Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

GOTHAM Season 4

No one else watched the season premier last night?

Penguin has a new hairstyle.

Riddler is still frozen.

Catwoman is getting handy with her bullwhip.

Ras Al Ghul is stalking the shadows watching little Dah-veed Mazouz.

Poison Ivy is growing tired of Penguin.

Scarecrow is back.

by Anonymousreply 116August 27, 2018 1:29 PM

Have watched Gotham since its premier and watched the season 4 opener. Bruce has already gotten the technique of sneaking in and out from Gordon. I hope Nygma gets unfrozen soon. Wondering if Al Ghuls's daughter Talia might show up at some point - it would be in keeping with the comics history but OTOH there are already too many characters on the show. Have to say that Zsasz has turned into my favorite bad guy/villain on the show.

by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2017 6:28 AM

When do we get Clayface and Killer Crotch?

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2017 7:54 AM

Love the show and its weird style props (like the old TV sets). I also love Anthony Carrigan as Victor Zsasz. He was pretty funny in that wedding party scene at the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2017 8:44 AM

[bold]'Gotham' Ratings hit Series Lows on Thursday Night[/bold]

[quote]Fox's Batman origin series has never had the best ratings in the world, but it hit new lows with its latest episode. "The Fear Reaper" aired to just 2.8 million viewers with just a 0.8 rating in the coveted 18-49 demo.

[quote]To compare, Gotham premiered higher numbers (3.2 mil/1.0) in its season premiere last week, which was already down from the Season 3 premiere (3.9 mil/1.3). For a show that was often the subject of cancellation talks last year, it's not coming out of the gate very strong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2017 7:32 PM

This explains why Batman always won against his Rogue's Gallery: He was a good 10-15 years younger than they were.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2017 7:38 PM

Should have kept it on Monday nights. FOX must want to keep Lucifer around. Must be cheaper to produce.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2017 7:47 PM

I wonder what Barbara's deal is? Is she really Barbara or someone else? And who is her backup who financed her new business? Is it Raz-Al-Ghul and his pit that can bring back the dead?

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2017 4:01 PM

Cobblepot has always been one of my favorite characters and I think the actor does a great job, but I am starting to think they need to take a break for him for awhile. He is starting to get a little repetitious.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2017 4:45 PM

R7, showrunners have confirmed it is Ra's who has brought back Babs and is funding her.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2017 5:06 PM

Is Selina lezzing it up with that Canadian chick?

They keep showing the ONE BED in their apartment.

All the women are bi, all the men are straight or INSANE GAYS like Penguin.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2017 5:10 PM

I still love it. Donal Logue is a great character actor.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2017 9:02 PM

I am pro-Penguin but I am rooting for crazy Barbara now! Will Fish join her? Barbara's new lair was to die for pun intended!

Not a Tabitha fan, she is a Gallavan and they're evil, but if Butch came back I liked those two amputees together. Also very excited to see what Ivy will do to Penguin.

Of all the men on the show Alfred gets my vote for hottest. I wish he were my butler! I would make him do things!

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2017 6:46 PM

[quote] Of all the men on the show Alfred gets my vote for hottest. I wish he were my butler! I would make him do things!

Agreed! To alls.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2017 6:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2017 4:59 AM

Are they doing things?

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2017 12:29 PM
by Anonymousreply 16October 6, 2017 6:56 AM

Once again, loving Victor Zsasz. And Cory Michael Smith looked pretty hot in that undershirt as he recuperated in bed. And, of course, Alfred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 7, 2017 5:38 AM

Would love it if Alfred showed some skin.

by Anonymousreply 18October 8, 2017 6:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2017 8:18 PM

Who wants to watch a show about Batman without Batman in it?

They really blundered in casting Bruce Wayne, too. Mazouz still looks like a frail little twink who would topple in a harsh wind.

