Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sam Heughan, Closeted Gay Actor, Lead in Outlander --Part 23

He pings to high heaven. Last year, Heughan and his rumored bf -Luke Neal- spent over a month travelling together around the world. Sam also brought Luke to the Outlander premiere and several private parties. . After this trip, the gay rumors about Sam were everywhere and Luke -an actor and writer- deleted ALL his SM. People who met Heughan at the British theatre, say that Sam was openly gay before the STARZ contract:

[quote]"Knew him in the theatre scene back in the day. Nice guy. And openly gay then."

[quote]"Oh darling, of course I’m an old gossip. Have you never met a theatre queen before? Everyone in the biz knows he’s gay, which is not a big deal here. But it is in the US and in the movie industry, so I don’t think anyone was shocked or upset that he’s decided to closet"

by Anonymousreply 60011/19/2017

More sources confirming that Sam is gay.

Our darling, Lady Goodman, whose cousin met Sam at the RCS, posted this interesting info. Her cousin confirms that Sam is gay:

[quote]"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

by Anonymousreply 111/04/2017

People who has met Sam's ex-boyfriends.....

by Anonymousreply 211/04/2017

More sources from the previous threads:

[quote]"I’ve known he’s gay since right after he was cast. Many UK fans I befriended early know it and shared that information. They have family and friends who work on Outlander. Others knew of Sam beforehand. Even though crew/production/cast sign NDAs they do share gossip with people they are close too who wont talk openly. Back then everything was more accessible but once the show premiered. and was a huge success, the UK fans all shut up. It’s like a protective shield around Sam to help him keep it a secret. But the truth is out there. More recently, I found out that the brother of my fiance best friend hooked up with Sam in drama school. It was in the context of a casual discussion when both the brother and my guy were both in a Barbour store together. The brother mentioned it in passing after seeing Sam in the window and my guy told me because he knows I’m a fan of the show. It’s NBD in Scotland or the rest of the UK. It’s an open secret scenario."

by Anonymousreply 311/04/2017

Another source from Edingburgh:

[quote]"Straight woman lurker here and I'm actually embarrassed by the "he's gotta be straight" troll. He's not straight. My friend is from Edinburgh. His folks live in the same neighborhood as Sam's. Not exactly a secret and here's the amazing thing, nobody there gives a shit. Sam's a nice guy, so is his family. Its only the fans in the US that seem to lose their shit about an actor's personal life. For me, Sam's a cute pup but give me some Graham McTavish any day!"

by Anonymousreply 411/04/2017

Link to the previous thread:

by Anonymousreply 511/04/2017

Sam with a fan at The Ritz Hotel in London.

by Anonymousreply 611/04/2017

Heughan and Balfe at a party sponsored by the HFPA/GG...

by Anonymousreply 711/04/2017

Yikes! That’s quite the Christopher Walker pompadour.

by Anonymousreply 811/04/2017

Sam with a fan

by Anonymousreply 911/04/2017

Looks like he's wearing lipstick again

by Anonymousreply 1011/04/2017

I wonder whether he'll successfully parlay Outlander into a Hollywood career, and if so whether he'll drag out the straight act. 'The Spy Who Dumped Me' doesn't sound incredibly promising.

by Anonymousreply 1111/04/2017

**Walken

Sorry, big thumbs, small phone.

by Anonymousreply 1211/04/2017

Part 23? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 1311/04/2017

R6 Lovely smile. R11 Hard to say. Does he want a career in Hollywood and stay in the closet forever or will he continue to work in UK where it is possible to come out and have a full life.

by Anonymousreply 1411/04/2017

[quote]'The Spy Who Dumped Me' doesn't sound incredibly promising.

Lionsgate's hedging their bets by trotting him out in a comedy.

by Anonymousreply 1511/04/2017

So, no beard in sight tonight.....;)

by Anonymousreply 1611/04/2017

He should stay in drama. His strong face and impressions suit best in a dramatic scenes.

by Anonymousreply 1711/04/2017

Tell it to Sylvia, R17... he needs to bring his A-game.

by Anonymousreply 1811/04/2017

Will & Grace at the play Venus in Fur in London today:

by Anonymousreply 1911/04/2017

I personally feel Sam should continue to do theater work. He is a decent actor, but this acting skills are too rehersed and wooden. He just seems so stiff, not natural at all. Sadly, Sam won't get any award nominations- even though season three is the best script he's acted so far.

I love to see him out and about without the beard. She really kills his mojo. At least, with Cait, Sam is more himself. Lipstick wearing, bouffant lovin' Queen!!!

Sam has a lot of gay history in London. He lived there for over 10 years. Hmmm, Luke lives there....

by Anonymousreply 2011/04/2017

Does anyone else look at this image and see a severed Barbie Doll head? That's all I can see when I look at it.

I'm waiting for someone like Jumpingmc to repost the photo usuing Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 2111/04/2017

Oops... here's the photo

by Anonymousreply 2211/04/2017

Relegated to the compost pile of aged-out child actors?

by Anonymousreply 2311/04/2017

I too believe he uses his eyes for great expression, however, shouldn’t the director tell him , it’s too much ... he did the same last season. It’s close to silent movie expression sometime. It actually has become so obvious to me that I watch the new boys, Ferguson and young Ian... they have much more natural expression

by Anonymousreply 2411/04/2017

Sam at HFPA party

by Anonymousreply 2511/04/2017

He is definitely wearing makeup for suuure

by Anonymousreply 2611/05/2017

He’s wearing more makeup then cait.

by Anonymousreply 2711/05/2017

Sam and Cait at the BAFTAS No sign of the Beard

by Anonymousreply 2811/05/2017

At the BAFTAS table: Sam and his handler; Cait and her boyfriend Tony McGill; Richard Ranking and his girlfriend.

The beard is GONE :))

by Anonymousreply 2911/05/2017

Yes! And Sam looks great!

by Anonymousreply 3011/05/2017

R29 😂 I bet MM is like a bad smell, keeps on turning up when you least expect it or want it!😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 3111/05/2017

Gay Sam and Cait at the BAFTAS red carpet:

by Anonymousreply 3211/05/2017

r32. And he looks adorable. And gay. And relaxed.

by Anonymousreply 3311/05/2017

Oh my, Heughan's balding even more horrendously than Hiddleston.

by Anonymousreply 3411/05/2017

r30. Nice find. He looks really great in a suit. Huge thanks to the guy or girl, who dressed him.

by Anonymousreply 3511/05/2017

WTF happened to Balfe? The frumpy mop top and black caftan do nothing for her.

by Anonymousreply 3611/05/2017

Sam to Cait on the red carpet: "Hi, love! Ya alright?"

Totally Will & Grace......;)

by Anonymousreply 3711/05/2017

R33 I agree, a total bf material

by Anonymousreply 3811/05/2017

His trousers are cut a bit too short but the color is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 3911/05/2017

So I wonder if this means they “ broke up ?” Lol. Are the BAFTAS televised ?

by Anonymousreply 4011/05/2017

Most of the type I always hate Caits choice of outfits. She needs a new stylist for sure. Agreed that hair doesn’t do anything for her. The dress is shit except for the back. Sam Looks gayer then ever.

by Anonymousreply 4111/05/2017

R34 Agreed!!! It’s pretty bad. He legit has no hair up too. He’s doing like DT and combing it forwards.

by Anonymousreply 4211/05/2017

R30 is it just me..or does Cait look pregnant in that pic? Even her face looks fuller.

by Anonymousreply 4311/05/2017

I don’t think the pants are cut to high. They look good.

by Anonymousreply 4411/05/2017

At least he’s not wearing a shit ton of makeup like last night. Yikes! He actually looks like he’s not wearing any makeup tonight ?

by Anonymousreply 4511/05/2017

This weeks OL ep was definitely the best ep of the season thus far. Obviously we knew they would change some things but it was a well done ep. really great writing. Most of the time I’m now wowed by OL but I’ll Give two thumbs on ep 308.

by Anonymousreply 4611/05/2017

Last night's ep was bordering on slapstick comedy. First, the bickering and hate-fucking and then the bickering on a rock while watching Ian get snatched by a ship that appears seemingly from out of nowhere. ROFLMAO

by Anonymousreply 4711/05/2017

Ok not going to lie...that was really my only discrepancy....like where the fuck did that GIANT ass ship come from? The book version is better. But hey can’t win them all. I enjoyed the hate fucking scene. Lol I thought the dialogue in the fight was good. I liked the feel Of the rage and anger between them.

by Anonymousreply 4811/05/2017

This woman needs a new stylist ASAP. Her feet are crawling out of her shoes. Shriek .

by Anonymousreply 4911/05/2017

The slow motion running. “ classic”.....then the epic wide frame at the end all dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 5011/05/2017

Looks like the stylist either fled or got fired. Balfe said she lopped off her own hair at the end of S3.

by Anonymousreply 5111/05/2017

Well that fringe is crap. I always think her face is lovely. But even here her face sort of looks blah. Like damn bitch you couldn’t put any lipstick or even some Burt’s bees !!?? I don’t think she needs a lot of makeup. She’s very naturally beautiful...but home girls needs some lipstick or something!

by Anonymousreply 5211/05/2017

This week, it was more like Will & Grace. Did you notice hair & makeup went back to Season 1, as if all the bad wigs got burned and 20 years never passed? LOL Now, it's just plain silly. My partner hates the show but he poked his head in to see why I was in hysterics; he thought I'd switched to something he might be interested in watching.

by Anonymousreply 5311/05/2017

R53 I sort of thought the same....and how is it after 20 years IAN MURRAY is the only one who got old??? Lmao!! I’m hoping the last half of the season gets better. It looks promising. I can’t see this show making it to season 5 and if it does they will change it. I barely made it through book 4. DG is really that great of a writer. She created and epic love between two people I’ll give her that. Most of the books bored me a lot. I did enjoy the first book and voyager but I was still bored ALOT. Not to mention DG likes weird shit and is really into some 50 shades darker shit. Throughout the entire series Jamie’s character is sexually exploited. There’s a lot of rape...and it just gets worse from there. So all in all I just don’t see this series lasting unless they change the story. Spoiler Alert Claire marries Lord John Grey.

by Anonymousreply 5411/05/2017

DG is really NOT that great of a writer. *^^ is what I meant.

by Anonymousreply 5511/05/2017

[quote]Spoiler Alert Claire marries Lord John Grey.

Oh, right, because all gay men are bisexual in addition to being rapists and pedophiles. What a fucking ignorant cunt Gabaldon is.

by Anonymousreply 5611/05/2017

R56 right!!!!!!! I was like I’m done!!! I tried to get to the end...but I couldn’t....I could spoil a ton of shit for you that would have you ROTF. AND to think she has one final book. Jamie & Clair are like 70.

by Anonymousreply 5711/05/2017

Cait’s faces when Sam speaks say it all. LOL

by Anonymousreply 5811/05/2017

There's a thread to talk about Outlander and Gabaldon novels.

by Anonymousreply 5911/05/2017

For the first time in a while I actually think Sam looks nice. His hair actually looks a lot fuller then usual. The suit is tailored nicely and I like that he’s not wearing makeup. However is it fucked I prefer him as a redhead instead of his natural blonde .

by Anonymousreply 6011/05/2017

SORRY! Wasn’t trying to turn this into a DG/OL thread. Was just talking some shit.

by Anonymousreply 6111/05/2017

Classic hand pose. Show off that watch. Is the suit Barbor?

by Anonymousreply 6211/05/2017

[quote]Sam and Cait at the BAFTAS. No sign of the Beard.

[quote]At the BAFTAS table: Sam and his handler; Cait and her boyfriend Tony McGill.

[quote]So I wonder if this means they “ broke up ?” Lol. Are the BAFTAS televised ?

I just hope that means the ridiculous bearding is over.

by Anonymousreply 6311/05/2017

Seems like it...but then again how would I or any of us know. It iiiiis kinda weird that he went from liking all her SM pics to not liking any. Not too mention her weird cryptic posts. I had a feeling she wasn’t going to be there. Sam and his handler...that’s funny.

by Anonymousreply 6411/05/2017

And if it is...who’s to say there won’t be another beard? Unless he’s finally ready to be like Luke Evans and come out.

by Anonymousreply 6511/05/2017

His suit isnt Barbour, its Dunhill. Definitely looks good on him.

by Anonymousreply 6611/05/2017

It does look nice. Isn’t that the line Henry Cavil is attached to?

by Anonymousreply 6711/05/2017

Possibly. I thought it was just the fragrance Cavil was attached to but it could have included clothes

by Anonymousreply 6811/05/2017

I feel like I’ve seen him do a clothes campaign with them or some spreads or something.

by Anonymousreply 6911/05/2017

Does anyone see/notice that Sam seems significantly happier at this years BAFTAS then last years venue ?

by Anonymousreply 7011/05/2017

He's freaking beaming from ear to ear!!!

I know most of it is an act, but last year he couldn't hide his disdain

by Anonymousreply 7111/05/2017

I agree about Sam's suit. He looks classic and sexy.

Cait needs a stylist. Her toes shouldn't be hanging over the edge of her shoes.

by Anonymousreply 7211/05/2017

I have to say the last photo of Sam and the beard is kindof telling. Her face is a mess, hair disheveled. What the hell was she wearing? And she had big bruises on her shins and ankles. Maybe she's a falling down drunk!

I hope she is no longer contractually obligated to beard for him anymore. I'd be content to never see her again

by Anonymousreply 7311/05/2017

Sam and Cait presenting

by Anonymousreply 7411/05/2017

R71 Definitely looks happy! Why do you think most of it is an act?

R72 So glad to know I’m not the only person who see’s it! First rule of heels 1. If your toes hang over DONT WEAR Them! I do think she is beautiful but her choice of outfits and dresses are awful or if it is by her stylist then she needs to be let go and discarded like spoiled milk. It’s rare when I see Cait on a red carpet and think or she looks soooo good. It’s more like palm to forehead like no Cait, just no.

by Anonymousreply 7511/05/2017

Umm did anyone see his awkward, weird, off beat drum roll?

by Anonymousreply 7611/05/2017

Happy beardless Sam

by Anonymousreply 7711/05/2017

R70 Not only at this event but he has been an order of magnitude happier ever since he's returned to Scotland and I don't think any of it is acting.

by Anonymousreply 7811/05/2017

I definitely agree that he seems happier for sure. That also could just be because a lot of good things happening for him right now.

by Anonymousreply 7911/05/2017

Wow this pic really shows off Sam’s height . Look at those long legs! I wonder if he prefers his men shorter or taller. Such a handsome boy.

by Anonymousreply 8011/05/2017

In this pic

by Anonymousreply 8111/05/2017

Just in case anyone was having a bad day, just remember it can always be worse.

by Anonymousreply 8211/05/2017

Way to make it awkward heughan ....what a tool.

by Anonymousreply 8311/05/2017

R75 He hams it up when he's on the red carpet or in front of cameras.

by Anonymousreply 8411/05/2017

I knooooow I’m sure he’s sweet and kind. ...but when he does stuff like that it really makes him just seem so so..I don’t even know the proper word ...but I would agree with the tool comment.

by Anonymousreply 8511/05/2017

I mean was that really that funny though ...

by Anonymousreply 8611/05/2017

I’m does Cait know it’s November 5th and Halloween is over. She looks like the grim reaper. All she’s missing is an axe.

by Anonymousreply 8711/05/2017

Velvet is the fad fabric of the season but it doesn't photograph well

by Anonymousreply 8811/05/2017

She is still gorgeous though

by Anonymousreply 8911/05/2017

**Caits phone ringing ** Cait : Hello? 1990s: Hey it’s the 90s and we want our velvet back. Cait: ....

by Anonymousreply 9011/05/2017

Those toes are creepin.. 👣

by Anonymousreply 9111/05/2017

More toes

by Anonymousreply 9211/05/2017

I would have loved to see her in something more couture that shows off her figure. She needs red lips and loose curls. Also closed toe shoes unless it's summer or showing leg.

by Anonymousreply 9311/05/2017

R93 so right! After all,she was a gorgeous model,she should look fabulous at red carpets.

by Anonymousreply 9411/05/2017

Agreed! R93 & r94 !

by Anonymousreply 9511/05/2017

I love it when Sam doesn’t wear makeup

by Anonymousreply 9611/05/2017

His moles and her toes are legendary!!

by Anonymousreply 9711/06/2017

Oh. The Shamzie Queen not only broke up with Paul Camuso. Now she speculates about the "relationship" being over.

by Anonymousreply 9811/06/2017

The Shamzie Queen is one of the accounts run by the PR shill who has been supporting the bearding for 3 years now. She's got the other well known stalker persona plus a few anonymous ones but the real person is the fake journo who is also making money from writing click bait. If shes saying she thinks it's over, it means she got shill info dropped into her inbox to say so and we will see more evidence soon too of the charade being over.

by Anonymousreply 9911/06/2017

Of course, the fauxmance has to be accompanied by a 'breakup' while the Shamzie queens do their fast shoe shuffle to spin it so they don't look like the shills that they are.

by Anonymousreply 10011/06/2017

Let’s be clear that the narrative being shilled is “hetero Heughan.”’ The beards are interchangeable.

by Anonymousreply 10111/06/2017

Note to Balfe: Honey, when pushing 40, “fresh-faced” is no longer the adjective people use to describe us when we forget to put our face on.

by Anonymousreply 10211/06/2017

R99. I should shoot myself for even knowing this, but you have the shamzie queens mixed up.

P-redux is the shill with multiple sock puppet accounts who is also the clickbait crap "journalist" and is connected to the "Shatner" / Camuso operation. She's the one who just happens to have friends all over the industry and world who just happen to send her rando fan photos of the happy couple all the time.

Contemplating Outlander appears to be an actual fan of books and show who is also something of a sanctimonious church lady. She loves to write very long posts with receipts (based on social media clues and PR clickbait) that supposedly prove the beard relationship is real and the "tin hat" SamCait shippers are deluded. Which they are, but so is she. I mean, she's basically a shipper too, just on a different ship. But now she's broken with P-redux & Camuso. Mainly because she had the temerity to suggest it was theoretically possible for Sam to be bi or gay (she claims to be bi herself) and Camuso could not let that pass by without trashing her, and so they had a big catfight about whether the theoretical possibility of Sam being gay was something that should ever be mentioned in public. Or something like that. It went on for days and many dramatic long postings.

Anyway, it's the CO account that is now speculating that Heughan and Mauzy have "broken up." Not P-redux, who's speculating about their Christmas vacay plans.

