Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Drug Krokodil killed more people than heroin after sweeping across Russia

Leaves addicts with scaly skin.

And we thought the opioid crisis in America was bad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 17, 2019 12:20 PM

Darwinism in action.

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2017 12:42 AM

Awesome. I hope it kills a lot of Russians.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2017 1:04 AM

There are some truly horrific photos of what this drug does to a person, but I will spare you all.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2017 1:49 AM

Hard to look at those pix. So gruesome.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2017 1:53 AM

Why? Even the process of making Krokodil sounds disgusting. These people are seriously f'd up. so they typically die within 2 years. in a way, good riddance so society doesn't have to deal with them even longer.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2017 2:02 AM

yikes

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2017 9:24 PM

I thought Russia prohibited drug addicts?

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2017 9:45 PM

I don't care about our homegrown opioid addicts (idiots) so I sure as hell don't care about the Russian ones.

As someone above said, "Darwinism in action."

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2017 9:48 PM

They used to just guzzle antifreeze.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2017 9:52 PM

R9,are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2017 5:03 PM

This really makes you rethink the benefit of injecting homemade substances.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2017 5:11 PM

The couple in the picture have a lovely home.

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2017 5:19 PM

In the Soviet era, antifreeze was a popular substance to get fucked up on.

by Anonymousreply 13October 12, 2017 5:28 PM

Now they just huff Polonium.

by Anonymousreply 14October 12, 2017 5:30 PM

Grotesque. What is wrong with Russia?

by Anonymousreply 15October 12, 2017 11:29 PM

Some of you are seriously lost, if your comments are serious.

by Anonymousreply 16October 12, 2017 11:32 PM

Russians are drinking antifreeze and toxic bath oils.

I am very concerned about this! That can't be good for the human body!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 12, 2017 11:58 PM

R15, what ISN'T wrong with Russia?

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2017 12:10 AM

Let them all go...

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2017 12:11 AM

This drug does more than just make your skin scaly.

It is literally flesh-eating. The google images of its users are truly the stuff of nightmares..

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2017 12:22 AM

yuck

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2017 6:57 PM

The flesh and bones just rot off. There’s videos out there of kids just pulling the dead pieces off, they lost the nerve endings so it doesn’t even hurt much.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2017 7:06 PM

Russia is just one big shit hole.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2017 7:08 PM

Most addicts have bones showing in their arms and legs.

It makes heroin addiction look like veganism.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2017 7:15 PM

Wouldn't having exposed bones of the body lead to death (re: exposure, infection)?!

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2017 7:22 PM

Yes r25, that's why they don't live more than 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2017 7:26 PM

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2017 7:33 PM

Think of how much their lives must suck to turn to this drug though. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2017 7:43 PM

I don't even understand how opioid pill addicts make the illogical leap to heroin, much less something this horrific

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2017 7:48 PM

Is like day at beach vith no vorries or cares. The varm sunshine on your body, the slight smell of salt in the air. The cries of sea gulls flying overhead barely heard above the crashing waves.

Den, your arm falls off.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2017 7:52 PM

Wish someone would give it to Putin. What a pig! Putin and his friends are filth.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2017 7:54 PM

So what I'm taking from this is that Russia should switch to heroin.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2017 7:55 PM

Heroin would be a safer step up, R32

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2017 8:54 PM

R29 The main reason an opioid lover makes the leap to heroin is that they can get it so much easier and cheaper than the pills.

And you don't have to shoot it. If you snort it or smoke it, it's not much different than a pill of oxy.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2017 8:57 PM

Couldn't happen to a nicer group of people!

by Anonymousreply 35October 19, 2017 7:46 PM

In the Soviet Air Force, they’d steal jet fuel for the alcohol content.

by Anonymousreply 36October 19, 2017 8:18 PM

Who the frick comes up with these toxic drugs. People are so desperate to injest this crap. Life must be very sad.

by Anonymousreply 37October 19, 2017 8:29 PM

There were videos of one girl who had no flesh on one arm from wrist to elbow and who was having open sores swabbed out. She looked in her teens. Another video showed a kid holding his leg by the knee as theysawed off his foot. It dropped into a bin.

If a hybrid of krokodil and meth appears it will be like The Walking Dead.

by Anonymousreply 38October 19, 2017 8:59 PM

Lovely, R38.

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2017 6:11 AM

I am positive that we could give them a ton or so of Fentanyl to ease their pain...

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2017 6:49 AM

And then the krokodil hookers pee-pee'd in the President's mouth.

