Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DO NOT BUY Cookies & Cream Pop Tarts

These things are like crack. I recommend you stay away from them.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Friday at 11:31 AM

Your lack of self-control is not shared with all others.

Nor is your large waistline.

by Anonymousreply 109/05/2017

They are cheaper than crack... so that's a plus.

by Anonymousreply 209/05/2017

My weakness is PopTarts op. I am now doomed. Seriously...are they that good?

by Anonymousreply 309/05/2017

They contain Olestra and will give you the toots and most likely the runs.

by Anonymousreply 409/05/2017

Toots & Runs: I love that band!

by Anonymousreply 509/05/2017

They contain partially hydrogenated cyanocrilicide (and/or regenerated cyanocrilicide crystals) which cause people to rip each other's throats out. And yes, Olestra™ has been linked with episodes of Fecal Urgency.

by Anonymousreply 609/05/2017

Fecal Urgency: I love that band!

by Anonymousreply 709/05/2017

OP:

I hear you make love like a Pop-Tart.

by Anonymousreply 809/05/2017

So much sugar. So many chemicals. So American.

by Anonymousreply 909/05/2017

Two of these give you more than a quarter of your daily sodium intake.

by Anonymousreply 1009/05/2017

They're not recognizable as food to me. Why do people eat this shit?

by Anonymousreply 1109/06/2017

R11 Sugar addiction

by Anonymousreply 1209/06/2017

Actually, they sound quite disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1309/06/2017

[QUOTE]My weakness is PopTarts op. I am now doomed. Seriously...are they that good?

They are. They're like big, melted Oreo cookies.

I usually stay away from stuff like this but somebody talked me into trying them and now I'm hooked.

by Anonymousreply 1409/06/2017

No one uses Olestra anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1509/06/2017

I love the Maple and Brown Sugar Pop-Tarts. With butter. (The Aldi store brand with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon is good too.)

by Anonymousreply 1609/06/2017

I'm not a fan of the chocolate-based pop tarts. My new favorite is Vanilla Latte.

by Anonymousreply 1709/06/2017

Somebody upthread likes Lily Tomlin!

by Anonymousreply 1809/06/2017

[quote]DO NOT BUY Cookies & Cream Pop Tarts

Was never a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 1909/06/2017

You don't win friends with salad, R19.

by Anonymousreply 2009/06/2017

Traditionalist here. Blueberry pop tarts. They are meth coated crack happiness.

by Anonymousreply 2109/06/2017

OP, You should have posted this under the "Tell us something that could save our life" thread.

by Anonymousreply 2209/06/2017

Do they have Pumpkin Spice flavor Pop Tarts?

by Anonymousreply 2309/06/2017

As a kid, I loved strawberry frosted poptarts. They were the only flavor I would eat. I had one as an adult and holy shit! They're not even food. Way too sweet. I'd never buy these.

by Anonymousreply 2409/06/2017

They did last year, r23.

I'm partial to the Red Velvet ones, but they discontinued them.

by Anonymousreply 2509/06/2017

Just bought another box. God help me. Finished dinner and I've got two in the toaster right now.

by Anonymousreply 2609/06/2017

Seriously, Pop Tarts are so addictive...especially the cookies & cream! I'm usually a health nut, but always end picking up a box for dessert.

by Anonymousreply 2709/06/2017

I avoid that aisle so I'm not tempted.

by Anonymousreply 2809/06/2017

Very smart, r28.

by Anonymousreply 2909/06/2017

R27 - do you eat all 6 in one sitting?...............................

