Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Angelina Jolie daughters are now both dressing like boys!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 7, 2018 1:18 PM

All the hysterical frauen who come here to be scandalized that a girl is "dressing like a boy" (or vice versa) need to fuck right off.

What a pile of conservative crap that is. You sound like grandparents from the 1970s who are wringing their hands over Lou Reed and David Bowie. ENOUGH.

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2017 5:42 AM

[quote]Angelina Jolie daughters are dressing in clothing in which they feel comfortable!

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2017 5:42 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2017 5:43 AM

Who is the 30 something asian man with the receding hairline?

by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2017 5:52 AM

Shiloh looks like a little butch version of Kate McKinnon.

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2017 5:53 AM

Ah ok the Fail page finally loaded. Its the author.

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2017 5:55 AM

Zahara is growing up to be very beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2017 5:55 AM

R1 is right.

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2017 5:58 AM

Speaking of FAIL R6, [bold]i t ' s[/bold] the author.

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2017 5:59 AM

R1 is obviously the hysterical one. No one even posted anything yet, troll.

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2017 6:05 AM

R2- the kid doesn't exactly look comfortable, now does she?

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2017 6:06 AM

R3 Lol remember when she first got with Brad and people were going on about how their bio kids were going to be specimens of perfect beauty? Although Shiloh would be a very cute little girl if she actually dressed like one.

I agree though, homely and extremely creepy-looking bunch (does Angie ever wear anything besides black?). I don't know if she's just squinting in the sunlight or scowling from being tired but the girl twin looks absolutely miserable, near tears even.

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2017 6:08 AM

So kind of her to put all her kids on display, so all the bitches of the Internet can rip their outfits and looks apart!

Great parenting there.

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2017 6:15 AM

Yeah, okay, OP's obsession with celebrity celebrity is beyond creepy. Automatic F&F from now on.

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2017 6:22 AM

Knox has a very cute face. It's funny how he looks more like Michael Pitt than Brad Pitt. He seems more relaxed in the spotlight than his sister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2017 6:28 AM

She claims that Shiloh has insisted on dressing as a boy since she was small. But even in baby pics, they put her in boys' outfits. I don't have children, but one thing I know is that children have no idea what is good for them. They'd eat candy and pastry for every meal, if they were given free choice. I can't help wondering if Ange feels threatened by having other females around. The adopted daughter is certainly no threat. She looks half bald.

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2017 7:15 AM

R1 and R2 Not hysterical frauen but people who know the parents are screwed up to begin with and that we are now in the age of extreme trans-trending.

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2017 7:35 AM

Knox is giving me Barron vibes tbh.

by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2017 8:46 AM

Her bio kids are creepy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2017 10:26 AM

She's like one of those Grimm's fairytale mothers - cull the little girls so no-one can surpass her beauty. Except in their case she has been intent on masculinizing them from birth instead.

by Anonymousreply 20September 12, 2017 10:35 AM

Zahara's hairline is creeping ever higher.

by Anonymousreply 21September 12, 2017 11:32 AM

Why is Zahara wearing makeup. My goodness why is this weird woman sexualizing her beautiful black adopted daughter. Is she selling her now to the highest bidder. She is still a child and should be makeup free.

by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2017 11:38 AM

Thank God for Z. Maybe she'll end up with one daughter at least.

by Anonymousreply 23September 12, 2017 11:43 AM

Who gives a fuck how they dress? That's utterly inconsequential. Whereas, instead of being in school, these kids are dragged everywhere now to act as a protective barrier for their PR-desperate mother, and there is the real potential for lasting harm.

by Anonymousreply 24September 12, 2017 11:44 AM

r20 nailed it. I can't believe Brad managed to escape this house horrors only to want back in.

by Anonymousreply 25September 12, 2017 11:52 AM

Angelinas smug face peering out through that weirdness needs to be punched.

by Anonymousreply 26September 12, 2017 12:03 PM

Knox definitely has that Voight look about him.

by Anonymousreply 27September 12, 2017 12:54 PM

I notice those two oldest Asian thugs always manage to somehow join at Angelina's hip.

by Anonymousreply 28September 12, 2017 12:57 PM

Asians are a very cruel race.

by Anonymousreply 29September 12, 2017 12:58 PM

I think Zahara is pretty however Angelina should hire someone to teach them how to properly take care of Zahara's natural hair.

