Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Seeing a friend naked...

I’ve been working out with the same training partner for a decade. I think he’s gorgeous, very Italian, hairy chest and legs. You could call him a Guido and not be far off. I’ve wanted to see him naked since I met him. He wears tank tops which are too narrow to cover a sliver of reddish-brown nipple skin on either side, the buds never pop out. It drives me wild. He has baggy shorts, so I can’t know the details of his package, but I know it’s large by the way it sways when he walks. He never showers at the gym, I always do. He knows I’m gay; I just figured he wasn’t comfortable with the idea of being in there with me.

Today, I was showering and his shadow approached the wall of the open showers. My heart jumped. Then he appeared. Naked. He came to the shower head next to me and turned the water on. He stood, facing me, waiting for the water to get hot. His full chest is beautiful, his nipples alone would make me hard. But he also has a large dense dark brown bush over an average sized cock, with a head as big as a plum (and the same color).

He talked as if nothing was unique about the situation. He probably thought nothing of it, and he underestimated how I would react. I had to turn around. I could feel myself stirring. I’m glad he was so comfortable, but it put me off-kilter. I hope he didn’t figure it out. I guess I’ll know the next time we work out. Before I arrived home, I took care of business while driving. It was the first time I creamed my jeans since high school. I still can’t believe I finally saw him naked. Did you ever have a similar experience, when you thought you’d never see someone naked, and you really wanted to, and it finally happened? I’m still giddy from it.

by Anonymousreply 215March 3, 2020 11:46 PM

You pumped a load while driving? Well how unsafe.

by Anonymousreply 1August 31, 2017 11:50 PM

[quote]Before I arrived home, I took care of business while driving.

Endangering us all! Shame, OP!

by Anonymousreply 2August 31, 2017 11:51 PM

You took care of business while driving? Safety risk there, shame on you.

And I don't believe your story anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3August 31, 2017 11:52 PM

You are a ho

by Anonymousreply 4August 31, 2017 11:55 PM

[quote] With a head as big as a plum (and the same color)

Really? His cock head was actually dark purple? Was there a rubber band tied around it, did he shut it in the car door?

by Anonymousreply 5September 1, 2017 12:06 AM

I had a friend of many years who I crushed on for a short while but got over it as we started drifting apart. No matter, it was one of the earliest indicators that I might be different. He then visited my gym on a guest pass and I finally got to see him naked in the shower and I couldn't stop thinking about it for many months afterwards. I love stories like these.

by Anonymousreply 6September 1, 2017 12:07 AM

We all love fiction, don't we?

by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2017 12:10 AM

Me too, R6.

by Anonymousreply 8September 1, 2017 12:10 AM

It didn't take much effort. I just squeezed the head of my cock two or three times and the stuff shot out. I was going to stop at a 7-11 on the way home, but the large wet patch was embarrassing, at least at the age of 35.

by Anonymousreply 9September 1, 2017 12:17 AM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 10September 1, 2017 12:17 AM

If the friend made you orgasm, you should confront him about it. Microarousals must be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 11September 1, 2017 12:20 AM

you need to get out more often

by Anonymousreply 12September 1, 2017 12:21 AM

Tell him how much you like his nipples. You know, as a friend.

by Anonymousreply 13September 1, 2017 12:21 AM

Also, we need to see the undies.

by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2017 12:22 AM

What celeb does he resemble? And who do you look most like, OP?

by Anonymousreply 15September 1, 2017 12:36 AM

What about his ass ?

by Anonymousreply 16September 1, 2017 12:39 AM

OP, I assume you have appropriately posted the friend's nudes on Tumblr by now. Can you provide a link?

by Anonymousreply 17September 1, 2017 12:39 AM

Almost believed it until the "took care of business while driving" part.

