Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Scotland Yard refuse to assign a gender to suspects in transgender brawl that saw a woman beaten up - in case they get it wrong

Police are hunting for three people wanted over an assault at a transgender rights event in Hyde Park - but have refused to give their gender in case they get it wrong.

Maria MacLachlan, 60, was punched in the face and knocked to the ground at Speakers' Corner on September 23 by suspects including one clutching a 'trans misogyny is still misogyny' placard.

The mother-of-two, who describes herself as a 'gender critical feminist', was attacked at a 'gender recognition talk' in central London last month.

Describing the suspects in the attack, a Scotland Yard spokesman told The Telegraph: 'We have to be very careful.

'We are not going to commit ourselves to something because I'm afraid it's not black and white.'

Ms MacLachlan was filming members of the Action for Trans Health (ATH) group who attacked her and took her memory card.

Supporters of the trio accused of attacking Ms MacLachlan later said it was acceptable to punch her because she was with Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists who believe you can only be a woman if you were born one.

Scotland Yard has today released images of the suspects they want to trace.

Suspect one is a white man, around 6ft tall, with brown shoulder-length hair worn in a pony tail.

Suspect two is described as white, around 5ft 8inches tall of slim build with short blonde hair and wearing a black, grey and white hooded camouflage jacket and multi-coloured leggings.

Suspect three is described as white, around 5ft 7inches tall of slim build with brown chin-length hair with blonde ends and wearing a black, grey and white camouflage hat, a black pullover top and black jeans.

The altercations came as members of the Action for Trans Health (ATH) clashed with their bitter enemies the Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists (TERFs) before a scheduled event to discuss gender issues.

Ms MacLachlan said she was talking to one of the event speakers Miranda Yardley when 'studenty-looking types' turned up and began arguing.

She said the protestors shouted 'when the TERFs attack, we fight back' and she decided to start filming

'Then suddenly someone tried to grab my camera,' she said. 'It was scary. Someone kept trying to get my camera. I think it was a girl, but I couldn't tell because they had a hoodie over their eyes.'

After the attack ATH's Edinburgh branch sent a series of tweets defending the use of violence.

They said: 'Punching terfs is the same as punching Nazis. Fascism must be smashed with the greatest violence to ensure our collective liberation from it'.

'Violence against terfs is always self defence', another tweet read.

Elsewhere on social media ATH supporters say 'TERFS must die' and 'burn in a fire, TERF'.

Before the meeting, one supporter posted: 'Any idea where this is happening? I want to f*** some TERFs up, they are no better than fash [fascists].'

by Anonymousreply 4611/08/2017

Oh, just drop them all in a mud pit death match. Whoever survives wins.

by Anonymousreply 110/27/2017

Do you Right Wing trolls start work at 4pm est? It's like everyday you are cut & pasting anti-trans stuff starting around 4. Wouldn't you feel better about yourself if you got a job at Walmart?

by Anonymousreply 210/27/2017

Police shouldn't be identifying suspects by their gender anyway. It's stupid.

Eye color, hair color, height, weight, sex.

Start with the basic facts: "A number of males between the ages of 20 and 40 violently attacked a 60 year-old female." Then, on to the details: "All of the males where dressed in women's clothing and claimed to be 'women.'" It would be inaccurate to say that they "presented themselves as women" if you've seen the video footage. It's like watching thugs and hooligans in wigs and brightly-colored tights.

File the paperwork, start the trials, and if convicted, imprison them with the rest of the violent males in the men's facilities.

by Anonymousreply 310/28/2017

You know, what the police should do, is target the people who are likely to actually be even vaguely aquainted with them. Get sites like Pink News, Advocate, Stonewall etc to publish this description and photos.

What do you mean? Of *course* they'd be happy to assist in locating the thugs who bashed a 60yr old woman..

by Anonymousreply 410/28/2017

These constant postings of divisions between different lunatic fringe elements of the leftwing are surely rightwing agitprop.

The ironic thing is that the klan and neo-nazis and Christian-taliban types are far more prevalent in the rightwing than these radfems and mentally ill MTTs are in the leftwing.

by Anonymousreply 510/28/2017

The "lunatic fringe" women in this article are on the side of gay rights.