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2017 7:50 AM

Krokodil sounds like a fluorescent chip dip.

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2017 7:56 AM

Have the opioid-addicted deplorables discovered this yet? You know that it will probably only be a matter of time...

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2017 5:40 PM

How can we introduce this to fly over country?

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2017 6:05 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 45October 21, 2017 1:13 AM

"I'll have what she's having"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 21, 2017 1:36 AM

Things must be so depressing there. No hope. Putin too obsessed with world domination.

by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2017 2:12 AM

Putin doesn't care about his people, they are just there to give him a platform.

by Anonymousreply 48October 21, 2017 3:31 AM

It is much simpler to airlift appropriate packets of Fentanyl.

by Anonymousreply 49October 21, 2017 3:43 AM

Inside a Krokodil cookhouse. Sad and disturbing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 30, 2017 8:00 AM

Thanks to DL, I've already seen all that I'll ever want to see about Krokodil, and I won't click on any more links. So will someone please tell me if OP's article cites data on the scope of the problem? Is it confined to Russia? What estimated percent of the population is doing it?

Why anyone would take it for the first time is a mystery to me but I read in previous threads that it is SO addictive, once you have a hit of it you'll never be able to stop, despite your flesh rotting off your body before your eyes. The withdrawal is so intense and agonizing and long: acute withdrawal lasts for ONE MONTH, and patients in recovery would have to be tied to a gurney and tended to 24/7. Probably fewer than one out of a thousand victims are able to quit and recover from this horrific drug (that's my guess anyway). It really is a zombifying drug and there's only a handful of people that I'd wish it on (Putin being among them). Certainly I hope it won't ever catch on in the US.

by Anonymousreply 51October 30, 2017 8:22 AM

Gross. It's like an entire country of sociopaths now. Surprisingly the only nice Russian I ever met was a rich one who was sent over here for school. He was a genuinely nice guy and very open minded about LGBTQ issues and women's rights and he was straight. He even worked at an emergency women's shelter. Unfortunately he wasn't allowed to stay here and had to go back. Every single other Russian I've met has been a terrifying putrid person though.

by Anonymousreply 52October 30, 2017 8:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 30, 2017 8:52 AM

Initially I learned krokodil was a manufactured scare tactic and the actual drug and its effects do not exist.

by Anonymousreply 54October 30, 2017 9:11 AM

It exists. It's a synthetic opioid, desomorphine.

A lot of the nasty side effects are from contaminants left over from its illegal manufacturing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 30, 2017 9:29 AM

It's started making appearances in Canada. Sidebar, if you want to see a drug-infested cesspit, just hop on over to Vancouver. Sobering food for thought for folks who think needle exchange programs and "safe injection sites" are a wonderful idea.

by Anonymousreply 56October 30, 2017 12:57 PM

[QUOTE] Another video showed a kid holding his leg by the knee as theysawed off his foot. It dropped into a bin.

He didn’t even cry or anything. There was no feeling left, it was crazy to watch.

by Anonymousreply 57October 30, 2017 1:04 PM

[quote]Sobering food for thought for folks who think needle exchange programs and "safe injection sites" are a wonderful idea.

They *are* useful and necessary in preventing Hepatitis and HIV epidemics among heroin users.

Nothing works against Krokodil, however. The only cure for Krokodil is prevention: to show people the video and images of rotting users in the hopes that they'll be too scared to ever try it. Still, needle exchange programs probably would help with Krokodil too because you wouldn't want a heroin user to shoot up with a contaminated Krok syringe and develop an addiction to Krok as a result.

I just don't understand how Krok ever became popular enough to spread in the first place. It's more like Ebola than heroin.

by Anonymousreply 58October 30, 2017 3:42 PM

I think because it’s easy to make. They use ingredients found over the counter in their local pharmacy.

by Anonymousreply 59October 30, 2017 4:26 PM

For chrissakes, will everybody PLEASE Compoz themselves?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 30, 2017 4:47 PM

So much fun to watch Russians die off.

They will of course blame this all on the gays.

by Anonymousreply 61October 30, 2017 5:11 PM

It's cheaper than heroin and gives the same high, supposedly. That explains why it took off.

And Russians seem to not give a shit about anyone or anything, not even their own lives.

by Anonymousreply 62October 30, 2017 7:41 PM

I know it sounds harsh but many of these far gone addicts really just want to be dead and at least Krokodil does it quickly so they don't have as much time to hurt innocent people.

by Anonymousreply 63October 30, 2017 10:36 PM

Have you look at what life is like in Russia?

