Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Daryll Rowe deliberately affected 10 men with HIV by tampering with condoms.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 17, 2019 6:14 PM

Mentally ill. I always wonder if people like this can be identified after conversation? I wonder if, for example, the use of the internet for hookups vs. meeting people in a bar, might lead to hookups with people you'd otherwise identify as cuckoo if you'd met them in person.

I'm also curious how this was ever discovered? I bet he bragged about it after the deed was done.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2017 2:22 PM

Why do people do this?

I don't mean the cunt who infected people on purpose, I mean R1.

Why do people automatically categorize others who do really awful things, intentionally, as mentally ill?

There aren't enough legitimately mentally ill people in the world to pull of all the shitty things that are being done. MOST of the human on human atrocities being perpetrated are done so by technically sane people.

THEYRE JUST COMPLETE ASSHOLES.

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2017 2:32 PM

He's a cutie pie! And if gays have taught us one thing, it's that having sex with a hot guy is totally worth getting HIV.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2017 2:33 PM

Evil face.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2017 2:34 PM

INfected, OP. Yes, he AFfected them, but only because he INfected them, dear.

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2017 2:36 PM

I agree R2. I'm sick of people assigning excuses and get out of jail free cards to assholes that do heinous things. Honestly people like Rowe have no chance of redemption and really just need to stand in front of a firing squad. Most deranged people simply cannot be redeemed or rehabilitated.

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2017 2:38 PM

Yes I know r5, meant to type infected, but once you submit a post there is no changing it.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2017 2:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2017 2:40 PM

His body looks awful. Does he workout at all?

And it's sad to hear about the whole HIV/condom thing.

by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2017 2:45 PM

[quote]His body looks awful.

Insert Lucille Bluth's eyeroll gif.

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2017 2:50 PM

Holy bodily fluids Batman!

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2017 2:51 PM

I agree with R1 that internet hookups don't allow you to weed out the red flags that you'd see from across the room at a bar.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2017 2:54 PM

R2 is mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2017 2:57 PM

This guy is a "Typhoid Mary"

Perhaps the only answer is exclusion from society.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2017 3:04 PM

If he were black, the comments would be about his race, but whites get the "mentally ill" get out of jail free card. Cute.

by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2017 3:07 PM

Oh good - my carte blanche arrived sooner than expected.

Thanks R13, I'll start with you first.

With some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2017 3:07 PM

So he would cum in a condom and then wait for the cum to leak out in his partners?

Sick

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2017 3:07 PM

Yet ANOTHER reason to be on PrEP

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2017 3:07 PM

So cute. That's what make this even worse. He can have as much sex as he wants with the cutest guys.

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2017 3:08 PM

r3 You're as sick as he is for posting that comment.

r19 It's unfortunate you didn't get to hook-up with him.

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2017 3:10 PM

R18, or don't fuck strangers. Foreign concept, I know.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2017 3:11 PM

R20, does your sarcasmometer need new batteries? Or is English your second (or third) language?

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2017 3:21 PM

Gee, R2, overreact, much? And you're calling someone else "an asshole"?

by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2017 3:32 PM

R15 is right! If this evil asshole were black every comment would be about race and ugly stereotypes generalizing all blacks. But because he's white, people want to pull the mentally ill card. Fuck that. This asshole knew exactly what he was doing and he was calculating at the same time. Logistically he is very sane. So the queens pulling that mentally ill bull shit can stop. Because people like me and R15 can see straight through the BS! Always trying to make excuses for any "good looking white guy" I can see straight through it all.

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2017 3:35 PM

[quote]f this evil asshole were black every comment would be about race and ugly stereotypes generalizing all blacks.

It could be worse. If he happened to be arab, this thread would turn into nothing but a breitbart circle jerk party of their "sick burns" about muslims.

