or Jared Kushner. They're in this to take down a presidency for treason and nothing less. So many high powered prosecutors and lawyers wouldn't be involved unless it was big - VERY BIG. Keeps me sane when all the naysayers start.

by Anonymousreply 49711/26/2017

Flynn may flip as part of a deal to protect his son. Mueller needs to gain as much evidence as possible in order to squash the orange insect.

by Anonymousreply 49811/26/2017

The Trump klan and the Republicans around the White House have been up to so much shady, shady, corrupt shit. The only recourse the right wing punditry has is to desperately paint all Dems with the same corrupt labels. That will work with their base but that base is going to get smaller and smaller over time.

by Anonymousreply 49911/26/2017

R499, I wish you were correct, but the base seems steady. I'm very frightened at the concept that there *not* be anything strong enough to pierce their propaganda bubble. What will that look like? Will it be not so bad? Or just like this presidency, worse, in infinite unending horrors of which one could never have imagined? I knew it would be bad, but it is exquisitely tortuous beyond anything I ever realized.

by Anonymousreply 50011/26/2017

r500...A good start would be to re-instate the Fairness Doctrine. Putting Fox, Brietbart and the like in check would work wonders.

by Anonymousreply 50111/26/2017

R500, there's always going to be a hard bottom to the pool of Trumptards. It's around 33%. Those are the people who will die rather than admit they are the most ignorant morons on the planet, also known as evangelicals and rednecks.

by Anonymousreply 50211/26/2017

R501, another curse from Reagan, the gift from Hell that keeps on giving.

by Anonymousreply 50311/26/2017

R501, oh, I've written about the FD myself right here on DL. I completely agree with you, but a) we can't pass it without a majority so it's a long way off, and b) if were able to take back Congress, they will be so overloaded trying to undue all this damage, I see it not taking priority (against, say, protecting the environment again). I completely believe in it, and will happily participate in any/all activism to get it passed. But there's something about it that is so unsexy, I don't see it placing at the top of the list, hence my fears.

by Anonymousreply 50411/26/2017

People would champion it....media would champion it. This is the age of fake news.....and just about everyone except its disciples knows its Fox and their ilk....and recognizes the damage they do.

by Anonymousreply 50511/26/2017

[quote] But there's something about it that is so unsexy, I don't see it placing at the top of the list, hence my fears.

I'm not so sure about that part. I can see a triage where other matters come first but this one hits hard on a visceral level.

And on this board I've often seen the likes of you, me, the other posters on this thread, bring it up, and even explain it. Young people who never knew it existed get excited over the prospect of reinstating it.

by Anonymousreply 50611/26/2017

Yes, I often wonder if there weren't a few key players in the Russia probe that didn't influence what happened with the FD. Meaning, you wouldn't color me shocked if Roger Stone was part of that. It's all part of a broader strategy they've used for decades now.

by Anonymousreply 50711/26/2017

^ poor opening sentence structure, my apologies

by Anonymousreply 50811/26/2017

No need to apologize. I never thought of that.

by Anonymousreply 50911/26/2017

[quote] It's all part of a broader strategy they've used for decades now.

That's why -- a sexy issue or not -- it has to be reversed. Elimination of the Fairness Doctrine has had a severely corrosive effect on public discourse to the great detriment of the country as a whole.

by Anonymousreply 51011/26/2017

We need the fairness doct.

An updated version of Glass–Steagall to separate investment banks from commercial banks.

Keep net neutrality

Then, break up all the big corporations. Banks, department stores, oil companies, consumer products, car companies, farms, airlines, funeral parlors, all of it! We’ve got two few options when we shop.

Eliminate the electoral college.

by Anonymousreply 51111/26/2017

R504 or anybody who's posted the last few replies. I don't know that much about the Fairness Doctrine. I just read a couple articles. Could you fill me in a little more? It sounded great. How/Why did it get eliminated? Would people like Sean Hannity and Alex Jones have shows if it were in effect? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 51211/26/2017

IIRC, because there are a limited number of over-the-air frequencies on which to broadcast, the government required that any channel that gave airtime to one side of a debate, had to give equal time to the opposing side. This effectively meant that stations wouldn't give time to any contentious matter.

