Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Shitty Media Men" a spreadsheet appeared and disappeared 2 days ago.

Which of you lovely lads has a screenshot for us all to enjoy? Supposedly contains 20 big wigs and their behaviors/ actions.

TIA

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 5:32 PM

[quote] Which of you lovely lads has a screenshot for us all to enjoy?

Your name must be on it. You sound like a creeper and a predator. I can't believe someone writes like that.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2017 1:32 AM

Did anyone read it; who's on it?

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2017 5:31 PM

I want to know, too.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2017 5:35 PM

Some of them are CALLING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2017 5:40 PM

No DLers read this article or found a screen shot?!?? Cum on, fellas, share.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2017 3:50 PM

I'm looking for this too!

by Anonymousreply 6October 25, 2017 10:51 AM

A spreadsheet?

by Anonymousreply 7October 25, 2017 10:55 AM

I didn't even know this thread happened and now I'm totally bummed that I apparently missed it!😢

I want to know what the fuck David Fincher is up to (he's been mentioned of the DL rumor boards lately since the Weinstein thing broke). I'm guessing he was on the spreadsheet...?

But what does he *do*?!? So many allusions but no details.

Is Fincher a pedophile, into teens (guys or girls ) or making hot women sleep with him or participate in snuff films of they want to work with him? How bad is it!!?

Give us the details DL gossips and "keepers of the spreadsheet"! I need to know if I can ever watch "Zodiac" again without hating him😩

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 25, 2017 11:33 AM

Who has harassed or been harassed by David Tyler Muir? Besides Peter Jennings.

by Anonymousreply 9October 25, 2017 11:39 AM

Anybody find the list yet? Apparently Ryan Lizza was on the list.

by Anonymousreply 10December 11, 2017 9:38 PM

Does this mean a list of media men caked in shit, much like Shitty Little Anne?

by Anonymousreply 11December 11, 2017 9:43 PM

OP you can read the full list here. I had not even heard of it until I read an article about it this morning after checking my hotmail email account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 4:06 PM

Saeed Jones? Really?

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 4:16 PM

I want to see a shitty media women list

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 4:24 PM

Not surprised Biddle is on there, although I had no idea he tried Louis CK someone.

by Anonymousreply 15April 23, 2018 4:24 PM

This explains why all of Nate Erickson's social media channels went private.

by Anonymousreply 16April 23, 2018 4:28 PM

I thought Ben Dreyfuss was gay. He's harassing women?

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 5:25 PM

[quote]Not surprised Biddle is on there, although I had no idea he tried Louis CK someone.

Knowing what utter cunts some of his female colleagues at Gawker were I'd take any rumor about Biddle with a grain of salt. And that goes with any rumor on that list. You only have to post one anonymous "report" about anyone and you might destroy their career and life in a second.

by Anonymousreply 18April 23, 2018 5:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!