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2017 8:29 PM

I liked the musical choice of "White Rabbit" for Gordon's visit to Barbara Kean.

by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2017 12:23 AM

Poison Ivy is back. And Alfred is at looses ends.

by Anonymousreply 22March 2, 2018 12:27 AM

Does the The Riddler still look hot and is Penguin still lusting after him?

by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2018 12:40 AM

I don't think the Penguin even wants to have hate-sex with the Riddler at this point. The Riddler was pretty clear at showing his disgust when he realized Penquin liked him as more than a friend. They really don't have too many scenes together anymore. I almost forgot about the show - think it returns next week. The long breaks really kill a lot of the momentum.

by Anonymousreply 24March 2, 2018 1:16 AM

It was on tonight. The Riddler is suffering from split personality. Butch has regained some of his senses. And Poison Ivy is back as a poisonous, beautiful woman.

by Anonymousreply 25March 2, 2018 1:29 AM

That is right - it is on Thursdays now. I am still hardwired to think it is on Mondays. Sounds like the Riddler is going through the same thing he did in season 2.

by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2018 1:52 AM

Let's make Gotham our bitch.

by Anonymousreply 27March 9, 2018 12:02 AM

This shiw is really awfull, I hope disney cancels it.

by Anonymousreply 28March 9, 2018 12:05 AM

Disney? It's on Fox.

by Anonymousreply 29March 9, 2018 12:08 AM

Disney owns fox now.

by Anonymousreply 30March 9, 2018 2:44 AM

I know of no one in my pantheon of glamorous couch potatoes who watches this show.

by Anonymousreply 31March 9, 2018 2:44 AM

I think it's great that we now have two openly gay (well.. "queer") people in the cast. Even more reason for me to watch. I always want to support people who are out and proud.

by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2018 3:27 PM

It was renewed for season 5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2018 9:15 PM

Has Bruce gotten laid yet? R1 mentioned Talia, she'd be a good bet for punching Bruce's V-Card, thus setting up a Damian story;ine for the future...

by Anonymousreply 34March 17, 2018 9:45 PM

Presumably, r34. We've seen him wake up in bed with a woman beside him.

by Anonymousreply 35March 18, 2018 3:29 AM

Was Gotham cancelled? I'm so confused, I thought it was renewed? It's such a shame, the show finally got good but now it might be cancelled.. ugh.

This sounds like goodbye:

[Quote]Scoffing at psychology because penguin and Bruce don’t play by those rules That’s a wrap on season 4 In some ways these 4 years feel like they should be 10 and in others it feels like the experience has taken 2 weeks. All I know is I am so crazy proud of what we have done on #Gotham. I am so happy I was blessed enough to be apart of this large super villain/hero family. This show has seen me through my most formative years yet- my adolescence thus far - and has shaped a (Bat) man so incredibly overjoyed with his past but also vigilantly ready for what is to come. Thank you everyone who has contributed to this project and experience, transforming my life in this beyond positive way. And whether or not this is the end of Gotham’s road, I love you all and these characters and what they represent will live forever (on Netflix and Hulu) and in our minds and hearts ( I know that was cheesy but it is true)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 25, 2018 8:35 PM

Why did they replace Ivy? I liked the old actor better.

by Anonymousreply 37March 28, 2018 8:37 PM

Just watched the new episode. It was a good one, certainly better than the last few. At lest something happened in this one. I missed Riddler and Penguin though. They finally reunited last episode, then nothing the following episode.. WTF?! Such a letdown.

by Anonymousreply 38March 30, 2018 1:12 PM

holler when the cute blonde butch star flashes his well used pink butthole again....

k?

by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2018 1:16 PM

R39 Who?

by Anonymousreply 40March 30, 2018 1:45 PM

R38 They are in the next episode with Robin looking fabulous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 31, 2018 6:42 PM

I love this show. A totally over-the-top, campy, gonzo guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 42March 31, 2018 9:17 PM

I haven't seen the episode yet, is it true that the Riddler and Lee are a thing now? This is so annoying. Riddler and Penguin belong together. I don't get why the writers won't go there, both actors are gay in real life too, they'd have no issue with it.

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2018 8:38 AM

The Joker is dead! Long live the Joker!

by Anonymousreply 44April 14, 2018 8:07 PM

Just binged the last 5 episodes last night.

So much better than that shit on the CW.

by Anonymousreply 45April 14, 2018 10:01 PM

Is Barbara still on the show? She was my favorite character lol

by Anonymousreply 46April 14, 2018 10:06 PM

[quote]So much better than that shit on the CW

Yes - I think it is starting to get a bit repetitive now, but it is more entertaining and original than most of the CW shows. Although I do kind of like Legends because it embraces its goofiness and seems like it is just trying to have fun. I also thought iZombie was better than the other CW shows and ranked it with Gotham, but that show might be getting past its prime as well. It probably would have worked best as a two or 3 season show with a definite end in mind.