I think the rationale for dumping the policy was justified by the increased accessibility of cable TV and the proliferation of channels.

I’m not sure if it would have prevented a Fox Channel, but it might have.

by Anonymousreply 51311/26/2017

I am a strong believer that Fox is bad for America. I also appreciate the importance of the 1st amendment, so they can’t just be shutdown cold, but maybe we could require them to put a warning label on the screen crawl that says “this is all made up crap.”

Death Panels? No.

Death spiral? No.

Birtherism? No.

ACA problems? No, no, a thousand times no!

by Anonymousreply 51411/26/2017

by Anonymousreply 51511/26/2017

Putin is getting exactly what he wants from Tillerson and Trump. Tillerson was giving his position because he is a good friend of Putin. Republicans do nothing.

by Anonymousreply 51611/26/2017

I worked in radio in the days of the Fairness Doctrine. It applied to over-the-air radio and TV only, so Fox 'News' and cable would be exempt under the old rules if they still existed.

In those days, radio and TV stations that did editorials on topical issues of the day were obligated to make equal time available for opposing viewpoints as demanded by members of the audience or activist groups. It was often great fun at the station to work with these folks...some of whom became regulars. It was clearly a service to do this: the public benefited from hearing the diverse voices on their local stations and it kept management honest.

Long-form hate talk radio shows like Rush and Savage only became possible with repeal of the Fairness Doctrine. As a practical matter, it would be impossible for stations to offer hours of equal time a day.

The FCC canned the Fairness Doctrine, along with their number of stations owned restrictions, with new initiatives that increased the number of station frequencies available, like FM Docket 80-90 and Low Power TV. It was argued that all the new stations would provide sufficient diversity of viewpoints

Now, a handful of conservative owners control most everything, and Americans self-select programs that reinforce their own existing biases.

by Anonymousreply 51711/26/2017

Here's one thing to look forward to: have heard a couple times that ppl like Tillerson are just waiting for the one year mark so they can resign with dignity. I'm hoping for big changes in January.

by Anonymousreply 51811/27/2017

R497, our mailman gets discouraged that there are so many Deplorables on his route.

He and I are good liberals who commiserate for a few minutes a couple of times a week.

What you posted is something I’ve said to him, and I believe it. The Mueller team are doing this to be part of something that is going to be one of the biggest moments in American history.

by Anonymousreply 51911/27/2017

I agree. We're angry and were mobilized, but I don't think we will ever resort to armed violence. It would be stupid. First of all The Trumpettes are in charge of our military. They fascist pigs hiding in the bowels of the DoD have militarized our police departments even as Obama was sworn in as POTUS. You don't bring a knife to the proverbial gunfight.. We can throw sand in the motor and stop them, and we can elect more Dems. If there were violence, and at some point I believe Trump's people will do something to provoke violence, it would give the ASshole a chance to declare Martial Law. That would be a very bad thing.

We're a long way off from armed struggle. And if we do engage we need right on our side.

by Anonymousreply 52011/27/2017

Dear Lord Jaysus,

I know you have some big fish to fry. I know there's Jared, and POTUS and Donnie Jr. and A whole lot of people. But Lord, can you please spare a seat on that express train you're sending to Hell, for Devin Nunes? Please?

by Anonymousreply 52111/27/2017

Agree 100% R521. The one thing that scares me is that Nunes and others operate with such impunity, they are so craven it makes me think they feel protected. Which begs the question, by whom? Or they could just be complete morons. I am hoping the latter.

by Anonymousreply 52211/27/2017

Nunez is a self-appointed patsy.

by Anonymousreply 52311/27/2017

I’d like some new indictments please.

by Anonymousreply 52411/27/2017

There's at least six sealed indictments we don't know about.

by Anonymousreply 52511/27/2017

R525, those indictments may or may not be related to the Mueller investigation.

by Anonymousreply 52611/27/2017

[quote] R518: Here's one thing to look forward to: have heard a couple times that ppl like Tillerson are just waiting for the one year mark so they can resign with dignity. I'm hoping for big changes in January.

