Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lisa Marie Presley Blasting Michael Jackson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2018 1:33 PM

"I would have him hanging from a tree!"

Elvis' daughter all right.

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2017 8:40 PM

Then, after he dies, she does a 180º and changes the tune completely.

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2017 11:53 PM

R2 yes, i remember her Oprah interview after Jacko' death. Why Lisa changed her tune?!!!

by Anonymousreply 3September 24, 2017 1:15 AM

Lol at the LMP troll. His threads are big fiascos.

by Anonymousreply 4September 24, 2017 6:11 AM

R4 Thanks for bumbling my threads

by Anonymousreply 5September 24, 2017 8:10 PM

Lisa changed her tune, because she was first in love, then felt used, then felt emotional when he died (and maybe she changed back to more negative later, not sure). She never changed her story, not even her answer to the question whether MJ was a pedo (Only the people in the room would know for sure), not the answer to the question whether they had sex and she really fell in love (yes and yes) She seems genuine about all this, obviously not objective at any point.

by Anonymousreply 6September 24, 2017 8:21 PM

After he died and everybody was celebrating him, she didn't want to look bad.

by Anonymousreply 7September 24, 2017 8:24 PM

Nah, she could have easily shut up. Also, she was traveling with him long after the divorce(and this interview). Her kids always liked him. It was an actual complicated emotional relationship from her end.

by Anonymousreply 8September 24, 2017 8:47 PM

She's as crazy as he is so she doesn't have to make sense.

by Anonymousreply 9September 25, 2017 1:00 AM

* as crazy as he WAS...

by Anonymousreply 10September 25, 2017 1:01 AM

I remembered when they were married and I thought 'What???' To me it seemed fairly obvious that he got married because he was facing these serious accusations of child molestation, so this was part of an attempt to 'normalize' his image by getting married to a woman. He was halfway through his 30s I guess but still behaved like a teenage partner and had not linked steadily with any woman beforehand despite many women desiring him in the 80s before the big change in his looks.

Brooke Shields was platonic, Tatiana was platonic but tried having a real relationship with him so she got fired and cut off. Liz Taylor, Diana Ross - more suitable as 'mother figures' (his relationship with his actual mother was complicated) or he liked to impress people by hanging out with them.

It seems that LMP actually did fall him and afterwards, she felt used. In a way, it's understandable. I got turned off by him later on but there's no doubt he had 'charisma' and I think he could be very manipulative, so he was able to have influence over people and sometimes these at first harmless seeming, cute and charismatic types can be the most dangerous irl. (He actually used to study old tapes of Hitler to try and work out how he was able to gain control over masses of people, and put it in his work. Before I even knew about that I thought the video for 'They Don't Care About Us' looked a lot like an old Nazi propaganda film.)

This only occurred to me later on but part of the reason may be LMP's own 'Daddy issues' from losing her father at an early age. She could not save her father, but perhaps thought she could help MJ. But of course people can only 'save' themselves if they want to and nothing much anyone else can do until they come around to that.

After the marriage ended she blasted him to interviewers like Barbara and Oprah. There wasn't much good that she said about him before his death. Then when he died, she started paying tribute. I remember her saying that when he used his talents and his gift for good, it was very good. But when he started using them for some other purpose, it could be VERY bad. We don't know exactly what she was referring to but I think she was talking about how he sometimes misused his influence over others.

They were both messed up. Lisa Marie doesn't seem to be doing well nowadays either.

by Anonymousreply 11October 7, 2017 2:21 AM

Crazy attracts crazy.

by Anonymousreply 12October 7, 2017 2:27 AM

Nobody,black or white,ever saw Micheal as anything other than a flaming queen. His sexuality,until the pedo thing ,was assumed to be a gay man.She's a crazy,spoiled bitch ,who has never lifted a finger and always lived very well.It killed her she didnt have the star power or talent her father had,so she had all these ridiculous relationships to seem interesting. She's utterly ordinary,she knows it,and it eats at her. Frankly Im surprised she hasnt od'd yet.

by Anonymousreply 13October 7, 2017 2:34 AM

R11 your comment is a spot on, because i was an Ex.Jacko fan , and i know exactly what you're talking about. Jacko was a MASTER manipulator, he idolized people like Hitler (for his hypnotic power over people) and Howard Hughes (for his mystery) and he studied their methods.

As for Lisa Marie, after his death, she changed her tune and started obsessing over Jacko again.

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2017 12:18 AM

I think he told her he was gay and asked her to be his beard - that's why she made up the ridiculous lie at the time that they had sex. Eventually she found out he wasn't gay but was a disgusting pedo, but was too embarrassed to admit she'd married one.

by Anonymousreply 15October 8, 2017 7:11 PM

The Wives of Pedos Often Know the Truth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 28, 2018 1:28 PM

im not a jacko fan

but she is disgusting , dumb, and gave half her fortune to s tology….

good god

her life is a monumental flop

by Anonymousreply 17May 28, 2018 1:31 PM

I became friends with a guy who owned a vintage store on Melrose ave that sold tons to Jackson, they said he was everything hideous uve ever herard, and then some, his pedo ness was common knowledge, and until his $$$ ran out no body cared.

by Anonymousreply 18May 28, 2018 1:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!