Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

White man with wife and kids named as the guy who grabbed Terry Crews’ dick!

Superagent Adam Venit (Adam Sandler, Emma Stone) named as the guy who walked up to Terry at a showbiz function and grabbed his goods.

“Details about the incident, including the setting of the event, remain sketchy. It’s unclear if Venit’s alleged intent was overtly sexual or if it was aggressive horseplay that crossed a line. Crews said the groping occurred in full view of his wife.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 21, 2018 4:56 AM

Adam Venit is now “on leave” from the powerful WME agency.

WME had no comment. Venit does not represent Crews. His clients include Adam Sandler, Diane Keaton, Eddie Murphy, Kevin James, Rob Lowe, Russell Brand, Shawn Levy, Steve Martin, Sylvester Stallone and Vince Vaughn -- as well as Brett Ratner and Dustin Hoffman, who are facing sexual misconduct allegations of their own.

by Anonymousreply 1November 3, 2017 9:26 PM

I'm glad to see justice coming for this creep. Terry was very brave to come out with his story. Hopefully more men will come out.

by Anonymousreply 2November 3, 2017 9:27 PM

The grabbing hands grab all they can

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 3, 2017 9:28 PM

The fish they are catching are starting to get bigger....

by Anonymousreply 4November 3, 2017 9:29 PM

WHAT in the hell was this guy thinking by grabbing Terry Crews's junk? What an asshole.

Bet those trolls who were saying this never happened will conveniently fail to show up, now that the guy has been named.

by Anonymousreply 5November 3, 2017 9:33 PM

He has gayface for days.

by Anonymousreply 6November 3, 2017 9:35 PM

This is one of the threads discussing Terry’s tweets about the incident from October

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 3, 2017 9:36 PM

I think this will open up the flood gates for more high profile actors to make claims of sexual harassment

by Anonymousreply 8November 3, 2017 9:41 PM

Kinda hypocritical for Terry Crews to out someone, isn’t it???

by Anonymousreply 9November 3, 2017 9:45 PM

I'm surprised Crews didn't beat that guy to a pulp. He seems like that type who wouldn't let anyone fuck with him, no matter what position they were in.

by Anonymousreply 10November 3, 2017 9:46 PM

He didn't beat him up because his career would have been over. This ain't some nobody...this is a top agent in Hollywood. And who would believe him? Just look at the reaction he got when he mentioned this on Twitter last month.

by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2017 9:51 PM

This is interesting:

Crews says the agent called him the next day to apologize, but offered no explanation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 3, 2017 9:56 PM

White men can't get enough of dark chocolate meat

by Anonymousreply 13November 3, 2017 10:06 PM

Crews was right not to react or create a scene at the moment of assault. Wrestle with a pig, in the mud, and you'll both get filthy, but the pig will like it. I heard that on Chicago Med lol

by Anonymousreply 14November 3, 2017 10:09 PM

If the guy apologized the next day, does that mean that he was drunk or drugged out when he did it? Did he mistake Terry for someone else? Was he sorry because he didn’t expect to receive a negative reaction from Terry in the moment? Or did someone see it happen and tell him that he should apologize?

This apology gives me more questions than answers.

by Anonymousreply 15November 3, 2017 10:20 PM

I totally understand why Crews didn’t beat the shit out of him. He handled the situation well

by Anonymousreply 16November 3, 2017 10:21 PM

If grabbing Terry Crews's package is a crime, let me do the time!

by Anonymousreply 17November 3, 2017 10:53 PM

And if grabbing Terry's junk is wrong than I don't want to be right!

by Anonymousreply 18November 3, 2017 11:04 PM

If you outlaw grabbing Terry's package, only outlaws will grab Terry's package

by Anonymousreply 19November 3, 2017 11:15 PM

They'd make a hot interracial daddy muscle pairing.

by Anonymousreply 20November 3, 2017 11:36 PM

White man, lol. More like Jewish. Brought his kids to the homeland in Israel for their Ba Mitzvahs

by Anonymousreply 21November 3, 2017 11:40 PM

R21 You always pull that card when it's convenient.

by Anonymousreply 22November 3, 2017 11:47 PM

This was a hoax. Never happened.

by Anonymousreply 23November 3, 2017 11:48 PM

"Aggressive horseplay"? Huh?

by Anonymousreply 24November 3, 2017 11:53 PM

[quote]White man, lol. More like Jewish.

lol. To black people, he is WHITE

by Anonymousreply 25November 3, 2017 11:54 PM

I love how these media sites try to push odd ideas that only fly in Hollyweird. From the comment section of OP's article:

In what Variety universe is one man grabbing another’s genitals in front of the latter’s wife “aggressive horseplay?

by Anonymousreply 26November 3, 2017 11:56 PM

[quote]White man with wife and kids named as the guy who grabbed Terry Crews’ dick!