I think they stick around because they have power in their position, and have no other prospects of equal value. The best of them also know who can be conned, and who cannot. I suspect the Cabinet members may want to see things as propositions at the wrong.

by Anonymousreply 52711/27/2017

A Balloon Juice blogger has been keeping track of what has and hasn't been substantiated from the Steele Dossier.

by Anonymousreply 52811/27/2017

Damn, missed the video at R456. Anyone care to recap?

by Anonymousreply 52911/27/2017

Thanks r528

by Anonymousreply 53011/27/2017

R528. The pee pee girls was specific when first revealed. The bodyguard was speaking to be disassociating and dismissive, yet is not a rebuttal.

by Anonymousreply 53111/27/2017

Why are there two threads with the exact same titles being used?

AKA "bump"

by Anonymousreply 53211/27/2017

I've noticed that when a new thread shows up while you are looking at the thread list, a second copy of the thread that's currently on your screen will be doubled but it's not really there. It seems to be a weird quirk of the programming that pushes the threads down to make room for the new thread at the top but doesn't update the screen you are currently looking at until you move it. If you go past the duplicated thread and then scroll back up to where it was, it's not there.

by Anonymousreply 53311/27/2017

r533......no, there are 2 threads with the same title.......one has 533 replies, the other has roughly 100

by Anonymousreply 53411/28/2017

Can you link it r534?

We might as well use it when this one maxes out.

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 53511/28/2017

Do you have if you have the chops to trace Stone's activities during the end of the Fairness Doctrine? I usually do, but I have a cold.

by Anonymousreply 53611/28/2017

Drudge tweet this morning:

White House anticipating news bombshell?

by Anonymousreply 53711/28/2017

I'm sure he's referring to something about Clinton and uranium, R537.

I ain't clicking on that fucking site to find out. Fuck Drudge, pure poison.

by Anonymousreply 53811/28/2017

I hope Mueller warns every Repug that if they stand in his way going after Trump, he'll arrest them for obstruction.

by Anonymousreply 53911/28/2017

r539, he or she....Hicks

by Anonymousreply 54011/28/2017

[quote]there are 2 threads with the same title.......one has 533 replies, the other has roughly 100

I'm the OP, I started this one when the last one was just about finished. I would guess that the OP of the other thread didn't see this one. It confused me for a bit at first.

by Anonymousreply 54111/28/2017

It'd be funny if Hicks knowledge unravels Trump and sends him to jail.

by Anonymousreply 54211/28/2017

R542 She's Trump's gatekeeper. She knows it all. Either she rats him out or lies to Mueller. Neither is good. I have to believe she will rat him out. She's 29 and has her whole life ahead of her. Mueller will dangle a couple of potential 10 year sentences in front of her and she's let it all out. Rumor has it that she and Trump spend an inordinate amount of "private" time together.

by Anonymousreply 54311/28/2017

Hicks is Corey Lewandowski's mistress, not Trumps.

But yeah, bitch knows a lot and is central to the lot of this.

by Anonymousreply 54411/28/2017

Why would she be facing a coupke of ten year sentences?

by Anonymousreply 54511/29/2017

R545, if she lies? Obstruction, perjury, conspiracy, etc.

by Anonymousreply 54611/29/2017

R544 There are rumors that she is both Trump's mistress as well as Cory Lewandowki's.

by Anonymousreply 54711/29/2017

R547 Deplorable!

by Anonymousreply 54811/29/2017

Can her hot pussy be tamed?

by Anonymousreply 54911/29/2017

R549 If it can be grabbed, it can be tamed. That's the Trump Hypothesis.

by Anonymousreply 55011/29/2017

R550 That's why he hates lesbian... untamable and competition.

by Anonymousreply 55111/29/2017

If Hope Hicks is the hottest DJT can get No wonder he spews angry tweets every am. Lewendowski's sloppy seconds.

by Anonymousreply 55211/30/2017

[quote]If it can be grabbed, it can be tamed. That's the Trump Hypothesis.

