Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Susan Sarandon BLASTS Kevin Spacey For Mixing Coming Out & Targeting Twinks

Watch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2018 3:55 PM

She stops short of saying his career is over, though. Which is smart I guess, because who even knows anymore, what it takes to kill a career. He'll work again.

by Anonymousreply 1November 1, 2017 5:24 PM

This Putin loving bitch is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 2November 1, 2017 5:26 PM

Yes, because the reason we have Trump is Susan Sarandon.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2017 5:28 PM

Ok, I'm switching to Team Spacey now

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2017 5:30 PM

I'd love for one of these days for her to be asked about something controversial and for her to say, "Oh, I don't really have a fully formed opinion about that yet."

by Anonymousreply 5November 1, 2017 5:31 PM

Fuck them both. They're equal in my eyes. Susan should just stay home and jack off to Trump pictures.

by Anonymousreply 6November 1, 2017 5:33 PM

Nice try, Susan. You're still a deranged bitch.

by Anonymousreply 7November 1, 2017 5:33 PM

Fuck that traitor cunt

by Anonymousreply 8November 1, 2017 5:33 PM

You fuck her. I'm not interested. Gimmie Kushner.

by Anonymousreply 9November 1, 2017 5:34 PM

When she says the public memory is short I don't even think that's true. I think it's like TPTB shove certain stars in your face, whether you want them or not. Maybe now with social media coming of age there is enough power for the audiences to fight back though?

by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2017 5:37 PM

Fuck the cunt. I don't give a shit what her opinion is on anything.

by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2017 5:43 PM

Those people accusing Spacey of trying to spin this really can't see the forest for the trees. Spacey's statement was terrible but not because he came out, which was to be expected. He should have forcefully denied that he had any sexual interest in children, and deny that he had any intention of assaulting Rapp. The lack of denial was the problem with the statement. It's the media's fault that initial reports focused on Spacey's sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 12November 1, 2017 5:58 PM

When Milo was accused of trying to normalize pedophilia, his response was to not only deny those allegations, but fashion himself as a crusader. Obviously Milo is better at PR than Spacey and his team.

by Anonymousreply 13November 1, 2017 6:03 PM

[quote]Milo is better at PR

And I have a lovely bridge for sale, for the low, low price of...

by Anonymousreply 14November 1, 2017 6:07 PM

Does no one know what the word pedophilia means?

by Anonymousreply 15November 1, 2017 8:23 PM

Why are you blasting her here? What she said was absolutely correct.

by Anonymousreply 16November 1, 2017 8:29 PM

Can't stand this woman and will always hold her responsible for foisting Trump on us. She and all the the other Sanders bros. Yuck. Who cares what she thinks about all this.

by Anonymousreply 17November 1, 2017 8:38 PM

FUCK HER.

by Anonymousreply 18November 1, 2017 8:45 PM

She’s 100% correct and she has the balls to say so.

by Anonymousreply 19November 1, 2017 8:48 PM

Lol, R19, give me a break. It doesn't take any moral courage to "blast" Spacey. He's rightfully being trashed everywhere.

Susan showed she had no moral courage during the election. We see you, Susan!

by Anonymousreply 20November 1, 2017 8:54 PM

What?

by Anonymousreply 21November 1, 2017 9:21 PM

Fuck you, Susan. You're a phony and no gay person needs your bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 22November 1, 2017 9:22 PM

[quote] When she says the public memory is short I don't even think that's true.

It's not where Sarandon is concerned. I will hate that fucking cunt until the day I die for all the damage she caused last year. And I won't ever watch a single thing she's in (and haven't since all this shit went down).

by Anonymousreply 23November 1, 2017 9:23 PM

Sarandon spoke up on Spacey, plainly & honestly.

Not a peep from Streep, Streisand, Cher, Roberts, Bullock, Damon, Clooney, Affleck, or even Lens The Dirigible Dunham.

by Anonymousreply 24November 1, 2017 9:52 PM

Fuck Susan Sarandon. Nobody cares what she thinks anymore.

by Anonymousreply 25November 1, 2017 10:19 PM

The first people to speak up had balls, R19. Sarandon is just repeating what literally thousands on Twitter have already said, and she's doing it for attention, not altruistic reasons. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 26November 1, 2017 10:27 PM

Sarandon said Hillary would be worst than Trump, and that Trump would be good because it would trigger a "revolution" that of course she would have no need to fight herself since she was never a target.

Fuck her right to hell.

by Anonymousreply 27November 1, 2017 10:30 PM

WOW!

by Anonymousreply 28November 3, 2017 1:38 AM

Sarandon is a cunt. But she's right about Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 29November 3, 2017 2:08 AM

I think Susan is right on this one with a thoughtful answer - don't lump pedo's and homosexuality together. Unfortunately society did that for many years.

by Anonymousreply 30November 3, 2017 2:25 AM

Can I touch you......there......?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 3, 2017 2:31 AM

R15, just use the term "child sex predator". Works just as well and you don't have to get hung up on the age of the child.

by Anonymousreply 32November 3, 2017 2:34 AM

Fuck Susan Sarandon. She gave us Trump. The arrogant cunt.

by Anonymousreply 33November 3, 2017 2:35 AM

Susan should switch her focus now to Bryan Singer or Dan Schneider.

Spacey is over and done.

by Anonymousreply 34November 3, 2017 2:38 AM

Ms. Spacey apparently loves her some good tight twink hole....I wish Jeff Bridges woulda hammered his gash cunt on K-Pax....that movie needed a good plot twist.

by Anonymousreply 35November 3, 2017 2:41 AM

Susan Sarandon helped elect the worst sexual predator ever to the White House. She needs to shut up and go away.

by Anonymousreply 36November 3, 2017 2:42 AM

This can be Susan's penance.

by Anonymousreply 37November 3, 2017 2:42 AM

Susan Sarandon should shut her stupid bug-eyed yap. She's the definition of an ignorant slut.

by Anonymousreply 38November 3, 2017 3:25 AM

You tell him, Susan!

by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2018 3:40 PM

This bitch is going to run for office, isn't she? Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2018 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!