Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Candace Cameron Bure's gay younger son on Fuller House

Why did the writers give him a female love interest in one episode of season 3 when it's blatantly obvious that he's a full-blown gayling?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 6, 2018 11:40 PM

She's like 6

by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2017 10:18 PM

Haven't seen the show, but it's evident that the young lad is in keen need of a strong, male, authority figure in his life.

I'd be happy to show him what's what.

by Anonymousreply 2September 24, 2017 10:20 PM

Candace Cameron Bure does not have gay children and you are going to hell for saying otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2017 10:27 PM

maybe the actor is gay IRL and suggested the character be written that way? he is flaming. so is Fernando, well all of them

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2017 10:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2017 10:33 PM

Fernando is no John Stamos but he is definitely good looking. I think the middle child is supposed to be like Danny Tanner, but all I see is Bob's stand up about how the character of Danny Tanner made it hard to believe he liked women. I have no idea why they make the son's character like that. It is not like Candace Cameron accepts gay people. Maybe this is Revenge on her?

by Anonymousreply 6December 29, 2017 8:20 PM

So he'll swap clothes with the female love interest in a future season.

by Anonymousreply 7December 29, 2017 8:25 PM

It's so unrealistic

by Anonymousreply 8December 29, 2017 8:25 PM

R8 I totally forgot about Whos the Boss. Didn't watch it much but I I heard they tried to butch his character up. Pretty sure Samantha was more masculine than him, and Angela definitely was. It was the 80s, couldn't they have given her a better look than frazzled executive? She always looked like she just rolled out of bed. She was a wealthy woman in Connecticut who had a live-in housekeeper, I have no idea why they kept her frumpy 99 percent of the time.

by Anonymousreply 9December 29, 2017 8:32 PM

That clip made me die laughing. I resurrected to say that “Fuller House” is mega-gay. I have no idea how Bure can stand it.

by Anonymousreply 10December 29, 2017 8:53 PM

Another vote for subtle revenge on CCB.

by Anonymousreply 11December 29, 2017 8:59 PM

Let me talk to the child.

by Anonymousreply 12December 29, 2017 9:11 PM

And I was watching “Some Kind of Wonderful” the other day, and Bure is in it! Playing a know-it-all little sister, wouldn’t you know.

by Anonymousreply 13December 29, 2017 9:13 PM

[quote] Let me talk to the child.

Does it involve a banana, Kirk?

by Anonymousreply 14December 29, 2017 10:11 PM

Kirk Cameron's Christian story seems so weird. What normal 17 year old boy thinks about where his soul would go? Apparently he liked a girl and went to church with her. That I could see it but he said that one day he was driving and thinking about his soul going to hell. What the hell was going on at The Growing Pains set?

by Anonymousreply 15December 29, 2017 10:21 PM

Full of shit House is the WORST tv series in history. Please don't watch this shit which encourages them to crank out more.

by Anonymousreply 16December 29, 2017 10:55 PM

CDAN has blind items that say both Candace and her husband cheat in each other. Probaby false but they did name them instead of just insinuate. I can't imagine the joyous marriage Kirk has either.

by Anonymousreply 17December 31, 2017 3:01 AM

Gay children come with the religious whacko territory.

by Anonymousreply 18December 31, 2017 3:08 AM

R15, I heard he suffered brain damage when he banged his head against a urinal.

by Anonymousreply 19December 31, 2017 3:10 AM

[quote] cheat in each other

Ewwwww!

by Anonymousreply 20December 31, 2017 3:12 AM

Candace Cameron is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 21December 31, 2017 3:15 AM

Kirk came up with the idea while hiking at Griffith Park.

by Anonymousreply 22December 31, 2017 3:17 AM

Glad that insidious cunty bitch Candace Cameron is off The View.

by Anonymousreply 23December 31, 2017 3:24 AM

Which idea, R22?

by Anonymousreply 24December 31, 2017 3:28 AM

R22 made me LOL.

I didn’t think it possible, but “Fuller House” is even more corny than the original shitshow.

Hey, my kids LOVE this stupid show. I had to stop making fun of it when I realized they really like it. Eh, it’s wholesome enough. But my eldest rolls her eyes and she’s got gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 25December 31, 2017 3:30 AM

I'm going to assume it was Candaces idea, religious cunt.

by Anonymousreply 26December 31, 2017 3:37 AM

Why did Candace leave the View? Was she fired?

by Anonymousreply 27December 31, 2017 3:45 AM

I had a girlfriend when I was that age. We even kissed in her bedroom and played doctor in mine. Glad I got it out of my system.

by Anonymousreply 28December 31, 2017 4:09 AM

R27. According to People Magazine, see link below.