Wtf with the title of this thread? What was wrong with the actual title of the article?

by Anonymousreply 27November 3, 2017 11:58 PM

Wonder what else this guy has done.

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2017 12:00 AM

A straight guy can grab another guy's junk, without it being sexual.

It can be seen as a bit of a 'power play', by embarrassing the other guy. Or it can be a really bad 'bro' joke.

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2017 12:02 AM

Jewish culture needs to be examined, and not by Jews.

by Anonymousreply 30November 4, 2017 12:03 AM

We don't know if he's straight yet despite him being married to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 31November 4, 2017 12:04 AM

R25 off white, white adjacent, white with a twist? Basically the uglier kind of white

by Anonymousreply 32November 4, 2017 12:05 AM

Jews are 1.5% of the population, but 85% of these Hollywood sexual predators.

by Anonymousreply 33November 4, 2017 12:11 AM

On Monday, those kids are going to be ridiculed about their Dad’s behavior by their classmates, right?

by Anonymousreply 34November 4, 2017 1:11 AM

The Jew grabbed the black man's dick?

by Anonymousreply 35November 4, 2017 1:18 AM

Agree, r30.

There’s something wrong.

by Anonymousreply 36November 4, 2017 1:20 AM

The agent give off Kevin Spacey vibes. Most likely, has done this before to other guys.

by Anonymousreply 37November 4, 2017 1:41 AM

In the famous words of Spacey: "This designates ownership."

by Anonymousreply 38November 4, 2017 4:01 AM

[quote] We don't know if he's straight yet despite him being married to a woman.

He is "Craigslist straight."

by Anonymousreply 39November 4, 2017 4:06 AM

[quote]White man, lol. More like Jewish.

[quote]lol. To black people, he is WHITE

To white people, he is WHITE.

by Anonymousreply 40November 4, 2017 4:12 AM

I bet it's women, straights and lesbian, who are disappointed Crews didn't get violent. Good men know better no matter what idiot women think.

Women seem to think they can push men into doing what they'd want to do. It needs to stop. Thank you Mr. Crews for NOT listening to the women's way out. Women are users.

by Anonymousreply 41November 4, 2017 4:24 AM

Uhh, no, r40.

Adjacent, at best.

by Anonymousreply 42November 4, 2017 4:25 AM

Poor terry

by Anonymousreply 43November 4, 2017 4:26 AM

WTF? Big fucking deal the guy grabbed his junk. I've had people grab my butt or by junk, and i just push them off. Deal with it. It is inappropriate behavior, but everyone is going to encounter some asshole sooner or later, and you need to learn to address is then and there. The world is not made up of safe places everywhere. When did people start getting so fucking sensitive?

by Anonymousreply 44November 4, 2017 4:33 AM

r30 I tried telling you guys.

by Anonymousreply 45November 4, 2017 4:33 AM

Bravo r44.

by Anonymousreply 46November 4, 2017 4:45 AM

It was a work-related function,R44. The guy should be fired.

Police also should have been called.

These people have to be taught a lesson that their daddies and mommies didn't teach them. So, now the police will have to act as parents and haul them off in the paddy wagon.

by Anonymousreply 47November 4, 2017 4:51 AM

R41 You are a loon. You manage to turn a situation between two men, no women (Crews' wife was a bystander), into an anti woman rant... You need help.

by Anonymousreply 48November 4, 2017 4:52 AM

R48 is exactly the woman I describe.

by Anonymousreply 49November 4, 2017 4:56 AM

r41 you’re delusional

by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2017 5:09 AM

@ R3 All the streets are crammed with things Eager to be held I know what hands are for And I'd like to help myself You ask me the time But I sense something more And I would like to give What I think you're asking for You handsome devil

by Anonymousreply 51November 4, 2017 5:28 AM

Obviously, grabbing a dick is inherently sexual, but I don't think it was meant by Venit that way. He probably thought he was being funny. If he had sexual intentions, he would've done it privately or discretely, not in full view of everyone.

by Anonymousreply 52November 4, 2017 5:46 AM

I think it was a power move and not meant to be funny.