Who the hell knows what the strategy is now, but as pointed out by R101, the real narrative isn't Heughan-Mauzy, but Hetero Heughan. If they "break up" it will be for contractual reasons or because it's not working well enough to sell the image or maybe she wants to be open about her real boyfriend or who knows? It doesn't matter. (You would think they could find a more plausible beard relationship, for one thing.) But, yes, ultimately the beards are interchangeable, so it doesn't matter who is playing the role.

by Anonymousreply 10311/06/2017

Paul Camuso's Tumblr is a love letter to Heughan, er, I mean, to Heughan's heterosexuality. Which is absolutely a thing. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 10411/06/2017

So true,the beards are not the point in the closeting situation,so why couldn't he just have "lady dates for public events,different or rotating.Wouldn't that be enough for homophobic HW? Just use the old school idea of "walkers",so the poor guy at least wouldn't be tortured by fans pissed at his "girlfriend". He looks great in a suit this weekend like a normal person would wear to an important business event.kudos to his stylist.

by Anonymousreply 10511/06/2017

As for Sam at Scottish BAFTAs, that tailored suit (esp the color) looked so much better on him than everything he wore for season 3 promos in NYC a few weeks ago. Was it Tom & Lorenzo who said then that he looked like a divorced dad trying too hard? If they are in fact ditching this beard, maybe they can find him someone a little older and European who will match this great tailored look. Better yet, let him come to events with a boyfriend. But, we know ....

As for Cait - agree the dark velvet was too severe. I do appreciate her willingness to try different looks. She looked great (fresh, even) at the Fashion Week events in NY in September.

by Anonymousreply 10611/06/2017

r103. Great post.

by Anonymousreply 10711/06/2017

why does he even need a date? this is why people hate going out by themselves because society says you have to have someone and can't be alone.

by Anonymousreply 10811/06/2017

R102 Agreed!

by Anonymousreply 10911/06/2017

[quote]SELF-LOATHING CLOSET CASE Paul Camuso's Tumblr is a love letter to Heughan, er, I mean, to Heughan's heterosexuality. Which is absolutely a thing. LOL.

Fixed that for you, R104.

by Anonymousreply 11011/06/2017

Haha, R110, I'll accept that as a friendly amendment. -R104

by Anonymousreply 11111/06/2017

R108, he needs a date (or better yet, a known "girlfriend") to have receipts for his heterosexuality. Most especially if he doesn't have a heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 11211/06/2017

No claims to insider knowledge of the strategy here, but if they are "breaking up" now, it makes some sense. She was probably on a one-year contract that got extended for six months to get him through the filming of movie and the promo for S3 of OL. Remember the little glitch in March after the Oscars when she didn't make an appearance during Emerald Con (in her parents' home area of Seattle)? That could have been during contract extension talks. Speculation only :) I just remember Clooney's new girlfriend announcements every two years, like clockwork, until he finally bit that bullet and married one. There's a rhythm to this.

Anyway, IF they are "breaking up," I wonder if Sam will get a little break for a few months to enjoy his private life / no fake relationship PR before he has to rev up the promos for the movie and S4 next year - and hence, will need another "girlfriend." Or which award shows they'll send him to, and with whom.

by Anonymousreply 11311/06/2017

[quote]SELF-LOATHING CLOSET CASE Paul Camuso

Wanna find the self-loathing gays? Look for the loudest homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 11411/06/2017

The comb over is real. He is legit losing all his front hair. I can see his scalp. Poor Sam. He definitely won’t be as hot with a bald spot

by Anonymousreply 11511/06/2017

r115. What i don't get. There is botox, there is plastic surgery and there is transplantion of hair folicels. Even my long time old gay friend, who is very succesful as a Marlene Dietrich double, doing a kind of travestie entertainment, has got appointments every three months for refitting. So Sam spends uncountable hours tuning his body at the gym. But no time for hair transplantation or a date with a real gold hairstylist?

by Anonymousreply 11611/06/2017

Amen! R116

by Anonymousreply 11711/06/2017

Cait legit rolled out of bed and put some mascara and said “yup I look good. “

by Anonymousreply 11811/06/2017

[quote] The comb over is real. He is legit losing all his front hair. I can see his scalp. Poor Sam.

I'm sure all that dying of his hair didn't help. they dyed it 7 times to get the right color the first time and then how often for all the shows and CC's and promotions. that has to be hard on the hair and scalp

by Anonymousreply 11911/06/2017

Gurrl, spend the money for an updo, next time.

by Anonymousreply 12011/06/2017

R120 Preeeeeach hunni! Hahaha! LOL

R119 I don’t know ...I’ve been coloring my hair since I was 18...I’m 30 now and I still have all my hair. It’s definitely more common in men, but I think this is just good ole fashion genetics/genes. ...it’s just sad cause he’s only 36. But I agree with R116 his net worth is 5 million dollars. Go get you some hair transplants boy!

by Anonymousreply 12111/06/2017

R97 hahahahahahaha! Literally laughed out loud on that one. “ legendary Toes “ Now that’s a knee slapper.

by Anonymousreply 12211/06/2017

I definitely think they “ broke up.” Aka the contract was up OR Sam wasn’t feeling it and did a Tom Cruise and revoked her ass. Does he really think he’s fooling people ? A blind man could see that he’s gay. It’s just sad because he tries so hard to be someone that he’s not. I didn’t know who Sam was before Outlander. I discovered him through the show, AND it was from watching the series that made me think he was gay...then I googled him ...and well look what I found. A whole fucking 23 threads of him being a closeted gay man. #GaydarOnPoint

by Anonymousreply 12311/06/2017

r123. Agree. Same happened to me. I've started posting here around #7 or #8.

by Anonymousreply 12411/06/2017

Well, there's more to this thread than Heughan because he's been pretty meh, lately. IMO, he's a lens through which we can view HW homophobia, discrimination and the subjugation, oppression, exploitation, and intimidation of gay actors. That's my interest, anyway. He becomes interesting when he goes off script, as we've seen both on SM and in his acting.

by Anonymousreply 12511/06/2017

Yes there is definitely a lot of other things being talked about....but let’s be real. This is 23 threads of Sam Heughan. Period.

by Anonymousreply 12611/06/2017

Sometimes his acting is really good. Then at other times it’s not. Sometimes it’s too acty, or very theater like. Which is good for the stage not the screen. I like Sam...I think this season of OL has shown us the most yet of his acting skills. Sunday’s episode was one of the better eps this season but still not great. The writing was a bit better. I did like the scene when they were fighting and Jamie throws the table. In my opinion he definitely delivered and was spot on. I don’t think he would make it in big Hollywood films. Maybe some supporting roles. And it has nothing to do with the fact that he’s gay. Look at Luke Evans. He’s great at playing straight men. Granted he did it for a long time haha..but still.

by Anonymousreply 12711/06/2017

R103 great post!

I think Pdux (purv) is part of the PR charade. Maybe a Jen Allen associate. She's continuously trolled the hetero/gf narrative more than anyone. I love to see her eating her words.

by Anonymousreply 12811/06/2017

[quote]Sometimes his acting is really good. Then at other times it’s not.

He's best when he's seething or flirting. Worst when he's grieving, brooding or conflicted. Usually, that means the actor needs to unlock those complex, vulnerable parts of himself so he can present them to audiences.

by Anonymousreply 12911/06/2017

Wearing a wig is terrible for your scalp and can cause baldness. Lack of air can cause fungus. Google it

by Anonymousreply 13011/06/2017

Heughan can learn a thing or two from Shatner when it comes to wearing wigs and toupees.

by Anonymousreply 13111/06/2017

MM is now on FB. She added that she visited South Africa but it's dated Oct. 2017.

by Anonymousreply 13211/06/2017

Isn't that just the date she added the picture? If it's a new account...

by Anonymousreply 13311/06/2017

R129 he always makes that same brooding face and always makes those little noises like “ hm.” I believe his intentions are to give the character real personality traits. ...but it always comes off unnatural. He’s good at flirting I agree. Terrible at fucking! No straight man does have the shit he does ! Lol. side note: it drives me crazy how since season 1 Cait has had this thing with her hands always grabbing/touching his face whenever they kiss. So unnatural. Nobody kisses like that in real life. Not to mention her hands are grotesquely big. They weird me out.

by Anonymousreply 13411/06/2017

Well he needs to figure out something cause that come Over just isn’t doing it for him. Also the blonde doesn’t help. Hair thickener Sam!

by Anonymousreply 13511/06/2017

The toes are out to play!

by Anonymousreply 13611/06/2017

[quote]Cait has had this thing with her hands always grabbing/touching his face whenever they kiss.

That's the director's fault. Why hasn't someone told Balfe to keep her big mitts off Heughan's beautiful face? There's to be no blocking the fucking camera from any part of Heughan. Eye candy's all we got, here.

by Anonymousreply 13711/06/2017

R137 Amen ! Glad I’m not the only who see’s this.

by Anonymousreply 13811/06/2017

R137 so funny,the hands bother me too,and now we know about the xlong toes as well.Doesn't the director plot out their moves in sex scenes? So its kinda dicectors fault he looks like he's gonna bang Balfes liver out,he doesn't. know.There's. alot of breast licking,but that Gabs weirdness,in the books there's constant. breast sucking,and women breastfeeding their husbands ,eeh

by Anonymousreply 13911/06/2017

I really hope they include one of Jamie's classic lines from Voyager: "God, deliver me from women.”

by Anonymousreply 14011/06/2017

And spare us, too. Ugh, boring het sex.

by Anonymousreply 14111/06/2017

R139 right! There just so big! Maybe it’s because they want the rings to be constantly seen. Either way it drives me nuts. Makes it hard for me to get into the intimate scenes. Every time I always find myself saying aloud “ and there are the hands again.” ** palm to forehead ugh** DG is one weird broad! She’s into dark stuff. Lots of rape too. And bdsm. They had to completely change the hate sex scene this past week because in the book it’s pretty graphic. Jamie’s fucking her and calling her a wi filthy bitch at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 14211/06/2017

Let’s be real.....DG is a shitty writer. The books minus certain things are dumb and boring. I don’t understand how they were NY best sellers. Most of the fandom are women in there 40s and up( not hating)

by Anonymousreply 14311/06/2017

Too bad, because Heughan does seething well. He might've won a BAFTA.

by Anonymousreply 14411/06/2017

[quote]I definitely think they “ broke up.” Aka the contract was up OR Sam wasn’t feeling it and did a Tom Cruise and revoked her ass. Does he really think he’s fooling people ? A blind man could see that he’s gay.

Yep.

The virtual bearding with Caitriona was more believable -although she has a real boyfriend.

Cait and her bf Tony McGill at the BAFTAS:

by Anonymousreply 14511/06/2017

The bearding with Caitriona was awful!! It looked so fake ! Sal just tried way too hard. With all the red carpet looks of passion and staring at her all lovingly. Ha! What a joke! You could tell that cait hated every second of it. I’m sure she was the one to put it to a end. She was obviously ok with it in the beginning because it helped get her name out there. But it got old real quick.

by Anonymousreply 14611/06/2017

This is interesting...looks like a journalist -- Lynette Rice -- has been culling through Sam's old Insta posts and thought she found a photo of Sam and Tobias from pre-OL days. She asked him about in on Twitter. It's actually a photo of Sam at a picnic with his guy friends, hanging out being himself.

by Anonymousreply 14711/06/2017

R147 ha! That’s hysterical. I’ve never seen him SnapBack except for that mean tweet from I believe the same person calling him a bad gay actor from a couple of weeks ago. “No and no.” Lol. Snap snap.

by Anonymousreply 14811/06/2017

Ooh, love that bitchy queen! So maybe it's not Toby. Why would he outright lie?

by Anonymousreply 14911/06/2017

Cherry chapstick 💋

Is sam’s hair naturally straight or curly?

by Anonymousreply 15011/06/2017

R147

Isnt Lynette the one who wrote that article about his makeup artist getting to touch Sam Heughan? And he shot back a tweet in her defense saying he didn't like the title of that article. I think he's still fuming over that!

by Anonymousreply 15111/06/2017

R150 His hair has a slight wave. Definitely not straight but not curly either.

by Anonymousreply 15211/06/2017

Oh is it? I wouldn’t know. It’s good to see him stand up for himself though. I thought those tweets about the makeup artist were in good fun including his in regards to getting paid to touch him.

by Anonymousreply 15311/06/2017

I think it’s more straight based off of pictures from his younger days. It was always straight. He claims it’s naturally curly though.

by Anonymousreply 15411/06/2017

That snap at Lynette had me curious and I checked out his old Insta pictures - why on earth is he keeping anything from 2013 up? Every one of those photos “pings”!

by Anonymousreply 15511/06/2017

I always thought the same thing. ...but he has kept them up there for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 15611/06/2017

No, R148, Lynette Rice isn't the same person as Sylvia "Mr. Heughan is one of the most boring homosexual actors out there" Staunton.

by Anonymousreply 15711/06/2017

R154 maybe his hair is Bi and goes both ways!

by Anonymousreply 15811/06/2017

LOL! R157 Thank you for the clarification. 👌🏻

by Anonymousreply 15911/06/2017

Heughan comes across as someone who needs to unleash all that buttoned up, nice-guy repressed emotion and show it on the screen. Usually actors who are b-b-b-boring are not diving into their own souls.

by Anonymousreply 16011/06/2017

“ Heeeey.”

by Anonymousreply 16111/06/2017

DL had that picture of Sam at a picnic in the park many threads ago.She's pretty lame to just discover it now

by Anonymousreply 16211/06/2017

R155 I think it's good he still has some of his old ,non-pr pics up.It's nice to see something real on an actors insta. Everything is always such bullshit with celebs.

by Anonymousreply 16311/06/2017

[quote]Usually actors who are b-b-b-boring are not diving into their own souls.

He wasn’t boring in S1. Maybe back then he still had a soul to dive into.

by Anonymousreply 16411/06/2017

R164 agreed. S2 was the worst. 3 has been better. I think the end of 3 will be good or at least decent. It looks to be promising.

by Anonymousreply 16511/06/2017

The only time I’ve ever seen Sam look genuinely happy with MM.

by Anonymousreply 16611/06/2017

This picture kills me. Sam looks like her gay cousin. Not MMs boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 16711/06/2017

Enough already about the beard.

by Anonymousreply 16811/06/2017

145 - Oh that very well-known red pencil again, have seen it for years. P.

by Anonymousreply 16911/07/2017

[R163] Definitely it is refreshing, it just seems like deleting those should have been the first step in scrubbing him clean if they were going to work so hard to have him appear hetero. I agree with [R156], he is keeping them there for a reason!

by Anonymousreply 17011/07/2017

R167 He looks very cute

by Anonymousreply 17111/07/2017

R170

From what I understand, he did remove several images from his IG prior to him getting the OL part.

by Anonymousreply 17211/07/2017

Heughan had to do damage control...

by Anonymousreply 17311/07/2017

Related: In other news, Jennifer Allen client and rumored-to-be-lesbian Cuoco marries another beard. Snarkfest in progress...

by Anonymousreply 17411/07/2017

R155

[quote] I checked out his old Insta pictures - why on earth is he keeping anything from 2013 up? Every one of those photos “pings”!

I wonder who was Sam's 'flatmate'.....;)

I remember a poster from a previous thread who checked out about Sam's male 'flatmates'.

by Anonymousreply 17511/07/2017

Sam looks so much better without makeup ! Gay or not.

by Anonymousreply 17611/07/2017

His hair actually looks good for once.

by Anonymousreply 17711/07/2017

Finally Jamie actually looks aged. Everybody looks the same after 20 yrs on OL....except for Ian. Older Jamie is sexy. Meow.

by Anonymousreply 17811/07/2017

New photoshoot with esquire. Sam loves promoting himself on SM. Ps his hair looks good here. Nice and full.

by Anonymousreply 17911/07/2017

r179. But the clothes are a nightmare. Expensiv but ugly

by Anonymousreply 18011/07/2017

R179 You can see where they photoshopped his hairline. They touched up hos hair with a darker color to make it look fuller

by Anonymousreply 18111/07/2017

R180 Agreed! That one tan jacket. Yikes. He looks 12.

R179 I need to go back and take a closer look. I did think the roots looked darker though.

by Anonymousreply 18211/07/2017

The last picture in the back jacket he looks the best. Well they did a great job with that photoshop b/c his hair looks bomb.

by Anonymousreply 18311/07/2017

Black ^*

by Anonymousreply 18411/07/2017

I agree, I this he looks verra good in this photo. He needs to put this hair stylist on his payroll. His hair is on fleek!

Those thighs🤤 ***le sigh***

by Anonymousreply 18511/07/2017

If they p-shop his hair, they usually p-shop his moles, and vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 18611/07/2017

R186 Realky? I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen his moles photoshopped.

by Anonymousreply 18711/07/2017

I miss Sams long hair. Ping.

by Anonymousreply 18811/07/2017

Agree the one photo looks good (albeit photoshopped) but what's the obsession with dressing him in high school / college clothing? The tailored suit from the BAFTAs was a better look. Was this photo shoot done in NYC (when he was supposedly in the South of France with the beard, haha)? He was doing the same boy-casual and Hetero! look during all the events for the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 18911/07/2017

R189 Couldn’t agree more. He looks way to boyish. I liked the suit as well. Probably the best I’ve ever seen him look on a red carpet. Probably the worst for Cait. I like when he has a more rugged look with the facial hair. Not a fan of his bare face.

by Anonymousreply 19011/07/2017

Like this. I think this is his best look. I love this outfit to with the gelled curly hair.

by Anonymousreply 19111/07/2017

Sam’s extra happy here.

by Anonymousreply 19211/07/2017

Pinging to high heaven.....

by Anonymousreply 19311/07/2017

R193 PIIIIIING!

by Anonymousreply 19411/07/2017

Sam looks like he just walked out of 1984 and is rockin a mullet.

by Anonymousreply 19511/07/2017

He said in one of those “answers to tweets” that he likes that his new haircut makes him look younger.’

by Anonymousreply 19611/07/2017

I like the makeup look on men,he looks cute .Re: mullet,Scotland is not the most sophisticated place on earth,I'm sure he's way more wordly now.

by Anonymousreply 19711/07/2017

I like his new hair cut too. He looks really young for his age anyway. I did like the long curls though too. Not a fan of the makeup. Think he is beautiful without it, but if it makes him happy.

by Anonymousreply 19811/07/2017

He's not gay. Just accept it.

by Anonymousreply 19911/07/2017

R199 Shamzie Troll just accept that he'll never fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 20011/07/2017

The SHAMzie troll should go back to her tumblr. Her imaginary ship is sinking....xd

Recent CDAN blind item about this failed bearding:

[quote]TUESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2017 Blind Item #12.-"Our favorite closeted pay cable actor threw his beard under a bus during a recent interview and admitted he doesn't really care what people say about her. Yeah, as if he would say that if it was real."

by Anonymousreply 20111/07/2017

He is for sure gay sweetie. I’m not saying he doesn’t fuck women. Lots of gay men pretend to be straight. Lots of gay men are married to women and have kids with them. At the end of the day, he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 20211/07/2017

GAY Sam for the troll:

by Anonymousreply 20311/07/2017

R197 tae the fanny baws who reckons Sam's mullet in that 2013 pic is down to Scotland being no that sophisticated - jaysus ye havin a laugh hen 😂. He was filming ya fud. But aye I suppose we've only just got electricity in the last 3 years over here, so guess those fancy fashionable haircuts have just been beyond our means. Right I'm aff tae hunt for ma dinner, cannae wait til we finally get shops and restaurants here 😏

by Anonymousreply 20411/08/2017

Related: It's plain as day to us that gay actors like Heughan are being forced into the closet and Hollywood needs to be called out...