No wonder these people are on a suicidal mission, and want to bring everybody else down with them!

by Anonymousreply 64October 31, 2017 12:00 AM

[quote]I know it sounds harsh but many of these far gone addicts really just want to be dead and at least Krokodil does it quickly so they don't have as much time to hurt innocent people.

Two year life expectancy is a LONG time to be literally rotting down to your bones. It would be more humane to import fentanyl or carfentanil from China so the addicts could basically be put to sleep like old, terminal pets being euthanized at a veterinary clinic.

by Anonymousreply 65November 1, 2017 7:51 AM

OMG!

by Anonymousreply 66November 2, 2017 5:14 AM

There is a photo of a Krokodil addict with seemingly half his face eaten away. No skin, you could see muscle. Truly disturbing

by Anonymousreply 67November 2, 2017 2:42 PM

The people in the photo look charming.

by Anonymousreply 68November 2, 2017 4:29 PM

Krokodil must rot your brain and internal organs too, right? It can't just have that profoundly destructive effect on your outer flesh/muscle/nerves alone. And no one could possibly tolerate the horrors of literally rotting alive unless their brains were also damaged to the point where they don't really care that their limbs need to be amputated with a hacksaw. I don't want to see pictures or video but I am curious about how the drug has such devastating effects on the body.

by Anonymousreply 69November 3, 2017 4:19 AM

[quote]Some of you are seriously lost, if your comments are serious.

Why are we supposed to care about people who knowingly put a needle in their arms?

The opioid crisis in the US is mostly due to doctors prescribing Oxy, and other addictive meds. A lot of these doctors prescribe these meds them willy-nilly, in many instances where there is another option. You know why they prescribe them, kickbacks from big parma.

My elderly mom's former moronic doctor gave her Oxy for her lower back pain, he prescribed her 100 pills at once! There was no recommendation of physical therapy, just a prescription for highly addictive meds.

I immediately found her another doctor, the new doctor sent her to physical therapy. Her three times a week therapy sessions ended her back pain and that was over four years ago, her back is still fine. She's not addicted to any meds.

I blame the doctors for getting a lot of people addicted to opioids. As for the idiots who knowingly do hard drugs knowing the risks, I have little sympathy. Get a fucking hobby.

by Anonymousreply 70November 3, 2017 4:30 AM

Fuck them

by Anonymousreply 71November 3, 2017 9:08 PM

Made the mistake of looking up krokodil photos. Many appear to be photoshopped and/or copied from horror / zombie / gore movies, but even the realistic ones are horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 72November 4, 2017 2:38 AM

They're real photos and they are gross!

by Anonymousreply 73November 6, 2017 9:13 PM

With love,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 13, 2017 1:56 AM

[quote] Nothing works against Krokodil, however. The only cure for Krokodil is prevention: to show people the video and images of rotting users in the hopes that they'll be too scared to ever try it. Still, needle exchange programs probably would help with Krokodil too because you wouldn't want a heroin user to shoot up with a contaminated Krok syringe and develop an addiction to Krok as a result.

The best cure for Krokodil is to let all addicts know about this wonderful and affordable drug they can make.

Addicts all dead = Krokodil problem is cured!

by Anonymousreply 75November 13, 2017 12:13 PM

Ugh, R74, I remember that pic from our first krokodil thread years ago. Sooo nasty!

by Anonymousreply 76November 13, 2017 11:02 PM

Holy shit, I just realised something about R74's pic -- where's her other forearm bone?

The forearm is made up of TWO parallel bones [radius and ulna, to save you from googling it], but I only see one!

Did it melt? Is that what that gross drippy shit is?

by Anonymousreply 77November 13, 2017 11:06 PM

How can one still be alive with their bones and raw skin be exposed? You'd die from massive infections. That's Photoshop.

Damn, people are so fucking gullible.

by Anonymousreply 78November 14, 2017 4:13 AM

Those photos are a Krok of Shit!

by Anonymousreply 79November 14, 2017 9:12 PM

Ur a moran, R78.

There are plenty of pics and videos on the internet of people living with massive, insane wounds, from a rotted (and moldy-looking) black leg due to snakebite to a brain cancer victim with more than half his cranium gone and his actual brain covered in maggots.

by Anonymousreply 80November 16, 2017 11:28 AM

Cunts.

by Anonymousreply 81November 17, 2017 12:21 AM

[quote]There are plenty of pics and videos on the internet of people living with massive, insane wounds, from a rotted (and moldy-looking) black leg due to snakebite to a brain cancer victim with more than half his cranium gone and his actual brain covered in maggots.