The T will be the destruction of gay existence and people.

by Anonymousreply 610/28/2017

Do TERFs care about gays? I don't think they do.

by Anonymousreply 710/28/2017

Don't they teach biology in Britain?

by Anonymousreply 810/28/2017

Pointing out the lunacy of "trans" is "anti-trans", "right-wing", "right-wing agitprop", anything to deflect from reality and common sense. There are two genders: male and female. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 910/28/2017

It's men, possessing men's physical strength, assaulting a woman, what's so complicated about it???

by Anonymousreply 1010/28/2017

[quote] Do TERFs care about gays? I don't think they do.

TERF is an acronym that stands for trans-exclusionary radical feminist. TERF is a slur that was and is spread mostly by males who masquerade as women and are upset by radical feminists' refusal to identify them as women/girls/females.

Most "TERFs" are gay women who fight for same-sex spaces, so R7 's question makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 1110/28/2017

And what Scotland Yard did with this case continues with the myth that trannies are not violent : police reports are designed to note which sex criminals are. Thereā€™s no trans checkbox to tick off.

by Anonymousreply 1210/28/2017

Yes, the "TERFs" are pro-gay/lesbian

It is the T that is pushing a gay cleanse on young people and kids. It is the T that has taken over gay organizations started by gay men and lesbians, silencing gay men/lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 1310/28/2017

When they can't provide a description of a criminal, how can a crime be solved? Who is in charge?

by Anonymousreply 1410/28/2017

The post-attack statement of the woman who was beaten.

by Anonymousreply 1510/28/2017

When lunatics run the asylum then this is what happens

by Anonymousreply 1610/28/2017

Note to women:

Next time you go out to protest, bring nightsticks, so you can gong the trannies on their heads, when they attack.

by Anonymousreply 1710/28/2017

Scotland Yard knows that they are looking for 3 men wearing makeup/feminine articles of clothing. They just don't want these 3 men's buddies/associates to swarm Scotland Yard and protest.

At least the violent wife-beater, fire-starting creature below wasn't there; he might have killed the poor lady.

by Anonymousreply 1810/28/2017

Ladies, kick them in the balls.

by Anonymousreply 1910/28/2017

They need armour and weapons

by Anonymousreply 2010/28/2017

More females were attacked by trans activists this weekend.

No posts from the LGBT media yet. At some point, they will have to report that the women (a large percentage of which are lesbians) are under a campaign of intimidation and physical violence in the UK from males who identify as trans women.

On Sunday, two women, Olivia Palmer and Helen Steel, were attacked by groups of men after handing out gender critical leaflets during the book fair. Helen Steel is quite a famous activist because of the famous "McLibel" case against McDonald's.

by Anonymousreply 2110/29/2017

[quote] Removing women's legal right to name men as men

Freedom is the freedom to say that "two plus two make four". If that is granted, all else follows.

The corollary being the loss of freedom to say "two plus two make four", all other freedoms are or will be lost.

by Anonymousreply 2210/29/2017

I am so disgusted with the "left" groups and the sold-out women's groups who are not supporting the women here who are telling the truth and being under attack

by Anonymousreply 2310/29/2017

Those fucking Trans loonies at the OP's link compare Suffragettes to "TERFS"- this shows how deluded Trans are and how much they hate women - the Trans believe that Suffragettes, women who fought for rights a hundred years ago, were "trans exclusive radical feminists" instead of just women fighting for their right to decide their own destinies.

by Anonymousreply 2410/29/2017

Sorry, the Trans comparing Suffragettes to TERFs is at R21 link. Scroll down.

by Anonymousreply 2510/29/2017

Two new developments: The woman who was attacked last week by trans activists has finally spoken out. And the male transgender who attacked the first 60 year-old woman in September (who goes by the name Tara Flik Wood) has finally been arrested.

UK trans activists have been harassing feminists on social media and stalking them in person for months. After two assaults, it's good to see an arrest being made.

by Anonymousreply 2611/05/2017

More on "Tara Flick Wood" below.

There was also a thread here about his GoFundMe seeking money for vocal chord surgery so he can better pass as a woman. It's too bad they can't surgically remove his male violence.

by Anonymousreply 2711/05/2017

DL am I stupid for thinking that threatening death and beating someone.....hurts their cause? Seriously I understand TERF isnt a friend of theirs....but is violence and all their crazy bullshit really going to win anyone over?

by Anonymousreply 2811/05/2017

R9 yes 2 gendere and why can't you grasp that those who are trans feel that they're born the wrong gender and want to correct it. Also who the hell are you? You dont how those people feel? Why cant you be sane OH WAIT because you are mentally ill? You have nothing better to do then come to a gay site posting this stupidity? How lucky you are to have the finances to have not to work so you can sit around, search for trans articles and post them here? So weak, sad and pathetic? Make you feel like a big strong bitch to fuck with a dmsll minority of people? Go try that shit on liptick alley or better yet World Star Hiphop.....oh wait you're actually too scared to fuck with THAT "minority" group, right?