More of I'm going to do this in front of your wife and you won't do anything about it but stay quiet and smile because I'm a powerful man in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 53November 4, 2017 5:49 AM

R48 forgot that part of the thread where she and other women were wishing Crews had become violent

by Anonymousreply 54November 4, 2017 5:50 AM

What's a friendly grab between dudes?

The "victim" sounds like a pussy.

If he was so offended, the proper male response is to sock the assailant in the jaw.

by Anonymousreply 55November 4, 2017 6:09 AM

[quote]Ba Mitzvahs

Oh, Datalounge. I mourn for what you once were.

by Anonymousreply 56November 4, 2017 6:16 AM

I just kept thinking about Harry Crews but thinking his name was Terry and wondering why this guy didn't change his name to avoid the confusion and then that story about all the dead things in his childhood and his creepy cameo in the bayou in Searching For The Wrong Eyed Jesus and then of the all-chick stunt band that named themselves after Terry Crews but of course it was Harry Crews and I think he probably would have punched the agent if his junk had been grabbed like that and then we all would have heard about it at the time but I don't think Harry Crews would ever go to that sort of schmoozy pre-game vodkacran and cocaine cocktail hour. Harry Crews is a different guy than Terry Crews. I have no idea who the fuck Terry Crews is.

by Anonymousreply 57November 4, 2017 6:21 AM

This is nothing new! White men are entitled and think they can do whatever they want. This has been going on for centuries. White entitlement is one hell of a drug. I hope this asshole agent is punished for grabbing crews dick. I don't know why he felt as through he was entitled to do what he did.

by Anonymousreply 58November 4, 2017 6:49 AM

r58 I can easily think of a bunch of prominent Black men who've touched nonconsensually and done worse. Does that mean Black men have an entitlement problem too?

by Anonymousreply 59November 4, 2017 6:51 AM

r58 Chosenism is a much more powerful drug than being white. When you think you're god's gift to goyim, you tend to misbehave, and get kicked out of (109) places over and over.

by Anonymousreply 60November 4, 2017 6:57 AM

The anti Semitic troll seems to be particularly active tonight. He must be bored. Something tells me his weekends aren't packed with social activities.

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 61November 4, 2017 7:01 AM

Sad but true, r60.

by Anonymousreply 62November 4, 2017 7:03 AM

R59 just like a white person always trying to deflect when the heat is on white men. Just take personal responsibility! That's it. And this is about white male entitlement and privilege, which we all know exist in our society. And yes Bill Cosby is an asshole too. But so are most white men.

by Anonymousreply 63November 4, 2017 7:21 AM

r63 Bill Cosby did something much worse than Venit did. And he has dozens of times Venit's number of victims (which as far as we know is 1). Do you think Cosby has an entitlement problem as well, or is this exclusive to white men as your post implies?

by Anonymousreply 64November 4, 2017 7:27 AM

R64 what I'm saying is. Is that white men have a history of feeling entitled to thing's that don't belong to them. PERIOD!!!! You can look back at history and see that. And that level of entitlement can never compare to what you think a black man is entitled to. Which apparently isn't much.

by Anonymousreply 65November 4, 2017 7:34 AM

r65 Thanks for Jew-splaining how exceptionally evil white goyim are. Mighty chosen of you.

by Anonymousreply 66November 4, 2017 7:43 AM

r65 And what I'm saying, there's no proof this feeling of entitlement over the other's body is limited to privileged white men. Men from marginalized communities - Blacks, gays, Jews - can also clearly show a feeling of entitlement over other people's body, as these stories prove.

by Anonymousreply 67November 4, 2017 7:59 AM

May we please see the dick?

by Anonymousreply 68November 4, 2017 8:11 AM

This faux outrage is the reflection of a 'feminized' world.

Safe spaces, the rise of Emotional Intelligence in the work world (with traditionally 'female' traits being favored over 'male' traits), the need to 'start a conversation', and the 'men are bad' themes, are all an attempt to ramp up the poor of woman.

by Anonymousreply 69November 4, 2017 9:36 AM

^Power of Woman

by Anonymousreply 70November 4, 2017 10:03 AM

^Women

by Anonymousreply 71November 4, 2017 10:43 AM

My upstairs neighbor exposed himself to me in the elevator about 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 72November 4, 2017 11:01 AM

Adult people who are not in a relationship do not touch each other's genitals. Not as a joke, not at a work function, not ever.

