Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Teen Wolf final thoughts

Last thread is full so there should be another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2020 4:11 PM

Link to old thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2017 2:50 PM

David DeCoteau must be pissed that they took his buff boy supernatural soft core shtick and turned into a money maker.

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2017 2:55 PM

Jeff Davis interview

[quote]TVLINE | I loved all of the Stiles-Derek scenes.Those were fun to write. It was fun to get back to their chemistry, their love-hate relationship.

[quote]TVLINE | Now that’s been a minute, what do you think about the “Sterek” phenomenon? When I hear the word “Sterek,” I think of the most passionate part of Teen Wolf, and definitely the angriest — most of that anger being targeted towards me. All I can say is that I did the story I wanted to do, and I’m happy that “Sterek” exists in the universe so that people can go off and write their own stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2017 3:04 PM

I watched maybe two episodes when the last half of the season started. After asking myself why am I watching this crap and failing to really find any answer I realized it was time to bail.

by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2017 3:09 PM

You might as well have just stuck it out to the end R4

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2017 3:25 PM

Only watched the last 2 episodes. And i loved all the cameos but i think it would have been better if they hadn't of just crammed them all in at the end. I'll be surprised if the reboot actually takes off. And R3 Jeff's not wrong, they're always angry about something lol.

by Anonymousreply 6September 25, 2017 5:31 PM

I just watched the Werewolves of London episode and thought the Colton and Charlie team up had surprisingly good chemistry and they were the highlights in an otherwise talky episode. Will watch the last three episodes when I find some time later.

by Anonymousreply 7September 25, 2017 7:08 PM

Colton was the best part of the final.

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2017 5:26 AM

R8 Go to sleep Colton.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2017 5:30 AM

Aha, I'm not even a fan of him, R9. I just tought it was sexy when he seduced the hot guard.

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2017 5:43 AM

Too bad Ethan thinks the tail is gross lol

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2017 3:40 PM

I'm finally watching the finale and you are right r10, Colton did a great job with that scene, I was proud of him. He was always way more entertaining as Jackson than he was in his Arrow role.

And man it is good to have Dylan O'Brien back. The reality is the show needs him to work, his absence this season just made everything so much more flat.

by Anonymousreply 12September 27, 2017 1:00 AM

I had never watched it, so I set the DVR to record a few episodes, finally got around to watching one of the episodes the other day. Watched about half of it, that was all I could take. Not sure what all the talk is about, if you enjoy it, good for you, but I erased the other episodes, it just wasn't for me.

by Anonymousreply 13September 27, 2017 2:18 AM

Not surprised r113. Teen Wolf now would have never became a hit. Teen Wolf of the early years was never a quality show but it was fun. And with lots of hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 14September 27, 2017 2:22 AM

Charlie Carver showed off his ass for us

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 27, 2017 2:25 AM

Tyler Posey simply must get his chin reset...

by Anonymousreply 16September 27, 2017 2:39 AM

But the weird jawline is what makes him unique right...

by Anonymousreply 17September 27, 2017 2:43 AM

They make reference to his jaw back in season 2.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 27, 2017 3:36 PM

"kinda" uneven? They clearly were trying to be kind r18.

I thought Scott being forced to blind himself to save the day and becoming this blind mentor would have been a nice emotional ending. But then they completely undercut that, all the good guys were perfectly fine and no one was the worse for wear over this "epic battle"

Also, it blows my mind that since the role ended up being so damn important they didn't get a better actress for that Monroe lady.

by Anonymousreply 19September 27, 2017 6:37 PM

Happy was the only one who didn't end up an asshole by the end of the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2017 3:34 PM

Oops wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2017 3:35 PM

Well, it applies here too, R20/R21.

by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2017 9:17 PM

Happy would refuse to be part of Scott's pack. Too good for that shit.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2017 2:20 AM

Now i'm wondering what happened to Prada.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2017 3:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 14, 2018 5:17 AM

LOL. Totally forgot about 6B and watched it, because of this thread and wow, so much bad stuff and some nice stuff. I thought it was nice of Tyler Hoechlin and Dylan O'Brian to come back and bringing back that nice humor in the scene how they escaped the FBI raid. It's also nice that Chris Argent and Melissa date (just like Scott and Allison in season one). Would have been nice to see some reaction of Scott though. Loved Coach being more in the final season.

So much stuff didn't make sense (one scene Nolan gets punched in the face, by Gabe, several times and his mouth is all bloody and in the next scene with Melissa he's all good). Supernatural creatures getting killed through regular methods. Ethan and Jackson living a high end life in London? Where did they get the money from? And anniversary? And from where got Monroe the funds to keep on going on recuiting more hunters to hunt for supernatural creatures after her mentor, Gerard Argent, died?

Kind of glad it's over, but then hope something better with even hotter male eye candy would come along.

by Anonymousreply 26July 19, 2018 9:42 AM

[Quote] It's also nice that Chris Argent and Melissa date (just like Scott and Allison in season one).

They should have stayed single. I highly doubt Melissa would have dated Chris after the way he treated Scott in seasons 1 and 2.

by Anonymousreply 27July 19, 2018 3:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 2, 2018 3:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 20, 2018 3:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 20, 2018 3:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2019 6:10 PM

Poor Holland

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2019 1:21 PM

[Quote] “Jeff is a singular talent with a unique voice. His ability to create an incredibly wide range of shows — from character-driven procedurals like Criminal Minds to pop culture-piercing coming-of-age stories like Teen Wolf — is what makes this deal so significant," Fox Entertainment president Michael Thorn said Wednesday in a statement.

Pop culture piercing??? 🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 8, 2019 11:38 AM

OP's pic is a "teen"? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 34August 8, 2019 11:42 AM

R34 Derek was the only werewolf who wasn't a teen on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 8, 2019 12:57 PM

Bumping because reunion thread got paywalled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 6, 2020 4:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!