Brain covered in maggots? Seriously? And you believe those photos? Now who is the bloody moron?! Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 82November 20, 2017 6:53 PM

I just wish Krokodil would continue its fine work and finish the job on the Russian people once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 83November 20, 2017 7:06 PM

the skin is your largest organ and it encases you in comfortable armor. anybody that pierces it on purpose is asking for trouble anyways, but this is the stuff of nightmares. oh and russians are just like us. they have family and friends they care about too. & they too have been brainwashed and controlled by their government. fight the brainwash.

by Anonymousreply 84November 20, 2017 7:06 PM

Abuse of this drug is really scary. Here's a habitual user.

Yeah, it's frightening what he looks like, but even worse -- he was a gold star gay before he started using, and now he's doing the hetero sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 20, 2017 7:24 PM

[quote]and finish the job on the Russian people once and for all.

Don't blame the shit the gangster state does on the Russian people. They are the biggest victims of the Russian kleptocracy, by a wide margin.

Russia is a huge country with massive natural resources, but an economy only as large as Australia's which is ridiculous. So much of the resources and work of the country is literally stolen by the government.

Russians are like all people, some good, some bad, but I have known some really wonderful Russians -- soulful and warm and generous to a fault.

by Anonymousreply 86November 20, 2017 7:28 PM

Those wonderful Russians are outnumbered by the 74% of the country who hate us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 20, 2017 7:31 PM

Schnappi was a 34-year-old accountant before he tried this stuff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 20, 2017 7:40 PM

[quote]Those wonderful Russians are outnumbered by the 74% of the country who hate us.

How do we know if those numbers are even legit? Don't assume poll results out of Russia are accurate!

by Anonymousreply 89November 20, 2017 7:53 PM

[quote]Those wonderful Russians are outnumbered by the 74% of the country who hate us.

How do we know if those numbers are even legit? Don't assume poll results out of Russia are accurate!

by Anonymousreply 90November 20, 2017 7:54 PM

Sorry for the double post, DL told me it didn't post the first time.

by Anonymousreply 91November 20, 2017 8:03 PM

What about Svetlana Khorkina? Is that bitch addicted to krokodil?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 20, 2017 8:04 PM

[quote]anybody that pierces it on purpose is asking for trouble anyways, but this is the stuff of nightmares. oh and russians are just like us.

So.. you're saying having your ears pierced is the same as dying from Krokodil. Ok then.

by Anonymousreply 93November 20, 2017 8:17 PM

[quote]anybody that pierces [the skin's natural armor] on purpose is asking for trouble anyways, but this is the stuff of nightmares. oh and russians are just like us.

[quote]>> So.. you're saying having your ears pierced is the same as dying from Krokodil. Ok then.

No, he didn't say that at all, you stupid overdramatic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 94November 21, 2017 12:16 AM

Is THIS photoshopped, R82?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 21, 2017 12:20 AM

What about this one, is this all photoshop or Hollywood magic?

Warning: even more gruesome. May cause trypophobia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 21, 2017 12:23 AM

Here's the photo I was referring to at R80

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97November 21, 2017 12:29 AM

Okay, I'm never opening this thread again.

by Anonymousreply 98November 21, 2017 12:47 AM

"Maggot Brain" wasn't that an album by Funkadelic?

by Anonymousreply 99November 21, 2017 12:52 AM

A victim of this drug

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 21, 2017 1:05 AM

The trolls are out in full force in this thread!

by Anonymousreply 101November 21, 2017 2:29 AM

Yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 21, 2017 10:46 PM

Apparently, this is what a Krokodil high looks like. Looks like fun....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 25, 2017 3:25 PM

This is pathetic.. what is Russia doing to help these people?

by Anonymousreply 104December 3, 2017 7:08 PM

They’re too busy meddling in our affairs to worry about their own. Plus the Russian oligarchs probably don’t mind seeing these people die anyway.

by Anonymousreply 105December 3, 2017 7:15 PM

Life-destroying "spice" drug destroying Russia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 3, 2017 7:17 PM

A drug nightmare in Russia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107December 3, 2017 7:18 PM

No hope, no way out for Russians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 3, 2017 7:19 PM

Horror drug poisoning Russian youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 3, 2017 7:20 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 3, 2017 7:21 PM

Why is it that everything that's wrong with America is even worse in Russia?

by Anonymousreply 111December 3, 2017 7:48 PM

Russians suck

by Anonymousreply 112December 4, 2017 12:15 AM

What's happening here is not so different. Widespread poverty, homelessness, a few oligarchs hoarding all the money and power, opioid crisis sweeping various parts of the country...

