Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Abducted by aliens

If someone tells you they were abducted by aliens do you believe them?

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2018 11:14 PM

No.

Both my very level-headed parents claimed to see a UFO fly across the sky, and I think they’re delusional.

by Anonymousreply 1October 29, 2017 6:39 AM

Never.

by Anonymousreply 2October 29, 2017 6:45 AM

Ask the guy from that "sex with day laborers" thread!

by Anonymousreply 3October 29, 2017 7:06 AM

Who was the very first claimant of being abducted by aliens? Didja ever wonder about that? Didja?

by Anonymousreply 4October 29, 2017 7:41 AM

Centuries ago people claimed to have been abducted and taken to fairy realms. It's more or less the same thing, just updated. Who knows what the truth is, because there are a lot of people claiming things like this.

by Anonymousreply 5October 29, 2017 8:01 AM

Tell ya what, O.P.: Get yourslf abducted by aliens and, if they ever bring you back, in fifty years we'll see if I believe you.

by Anonymousreply 6October 29, 2017 8:15 AM

I have never met anyone that claimed this. I have met people who said they saw UFOs decades ago, but I figured they saw experimental planes or drones at night.

by Anonymousreply 7October 29, 2017 9:42 AM

Yes, immediately and without question.

by Anonymousreply 8October 29, 2017 9:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2018 11:09 PM

I was abducted by a taxi driver once. I'm sure he was an alien.

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2018 11:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!