Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bette Midler is a cunt

Would she have any kind of career without gay men?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 15, 2018 3:03 AM

I don't think that was cunty at all.

by Anonymousreply 1September 24, 2017 4:47 AM

That story someone here told about Bette making sure she hugs fellow cunt Aretha Franklin every time they run into each other was too funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 24, 2017 4:49 AM

Nothing at all wrong with what she said.

Why on earth would you care what Bette Midler said in a 20 year old interview?

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2017 5:01 AM

OP= Prolapsed Asshole

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2017 5:04 AM

R4, a prolapsed cunt is more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2017 5:14 AM

No, I do not think Bette Midler is a cunt. Imagine you and I have been the subject of media scrutiny since we were in our late teens. Every word, every public appearance, every time we had to deal with assholes. Think about all the times we and I include myself, have acted like cunts. Apply that to Bette.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2017 11:38 PM

I love Bette Midler, especially since she hates Trump and has been very outspoken.

Bette is fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2017 11:40 PM

is that the way it's gotta be today in america? if i don't think exactly like you i'm a cunt? OP YOU ARE A fascist.

by Anonymousreply 8December 4, 2017 11:44 PM

Oh, Angela no matter who many times you try to deflect attention, your comments on women and assault were just beyond the pale.

by Anonymousreply 9December 4, 2017 11:46 PM

Wow, her daughter Sophie got the worst features from both parents.

But if there's ever another Fanny Brice biopic...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2017 12:19 AM

I've worked with her. Total. KUNT.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2017 12:38 AM

I agree with her nuanced view.

She's saying we like the idea of being free to be promiscuous (if opportunity arises) rather than be chained to a legally-contracted marriage.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2017 12:58 AM

This interview isn't why I dislike Bette Midler. I just don't think she's really that talented = it's all been luck and hard work for her, not any real talent.

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2017 2:36 AM

I love Bette. She can do no wrong.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2017 2:44 AM

What has she done to her face? The chin...looks like it's been whittled. And they're not finished...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 11, 2018 8:14 AM

monstrous to work around, not nice lady AT ALL

by Anonymousreply 16August 11, 2018 8:43 AM

R2. Please. Aretha is the cuntiest of cunts. So unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 17August 11, 2018 8:46 AM

All that expensive plastic surgery and she still looks like Mrs. Potato Head.

by Anonymousreply 18August 11, 2018 8:54 AM

lordy she was a drug fiend in the old days....blow city!

by Anonymousreply 19August 11, 2018 8:56 AM

She never got over losing that Oscar to Sally Field.

by Anonymousreply 20August 11, 2018 9:24 AM

I'm not sure she's a cunt but I do know she is nothing like her persona. So when you do meet or work with her, it's not the Bette Midler you think of. She's rather serious and shrewd and no nonsense and rather Frau-ish. Nothing like the characters she's played or like the rockstar who duetted with Mick Jagger at one time.

by Anonymousreply 21August 11, 2018 10:20 AM

The thing is that many straight people look at the gays, they socialize with, and that influences their opinions regardling the LGBT Community.

No wonder conservatives see the LGBT Community as bottomfeeders when all they see are the gay conservatives kissing their asses and licking their boots.

No wonder some people see the LGBT Community as sex crazed freaks when all they know is them being at Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco.

No wonder some people see the LGBT Community as boring when all they see is their gay or lesbian neighbors raising their (adopted / born through surrogate) kids.

Sure, we can call these straight people narrow minded idiots, but let's be honest: Do we gays really care about random and distant straight people enough to look past certain stereotypes? We just easily dismiss and categorize them quickly to go on with our lives.

by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2018 10:36 AM

R22, you lost me at 'thing'.

by Anonymousreply 23August 13, 2018 6:47 AM

Her initials are B.M. Teehee.

by Anonymousreply 24August 13, 2018 6:55 AM

OP Agree totally with her, and striving for marriage as a right is redundant, self loathing and fucking stupid, moron american homos

by Anonymousreply 25August 13, 2018 7:03 AM

Go fuck yourself R25. I personally don't wish to marry, but that right does now belong to everyone, as it should... Too late for your backward sentiments! Go back to your Trump altar and light some bloody candles.

by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2018 7:41 AM

Even grammatically r25 is wrong. How would it be redundant?

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2018 7:50 AM

She is a total cunt. Truly. And gives an absolutely mediocre performance over at the Shubert.

by Anonymousreply 28August 15, 2018 3:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!