[quote]Spacey’s inopportune coming out was worsened by rampant homophobic prejudices in the film industry. In such an industry, where many are still afraid to come out of the closet, the silence LGBTQ+ actors are forced into only makes the problem more difficult to solve.

[quote]“Teen Wolf” actor Colton Haynes told Out magazine in a 2016 interview that he faced pressure from his talent management to conceal his sexuality after he came out last year. “I was told that was the only way I was going to be successful,” Haynes said.

by Anonymousreply 20511/08/2017

R204 Love your reply! 😘

by Anonymousreply 20611/08/2017

R205, it’s even more egregiois in Heughan’s case because he was previously out. Proves to what lengths they’ll go to straightwash the talent.

by Anonymousreply 20711/08/2017

Loving the beard.

by Anonymousreply 20811/08/2017

**egregious

by Anonymousreply 20911/08/2017

2012 Sam pre Botox ...meow

by Anonymousreply 21011/08/2017

He definitely gets Botox now.

by Anonymousreply 21111/08/2017

So what? He’s an actor the pressure to look young is high and he has to play in the game if he wants to work.

by Anonymousreply 21211/08/2017

Lol ok.....chill. Just was making a statement. If it was a issue to me I would’ve elaborated on it. Doesn’t bother me.

by Anonymousreply 21311/08/2017

Sam and Luke travelling together.....

by Anonymousreply 21411/08/2017

THE mullet.

by Anonymousreply 21511/08/2017

Gay Sam and Cait.

Will & Grace 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 21611/08/2017

GAY Sam with Cait trying too hard. Per usual.

by Anonymousreply 21711/08/2017

Suuuure Sam. Whatever you say. No straight man would say that in a interview. Ping.

by Anonymousreply 21811/08/2017

r210 and r211. For sure he is on Botox. I've tried it myself. Did not work for me on the long road, cause I could not afford it and mimic came back.(Nothing about to wory for a girl at 55 which is not in that business). In between was not so bad...Lookng younger, more relaxed.

So, the OL makeup department and the producers tell us, how to make 37 years old Sam look like a Jamie Fraser in his 40s. In some of the recently posted Pics from the BAFTAS he looked really manly and weathered. And now they useforehead prostetic to make him look older over his nose?

He is the first "Ambassador for Barbour", he is besides John Valbonesi the front guy of "MPC". He is the leading guy of "Outlander", this franchise stuff with the "King of Men".

I am always wondering about, how he can stand all this expectations. All this, being gay and having to pretend being in a relationship with a women.

by Anonymousreply 21911/08/2017

Botox buddies

by Anonymousreply 22011/08/2017

The thing with Botox is once you start you have to keep doing it. Sam and Caitriona both get Botox. That’s cool. I could use some Botox ..but the up keep is just too much.

by Anonymousreply 22111/08/2017

Every time Sam goes to one of these things I can’t help but wonder how many breast’s he touched. Lol

by Anonymousreply 22211/08/2017

He doesn't care about breasts......lol

by Anonymousreply 22311/08/2017

R219 Sam owns MPC and is Co-owner of the Gym.

His main focus is to make money. Everything else is relative...

by Anonymousreply 22411/08/2017

Sam doesn't care about breasts. He's a leg guy.

by Anonymousreply 22511/08/2017

This thread is clearly run by teenage girls.

Typical post: 'Gay Sam!' 'He pings here!' ' He's sooooooo gay'.

Homophobia at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 22611/08/2017

SAMMY

by Anonymousreply 22711/08/2017

Ignorant Troll at R226

Only homophobic Fraus want Sam to date a paid beard so he can exude heterosexuality! Talk about homophobia

by Anonymousreply 22811/08/2017

LOL sometimes we are supposed to be old menopausal fraus. Sometimes we are gay Larries who think all the blokes in HW are gay. Now we are teenage girls. No, troll, honey, we're most likely a diverse group here, and also Sam is gay.

by Anonymousreply 22911/08/2017

Gay Sam for you

by Anonymousreply 23011/08/2017

R223 Haha, right. Or the only ones he cares about are his own... (watch 1:48-1:55)

by Anonymousreply 23111/08/2017

R210 R211 R219 R220 R221

For fuck's sake STOP with Sam and the Botox. WHEN YOU GET BOTOX ON YOUR FOREHEAD - IT FREEZES THE MUSCLES SO THAT YOU CAN'T WRINKLE YOUR FOREHEAD TO CAUSE THE WRINKLES. GOT T HAT?????

Here is a photo of Sam from this last promo - he can wrinkle his forehead. Have you never watched Outlander - it's always furrowed. He just doesn't have permanent wrinkles.....yet.

Now, Cait - I have no proof if she does or doesn't use botox = but SAM? The proof i s in the photos. GIVE IT UP ALREADY!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23211/09/2017

R170 - the fact that he never did "scrub" his IG proves to me all that about scrubbing his sm is a big lie. He did start a new fan type facebook page but everyone knows how to find his old facebook which isn't scrubbed either. If you really spend time and look at his old IG photos and read all the comments - it's very boring. That girl who lives in Australia now used to comment all time on his IG and another friend who doesn't seem gay. He seems like a naive country person who got to see the world for Batman and seems to be a wide eye kid. It just furthers his reputation of being a very straight laced person. Very nice, sweet, kind and very focus. That's what kills me about this thread - the remaking of Sam as a manipulative POS, phony, user on a par with Kevin Spacey. Gay or straight, he seems to be a really very nice person. I love the photos of Sam at his brothers house opening XMas photos with his glasses on. And this was AFTER Outlander.

by Anonymousreply 23311/09/2017

it is an insult to compare Sam to Spacey in any manner or to use Spacey's name in any way in relation to Sam.

by Anonymousreply 23411/09/2017

R232 r233 Nice Try Braindead Troll! Sam's original twitter was completely scrubbed and his current IG had photos removed. It's a known facts several public bios were scrubbed along with any reference to his sexuality.

So sorry Heughan doesn't like elderfrau pussy. No one here has likened him to Spacey, except for you. Your comment reveals more about you and your homophobia than anything!

by Anonymousreply 23511/09/2017

Nobody's comparing Heughan to Spacey, dumb cunt at R234. Reading comprehension issues?

by Anonymousreply 23611/09/2017

r236 my reading comprehension skills are fine. you don't get it. Spacey as this point should only be compared to other pedophiles or sex attackers. he should not be put into the same category as Sam for any comparison.

by Anonymousreply 23711/09/2017

R103 Wrong.

You wrote:

"P-redux is the shill with multiple sock puppet accounts who is also the clickbait crap "journalist" and is connected to the "Shatner" / Camuso operation. She's the one who just happens to have friends all over the industry and world who just happen to send her rando fan photos of the happy couple all the time."

The Truth:

Predux is NOT the click bait crap journalist. That journalist is a completely different person - her name is Bernadette Giocommazo.

Predux IS PURV who used to be a Twilight fan @Scilla who chased Rob Pattinson all over LA to fuck him. She is married but recently revealed she swings. Ugh. Her name is actually MARGOT ... - formerly from Pasadena, now LA. She was outed several years ago after she attended and tweeted from PaleyFest and the stands at the Oscars. She vehemently denies this is who she is, but she was caught on camera at four different locations. Only an idiot (her rabid fans) believed her when she denied she was Scilla/Margot. She isn't connected to Hollywood but she obviously has someone who is marginally connected to HW who feeds her tidbits. It's not a great source but she has managed to have other people feed her news who are marginally connected to Outlander. These are photos of Scilla out chasing/stalking Pattinson. Once Twilight's fandom ended, she moved onto Sam. She once sent Sam a photo of her large breasts thinking that would entice him. But.....lol. She isn't stalking Sam anymore, but she does seem to relish her role as the gossip of the fandom.

You are correct what you wrote about Contemplating Outlander.

by Anonymousreply 23811/09/2017

The article R205 posted was about Hollywood homophobia. The Spacey scandal is just a pointer to the more pervasive evil.

by Anonymousreply 23911/09/2017

R233. You literally said that throughout this thread we've been calling Sam a POS and user "on a par with Kevin Spacey." I've been following these threads for awhile, and never once, not ever, seen anyone suggest Sam is a manipulative, criminal POS anything like Spacey. And it's not like Datalounge hasn't been aware of and talking about Spacey for a long, long time.

Most people here seem to think Sam's a decent bloke, a nice guy - to the extent it's possible to know anything about the personality of a celebrity whose brand is himself. There's a fair bit of commentary on the consequences of closeting on relationships and sense of self. Also a recognition that alongside all his admirable charity work, he's marketing and monetizing himself and his beauty - and we get it, it's his big chance in his mid-thirties after years of toiling in the trenches. But as the media and brand consumers, as it were, we get to point it out and snark about it when he goes over the top. Or when his hair looks bad, lol.

But this is in fun. Other than his celebrity, and being an actor (to some degree they all have to be a bit narcissistic, no?) Sam seems like a normal person. Never has there been a whiff here of accusing Sam of terrible behavior like Spacey's. Why would you say that - because they're both gay actors? Talk about playing right into homophobia, R233, if you can't see the difference between the stuff we might snark on Sam for and what Kevin Spacey has been doing in plain sight (discussed on Datalounge threads) for decades. Because Spacey's criminal and shitty behavior isn't about being gay. It's about criminal assault of minors and harassment of people working for him. And generally being a shitty human being.

The one issue that's worth talking about that connects Sam in any way to Spacey is how the Hollywood closet is used by toxic people like Spacey to abuse power. When HW enforces the closet it perpetuates shame, fear of being outed, fear of losing out on jobs and opportunities. Shame and fear are the currency that men like Weinstein and Spacey trade in. Notice how Spacey himself enforced the closet for years by being "coy" about being gay himself even though everyone knew. The closet itself is toxic and that's why we call our actors who are in it - while being sympathetic to the pressures they face. The thing is, the closet will be there until the actors themselves break it down.

A guy like Anthony Rapp, who's been out of the closet for his entire adult life, is doubly courageous for pursuing his career as an out gay man, and now for standing up to Spacey and telling his story. Kudos to him. In the wake of both Weinstein and Spacey revelations, I hope more gay actors come out and stand up alongside the women who are speaking out.

Tl;dr: Fuck off, troll.

by Anonymousreply 24011/09/2017

R235 just because it's been repeated over and over and over and then over again, does not make it true. Scrubbing? never has there been a scrap of evidence. not once. there are wayback machines and caches. prove it. provide any evidence of this scrubbing but you who probably writes the opening threads and won't. there is a lot of hearsay: my brother in law knew him back then.....blah blah. no proof.

The only scrubbing is the night he erased a comment about Stephan's balls. Whoa. Horrible.

and yes, the crap written about Sam here has been awful. It's been based on a heap of gossip retold here. He has been made to look like the worst person who uses people for money and to further his career and to hide all aspects of his true self. According to this place, he manipulates and uses his charity as a lure for more popularity.

It's been a complete character assassination. I'll let the people who personally know him and stand up for him - vouch for his character including Luke. NOT YOU.

by Anonymousreply 24111/09/2017

R240 You obviously haven't been reading these threads for very long. Right, I agree, Kevin was the wrong person. I take that back. No one has ever accused SH or being a pedophile. I just used his name for the creep factor. Go back and read the older pages. It's been horrible. People accusing him of using his charity as a tool. His bearding is so manipluative - as if it is anyone's business if he wants to take out a woman or not. It's not. IF all people wanted to do was talk about his hair or clothes or his gayness - fine. who cares. But there is always an undercurrent about his character. HOw he scrubbed his SM to hide his true self.

AND then - people question why he didn't scrub his IG better? Maybe because he didn't.

Its so frustrating to see someone who is truly a gentleman - there is NEVER a hint of any rudeness or ugliness or fakeness from anyone who knows him. It's always the opposite - except from people here.

by Anonymousreply 24211/09/2017

Brain-Dead Troll will never acknowledge that Heughan is gay (always refers to him as "gay or straight), that he has any character flaws (by her account, he's just a nice guy) or that gays have a valid perspective about him. So he's a nice guy; being a nice guy is not the only measure of character. He chose to closet and go along with the PR game and he lets homophobes like ShatMuso shill for him on SM so he can stay nice. Meanwhile, his fellow gay actors are being abused and exploited in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 24311/09/2017

According to Brain-Dead, Heughan is either perfect or a "POS." Any criticisms are "character assassination". Scrubbing his social media is "hiding his true self." Exaggerate much? The guy is a public figure and this is DL, where bitchiness is queen, but you'll also find thoughtful and intelligent discussion on the issues of the day that are important to LGBT people. That's the bottom line. We don't come to your hetero blogs and piss all over them telling you how to think. So kindly fuck off and drool over "nice guy, Sam" elsewhere. We don't respect your point of view, either.

by Anonymousreply 24411/09/2017

[quote]being a nice guy is not the only measure of character

This ^^^

by Anonymousreply 24511/09/2017

R242.

1. Have you noticed that this is Datalounge, not a Tumblr fan blog? Welcome to the bitchy place where all celebrities get snarked on. You might even say, the more snark, the more admiration; the worst thing in this world is not being noticed at all. You know, right? that all actors who get anywhere are self-promoters, and all the celebrities--actors, musicians, athletes--are marketing and monetizing their personal brands? So that doesn't make Sam a particularly bad person in HW (we get it, he's nice guy, has anyone said otherwise?), but you know, we the consumers get to comment on the marketing aimed at us. Welcome to the social media age. Sam, a gay man, has been around gay snark for years and I'm sure he doesn't regard any of it as "complete character assassination" as you suggest at R241. I bet he laughs.

2. On a more serious note, the Hollywood closet is toxic, creates a context for abuse and exploitation, and is harmful for the actors who are forced aka "strongly encouraged" to go or stay inside it, and is damaging society because it denies us our gay role models and warps our sense of reality. We can understand why actors like Sam agree to closet - there's a lot of pressure from people with influence and power, and they're chasing a dream. They see their big chance. We also know the closet won't break open until more and more actors come out, or refuse to ever go in. We get to say that too, and to call for them to have courage. When/if Sam is out of the closet again, he'll have a cheering section here. We'll still be bitchy though, since this is Datalounge. ;)

by Anonymousreply 24611/09/2017

Heughan made a Faustian bargain when he went into the closet after being openly gay, to make it in Hollywood. That is a measure of character and um, gays notice little things like that. It happens every day, and we wish them luck but we notice. OTOH, openly gay people in any industry deserve our respect for their courage. That's a measure of character. Oh, and by the way, I'm nice to overweight older women, too. I'm especially nice to overweight older women who fawn all over me, buy tickets to see me and give their money to my charity. It costs me nothing to be nice, patient, flash my million-megawatt smile and be kind. It's easy as $hit.

by Anonymousreply 24711/09/2017

Wow....it’s just Botox ...lmao. Don’t burst a blood vessel.

by Anonymousreply 24811/09/2017

I BEG to differ. Gay men love boobs! They love playing with them.

by Anonymousreply 24911/09/2017

I second that. Gay men love boobies. And even if gay Sam doesn’t like them. I agree...he’s still touching a lot of them. Lol 😂

by Anonymousreply 25011/09/2017

If he doesn’t like boobs...then why is he always touching Caits In these promo videos ...lol jk.

by Anonymousreply 25111/09/2017

Hold on....what do you mean it’s easy to find his old fb page? He never deleted it ? Isn’t it on private. Link please. Ps someone please tell this 16 fan frau to go back to tumblr. Yelling at people in all caps over their opinions. I know the truth hurts. Just except it and get a new celebrity crush lol. I had so many at your age.

by Anonymousreply 25211/09/2017

HAHA that’s actually funny! R251...in that previous BTS video of them doing promo pics on the ship Sam accidentally puts his hand on her breast too. Who doesn’t like boobs. There the best.

by Anonymousreply 25311/09/2017

Oops.

by Anonymousreply 25411/09/2017

Not feeling these promo pics ...

by Anonymousreply 25511/09/2017

I think Sam looks good. Older Jamie is sexy. Well so is you her Jamie lmao! Cait...I don’t know what’s going on here. Not her best.

by Anonymousreply 25611/09/2017

Younger Jamie *^

by Anonymousreply 25711/09/2017

JAMIE’s never looked more gay.

by Anonymousreply 25811/09/2017

They changed everything from the book. Last episode was completely changed from the book. So I imagine the last end of the season will be different too.

by Anonymousreply 25911/09/2017

R256 Rococo mid-18th C fashion, while lusciously opulent, isn't the most attractive look for a woman - imo. Cait looks so much better in her simple ship costume with the belt and white linen blouse. I notice that in the EW spread they left out the powdered wig for Sam, which gives him an advantage. But Cait has the fancy and not-so-attractive up-do / big hair. And yes, R258, he looks gay in that one. Is it the angle of his legs and feet? He has such long legs ....

by Anonymousreply 26011/09/2017

R259, if anything, they're being way too faithful to the books and their wacky plots. They've cleaned up some of the story lines, maybe, but there's hardly a divergence.

by Anonymousreply 26111/09/2017

R260 yes! My thoughts exactly. Definitely the angle and his legs. So extra. However I do like long legs. I think for Cait it’s more of the face she’s making. All sad. Not her best work.

by Anonymousreply 26211/09/2017

R261 I disagree. There have been many changes made. Especially in season 3. I agree with R259 last weeks episode was nothing like the book. They may use the same storyline but they have changed significant things within the storyline. They probably think DG is a shitty writer too and that they have improved the story.

by Anonymousreply 26311/09/2017

R258 that’s a terrible promo pic. Jamie looks like a fruitcake and Claire looks like and old, tired, depressed person. Whoever is in charge of PR for season 3 is failing at their job.

by Anonymousreply 26411/09/2017

They mostly have improved the story by smoothing out plot lines. They've also fixed some of the worst bodice-ripper elements and melodrama that may work on the page in the romance genre but look ridiculous on the screen. And they made big improvements with the Chinese character who was a racist caricature in the book - I guess the good news is we've come some ways since Breakfast at Tiffany's and Sixteen Candles. I did have an issue with how they portrayed the second wife as a kind of stalker all along - made it implausible he would've married her, but I thought that in the book as well. That plot line was made entirely of drama and fireworks. The cast did a good job selling it though. Especially Cait and the woman who plays the sister.

Sorry for the hijack. I know there's a related thread, but it came up here ¯_(ツ)_/¯

by Anonymousreply 26511/09/2017

I would be surprised if they made it to season 5.

by Anonymousreply 26611/09/2017

R263, I think the most honest assessment of Gabaldon's writing (leaving aside questions of genre, and content, and the standard objections to her constant use of rape or attempted rape as a plot device) is that it is uneven. She's got raw talent, or she wouldn't have sold so many millions of books. But her plots are clunky, her story structures can be rickety, and there are long, digressive, boring parts. She desperately needs an editor (that she'll listen to). I'm sure the show writers are well aware of both the good and the bad in the source material. And then there's the issue of adapting to a different and less forgiving medium, and broader audience.