According to Joy Behar, I'd guess Candace wasn't a good fit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 31, 2017 4:44 AM

She left to prevent some shit from coming out about her husband.

by Anonymousreply 30December 31, 2017 4:45 AM

We're currently praying the gay away. Please expect our privacy while we go through this healing process

by Anonymousreply 31December 31, 2017 5:39 AM

The kid who plays her eldest son also pings a lot.

Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 32December 31, 2017 8:53 AM

Maybe this whole show is there to torture CCB, but she is still making way too much money to care. I wonder how much they got paid for the reboot?

by Anonymousreply 33December 31, 2017 6:40 PM

I've only seen the 1st season and some of the second, but Candace has surprisingly kept her religion out of the show and her character--as far as I can tell.

Maybe she learned from her brother's mistake not to impose her crazy bigoted beliefs on others, especially the ones who are paying you shit loads of money to pretend you grew up in ultra liberal San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 34December 31, 2017 7:42 PM

She'll be dragging that kid to one of those damned Pray the Gay Away camps.

by Anonymousreply 35December 31, 2017 10:30 PM

‘Don’t you ever try to steal my close-up again, you little shit.’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 31, 2017 10:48 PM

The Cameron family members have always been Jesus freaks. I went to junior high with Candace and then community college with her sister, Melissa. The Jesus bullshit was ingrained in them as children. Contrary to his bullshit story, Kirk didn't just wake up one day and become a bible-thumper.

by Anonymousreply 37January 1, 2018 8:29 AM

R37 they have said in the past that they went to church, but they didn't Embrace their current craziness until later on in life. She did say that when she was younger she did go to church on Sundays, but this Burn in hell stuff didn't come till later. Of course she called it something different but that's what it is

by Anonymousreply 38January 1, 2018 1:55 PM

That family had some crazy luck. For what I know about them the mom was totally uneducated and got married at 20 to their much older dad. They happen to be in the same apartment building is Adam Rich's parents who told them to go to a talent scout. The rest is history. This uneducated mom was lucky enough to get two kids in the business for pretty much their whole lives. It seems that they were in the only two sitcoms where they were not molesting children and Kirk and Candace got to have all of the theme with none of the issues. No matter what you think of them they certainly had a lot of luck in life.

by Anonymousreply 39January 1, 2018 3:30 PM

Theme=fame. Although I guess they both have their own theme songs too

by Anonymousreply 40January 1, 2018 3:31 PM

R37 was she really a fundie on middle school?

by Anonymousreply 41January 3, 2018 11:45 PM

R 37 I meant a fundie in middle school. Probably not on it. Was she really bullied or was that another bs story?

by Anonymousreply 42January 3, 2018 11:47 PM

Apparently they were raised on macrobiotic diets.

It left Kirk to get most of his protein while hiking through Griffith Park.

by Anonymousreply 43January 3, 2018 11:50 PM

R43 I used to sneak Tiger Beat back in the day and I think it was only Kirk on that diet. If you saw her in Full House there was no way she was getting macrobiotic. She does look a lot better now than she did when she was a teenager. I remember him talking about that diet and a magazine and thinking it sounded joyless and horrible. So perfect for him

by Anonymousreply 44January 4, 2018 1:24 AM

I am thinking it is all bulshit, but crazy days and nights have a lot of blinds and depending on who's writing them her husband is f****** everyone but occasionally it is her cheating. I definitely believe she would not do that. People like her probably think the devil coming to her house that night.

by Anonymousreply 45April 21, 2018 12:53 AM

[quote]R28 I had a girlfriend when I was that age. We even kissed in her bedroom and played doctor in mine.

In second grade I “married” the prettiest girl in school by a tree in the playground during lunch. Her name was Sandy....and our friend Debbie G. officiated.

The relationship did not last.

by Anonymousreply 46April 21, 2018 1:10 AM

There's been tons of gay moments in the new Fuller House, There was even a gay kiss between Steve and Matt, although accidental. They even kept a bromance going for a little while. There was also a kiss between Kimmy and Stephanie, and an episode where DJ pursues a gay guy after having missed all the signs. The show has also taken several digs at Trump. I don't think any of the gay stuff would have made it on the original show, even it were just for laughs. CCB seems like the type of person who would be totally fine with gay people. She comes across really sweet in interviews. If not, she must be hiding it well.

by Anonymousreply 47April 21, 2018 1:11 AM

Cameron does sounds exactly like the same as Sarah Palin though, which is quite odd.

by Anonymousreply 48April 21, 2018 1:14 AM

Jodi Sweeten's personal life was pretty fucked up but she is extremely likable on the show and my favorite character by far. Glad to see she's doing much better. Her hot bf on the show and Fernando also ping to me. The show was never hilarious but I regard it as comfort food.

by Anonymousreply 49April 21, 2018 1:20 AM

This show is meant for kids, not 50+ yo homos.