I never said those words on that tape, that was faked. That locker room talk which I apologised for was never me. That's why I lined up crooked Hillary's husband's victims for the debate - it's his Hypnosis, not mine. Which is why I'm the best ever guy to run Miss World!

by Anonymousreply 55311/30/2017

R553 Take your pills, Sir Drumpf.

by Anonymousreply 55411/30/2017

So now there are emails where Trump transitions officials talk about Russia throwing the election to Trump? Uh-oh.

“On Dec. 29, a transition adviser to Mr. Trump, K. T. McFarland, wrote in an email to a colleague that sanctions announced hours before by the Obama administration in retaliation for Russian election meddling were aimed at discrediting Mr. Trump’s victory. The sanctions could also make it much harder for Mr. Trump to ease tensions with Russia, “which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him,” she wrote in the emails obtained by The Times.”

by Anonymousreply 55512/02/2017

But, but...HIS EMAILS!

by Anonymousreply 55612/02/2017

Well, well, well.....seems Mueller just pulled Manaforts bond....apparently Mr. Manafort cant keep from contacting Russian agents.

by Anonymousreply 55712/04/2017

R557 As if the Russians are not going to save him. Maybe they can slip him some cyanide pills.

by Anonymousreply 55812/04/2017

Someone please start part 5!

by Anonymousreply 55912/04/2017

What should I call it? Treason's Greetings Part 5?

by Anonymousreply 56012/04/2017

'Tis the Treason!

by Anonymousreply 56112/04/2017

That would be a good name r560.

Little early yet tho, don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 56212/04/2017

Come On And Treason Down, Treason Down The Road!

by Anonymousreply 56312/04/2017

Treason Is the Reason for the Season!

by Anonymousreply 56412/04/2017

Jules‏Verified account @jules_su

I can’t WAIT until Hillary Clinton goes to prison...

... to visit Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 56512/04/2017

LOL got me R565

by Anonymousreply 56612/04/2017

Mueller is HUNG

by Anonymousreply 56712/04/2017

I second R564's title suggestion for the next thread:

[quote]Treason Is the Reason for the Season!

by Anonymousreply 56812/04/2017

Congress is not getting in the way of a Russian takeover.

by Anonymousreply 56912/04/2017

“It’s beginning to look a lot like treason”, R560.

by Anonymousreply 57012/04/2017

Oh, Mueller subpoenas Trump's Deutsche Bank Records. I am sure that Mrs. Merkel helped pack all relevant paperwork to send to Mueller as an early Christmas gift.

by Anonymousreply 57112/05/2017

Billy Bush,"I was there, in the bus, with him, when he said those things to the seven of us in the bus."

OK Billy, now who were the other six?

by Anonymousreply 57212/05/2017

Did you see the Patagonia website?

by Anonymousreply 57312/05/2017

R573, not Shannon’s B., but wow! Nice.

by Anonymousreply 57412/05/2017

What do you guys make of all these editorials, like in today's NYT, that are like, forget indictment and he'll never be impeached. Do they really think that Congress can just ignore Mueller's eventual charges against Trump? It's so hard to get a reach on this but one thing I know for sure: Mueller and his team is so much smarter than Trump and any of his associates. Trump has basically been breaking the law for decades and keeping people quiet by threatening law suits - you can't do that with a Special Investigation. Plus, if the special investigation impedes Trump's progress at the very least it could lead to a Democratic takeover of Congress next year based on people's desire to get of Trump, right?

by Anonymousreply 57512/05/2017

The government is literally in the hands of Cliven Bundy sympathizers now. Thanks for posting about Bears Ears and Escalante, R573.

by Anonymousreply 57612/05/2017

Even if Republicans won't impeach Trump, there is just no way on earth that Mueller is not cooperating with Schneiderman. And there is nothing that Trump can do to get his head out of Schneiderman's sling.