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2017 3:39 PM

Not knowing his history, if this guy asked to meet you on Grindr, would you say no?

by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2017 3:40 PM

The screechers will inject race into anything

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2017 3:51 PM

Kill yourself r27, bring holiday cheer a little earlier this year!

How awful that he would deliberately infect people!! And no one had any reason to suspect him since they were using condoms!!!

Another reason to bring back torture to the judicial system.

by Anonymousreply 28September 19, 2017 4:08 PM

R28 is a real human rights nut

by Anonymousreply 29September 19, 2017 4:24 PM

This happened to someone I know. The man who did it had been travelling around Europe serially infecting people. I met him. Charming.

Almost destroyed the bloke I know. Apart from the physical health complications he was mentally devastated as well.

Yes, the mentally ill excuse is thrown around too easily these days. Good be a psychopath. Or could just be a complete shit.

He should have his dick chopped off. Without anaesthetic.

by Anonymousreply 30September 19, 2017 4:37 PM

The undiagnosed mentally ill always screech about mental illness being identified.

They also watch too many dick wolf marathons on basic cable which leads them to believe a diagnosis of mental illness is a blank check to get away with criminal activity...

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2017 4:43 PM

[quote] The man who did it had been travelling around Europe serially infecting people. I met him. Charming.

We've all met him here - it's Erna. Just without 'charming.'

by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2017 4:46 PM

I agree with R30 his Dick needs to be removed ASAP!

by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2017 5:03 PM

Shoo tranny

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2017 5:06 PM

The whole world is geared toward giving good looking people so many advantages and this good looking guy shits on everyone else. Typical

by Anonymousreply 35September 19, 2017 6:30 PM

Maybe they had it coming

by Anonymousreply 36September 19, 2017 6:31 PM

In NYC in the 00's, there was a NYU AIDS Researcher who infected tons of guys. He promised guys he was negative and then infected him.

I know one of them. Very nice guy who was only pissed off about one thing is life--the guy who lied to him and infected him. Sure, he allowed sex without a condom, but things happen in the heat of passion.

by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2017 6:32 PM

To be brutally honest I don't have much sympathy if they got it barebacking r37.

Someone telling you are negative is meaningless. That is HOW HIV is transmitted, people who don't know they are positive passing on the virus. If you know you are positive and take your meds you aren't going to pass it on.

But in this case, poking holes in condoms, man my heart goes out to the victims.

by Anonymousreply 38September 19, 2017 7:04 PM

I know my partner and I are neg, we get tested regularly and only play as a couple when we play with others, which isnt very often anymore as we're approaching eldgergay status. I had a phase a couple years ago where I would get off to the idea of him cumming inside another guy, but he's VERY safe so that was never gonna happen. I tampered with his condoms (he wears Magnums) in hopes it would tear while fucking some guy. Happened once but he immediately pulled out and put a new one back on. That was that.

by Anonymousreply 39September 19, 2017 7:13 PM

Here he is in motion, talking about how healthy his lifestyle is. He looks better in the pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2017 7:18 PM

[quote]I tampered with his condoms (he wears Magnums) in hopes it would tear while fucking some guy

God, I hope you are trolling (the random magnum detail makes it seem likely), if not you are a fucking AWFUL human being. Trying to put your partner in danger against his will so he might contract an incurable disease? Die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2017 7:20 PM

and he's not in jail for attempted murder? I really tire of the world sometimes. This is just sick.

by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2017 7:21 PM

[quote] I tampered with his condoms (he wears Magnums) in hopes it would tear while fucking some guy.

Because then you wouldn't have to worry about the $14K debt you got him into?

by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2017 7:27 PM

He is really hot and sexy in that video.