by Anonymousreply 50April 21, 2018 1:22 AM

In r36's picture I thought that kid had a late 80's/early 90's mullet. But then I realized it was her hair and now I'm disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 51April 21, 2018 1:24 AM

R39 Kirk had a better theme than Candance

by Anonymousreply 52April 21, 2018 1:26 AM

R50 Rubbish. The show appeals to new and old fans alike. Admittedly, I didn't have the most discerning taste at 9 years old but I enjoyed it back then.

by Anonymousreply 53April 21, 2018 1:29 AM

r41, she grew up in a fundie family. They were all super Christian. She was shooting Full House when I went to school with her, so she left school early most days and was out a lot. I don't remember her being bullied. She wasn't necessarily one of the popular girls because she was out so much.

by Anonymousreply 54April 21, 2018 4:49 AM

r54 did you go to private school or public? Her and her mom claim she was being bullied in public school so they put her in private school

by Anonymousreply 55April 21, 2018 11:26 PM

Her does, R55?

by Anonymousreply 56April 21, 2018 11:38 PM

Are they doing a very special episode where Kirk makes an appearance as an ex-gay therapist to help straighten out the gay son?

by Anonymousreply 57April 21, 2018 11:50 PM

Kirk would never appear on the show where same-sex people kissed. He is too busy studying bananas.

by Anonymousreply 58April 22, 2018 1:59 AM

I am surprised she was picked to play DJ. She was not the most attractive or cute kid. Kirk wasn't so popular at that point that he was the reason she was picked. She looks much better now than she ever did on the show. I do agree with the poster upthread that they were apparently on the only sitcoms in the 80s with no abuse.

by Anonymousreply 59April 22, 2018 2:03 AM

R47 You’re either an idiot or missed when she showed her support for Shit fil A when they were getting heat for being anti-gay. So obviously she is not fine with gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 22, 2018 2:19 AM

R60 She was always arguing on the view about freedom of speech. More media savvy than her brother but using the free speech defense to defend against inequality. She also defended the baker in not making the wedding cake for the same sex marriage. People overlook this from her because she has aged in reverse.

by Anonymousreply 61April 22, 2018 3:50 AM

I do think that the blinds written that are supposed to be Kirk crusing for guys in parks are made up. Kirk is so uptight he makes Mitt Romney look like a member of an Improv Troop. No way is he doing that.

by Anonymousreply 62April 24, 2018 2:43 AM

In Op's gif, it's not the little boy's fault somone decided to dress him in a disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde-reading, Streisand ticket-holding friend of Dorothy costume.

by Anonymousreply 63April 24, 2018 2:56 AM

He is no less heterosexual than the older son.

by Anonymousreply 64April 24, 2018 3:00 AM

What about this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 24, 2018 3:08 AM

And now the only important question about this show:

Is that man hunk John Brotherton still on it?

by Anonymousreply 66April 24, 2018 3:12 AM

I'm sure if it was white middle aged fraus being discriminated against by Chick fil Ass, she wouldn't be taking a pic with it like a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 67April 24, 2018 3:26 AM

R55, public school in the Valley.

by Anonymousreply 68April 25, 2018 2:47 AM

The whole Cameron/Bure family is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 69May 30, 2018 3:27 AM

I can't believe this trainwreck got to a 4th season.

It was hilarious seeing them beg the Olsens (including A-List Lizzie) to be on it.

by Anonymousreply 70May 30, 2018 4:27 AM

Lasted longer than the Roseanne reboot...

by Anonymousreply 71May 30, 2018 5:06 AM

I am surprised because the crazy base of her followers dislike how filthy the reboot is. There are blind items about her husband cheating on her, but I doubt they are true. Even if they were she would never divorce, although Lisa Welchel eventually did. Not sure when she decided she was not ok having a gay husband anymore.

by Anonymousreply 72June 2, 2018 2:50 AM

r59 sure

by Anonymousreply 73June 2, 2018 2:55 AM

sure as in no abuse? or sure as in it that is why kirk went crazy? the mom apparently was on set with the kids, not sure they were fed to the wolves like the Coreys.

by Anonymousreply 74June 2, 2018 3:03 AM

Has Lisa’s ex-husband come out or remarried?

by Anonymousreply 75June 2, 2018 3:06 AM

no and no. I think Jessica Simpson's dad, also a former pastor, has basically come out.

by Anonymousreply 76June 2, 2018 3:08 AM

Candace and Kirk have been very quiet- do they just wait until Christmas time to announce they are being persecuted for being Xtian? I wonder if Kirk was abused on the set and that is why he lost his mind.

by Anonymousreply 77July 29, 2018 5:18 AM

Would she be famous as a kid today? I doubt it. Cannot believe she and her family will never have to worry about money because of that show. Excluding their wine company which I never hear about, has he done anything since he retired from hockey a lifetime ago?

by Anonymousreply 78August 6, 2018 11:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!