Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nene Leakes should be fired from the Real Housewives of Atlanta

"NeNe Leakes Apologizes for Wishing Rape on a Heckler During Comedy Show"

NeNe Leakes is taking full responsibility for her actions.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star made headlines on Saturday when she called out a female heckler while onstage for the "Girls Nite Out for Laughs" stand-up comedy show at the Paramount Theater in Oakland, California. After getting booed by the crowd, Leakes told the woman she hoped her Uber driver would rape her on the way home.

Leakes took to Facebook on Monday to apologize for her choice of words.

"I truly regret and apologize for what I said from the stage in Oakland over the weekend," she wrote. "Sometimes words can cut deep and hurt when you have no intentions of them doing so."

"As a woman and someone who has survived abuse, I regret the words that I used," she continued. "I made a mistake and I should have known better. I hope people accept my deepest and sincerest apologies. I am sorry."

Leakes has been stirring up the drama quite a bit this month.

Last week, she slammed co-star Kim Zolciak's daughter, Brielle Biermann, after the 20-year-old posted pics of cockroaches she allegedly found in Leakes' home to Snapchat.

"We don't have roaches! If you found 1, u brought it with u or it fell outta yo funky p***y!" Leakes wrote in a now-deleted Instagram post. "Please know I will get You all the way together when you start f**king wit me and mine!"

"Go somewhere and let the air outta those fake lips, fake t**ties and fake a** because you will never be @kylejenner," Leakes added. "Yo trashy mama should have taught you better! My home is Brand New but you guys were so jealous of it, you couldn't even give a compliment. You had to stoop so low and be so disgusting #racisttrash #jealous #KKK #thirsty you better run yo a** back to a child's place #youwannaactgrown?"

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 3412/06/2017

Well *she* seems nice.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 110/10/2017

Is she related to Azealia Banks? Both have a habit of wishing rape on other women.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 210/10/2017

"Your clit has left your body" - Nene Leakes

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 310/10/2017

I don't see how BRAVO and Andy Cohen can keep her on their network, when she says such vile things.

People have been let go from their shows for much less.

I mean, this was a pretty vile remark. And from a woman, no less.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 410/10/2017

Why is anyone surprised? She is a horrible person.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 510/10/2017

Such a shock

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 610/10/2017

[quote]And from a woman, no less.

Sure he is.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 710/10/2017

lmao what a stupid thing to say

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 810/10/2017

Better headline: Garbage Person Behaves As Expected

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 910/10/2017

Here's video footage of her remarks.

It's at the 1:10 mark.

So nasty. So rude.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 1010/10/2017

She is such trash. Those comments about Kim's daughter having cockroaches in her pussy!

Countdown to Nene getting evicted from repossessed house . . . .

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 1110/10/2017

[quote]"Sometimes words can cut deep and hurt when you have no intentions of them doing so."

What part of "I hope you get raped by your Uber driver" doesn't carry a bad intention?

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 1210/10/2017

Nene is disgusting for those rape comments. I've always found her tacky, trashy, uneducated (pronouncing "Bridesmaids" as "Bridemaids" for one) uncouth, and is stereotypical trash. I'm not surprised that she would wish rape on someone - she seems to be a male-identified woman who hates other women just for the hell of it. And who in the hell thought that she'd be a good stand up comedian anyhow?! And she's only back on this show to cover her tax debt and the upkeep of her new house. RHOA's ratings held up quite well without her and her toxic rancor.

However, I was glad she cursed that whore's brat daughter, Brielle out. They weren't even invited to Nene's party, but co-star Sheree had them as her "+1," which I'm sure was forced by the producers. And that wasn't even a roach that Brielle filmed, but an ant. Nene's house is way out in suburban Atlanta, and there are bugs galore in those wooded areas, so if one happens to enter the house, that's not surprising at all.

Kim is a trashy, racist whore who only used to hang around Black women to feel superior since most White women, especially in a city like Atlanta wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole. I'm not surprised that she was at a Black woman's house that's probably nicer than hers (since her husband isn't on a team and they're having money problems) and lashed out. She also acted like this at Kandi's housewarming, and claimed that she lived in the ghetto, which it most certainly is not, but because Cascade (which is actually an upper-middle class neighborhood) is predominantly black, it's considered "ghetto." White trash, especially from the Northeast like Kim cannot stand to see a Black person doing better than them,, since most of them think that Blacks should only be the help or entertainment. When I lived in Atlanta, I had far better dealings with the native White Southerners there than I did with the Northeastern transplants, believe it or not.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 1310/10/2017

Who would pay to see Nene Leakes do standup. They ALL should be raped.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 1410/10/2017

Michael Richards career was destroyed when he tried to take down a heckler

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 1510/10/2017

Again . . . She can dish it, but she can't take it -

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 1610/10/2017

Exactly r12. She was being the true gutta bitch she is on that stage!

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 1710/10/2017

I knew Nene was trash when called Kim's assistant a slave right in her presence as if she was talking about a child. What grown adult does that. Pure comedy but ignorance at its finest.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 1810/10/2017

Will Andy Cohen give NeNe his "Jackhole of the Night" award?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 1910/10/2017

She's uneducated and uncouth, and has had way more success than she deserves.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 2010/10/2017

Phakedra, the highly-educated, ethical attorney and self-proclaimed "Southern Belle," was fired from RHOA for falsely accusing Kandi of 'drugging' allegations.

Nene's RHOA scenes this season will be cut into confetti.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 2110/10/2017

Nene is being paid TWO MILLION DOLLARS a season!

What a world.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 2210/10/2017

Nene is life. Hilariously unfiltered. RHOA sucks without her. Is she dumpster trash? Yep. Is she class-free? Of course. Is she entertaining as fuck? Absolutely! I sat beside her at a Lakers game a few years ago before I knew who she was, and she had me in stitches.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 2310/10/2017

Let's face it, all of these housewives are trash. NJ, OC, Atlanta are the trashiest. NY, a little less so. Kim and Nene are pigs. The amount of plastic surgery on Kim's 20 year old daughter is horrifying. Kim had better hope that dope she married keeps bringing in a hefty paycheck.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 2411/08/2017

[quote]I don't see how BRAVO and Andy Cohen can keep her on their network, when she says such vile things.

You can't?

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 2511/08/2017

Get raped, OP.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 2612/05/2017

Why do you queens still watch this shit?

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 2712/05/2017

I love NeNe. She is so funny. I loved her takedown of Star Jones on Celebrity Apprentice.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 2812/05/2017

Nene stepped away from Housewives to concentrate on her acting career. Problem is everyone knows her as a Housewife and, if they cast her, it's stunt casting. She didn't seem to work very much during her time away from the show.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 2912/05/2017

Nene is a cunt.

A well known cunt.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 3012/06/2017

You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't not take the ghetto out of the girl.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 3112/06/2017

like Mary J Blige, an idiot who can't read.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 3212/06/2017

Ne-ne is a gutter snipe.

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 3312/06/2017

What’s a “NeNe?”

by menopause is a bitch. and so is nene.reply 3412/06/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!