Of all the kids Shiloh looks the most like Brad and Knox looks very much like Jon Voight imo.

by Anonymousreply 30September 12, 2017 2:22 PM

The comments in this thread directed at children are disgusting -- even by DL standards.

by Anonymousreply 31September 12, 2017 3:23 PM

You know what's even more disgusting? Using your kids nonstop as a PR tool.

by Anonymousreply 32September 12, 2017 3:35 PM

It still bothers me less than the idea of that Anistakassis woman reproducing at all.

by Anonymousreply 33September 12, 2017 3:46 PM

Vivienne has always had a strong resemblance to Tweety Bird.

by Anonymousreply 34September 12, 2017 3:47 PM

R34: When I was a kid, my peers used to believe Tweety was a girl because he had eyelashes. They also thought that about Piglet (of the Hundred Acre Wood) because of his pink leotard even though he has no eyelashes.

by Anonymousreply 35September 12, 2017 3:49 PM

I wonder if little Zahara allows Angelina to touch her hair.

by Anonymousreply 36September 12, 2017 3:52 PM

Maddox is just butt ugly isn't he? That head is like a bull mastiff. Zee is very pretty, and her hairline is pretty typical. Think Iman...gorgeous but a forehead like a light bulb.

by Anonymousreply 37September 12, 2017 4:03 PM

I never gave it a thought but in that picture the little girls look uncomfortable. In a household with no rules, no parenting going on and no boundaries are those kids trying to look unfeminine to avoid the attentions of their older "brothers"?

by Anonymousreply 38September 12, 2017 4:08 PM

Why is Pitt never seen with the kids?

Is he the parent who's protecting their privacy, or has he given up on the mess he and Angie made? He can have more kids with the next wife, after all.

by Anonymousreply 39September 12, 2017 4:44 PM

What a frightening peek into R38's diseased "mind."

by Anonymousreply 40September 12, 2017 4:52 PM

R38

Um... As mentioned before, Shiloh has been dressed in boy's clothing literally since birth.

There was a discussion on another thread about how Angelina creepily cultivates identities/personas for her kids since birth (think Maddox and the mohawks). Since they've never known anything else, the kids just follow through with it when they're older. I mean, do you seriously think it's a coincidence how BOTH the two bio girls ended up tomboys while only the adopted black daughter became a girly-girl?

by Anonymousreply 41September 12, 2017 5:56 PM

this mentally ill whore would do a good thing for her kids(and the ones she bough) if she dropped already

maybe the cancer is gonna make it's way back?

by Anonymousreply 42September 12, 2017 6:10 PM

The little Asian girl on the far right at R3 is BEAUTIFUL, maybe St. Angie can adopt her next!

by Anonymousreply 43September 12, 2017 6:24 PM

Her biological kids all look gay. Or at least they are dressed that way. The boy is better dressed then the girls. I disagree about Z's forehead. It is going farther back as she gets older. Pretty soon it will be behind her head. Not like Iman at all. I wonder if they are doing something to her hair because they don't know how to comb and style black hair. You have to be really careful with the front hair on some black women. It will break or pull and not grow out again.

by Anonymousreply 44September 12, 2017 6:47 PM

i accidentally 'flamed & freaked' reply 19. sorry, just wanted to know what it was. i have sorted it out now.

by Anonymousreply 45September 12, 2017 7:56 PM

How do you see if someone flamed&freaked your reply?

by Anonymousreply 46September 12, 2017 10:11 PM

There sure are a lot of experts on raising children on a gay gossip site. Funny how that works.

by Anonymousreply 47September 12, 2017 10:51 PM

Certainly an odd looking bunch.

by Anonymousreply 48September 13, 2017 12:12 AM

There are a lot of gay people with children and/or nieces & nephews r47. Funny how that works.

by Anonymousreply 49September 13, 2017 12:15 AM

Shall we start a Minoxodil Go Fund Me Page for the balding ones. It looks like half of them are balding.

