Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Spacey casting couch gossip

Who are the guys who put out for Kevin to get roles?

Colin Farrell?!

by Anonymousreply 6411/03/2017

Facinelli.

Darrow.

Whaley.

by Anonymousreply 110/30/2017

Clarence Darrow put out for Spacey?

by Anonymousreply 210/30/2017

No, Princeton footballer Mason Darrow.

by Anonymousreply 310/30/2017

Nathan Darrow barely hid that he was sleeping with Spacey. Odd given he has a wife.

by Anonymousreply 410/30/2017

How, r4?

by Anonymousreply 510/30/2017

R2, talk about monkey trials.

by Anonymousreply 610/30/2017

I read that Kevin stole F. Gary Grey's boyfriend while working with him on The Negotiator.

by Anonymousreply 710/30/2017

Of course we all know Spacey got Timberlake his first movie role-

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 810/30/2017

"I read that Kevin stole F. Gary Grey's boyfriend while working with him on The Negotiator.

I heard that he also stole Bryan Singer's bf on the set of The Usual Suspects

by Anonymousreply 910/30/2017

Wait, Nathan Darrow has a wife and was openly sleeping with Spacey?

by Anonymousreply 1010/30/2017

[quote]Nathan Darrow has a wife

Gurl please.....he has bottomed for pretty much any willing cock...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1110/30/2017

The Kevin Spacey and Colin Farrell story has been around for years. But it’s not a crime.

by Anonymousreply 1210/30/2017

What about Brandon Routh and James Marsden on Superman Returns?

by Anonymousreply 1310/30/2017

r13, you need to start your own thread. This one is about Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 1410/30/2017

Colin Morgan

by Anonymousreply 1510/30/2017

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1610/31/2017

R14 - Spacey was in Superman Returns. I believe R13 was asking about Spacey with either Marsden or Routh.

by Anonymousreply 1710/31/2017

I bet Spacey hit on Routh.

by Anonymousreply 1810/31/2017

Nathan Darrow was on tour with Spacey in Richard III for the Bridge Project. Open secret that they were sleeping together, which is odd considering that Darrow played the earl who kills off Richard III every night.

by Anonymousreply 1910/31/2017

I have no idea who Darrow is so sleeping with Spacey didn't help his career much

by Anonymousreply 2010/31/2017

Well you are in a Spacey thread even though you clearly don't watch House Of Cards r20, a lot of people did and Meechum was a very memorable character.

Sleeping with Spacey helped his career a lot.

by Anonymousreply 2110/31/2017

Any of you British queens have any dirt on the guys spacey was hooking up with at the Old Vic?

by Anonymousreply 2210/31/2017

Some relayed a story on one of the other threads that Spacey would share his dressing room with one or two young actors who were only playing small roles in Old Vic productions, and anyone who refused to share his dressing room when asked would never be cast at the Old Vic again. I don't think any names were mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 2310/31/2017

I thought most of his targets are straight?

by Anonymousreply 2410/31/2017

R22 I know one! He says it was an open secret for years. No names sadly.

by Anonymousreply 2510/31/2017

Ian Roberts, the big man on far right, in that Superman movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2611/01/2017

[quote]The Kevin Spacey and Colin Farrell story has been around for years. But it’s not a crime.

This is about sharing gossip, not trying to build a case to get Spacey locked up in prison.

by Anonymousreply 2711/01/2017

R13, I doubt it. When he was director of the Old Vic and the star of his own show, he could abuse handsome young supporting players to his heart's content and get away with it. But when he's hired for a supporting role in a big movie, he wouldn't have nearly as much pull. So he would probably be able to get extras or bit players fired, but are they going to fire the star or the second lead of a big-budget film like "Superman Returns" just because Kevin Spacey goes into a snit?

