Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How Many of You Fantasize About This?

"I think you should just get on my body."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2019 4:01 AM

Ah, nope. I'd scream. If I die, I die.

by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2017 2:42 PM

I'd at least give it a shot.

by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2017 2:54 PM

Breed me! Breed me!

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2017 2:58 PM

So who has seen the movie? Is it any good?

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2017 3:25 PM

It's decent, especially if you love William H. Macy as much as I do.

by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2017 3:31 PM

For millennia culture -- art -- was used to elevate and inform the human mind and spirit. Now it is used to bend and depress and darken.

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2017 3:36 PM

Many people have had fantasies of being dominated, however I can't imagine anyone who has ever been raped enjoyed it. It is a violent action and an act of pure terror.

by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2017 3:39 PM

Yes, OP, raping men is a joke while raping women is an abomination.

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2017 3:46 PM

r8 has been TRIGGERED!!

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2017 3:50 PM

R8, I didn't say rape is a joke--but nevertheless, many people do fantasize about it, as both perpetrator and victim. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2017 4:00 PM

Anthony Perkins used to pay guys to break in and "rape" him.

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2017 4:03 PM

R11, I was one of those guys back in the 70s. He had a nice house in N. Truro, MA.

by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2017 4:08 PM

Yeah, OP. I fantasize about black-on-white rape all the time.

The epidemic in prison no one talks about. Of course it's also a fantasy of you and your schizophrenic co-religionists. You've got a big thing for the "Mandingo" fantasy, don't you?

I loved the scene in "An Innocent Man" where Tom Selleck takes out a dindu rapist with a sharpened toothbrush. Then drops the improvised weapon into the shower drain. I'm sure you'd have "a coronary" if you watched it. One can only hope.

by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2017 4:44 PM

Maybe they should show black men getting raped by white men. You know, affirmative action sodomy and all that... would that make everyone happy??

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2017 4:50 PM

OP's other fantasy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2017 6:03 PM

I've been in jail, and it was my worst fear. So no, not a fantasy, but a nightmare. Thankfully, nothing happened to me.

by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2017 6:10 PM

What were you in for R16? County, state or fed? How long? What was prison life really like?

by Anonymousreply 17September 3, 2017 6:14 PM

R17, It was a long time ago. Jail and Prison are very different. This was the county jail. A cab driver was trying to rip me off, and I was arguing with him when a policeman stopped and asked what was going on. When I told him where I had come from (a gay bar), he called me a faggot and pushed me to the sidewalk and beat me with his baton. I was charged with 'defrauding delivery' (I've never stolen anything in my life) and assaulting an officer. I was roughed up during the arrest, roughed up some more in the holding cell, and spent the night in jail. They dropped the charge of assaulting an officer when I was able to produce photos clearly showing a hand-shaped bruise on my neck.

The cop didn't show up at the first hearing, and the cab driver didn't show up at the second hearing, but I was still convicted and sentenced to a month in jail. But, since the jail was overcrowded, I had to wait a year and a half to serve the sentence. They actually kept me a few days more than a month, since they claimed I never paid my fine, and when I argued about that, they told me to file a suit in small claims court again the judge (right).

Jail is just incredibly boring. During the intake interview, they ask your sexuality, since they segregate the gays from the straights. The gays don't share cells, which is good, I guess. But there were a couple of guys who lived straight lives on the outside, but said they were gay so they could get into the gay pod and get their dicks sucked. One of them was putting the moves on me the first day, but another guy (a big, butch, muscular guy) took me under his wing and looked out for me.

by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2017 6:31 PM

[QUOTE]One of them was putting the moves on me the first day, but another guy (a big, butch, muscular guy) took me under his wing and looked out for me.

Sounds like the beginning of a hot story.

by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2017 7:17 PM

Wtf movie is that?

by Anonymousreply 20September 3, 2017 7:25 PM

[quote] ...Fleece Johnson, a longtime inmate who practices a very different kind of homosexuality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 3, 2017 9:46 PM

[QUOTE]Wtf movie is that?

It's called "Emond."

by Anonymousreply 22September 3, 2017 10:37 PM

[quote]Sounds like the beginning of a hot story.

R19, Both of the guys involved were muscular and good looking, but the first guy gave off an intimidating vibe. The second guy (Daniel) was very handsome, and had a deep, booming voice and laugh, but was as sweet as child. I visited him once after getting out, since I knew he didn't have anything, so I bought him a bunch of white socks, and put some money in his jail account. I remember him coming out of the shower with a towel wrapped around him, and he was gorgeous. I crushed on him a bit, buy I already had a boyfriend at the time. I didn't know my boyfriend was going to split up with me after the jail stay, though.

Anyway, I ran into Daniel just last year at the grocery store. We recognized each other, but I don't think either of us could figure out how we knew each other. I remembered after we passed each other, and was going to go back and talk to him, and see if he wanted to visit with me. I'm glad I didn't, since I looked him up online, and there are recent mugshots. But he's still a very handsome, fit man. Has drug problems, but he was sweet to me, and made me feel safe.

Oh, and I did see the guy who first tried to get with me getting a blowjob from another guy. It wasn't a pleasant sight.

by Anonymousreply 23September 4, 2017 12:10 AM

Was Daniel into guys?

by Anonymousreply 24September 4, 2017 12:37 AM

[QUOTE]Anthony Perkins used to pay guys to break in and "rape" him.

Did he, really?

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2019 3:49 AM

" nevertheless, many people do fantasize about it, as both perpetrator and victim. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2019 3:59 AM

[quote]-but nevertheless, many people do fantasize about it, as both perpetrator and victim. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Let me guess, you are a straight guy. This sounds like something a straight guy would say.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2019 4:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!