I think the lesson here is that if any of the guys he had sex with had been on Prep then they would still be neg today.

by Anonymousreply 44September 19, 2017 7:27 PM

R39, what the fuck?? That is NOT okay.

by Anonymousreply 45September 19, 2017 7:31 PM

Hot and sexy? Really?

by Anonymousreply 46September 19, 2017 7:31 PM

Lighten up, this was a short film I saw in a gay film festival a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 47September 19, 2017 7:38 PM

R44 got issues

by Anonymousreply 48September 19, 2017 7:38 PM

R39 sounds like an assholes!

by Anonymousreply 49September 19, 2017 7:40 PM

R39 works for big condom!

by Anonymousreply 50September 19, 2017 7:42 PM

Seems like a story with a lot of holes.

by Anonymousreply 51September 19, 2017 7:57 PM

Fuck, he's cute in that video at R40.

Sweet-faced, soft-spoken, floppy-haired vegan sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 52September 19, 2017 7:59 PM

Do I have to read the whole thread? He is accused at this point. Doesn't seem like the type to have this strange fetish.

Also, its not that easy to infect so many people with HIV. Which is not that easy to transmit.

It's pretty difficult to prove the source of an HIV infection.

Mind, you, only the courts will be able to investigate this and "prove" anything.

Maybe he is a sociopath but appearances suggest otherwise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 19, 2017 8:04 PM

I wonder what tampers with condoms means.

by Anonymousreply 54September 19, 2017 8:05 PM

[quote]Doesn't seem like the type to have this strange fetish.

Based on WHAT?! Because you find him cute.

You have to be kidding me.

by Anonymousreply 55September 19, 2017 8:05 PM

No I watched the video. As I said, sure he could be a sociopath but I would bet otherwise. Sounds like a witch hunt to me. But whatever.

by Anonymousreply 56September 19, 2017 8:07 PM

Verificatia of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 57September 19, 2017 8:11 PM

R56 is a condom tamperer!

by Anonymousreply 58September 19, 2017 8:17 PM

what tampering with condoms means?

by Anonymousreply 59September 19, 2017 8:18 PM

Daddy good!

Sleepy now...

by Anonymousreply 60September 19, 2017 8:20 PM

Your sweet little angel also tried to run from the law and it took a 5 week manhunt to capture him so he could stand trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 19, 2017 8:20 PM

Sounds like a real human rights nut

by Anonymousreply 62September 19, 2017 8:24 PM

R60 I'm not a native English speaker

by Anonymousreply 63September 19, 2017 8:25 PM

Well, at least he won't get raped in prison.

by Anonymousreply 64September 19, 2017 8:28 PM

Stay in school and call back at a more appropriate moment.

by Anonymousreply 65September 19, 2017 8:29 PM

The core definition of psychopath and sociopath and narcissist = being an irredeemable asshole to a degree that is truly jawdropping. It is a mental disorder that persists of being an off the charts asshole. It does not mean you are not guilty of the crimes you permit.

Just to clear that up.

Btw. all the lone wolf muslim terrorists are also mentally ill, maybe even beyond just having a personality disorder, but probably a personality disorder as well.

by Anonymousreply 66September 19, 2017 8:29 PM

he should be held legally accountable what a sociopath

by Anonymousreply 67September 19, 2017 8:29 PM

Had to be a hairdresser on top of all that.

Couldn't have been a lawyer or a bus driver or a postman...

Scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 68September 19, 2017 8:39 PM

At least he doesn't sell flowers in a supermarket.

by Anonymousreply 69September 19, 2017 8:47 PM

LOL. R69

Not on here much, but I happen to have just read the thread you're referencing and I laughed. Well done.

by Anonymousreply 70September 19, 2017 8:56 PM

flowers in supermarket thread link, please

by Anonymousreply 71September 19, 2017 9:01 PM

Sick and a bad human being . There are those out there still. We always try to say they are mentally ill or something in their childhood made them do it . I've now sadly resorted to the fact that there is indeed evil in this world . Narcissists who take pleasure in other' s suffering . This would have been murder several years ago ( pre cocktails and PrEP and I see no difference between him and Ted Bundy or poisoners , or those angels of death who kill people in hospitals . It's all intentional . He may be mentally ill but plenty of mentally ill individuals would never do this . Lock this attractive a-hole up and throw away the key !