I'll add a link for the fund drive shortly.

We've got THIS!

by Anonymousreply 50September 13, 2017 12:21 AM

[quote]Her bio kids are creepy as fuck

Lol, they are. That Knox kid always looks like he's taking pleasure in smelling his own farts. He always has such a weird smug look on his face. The twin girl looks like she was dropped on her head at some point. When she was younger people thought she had downs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51September 13, 2017 12:27 AM

I guess it would have been a less interesting title if it said - both dressing like Ellen Degeneres. They're children wearing clothes that appear to fit them and are clean, where's the fire?

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2017 12:28 AM

She is nuts and has probably driven them all crazy.

by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2017 1:46 AM

R52 The he girl looks miserable and has ever since she was forced to dress like a boy.

by Anonymousreply 54September 13, 2017 3:58 AM

Angelina doesn't want her two biological girls to outshine her. She seems to favor the adopted kids.

by Anonymousreply 55September 13, 2017 11:30 PM

When those girls are a little older, she'll be hitting on their boyfriends.

Or girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 56September 13, 2017 11:42 PM

Maddox is fug. But, his rich. So, it evens itself out.

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2017 11:49 PM

Will they all become models?

by Anonymousreply 58September 13, 2017 11:53 PM

The kid's probably just copying her sister.

Angelina doesn't seem to pressure Zahara to dress like a boy, and she's very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 59September 13, 2017 11:57 PM

Why are so many gay men obsessed with what women wear?

by Anonymousreply 60September 14, 2017 1:02 AM

I did not see Zahara in that picture...where is she?

by Anonymousreply 61September 14, 2017 1:13 AM

R60, not gay men; paranoid schizophrenic homophobic church ladies from LipStickAlley who believe that The HandMaid's Tale's 'gender traitor-ism' is the sinniest of all sins and truly the work of Satan Worshipping, pedophillic illuminati lizard people.

by Anonymousreply 62September 14, 2017 1:30 AM

Viper Witch is a twisted psychopath and Peter Pan Boy is a narcissistic masochist.

by Anonymousreply 63September 14, 2017 1:33 AM

[quote]Why are so many gay men obsessed with what women wear?

Why do you think your are the only dumb frau here, R60?

by Anonymousreply 64September 14, 2017 1:33 AM

Who the fuck cares? As a girl, my mother dressed me in "boys" clothes, I had a short back and sides haircut all through childhood. She had six kids and gave zero fucks. It ended up making not a jot of difference to my life or sexual orientation. This trend towards the rigid enforcement of gender roles is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 65September 14, 2017 1:39 AM

I have a friend with twin daughters one would never wear a dress and insisted on boys clothing from the time she could speak. She's now 24, happy and a lesbian. She's never had to struggle with coming out because her family let her be herself from an early age. Vivienne might just be a typical girl who wants to be like her older sister in a suit. It doesn't mean anything. I do suspect Shiloh to be gay or trans. Big whoop. The real story should be trying to get Angie to wear something other than funeral attire

by Anonymousreply 66September 14, 2017 1:46 AM

R65, I'm all for kids being gender non-conforming, and nobody making a big deal about it.

The issue here is the suspicion that a child may being pressured or coerced into being gender non-conforming, presumably because her narcissistic mother resents her youthful good looks or her father's love for her. Which is why people keep bringing up the pictures of a baby girl in boy's clothing. And now there's a second girl wearing a boy's suit and looking miserable, just as she's growing into her looks and her mother is growing out of hers.

by Anonymousreply 67September 14, 2017 11:41 PM

Like Tom boys I tell you!

by Anonymousreply 68September 15, 2017 12:59 PM

The bio girls have been ruined because AJ can't take the competition. She KNOWS they're going to be stunners so she's manning them up early. The bio boy, who knows what he'll be? The adopted ones are blah except for Maddox who is downright vicious looking. Oh and R33? Fuck Off. Back to Celebitchy for you!

by Anonymousreply 69September 15, 2017 2:32 PM

Those kids are so ugly. I remember when Brad and Angie started having their own kids. Someone had said "sometimes 2 pretty people can make a fug". These 2 pretty people made 3 fugs