by Anonymousreply 47April 14, 2018 10:11 PM

So, Gotham is going to be on the verge of destruction... AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 48April 21, 2018 5:52 AM

How is BatMan?

by Anonymousreply 49April 21, 2018 9:54 AM

The show could need this "reboot". Pairing the Riddler with Lee is the worst idea EVER. No wonder fans are revolting. NOBODY wants to see that shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 21, 2018 11:51 AM

They are adapting the No Man's Land storyline. Can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 51April 21, 2018 12:14 PM

R50 The ratings for the last episode have been the lowest that it has ever been so obviously the Riddler and Lee pairing isn't working. The ratings for last season which included the storyline of the Penguin and the Riddler bromance was higher than this season. Hopefully, this will be a wake up call for the writers to revive the storyline of the Penguin and the Riddler pairing in Season 5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 21, 2018 5:54 PM

I don't think Lee and Riddler have tanked the ratings, but I think the show has kind of run its course. I still enjoy it, but how many times are they going to have a scene with the Gotham elite at a gathering that is then crashed by some criminals who threaten to blow them up or gas them. How many times can they show Penquin or the Riddler appear to have it all only to fall only to rise again? I like Barbara, but her plot this year might have been more of a miss. How many times can Jim and Harvey break up and make up etc? They have some good actors playing the villain and some unique characterizations, but there is a bit of a sameness to their plots to rule Gotham.

by Anonymousreply 53April 21, 2018 6:20 PM

Best Batman ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 21, 2018 6:26 PM

The show needs more inter-generational sex, perhaps a Gordon/Bruce/Alfred ménage à trois

by Anonymousreply 55April 22, 2018 6:33 AM

[quote] Is Selina lezzing it up with that Canadian chick? They keep showing the ONE BED in their apartment.

Was that your first clue, Monsieur Poirot?

by Anonymousreply 56April 22, 2018 6:37 AM

The show is basically a horror show with repeating serial-killing villains.

More people have at this point been killed in Gotham over the four years than were ever killed in Ciudad Juarez. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to live there, much less why anyone would ever want to serve especially on the city police force since we've seen dozens upon dozens upon dozens of police officers killed in horrible ways each season.

by Anonymousreply 57April 22, 2018 7:17 AM

I love the Penguin and the Riddler bromance from Season 3. I wish that they will bring it back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 22, 2018 8:34 AM

R58 I agree. They have amazing chemistry. I obviously wish they would pair them up, but I don't see it happening due to the homophobic fanboys. I would be fine with a continued bromance. I just want to see them working together again.

by Anonymousreply 59April 22, 2018 9:11 AM

[Quote]The ratings for the last episode have been the lowest that it has ever been so obviously the Riddler and Lee pairing isn't working.

Who thought this would be a good idea though? The person needs to be fired, jfc. Even the homophobic fanboys prefer the Riddler and Penguin working together, even if their relationship remains strictly platonic, like a bromance. Riddler and Lee are just not working out at all.

by Anonymousreply 60April 22, 2018 9:16 AM

More Penguin & Riddler.

More Mr. Freeze.

More Scarecrow.

More Poison Ivy.

Less Ras Al Ghul shit.

Less Mad Hatter crap.

No Butch, Tabitha, Barbara shit.

by Anonymousreply 61April 23, 2018 4:57 AM

They were supposed to be the power couple of Gotham. The Riddler was supposed to be the First Man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 29, 2018 2:20 AM

The Riddler is obviously a closeted bisexual man. In the following clip, near the end of Season 3, Ed has a fantasy of Penguin singing seductively to him after Penguin was presumed to be dead.

Penguin sings:

"He's fierce in my dreams, seizing my guts

He floats me with dread

Soaked in soul

He swims in my eyes by the bed

Pour myself over him

Moon spilling in

And I wake up alone"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 29, 2018 3:02 AM

The Riddler is obviously queer. Look at his Liberace outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 29, 2018 4:28 AM

I'm a few episodes behind (I think) because I watch Gotham on Sumo, which is a Norwegian streaming service. Anyway, I just watched the episode with the airship and it was SO good. I tried to figure out why it was so good, then I realized.. it had no forced Lee & Ed love story! Further proof they need to ditch that whole storyline.

by Anonymousreply 65May 1, 2018 10:45 AM

Ratings continue to fall with the Riddler and Lee pairing. Ignoring the Nygmobblepot shippers are hurting ratings. They need to revive the Penguin and the Riddler pairing or at the very least their bromance in order to save the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 6, 2018 6:50 PM