...........................or just over 1 night like I do?

by Anonymousreply 3009/06/2017

R26, I'm glad you mentioned toasting. I have a visceral hatred for people that eat them cold, right out of the vending machine.

by Anonymousreply 3109/06/2017

I hate toasted anything, even toasted Pop Tarts.

by Anonymousreply 3209/06/2017

R30, only 1 foil package in 1 day. Sometimes for breakfast, if I don't have yogurt or bananas available. Yes, I'm very bad.

by Anonymousreply 3309/06/2017

I think the chocolate flavor are the only pop tarts that taste great non toasted.

by Anonymousreply 3409/06/2017

Who eats those past the age of 10?

by Anonymousreply 3509/06/2017

You would be very surprised, r35...LOL!

by Anonymousreply 3609/06/2017

OP this is what you are eating and making you fat

ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, VITAMIN B1 [THIAMIN MONONITRATE], VITAMIN, B2 [RIBOFLAVIN], FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, DEXTROSE, SOYBEAN AND PALM OIL (WITH TBHQ FOR FRESHNESS), HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), CRACKER MEAL, CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF WHEY, SALT, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA), CALCIUM CARBONATE, EGG WHITES, CARAMEL COLOR, COLOR ADDED, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, PALM OIL, CORNSTARCH, SODIUM STEROL LACTYLATE, GELATIN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SOY LECITHIN, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, NIACIN AMIDE, REDUCED IRON, VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN)

by Anonymousreply 3709/06/2017

The S'Mores flavor is great but only if toasted

by Anonymousreply 3809/06/2017

I just put another package in the toaster. Who would think that such a list of chemicals could taste so good, R37?

by Anonymousreply 3909/06/2017

They go straight to your ass. I used to be hooked on the brown sugar cinnamon tarts. I loved them with coffee and cigarettes. I'm not that person anymore. Still love my coffee sweet. They'll never get me to stop that. Never.

by Anonymousreply 4009/06/2017

They're better with butter. (Bu then what isn't?)

by Anonymousreply 4109/06/2017

Thank you for the warning, OP.

However, I don't eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 4209/06/2017

I haven't eaten any of those in decades I'm not going to start now. I never binged on them like OP does.

by Anonymousreply 4309/06/2017

I binge until I get tired of the taste, and then I'm done. I don't want you guys worrying about me. In another couple days, the taste will disgust me and I'll be back to eating healthy.

by Anonymousreply 4409/06/2017

[quote] Do they have Pumpkin Spice flavor Pop Tarts?

Oh, hell yeah!

by Anonymousreply 4509/06/2017

POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 4609/06/2017

[quote] Who eats those past the age of 10?

You're never too old for Pop Tarts.

by Anonymousreply 4709/06/2017

Fuck you OP! You just want to keep them all to yourself. But I'm onto you, you can't fool me.

by Anonymousreply 4809/06/2017

The Pumpkin Pie flavor is actually too good for my hips.

by Anonymousreply 4909/06/2017

POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!! POP TARTS DIARRHEA!!! DIARRHEA POP TARTS!!!

by Anonymousreply 5009/06/2017

I'm not a particularly healthy eater by any means, but I don't think it has crossed my mind to actually buy Pop Tarts ... since, oh, the age of 12 or 13.

At least get a real donut.

Or a martini.

by Anonymousreply 5109/06/2017

A moment on your lips a month on your hips.

by Anonymousreply 5209/07/2017

Can't believe I haven't gained any weight. I've only been eating them for a week, though.

Last night was my first without a Cookies and Cream Pop Tart in like six days, even though I got a fresh box sitting in the cabinet.

by Anonymousreply 5309/09/2017

Cookies & Creme. CREME not CREAM.

An obvious warning to stay away.

by Anonymousreply 5409/09/2017

It looks like a Hostess pie. All sort of flattened out.

by Anonymousreply 5509/09/2017

The idea of Oreo sludge wrapped in cardboard-like pastry, heated or not, is so disgusting I'm amazed they can get anybody to eat it.

by Anonymousreply 5609/09/2017

But it's so delicious when toasted. That's the difference. It's like Oreo s'mores.

by Anonymousreply 5709/09/2017

This is amazing lol

by Anonymousreply 5809/09/2017

LOL AMAZING WOW COOL LOL AMAING WOW COOL FAT PIG AMAZNG WOW HOG LOL WOW RETARDED DEPLORABLE WOW COOL AMAZING LOL FAT PIG AMAZNG WOW LOL AMAING WOW RETARDED DEPLORABLE

by Anonymousreply 5909/09/2017

I just had a box the other day, haven't gained weight yet.