by Anonymousreply 113December 4, 2017 12:25 AM

But there’s a much, much higher chance of upward mobility in America.

by Anonymousreply 114December 4, 2017 3:47 PM

This is what their high looks like, and it is scary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 19, 2017 1:24 AM

Sad and disturbing that so many seem young and should be experiencing the best years of their lives..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116December 19, 2017 1:29 AM

I don't understand how this type of high appeals to anyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 19, 2017 1:37 AM

At least somebody tries to help or intervene in this video..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 19, 2017 1:38 AM

Who cares about these filthy, dirty, Russians Not me.

by Anonymousreply 119December 19, 2017 1:40 AM

Parents not caring at all...very disturbing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 19, 2017 1:41 AM

Gee, so it is OK to outlaw "homosexual propaganda" but nothing is done to stop drug dealers from selling dangerous narcotics to kids? ^^

by Anonymousreply 121December 19, 2017 2:12 AM

Why do the trolls who start these threads think we'll have sympathy for Russians? They're the ones who keep electing Voldemort to the detriment of their own populace, and they have proven over and over they're the one country in the world that cannot handle democracy so therefore everyone should have to live under jackboots, like they do. Fuck them. They made their bed.

by Anonymousreply 122December 19, 2017 2:57 AM

They all live in such small apartments.

by Anonymousreply 123December 19, 2017 3:07 AM

Because, R122, we were infested with Russian-American propagandists years ago.

I do agree with you.

Please fuck off and overdose, you commie leftovers.

by Anonymousreply 124December 19, 2017 4:11 AM

Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 125December 19, 2017 9:07 PM

Pitiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 20, 2017 9:05 PM

A typical scene in Russia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 20, 2017 9:06 PM

[quote] Why do the trolls who start these threads think we'll have sympathy for Russians?

What makes you think these threads are about garnering sympathy for them? Russians HATE when the outside world gets a glimpse of how shitty their nation is - they get so incredibly defensive on the Youtube comments. These threads are just to highlight how fucked up their stupid country is.

by Anonymousreply 128December 20, 2017 9:10 PM

Bath salts are huge there. No, really...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 20, 2017 9:24 PM

If the disgusting Russians could have things their way, they would be funneling all of this Krokodil, Spice, poison alcohol or whatever else directly into America.

Who knows? With Trump licking Putin's asshole, we may just see Krokodil in America sooner than later!

by Anonymousreply 130December 21, 2017 4:45 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 131December 21, 2017 11:25 PM

Did they ever get this under control?

by Anonymousreply 132January 18, 2018 8:48 AM

Kill them all! Except for the hot Siberian guys...damn Siberian dudes are hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 18, 2018 8:55 AM

The CIA are probably getting to push this drug around countries they don't like. Trying to create millions of addicts.

The question that is never asked is 'WHY' do some people take drugs in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 134January 18, 2018 11:11 AM

Well of course that question is asked! Duh!

It's more or less the same question as "why do folks get to 600lbs/ have 15 kids on welfare/ become alcoholics/ shoot up movie theatres?"

It's a bunch of reasons... different for everyone but more or less the same bunch of reasons. HTH.

by Anonymousreply 135January 18, 2018 12:52 PM

Yep if Trump has his way, this is how we will be living. So SS, no medicare, no medicaid

by Anonymousreply 136January 18, 2018 1:11 PM

People who are uneducated, too drunk, or their flesh rotting away from Krokodil, don't have the strenght or wisdom to revolt against Putin and his regime. I believe Putin found the right horrid mix how to keep an entire country's population down and slowly die off.

And you can bet that Trump and the GOP take notes how Putin accomplished that. Why do you think the GOP is demonizing marijuana? They want people to go for meth and all the other chemical poisons to get seriously fucked up. I imagine in the not too distant future so called Rednecks, and their racism and Moonshine, will be considered middle class level of sophistication.

by Anonymousreply 137January 18, 2018 2:09 PM

What a fucked up country Russia is.

by Anonymousreply 138January 18, 2018 3:49 PM

🤢🤢🤢🤢

by Anonymousreply 139June 16, 2018 11:17 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140June 16, 2018 11:22 PM

R140, that scares me more than a horror movie. Their FACES.

by Anonymousreply 141June 16, 2018 11:49 PM

It's really hard to look at photographs of young people in Russia who are addicted to this drug. Life must be utterly hopeless for them.

by Anonymousreply 142February 17, 2019 12:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!