by Anonymousreply 72September 19, 2017 9:08 PM

It's fascinating that he's all "my body is a temple" in that coconut oil video. Do any of you know him? Any idea how long he's been poz? The fact that he did a runner doesn't inspire confidence in his innocence. What's the precedent in Britain re sentencing for this specific crime? I only recall hearing about such a crime occuring in America.

by Anonymousreply 73September 19, 2017 9:17 PM

How fucked up. Now you have to become a CSI expert and check your used condoms for holes and tears and maybe get the morning after STD pill? Is sex even fun anymore? I swear assholes like him should get the death penalty for making people more paranoid about their tricks. I mean nowdays you can count your blessing if you are not murdered or bashed, all of your organs are still in your body, not being robbed, not getting blackmailed, or you get a towel at your trick's place!

by Anonymousreply 74September 19, 2017 9:41 PM

I wonder if they tested his viral load upon arrest. I wonder if he was even on meds (coconut oil will take care of me!), mostly likely not compliant.

by Anonymousreply 75September 19, 2017 9:47 PM

I do wonder how he was able to infect 10 people. He must not be on meds, which betrays being a young person who should want to live. He must have purposely gone off the meds to make himself contagious or maybe he's the type that got his results and immediately went out for "revenge". The fact that he infected 10 people probably means that he fucked dozens more than that.

by Anonymousreply 76September 19, 2017 9:47 PM

Based on his Twitter account, he is oddly obsessed with getting close to B-C listers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 19, 2017 9:55 PM

Doesn't look like he had many friends.

by Anonymousreply 78September 19, 2017 9:59 PM

[quote]Do any of you know him?

Yes, the fucking loser at R53 / R56 clearly knows and is defending him. Probably a fellow psycho and "gift-giver" [gift=HIV, according to some freaks].

by Anonymousreply 79September 19, 2017 10:55 PM

R59, "tampering with condoms" means he did something to the condom so that it would leak.

He may have used a pin to poke holes in it while it was still in the wrapper.

Or he might have deliberately tore it while he was putting it on or in the middle of sex, and his partners either didn't notice at all, or they didn't until it was too late and he'd already cum inside them.

by Anonymousreply 80September 19, 2017 10:58 PM

Wouldn't 'affected ten men with hiv' suggest he did a drag show portraying 10 pos men?

by Anonymousreply 81September 19, 2017 11:10 PM

People are scary

by Anonymousreply 82September 19, 2017 11:29 PM

I will repeat the advice I got (from a TV commentator who was working at UCLA on the disease) that spared me the plague when it first reared its ugly head. Apparently it still applies:

"If you are HIV negative, guard your status like your life depends on it."

Simple but true. You don't have to be a monk, just don't let your HIV guard down for a fucking second, even/especially when being pressured. Not worth it and I truly believe I am alive because of it.

by Anonymousreply 83September 19, 2017 11:39 PM

Don't let your HIV guard down for a fucking second? Could you elaborate on how that works in practice?

by Anonymousreply 84September 19, 2017 11:46 PM

R84:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85September 19, 2017 11:49 PM

In what bizarre world is this AIDS Infected fag cute?

More evidence of how disgusting gays men are.

Very happy to be a bi woman who doesnt have to deal with you creeps.

by Anonymousreply 86September 19, 2017 11:53 PM

Shoo hag

by Anonymousreply 87September 19, 2017 11:55 PM

Stomp his dick in the dirt.

by Anonymousreply 88September 19, 2017 11:55 PM

Don't be silly. He's not a head turner but if you can't see that he falls into the conventionally attractive category, the good side of average, you're a liar.

by Anonymousreply 89September 20, 2017 12:05 AM

AWG.

by Anonymousreply 90September 20, 2017 12:09 AM

Did he inject to affect, and did he inspect, and did it infect.