3/10

by Anonymousreply 18September 1, 2017 12:43 AM

Is this the first chapter of a Nifty.org story?

by Anonymousreply 19September 1, 2017 12:48 AM

What an Extra Special Tale this was.

by Anonymousreply 20September 1, 2017 1:12 AM

Did you present hole and were rebuffed?

by Anonymousreply 21September 1, 2017 1:15 AM

I have a younger co-worker who I love, very much. My imagination never progresses beyond tender kisses, because, well, love. I would do anything to kiss that young guy until our lips were chafed, and sleep next to each other in wanton abandonment.

by Anonymousreply 22September 1, 2017 1:17 AM

Is that where the man goes up into the other man while eating wonton soup?

by Anonymousreply 23September 1, 2017 1:18 AM

a good friend of mine saw a friend naked once

and then she died

by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2017 1:22 AM

"I just squeezed the head of my cock."

But was it as big as a plum and the same color?

by Anonymousreply 25September 1, 2017 1:36 AM

OP, I thought you seemed kind of excited in the shower. I'm glad I was right. For a long time now, I've been trying to tell you how I feel. It's been growing inside, sort of like a plum tree .

by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2017 1:45 AM

If you two have been working out together for a while OP, he knows.

You did not mention his love life. Is he married? Girlfriend? Single? How did you meet him?

by Anonymousreply 27September 1, 2017 1:49 AM

Were you both wearing colonial powdered wigs while showering?

by Anonymousreply 28September 1, 2017 1:53 AM

Also, because I'm younger than most of you, I've never had to deal with group showers. The gyms I've gone to have always had private showers.

Except once, when I first got to NYC, a friend took me to his gym, it was one of the Ys-- the workout area was more gym-like than Y-like, but the locker room was still a group shower thing. I was not expecting it and he was talking to me the whole time we were showering, I had to borrow his shampoo and body wash and all. He was straight but very hot, and that long shower gave me a chance to memorize his body for future wank sessions. I thought I was being discreet but doubt I was, though he never said anything and we remained close friends.

by Anonymousreply 29September 1, 2017 1:54 AM

How were his feets?

by Anonymousreply 30September 1, 2017 2:57 AM

This thread is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 31September 1, 2017 3:04 AM

R29, I think your hard-on gave you away.

by Anonymousreply 32September 1, 2017 3:06 AM

I was 13, a late bloomer, still hoping that some day I'd start liking girls and that my admiration for guys would dissipate.

I had a crush on a guy in the grade above me. He had a great body for an 8th grader and looked like a young, clean James Franco, with lighter hair. He actually had a slight mullet, the back part of which was permed, but it was hot on him. 1987.

One afternoon, he caught me staring at him in the basketball locker room. I was sitting on the bench in front of my locker, wearing a beige, cable knit, hand-me-down Lacoste sweater that made a weird creaky noise if you stretched it. He was in the showers and walked, naked, around the tile partition where I was seated.

I didn't know he was standing there at first, but I quickly felt his presence and I turned my head. The head of his unusually big dick was pressed against my shoulder. I could feel it through the sweater. He had hairy armpits and blonde, bushy pubes and I was filled with an intense admiration that I later acknowledged to be attraction.

He said something intimidating, like "you like it?", but there were other people around, so it wasn't like he was coming on to me. I was frozen in fear and embarrassment, and said something like "no!"

For the rest of the day, I felt that sensation on the shoulder of my creaky sweater. You would think that I would have gone home, maybe smelled it and jerked off, but I was in such denial I wouldn't allow those thoughts. I even felt the sweater was "tainted." (yes, haha)

A couple of years later, he was retaking a high school history class and sat in the row next to mine. Again, he caught me staring at him and said, "what are you looking at?" He was just impossibly cute and I couldn't not stare. Pathetic, I know.

The year after he graduated, he died in a one-person car accident. They said his body was unrecognizable.

His older brother later married one of my cousins--whose mom had given me that creaky hand-me-down Lacoste sweater years before.

Ten years later, I ended up seated next to his brother at my grandmother's funeral and I had to hold his hand during a prayer. Of course, I was thinking about that creaky sweater and feeling guilty for thinking about his deceased brother's big penis during my grandmother's funeral.