R266, who knows, but S3 is way up in the ratings, esp in the 18-49 demo, so I wouldn't count it out. It's a big show for this small studio. The leads are signed for 7 seasons.

Which, to return to the point of the thread, probably means it will be awhile before Sam comes out of the closet again.

by Anonymousreply 26711/09/2017

Loved the gag reel. Actors love to use the word “ fuck “ a lot lol. I guess except Sam. He was the only one who didn’t say it. I remember that comic con panel he did and they were asked a question about getting into fights or something like that and Sam was all like eh I’m the one who would get beat up and basically called himself a pussy in front of everyone.

by Anonymousreply 26811/09/2017

Going back to topic, GAY Sam:

by Anonymousreply 26911/09/2017

R269 !!! That picture is epic!!!! Someone needs to post this on tumblr/ twitter or something. Not in a mean way...but so those delusional fan fraus could see the truth. Piiiiiiiiing!

by Anonymousreply 27011/09/2017

I’m pretty sure Sam said he regretted that film...at that same Panel R268 was talking about.

by Anonymousreply 27111/09/2017

Troll -"Nice" is a decision,it is not a character trait.Anyone can Be nice for 5 minutes if it serves their purpose. Nice is the face you put on when you're trying to charm someone. I'm sure he's a decent guy.In fact,I know he is,but you really need to stop kidding yourself.

by Anonymousreply 27211/09/2017

R263, I don't know about shitty writing, but it's not exactly excellent. I think the most honest assessment of Gabaldon's writing (leaving aside questions of genre or content, like her constant use of rape / attempted rape as a plot device) is that it's uneven. She obviously has raw talent, or she wouldn't have sold so many millions of copies, and she's created some lovely scenes and fun characters. Her plots and story structures are rickety, though, and she has long, digressive, boring parts that are almost opposite in tone to the bonkers plots when she gets moving. She desperately needs an editor (that she'll listen to). I'm sure the show writers are well aware of the good and bad elements of her writing.

R266, who knows if there will be a renewal, but fwiw this season is way up in the ratings. Especially in the 18-49 demo. They've booked the leads for 7 seasons. It's a big show for a little cable network. I could see it either way, but I wouldn't be shocked if there is a S5 and even beyond.

Which, to make this comment relevant to the thread topic, probably means Sam won't be coming back out of the closet anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 27311/09/2017

A shit ton of Middle Aged women bought those books. That’s why they were top sellers not because they are actually good. Same thing with movies. When they say the #1 movie it’s because of the amount of tickets that were sold. Not because the movie was actually good. All the fans are In there mid 30’s and up.

by Anonymousreply 27411/09/2017

Going back to topic.....

[quote] [R269]!!! That picture is epic!!!! Someone needs to post this on tumblr/ twitter or something. Not in a mean way...but so those delusional fan fraus could see the truth. Piiiiiiiiing!

Exactly. Cait's bf Tony knows that Sam is gay and doesn't have to worry.

Ping.

by Anonymousreply 27511/09/2017

WILL & Grace......xd

by Anonymousreply 27611/09/2017

I honestly can’t believe people really think he isn’t gay. Especially when he was already living out of the closet. Literally a deaf,dumb,blind person could tell Sam likes sausages. Loving these gay Sam pics!

by Anonymousreply 27711/09/2017

He’s obviously very flamboyant...it’s sad that he tries to hide it so hard.

by Anonymousreply 27811/09/2017

Sam Heughan palm read. Guy says Sam is lying to himself about who he is.

by Anonymousreply 27911/09/2017

R279

how the fuck can you understand a word he says?????!?!? omg. speak clearly if you have a podcast. sounds like he has a mouth of marbles.

by Anonymousreply 28011/09/2017

Hahaha! Turn it up and put the captions on! R280

by Anonymousreply 28111/09/2017

MORE breast grabbing.

by Anonymousreply 28211/09/2017

I have to agree with the comments on EWs new S3 promo pics are horrible. Everything about them. The wardrobe, hair, scenery...just no.

by Anonymousreply 28311/09/2017

R282, Cait has a real bf, Tony McGill.They have been dating for almost 3 years.

Only a gay man like Sam could do something like that....and neither Tony or Cait would care about it ;)

A pic of Tony with his arm around her gf Cait at the BAFTAS:

by Anonymousreply 28411/09/2017

R284 oh absolutely....just posting in good fun. Gay men like breasts. Lol ...did you see in the gif from where he says Caits breasts were awesome. I mean come on what straight guy would say that on camera. Anyway I thought the whole breast grabbing thing was funny.

by Anonymousreply 28511/09/2017

Who are the two women Sam is sitting in between?

by Anonymousreply 28611/09/2017

The blonde woman is his handler.

Here's another pic of her:

by Anonymousreply 28711/09/2017

Here's the pic:

by Anonymousreply 28811/09/2017

One more pic.

Cait and her bf Tony; Sam and his handler:

by Anonymousreply 28911/09/2017

Lmao his “ handler.” What creeper was even taking these creepin as photos at the BAFTAS.

by Anonymousreply 29011/09/2017

R206 thanks 😘

by Anonymousreply 29111/09/2017

R290 as much as I've already leapt to the defence of oor wee Scotland as a pure sophisticated nation, I can also say that the BAFTA Scotland awards night is relatively accessible - ticket wise. Oversubscribed but you don't need to be an insider to get there. So creepers can have their moment if they're lucky with tickets. That said, I bet there are still hunners of insiders gagging for a wee sneaky swatch of Sam

by Anonymousreply 29211/09/2017

R292 oh wow I didn’t know that anyone can get tickets. That’s kinda cool. Fuckin creepers. Lol

by Anonymousreply 29311/09/2017

Cait and her best GAY friend.......xd

by Anonymousreply 29411/09/2017

OH Sam.

by Anonymousreply 29511/09/2017

[quote]Cait and her best GAY friend.

[quote]"this is super cute but it’s actually more proof they’re good friends and costars, if they were together as a couple, she wouldn’t have been as quick to point out “boob.” And he wouldn’t have been so quick to say “sorry."

TRUE.

by Anonymousreply 29611/09/2017

You fraus are hilarious.

He looks gay because he's dressed up in the flounces of the Restoration era. It's a fucking costume, morons.

by Anonymousreply 29711/09/2017

You are wrong, troll.

Sam looks gay although he's NOT dressed up in' the flounces of the Restauration era'.....lol

by Anonymousreply 29811/09/2017

R275 R269

I hate to end your glee and excitement - but these are not his boyfriends. They are castmates from the traveling show Batman Live - the group of the stars - there were two sets, Batman & Robin & Joker - who traveled the world together and became close friends. Some are gay, some aren't. Kirk Barker is the one on the right - he has a girlfriend. When Kirk posted this photo on his twitter, several of Sam's friends commented and he wrote this: "All u need 2 know about @SamHeughan b4 #Outlander is that he is 1 of the loveliest blokes u could meet."

Yet ANOTHER person who personally knows Sam and talks about him in the most respectful way.

The person in the middle is Ollie Jenkins. Another castmate who was close to Sam was Kamran Darabi Ford. There are photos of Kamran and Sam that is often shown here as proof of his being gay. Kamran is another one with a girlfriend. Ollie = don't know whether he is gay or not.

The group of Batmaners are: @TomChristian_ @Thekirkasaurus @DarabiFord @gramartin @StevenPaling @_HayleeAnne @Oli_LLJenkins @ThatKevinSmith

by Anonymousreply 29911/09/2017

'Restauration era'.....lol '

Whoa, your pitiful mistake there reveals your true dumbness. Is your IQ even in triple figures?

Anyone who uses these phrases needs to get back to their tinhat tumblr blog:

Bearding arrangement

PR relationship

Babyish 'couple' names like SHAMZIE

PR shill

Braindead troll

Pings

So gay

by Anonymousreply 30011/09/2017

R296

I read that explanation of the boob event on tumblr and totally disagreed.

Sam's hand was laying over her breasts which wasn't so obvious to him because her breasts are squished down flat in the corset. Cait was letting Sam know to move his hand so he wouldn't ruin the cover shot. The photographer can't get a cover shot for a magazine with Sam's hand on top of her breast. She's a professional - she knows this. It had nothing to do with if they are friends or lovers or straight or gay. He was ruining the cover photo.

by Anonymousreply 30111/09/2017

R301 Get the fuck out of here. No one cares! The boob thing was a joke! He’s gay! Accept it!

by Anonymousreply 30211/09/2017

The homophobic shamzie/Larrie/tinhat tumblr troll is back

Sam always screams GAY although he's NOT dressed up in 'the flounces of the Restoration era'......xd

by Anonymousreply 30311/09/2017

R297/R301, this is for your 'glee and excitement':

Sam always looks gay and pings, no matter who's next to him, gay or straight.....xd

by Anonymousreply 30411/09/2017

R304- yep that's another of the Batman costars during tour. This is Ollie LL. Jenkins. Nope. Move on. Not his boyfriend. Not even his lover.

by Anonymousreply 30511/09/2017

Yippee! The Homophobic Frau is back

Nothing like a braindead troll with cognitive dissonance.

Gay Sam for the Troll

by Anonymousreply 30611/09/2017

R305 Ollie is gay and so is Sam. They were quite the pair on tour! They were sharing rooms, exclusively!!!

You don't have any insider knowledge so shut the fuck up Troll.

by Anonymousreply 30711/09/2017

The homophobic troll can't read, lol

I'll re-post my comments again for her:

[quote]Sam always looks gay and pings, no matter who's next to him, gay or straight.....xd

[quote]Sam always screams GAY although he's NOT dressed up in 'the flounces of the Restoration era'......xd

Sam loved to take pics of his cute Batman co-star....Lots of pics of him in Sam's IG:

by Anonymousreply 30811/09/2017

SO true. Sam did take lots of pics of him ...and other men.

Ping!

by Anonymousreply 30911/09/2017

If i knew I made you so happy I would have come back sooner. But I don't have time to research all this shit every time one of your misogynist lies.

But since I make you SOOO happy......

by Anonymousreply 31011/09/2017

Sam....

by Anonymousreply 31111/09/2017

Is...

by Anonymousreply 31211/09/2017

Gay...

by Anonymousreply 31311/09/2017

FOR Every stupiid photo of Sam and a male costar, there's a photo of Sam with a female costar. So boring.

And pulling up old photos on his IG just proves he never scrubbed it like you always swear he did.

If he scrubbed his IG and facebook - then all his friends did too, because their SM is just as boring as his is.

by Anonymousreply 31411/09/2017

THats from his IG. Why are you here ...you don’t like the shit we say or talk about so just go back to tumblr or whatever straight Sam obsession forum your from.

by Anonymousreply 31511/09/2017

WHY can’t you just accept the fact that he’s gay. What is the big deal.

by Anonymousreply 31611/09/2017

A reminder for the trolls from both sides, who just can't leave these threads alone because they feel very insecure about Sam's sexuality. That's why they're here ;)

Our darling, Lady Goodman, whose cousin met Sam at the RCS, posted this interesting info. Her cousin confirms that Sam is gay:

[quote]"I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan,remember?" , I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly,I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..."

[quote]"And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didnt know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

by Anonymousreply 31711/09/2017

People who has met Sam's ex-boyfriends.....

by Anonymousreply 31811/09/2017

People who met Sam at British theatre, when he was openly gay:

by Anonymousreply 31911/09/2017

by Anonymousreply 32011/09/2017

More sources from the previous threads:

[quote]"I’ve known he’s gay since right after he was cast. Many UK fans I befriended early know it and shared that information. They have family and friends who work on Outlander. Others knew of Sam beforehand. Even though crew/production/cast sign NDAs they do share gossip with people they are close too who wont talk openly. Back then everything was more accessible but once the show premiered. and was a huge success, the UK fans all shut up. It’s like a protective shield around Sam to help him keep it a secret. But the truth is out there. More recently, I found out that the brother of my fiance best friend hooked up with Sam in drama school. It was in the context of a casual discussion when both the brother and my guy were both in a Barbour store together. The brother mentioned it in passing after seeing Sam in the window and my guy told me because he knows I’m a fan of the show. It’s NBD in Scotland or the rest of the UK. It’s an open secret scenario."

by Anonymousreply 32111/09/2017

These Sam Heughan threads always seem to go around in circles.

by Anonymousreply 32211/09/2017

Another different source from Edingburgh:

[quote]"Straight woman lurker here and I'm actually embarrassed by the "he's gotta be straight" troll. He's not straight. My friend is from Edinburgh. His folks live in the same neighborhood as Sam's. Not exactly a secret and here's the amazing thing, nobody there gives a shit. Sam's a nice guy, so is his family. Its only the fans in the US that seem to lose their shit about an actor's personal life. For me, Sam's a cute pup but give me some Graham McTavish any day!

by Anonymousreply 32311/09/2017

'Sam always looks gay and pings, no matter who's next to him, gay or straight.....xd'

Could you be more homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 32411/09/2017

These are not fucking sources, they are quotes from OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS!

What the fuck are you silly women on?

by Anonymousreply 32511/09/2017

So on another gossip board, your fellow tinhats will be saying 'there are 23 threads about Sam being gay on Datalounge, gay men know who is gay, so SAM IS GAY!'

And yet these 23 threads are the same two middle aged fraus saying he looks gay here, he pings to high heaven there, and they said he's gay on another message board so HE MUST BE GAY.

by Anonymousreply 32611/09/2017

The shamzies are worried -look at the homophobic troll above.

MM is liking Billy Magnussen's IG posts again......

by Anonymousreply 32711/09/2017

GAY Sam

by Anonymousreply 32811/09/2017

More GAY Sam for the homophobic troll....

by Anonymousreply 32911/09/2017

I love the red hair so much more then the blonde.

by Anonymousreply 33011/09/2017

GAy Sam

by Anonymousreply 33111/09/2017

GAy Sam

by Anonymousreply 33211/09/2017

[quote]These are not fucking sources, they are quotes from OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS!

Not all of them, CAPS-LOCK troll. These people came here to post.

Lady Goodman...

[quote]I started watching Outlander last year and commented on Facebook how much I enjoyed it. My cousin private messaged me and was like "I went to RCS with Heughan, remember?" I didn't because my cousin isn't in the acting/directing game anymore and is now working as a "civilian", so I'd completely forgotten he went to the Conservatoire as its now called. I commented that I thought he was lovely and he'd have to intro me when I was next in Scotland (I was saying this jokingly, I'm married.) and he replied "Sorry to burst your bubble, gorgeous as you are, I don't think you've got what he's looking for if you know what I mean..." And he was like "He's gay. I don't know why this is a thing. I'm sure he's photographed with women, I've seen him around home with women. He is gay. He just is. Didn't know he was saying otherwise. Weird to try and hide it now. Bit of a risk this late in the game."

Poster from Edinburgh...

[quote]Straight woman lurker here and I'm actually embarrassed by the "he's gotta be straight" troll. He's not straight. My friend is from Edinburgh. His folks live in the same neighborhood as Sam's. Not exactly a secret and here's the amazing thing, nobody there gives a shit. Sam's a nice guy, so is his family. Its only the fans in the US that seem to lose their shit about an actor's personal life. For me, Sam's a cute pup but give me some Graham McTavish any day!

by Anonymousreply 33311/10/2017

LOL The trolls and the Shamzies got nuthin' and are out of excuses for Heughan's abrupt ghosting of the beard on SM after he was caught in an embarrassing lie about being late for the MPC event. The beard has been toast ever since, or maybe her contract hasn't been renewed.

by Anonymousreply 33411/10/2017

[quote]WHY can’t you just accept the fact that he’s gay. What is the big deal.

R316, the main answer is homophobia. Beyond that, anyone who pushes a 'hetero Heughan' agenda can only be a PR shill or a Shamzie or Gabaldon cultist who needs to believe Heughan is straight in order to maintain her fantasies or her following on tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 33511/10/2017

Pre and post flabs n' abs...

by Anonymousreply 33611/10/2017

R336

Sam Heughan on the left and Jamie Fraser on he right.

by Anonymousreply 33711/10/2017

Look at those love handles. Still, he’s too sinewy for my tastes.

by Anonymousreply 33811/10/2017

Why Sam and MM are ghosting each other:

The spotlight has been laser focused on the personal lives of Hollywood celebrities. In this current climate of "Where there's smoke there's fire" any allegations could be career suicide. Sam has been relatively quiet in his personal life because the PR narrative has changed. Its how the Sam and Cait show! This is because the fans love when Sam and Cait are together. The Fandom settles down and the gay accusations and bearding harassment goes bye bye. This is strategic so Sam can continue to remain closeted and not draw attention to his personal life.

I sadly believe we haven't seen the last of Sam and MM, or Sam with another D-list beard. But for now, or until season 4 is finished filming, its the Sam and Cait showmance!

by Anonymousreply 33911/10/2017

WHY can’t you just accept the fact that he’s gay. What is the big deal.

[R316], the main answer is homophobia. Beyond that, anyone who pushes a 'hetero Heughan' agenda can only be a PR shill or a Shamzie or Gabaldon cultist who needs to believe Heughan is straight in order to maintain her fantasies or her following on tumblr. —Anonymous

SERIOUSLY? Because the man has NEVER said he was gay. That's why. If he is gay - let him say it. I am taking him at his word - he is dating a woman. Whom am I to tell him he i s a liar? Who are you to call him a liar?

give me a break. Quit saying this is homophobia. It's NOT. Homophobia has nothing to do with it. If he is gay, fine. Who gives a fuck? He has never said he was.

Early on when he was first hired as Jamie - the question was asked - is Sam gay? Diana G. answered the question and said - No. He isn' t gay. In fact, she was rather surprised that it was a question. Because according to what she was told and what she believed is that he wasn't gay.

So, because Diana was told this, she is now a homophobe? Or a liar? Nice. Any other adjectives you want to heap on her and others who take what Sam said or what others said about Sam in his stead?

It's just ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 34011/10/2017

a second comment from her

by Anonymousreply 34111/10/2017

and a third time DG was asked about Sam being gay. It's not homophobic to take people at their word. ANd it's insulting to be called that because you believe what someone tells you - someone who personally knows Sam.

I do think that if she as lying - if DG knew he was gay - she would have hedged her answer. It would be -" who knows what his sexuality is. He plays a hetersexual good enough for me. " a more non-denial denial.

Her denial is so strong that if it is proved she knew the truth and lied about it, her reputation is at stake. Big time.

by Anonymousreply 34211/10/2017

R321 um ...that's not a real source. . That's from a tumblr that has since been deleted. It was total crap. She never claimed she knew anyone who knew Sam nor that she lived in London or knew anyone from Scotland or London until suddenly she had a source!!!! Bullshit. Total crap. Don't post her tumblr here - it's been deleted after she discredited.

by Anonymousreply 34311/10/2017

R318 To me - this is the one source that rings the most true - of all of them. And of all the sources, this is actually the only one that seems viable.