by Anonymousreply 2911/05/2017

R29 yeah I have misspellings well I'm on my cell. R9 is still a full of shit time waster.

by Anonymousreply 3011/05/2017

So correcting your gender issues includes beating up women? Right.

by Anonymousreply 3111/05/2017

The percentage of trans women attacked/killed by radical feminist / gender-critical rhetoric = 0%

The percentage of trans women attacked/killed by their fellow males = 100%

Trans activists and their allies have found an easy target in (mostly lesbian) feminists for their hate speech and violence.

They're emboldened by the silence of LGBT *and* the mainstream women's movement who will jump through hoops to avoid being labeled transphobic even if it means overlooking violent misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 3211/05/2017

[quote]It's too bad they can't surgically remove his male violence.

Lol burnnnšŸ˜†

Iā€™m always struck by how bad they are at passing. Even the few who look good are only going to be able to maintain the expensive, high maintenance facade for 5-10 years before it starts to swiftly unravel again.

Itā€™s like extreme body building. You can push your body to that limit if thatā€™s your thing but itā€™s going to take 24/7 effort to maintain and the moment you stop itā€™s all going to disappear. The most delusional aspect of T lunacy is that with enough money for hormones and surgery they could become permanent Barbie dolls.

by Anonymousreply 3311/05/2017

For all of the surgery, hormones, wigs, makeup, and Instagram filters ...

This is a violent young man beating the hell out of 60 year-old woman.

by Anonymousreply 3411/05/2017

[quote]DL am I stupid for thinking that threatening death and beating someone.....hurts their cause? Seriously I understand TERF isnt a friend of theirs....but is violence and all their crazy bullshit really going to win anyone over?

Because they are mentally-ill violent men, that is what drives their actions. Their mental health problems are not being treated. Their delusions are being catered to and the mental illness is being ignored.

PS: "TERF" is a nonsensical slur.

by Anonymousreply 3511/05/2017

I watched the video and it's fairly obvious who the attackers and instigators were. It's a shame more people within the community won't denounce this sort of thing before it gets out of hand.

by Anonymousreply 3611/05/2017

Let's not let the female bystanders / trans allies / handmaidens off the hook.

These young women were all over social media talking about "fucking up TERFs" and I've yet to see the women's movement address the issue of violent hate speech (and yes, LITERAL violence) against women.

by Anonymousreply 3711/05/2017

They are dumb brainwashed assholes, R37, repeating the lines of women-haters. Yes they are dangerous and should not be let off the hook. With the internet though, a lot could be men pretending to be women. But I know there are some women that are brainwashed. This is the propaganda they are fed as the trans propaganda has overtaken gay and women's sites and is also spouted in "academia" and the mass media.

by Anonymousreply 3811/05/2017

"I'm happy they hit her!"

by Anonymousreply 3911/05/2017

What a bitch she is. A really fuck you face

by Anonymousreply 4011/07/2017

SHARTY SHARTY SHART SHART! C'MON, FEED PAPA!

by Anonymousreply 4111/07/2017

Is there any LGBT media covering this?

The Gender Identity Law is one of the top issues in the UK. I avoid giving traffic to Attitudes UK and Pink News, but a scan of their sites shows nothing.

Women (and mostly lesbians) are under a campaign of stalking and harassment, which has now taken a turn towards actual violence and LGBT media is silent?

by Anonymousreply 4211/08/2017

The lgbT press and organizations weren't silent IIRC, R42-maybe they've deleted their responses, but initially most of the lgbT crowd seemed enthusiastically and vocally on the side of the Trans activist who beat up the grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 4311/08/2017

The Independentā€Verified account @Independent

Topshop ditches women-only changing rooms

by Anonymousreply 4411/08/2017

Not the grandmother R43, I was referring to the most recent woman who was assaulted at the London book fair. (You know there's a problem when there's enough attacks to have trouble keeping track of them.)

Helen Steel is known in activist circles and was handing out women's rights flyers. This was is seen by trans-activists as "attempted murder", and any response taken, no matter how violent, to neutralize the threat is justified.

by Anonymousreply 4511/08/2017

Helen Steel is a heroine and has been through enough already without T hassling her.

by Anonymousreply 4611/08/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!