I wish there were something happy about the memory, but there was such shame and embarrassment around it all, and then he died tragically.

by Anonymousreply 33September 1, 2017 3:10 AM

Of course his dick was "unusually big!"

by Anonymousreply 34September 1, 2017 3:18 AM

R33's nasty funeral dick story is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 35September 1, 2017 3:23 AM

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought this would happen to me, but...

by Anonymousreply 36September 1, 2017 3:33 AM

Hot! More please.

by Anonymousreply 37September 1, 2017 3:34 AM

"They said his body was unrecognizable. "

R33, that wasn't my body. It was someone else's. I wanted to make a clean break from that fucking burg, and everything it stood for: the men in greasy overalls, the frumpy women with curlers in their hair and their dollar days.

So one day when I was driving, I ran down a hobo on the side of the road, put his body behind the driver's seat, and faked an "accident." By then, I had saved up a nice pile of cash, from blow job money from Principal Peters and Coach Ruckelshouse. And I got myself a new face.

I've kept track of you. In fact, you know me. Not as the hot stud who sat next to you in history class, of course. But I've been a big influence in your life. Think about it. Guess who?

by Anonymousreply 38September 1, 2017 3:44 AM

R34 Yes, of course. I don't think he would have attempted to intimidate me if he were sporting a little dinky. Up close and to my virginal 7th grade eyes, it was quite a sight. It was not hard, but it was not flaccid.

R38 Wendy Williams?

by Anonymousreply 39September 1, 2017 4:35 AM

Close, but no cigar.

R38

by Anonymousreply 40September 1, 2017 4:39 AM

OP you should consider sharing this story with the Nifty archive.

by Anonymousreply 41September 1, 2017 4:47 AM

R38, Veda Pierce?

by Anonymousreply 42September 1, 2017 4:50 AM

I actually found R33's story quite moving.

by Anonymousreply 43September 1, 2017 4:50 AM

What did it move you to do?

Actually, I would find it so too, but I don't think it happened. Just a little too neat.

by Anonymousreply 44September 1, 2017 4:55 AM

"Hand me down Lacoste sweater" was Dolly's first draft for "Coat of many colors".

by Anonymousreply 45September 1, 2017 10:01 AM

[quote] "I have a younger co-worker who I love, very much. My imagination never progresses beyond tender kisses, because, well, love. I would do anything to kiss that young guy until our lips were chafed, and sleep next to each other in wanton abandonment."

Oh, "abandonment" is how this will end, alright.

by Anonymousreply 46September 1, 2017 11:51 AM

OP, I've been around enough str8 guys to know this is clearly str8-bro behavior for making the first move. They can't come right out and make an overt move, but when str8-bros are interested, they create situations like this to get the ball rolling. Trust me on this one--from all you've described he's clearly interested in some sort of DL action, but as the str8 guy he can't initiate it in a way that doesn't provide him some plausible deniability. You'll have to make the next move. Every time - truly EVERY TIME - I've had something similar happen to me with a str8 guy friend, it's been his way of signaling he's at least curious to experiment.

by Anonymousreply 47September 1, 2017 1:37 PM

r33's story has holes in it, probably like the sweater did. First he says the guy caught him staring at him in the locker room. But then he says that he didn't know the guy was standing there... how can you be staring at him and not know he was there... Nonetheless, I did just cum from the story so thanks,

by Anonymousreply 48September 1, 2017 1:43 PM

There are a lot of guys at my gym who wears the same type of string tanks, OP. Their nipples are always peeking out from the sides. Maybe it happens on purpose. Maybe they’re not even thinking about their nipples and they want you to see the size of their pecs. It makes it hard to concentrate when one of these guys spots you on the bench and it seems their nips are looking down at you. A couple of decades ago, neon tights were popular and bodybuilders wore them working out. They were very clingy when the fabric had gotten old. The bright colors drew attention. I didn't have to wait for the showers. I knew exactly what some of the guys looked like. One guy had a big dark bush you could detect when he wore his yellow ones. I agree with R47. You can't tell me they didn't know it. I think some of these guys would work out naked and walk around like a peacock if given the chance. I was too far in the closet at the time to demonstrate interest. I regret that now. Some of these guys were gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 49September 1, 2017 9:56 PM

Ditto on R47

He's curious.