Sam has had two roommates. Not Luke. so, it comes down to - if his ex is his roommate - what about him dating Luke?sd

by Anonymousreply 34411/10/2017

r342. Just a little reminder. Datalounge and this thread is about the gay actor Sam Heughan, we adore. So, if you don't share our believes and opinions, please do not post here. It is a wasted time for you and us.

DL is not tumblr! Stay to your believes. It is okay, that you think Sam has been in relationships with woman. The inhabitants of this thread do not share your opinion. So save your time. DL and you have nothing common.

by Anonymousreply 34511/10/2017

So Gabaldon has first-hand experience of Heughan's sexual orientation? Talk about unreliable sources, she has the most $kin in the game of pushing "hetero Heughan" so she can sell OL and her books. She also said Heughan was "grotesque" and has been backpedaling from that remark ever since. She's a master of rewriting her own history to rationalize and obfuscate. LOL

by Anonymousreply 34611/10/2017

Gabaldon also insists now that her sadistic villain, rapist of Jamie and little Fercus, BlackJack Randall, “isn’t homosexual.” She’s so full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 34711/10/2017

And let's be honest, whether he decided on his own or was pushed back into the closet for this role, who really believes he'd be out and open to Gabaldon of all people.

by Anonymousreply 34811/10/2017

Gabaldon's books are so full of homophobic, racist and misogynistic stereotypes, yet her cultist trolls don't comment on that, because they see the world through the same lens, which is why Brain-Dead Troll @ R340/R341/R342 sees her as an authority. Meanwhile, we see her as a bestseller of fictional fast food - the Ray Croc of shit.

by Anonymousreply 34911/10/2017

R340 / R341 / R342 : Just to be clear, DG has been caught in twitter lies before. The most recent is her telling fans that Cait wasn't there during the filming of the fainting scene and saying that she saw the dailies to prove it. Yet, the producers said in their podcast that Cait was there during filming and that it would be inconsiderate for her not to be there (and giving her all). Cait herself has said at the SAG interview that she felt a person would be an a##hole if they didn't give 100% even when the camera wasn't on them. It's a minor point, but one that is worthy of noting for future reference. DG often speaks as if she is an authority on a topic, even when she clearly is not. Either DG lied or the producers lied, in this case. So, it doesn't seem that far fetched that she would assume she knows an actor isn't gay without even actually, really knowing.

Also, it's naive to assume any of the cast and crew are being 100% honest and forthcoming. Sam, himself, has said he doesn't talk about his personal life. He has never SAID (in a direct quote or on camera) that he was dating Mackenzie, Cait, or anyone else.

Sam is gay. That doesn't change that he is a good, kind-hearted man who is a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 35011/10/2017

And just to add to all that...Sam has actually never said that HE ISNT GAY ...only other people have answered for him. I think that says something. Love all these snap back comments at this ridiculous troll. I don’t know why we even bother paying her mind. I say we just ignore her ignorance. Let her live in her straight Sam Heughan fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 35111/10/2017

R349 couldn’t agree more! Diana is a shit writer. She came up with some good characters and a great love between two people, but that’s about it. The show has changed so much from her original storylines. Clearly we know why.

by Anonymousreply 35211/10/2017

[quote]Sam is gay. That doesn't change that he is a good, kind-hearted man who is a good actor.

I totally agree.

It's so ironic that some of his gayest pics are from Just Jared....

by Anonymousreply 35311/10/2017

R353, Sam pulled out his pirate and pensive sex kitten look for this photo shoot.

by Anonymousreply 35411/10/2017

WAY Too much makeup. The gayest shoot I’ve seen of him yet.

by Anonymousreply 35511/10/2017

It's sad that most of this thread is homophobic posts calling a guy who's said he's straight a massive screaming queen.

by Anonymousreply 35611/10/2017

WHY are you still here !!!

by Anonymousreply 35711/10/2017

Because he is a massive screaming queen you twat.

by Anonymousreply 35811/10/2017

Most of this thread is the tinhat posters responding to someone they just can't bring themselves to block, because there isn't really anything to talk about on these threads if everyone just agrees he looks soooooooooo gay.

by Anonymousreply 35911/10/2017

R356 when exactly did HE (yes capital letters) say that?

by Anonymousreply 36011/10/2017

In an interview with Marie Claire UK in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 36111/10/2017

He's not gay, he's not gay, he's just really not gay.

Go away, fan fraus and tumblr queens.

by Anonymousreply 36211/10/2017

[quote]Most of this thread is the tinhat posters

And, YOU! You're a regular here, too.

by Anonymousreply 36311/10/2017

R356 Newsflash...Sam has never said he was straight!

by Anonymousreply 36411/10/2017

Doh, he's in a het relationship, you stupid spaz.

by Anonymousreply 36511/10/2017

Ah, yes, the the Spaz Troll. LOL

by Anonymousreply 36611/10/2017

EXActly you fucking idiot hense because he’s NOT straight. He likes big fat cock in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 36711/10/2017

Gay Sam

by Anonymousreply 36811/10/2017

GAy baby face Sam

by Anonymousreply 36911/10/2017

HE kinda looks like Kevin Bacon in that pic lol a young version

by Anonymousreply 37011/10/2017

R356. Where exactly did Sam proclaim he is straight? Link, please. I've seen the "implying" game - photos on gossip sites; one magazine article that referred to his girlfriend, but quoting him saying she was. I think another magazine article that asked a leading question about how he romances women. The way he answers, with nothing ever quite definitive, and often avoiding the use of pronouns, sounds exactly like a guy in the closet who doesn't want to say the lie outright.

Which is the point the DL threads keep making: of course he is in on the bearding, so yes, he's on trying to make the world think he's dating a woman, and he doesn't challenge the assumptions or statements they make. So giving us the gossip sites and PR articles and interviews as proof of Hetero Sam doesn't really prove anything to us here. What we see in those articles is a PR campaign (which we don't see for Cait and Tony, because there's no need for it), alongside his reticence and his awkwardness around the subject. That's the tell, especially in combination. You think we don't know what closeting looks like up close? This isn't tin-hatting, honey; it's been real life up close for many folks here.

Anyway, you also make it sound like him being a flamboyant queen would be a bad thing. Assuredly, it is not. It is fabulous, and we will celebrate that fabulousness even more when he comes out.

One last thing, from an earlier posting, citing Diana Gabaldon as an authority, hahahahaha. When he does come out, she will lie about her previous denial in some long, contorted, patronizing explanation with big words and 90's-era internet punctuation. As she does.

by Anonymousreply 37111/10/2017

Sorry, that (in R371) should have said the magazine does *not* quote him saying the beard is his girlfriend. Not directly. Not in his words. Typo.

by Anonymousreply 37211/10/2017

The Spaz troll loves this thread. LOL

by Anonymousreply 37311/10/2017

So true, R373. Spaz Troll loves us. Even though we're just two little old dumb teenaged, misogynistic, menopausal, homophobic, gay-Larry frau-cunts who for some reason just can't read and comprehend the truth of a Just Jared posting.

by Anonymousreply 37411/10/2017

"I love the photos of Sam at his brothers house opening XMas photos with his glasses on. "

Um, what?? 140 posts later and no one asked for this photo? Never heard of this one before ... r233, link please?

by Anonymousreply 37511/10/2017

Please, can someone get this fine man a hair plug transplant stat??

by Anonymousreply 37611/10/2017

Well just because I'm nice - Sam opening up Xmas gifts at his brother's - in his glasses. He has such gorgeous hands.

by Anonymousreply 37711/11/2017

The family photo from his birthday at his old apartment has been shown everywhere - this photo hasn't been shown as much. Sam and Abbie and his mother.

by Anonymousreply 37811/11/2017

And one more - from his kitchen. Sam and his brother and Abbie. There was a broken light fixture right there in his kitchen and it looks like his brother is maybe trying to fix it for Sam while Abbie laughs about it? The man looks gorgeous even from the back - with his pants on too.

the reason why these two photos are so bad is they were reduced before uploaded onto social media, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 37911/11/2017

This is the one that has been seen alot - Sam's sister in law posted it once. Not sure who the elder man is - hoping that is Sam's mum's beau?

by Anonymousreply 38011/11/2017

Just to be exact - here is a photo of his apt with that broken fixture that Cirdan was checking out. That's Abbie in his apt. She posted this on her IG but when everyone realized it was Sam's apt. she quickly deleted it.

by Anonymousreply 38111/11/2017

You can believe or disregard. Just dropping the info that the return of all SamCait all the time is mutually beneficial to both of them. They do have a relationship, but it's complicated. She, too, has secrets to hide and I don't mean the fake bf Tony. I'll just leave this here.

by Anonymousreply 38211/11/2017

@r382 please tell us more

by Anonymousreply 38311/11/2017

Lol so what are you saying??? Caits a lesi and tony is her beard?? ...just stop.

by Anonymousreply 38411/11/2017

Oh, so now we’re playing, “I have a secret?” Piss off, shipper troll.

by Anonymousreply 38511/11/2017

R382. If you have a story to spin, tell it. Don't be coy. Otherwise, piss off.

"Return of SamCait all the time" - no one is seeing that "fake bf Tony" - whatever, but that relationship seems legit not least because they don't actually make a big thing about it + several years along "They do have a relationship, but it's complicated" - Will & Grace "She, too, has secrets to hide" - we all do, honey

by Anonymousreply 38611/11/2017

Nobody cares about Balfe.

by Anonymousreply 38711/11/2017

isn't Balfe part of Sam's story?

by Anonymousreply 38811/11/2017

For the Dead Brain Troll aka the Abbie Trolln at R379/380/381.......

Sam and and Abbie are just longtime friends. Sam and her used to exchange cooking recipes in SM.

Abbie has DENIED dating Sam:

by Anonymousreply 38911/11/2017

For the samcait troll: Cait is really dating Scottish manager Tony McGill since three years ago.

Sam and Cait have a Will & Grace relationship.

by Anonymousreply 39011/11/2017

Sam, Luke, his brother Matt and his GAY friends at their apartment:

by Anonymousreply 39111/11/2017

[quote]Anyway, you also make it sound like him being a flamboyant queen would be a bad thing. Assuredly, it is not. It is fabulous, and we will celebrate that fabulousness even more when he comes out.

You are right.

The homophobic frau/shamzie shipper/abbie shipper.....etc......still doesn't know the real meaning of the word 'homophobia'. And she still has the nerve to keep coming to this GAY board!

GAY Sam for her:

by Anonymousreply 39211/11/2017

R389

nope. sorry. that's not a denial. that was a denial of what Purv had posted about Abbie. Sorry. I was there when that all went down. Another teacher at her school was telling Purv lots of things which scared Abbie to death - as it should have. Her protection was to deny everything Purv was reporting. Smart girl. AND you don't go on a three week vacation to the Caribbean with someone you trade recipes with.

by Anonymousreply 39311/11/2017

R391

So, now Matt Neal is gay too? Since when. And is Luke gay for sure? There were reports of his gf floating around. DOn't know if that is true or not, but where is the proof that Luke is gay?

by Anonymousreply 39411/11/2017

R393/R394

If you read the whole conversation with Abbie, it's clear that was a DENIAL. But you already know this ;)

I haven't said that Matt Neal is gay.

If Luke and Sam were just friends, why Luke has been MIA -even deleting all his SM- after his trip around the world with Sam? Why Luke 'disappeared' just right when the bearding started?

by Anonymousreply 39511/11/2017

The Abbie troll is bored of Contemplating Outlander and her new ship is sinking....

by Anonymousreply 39611/11/2017

Brain-Dead @ R393/R394 put the final nail in her credibility coffin when she posted those screencaps of Gabaldon trying to quash rumors about Heughan's homosexuality to 'reassure' her homophobic readership.

by Anonymousreply 39711/11/2017

Look at those boards. When Sam was cast to play Jamie Fraser, the FIRST question for Diana was: "Why has you chosen a gay actor to play Jamie?"

English posters already knew that Sam was gay.

by Anonymousreply 39811/11/2017

r377, thank you! Thanks for all the photos, actually (not sure if the same person posted all and I'm too lazy to check, lol). I hadn't seen many of these. Good Lord, the man's head practically brushes the top of his ceiling! I know he's super tall, but geez!

by Anonymousreply 39911/11/2017

I can't help but laugh ... for all the hateful name calling that goes on here about this crazy shipper/fan group or that one, the arguments and sniping sound exactly the same. Whether it's SamCait shippers flipping out on non-shippers or Shamzies on their Tumblr blogs, or gay fans here getting pissed when someone says (or insinuates) he's not. Granted, I think the gay fans have a lot better chance of actually being correct, but it still all sounds exactly the same.

by Anonymousreply 40011/11/2017

Tee love Sam and all his gayness. He probably reads these threads too lol.

by Anonymousreply 40111/11/2017

CDAN blind item about Sam being gay and bearding, his boyfriend, his hired beard MM......

[quote]"About once a month or so she is called to action and will show up somewhere with the actor. At some point, even Kristen Stewart gave up the shell game. It becomes so hard to juggle all your stories and pseudo relationships and everything else for the media and social media and interviews and red carpets that you just say f**k it and come out. This actor needs to do just that. I have written about this actor a couple of times in the past about his closet struggles, but he has taken this to a whole new level.Foreign born. Tall. Good looking. For the most part in his career he has struggled. That is until a few years ago when he got the lead in this pay cable series that shows no signs of ending for the foreseeable future. Suddenly, his secret life actually mattered".

[quote]"I have written before about his people scrubbing his social media clean of all those weekend flings with guys. They think he needs to be a virile heterosexual to keep getting these types of roles. Last year around this time, his female co-star got tired of being called his girlfriend because they weren’t. It wasn’t even a bearding thing. His people just picked her and leaked story after story about how they were a couple. She forced our actor to do a joint interview and in that interview declare they were not a couple. Her boyfriend was getting really upset.

[quote]"Meanwhile, our actor spent much of the spring and early summer traveling the world with his boyfriend but he is always referred to as a friend in photos. After this travel spree, the boyfriend was pushed out of the way because too many people were asking too many questions. The boyfriend was asked to scrub his social media which he did. Imagine just scrubbing your entire life because your boyfriend can’t admit who he is and wants you to play along."

[quote] "So, you need a new beard. Who do you pick? Well, if you are the people of our actor, they found someone who needs the publicity to reignite her failed acting career. A former soap actress who thought she was way better than soaps who found out that was not the case. An actress who has a boyfriend. Whether she started dating that boyfriend while she was still married is up for debate. She had a lot of success in soaps. Not so much outside them. Her last best shot was some network show where she had a recurring role before the show was quickly canceled. With a boyfriend on board with the game, our actress started popping up on the actor’s social media. Simultaneously, the couple would get randomly photographed at events and random places. Who was taking these photos? Not fans. Nope. It was producers of the pay cable show and PR people and voila they would show up on message boards for the show. Most of the time she lives with her boyfriend in the US. About once a month or so though she is called to action and will show up somewhere with the actor. Oh, and hey, get “randomly” photographed. She did accompany him to a big award show but stayed at a hotel while he stayed at his home. She flew home the morning after the awards with a nice big payday in her bank account."

Sam Heughan Co-star: Caitriona Balfe Beard: Mackenzie Mauzy

by Anonymousreply 40211/11/2017

[quote]Whether it's SamCait shippers flipping out on non-shippers or Shamzies on their Tumblr blogs, or gay fans here getting pissed when someone says (or insinuates) he's not.

That's right, R400, and nobody's going to change anybody's mind - surprise, surprise! I have no interest in whether the Shamzies or the shippers or whoever else cares what I think. I'm not a blogger looking for 'followers' so I have no skin in the game.

by Anonymousreply 40311/11/2017

Eeesh! Has anyone seen this BTS video from that Princess for Christmas movie he made? Pre-Outlander transformation...

by Anonymousreply 40411/11/2017

HEs come a long way R404

by Anonymousreply 40511/11/2017

LOVe the giant zebra painting on the wall. Nice touch Sam. Lol

by Anonymousreply 40611/11/2017

R406 I don't' think that's any of his furniture - I think the place came furnished. All that is there when they advertise it for rent,, again, later.

by Anonymousreply 40711/11/2017

r395, Luke deleted his SM accounts right after he was asked by one of DLers if he's Sam's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 40811/12/2017

People who try to out Sam are being blocked.

by Anonymousreply 40911/12/2017

r409 that post sounded more like blackmail

by Anonymousreply 41011/12/2017

The main answer is not homophobia ( maybe for some). They ( Tumblr fandom) can't accept the fact that he’s gay, because they want to have Sam in a relationship with Cait. That's why they are pushing a 'hetero Heughan' agenda and trolling DL. Couple of days ago I went to Tumblr and read some blogs. Gosh, it's pathetic, but at least I had a good laugh.

by Anonymousreply 41111/12/2017

The fact that someone would send a blackmail message to William Shatner about Sam Heughan (???) proves not only 1) how fucked up their arrangement is but that it's 2) out of control and 3) not working.

by Anonymousreply 41211/12/2017

r411. I think, you hit the nail. As for us here, the longtime posters, being gay, bi or straight, young or old, there was never a discussion about Sam not being gay. Our all believe is, that Sam is gay, ever was gay and did openly live the life of an average successful member of the british theater scene.

Everything had to be changed and denied after being casted as the lead in OL. The first months he could still fly under the radar. Short before the first episodes aired, there was a need to sell him as a straight guy, single or not. So all this Abbies, Codys, Amys or whatever were needed. So the PR department started to sell those stories. They couldnt sell Sam as a single, so we got a mixture of may be he is with Caitriona Balfe or those above mentioned girls. Then a couple of things went out of control, may be PR underestimated the power of twitter and tumblr. CB thought it is time to use the emergency break which ended in the double denying Interview. But the problem was still not solved. So MM was hired. Which caused another group of fans, now supporting a relationship SH and MM. New tumblr sites, some of them problably hosted or at least fed from professional sources below the line and behind the curtain. But the straight selling still didnt work properly, because to many people, especially here on DL where still asking to many questions and digging old sources. We could follow an increasing bearding which was always a response to what was asked and discussed on the ongoing threads here. The PR was always one step behind us. So, I am curious, what we will see next.

by Anonymousreply 41311/12/2017

[quote]PR underestimated the power of twitter and tumblr

Excellent point, R413. Heughan's PR has been clumsy, at best, with JA's signature hamhandedness and Shatner's vindictiveness, but add the force multiplier of social media and damage control is constantly required. Is it worth it?

by Anonymousreply 41411/12/2017

Heughan went from "private life private" to bearding which only served to make him look like a weak tool to anyone watching closely. Plus, no hetero guy would be coy about discussing his 20-something blonde starlet girlfriend, nor would a 20-something blonde starlet would be coy about blasting her celebrity boyfriend on her SM. JA just wants the P.T. Barnum axiom to be true: some of the people will think he's straight, which may be good enough for Lionsgate.