I can't believe we have to point this out.

by Anonymousreply 73November 4, 2017 11:06 AM

To all those asking why Crews didn't beat this guy to a pulp...you know damn well if he did the media would turn on him and paint him as the angry violent black man. His career would take a hit. Im sure we would never hear the true story about what happened if Crews went to snapping this guy's neck.

And some of you here would probably call him homophobic, if he lost it over this guy grabbing his junk. He is not remotely homophobic and probably one of the nicest guys in Hollywood. So Im glad he handled this with the utmost professionalism.

by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2017 11:14 AM

""Aggressive horseplay""

So he is a proven size queen.

by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2017 11:17 AM

What about all the black on black groping??? Why aren't we talking about that???

by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2017 12:00 PM

I love that R44 agrees with himself just a couple of posts down. "Quarantining" him, one gets to see a mental disorder in action. Combine that with what is likely a steady diet of Red Pill, Reddit and what not, it ain't pretty...

by Anonymousreply 77November 4, 2017 1:29 PM

This is Terry Crews, r55. I doubt this former NFL linebacker is a pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 4, 2017 4:13 PM

[quote]And some of you here would probably call him homophobic, if he lost it over this guy grabbing his junk. He is not remotely homophobic and probably one of the nicest guys in Hollywood. So Im glad he handled this with the utmost professionalism.

He's the opposite of homophobic. The homophobes are the ones claiming that this is a joke while condemning the president by calling him "pussy grabber". That's a man hater AND a homophobe... and a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 79November 4, 2017 4:24 PM

Notice how the Jew a few posts ago twists it. The Jew mogul emasculates the big strong black guy, taking away his manhood and humiliating him in front of his wife. But the little schlubby Jew a few posts ago tries to depict the big NFL LINEBACKER as womanly for BRAVELY speaking out against the power-tripping closet case Jew.

Classic example of Jew-splaining by r69

by Anonymousreply 80November 4, 2017 9:14 PM

What R74 said, x1000.

by Anonymousreply 81November 4, 2017 11:54 PM

Joey Luft touched me in my blue place

by Anonymousreply 82November 5, 2017 3:04 AM

Terry Crews wife is a beard.

by Anonymousreply 83November 5, 2017 3:15 AM

Terry just filed a police report

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 8, 2017 8:47 PM

Wow, I’d love to know why Terry decided to get the cops involved. Did someone get in his ear?

by Anonymousreply 85November 8, 2017 8:52 PM

Maybe he felt like doing it all along but also felt nobody would believe him before now, as was the case for many of the females who have been abused/groped.

by Anonymousreply 86November 8, 2017 9:26 PM

Terry says "We're going all the way"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 8, 2017 11:20 PM

Self-loathing homophobe

by Anonymousreply 88November 8, 2017 11:59 PM

Terry speaks!

“He’s basically staring at me and sticking his tongue out and just [doing] overtly sexual tongue moves,” he says. “I’m looking like, ‘Is this a joke? I don’t understand.’ It was actually so bizarre.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 15, 2017 4:09 PM

That GMA interview is essential viewing. WOW, good for him. I wasn’t really a fan before but I am now.

by Anonymousreply 90November 15, 2017 4:20 PM

A guy being married to a woman has never meant he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 91November 15, 2017 4:27 PM

Really, is there anyone, male or female, gay or straight, that wouldn't want a piece of Terry? Well?

by Anonymousreply 92November 15, 2017 4:28 PM

Something is a little off on this story

by Anonymousreply 93November 15, 2017 4:30 PM

What seems off in the story?

by Anonymousreply 94November 15, 2017 4:31 PM

Bump so that people stop creating threads on this topic

by Anonymousreply 95November 15, 2017 4:32 PM

I feel so bad for his wife and four kids

Imagine finding out your husband/dad is not only gay, but also objectifies muscular black men in a racist way.

by Anonymousreply 96November 15, 2017 4:58 PM

Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 97November 15, 2017 5:03 PM

Hollywood is a cesspool of sexual reprobates. I'm shocked people are shocked. I worked in that world for 8 years at two different studios (I'm a guy) and that predatory behavior was one of those things you just had to look past or you wouldn't have a career. Everyone made that calculous - whether you were the victim of unwanted attention or a witness. You want to move up in that world? Deal with it until you are in a position of power and people can't do that to you anymore. That was the governing philosophy.