Now he may just have been horny that night or it might be longer term, but he knew you'd be checking him out and you did not disappoint.

You know the next steps--some drinks, go back to one of your places, talk about sex, make sure he has an out "I was so drunk" or "you got me so horny"

Only caveat is it could end the friendship

by Anonymousreply 50September 1, 2017 10:04 PM

I mean I least got home before I starting reflecting (and more) on all the cute guys I'd just seen in "Naked Boys Singing".

by Anonymousreply 51September 1, 2017 10:07 PM

OP, I have showered a couple of times with a quiet guy with a strong beautiful face, flat top, chiseled body, a similar mushroom-headed cock and a hairy chest and thick blond bush which are incongruous with the straight orderly hair on his head. I feel your pain... We spot each other with the weights when available. He invited me to attend a bodybuilding contest with him, of course I said "yes". Then he got cold feet and told me he had to do something else instead. He is divorced and has two young daughters, so I imagine there are all kinds of conflicting thoughts in his head. I'd offer him a blow job, with no reciprocation needed, if I didn't fear he would never speak to me again.

by Anonymousreply 52September 2, 2017 12:01 AM

God, I thought I was the only one who paid such attention to the bodybuilders' neon tights. You're right, every detail was in view. Some of them had deep ridges on their cock heads. There were some monster balls, too. How could they not be conscious of it? I noticed the bushes, as well. It was before manscaping took over. The color of the spandex was always deeper when it rested on pubes. Some men had bushes which were thick enough to hold the spandex away from the skin, the color change wasn't as obvious as the prickly terrain the spandex rested on. Then, there was the occasional curly-q which threaded itself outside the spandex. You can see what I was focused on when I was resting between sets. I was younger and horny, very horny.

by Anonymousreply 53September 2, 2017 1:02 AM

Nice eye for detail!

by Anonymousreply 54September 2, 2017 1:36 AM

Did he used to be your building's doorman?

by Anonymousreply 55September 2, 2017 1:45 AM

R38, is it Caitlyn Jenner?

by Anonymousreply 56September 2, 2017 1:50 AM

[quote][R33]'s nasty funeral dick story is hilarious!

I didn't pick up on the comedy at the time, but now I see it. It is also kind of heartbreaking.

OP, if your friend is Italian-American, there is an increased chance that he is bicurious or heteroflexible or DL bisexual. A disproportionate number of them are.

by Anonymousreply 57September 2, 2017 2:23 AM

The powdered wigs comment is so far my favorite in this thread.

The people posting "EST" and "fake news" blah blah blah can pretty much be blocked with no further evidence presented, no trial. You guys are idiots, plain and simple. There is NOTHING about any of the couple stories shared in this thread that is hard to believe.

by Anonymousreply 58September 2, 2017 2:25 AM

My boyfriend has a friend who is now with a girl (many girls actually) and has a baby with her, but he also has a past as a bisexual bottom. I've always wanted to have sex with him, because he's one of the sexiest, most rugged, and charismatic guys in NYC. I don't know if he's into me, though. He also only used to have sex with guys when he was drunk or high, and he's sober now.

But one day, he came over to our house before we all went to a society function, and he came upstairs to help me pick out an outfit to wear. He selected some pants, and wanted to stand there and watch while I changed into them. I told them I would have to put underwear on first, and he said "oh...okay. I'll avert my eyes." When I had the briefs on, he came back into the bedroom and I could tell he was staring straight at my crotch. He knows I have a big dick. (And I know he has a small one—not that I really care.)

Does this sound like he was trying to lay the groundwork, like the other DLer's gym shower story?

by Anonymousreply 59September 2, 2017 2:30 AM

I have a story from high school...I was at swim team practice extra late one night and hit the showers after wards. I was under the extra hot shower water when I heard someone walk in. A couple of minutes later, I felt something strange and opened my eyes. . .two good looking football jocks were standing there smiling at me with raging hard-ons...they didn't saw a word and I did nothing but close my eyes and return to my shower . . . I shut off the water soon after and got dressed and went home. That is a memory I think about and wonder ...what if I had....