Reflect on your illiteracy, OP. That is more outrageous than one more murderous bug sharer.

by Anonymousreply 91September 20, 2017 12:16 AM

He must have met them on the internet as his voice is a bit of a giveaway that he's either bottom or has been in the past and therefore high risk.

by Anonymousreply 92September 20, 2017 12:32 AM

R43, Priceless cross-threading!

If the Brit really did that, just cut off his balls.

by Anonymousreply 93September 20, 2017 1:12 AM

Sorry I don't find him attractive at all. Sad for anyone desperate enough to hook up this loser.

by Anonymousreply 94September 20, 2017 1:41 AM

R84, no "Just this one time, it'll be okay." No getting so drunk that one has no control over what is happening. Absolutely no "I don't care." No "You are so beautiful, I'm so in love, I would die for you." Lots of imagination and role-playing or whatever else keeps it interesting but no goddam barebacking sex. Didn't enough men die when we had less imagination so you wouldn't have to?

If it sounds silly, maybe you just need to bury a few close friends and see if it doesn't affect your sex drive. It becomes easier to adjust once that happens.

by Anonymousreply 95September 20, 2017 1:45 AM

"Honestly people like Rowe have no chance of redemption and really just need to stand in front of a firing squad."

I don't think pro death penalty right wing nuts have any chance at redemption, either, but I'm not going to execute them.

by Anonymousreply 96September 20, 2017 1:45 AM

( One more thing: trust me, the Rowes have been out there all along, sad to say. I sidestepped a few bombs along the way, only to read their obituaries months later. Again, treat that HIV negative status as a gift and don't fuck with it. Not a lay in the world worth dying over).

by Anonymousreply 97September 20, 2017 1:47 AM

Meant to say "less information" in R96, not "less imagination". Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 98September 20, 2017 1:49 AM

R95 Did you read the tampering with condoms bit?

by Anonymousreply 99September 20, 2017 1:55 AM

Fortunately, that is a relatively rare risk. Not barebacking is safer than barebacking is what it comes down to.

by Anonymousreply 100September 20, 2017 2:32 AM

Those poor guys. They did everything to keep themselves safe from HIV and then happen to meet this creep.

I wonder how the police figured out he did this on purpose. Do they have the condoms? Did he reveal it to his friends?

by Anonymousreply 101September 20, 2017 3:00 AM

Yes, it was a remarkably vile thing that he did. I suspect he suffered some terrible abuse growing up. Not that it excuses anything.

by Anonymousreply 102September 20, 2017 3:05 AM

I want him in me deeply!

by Anonymousreply 103September 20, 2017 3:05 AM

So he can share his clap and syph with you?

by Anonymousreply 104September 20, 2017 3:11 AM

Maybe he was on an online forum, a la RSJ and his smegma fetish.

by Anonymousreply 105September 20, 2017 3:14 AM

RSJ?

by Anonymousreply 106September 20, 2017 3:21 AM

He is very handsome, despite the evil face.

His body is perfectly fine. he's no porn star, but with a face like that his bod is perfectly good enough to get him all the sex he wants (particularly in the UK).

by Anonymousreply 107September 20, 2017 3:23 AM

What is particularly evil is he specially looked for people who were negative. It's not like he went on bareback sites.

by Anonymousreply 108September 20, 2017 3:30 AM

I guess he's "presumed innocent until judged guilty," but it don't look good.

by Anonymousreply 109September 20, 2017 3:40 AM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 110September 20, 2017 4:05 AM

R83, it's why I am negative as well. People are not to be trusted. I have a great sex life, but then I've never gotten off on random bathroom and bar hook-ups.

by Anonymousreply 111September 20, 2017 5:08 AM

I agree that he's average looking. I can see average looking people thinking he is hot, but he's the type that I can take or leave. The biggest issue I run into as a total top, is dealing with total bottoms. They are a tragic lot.

by Anonymousreply 112September 20, 2017 5:13 AM

Stop making excuses for him because he is an AWG.