Whatever you think about DLB, I think he's right about this…

[quote]“I have no respect for someone who lies about their sexuality,” he told Attitude. “At the very least say ‘no comment’, just keep your personal life personal.” He added: “If you’re going to closet yourself, that sends a negative message.”

by Anonymousreply 41511/12/2017

In other hamhandedness: This week's episode wasn't even bad funny, it was just bad... the disjointed script, the sluggish direction, the weak acting, even the editing hit an all-time low. The CGI wasn't even majestic or sweeping. Plus, they stole the whole doldrums/jonah episode right out of Peter Weir's Master and Commander. Epic fail!

by Anonymousreply 41611/12/2017

All that puking.

by Anonymousreply 41711/12/2017

a personal favorite of mine. I wonder why? Have to love those tight suits.

by Anonymousreply 41811/12/2017

R417 couldn't disagree more. I thought it was wonderful. Not all episodes are epic. This one was to move the story along to Jamaica. But I loved Mr. Willoughby 's scene - it was so much like the book and it explains why he left and at what cost, though details were left out - like his torn fingernails. In the book, Jamie actually narrates the story, translating for Mr. W. I loved the scene with the needles - how did you not laugh at that? Mr. big strong Scot with needles all over his face. I love the poems drawn in water and disappearing. And I didn't think the CGI looked bad. Sometimes it is really terrible - like when the plane landed in the NYC with Claire and Frank. And some Paris street scenes were so fake. The French seaport was totally fake. This CGI was better - maybe because of SA? I thought the set scenes inside the boat were really believable. All in all I really enjoyed this one.

by Anonymousreply 41911/12/2017

R415 You think Sam is the only star who doesn't admit to dating someone? Please. omg. Seriously? There are so many stars who never talk about who they date.

I don't know if he is gay or straight but that is just bogus. So many public people keep their private lives private. I mean - even Cait has barely ever acknowledged dating Tony. I think she has talked about him a total of two times and once called him Brian in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 42011/12/2017

Luke had a habit of opening and closing his account. He is the one who lectured a fan about Sam. He closed it finally once and for all. There was nothing on it. Everyone had seen it. I don't think he closed it because he was asked about Sam being gay - he closed it because he was asked about Sam and he didn't want to be bothered or be a part of a crazed fandom.

And yes. tumblr is not filled with people who want to be Sam's lover, they want him and Cait to be lovers. That's the basis of half of tumblr. The other half believe that Sam and MM are dating - not Sam and Cait.

Posters here misunderstand and think it's homophobia. It's not. Most fans honestly believe Sam is straight. They have been told this by Diana in the beginning and they believed it when Cody's mother confirmed they were dating but that Sam went back with his old girlfriend in London, Abbie. When Abbie and Sam broke up - it was right before the Far East tour and Sam took Luke instead. In the light- no hiding. It wasn't hidden at all. Just like he hadn't hidden going out with Abbie or Cody - it just wasn't discussed publicly. It's not homophobia. It's that the fans haven't seen any evidence of him being gay. They only started to think maybe that's what it is because to them MM is such an inappropriate mate for him. Lately because of the unacceptableness of MM, the rumors of what is his hiding have started. No one will care about his sexuality. They will care that Sam doesn't really love Cait. Take that to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 42111/12/2017

R421 No one here gives a crap about your brainwashed conjecture. Quit trying to push that Sam Heughan is straight on a gay website. Thousands of fans know he's gay because he is extremely effeminate and pings to high heaven. Gaydar doesn't lie. Ask any Gay man and he will tell you Sam is gay. Sorry, but you are SCREAMING psycho stalker on every post.

This is a gay website..... Go back to Tumblr with all the other Fraucunts

Luke Closed his account because the fans were asking questions after he made a comment asking fans to be nice to "his boy Sam". when asked to clarify he could have easily said Sam was just a friend, but he didn't. Then people questioned if Sam was gay and Luke deleted the account. After this, Luke and Sam were seen everywhere together.

by Anonymousreply 42211/12/2017

R415, thanks for posting the Dustin Lance Black article. He's right. What I find most interesting is observation that it's the middle people, the agents and managers (I would add PR managers) who are most actively pushing their gay stars to go into or stay in the closet. A significant portion of them are gay, too (isn't Jennifer Allen?). The gatekeepers of homophobia and harming their own community.

I'm not a fan of our resident Hetero Sam troll, but if R421 is that same person, I do agree on one point, which is that a good portion of the fan base isn't homophobic. Some of the older ones who are longtime cult fans of the author, yes. But the TV show has attracted a younger fan base. Millennial and younger GenX, and their tumblrs are LGBTQ supportive. Sure, many of them fantasize about Sam and Cait being a thing IRL. Many don't realize he's gay (because Diana said so, or because they see a photo of him with the beard, or whatever). But if he came out, overall that group would be surprised but then supportive. It's an overwhelming female (+ some gay guys) fan base, and in general women are more supportive of LGBTQ issues, especially anyone under 40. As for the older ones, I've said it before - they'll follow the author's lead, and she'll just pretend she always knew.

Which is all to say - whoever is pushing Sam so hard to be in the closet, beyond even just being super-private / in a glass closet, is giving him bad advice. And persons, to go back to the DLB article, most likely are gay themselves, sad to say.

by Anonymousreply 42311/12/2017

Brain-Dead Troll @ R419/R420/R421 is once again displaying her ignorance about homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 42411/12/2017

phobia= fear of.

These obsesses fraus- like R420/R421- are really scared of Sam being gay, they just can't stand the idea. They're homophobic.

[quote] It's that the fans haven't seen any evidence of him being gay

LOL! Then, these homophobic -and blind- fangirls need a new gaydar.....and some glasses.

GAY Sam for them:

by Anonymousreply 42511/12/2017

From the DLB interview...

[quote]I think they cripple their actors because they stunt the star’s ability to be open and honest, and an audience can feel that.

This^^^

by Anonymousreply 42611/12/2017

r404 Michael Damian directed that movie? Welp, that kind of explains why it was so shitty :)

by Anonymousreply 42711/12/2017

Well said, r413. The people who forced Sam into the closet (and Sam's complicity, of course) are the cause of his PR nightmare. If they'd just left it alone and let him do his job and live his life, a lot of this drama could have been avoided. Yeah, people would have learned he was gay, but so what? That's nothing to be ashamed of. Bu the whole convoluted bearding/William Shatner/Paul Camuso/shipper/blogger/Tumblr/Just Jared/blind item bullshit, and all the commenting and fan-sniping across all forms of social media, has just been a total clusterfuck from a PR stand-point.

On one hand, I can understand why Sam played the game - at his age, he's paid a lot of dues and he's running out of time to cement a solid, "big dollar" acting career. He probably felt he had to go for it. On the other hand, until more gay actors start refusing to play Hollywood's game, nothing is going to change (and don't even get me going on the blackmail potential - as bad as the sexual predation stories coming out of Hollywood about young actresses are, it has to be worse for gay actors, because their "secret" leaves them even more vulnerable to financial and sexual exploitation). Not to mention that closeting (especially when no one is fooled) reinforces all the destructive outcomes associated with homophobia.

Pffft, I'm not really in any position to judge. I honestly can't imagine living with the stress of the role-playing, innuendo, and secret-keeping.

by Anonymousreply 42811/12/2017

r416 THANK YOU! I keep seeing all these fawning comments on Twitter and Facebook from fans who said they just loved it. I thought it was boring as hell, and I agree with you about the Jonah steal. It just dragged on and on, and nothing happened! And Jamie and Claire are just pissing me off. He seems indifferent and she's become some kind of coward who can't stand up for herself. I'm going to have to stop watching before the TV series completely ruins the books for me (and Diana G. tried hard enough to do that).

by Anonymousreply 42911/12/2017

r421 A LOT of fans thought Sam was gay from the moment they heard he was cast, hence all the questions on social media and in comments for every article about the casting. Yes, there are some fans who do believe he's straight (or are at least willing to try to convince themselves), but the evidence of homophobia is out there where Sam is concerned, and you don't have to look hard to find it. All those comments along the lines of "I don't want him to be gay because it will ruin the fantasy ..." That's a form of homophobia - why should anyone's fantasy be damaged by a gay actor playing a role? It wouldn't be, unless the person fantasizing had some type of negative reaction to the the actor's sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 43011/12/2017

Amending my comment above (430) to agree with r423 on this point...

"... a good portion of the fan base isn't homophobic ... if he came out, overall that group would be surprised but then supportive. It's an overwhelming female (+ some gay guys) fan base, and in general women are more supportive of LGBTQ issues, especially anyone under 40. "

by Anonymousreply 43111/12/2017

[quote] I thought it was boring as hell

That, too, R429. Maybe they all had wayyyy too much fun partying it up in SA and lost their focus. Rushing to put each shoot in the can? Struggling to condense the poorly edited books? Not enough takes to get the best performances? Budget tightening? I'm not an expert but it doesn't take a genius to see major inconsistencies in quality from one ep to the next. RDM said for S3 he delegated the day-to-day to Roberts and Davis who've been acting rather testy and defensive on SM, lately. Maybe that's why.

by Anonymousreply 43211/12/2017

R416 I️ couldn’t agree more...and sorry whoever said it was just like the book...you clearly didn’t read voyager. They have changed and shortened things very much. Leaving lots of things out. They use DGs storyline and then adapt how they see fit.

by Anonymousreply 43311/12/2017

You wizened fraus still haven't yet understood that the blind items are written especially for freaks like you. The very basic, poorly paid writers know all about the tinhats and they target you with your own tragic jargon of 'bearding relationships' etc.

This thread is vile and homophobic. Saying 'he pings to high heaven' is homophobic. You are all straight and you know fuck all. Ugly, ugly people.

by Anonymousreply 43411/12/2017

You're being discussed by real gay men on this thread and we know you are all tumblr fraus, terminal tinhatters who are on all the 'he's attractive so he's gay' threads.

by Anonymousreply 43511/12/2017

R435 Oh the hilarity ensues!!!!!! You are the Homophobic troll and a complete idiot.

Now our resident Frau Cunt is making several posts on a different thread to try to garner sympathy. What a deluded imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 43611/12/2017

R432 For you information - the showrunners are Matt and Toni Graphia.. AND to further show you don't know shit about Outlander - Toni Graphia doesn't have a social media presence. She's not on Twitter, so she not's on SM acting rather "testy and defensive." Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 43711/12/2017

Big fucking deal, R437. Roberts and Graphia, Roberts and Davis, they're all producers on the show. The point is, there’s no continuity and a big dive in quality on every level, this season. But if you want to split hairs, be my guest. I hereby crown you Queen Twat of Wiglander.

by Anonymousreply 43811/12/2017

First of all I'm 68 a female and Sam heughan is gay. Isn't JA, Starz PR, or whoever is pushing the "straight" Sam the same as the Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment issue? It appears so to me and has made me wonder if that is why MM has begun to fade away.

by Anonymousreply 43911/13/2017

r439 I've read your post 7 times and still don't understand what you are saying and don't understand the connection you are trying to make about Sam & Weinstein. would you explain it differently please.

by Anonymousreply 44011/13/2017

r440. I've understood it after the first time reading it. Forcing someone to stay in the closet is a kind of sexual harassment.

by Anonymousreply 44111/13/2017

r441 okay thanks. The reason I didn't understand it is because Sam is a man that makes his own decisions. I don't believe anyone forces him to do anything he doesn't want to do. Makes it sound like he is being held captive with no choices or is incapable of making his own decisions which couldn't be further from the truth.

by Anonymousreply 44211/13/2017

R438

The POINT is that you really don't know anything about it and so why should anyone listen to your critiques. About the quality - most critics and fans are saying that Season 3 has been the best one so far and the most satisfying. Your opinion is not one held by most. It was season 2 that was a big disappointment to many, if not most. Not 3. So stick that in your big egg of a head.

by Anonymousreply 44311/13/2017

[quote]Forcing someone to stay in the closet is a kind of sexual harassment.

They're all symptoms of the same problem in Hollywood/the entertainment industry - forcing or strongly urging gay actors to closet not only limits their freedom to live and love openly, it makes them vulnerable to sexual harrassment, blackmail and other forms of exploitation and subjugation at the hands of those in power.

by Anonymousreply 44411/13/2017

R433 omg. It's a 900 page book for God's sakes! OF COURSE they have left out things!! Duh. Still, they have to appeal to people who haven't read the books, like my partner, and make the show entertaining and exciting and interesting without getting bogged down in all the plot twists that don't really matter in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 44511/13/2017

Well r442. Sam Heughan is the lead part of this franchise. A lot of people are employed, there where huge investments done by the production companies in Scotland. They received money from the UK, from Scotland and from the EU for building up a scottish film industry. There are tons of people profiting from "Outlander". In Scotland, in Hollywood and at the stock market. Influencing investors, Sony, Lionsgate, Starz, Amazon just to name a few of them. It is about big money. Yes, in some ways, he is held as a captive. And yes, he is incable making his own decisions. Got it?

by Anonymousreply 44611/13/2017

[quote]The POINT is that you really don't know anything about it

Why, because I shuffled the producers names around I don't have a valid opinion as a consumer of cable television? Why is it any skin off your nose what I think? Or maybe you do have skin in the game at Starz/Lionsgate. For someone who has no interest in LGBT issues you seem to care a whole lot about what we say, here.

by Anonymousreply 44711/13/2017

[quote]It was season 2 that was a big disappointment to many, if not most

Season 2 was one big missed opportunity for delicious Parisian escapades and Season 3 is a sloppy mess full of gaping plot holes.

by Anonymousreply 44811/13/2017

Again. Small reminder. If you want to discuss OL related stuff. Please post your thoughts on the OL related threads. This is the thread about gay Sam Heughan, his forced closeting and his bearding.

by Anonymousreply 44911/13/2017

[quote] The reason I didn't understand it is because Sam is a man that makes his own decisions. I don't believe anyone forces him to do anything he doesn't want to do. Makes it sound like he is being held captive with no choices or is incapable of making his own decisions which couldn't be further from the truth.

You're obviously naive, R442. Heughan's nothing if not ambitious. Seven GOT auditions? Not one, not two, not three rejections... but seven. That's a pretty high level of dogged persistence. The guy left the theater to make it in Hollywood. To do that he has to sign contracts with Lionsgate. He'll make compromises, believe me. He clearly wants it bad.

by Anonymousreply 45011/13/2017

when was the last time anyone here made a decision that did not benefit them

by Anonymousreply 45111/13/2017

Great posts at R413, R428, R430.

You are right, R466.

And don't forget all his comments about"his personal life being like living in a cave", that "they were going to put him into a box", that "he was playing a pantomime" during the bearding week......etc

by Anonymousreply 45211/13/2017

r452. As i am r413 and r446. Thanks for the compliments. I still want to believe, that DL is a great place to discuss gay issues. Staying together gives you more power.

by Anonymousreply 45311/13/2017

R413 - nice recap, but some of it is not exactly correct. While Sam was let's say single and gay - then hired, he started seeing Cody so early on- while he was still pushing the Caitroina coupling. Cody was left for Abbie, early on. But this was all under the radar except for the most devoted of fans who knew abt. her and Cody. When Abbie and Sam broke up - this is when he went on the eastern trip with Lucas. It was well into Outlander and after Amy, Cody and Abbie. So none of that makes any sense. If he was trying to hide his sexuality - why would he bring out Lucas? Everyone knew they were there together. It wasn't hidden. Plus, he had traveled to la with Luke before and brought him to events. A while later he started going out with MM. So I don't see how this is all Starz driven. It doesn't make sense that he would date two girls, then a man, then a girl again and have everyone screaming he is forced by Starz or Lionsgate or his agent to date MM.

Do you understand what I mean? This is most confusing aspect. And have you ever read Luke's twitter? It's there. You can see it from years ago. It's hard to believe he is gay from looking at it. Is he gay? For sure? No one ever talks about Sam's roommates. No one. No one h as ever mentioned them here. Why?

The timeline never made sense to me. Nor did the "bearding" - because it was such a joke of a bearding. Most HW bearding arrangements - there will be pap photos "accidentally" taken by pros. Think Taylor S. for an example. That never happened with Sam and any other his dates. And spare me that a Starz exec took them at the winery. She wasn't an exec. She worked there - that's why she recognized him and no one else did, which is why there weren't any other photos from that day.

I know this falling on deaf ears.

I just have trouble believing this is orchestrated. Anyway , I think it's over between them. Maybe he'll drag Luke back out.

Has it ever occurred to anyone that Luke didn't want to be accused of being Sam's lover which is why he's disappeared?

I just hope Sam is happy. He deserves it. It kills me to think he might be miserable from havin g to hide his true nature. I can't imagine anything worse. I just hope he's happy and content.

by Anonymousreply 45411/13/2017

R450 You are right. H e is very determined and very focused and very ambitious. But that doesn't mean he is manipulative or a liar or a fraud. He could still be upstanding.

Once he and Cait did an interview, one of their silly questionnaires where it's mostly for laughs and grins - and they asked Cait - who would get in trouble more, her or Sam. And she answered immediately. Me. no doubt. Me. She continues - Sam is such a straight arrow. He never does anything wrong. He would never get in trouble. And Sam was just smiling, like he was agreeing.

I've always thought that about him. That he was a straight arrow, a good person. It could be from his upbringing. when people are raised very strictly with lots of rules - they rebel. But when people are raised permissively, with no rules, they crave structure.

That might be a clue to Sam's basic psyche. He craves a discipline he never had.

by Anonymousreply 45511/13/2017

I think Sam is a very ambitious man. He is a gym rat and confesses to being a bit of a loner. They claim to work 14 hour days,he is in the gym for hours, he has his charity work, when does he have time for any relationship. May be he is celibate,so what? It is his business ,after all.

by Anonymousreply 45611/13/2017

A late afternoon gift.

by Anonymousreply 45711/13/2017

R456 I have always thought he was a bit of a loner. Maybe even a little depressed. Don't know why I think that. But you described him perfectly. Makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 45811/13/2017

I wonder if he shaves his ass. Probably does lol. He could use a few more squats. Lol

by Anonymousreply 45911/13/2017

[quote]It appears so to me and has made me wonder if that is why MM has begun to fade away.

MM is staying at the other side of the world....

by Anonymousreply 46011/13/2017

I don't think it is too much to ask that we should remember that we all are talking about a real human being here and should show some respect to that fact. Doesn't matter what he defines himself as, it is his life.

by Anonymousreply 46111/13/2017

[quote]A LOT of fans thought Sam was gay from the moment they heard he was cast, hence all the questions on social media and in comments for every article about the casting.

Yep. In 2013, the British posters already knew about Sam being gay.

[quote] Luke deleted his SM accounts right after he was asked by one of DLers if he's Sam's boyfriend.

[quote][R411]. I think, you hit the nail. As for us here, the longtime posters, being gay, bi or straight, young or old, there was never a discussion about Sam not being gay. Our all believe is, that Sam is gay, ever was gay and did openly live the life of an average successful member of the british theater scene.