To many guys I was probably obviously gay and maybe they followed me in there when they saw me walk to the showers...thinking I would be down ... these guys were good looking and popular but most likely not gay, just horned up teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 60September 2, 2017 2:43 AM

I think you dodged a broken nose.

by Anonymousreply 61September 2, 2017 2:45 AM

OP, I also think seeing a sliver of nipple beyond the width of a tank top is hot. R53, I have noticed the "prickly terrain" when a muscle guy wearing tights has a large bush buffering them. All these guys see is muscle, they're lost on the details around the muscle.

by Anonymousreply 62September 2, 2017 2:55 AM

R61. Really? I never considered that.

by Anonymousreply 63September 2, 2017 3:03 AM

R60, how big were their cocks?

I was "obviously gay" to a lot of guys in high school too, but I never found myself in a situation where they would've tried anything sexual with me. Thankfully I did have some closeted homo friends in middle and high school, in addition to my neighborhood friends when were in the single digits...so I never wanted for boner-on-boner play.

by Anonymousreply 64September 2, 2017 3:22 AM

R53 Lol, you'd be a great photographer.

by Anonymousreply 65September 2, 2017 3:38 AM

R64

They had nice dicks and both had raging hardons...no John Holmes but enough to still remain in my thoughts. There were bigger in the locker room, certainly, but being hard like that and standing in front of me, grinning like that...that was definitely not done. Maybe they were making fun of me, I really am not sure, and for some reason I have beeen thinking a lot about it lately.

by Anonymousreply 66September 2, 2017 3:59 AM

Are they still alive, R66? You should look them up on Facebook and ask them what was up.

by Anonymousreply 67September 2, 2017 4:05 AM

R67

I don't think it was me they wanted, it was just a blowjob they wanted. I know they were always together so they were tight buds. It's the situation that I think about, not who, but what.

by Anonymousreply 68September 2, 2017 4:53 AM

[quote]Today, I was showering and his shadow approached the wall of the open showers. My heart jumped. Then he appeared. Naked. He came to the shower head next to me and turned the water on. He stood, facing me, waiting for the water to get hot. His full chest is beautiful, his nipples alone would make me hard. But he also has a large dense dark brown bush over an average sized cock, with a head as big as a plum (and the same color).

Every Datalounger knows this would have been the perfect moment to turn your back to him, bend over and present your mussy, and turn your head back uttering a throaty "YUM!" while smiling saucily so as to drive him uncontrollably wild.

by Anonymousreply 69September 2, 2017 5:30 AM

I have a friend of about eight years whom I saw at a pool party this summer. He is handsome and extremely well-built, with a solid chest, a flat stomach and an ass with amazing curvature. His hair is almost entirely grey, despite his age in the mid-thirties. He was wearing a gauzy shirt and summer-weight white pants. I suggested he stay away from the pool. I had a feeling we would all be thrown in before the night was over. Sure enough, I was tossed in about an hour later. I stayed in the pool, despite being dressed up. He approached it, and with a little needling placed his drink on a table and dove in, still wearing his white clothes. I had never seen his bare chest before; the gauze was like Saran Wrap and I wanted to become more familiar with his coral-colored puffy nipples. He stepped out of the pool and the view was even better. He wasn't wearing underwear. The rug didn't match the curtains, it was a black tumbleweed. His nice endowment hung along his inner thigh, gripped by a sheer white pant leg. He wasn't self-conscious about it. And his ass, well... He stuck around the pool while his clothes dried on him. I needed to stay in the pool for another half hour or so. Otherwise what I thought of him would be well known to all. I've seen him since. We talked about how fun the pool was. If we weren't such good friends, I'd consider deepening our relationship, but it could backfire on me, so I prefer to remember that night as I saw it. It was a great one.

by Anonymousreply 70September 2, 2017 7:12 AM

Is he gay, R70?