No, on that film Bryan Singer was the one in a position to fire anyone who wouldn't play ball, not Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 2811/01/2017

Certainly explains why he accepted the Artistic Director role. I still need it explained to me why he was offered that role though. I think there's something dodgy there - an actor - a good one, fine, but still, just an actor - offered the role of artistic directors of one of the most important producing houses in London?

by Anonymousreply 2911/01/2017

Spacey hit on and aggressively pursued two of my ex boyfriends, one I was living with at the time and eventually engaged to. Both were in their late twenties when it happened. Both are straight, and well known actors. Their careers were already taking off when it happened. He knew that I was living with one of them when he was pursuing him, & he didn’t seem to mind. He called at all hours of the night, or first thing in the morning. My ex always put him on speaker phone & told him I was in bed with him, or in the car, or wherever. He was always very sweet to me, & funny, but I always viewed him as an annoying and desperate man. The other boyfriend was previous to my fiancé. He harassed him on set daily, and offered him all expenses paid, luxurious travel, etc. He was always stressed out about going on set because Spacey was like a love sick school girl, & constantly came on to him. He swore that he’d never work with him again, & he hasn’t.

I don’t get the whole pursuit of straight men, but it seemed to make no difference to Kevin.

Oh well, he can kiss his career goodbye. It’s a shame, because I find him to be an interesting actor.

Hollywood needs to learn to lay off pursuing teens. It’s illegal in this country, and it can still cost you your reputation if you pursue them in other countries. I can understand a 21 year old falling for a 17 year old. It happens. But it looks REALLY bad when you’re hitting on 14 year olds, and it looks creepy as fuck when people who are over 30, pursue romantic relationships with people who are 18, 19 years old.

People start assuming that there’s something wrong with you, and usually, there is. There’s a huge power imbalance between a 20 year old, and a 50 year old. Even though it’s perfectly legal, everyone assumes that the older person is a control freak who is highly insecure, & cannot deal with a person who is just as knowledgeable about life, and/or financially secure as they are.

If this is a pattern in one’s life, perhaps one needs to take a timeout and wonder, “Why can I not explore and cultivate a relationship with someone who is closer to my age?”

Self awareness is one helluva drug, & one that people in “Hollywood” don’t seem to want to get hooked on.

by Anonymousreply 3011/01/2017

Sure, he did, R30. And you're only just posting this tale now because...?

by Anonymousreply 3111/01/2017

R31, I’ve posted this “tale” at least three to four times on DL, being that we’ve discussed Kevin many times in the past.

by Anonymousreply 3211/01/2017

Jude Law

by Anonymousreply 3311/01/2017

And yet only just now since these scandals broke? And so what country did this happen in, exactly, where it's illegal to pursue teens?

by Anonymousreply 3411/01/2017

It's pretty well established that Kevin is a pig. I don't know why he has defenders.

by Anonymousreply 3511/01/2017

So r30 has two exes who were pursued by Kevin? What are odds? And why can’t she name at least one?

I don’t think his career is over, by the way. He’s too good of an actor for Hollywood to completely discard. One of the few actual talents. They’re will be a cooling off period then he’ll return.

by Anonymousreply 3611/01/2017

Freddie Fox, he of the Fabulous Mr Fox dynasty, appeared in two Old Vic productions early in his career when he was 21/22.

I don't doubt he got the roles on merit - Thea Sharrock and Richard Eyre are not the type of directors to cast someone a dirty old groper tells them to - and I hate to think of the attention Freddie would have got from old Kev.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3711/01/2017

I wonder if he was one of those asked to share a dressing room

by Anonymousreply 3811/01/2017

Spacey made a lewd comment to me in the late 90’s at a Georgetown restaurant while I was in DC for an HRC event. I would have gladly entertained a clever or playful pick-up line & responded in kind, but he came across as so creepy, blatant & crude that all I could do was roll my eyes & walk away. I remember him having very bad skin at the time ... grayish & pockmarked. I didn’t think of it as a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 3911/01/2017

R34, fuck off and go find yourself a new teenager to diddle, you old has been creep.

by Anonymousreply 4011/01/2017

Well, someone doesn't like being called out on their bullshit

by Anonymousreply 4111/01/2017

Yes, r41. You obviously don’t. Why would I name my exes, asshole? It’s their story and go public with, not mine.

Also, fuck off with your projection and deflection crap. I’m not the one who is on blast for attempting to fuck underaged teens. I have no problem fucking people who are my age, and no matter how justified you feel, YES, there is something emotionally and psychologically damaged with a grown man who is a full fledged adult, who cannot maintain relationships with people closer to their age. It’s not just for sex. It’s because they are narcissistic control freaks, who can’t handle the prospect of being with an emotionally and mentally mature person.

by Anonymousreply 4211/01/2017

Yes, it's possible for one person to have Spacey chasing two of their boyfriends, if they were, say, involved in the London theater world. Everyone knows he hit on every young actor hot young actor within 100 miles of wherever he happened to be working.