And of course she is doing this type of fucked up shit to her kids. She does this for attention. She has always wanted to be weird. And now she's passing it on to her kids. Now that she's single she has really started to get involved with the kids. They are going to take the place of the man in her life.

by Anonymousreply 70September 15, 2017 2:49 PM

What r67 said. I think the kids' clothing is fine. I'd rather see the girls wearing suits than tricked out like mini prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 71September 15, 2017 3:11 PM

And I do see younger kids wanting to be like their older siblings; it's quite common. My younger two practically worship the eldest, and will take up her interests. I've seen it in other families as well. The older kid likes Harry Potter, or soccer or anime, and the younger kids copy that. Then they branch out eventually and find their own things. It's pretty interesting.

by Anonymousreply 72September 15, 2017 3:18 PM

Does this woman ever quit 'stunning'? Jesus PETE, come up with a new word.

by Anonymousreply 73September 15, 2017 3:20 PM

They look like girls in suits. You can see the femininity in the roundness of the face and the softness of the features. It's as plain as day. I don't understand why this is a "transgender" thing because it's clearly nothing more than a fasion choice.

[quote]Angelina Jolie's daughters are now both dressed in suits!

by Anonymousreply 74September 15, 2017 3:29 PM

fashion*

by Anonymousreply 75September 15, 2017 3:29 PM

In that group shot, the best dressed and best looking people are the lady far left and the little girl front row right. Nicely dressed, pleasant expressions. Of course neither of them are a part of the weird Jolie-Pitt bunch.

by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2017 3:31 PM

I can't believe this many people are honestly scandalized by girls wearing pants.

by Anonymousreply 77September 15, 2017 3:32 PM

Excuse me, but which ones are Maddox and Pax in that group shot?

by Anonymousreply 78September 15, 2017 3:33 PM

I strongly suspect that the negative posts are the usual right wing trolls. In the end, who cares what a bunch of children wear?

by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2017 6:16 PM

They're like the Adams family.

by Anonymousreply 80September 15, 2017 10:21 PM

Vivienne in a black wig:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 15, 2017 10:22 PM

As always, Angelina gets her way...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 13, 2018 9:16 PM

Who's that grown up Asian woman?

by Anonymousreply 83February 13, 2018 9:19 PM

Countdown to 2021 ⏱

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 13, 2018 9:25 PM

I'm sure you know all about it OP- her family, those gender bending kids etc. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 85February 13, 2018 9:37 PM

R84, is that a joke about when Pax will be 18?

Uncool, dude, and pretty gross tbh.

by Anonymousreply 86February 14, 2018 4:04 AM

GodDAMN did Maddox ever turn out hideous!

St Angie knew what she was doing with those fauxhawks, she was distracting from his fug face!

by Anonymousreply 87February 14, 2018 4:06 AM

R86 THAT IS WHEN HE CAN MOVE OUT!!

Jesus Christ, you Sicko! Seriously get your fucking mind out of the gutter!!!

by Anonymousreply 88February 14, 2018 4:13 AM

R67, I just came across this thread. Can’t sleep. Thinking about my crazy mother.

I’ve never really paid attention to these kids, but I have to say that you have a point. Or perhaps you have a point. Why does Vivienne look so unhappy? Is Jolie jealous of her girls? Is she just nuts?

JFC, I really do think this guy loves his kids. Good for him for doing what needs to be done and sticking it out.

Angelina is a woman on the verge of death if she doesn’t seek help. I know people might want to abandon her right now, but that’s unwise. She needs a support system, and she will be calling on them soon enough if she lives through her self harming.

by Anonymousreply 89July 7, 2018 6:34 AM

Thread had me crying with laughter until all the serious pro- gender neutrality bitches dampened it.