[quote]Everything had to be changed and denied after being casted as the lead in OL. The first months he could still fly under the radar. Short before the first episodes aired, there was a need to sell him as a straight guy, single or not. So all this Abbies, Codys, Amys or whatever were needed. So the PR department started to sell those stories. They couldnt sell Sam as a single, so we got a mixture of may be he is with Caitriona Balfe or those above mentioned girls. Then a couple of things went out of control, may be PR underestimated the power of twitter and tumblr. CB thought it is time to use the emergency break which ended in the double denying Interview. But the problem was still not solved. So MM was hired. Which caused another group of fans, now supporting a relationship SH and MM. New tumblr sites, some of them problably hosted or at least fed from professional sources below the line and behind the curtain. But the straight selling still didnt work properly, because to many people, especially here on DL where still asking to many questions and digging old sources.

Great post.

by Anonymousreply 46211/13/2017

R461 come on Sam is not reading our posts and weeping.As long as people are taking about an actors career ,looks etc it's all good .he's busy living his dream and cashing checks.we're not hurting his feelings here.

by Anonymousreply 46311/13/2017

'This is a thread about GAY SAM, his forced closeting and bearding.'

YOU PEOPLE ARE UGLY PSYCHOTIC LARRIE TINHATS.

GROTESQUE HOMOPHOBIA.

by Anonymousreply 46411/13/2017

The Larry Troll is having an apoplectic fit.

by Anonymousreply 46511/13/2017

[quote]I know this falling on deaf ears.

R454, how about your acknowledgment that anything that’s been discussed here is valid? We're the ones who constantly defend a gay actor's ability to play straight. We're the ones who admire Heughan's courage for taking gay roles and playing a male rape victim. We're the ones calling out the injustices in the entertainment industry that may have victimized him. None of that is acknowledged. The deaf ears are yours.

by Anonymousreply 46611/13/2017

R464 I don't say this lightly, but perhaps for you own sake you should step away from this thread.

by Anonymousreply 46711/13/2017

*your

by Anonymousreply 46811/13/2017

His ass always looks CGI’d.

by Anonymousreply 46911/13/2017

[quote] Has it ever occurred to anyone that Luke didn't want to be accused of being Sam's lover which is why he's disappeared?

r454 Um ... yeah .... no. I've had the same best friend since I was 13 y/o . In the early 90s we were just out of high school. She's gay, I'm straight. She was out to her friends, but not her family (we lived in a Southern state smack dab in the Bible belt, and was rightfully terrified of rejection and/or attempts to "pray the gay away"). For years, there was open speculation from people in our town - including my own grandmother - about the nature of our relationship and whether we were more than friends. Naturally, SM didn't exist back then, but it never occurred to me to engage in whatever might have been the equivalent of erasing my SM presence back then because 1) people can fuck off about their opinions pertaining to me and anyone I care about and 2) why would I risk hurting someone who was so important to me by indicating in any way that I might be ashamed of my association with them?

On the other hand, if we had been lovers and she'd asked me to [do the equivalent of erasing my SM presence back then] to protect her in some way or help keep her sexual orientation private, I would have done that (even though I imagine it would have hurt like hell).

r464 Bless your heart. Your borderline is showing, just sayin'.

Which is a long-winded way of saying I don't think Luke would have been bothered by anyone thinking he and Sam were lovers, especially to the point of disabling his own SM presence (which, for an actor, can be a big deal, not to mention that - as evidenced by it's frequent mention on this forum - the fact that he did so made things worse for Sam and opened Luke up to even more speculation than ignoring it would have). I can't imagine Sam would be Luke's only gay friend in the entertainment industry, whatever his own sexual orientation. And if he was *that* worried about not wanting that type of association, he sure wouldn't have gone on that trip with him.

by Anonymousreply 47011/13/2017

As the author of 470, I probably should brush up on how to quote on DL ;-P

by Anonymousreply 47111/13/2017

r463 Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 47211/13/2017

HAHA! You think his ass looks CGIed? Lol I’ve never thought that ..but if it is that’s too funny.

by Anonymousreply 47311/13/2017

This thread HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE MODS and will be shut down shortly. It's been classified as unauthorised under the following Datalounge rule:

'If you try to ride the Prancing Pony or similar attraction, you will be dismounted.'

by Anonymousreply 47411/13/2017

WTF! Way to be a little hating ass bitch!

by Anonymousreply 47511/13/2017

Sam's lived with several men in London. I think he lived with Fergus in more than one address.

by Anonymousreply 47611/13/2017

SAM Is gay. Period. He will come out eventually. Most likely after OL. Sorry to you girls that just can’t acceot the truth. I know it’s hard because you love him and want to marry him and have his babies, but you just have to accept what is. He is very flamboyant in real life. He just puts up and act for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 47711/13/2017

Speaking of DLB, I was reminded of that euphoric moment in "Milk" where Harvey challenges his campaign staff to come out to everyone they know.

[quote]if you want real political power, if that's what you want, try telling the truth for a change. All right? Starting here. If there's anyone in this room, right now, who hasn't told their families, their friends, their employers, do it now.

by Anonymousreply 47811/13/2017

I'll never understand why people always think they should be running other peoples lives and telling them how they must live. I'll bet there isn't one person that does that that allows others to tell them how to live and then lives the way they are told to do.

by Anonymousreply 47911/14/2017

I think the point is that if you're not living your life your way, then by definition you're living it someone else's way.

by Anonymousreply 48011/14/2017

Twitter banter about Sam's dick size... delicious!!

by Anonymousreply 48111/14/2017

Cait has joked about Sam's shrimp dick.

And Paul Camuso has something to say.....lol

by Anonymousreply 48211/14/2017

Purv teasing that she has some big news/insider info on Sam and the holidays and that all is good -- alluding to time with MM, no doubt. Maybe the bearding isn't over.

by Anonymousreply 48311/14/2017

didn't someone say in the last thread that they would get engaged around Christmas?

by Anonymousreply 48411/14/2017

Oh shit, they should already be married. Remember the letter to that reporter about the summer 2017 wedding plans?

by Anonymousreply 48511/14/2017

Gay SAm

by Anonymousreply 48611/14/2017

R483 R484, those are SHAMzie delusions.

GAY Sam:

by Anonymousreply 48711/14/2017

r483. All, and again. All smoke and mirrors. Literally last woman standing websites pretending founding the holy grail. I am r413. And everything was already said.

by Anonymousreply 48811/14/2017

SO delusional! He is gay as they get.

by Anonymousreply 48911/14/2017

R488 Purv is so predictable, lol

[quote] Doesn’t Purv realise if nothing happens she’s a big liar and if it does it only proves once again it’s all fake and orchestrated?!? Lose-lose situation for the troll.

by Anonymousreply 49011/14/2017

It seems that the PR narrative has changed again; Sam-Cait virtual bearding is back and MM is out.....

by Anonymousreply 49111/14/2017

I THINK he’s done with MM.

by Anonymousreply 49211/14/2017

I think our batshit resident Homophobic Troll may be that old creep Paul Camuso.

by Anonymousreply 49311/14/2017

Paul Camuso: "We need Purvylander back" "Purvy needs to return" " I’d suggest you follow @p-redux, @melly9197, @noshippingallowed".

That says it all......

by Anonymousreply 49411/14/2017

I second that emotion R493. He is in love with Sam and thinks it's his life's mission to defend the object of his lust.

by Anonymousreply 49511/14/2017

Paul Camuso is one weird dude. I think r495 hit the nail on the head. I just can't even wrap my head around the weirdness that is the Bill Shatner/Paul Camuso/Sam Heughan trio. Paul Camuso reminds me of the Kathy Bates character in Misery. r493, I think you're on to something! You just know Camuso wants to cradle Sam's nutsack in his big, clammy, beefy paws. Ick.

by Anonymousreply 49611/14/2017

AT least Sam doesn’t tweet shitner anymore! That whole thing would creep me out. Someone obviously talked some sense into Sam.

by Anonymousreply 49711/14/2017

PAUL seems like the type of guy who would have a dead body in the trunk of his car.

by Anonymousreply 49811/14/2017

R498 lol,totally! Camuso has a job working for Shats,right?So he's writing Twitter for Shat,and other stuff,I guess,but he has time to fight about a relatively obsure actor on cable,hound some elderly women,who are nuts,and generally spend alot of time on behalf of Sam.Do you think he gets paid for this,what would be his interest if not some kind of unhealthy obsession with a younger man that is just an acquaintance of his boss? So creepy.

by Anonymousreply 49911/14/2017

Paul's a real piece of work. Google him and Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 50011/14/2017

R499 I’m not sure. He probably makes his money through Shatner. It’s just weird how PC still has his profile pic of him and Sam from like a year ago and his background pic. He’s just creepy. I think Sam got creeped out too which is why he probably stopped tweeting him and Shitner. Also Becca they created soooo much drama for Sam. Paul is a fucking loser creep. Shitner is a old perverted man who has nothing better to do with his life then fawn over young male actors.

by Anonymousreply 50111/14/2017

[quote]I just can't even wrap my head around the weirdness that is the Bill Shatner/Paul Camuso/Sam Heughan trio.

I'm sure that real estate Heughan was taking up on Shat's TW profile page for over a year didn't come for free. Somebody struck a deal to get him that kind of exposure. Everyone thought it had to do with Bond, but now it seems more like it had to do with "The Spy Who Dumped Me." It was odd that Shatner grudgingly acknowledged it when Heughan's part was announced. "I heard," was all he said. And then he said something like 'that item could be checked off' and Heughan was removed from his profile.

by Anonymousreply 50211/14/2017

It was weird that Shatner and Camuso we’re heavily pushing the beard. Why would a straight guy need that?

by Anonymousreply 50311/14/2017

The entire situation with Camuso and Shatner was weird!

by Anonymousreply 50411/14/2017

r493. Great find. This PC guy is really.. I even cant find the right expression for what he is. I never understood the WS connection. There was this weird interview (by phone???) Sam had with WS. May be it was a try to connect unknown Sam to the fanbase of his idol WS. Everything after this was a huge PR-desaster for Sam. Maybe Sam was to naive and to open against this two really shitty guys. I can see no benefit for Sam concerning this connection. And as far, as I can see, so does Sam now. This creepy story has developped its own life, and JA was not able until today to stop it. May be, that is the reason, why WS/PC were the most shouting source, selling the MM bearding story.

by Anonymousreply 50511/15/2017

From what I can tell , the Sam fans that promote Samcait are for the most part are in their twenties. They call the older fans pearl clutchers or Sam mommies. Some of the older fans started reading the books 25 years ago, possibly as young women. My point being ,this story appeals to women,for the most part.. DG would love if more men would read her stuff or watch the show. How old are you guys and what brings you to all of this?. From my point of view your belief that Sam is gay and should come out for the gay community is your driving force, not for the show or concerns for his choices. My view is ,who cares, no one has a say on how he leads his life. How old are you again,wouldn't want to hold that against you,like you hold it against the older women that read this page for interesting gossip only.

by Anonymousreply 50611/15/2017

[quote]It was weird that Shatner and Camuso we’re heavily pushing the beard. Why would a straight guy need that?

Exactly.

Don't forget the Purv-MM-Camuso-Shatner connection.

Shatner was the first one who mentioned that he had met Sam's 'girlfriend', -although just a few days before, the 'girlfriend' was looking very happy and cozy in Puerto Rico with HER REAL boyfriend, Billy Magnussen:

by Anonymousreply 50711/15/2017

Shatner, ever the huckster, sells his social media to promote shows and actors and such. He also doesn't run his own accounts, and Camuso is involved in that. I mean, Shatner was always an ass, but is he really the one, at 86, spouting alt-right, 4chan nonsense about SJWs and snowflakes? Is he the guy who obsessively follows shows and their fandoms?

Anyway, I assume there was some kind of deal with Sam's PR folks at some point to promote him in a spy or action film. But then you have to factor in Camuso's personal obsession with Sam, so that's where it gets really weird. You can see his obsession on his "own" social media. And then sometimes his social media talks to himself on Shatner's social media. Here's an example.

by Anonymousreply 50811/15/2017

And yeah, Camuso is especially obsessed with policing any commentary about Sam being gay. He yells at the shippers and promotes the MM relationship, but he goes really batshit about the gay rumors.

by Anonymousreply 50911/15/2017

R506. Not sure what you're trying to say, or ask. Yes, this is a gay site. This thread is about Sam being gay and now in the closet and why. We absolutely do wish gay actors like Sam would come out and that Hollywood (producers, agents, PR, actors themselves) would stop enforcing the closet in general. We talk about the toxicity of the HW closet for actors and for all of us. That's probably the main difference between your view ("it's his private life, let him live it") and ours. Seeing it as only personal versus seeing it as part of a systemic/societal expression of homophobia. Also, they really insult our intelligence with the bearding PR, so we get to snark about that. If he were just very, very private, we wouldn't have 23 threads for this guy.

We are not, however, an Outlander fan site. There are a few regulars on this thread who are fans, and regulars who hate it, and probably some who hate-love it, haha. Obviously the show comes up because it's Sam's main acting gig, and the production and its fans are a big part of his context for both his next acting moves and also his closeting. But we're not really here to talk about Outlander. We're here to talk about gay Sam, and the HW closet.

You're right about one thing, that's probably lost on many here since they wouldn't care to follow the fans on tumblr (since, again, this isn't an OL site). A lot of the SamCait shippers are young women. Maybe they came up as Twilight fans, who knows. The show fans in general are younger than the older group of women who adore Gabaldon. The younger women tend to give the side-eye to DG because of the racism and homophobia and sexual violence that shows up over and over in the books. So these girls aren't the "menopausal middle-aged fraus" that everyone assumes is the fan base. Which actually might be a consideration for Sam if he ever thought about coming out. The whole fan base is overwhelmingly women, of course, because, hello, it's a het romance no matter what Gabaldon says. Not dissing romance by saying that - pop culture has value imo - scifi, YAYA, comic books, whatever - there's good and bad writing and art within all of it. The women who love romance stories and romcoms are no less ridiculous or discerning than all the men who love scifi and comics.

Also, R506, since you obliquely raise the sexism issue. IMO the frau word gets overused on DL and is probs more sexist than snark at this point, but frankly here it's mainly a response to the santimonious all-caps insistence from some of our straight lady trolls that SAM CAN'T POSSIBLY BE GAY. Okay, mom (or is that Paul Camuso?), tell us that again. And again. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 51011/15/2017

The thing that I don't like about your site is the ageism and degrading of women , it brings nothing to your cause. All the name calling is not necessary, as you guys, I'm sure are offended by the harmful words that you probably have been called a time or two.

by Anonymousreply 51111/15/2017

R510,As always one of us here explains this site in a kind and sensitive way to someone who comes here to shit on us .It happens in all of the threads,sometimes numerous times.Your reply was especially eloquent and I loved it.

by Anonymousreply 51211/15/2017

In tumblr, they are saying that MM's brother has unfollowed Sam.

Sam has never followed any members of her family.

by Anonymousreply 51311/15/2017

WOW that’s some stalker status shit. They are stalking her family members now just to know if mm and Sam are still bearding. Jeez. That’s just fucking sad.

by Anonymousreply 51411/15/2017

Even his tweets are gay 😂😂 love you Sam

by Anonymousreply 51511/15/2017

r513 Thats quite telling.

I know the Nutters (Truthers) will use some excuse about this.

I always thought it was interesting that MM's family (except for brother) never followed Sam on social media or that Sam didn't follow her family. Which just further proves to me that this was a contractual arrangement. Especially since her Family still follows and are friends with her First Husband John Arthurs family, and his family is still friends with MM's family.

by Anonymousreply 51611/15/2017

Paul Shamuso trolls this site. He is obsessed with Sam. Someone here mentioned Paul reminds them of the Kathy Bates character and I totally agree. His tumblr is disturbing!

by Anonymousreply 51711/15/2017

ITS creepy AF that you guys know who MM’s family is and isn’t following including her ex’s. Or who Sams following. We are here to talk about gay Sam.

by Anonymousreply 51811/15/2017

'Also, they really insult our intelligence with the bearding PR, so we get to snark about that. If he were just very, very private, we wouldn't have 23 threads for this guy. '

Another typical tinhat comment: 'DON'T INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE!'

Fuck off, what intelligence? Your IQ isn't even in triple figures.

by Anonymousreply 51911/15/2017

Between the finger-wagging church ladies and the Spaz troll there’s never a dull moment.

by Anonymousreply 52011/15/2017

R519=SHAMzie/Larrie/tinhat/homophobic Troll.

She hates all this talk about Sam being GAY and just can't stop monitoring these threads ;)

FABULOUS GAY Sam for her:

by Anonymousreply 52111/15/2017

[quote]Paul Shamuso trolls this site. He is obsessed with Sam. Someone here mentioned Paul reminds them of the Kathy Bates character and I totally agree. His tumblr is disturbing!

And Purv is friends with Shamuso....

by Anonymousreply 52211/15/2017

I think I love r510!

by Anonymousreply 52311/15/2017

R521 is the grotesquerie who is SO PROUD that she made up the spaz name 'SHAMZIE' and uses it at EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

Hideous, 300 lb frau.

by Anonymousreply 52411/15/2017

Rumors of Tumblr:

Although you'll be glad, I’m sad to report it appears that Ms. Mauzy has moved on to Seattle Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham who also hails from her home state of North Carolina. She spent the last few weeks up in Washington so she could spend time with the player who trains in Renton and lives just outside of Sea-Tac - only an hour away from where her parents live in Gig Harbor. The IG post Mackenzie did from a small airplane was when Jimmy picked her up in LA and flew her to Washington.

True?

by Anonymousreply 52511/16/2017

my God. how do people even know this? this world must be Full of stalkers

by Anonymousreply 52611/16/2017

[quote]Although you'll be glad, I’m sad to report it appears that Ms. Mauzy has moved on to Seattle Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham who also hails from her home state of North Carolina. She spent the last few weeks up in Washington so she could spend time with the player who trains in Renton and lives just outside of Sea-Tac - only an hour away from where her parents live in Gig Harbor. The IG post Mackenzie did from a small airplane was when Jimmy picked her up in LA and flew her to Washington.

Hope it's true ;)

by Anonymousreply 52711/16/2017

@R511, as you can see from subsequent posts, most of the hateful language around here is courtesy of our resident deranged, shouty trolls. If you believe them, one moment we are all misogynists, but then suddenly we're grotesque menopausal fraus. Another time we are obsessed gay larries, except we're all homophobes. IN ALL CAPS OF COURSE.

That particular derangement though is distinct from our many (naive? uninformed?) visitors from Outlanderland who really want Sam not to be gay (but maybe he's bi, they say!) and above all, who tell us the closet is a personal decision. To which I'll say, again, it's not strictly personal choice that has kept generations of gay actors in the closet. It's job discrimination is what it is, although, like the women in the Weinstein case, most are afraid to speak up about it. Speaking up is hard, until there's a wave of change and it isn't as hard.

by Anonymousreply 52811/16/2017

R525. I don't follow Tumblr and rarely check these folks' IGs, unless someone posts a link here. But if she is "officially" moving on, haha, that would fit with a one year plus six-month extension contract. Basically get him through the premiere week activities, and fashion week, in NYC, with photographs from the various parties and clubs, "candid" street photo, and hints of a southern France vacay. And now she's involved with someone else already? Okay, then. Not too sad of a break up, I guess ;) .... moving on, again, if the "official" break up rumors are true, it will be interesting to see what the strategy is going forward. I hope he gets a little break before the next bearding contract. Time to have private holidays with no girlfriend shenanigans. Maybe even don't the bearding thing again, Sam! That would be nice. Just be private if you're not ready to come out.

by Anonymousreply 52911/16/2017

Sounds like the contract with MM is up and she has moved on.