One producer I worked for at columbia pictures called me his "chief in charge of pussy" because once a week I'd have to pick a number for him from his "fuck rolodex" and call that lucky gal and set up a date for them. Some of those girls were well-known, or formerly well-known actresses (remember Roxanna Zal?). They all leaped at the chance to meet up with this sleaze.

And all the gay ones were married - like this idiot Venit. Others include Michael Eisner (talk about "Craigslist straight") and Brian Grazer. Who can still be found sneaking into bars in Hell's Kitchen and fawning all over the willowy gay boy bartenders.

It's good this is all coming out. The accountability vacuum was destroying lives.

by Anonymousreply 98November 15, 2017 5:29 PM

Terry must really be pissed off. I have a feeling that there is a lot more to this story.

by Anonymousreply 99November 15, 2017 5:32 PM

Why would the guy make sexual gestures in front of Terry’s wife?

Since he smiled and laughed when Terry pushed him away, I’d guess that Adam was drunk or high. Still, I have no idea what Adam’s goal was. Did he think Terry would find the grab sexy? Funny?

So strange. I have a feeling that we’ll never know what this guy was thinking.

by Anonymousreply 100November 15, 2017 5:41 PM

Most of these guilty men are Jewish. Does noting this making the commentator above an anti-semite? No. It's statistics. Being quick to call anyone who criticizes Jews "anti-semitic" is lame. Jews as a group are not protected from being called out on horrible behavior. No one is protected from bullshit in this new age of TRUTH and anti-bullying.

by Anonymousreply 101November 15, 2017 5:52 PM

I think Jewish men are under intense family and cultural pressure to succeed and "marry within" and produce kids. My sister had a thing for several Jewish guys that she really fell heavy for ,but went it came time to marry or get serious, sorry toots, momma wont go for it! The perv aspect I don't get however.

by Anonymousreply 102November 15, 2017 6:00 PM

[quote]Terry must really be pissed off. I have a feeling that there is a lot more to this story.

Straight dude who gets groped in front of his wife by a slimeball showing no remorse about it? I'd be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 103November 15, 2017 6:04 PM

I don’t think that a person needs to be straight in order to be mad at an unexpected grope from a stranger. I’m gayer than Gay Gayerson and that shit would piss me off, too.

by Anonymousreply 104November 15, 2017 6:08 PM

Well yes R104. Gay or straight, it's highly offensive (and illegal) behavior.

by Anonymousreply 105November 15, 2017 6:24 PM

OP is mistaken. The groper is not white.

by Anonymousreply 106November 15, 2017 6:30 PM

Sounds bad but I’m going to agree with R21 and R30

by Anonymousreply 107November 15, 2017 6:56 PM

Wendy is talking about Terry on GMA!

by Anonymousreply 108November 15, 2017 8:05 PM

Wendy thinks that this will kill Terry’s career and that the groper will get through it just fine.

I agree with her.

by Anonymousreply 109November 15, 2017 8:39 PM

Was an erection achieved by Terry during the incident ?

by Anonymousreply 110November 15, 2017 8:52 PM

Tasteful friends; all I can say is I have a lot of questions about how Adam's wife Trina decorated the house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 20, 2017 2:42 AM

True R44, every bisexual and gay man who has been to an LGBT bar or dance club has had someone touch their ass or cock, or do other stuff to them. I've had men touch my face or grab my facial hair and I tell them to stop and push them away. I know someone who had their ass hole fingered by a man in a bar before.

by Anonymousreply 112November 20, 2017 3:15 AM

r112 Was he in a jockstrap?

by Anonymousreply 113November 20, 2017 3:36 AM

Following allegations that he groped Terry Crews, WME’s Adam Venit has returned to the office. The agency confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that Venit is back at the Beverly Hills headquarters after a one-month suspension. In the wake of dozens of allegations of sexual assault and harassment brought against Harvey Weinstein, Crews alleged that a powerful film-industry agent grabbed his genitals in February 2016, and later identified Adam Venit as the culprit. Venit, who reps Steve Martin, Sylvester Stallone, Vince Vaughn, and Adam Sandler, was suspended in early November. He’s since been demoted from the head of WME’s motion picture group, and after an internal investigation, WME reportedly found that the incident with Crews was an isolated one. Crews fired WME, and later filed a report with the LAPD. After THR reported that Venit returned to work, Crews tweeted that he “got a pass.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 27, 2017 11:52 PM