Has Bruce shown ass yet?

by Anonymousreply 67May 6, 2018 6:52 PM

No one's mentioned we need more of the very hot Victor the Tally Man yet?

by Anonymousreply 68May 7, 2018 1:27 AM

I know people loved Jerome when he first showed up, but I don't think the actor's last two personas, resurrected Jerome and Jeremiah have really worked, and think he has bogged the show down a bit lately as well. In a lot of ways they seem like they are just spinning in neutral until

After the way Enigma reacted to Cobblepott once he realized he had feelings for him, I am not sure I want that bromance (or romance) restarted.

by Anonymousreply 69May 7, 2018 1:43 AM

Gotham's fate hinges on the Lethal Weapon TV series.

Gotham may be cancelled if Warner Bros. Television is able to secure a new lead for Lethal Weapon by Monday.

With Fox having been forced to fire Lethal Weapon star Clayne Crawford following his on-set antics, producers are now in a bit of a bind. Prior to Crawford’s firing, the show seemed to be a lock for renewal as it is a steady performer for the network, however, in the days since, Warner Bros. TV has hit a wall while attempting to recast the lead role. It’s said that multiple actors were offered the role, however, they all passed, leaving Fox and Warner Bros. TV just a few days to sign a new actor ahead of upfronts.

If producers are unable to sign a new actor before Monday, Lethal Weapon, instead, will find itself on the chopping block, while Gotham will reportedly return for a fifth season.

It looks like Gotham may be safe based on pure luck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 12, 2018 8:06 PM

‘Gotham’ Renewed For Fifth & Final Season By Fox

by Nellie Andreeva • May 13, 2018 5:00pm

The Batman origin story will get one final chapter on Fox. The network has ordered a fifth season of Gotham, which will be the DC Comics drama’s last. I hear it will likely air in midseason. In addition, fans can expect a reveal of one of the most popular superheroes of our time.

This was the second 11th-hour renewal for a Warner Bros TV drama by Fox today, just hours before the network’s upfront presentation to tomorrow. The network also picked up Lethal Weapon, with Seann William Scott replacing original co-star Clayne Crawford, so of its three Fox series, only cult favorite Lucifer was canceled.

Per the producers — “the fifth and final season will wrap up this unique origin story of the great DC Comics Super-villains and vigilantes, which revealed an entirely new chapter that has never been told.”

Boosted by the popularity of its IP, Gotham got off to a strong start in fall 2014. Its ratings have been dipping since — its season-to-date average is a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49 (Live+7) vs. 1.9 last season. Still, Gotham has been doing a solid business in multi-platform viewing and has done well with male demos. Its multi-platform audience is 5.8 million (up +115% from Live + Same Day).

After three seasons on Monday, Gotham was moved to Thursday this season. Fox Chairman Gary Newman addressed the series’ future in a March interview with Deadline. “We asked a lot of it this year moving to Thursday nights and I thought it did a pretty good job of opening up that night for us.” At the time he called a decision on where Gotham would return as “purely be a matter of scheduling.”

Gotham is an important asset for producer Warner Bros. TV, which has a huge Netflix deal for the show. It was the first SVOD pact for a broadcast series made before its premiere. Estimated to be worth about $1.75 million an episode, it made Netflix the exclusive subscription video on demand home of the Batman prequel in the U.S. as well as in the territories in which the streaming network operates

Produced by Warner Bros. TV and based on characters from DC Comics, Gotham is executive produced by Bruno Heller, who developed the series, Danny Cannon and John Stephens. The series large ensemble cast includes Ben McKenzie, Donal Logue, Morena Baccarin, Sean Pertwee, Robin Lord Taylor, Erin Richards, David Mazouz, Camren Bicondova, Cory Michael Smith, Jessica Lucas, Chris Chalk, Drew Powell, Alexander Siddig and Crystal Reed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 14, 2018 12:10 AM

Fuck! I'm going to miss my Penguin-Nygma fix.

by Anonymousreply 72May 14, 2018 6:07 AM

I wish all cancelled shows got to 'wrap up'... I think Lucifer should have been given a final half-season to wrap everything up, for example.

by Anonymousreply 73May 14, 2018 1:43 PM

Not how it works, R73. This is the peril of US TV, one of many. These producers should know better. If their ratings are low and they know they might not make it, they should always assume that each year is the last and write complete story arcs from year to year. These "cliffhangers" (since the days of Dallas) are one of the many stupidities of US TV production that entertain us for sure, but are terrible storytelling. And so many of those shows stay on the air longer than they should.