R525 From tumblr:

[quote]"MM does follow Jimmy Graham on Twitter and has liked a number of tweets both by and about him recently. She hasn't liked any of Sam's since September.

[quote]"She has been in Seattle for the last couple weeks just" returning back to LA last weekend, and this guy is also a pilot with his own planes, just saying"

[quote]"I did hear a rumour last week that she was hooking up with a Seahawk, but I'd like solid evidence."

by Anonymousreply 53011/16/2017

More comments from tumblr:

[quote]"Just finished reading the forum discussion about Jimmy Graham and MM. the poster said that he saw them out for dinner. He is a huge Seahawks fan, his sister is a MM fan from Into The Woods. When he told his sister, she was mad that he hadn't gotten MM's autograph."

[quote]"Is it true the adjacent's sister unfollowed Sam? Yes, it's true."

[quote]"Another tidbit, MM was 100% in a private plane on October 27 based on the winglets and wingspan. If you lighten a Still from her video you can see the stabilizing bar connecting wing to the fuselage. She did not fly commercial to Washington."

[quote]"The guy is a pilot, that's why it matters. He has his own plane."

by Anonymousreply 53111/16/2017

[quote]Outlanderland who really want Sam not to be gay (but maybe he's bi, they say!) and above all, who tell us the closet is a personal decision. To which I'll say, again, it's not strictly personal choice that has kept generations of gay actors in the closet. It's job discrimination is what it is, although, like the women in the Weinstein case, most are afraid to speak up about it. Speaking up is hard, until there's a wave of change and it isn't as hard.

r528 THIS!^^^^^^ Well said.

by Anonymousreply 53211/16/2017

Related: Before Just Jared and Perez Hilton, there was Liz Smith

[quote]Smith not only “respected” the closets of Hollywood celebrities and other public figures, but she also actively promoted lies and distortions, running items about false heterosexual affairs that their publicists fed her, though she knew the truth full well, since she traveled in these celebrities’ circles.

[quote]And worse off, many or most of the columnists ― like Liz Smith ― were closeted and queer themselves. What better system for the powers-that-be than than to have queer people who have their own vested career and financial interests in the closet guarding the secrets of other closeted prominent and powerful people?

[quote]What we’ve learned is that when celebrities feel pressured by both the LGBTQ community and the media to come out ― from Melissa Etheridge and Rosie O’Donnell to Neil Patrick Harris and Demi Lovato ― rather than being hurt they actually thrive, both personally and in their careers.

[quote]We’re also able to look back now on the dangers of the closet and protecting it at all costs with zealous anti-“outing” polices with regard to public figures, and rethink just what “outing” means. As I wrote recently regarding Kevin Spacey, protecting his closet was dangerous because some, even in the gay press, who knew of his sexual harassment of an underage actor refused to report it, wrongly equating his abuse of a male minor with being gay itself and thus afraid they were going to “out” him.

[quote]That’s not to say Smith herself didn’t do good things for charity, including in battling AIDS, raising money for the cause and promoting such events that raised funds. But the most powerful thing she could do in those times was to come out and stop closeting others, and show the visibility of queer people, and stand up to the homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 53311/16/2017

Why can't Sam be more like Samuel Barnett?

by Anonymousreply 53411/16/2017

He’s the Anti-Sam.

by Anonymousreply 53511/16/2017

Is this football guy a step up for MM. 6'7" 40 million dollar contract and from N.C. as her first husband?

by Anonymousreply 53611/17/2017

One thing we can say for sure - the beard was a step down for Heughan.

One more word before we leave Barnett... There are some striking similarities between the two Sams. Classically trained actors, both born. April 1980 near the border of Scotland/England, moved to London, worked in theater, now starring in a TV series, even down to the mole on their left cheeks... and gay. But Barnett chose to remain out and proud and he's successful, been nominated for two Tony Awards. Here he is with his theater director boyfriend, Adam Penford.

by Anonymousreply 53711/17/2017

MM is divorced

by Anonymousreply 53811/17/2017

So. At thread #23. 13.200 posts and three years later. What do you think about the power of DL originally inhabitants of this thread? Me thinks, that we should get served huge bottles of champagne. Because we defended the gay world against all those Jennifer Allens of fthis world. It may be not the final of touch down, but

by Anonymousreply 53911/17/2017

So. At thread #23. 13.200 posts and three years later. What do you think about the power of DL originally inhabitants of this thread? Me thinks, that we should get served huge bottles of champagne. Because we defended the gay world against all those Jennifer Allens of fthis world. It may be not the final of touch down, but

by Anonymousreply 54011/17/2017

R539 / R540. I'll take a Friday night gin & tonic, anyway, for our persistence and humor. Pretty sure we don't get to declare a win at this point, though. For one thing we don't know what's going on with the beard; admittedly the possibility of her private plane ride is a nice tidbit, and in general it's fun to see the shamzies going to war to defend the beard relationship (always the biggest tell is how hard they work to defend the narrative). But the thing is - bearding is a strategy, and beards are interchangeable. If this relationship contract is kaput, the question is, what's next for Sam? I wish it were him coming out, but I doubt it will be.

I've never been able to care about the minutiae of Miss MM. Probably most beards are annoying people, because who takes that kind of job in the first place? Her social media posts, all those posed selfies and products and poetry - kind of on par for girls her age, especially the ones trying to market themselves. Okay, the silly drunken video she did making fun of the homeless woman was discrediting to her and her friend on a human level. Stupid blond rich girls in West LA. But otherwise, who cares? It's a job. Maybe somewhere between sex work and acting on the disreputability spectrum, and I'm not one to play church lady about young women (or young gay men) and the jobs they take, if they are reasonably safe. If she's done with the contract, I hope she feels she got her money's worth for the labor.

I say we drink our cocktails and wait to see what's really going on with the bearding thing - do they re-up with MM? Or move on to a new girl - or a whole new strategy? Will there be holiday photos? When's the next red carpet gig? The shipper part of the OL fandom is hoping for a SamCait reveal, but if there are holiday and/or red carpet photos of Cait and her guy, will Sam feel compelled to have a "girlfriend" again to keep the Hetero Heughan narrative going?

Last thing - thank you, R533, for posting the Michaelangelo Signorile piece on Liz Smith. There are several good links in his piece to other reflections on the closeting culture and the role that PR folks and gossip mavens - especially gay PR folks and gay gossip mavens, like Liz - enforcing the closet. You know, like Jennifer Allen and JustJared today. People hated on Signorile back in the day, and he says himself he was acting out of anger in the depths of the AIDS crisis, but a lot of what he said then about the closet remains true today; he just says it more reflectively now. Liz Smith admitted she told outright lies to pretend that gay celebrities weren't gay. Anyone really think that era is over? Really? It's just getting harder for them in the social media era.

by Anonymousreply 54111/17/2017

I don't get the fascination with "declaring a win." I have no stake in what these celebrities decide to do with their lives. People take this shit way too seriously. I watch OL now because it's become almost camp.

by Anonymousreply 54211/17/2017

r541. Thanks and sorry for the double uncomplete post. DL site did not like me and caused some technical problems. To finish my post.. So... but we here fought for gay Sam Heughan, even he is probably not aware, there is this thread. But something happened, and he was worth to fight for it.

by Anonymousreply 54311/17/2017

R542. We can declare a win when gay actors don't (feel they) have to go into the closet to get jobs in HW. A small victory is when an actor or athlete or other celebrity comes out of the closet. Sorry you don't share this thread's interest in this topic. I don't care a whole lot about celebrities per se either, but I do have a stake in public figures being out of the closet. It's partly through visibility that we have made some progress for LGBT civil rights such as workplace protections and marriage equality, both nationally and in certain states. There's a ways to go, though. That's why I take this shit "way too seriously" - it matters to my family. So when I see a celebrity running in the other direction, into the closet, I tend to notice. I have opinions about the TV show too, but it's not the thread topic - there are plenty of places to discuss Outlander pro or con.

R543. I'm sure Heughan is very aware of this site and its many threads, haha. I don't know that anything's happened really happened though. Is the beard relationship with this particular woman over? Maybe, maybe not. If true, it's not the same thing as coming out, by a long shot. More likely it's another mile marker along the way. Mauzy doesn't matter, really.

by Anonymousreply 54411/17/2017

In 2017, Gay Sam Heughan shouldn't need a beard to be the Sexiest Man Alive....

JustJared: The #SexiestManAlive poll has oficially closed! Congrats to Sam Heughan -he has over 57% of the votes!

by Anonymousreply 54511/17/2017

are there any guys left in this thread or is now just all women?

by Anonymousreply 54611/17/2017

In People they have chosen a better pic:

by Anonymousreply 54711/17/2017

So it's rumored that Sam is now dating Kendall Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 54811/17/2017

r548 Bite your tongue! That's not even funny!!

by Anonymousreply 54911/17/2017

I'm sure Sam is too pale for Kendall

by Anonymousreply 55011/17/2017

R548 is the SHAMzie/Larrie/Tinhat Homophobic Troll and she's already desperately looking for another beard for Sam, lol.

Not even this troll believes that Sam amd MM are a couple ;)

Adorable GAY Sam for her:

by Anonymousreply 55111/17/2017

YAWN.

by Anonymousreply 55211/17/2017

[quote]Sorry you don't share this thread's interest in this topic.

R541/R544, please spare us your long-winded, sanctimonious blather (this is not tumblr) and assumptions about what I think is important. Like I said, people take this celebrity way too seriously and it just adds to the hate and divisiveness. IMO, the related LGBT issues are worth discussing, here.

by Anonymousreply 55311/17/2017

[quote]are there any guys left in this thread or is now just all women?

R546, if you're taking a gender roll call, you need to include non-binary people. Are you transphobic or just unenlightened?

by Anonymousreply 55411/17/2017

R553, you come over to a gay site from tumblr to lecture us about "hate and divisiveness." Somehow we're supposed to talk about "related LGBT issues" that you support (of course!) but never get specific about how homophobia works, I guess. Because that's how change happens, in vagaries and unicorns? FFS. The only hate on this thread comes from the trolls like you who can't stand that we talk about gay Sam. Please go back to Outlander sites. There are so many of them ....

by Anonymousreply 55511/17/2017

LOL R555, I'm a regular DLer, not a tumblrer, hon. Happy to talk about Heughan but just not take him SO FUCKING seriously! Why is that so hard for you idiots to understand? BTW, I've been a frequent (albeit snarky but mostly appreciated) contributor to this thread and have dealt with more than my share of haters and fancunts since Part 3, so don't presume to lecture me about what's appropriate to discuss, here.

by Anonymousreply 55611/17/2017

In other news, Cree knows what to RT...

by Anonymousreply 55711/17/2017

Is there such a thing as heterophobia? IMO I see a lot of it here .

by Anonymousreply 55811/18/2017

LOL Seriously, R558? You have the nerve to come here and complain that LGBT people - a minority, historically oppressed and persecuted segment of society - talking about gay issues on a gay forum are anti-straight? This is what I'm talking about...

by Anonymousreply 55911/18/2017

Reminds me of the dumb cunt who came here arguing that she didn’t have white privilege. The Gabaldon cultists are showing their true colors.

by Anonymousreply 56011/18/2017

Dumping the beard is working for him.

by Anonymousreply 56111/18/2017

Hi R556. I believe you. In fact, I remember you. You're our resident nellie queen bitch, and I do mean that in the nicest possible way. The thing is, that post was more frau than queen with the shouty bits about this thread being hateful and divisive. Maybe work on upping your snark game, darling? You're not wrong that we could use more bitchy fun.

by Anonymousreply 56211/18/2017

R562, er... FANK YOU, bitch. I can't promise anything but if you'll respect our community norms and be more concise (spare us the tl;dr blog-style posts) I’ll up the snark.

by Anonymousreply 56311/18/2017

This just screams, "I have mommy issues."

by Anonymousreply 56411/18/2017

r564. But for that you have to blame the Creative Direktor and Art Director of the magazine. They both are actors and paid for that. Even thats the worst photoshoot Sam and Cait had ever done for a magazine. Somebody called it Bollywood. May be there is a intention from LG to sell it somewhere outside the Western world..

by Anonymousreply 56511/18/2017

R563. Fank you, too, bitch, haha. It's a deal. I'll try to be less tl;dr and you'll try to be less scoldy, more funny. ;)

by Anonymousreply 56611/18/2017

And. They are close to the middle filming S4. Still no announcement about more seasons. DG books are not getting better. German private TV station Pro 7 cancelled the repeat airing of S2 after airing two double episodes because of very small viewers. First S3 eposides viewers here far away from what was expected. And this is probably the same in other markets.

To make a long story short: Sam knows, that OL is done. MM was cancelled, because her contract was overdue, because it did not work and because there is no further need to make Sam Heughan look straight. He said, he signed up for seven years. Well, now is wealthy enough to pay a lawyer, who gets him out there

by Anonymousreply 56711/18/2017

r567 I read that S3 has had the largest viewership yet

by Anonymousreply 56811/18/2017

Wtf is this shit about 'bearding contracts'? Fuck off back to the 1950s, you desperate fraus.

by Anonymousreply 56911/18/2017

R569=SHAMzie/Larrie/Tinhat Homophobic Troll

She is tired of Contemplating Outlander....

GAY Sam for her:

by Anonymousreply 57011/18/2017

r569 is one sad old woman in deep denial:

[quote]He's not gay. Just accept it.

[quote]' He's sooooooo gay'. Homophobia at its finest.

[quote]It's sad that most of this thread is homophobic posts calling a guy who's said he's straight a massive screaming queen.

[quote]He's not gay, he's not gay, he's just really not gay.

[quote]Doh, he's in a het relationship, you stupid spaz.

[quote]This thread is vile and homophobic.

[quote]GROTESQUE HOMOPHOBIA.

[quote]This thread HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE MODS and will be shut down shortly.

[quote]So it's rumored that Sam is now dating Kendall Jenner.

[quote]Wtf is this shit about 'bearding contracts'?

by Anonymousreply 57111/18/2017

R569 may be Paul Camuso, Sam's desperate and awkward wannabe lover.

by Anonymousreply 57211/18/2017

R569 is probably DL's Spaz Troll. You'll notice recurring themes...

by Anonymousreply 57311/18/2017

Side note. Sam Callow, who played the Lord of Sandnrigham in S1 is a proud and out and official married guy. Way to go Sam, ways to go

by Anonymousreply 57411/18/2017

That's Simon (not Sam) Callow, and Sir to you...

by Anonymousreply 57511/18/2017

In the states yes. Other countries not so much. I can’t see it making past season 5 unless they change the story. After Bree was raped I was done. DG is really into weird dark stuff. Very obsessed with rape throughout the series. Also Jamie is sexually objectified throughout the entire series. Couldn’t make it past book 4.

by Anonymousreply 57611/18/2017

r575. Sorry things went confused. English is not my mother tongue and my tablet always it make worse sometimes. SIr Simon is a great conductor. i was talking about the actor, who is proud and out playing beides Sam.

by Anonymousreply 57711/18/2017

R577, I'm referring to the actor, Simon Callow, who was awarded an honorary knighthood and hence called "Sir"...

[quote]Callow was listed 28th in The Independent's 2007 listing of the most influential gay men and women in the UK. In 1999, he was appointed a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) for his services to acting. He was one of the first actors to declare his homosexuality publicly, doing so in his 1984 book Being An Actor. He married Sebastian Fox in June 2016.

by Anonymousreply 57811/18/2017

Openly gay Simon Callow said that Sam was 'very playful' ....

[quote]"The former “Four Wedding and a Funeral” star confessed that he loved his interactions with Sam Heughan. “It was lovely doing those scenes with Sam,” Callow said. “He was very playful.”"

by Anonymousreply 57911/18/2017

The Spaz Troll is on the thread. He hates tinhat types like Larries who rant on and on about bearding and PR.

by Anonymousreply 58011/18/2017

I hated when Sandringham was killed off, mostly because he brought such levity and real acting talent to that abysmal second season.

by Anonymousreply 58111/18/2017

My sister was at a party in Hampstead last night and heard gossip that Sam has hooked up with Harry Styles recently. Two forcibly closeted guys sharing their experiences of bearding.... I can see it.

by Anonymousreply 58211/18/2017

Spazzy's trying to be clever @ R580/R582.

by Anonymousreply 58311/18/2017

Sam is ssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gayyyyyyyyyyyy

He is beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearddddddddddddinggggggggggg

He is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in the clossssssssssssssssssssset

by Anonymousreply 58411/18/2017

@ [582] Sam was in Glasgow doing MPC stuff then in the evening Edinburgh doing Rugby stuff ! ...... Have you actually seen those Rugby boys in the Scotland team , I mean who could blame him . Check them out !!

by Anonymousreply 58511/18/2017

[quote]Wtf is this shit about 'bearding contracts'? Fuck off back to the 1950s

Spaz is on drugs. Bearding is still very much alive in Hollywood although it may take years for celebrities to admit it, if they do at all...

by Anonymousreply 58611/19/2017

Bearding is still a thing in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 58711/19/2017

R586, This shamzie queen is always repeating that bearding does not currently exist......LOL She says it's something from the 1950's.

And she is always defending that creep called William Shatner, just because he says what she wants to hear....

by Anonymousreply 58811/19/2017

[quote] Bearding is still a thing in Hollywood

Sadly, it is. There are many examples of it:

by Anonymousreply 58911/19/2017

Henry Cavill and his 'girlfriends'.......

by Anonymousreply 59011/19/2017

Beardings everywhere.....

by Anonymousreply 59111/19/2017

Interesting that Shatner is still pushing the beard to 'SamCait' shippers, but we know it's really about gay rumors. Somehow Shatner has a stake in making Heughan look hetero-marketable to Lionsgate and their movie audiences.

by Anonymousreply 59211/19/2017

IVE never got the vibe Henry C is gay. ...interesting. Sam for sure is gay. ...but I don’t know if I believe Cavil is.

by Anonymousreply 59311/19/2017

You obviously haven't been reading the Cavil threads on DL R593

by Anonymousreply 59411/19/2017

MM wants to troll and stay relevant......

by Anonymousreply 59511/19/2017

I admit I haven’t. But only cause I didn’t know there were any. I’m only ever in these Sam threads.

by Anonymousreply 59611/19/2017

Today, Sam and the beard MM have tweeted about the same Broadway play.

Coincidence? I don't think so....

by Anonymousreply 59711/19/2017

Link to the new thread:

by Anonymousreply 59811/19/2017

[quote]Today, Sam and the beard MM have tweeted about the same Broadway play. Coincidence? I don't think so....

The PR is too obvious......

by Anonymousreply 59911/19/2017
by Anonymousreply 60011/19/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!