I’m curious to see what’s next for Terry Crews.

by Anonymousreply 115November 27, 2017 11:53 PM

No he was not R113 he was wearing jeans and the guy reached in and shoved his finger up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 116November 27, 2017 11:54 PM

they are both hot daddies

by Anonymousreply 117November 28, 2017 12:22 AM

I'd grab that BBC too! Terry is FINE!

by Anonymousreply 118November 28, 2017 12:23 AM

Notice how this is the only thing keeping crews in the news? He's doing it for attention dumb cunts. Oh he had his junk grabbed poor him por victim. Chicks have pinched my ass and I fucking hate it but I don't cry victimhood. Women can grab guy's ass and other parts without facing repercussions.

by Anonymousreply 119November 28, 2017 12:38 AM

The part that makes no sense is the fact that he did it in the presence of Crews' s wife.

Wouldn't closeted gay men be a bit more discreet? I'm thinking it was more of a "I'm the boss and don't forget it" thing.

by Anonymousreply 120November 28, 2017 12:51 AM

After Brooklyn 99 is cancelled, Terry will never work again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 28, 2017 1:52 AM

Terry calls out mega agent Ari Emmanuel!

This ain’t over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 29, 2017 10:02 AM

R13 80 IQ mattress humper

R21 Didn't we tell you to stop noticing things?

by Anonymousreply 123November 29, 2017 10:40 AM

BET calls out Hollywood for leaving Terry flapping alone in the wind.

His career is ovah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 4, 2017 2:24 AM

Did Chris Pratt comment?

by Anonymousreply 125December 4, 2017 5:19 AM

Boom goes the dynamite!

Terry Crews Sues!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 5, 2017 11:50 PM

I wonder if Terry would accept a $ettlement or if he’s determined to make this loud and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 127December 6, 2017 9:33 PM

Terry doth protest tew much.

by Anonymousreply 128December 6, 2017 10:51 PM

I hope people laugh at R128 and tell her to shut up after she tells them that she was physically assaulted.

by Anonymousreply 129December 6, 2017 10:54 PM

You're an actor and that is the first time anyone tried to grab your dick? He's lucky to even have a career.

by Anonymousreply 130December 6, 2017 11:11 PM

Terry’s sit down with ABC News

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 8, 2017 2:50 AM

Terry is on a tear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 11, 2017 2:15 PM

“This is about accountability. This is about discipline. I don't want revenge, that's not what I'm looking for. What I'm looking for is discipline. Because they tried to throw the shame on me, and I have to keep reminding myself — I will not be shamed. I did nothing wrong. You almost have to repeat it. Because somehow our society is wired for the victim to take the whole brunt of shame. Because if no one gets a pass, if everyone holds everyone accountable every time, the whole system will be disciplined into knowing how to behave because this is all about not accepting this foul behavior.”

by Anonymousreply 133December 11, 2017 2:15 PM

Ain't nobody shaming Crews. If he feels shame about this, he needs to deal with his guilty feelings of excitement from this groping.

If it was Oprah who groped him, he'd be proudly bragging and laughing about this story on every talk show, but since the power player was a man, his homophobia is now alarming and protecting his identity by loudly proclaiming that he's a victim.

by Anonymousreply 134December 11, 2017 2:34 PM

[Quote] but I don't think Harry Crews would ever go to that sort of schmoozy pre-game vodkacran and cocaine cocktail hour.

Sounds like you went to one lol

by Anonymousreply 135December 11, 2017 3:45 PM

[quote]White man, lol. More like Jewish. Brought his kids to the homeland in Israel for their Ba Mitzvahs

Jewish people /are/ white, for the 50th time.

[quote]I feel so bad for his wife and four kids. Imagine finding out your husband/dad is not only gay, but also objectifies muscular black men in a racist way.

He's bisexual. Being an asshole doesn't mean you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 136December 11, 2017 5:26 PM

He appears to be going for the jugular. I would have shook it off, in this instance. Its not as though his career development was in jeopardy or under threat, in fact it is actually probably worse now.

by Anonymousreply 137December 11, 2017 5:32 PM

It seems like his initial idea for coming forward was to provide support for female victims, but his continuing public victimhood is making him come off as #ME ME ME TOO.