How many Timeless jokes have been done on the cancellation circuit? "Timeless"? Guess not.

by Anonymousreply 74May 14, 2018 1:48 PM

Uh, DUH, I *know* that's not how it works, which is why I said "I _WISH_...", dumbass.

Goddamn, man-splainers are annoying.

by Anonymousreply 75May 14, 2018 1:54 PM

Gotham - Perfect Day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 16, 2018 12:41 AM

[bold]DC’s Alfred Pennyworth Is Getting A Prequel TV Series At Epix[/bold]

[quote]Premiere cable network Epix has announced that they've given a straight-to-series order to the Alfred prequel, Pennyworth. The series will have a 10-episode first season and will not be connected, in any way, to Gotham. Sean Pertwee who plays Alfred on Gotham isn't involved.

[quote]The series will be a period piece and explore the life a young Alfred during the 1960s in London. Casting is not underway but fans can probably expect a much younger Alfred than they are used to seeing in television and/or film.

[quote]There will, however, be a Batman connection to Pennyworth. The series will follow Alfred after he's left the S.A.S.. The newly unemployed Alfred will go into business with Thomas Wayne, Bruce's father. The two will form a "secret company," which presumably provides the bulk of Pennyworth's adventures.

[quote]Heller will write the pilot and executive produce the series but he won't be the only Gotham alum on the series. Danny Cannon, who directed the pilot of Gotham and was an executive producer, will do the same for Pennyworth. Epix president, Michael Wright said of the series in a statement:

Interested?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 16, 2018 6:32 PM

Oh man if he were my butler the things I would have him do to me. Sean Pert wee is one sexy man

by Anonymousreply 78May 16, 2018 6:33 PM

Cameron Monaghn says that the show isn't allowed to call his character The Joker or allowed to give his character green hair.

by Anonymousreply 79May 17, 2018 1:39 AM

SEASON FINALE!!!

by Anonymousreply 80May 18, 2018 12:35 PM

So Lee and the Riddler's relationship is basically dead after they killed each other during their break-up in the Season Finale.

Penguin went back to save the Riddler despite the Riddler's betrayal of him with Lee. This proves that Oswald still loves Ed. This means that there's still hope for Oswald and Ed in Season 5. The writers have nothing to lose. The show is going to end anyways. They might as well end it with a bang.

by Anonymousreply 81May 19, 2018 1:51 AM

Next season will be a half-season that concentrates on transitioning Bruce into Batman. They'll be stepping away from Gordon as a central character.

by Anonymousreply 82May 19, 2018 3:53 AM

Or perhaps they’ll mix it up and have Bruce transition into Catwoman.

by Anonymousreply 83May 19, 2018 12:59 PM

I'm not surprised that the show is going to be cancelled after Season 5. The only audience members that are riveted by the show's mindless violence are straight, teenage boys with low IQ's and that's a small audience.

If the show had a unique voice and pushed boundaries, it would have greater longevity like shows such as "South Park", "Seinfeld" and "Will and Grace". Instead it has become another generic show, lost in the sea of generity with other generic, action shows that no one cares about.

The show pays too much attention to the criticism of social media, particulary to the attention of homophobic, straight fanboys, that it has become too generic and watered down.

Shows like South Park that don't care what its audience think, in fact, the creaters of South Park enjoy laughing at and ridiculing its own audience, show the test of time.

In fact, the creators of South Park, probably, introduced its gay characters like Tweek and Craig to ridicule its own homophobic audience. They know that for every homophobic audience member that they would lose, they would gain another audience from fangirls who ship gay characters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 19, 2018 9:24 PM

The prequel series @ R77 only works for me if Hot Daddy Alfred is on board, but he's not.

by Anonymousreply 85May 20, 2018 2:14 AM

Riddler/Penguin time in Season 5...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 20, 2018 4:42 AM

How utterly full of it is R84?

by Anonymousreply 87May 20, 2018 4:46 AM

R81 "I'll fix Penguin's boyfriend."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 20, 2018 4:58 AM

Where's Zsasz?!?

by Anonymousreply 89May 20, 2018 5:49 AM

It's really cocky for the cast, the writers and the creators of the show to assume that the show would automatically be renewed after they had pissed off the fangirls by ending the Riddler and Penguin romance in Season 4.