And that's probably why he took the Old Vic job, so he could both meet young actors and put pressure on them to say "yes". The question is... who the fuck gave the job to an abusive creep?

by Anonymousreply 4311/01/2017

{R 43] The English also appointed an unqualified incompetent American to head their English National Opera.

by Anonymousreply 4411/01/2017

I still want to know what country this is meant to have happened in where it's apparently illegal to pursue teens. The age of consent is 16 here in Britain, so that rules the UK out, R43

by Anonymousreply 4511/01/2017

Kevin Spacey is such a dirty disgusting pig. He should simply jump.

by Anonymousreply 4611/01/2017

So every hot young guy that has been in a movie with Kevin Spacey must have been sexually harassed? Get real.

by Anonymousreply 4711/01/2017

"Spacey made a lewd comment to me in the late 90’s at a Georgetown restaurant while I was in DC for an HRC event. I would have gladly entertained a clever or playful pick-up line & responded in kind, but he came across as so creepy, blatant & crude that all I could do was roll my eyes & walk away."

How lewd was it? Along the lines of "I want to fuck your twink mouth" or even creepier?

by Anonymousreply 4811/01/2017

All this drama will evaporate next year.

We got over the John Gielgud Scandal.

And the Polanski Scandal

And that other ancient-schlemeil woody allen (*puke*J scandal

by Anonymousreply 4911/01/2017

Freddie Fox doesn't need Stacey's help.

by Anonymousreply 5011/01/2017

R49, what John Gielgud scandal? Did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 5111/01/2017

To R48 ... I’m quite tall & thin & he said something to the effect of, “Is your cock as long & lanky as the rest of you?” I’m no prude, but the creepy way he asked the question & his lecherous facial expression turned me off to him instantly. Who says something like that to someone they just met?

by Anonymousreply 5211/01/2017

r52, we need to add that to the long list of creepy Kevin Spacey pickup lines

by Anonymousreply 5311/01/2017

If the guys were in their twenties then there’s no story unless a rape happened or they if they were underage. Other than Rapp, nothing so far. And there will be no Weinstein-like floodgates. I don’t expect “straight” actors like Farrell or Darrow who willingly slept with him to have complaints or out themselves to the public or even hold a grudge for years wanting retribution. Men are different from women in that sense.

by Anonymousreply 5411/01/2017

Supposedly Spacey put the moves or leched after Haley Joel Osment during Pay It Forward, that horrible movie he did with Helen Hunt. The Osment parents hit the movie and threatened Spacey with all sorts of trouble if he didn't get the hell out of dodge - which led to him leaving the country to take up the Old Vic job in London.

by Anonymousreply 5511/01/2017

I don't remember whether I read this on DL or on the old Scarlet Street forums, but I saw a story about Spacey pursuing Jamie Bell at some awards ceremony right after "Billy Elliot" - nothing blatant, but following him around and keeping on taking pictures of him.

by Anonymousreply 5611/01/2017

Are you joking?

by Anonymousreply 5711/01/2017

R54, there's a story about the guys in their twenties if he gave them acting jobs in exchange for sex, or as has been commonly rumored, threated to fire them from acting jobs if they wouldn't have sex with him. The latter has come up over and over through the years, and if it's true I hope that some young men come forward with their stories.

Because why not? Of course no man who ever gave into his creepy demands will ever come forward, because admitting it would be monumentally embarrassing, but why not boast that you had the courage and good taste to turn him down?

by Anonymousreply 5811/01/2017

Because it’s inconsequential, r58? Kevin Spacey hit on me and I rejected him. How is that a story? It is one of the most normal things in human existence.

by Anonymousreply 5911/01/2017

Lex Luthor fucked Superman?!?

by Anonymousreply 6011/01/2017
by Anonymousreply 6111/03/2017

R59, it's only a story if someone gains or loses a job because they said yes or no, or if the one being asked is underage. Or if there's no asking involved, just force.

Aaaaand apparently Spacey is on the wrong side of all those "ifs". There's a story, all right.

by Anonymousreply 6211/03/2017

r51, I believe it started with wigs on the green.

by Anonymousreply 6311/03/2017

Available now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6411/03/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!