Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If Susan Sarandon attends the Emmy Awards will she be openly booed?

Or spat on? God, I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 3:40 PM

Hope sarah paulson kicks her in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2017 4:33 AM

Two misogynist assholes.

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2017 4:36 AM

You assholes are part of the reason Hillary lost. People got tired of your mean-spirited bullshit, and blamed it on her. Nice work, losers.

Sarandon was pro-gay long before lots of others. And nothing she did affected this election one iota. So get the fuck over it.

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2017 4:38 AM

Everybody is happy when Susie enters the room

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2017 4:38 AM

Fuck you, R3. And it will be SUCH a pleasure to block you.

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2017 4:39 AM

Who cares? She'll be sitting in her seat all night along with her co-star Jessica Lange.

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2017 4:42 AM

Ya think, R6? Don't bet on it.

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2017 4:47 AM

She's been pro gay longer than her tits and that's a long time!

by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2017 5:06 AM

R8

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2017 5:25 AM

Nipple confidence is a wonderful thing. Not every woman has it.

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2017 5:30 AM

I wish she would stay home.

by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2017 5:35 AM

R9:

Did we ask? Did we ASK?!!

by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2017 5:48 AM

As long as she shows up like this, she'll be the belle of the ball.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2017 5:57 AM

Maybe she'll recycle this tasty little number on the big night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 5, 2017 5:59 AM

R3 - I think mean-spirited BS to the mythical "Bernie bro" is indeed counter-productive, but I have no problem talking back to Susan Sarandon, who was vitriolic toward Hillary Clinton and absolutely legitimized the "it will instigate the revolution" bullshit that made some people actually believe they were being morally superior by not voting than by voting for Clinton. FUCK HER and everyone else who was so blinded by their distaste for Hillary that they abandoned their own long-term social, economic, and political goals.

by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2017 6:02 AM

I would love to see them ignore her because I think that would be her worst fear come true. Too bad they won't do that.

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2017 6:14 AM

She has more talent than all those cunts put together.

by Anonymousreply 17April 23, 2018 3:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!