Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nicholas Hoult - Do we know anything juicy?

He's worked with Bryan Singer, Tom Ford and more recently with Kevin Spacey. There must be some dirt out there.

by Anonymousreply 41a day ago

Buddies with DL Fave Ben Barnes. Had alleged relationship with Jennifer Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2017

HIs butthole must be sore.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2017

He has beautiful sapphire blue eyes.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2017

I'm sure there's a lot of dirt there.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2017

OP here. Bumping this since the recent Spacey/Singer news. I can't imagine Nick escaped these guys attempts.

by Anonymousreply 511/04/2017

R5, Well he was handsomely rewarded for being at receiving end of those attempts

by Anonymousreply 611/04/2017

He's worked with Bryan Singer, Tom Ford and more recently with Kevin Spacey. What do you think happened OP? It's so obvious, one does not need juicy gossips to connect the dots. The Stupidity of OP is endless and everlasting

by Anonymousreply 711/04/2017

I'm sure he complied with grace and charm

by Anonymousreply 811/04/2017

R8 is closer to the truth that he realizes. Hoult has never been reluctant to further his career, particularly when it comes to using his own personal ASSets.

by Anonymousreply 911/04/2017

Terrible actor. Okay looking. I give him an overall "meh".

by Anonymousreply 1011/04/2017

How could a man this beautiful and sophisticated date someone like Jennifer Lawrence?

by Anonymousreply 1111/04/2017

He has a very long overhanging foreskin. I'm sure it's juicy.

by Anonymousreply 1211/04/2017

No "dirt" only degradation and despair. He was very young when he started in the business and I shudder to think what happened to him in the company of those vile predators.

by Anonymousreply 1311/04/2017

Sophisticated? You really think that?

by Anonymousreply 1411/04/2017

R1 Nick and Ben Barnes look like boyfriends there.

by Anonymousreply 1511/04/2017

We know he has a pig face.

by Anonymousreply 1611/04/2017

I remember there was quite a bit of gossip on him on here a few years ago. Or more likely around the time of A Single Man/X Men: First Class. Apparently he and JLaw broke up because she was way too vanilla for him and his kinks intimidated her. He's supposedly up for anything and has been around the directors block. It's kind of sad, really, considering he's been in the business since he was 11 and was probably preyed on. I loved him in About A Boy, but his career has been something of a surprise since that early talent pretty much faded. He's so boring in every role he's in, with the exception of Mad Max: Fury Road. Kind of an empty, pretty face. I hear he gets very naked in his new movie.

by Anonymousreply 1711/04/2017

Anyone see him and Spacey in Rebel in the Rye this year? About JD Salinger, who also had a couple of iffy flings (with young women).

by Anonymousreply 1811/04/2017

E12 Source?

by Anonymousreply 1911/04/2017

Nutritional yeast is said to be a good source of E12.

by Anonymousreply 2011/04/2017

Maybe Jen Lawrence will get drunk and spill some dirt on the nasty queens chasing her man.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 5:28 PM

R17, full frontal? What movie?

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 5:29 PM

[quote]HIs butthole must be sore. —Sorry, that was uncalled for.

But not untrue.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 5:31 PM

His butthole is sore? Singer is bottom people. Given the countless Singer threads you'd think people would know that.

Where is that picture of Nicholas Hoult's shaft? Surprised it hasn't been posted. You bitches are slippin.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 5:36 PM

Here we go, this picture was released with all of Jlaw's nude pics. Allegedly it is Nicholas Hoult, which makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 5:40 PM

Best or second best post Skins career?

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 5:41 PM

[quote]is closer to the truth that he realizes. Hoult has never been reluctant to further his career, particularly when it comes to using his own personal ASSets.

Yeah, that was the old DL gossip. That Hoult was a free-wheeling slut down for whatever, would certainly explain the parade of gay men that kept wanting to work him.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 5:43 PM

Did we see his juicy splooge all over JL's face?

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 5:53 PM

Loved his Jaguar ads.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 6:15 PM

R27 Anything specific? I'll have to do an archive search. I love this guy.

by Anonymousreply 30a day ago

He is a better actor than some here think. He was credible not great in Catcher in the Rye. I don’t think he has much damage from whatever casting couching he may do. I remember seeing group interviews with Singer and X men cast members and Hoult’s obsequiness to Singer was a standout. Practically applauding after every comment.

by Anonymousreply 31a day ago

Yeah, I heard that too, R17/R27 — that he gave up throat, cock and hole for Singer, Spacey and Ford to use however they wished. But there was no coercion — he went after it.

Smart boy; it paid off. I wish my body commanded such a price.

by Anonymousreply 32a day ago

I saw his dick. It was shiny and Chrome.

by Anonymousreply 33a day ago

[quote]No "dirt" only degradation and despair. He was very young when he started in the business and I shudder to think what happened to him in the company of those vile predators.

And yet he's not a regular in the tabloids being seen drunk or high and being a total mess on set or out and about. I mean, look at all the hot messes some former child stars are.

by Anonymousreply 34a day ago

I wonder though if he isn't a hot mess, because the ones, he puts out for, keep their promises? Because, usually, people who spiral down have a lot of resentment towards others who they feel screwed them over and exploited them.

by Anonymousreply 35a day ago

He is working though. Multiply projects every year. If he hits a dry patch maybe he will downward spiral, god forbid.

by Anonymousreply 36a day ago

Bunch of anal clenching Marys on this thread. Why can't Hoult be doing just fine and not a victim of anyone? He doesn't have a tortured face or eyes, in the least.

by Anonymousreply 37a day ago

Singer's butt boy. remember when he tried to launch him with that abysmal giant killer film?

by Anonymousreply 38a day ago

r37 wait for him to present hole

by Anonymousreply 39a day ago

Its quite difficult to wreck a 20 year old's hole with dicks, which is the age Hoult might have spent time on the casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 40a day ago

I bet there’s a lot of dirt on him, OP.

by Anonymousreply 41a day ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!