Are we really all this shallow?

by Anonymousreply 113September 20, 2017 5:29 AM

I agree with those who said protect yourself like your life depends on it.

Last year I had sex with a friend whom I trusted. He said he's negative. He put his dick inside of me for a brief time, but I quickly made him use a condom. Luckily I am a hypochondriac and went on PEP the next morning and made him get tested. Turns out he was positive and didn't know it. Good chance he would've infected me if I didn't go on PEP.

It was a horrible 3 months thinking o seroconvetyed, but forthately for me, it turned out well. I feel terrible for my friend, but he's doing well now.

Don't bareback. If you do and you're not on PrEP, go on PEP immediately! It can save your life.

by Anonymousreply 114September 20, 2017 5:43 AM

R114, how easy was it to convince the ER to give you PEP?

by Anonymousreply 115September 20, 2017 5:54 AM

R113, I don't think anyone is making excuses for him. That's the "Would You Rim Hot Paul Ryan" thread that you're thinking of.

by Anonymousreply 116September 20, 2017 7:12 AM

You guys also consider Paul Ryan hot? Christ.

by Anonymousreply 117September 20, 2017 8:06 AM

Omg r92!

Tell us how you see them r112...

To even want to do what he did is demented but to actually do it is just unfathomably evil and fucked up...

by Anonymousreply 118September 20, 2017 9:01 AM

[quote]Doesn't seem like the type to have this strange fetish. Maybe he is a sociopath but appearances suggest otherwise.

So only unattractive people have strange fetishes and suffer from personality disorders?

Okay, it’s time for your nap, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 119September 20, 2017 9:36 AM

[quote]I agree that he's average looking. I can see average looking people thinking he is hot, but he's the type that I can take or leave. The biggest issue I run into as a total top, is dealing with total bottoms. They are a tragic lot.

LOL. This has to be a parody of typical DL posts because I just can’t believe someone legitimately thinks this way. Good one.

by Anonymousreply 120September 20, 2017 9:45 AM

That is my post, r120. Thinks what way? I'm sorry if it's difficult to believe that an average white guy isn't drool worthy for every guy. Your standard is not my standard. I am Hispanic and my type varies. He is regular to me, not ugly, just regular. As far as the top/bottom comment, it's true. While I don't agree, one might say that I'm plagued with issues because I am not vers. I do believe that total bottoms have self esteem issues and tend to be a little wacky.

by Anonymousreply 121September 20, 2017 11:31 AM

R115,

It's easy to get PEP. you can call your pcp or go to the ER and explain that you had unprotected sex and they will give it to you. If you're in NYC, I think you can even call 311 and they will call you in a 5 day supply and give you a follow-up appointment for testing and to get the rest of your meds. One thing to keep in mind is that every hour counts, and you should start asap after exposure- definitely within 12 hours. It's much less effective after 48 hours and not useful at all after 72 hours. My insurance company tired telling me that I had to have it mail ordered! I was on the phone fighting with my insurance for over an hour in the pharmacy before they would dispense it. It's unbelievable that the insurance company - having no medical knowledge- has so much control over your health!

The doctors should try to get you to start PrEP because needing pep puts you in a "high risk" category. I decided against PrEP because that was the only time I had sex without a condom ever and I knew I would make that mistake again.

I really feel that the medications saved me from becoming infected.

by Anonymousreply 122September 20, 2017 12:48 PM

[quote]It's fascinating that he's all "my body is a temple" in that coconut oil video. Do any of you know him? Any idea how long he's been poz? The fact that he did a runner doesn't inspire confidence in his innocence. What's the precedent in Britain re sentencing for this specific crime? I only recall hearing about such a crime occuring in America.