by Anonymousreply 6009/09/2017

Eating the box isn't fattening as cardboard is primarily fiber

by Anonymousreply 6109/09/2017

How do the Trader Joe pop tarts compare to the original?

by Anonymousreply 6209/09/2017

I grew up on Pop Tarts. They weren't frosted when they first came out, and my favorite flavor was Concord grape. Unfortunately that flavor has been gone for years. Heated in the toaster and slathered with butter. . .

by Anonymousreply 6309/09/2017

Did they ever make a peanut butter and grape jelly one? I never cared for them as a kid. I preferred breakfast pastries from the bakery if I was allowed to have something sweet for breakfast, but I think I could have gone for a PB&J one.

by Anonymousreply 6409/09/2017

breakfast pastries from the bakery

by Anonymousreply 6509/09/2017

Kellogg's made a "gone nutty" Pop Tart which you could probably smear jelly on if you wanted to.

They are yummy but I haven't seen them in stores lately. They may have been discontinued.

by Anonymousreply 6609/09/2017

Stop the presses! Just discovered that this exists. I bet it's delicious.

by Anonymousreply 6709/09/2017

Fun with Google

by Anonymousreply 6809/09/2017

They're gross, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6909/09/2017

Our breakfast viennoiserie were by Demel and arrived to our Paris apartment very early each morning, on the Orient Express.

by Anonymousreply 7009/09/2017

Shouldn't this be merged with the scat thread?

by Anonymousreply 7109/09/2017

That unopened box I got in the cabinet is calling my name...

by Anonymousreply 7209/09/2017

Omg, that looks disgustingly good!

by Anonymousreply 7309/09/2017

creme. creme. creme is never good.

by Anonymousreply 7409/09/2017

Has anyone tried the pumpkin toaster pastries at Trader Joe's?

by Anonymousreply 7509/09/2017

I love them, R75 but I need at least 2 frappes to wash down a box.

by Anonymousreply 7609/09/2017

Don't sleep on Cinnamon Roll flavor! Toasty warm? Yummm!

by Anonymousreply 7709/09/2017

Get Low Fat! Chocolate Fudge Pop tarts and Bryers Low Fat! Vanilla Chocolate Strawberry icecreme. Slice the ice cream and layer between 2 toasted Pop Tarts for a home made, delicious and healthy Hot Neapolitan IceCream Sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 7809/09/2017

I've always been disappointed with Pop-Tarts, but will have to try this based on the melted Oreo description.

by Anonymousreply 7909/09/2017

It's like eating a warm Oreo cookie and the melted cream oozes between every chocolatey bite. It's heavenly.

by Anonymousreply 8009/09/2017

I grind oreos and then fold them into 1/2 miracle whip, 1/2 fluff. Spread this on Pop Tarts and freeze. When frozen solid, dip them in pancake batter and crushed sprinkles, to deep fry.

by Anonymousreply 8109/09/2017

You're a danger to humanity!

by Anonymousreply 8209/09/2017

I agree with R64 give me bakery pastries over this chemical laden shit.

by Anonymousreply 8309/09/2017

I used to love Pop Tarts.. then made the mistake of trying Toaster Strudel.... YUMMY!

by Anonymousreply 8409/09/2017

I like blueberry.

by Anonymousreply 8509/09/2017

I also grew up in a Toaster Strudel household R84

by Anonymousreply 8609/09/2017

There are chemicals in everything, r83.

by Anonymousreply 8709/11/2017

True R87 but bakery products don't have artificial flavors, chemical preservatives and and crap like palm oil to replace natural ingredients.

by Anonymousreply 8809/12/2017

[quote]Who eats those past the age of 10?

I make my own from scratch and only use organic ingredients. I have several flavors in the freezer at any given time.

by Anonymousreply 8909/12/2017

[quote] I make my own from scratch and only use organic ingredients. I have several flavors in the freezer at any given time.

Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 9009/12/2017

They are quite scrumptious.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Thursday at 2:55 PM

ewwww you put that shit in your body? it's processed crap with bad sugars rat hairs and feces.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Thursday at 3:02 PM

I just looked at the ingredients list and didn’t see anything about rat hairs and feces.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Friday at 11:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!