Someone needs to let him know he isn't helping anyone anymore and to let it go.

by Anonymousreply 138December 11, 2017 6:32 PM

It’s getting ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 17, 2017 11:42 PM

“LAPD task force detectives let me know these people don’t play fair. There are a lot of secrets to protect, and they will do anything to keep them,” Crews wrote. “The town is compromised. But me, and my team, are not. If I were to have a timely “accident” — you know where to look.”

by Anonymousreply 140December 18, 2017 12:12 AM

Crews sounds ridiculous on this Twitter account - as if he had survived a systematic rape campaign in prison, or something. Dude, it was just a greeting followed by a single groping. Bonobos do that shit all the time.

by Anonymousreply 141December 18, 2017 2:28 AM

Hi Adam at R141!

by Anonymousreply 142December 18, 2017 2:36 AM

WME has real shit to worry about from competing Hollywood agencies, they don't have time for paranoid Crews..

They bugged the computer he and his son built? They better go put in applications at Geek Squad now, cause those are the only jobs their cray-cray asses are going to be able to get now.

by Anonymousreply 143December 18, 2017 1:03 PM

Not sure why this stupid incident got more press than the Kevin Spacey/Anthony Rapp story. Must be a het male privilege thing.

by Anonymousreply 144December 18, 2017 1:48 PM

This has gotten more press because Terry Crews has been talking to anyone with a camera about it non-stop for months now. He's likely explaining the incident to a lamp post right now.

Rapp made his one public statement about it and went on with his life.

by Anonymousreply 145December 18, 2017 2:32 PM

[quote]He's likely explaining the incident to a lamp post right now.

Apparently R145 resents the way a big strong black man doesn't like to see his family threatened after having his penis grabbed in public by a rich and powerful pervert.

by Anonymousreply 146December 18, 2017 3:43 PM

Don't be so cheap with that tin foil for your hat r146 ; yours is wrapped too tight.

by Anonymousreply 147December 18, 2017 6:46 PM

Its also getting ongoing attention because it isn’t over yet. Terry only recently pressed charges.

by Anonymousreply 148December 19, 2017 1:15 AM

Oh no! Now they’re trying to say that Terry is crazy.

But Terry isn’t having it!

Stay strong, Terry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 6, 2018 12:31 PM

The intolerance towards Terry Crews in this thread is really sad. But not surprising. Especially if you have a clear understanding of the demographic that frequents this site.

by Anonymousreply 150March 7, 2018 7:56 PM

Terry’s criminal case against the Agent has been tossed but the civil case proceeds.

Can Terry’s career survive this ordeal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 8, 2018 12:20 AM

Can the agent's career survive? That's how he greets clients?!

by Anonymousreply 152March 8, 2018 12:22 AM

[quote]Apparently [R145] resents the way a big strong black man doesn't like to see his family threatened after having his penis grabbed in public by a rich and powerful pervert.

Where is this strong Black man? His non-stop ranting about this one-time thing makes him sound damn triggered, and the fact that it took him years to come out with this story makes him look cowardly.

by Anonymousreply 153March 8, 2018 12:32 AM

The agent will be fine. His employer and family are sticking by him. Also, none of his high-powered clients have dropped him. To him, Crews is an embarrassing annoyance, nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 154March 8, 2018 12:36 AM

I wonder how many people the agent pulled this on. So bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 155March 8, 2018 12:38 AM

Say it taint so!

by Anonymousreply 156March 8, 2018 12:47 AM

R96 the guy has gay face for days, the wife must’ve had her suspicions.

by Anonymousreply 157March 8, 2018 12:51 AM

Since no one else has come forward, we have to assume that the agent only grabbed a stranger’s genitals once.

by Anonymousreply 158March 8, 2018 1:15 AM

Not nece$$arily, R158.

by Anonymousreply 159March 8, 2018 1:16 AM

It's ending as a cash grab civil case, which it all it was from the beginning.

Hope all of Terry's lawyer fees don't cut too much into his kid's college funds.

by Anonymousreply 160March 8, 2018 12:41 PM

The agent is white and DLers believe grabbing someone's cock without permission is no big deal, so 99% of posts here will be about hating on Crews.