There was a case in Germany where a woman who was a part of a pop band knowingly infected an ex boyfriend. She ended up in trouble with law. She was convicted of causing bodily harm. She received a suspended two year sentence and had to 300 hours of community service.

by Anonymousreply 123September 20, 2017 1:10 PM

Thanks, r122. We can never be too careful, but I was mainly curious because as far as gay men go I'm not in the higher risk category (not receiving partner). I am all about condom use and a little wary of PREP. I just don't feel comfortable taking a daily medication as an otherwise healthy adult. I have read about emergency rooms being reluctant to give out PEP or having low supplies so I wanted to know about your experience. Funny that your own insurance company was the one willing to roll the dice with your life. Your story gives me anxiety. I'm glad that you had the intuition to protect yourself.

by Anonymousreply 124September 20, 2017 1:29 PM

[quote]You guys also consider Paul Ryan hot? Christ.

Paul Ryan, Joran van der Sloot, hell there's been more than one thread started recently about Martin fucking Shkreli.

by Anonymousreply 125September 20, 2017 2:32 PM

This is why I sero-sort my partners.

by Anonymousreply 126September 20, 2017 3:59 PM

I'm happy R114 dodged a bullet and am even more happy that he acknowledges he dodged a bullet. I had a friend who wasn't so lucky, a few seconds of intercourse that ultimately killed him (suicide before he could get sick, granted).

I also had two good friends who bedded me in a fun little three-way when I was drinking heavily (my part of it since I need to be accountable) -- and failed to tell me one of them was long time positive. On the day I got my HIV test back negative so it had been discussed. It still felt like a betrayal since we were so close but, thankfully, by then anything resembling fucking had been taken off the table so there wasn't much unsafe (oral was still controversial but I guess maybe not anymore).

Still, the lesson was thank God I didn't let my guard down even with good friends. Just be careful. I had a nice boyfriend in NYC who once wanted me to go ahead and fuck him without a condom because he felt I was negative and I told him he was right but no way we were going to do that and I wanted him to stop thinking like that. Trust in other areas of life but trust no one when it comes to this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 127September 20, 2017 4:09 PM

R126,

Sero-sort all you like , but many people don't know their status. My friend thought he was negative and only was diagnosed after I requested he get tested (his last test was apparently 5 months prior).

When I was around 18, my gay pcp gave me great advice. "If someone is willing to do something sexually with you, he already did it with someone else"... meaning if he's willing to forget the condom this time, he probably fucked bare before.

by Anonymousreply 128September 20, 2017 4:48 PM

Daryll Rowe is guilty of all these accusations. Any bottom is "high risk" duh. Never have sex because the world if filled with Daryll Rowes. Daryll Rowe purposefully sought out virgins who did socially redeeming work. Daryll Rowe has the ultra highly infectious kind of AIDS that slutty bottoms get and he has a viral load that rivals the radiation at Fukushima. He gave HIV to his family as well, sharing razors and what not. He infected infants. He's vegan but didn't want the dead babies to go to waste so he skinned them and made moccasins. He's on the payroll of Big Pharm, that Daryll Rowe. Why bother with a trial he's HIV+ and obviously guilty of being the second coming of Typhoid Mary.

by Anonymousreply 129September 20, 2017 9:26 PM

Gay men sexual problems

by Anonymousreply 130September 20, 2017 10:11 PM

That is great advice.

I've lived through the 80s, so have some perspective on this, and understand about young hormones. That said, I'm really fucking fed up with hearing about people who HAVE all the info, still acting like morons and jeopardizing their lives, for a few moments of raw sensation. THERE IS NO EXCUSE.

by Anonymousreply 131September 20, 2017 10:11 PM

He looks like he SWEATS a lot and bathes less than once a day....I pass

by Anonymousreply 132September 20, 2017 10:16 PM

If you want to remain negative, you have to assume everyone you have sex with is positive. Even hot guys, even nice guys. Even young guys, even "straight" guys. Everybody. It's that simple.