Robin expresses his shock about the possibility that the show could have been cancelled in the following clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 21, 2018 5:49 AM

If Ossie & Ed were supposed to be enemies, then why were they constantly eye fucking, touching, grabbing, pulling, stroking & having foreplay? I honest to God thought I was watching male gay porn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 21, 2018 6:21 AM

Tribute to Ed Nygma

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92May 25, 2018 1:43 AM

I like the chemistry between Ed and Barb eventhough it's platonic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 26, 2018 5:23 PM

At Heroes and Villains Fan Fest this weekend in London, Robin and Cory mentioned that they "both want a penguin and riddler spin off".

"Cory wants it to be like Odd Couple and robin wants them to be broadway producers and have a musical number"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94May 28, 2018 2:55 AM

^^^ Here's a better link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95May 28, 2018 4:18 AM

Robin told a fan at HVFF this weekend that they signed 7 year contracts at the beginning & he wants Gotham to go on & another network to pick it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96May 30, 2018 2:04 AM

Not gonna happen. They have a short season next year, and a plan to wrap up the story and lead Bruce into being Batman. The show is over after next year.

by Anonymousreply 97May 30, 2018 2:07 AM

I miss Nygmobblepot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 30, 2018 4:20 AM

Are they going to age Bruce?

by Anonymousreply 99May 30, 2018 4:23 AM

Drew Powell sent an inappropriate message to a fan. He also made an inappropriate comment about another fan. Maybe that's why the writers killed off his character, Butch, at the end of Season 4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 2, 2018 5:10 PM

R100 "He’s been exposed and knows what he did was disgusting since he’s deleting everything that talks about it and he won’t be addressing it any time soon so his friends, wife and kids don’t find out. Men are the worst."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 2, 2018 5:20 PM

"One of the protagonists of Gotham married and with children, actor Drew Powell, has had an unacceptable behavior with my friend and fan of the show. This should not be allowed! She reproached him for his attitude and he blocked her. Please, share!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 2, 2018 5:51 PM

R102 Maybe that's why female fans gravitate towards Cory and Robin. Their subconscious tell them that they would be safer hanging around them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 2, 2018 6:51 PM

A Spanish female fan tweeted the following about actor, Drew Powell, who plays Butch, at 7:08 AM - 2 Jun 2018, regarding her meeting with him at the Heroes and Villains Fan Fest convention in London, that had happened last weekend:

"He recognize me bc I was in Chicago too in October and he knew me bc I am spanish ans travelled to there to meet the cast. He had been reading all the messages I send him till then as a fan ans never answered me till now just to ask me for sexy pics"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 2, 2018 9:57 PM

Actually, R102 was tweeting about her friend, R104. It looks like the 2 incidents, R104 and his inappropriate behaviour to the woman in the photo at R100, were made public on social media after the death of Drew's character, Butch, was aired on TV. It looks like Drew's not coming back for Season 5.

by Anonymousreply 105June 2, 2018 11:02 PM

Actually, the incident, that happened to the woman in the photo at R100, occurred back in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 106June 2, 2018 11:34 PM

I would totally watch a Penguin & The Riddler Spin Off. Could be some "Pinky & The Brain" thing where they plan all these elaborate schemes to take over Gotham and they fail each time and then bicker at each other.

by Anonymousreply 107June 15, 2018 11:13 AM

Penguin wants a trophy husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 17, 2018 6:53 PM

Please save Gotham. I’ve some ideas for the Nygmobblepot storyline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 2, 2018 3:35 PM

Hey I'm Edward Nygma from Gotham and you're watching the Disney channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 7, 2018 8:51 PM

I don’t trust Robin when it comes to spoilers but he said Ed and Oswald will be on “amazing terms” in S5. We shall see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111July 15, 2018 2:09 AM

I find it hard to believe Poison Ivy is on the show - she didn't become Poison Ivy until well after Batman was Batman.

by Anonymousreply 112July 15, 2018 2:16 AM

Ed Nygma

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 15, 2018 3:00 AM

In Season 5, Oswald is going to have a dog and he names him Edward out of pettiness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 20, 2018 3:34 AM

What if...Oswald named the dog Edward bc he thought Hugo Strange failed to bring Ed back and he wanted to remember him by and not feel alone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115August 25, 2018 5:21 PM

Trailer for Cory's new movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 27, 2018 1:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!