You can tell the Redditbro invasion was successful because in the past there would at least be jokes about the case. Now it's just constant, dead serious "all accusers are liars trying to besmirch a white man" replies.

by Anonymousreply 161March 8, 2018 12:59 PM

What R119 wrote is true. We have ALL had gay men touch us in unwanted ways in bars or dance clubs, yet nobody that's a bisexual or gay men developed PTSD over it or went to the media and flipped out saying #metoo and #timesup.

by Anonymousreply 162March 9, 2018 4:28 PM

It is a weird way to greet someone. What kind of person thinks this is an ok thing to do especially in front of the man's wife. But maybe it's like those people who have compulsions to touch pregnant women's bellies. There are just people who have no sense of boundaries

by Anonymousreply 163March 9, 2018 4:43 PM

R161 exactly. That's exactly why no one takes them seriously when they BITCH and cry about LGBTQ "rights" being fucked with. Mike Pence can eat the whole Damn community for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 164March 10, 2018 7:31 PM

Bros bein' bros.

by Anonymousreply 165March 10, 2018 8:04 PM

Terry speaks.

It’s too early to tell if Crews will lose out on any jobs, Expendables or otherwise. And though some may appear to be avoiding him, not everyone in Hollywood is ghosting Crews — or rooting for him to stop talking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 15, 2018 4:35 PM

I believe Terry is going to be fine. He and his wife was just at the vanity fair Oscar party. So their still in the in crowd. There's no reason for him not to be. He didn't do anything wrong. That asshole came up and grabbed Terry s penis.

by Anonymousreply 167March 15, 2018 4:39 PM

Hollywood's drug-fueled parties and orgies will now be grope-free thanks to the bravery of Terry Crews.

Next: Terry will be patrolling gay bars on the lookout for potential questionable advances.

by Anonymousreply 168March 15, 2018 5:38 PM

R168, what is your angle? Why are you so obviously and aggressively misrepresenting what happened to Terry? What’s in it for you?

by Anonymousreply 169March 16, 2018 1:21 AM

I understand that years of multiple concussions during his NFL days has affected Terry Crews' ability to distinguish reality, but I'm not sure what r169 's excuse is.

There's a major difference between trying to silence someone and wishing someone would shut up already. The sooner Terry learns this, the better.

by Anonymousreply 170March 16, 2018 12:24 PM

You’re accusing the victim of sexual assault with having brain damage.

You can’t be reasoned with. You’re too far gone. I certainly hope that you are the victim of sexual assault soon. Oh, and please don’t reproduce or vote.

by Anonymousreply 171March 18, 2018 11:39 PM

o terry u queen get over it.

he was on dr phil a while bak spouting bout his sex addiction. its on utube

by Anonymousreply 172March 18, 2018 11:57 PM

The whole mess makes mr crewes look like a snowflake..

by Anonymousreply 173March 18, 2018 11:58 PM

From the last few posts it looks like Adam Venit likes to hang out on DL.

by Anonymousreply 174March 19, 2018 4:02 AM

it was a fukkin joke

wtf crews makin a big dramaqueen deal bout????

she mighty sensitive bout sexual pref...

(trannys ok, but she no likey men?

by Anonymousreply 175March 19, 2018 5:43 AM

Adam's too busy planning his next fabulous Hollywood party to post here.

Terry won't be invited this year. Terry's brain fog makes him incapable of understanding when he's attending a party and not a meeting.

by Anonymousreply 176March 19, 2018 2:16 PM

R176 So all the guests at Adam's parties arrive with the expectation of having Adam grab their dicks?

by Anonymousreply 177March 20, 2018 3:11 AM

r177 also doesn't understand the concept of a party.

by Anonymousreply 178March 20, 2018 12:38 PM

R178 Have you seen Adam Venit? Also, never ask me to any of your "parties".

by Anonymousreply 179March 20, 2018 1:58 PM

Isn't that cute? r179 pretending that she gets invited to any parties.

by Anonymousreply 180March 20, 2018 2:47 PM

Isn't that cute, WME paying shills to defend their sleazy agents on a gay gossip board. Too bad they can't afford shills with grammar skills.

by Anonymousreply 181March 20, 2018 3:07 PM

Gurrl, r181, U B rockin' your tin foil hat today!

by Anonymousreply 182March 20, 2018 3:22 PM

182 gurl u rokin ur dick jerkin today

by Anonymousreply 183March 21, 2018 4:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!