Bitch pointlessly away DL.

by Anonymousreply 90July 7, 2018 7:07 AM

I suspect the pouting has less to do with the clothing and more to do with being a spoiled brat.

by Anonymousreply 91July 7, 2018 7:09 AM

She has Borderline Personality Disorder. The best thing she could do for her kids is let a nanny raise them and stay out of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 92July 7, 2018 7:13 AM

Maddox is ugly as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 93July 7, 2018 7:58 AM

Girls wearing boys’ clothes would be a non-story if not for Jolie calling Shiloh “an outcast if the family” and saying that she was “so privileged since birth” that Angelina had to make a conscious effort not to ignore her. Taken together with how miserable they always look, it does raise suspicions that the biokids have to compete for their mither’s attention. Add the lack of stability and education and all the divorce drama - I see nothing but happiness in their future.

by Anonymousreply 94July 7, 2018 10:18 AM

R66, no kid is ":trans" -it is homophobia and sexism that is pushing this on the kids.

by Anonymousreply 95July 7, 2018 10:52 AM

She also may feel that she has to do something to make the bio kids interesting or worthwhile to compete with the adopted ones from different countries.

That so many are doing this to their kids in Hollywood, including many bi types who should know better, shows that it is attention-seeking and jumping on a bandwagon.

by Anonymousreply 96July 7, 2018 10:58 AM

I have zero issues with a child dressing the way he/she wants to. "Dressing like a boy" is the kind of gender-non-conforming behavior gays and feminists have always supported.

It's when they start claiming that they are the opposite sex that I draw the line. Preferring to wear pants and comfortable shoes and not being into Disney Princesses does NOT mean you are a boy. It means you are a girl who likes comfortable clothes and doesn't like frilly bullshit.

The transtapo has made all this far more confusing than need be.

by Anonymousreply 97July 7, 2018 11:07 AM

She uses those kids like props and her whole "identity" is wrapped up in them. There are always pictures of them going shopping at toy stores or going to restaurants or shows, or running through airports traveling the world living in rented houses, She's cast herself as the fun parent, while Brad wanted stability, privacy and discipline. Boo! Brad wanted them to have a place they called "home" and to go to school on a regular basis and form relationships with other children. He did not want them visiting refugee camps in war zones. She got pissed off at him for all those "unreasonable demands." That's what led to their break up. She's getting more and more unstable as the kids get older because she knows at some point things will end and she will no longer be able to be the center of their world.

by Anonymousreply 98July 7, 2018 12:49 PM

She has always been a bit odd...there was no reason to have a hundred kids, she is a kid hoarder..

by Anonymousreply 99July 7, 2018 1:14 PM

I dislike Angelina but there is no evidence that she pressured the girls to dress as boys. My first reaction was that it was odd but the most obviously explanation is that one is copying the other, which is very frequent at that age. And the long faces in the may simply be from posing.

That said, I wouldn’t be comfortable sleeping in the same house as this bunch. They scare me.

by Anonymousreply 100July 7, 2018 1:14 PM

Well, the obvious is staring us all in the face.

Jolie needs rehab. She needs to get off the opiates, or whatever she’s taking in order to not go into withdrawals, and she needs long term outpatient care for her eating disorders.

I don’t understand why she’s so resistant to admitting that she has a serious self harm problem. Why won’t she allow herself to be helped? Why is she insisting on holding on to this? It is going to kill her prematurely if she continues.

I feel bad for her, because I get it. Whenever things become too much, I either relapse, or I stop eating normally. And I haven’t relapsed, and am staying sober, but I have some serious issues going on with my family, and I notice that I haven’t eaten in two days. So it’s not like I do it on purpose, and I do eventually stop, and eat, because I’d collapse if I did not. However, I can see how this can really get out of hand very quickly if you have an actual eating disorder, which she obviously does.

Eating disorders are REALLY difficult to treat. Worse than drugs and booze. No one can really force you to eat. She has enough money coming in where she can get fillers and hair extensions and wear padded clothing that give her the appearance of health, but Angie is not at a healthy weight.

If she can at least get the food problem managed, she can start getting better in other areas, but no way will she recover from all of this and become a mentally healthier person if she denies herself food.

At least the children are well fed, and they look great. Who gives a shit what any of them wear?

I wonder what they think about their parents. Do they understand that their mom is sick?

This is gonna be years of therapy and I hope this woman can allow herself to be helped.

by Anonymousreply 101July 7, 2018 1:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!