I do wonder why the NYT has been having an increase in pro Trump opinions lately and crap like the "Nazis, they're just like us" article.

by Anonymousreply 57712/05/2017

r577, who the fuck said that?

by Anonymousreply 57812/05/2017

The NY Times profiled a white supremicist/alt right type and normalized him. Even said he is polite, your mother would like him, listens NRP and goes to Panera but meanwhile his social media is full on nazi sympathizer. They got a huge backlash.

by Anonymousreply 57912/05/2017

r579, Good. They should have.

What kind of bs...

by Anonymousreply 58012/05/2017

r579 it wasn't that big of a deal. See the other threads on it.

by Anonymousreply 58112/05/2017

R581, normalizing Nazism isn't that big of a deal?

by Anonymousreply 58212/05/2017

Brian Krassenstein 🐬‏ @krassenstein 6h6 hours ago More BREAKING: Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts

This is huge for 2 reasons:

- Deutsch Bank paid DOJ settlement for involvement in $10b Russian money laundering scheme

- Kushner took a $285m loan from them right before the election.

by Anonymousreply 58312/05/2017

I love that corporations with consciences are fighting this fucker. Patagonia to save the public lands in the link above and Cards Against Humanity to stop the wall. For anyone who hasn't heard about that one, it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 58412/05/2017

R583 I don't believe that is correct. On Maddow today, she explains that Deutsche Bank paid fines to New York state and that the federal law suit handled by the DOJ which would be for billions in fines in current dormant.

by Anonymousreply 58512/05/2017

R585, there was an 11th hour settlement by the Obama administration with Deutsche Bank regarding mortgage-backed securities for $7.2 billion. Part of the deal required Deutsche Bank to cooperate going forward and provide loan mods and other relief to consumers, but no doubt the Trump administration isn't treating that as a priority.

by Anonymousreply 58612/05/2017

Following that came the settlement with NYS for $425 million for money laundering.

I think people are mixing the cases up.

by Anonymousreply 58712/05/2017

FWIW, the Nazi profiled in that nyt piece lost his job AND got kicked out of his apartment. So did his wife and brother.

The nuts may love Nazis, but nobody else does.

by Anonymousreply 58812/05/2017

It's uh it's

It's the uh, the uh. It's the art of the deal

by Anonymousreply 58912/05/2017

Art of the deal

by Anonymousreply 59012/05/2017

Bump so we can get to part 5.

by Anonymousreply 59112/06/2017

Have we reached a consensus on the title for Part 5?

by Anonymousreply 59212/06/2017

Part 5 has already been created a couple days ago.

by Anonymousreply 59312/06/2017

Yes r592, "It's Beginning to Look a lot like Treason."

Yeah, I'm not crazy about it either.

by Anonymousreply 59412/06/2017

Headed over to the new thread:

If 'Tis the Treason, Do be Jolly

by Anonymousreply 59512/06/2017

Get his Tax Returns.

by Anonymousreply 59612/06/2017

And that'll be the End of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 59712/06/2017

Flynn Said Russian Sanctions Would be ‘Ripped Up,’ Whistle-Blower Says

WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, told a former business associate that economic sanctions against Russia would be “ripped up” as one of the Trump administration’s first acts, according to an account by a whistle-blower made public on Wednesday.

Mr. Flynn believed that ending the sanctions could allow a business project he had once participated in to move forward, according to the whistle-blower. The account is the strongest evidence to date that the Trump administration wanted to end the sanctions immediately, and suggests that Mr. Flynn had a possible economic incentive for the United States to forge a closer relationship with Russia.

by Anonymousreply 59812/06/2017

I'm still a little curious about what the members of the Trump administration got, or expected to get, for their giveaways to Russia? It's easy to see what the advantage is on the Russian side: a de facto recognition of their right to interfere in Ukraine and keep Crimea, a lifting of sanctions, a compliant administration willing to do just about anything they wanted, etc., but what did Flynn, Kushner, Manafort, Trump, etc. get? Was it just money?

by Anonymousreply 59912/06/2017

Money is the root of all evil, R599.

Seriously, what else would it be for except million and billions of dollars in their own pockets.

by Anonymousreply 60012/06/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!