For me, the biggest turn off became guys who volunteered their HIV status. I never care what they have to say about it, because I know people lie, can be mistaken, or be in denial. What they have to say about it is completely unreliable.

by Anonymousreply 133September 20, 2017 10:17 PM

I hate coconut. That video makes him sound unnaturally fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 134September 20, 2017 10:20 PM

I think he sounds naturally fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 135September 20, 2017 10:21 PM

[quote]I think the lesson here is that if any of the guys he had sex with had been on Prep then they would still be neg today.

Wrong. The lesson here is for people to trust absolutely nobody because there are too many sick fucks out there.

by Anonymousreply 136September 23, 2017 12:49 AM

Hurt people hurt people. Feel horrible for the hookups.

by Anonymousreply 137September 23, 2017 12:59 AM

Another reason to get on PreP

by Anonymousreply 138September 23, 2017 1:12 AM

This is why I don't do anal!

by Anonymousreply 139September 23, 2017 2:11 AM

[quote]During the interview, the man said: “I remember not really enjoying it. There were moments when I was like, I want to get up and go. “Afterwards I went to the toilet and the condom was on the sink and I noticed that it… was completely broken. Like the whole top of it was off.” A series of text messages read to the court, the university student repeatedly asked Mr Rowe whether he had HIV. In response Mr Rowe is alleged to have said: “Yes, I’m riddled by the way”. Later, Mr Rowe branded the man a “paranoid, overdramatic fool”, before saying he would be blocking the number, the court heard.

[quote]n his taped police interview, the complainant said: “He asked for sex and I gave him oral sex. He asked for more and I said no, and he started to get angry. “He wasn’t threatening to punch me, he wasn’t huffing and puffing, but he was saying: ‘You need to if we’re going to be together, I need someone who’s spontaneous.’ “I was saying: ‘I don’t really want to do it. It’s horrible to do it in a car in the middle of nowhere.’ I was getting angry. It was horrible really – I just felt like I had to do it.” He later agreed to unprotected anal sex, but the two men stopped when a cyclist rode past the car. When the complainant refused to continue, Rowe told him: “You’ve wasted my evening, I can’t believe this. You’re wasting my time.” Rowe refused to get out of the car when the complainant drove him home, and instead tried to bully him into having sex behind some bins, the court heard. The man got away by promising to meet Rowe a few days later but thought he was going to be attacked. Rowe also taunted the men following their hook-ups. One received a text that said, “Maybe you have the fever. I came inside you and I have HIV LOL. Oops!” He received another text later that said “You’ve got an ugly weird face.” Rowe also followed up with the men, sending them texts asking if they were infected yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 27, 2017 1:51 PM

Wow! It was already pod scum low, but it has burrowed beneath the surface now. He is a real piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 141October 27, 2017 3:58 PM

But he's HAWT. You can't get HIV from HAWT people. DL told me so!

by Anonymousreply 142October 27, 2017 4:02 PM

The BBC have done a piece on the case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 17, 2019 5:55 PM

How do you prove guilt, when they're all on sex apps constantly hooking-up and fucking and sucking strangers? That's like trying to tag who you think in your office building gave you the flu.

by Anonymousreply 144March 17, 2019 5:59 PM

The DLer type he shacked up with while evading capture found a pack of condoms, with each condom packet pre cut, so that the tip of the condom was breached. Pretty damning evidence, no? Not to mention the chiding texts, taunting them with his HIV status and what he'd done to the condoms.

by Anonymousreply 145March 17, 2019 6:03 PM

I'm sure this sort of thing happens daily in California. It's legally authorized so doesn't warrant media coverage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 17, 2019 6:02 PM

She’s a top?

by Anonymousreply 147March 17, 2019 6:04 PM

[Quote] She’s a top?

Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 148March 17, 2019 6:12 PM

Video excerpt from the BBC doc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 17, 2019 6:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!