I thought this thread was about our straight(?) friends.

by Anonymousreply 71September 2, 2017 7:38 AM

R70, Thanks for providing many with "material."

by Anonymousreply 72September 2, 2017 9:15 AM

[quote] A couple of years later, he was retaking a high school history class and sat in the row next to mine.

The dumb ones are the hottest!

by Anonymousreply 73September 2, 2017 10:18 AM

That's true R73.

by Anonymousreply 74September 2, 2017 10:55 PM

And the dumb ones tend to be really good in bed. Woof!

by Anonymousreply 75September 2, 2017 10:55 PM

I will need to add "coral-colored puffy nipples" to my list of classic DL-isms.

Thank you R70

by Anonymousreply 76September 2, 2017 11:05 PM

I was working with a guy who I enjoyed talking with and we became friends. Over the course of a couple of years he got married and had a kid. During this time I could see that he was hung from the bulge in his pants, but thought he was straight and didn't think I'd ever see him naked. He knew I worked out and was surprised when he asked if he could join me. (He didn't have to ask me twice.) After our first workout, I remember this so vividly, I went into the showers (not individual stalls) and he followed me in. At first I saw his ass as he got under the shower and then he turned around. My knees went weak. I saw the most perfect dick that I had ever seen. I suppose he saw me look and can't remember if he was eyeing me. We continued to work out together a few days a week until he accepted a new job and we didn't see much of each other after that. It wasn't until he got a divorce that we starting to hang out together. He said he needed someone to talk to. We decided to go out of town just to get out of the city. After a night of drinking we returned to our room and we were in bed (separate beds) and he started talking about how a guy who we worked with made a move on him during a party. He kept talking about this and wouldn't change the subject. I got brave and walked over to his bed and put my hand on where I thought his dick would be under the covers. My guess was correct about where to place my hand and what I discovered is that his dick was hard. I asked if we could play out what he would've liked to have happened at that party. We gave each other head and both came. While it was an awkward drive back to our city, we ended up repeating this scenario many times over the next couple of years until he got married again. I still think about our adventures every so often when I jack off. And yes, he knew I was gay, which probably made it easier for him to open up to being with a guy.

by Anonymousreply 77September 2, 2017 11:32 PM

LOL R76. I tried thinking about the Crayola colors and nothing came to mind. His nips were light and pinkish or orangish. The lighting wasn't bright enough to figure that one out. R72, it's a true story. It would have ended very differently if I was making it up. R71, he's straight, but I believe he would play along if the right moment arrived. I've been burned making assumptions before; I won't risk it.

by Anonymousreply 78September 2, 2017 11:36 PM

R78, He just texted me to say that he thinks you're hot as fuck. Go for it.

by Anonymousreply 79September 2, 2017 11:44 PM

R60 if it was my redneck hometown, they were setting you up for a beating.

by Anonymousreply 80September 3, 2017 12:15 AM

Gotta love DL.

R1: I have a friend. He's hot and straight. I've seen him naked.

R2: LIAR! That's fiction!

Seriously, what kind of life do you have where you think it's far-fetched to see a hot,straight guy naked?

by Anonymousreply 81September 3, 2017 12:55 AM

Well r69, if he is a dumb straight boy then you might have to smack your lips a few times and they yell " come n get it!"

by Anonymousreply 82September 3, 2017 2:12 AM

OP, I called him this morning and he definitely wants you. He's even talking marriage, so go for it!

by Anonymousreply 83September 3, 2017 2:49 PM

Dear Mandate Reader's Forum,

You'll never guess what happened to me...

by Anonymousreply 84September 3, 2017 3:22 PM

Given DL, R81, I think "liar" referred to the fact that (a) OP had a friend and (b) the friend was straight.

Both are unusual concepts for many DLers.

by Anonymousreply 85September 3, 2017 3:25 PM

Not friends exactly but saw 4 coworkers naked at the gym over the years. I worked at a major university so there were a couple of different gyms on campus and over the years the locker room scene went from cruisy to non existent (after the rise of the Internet).

The first one was a dental school student temp who turned out had an amazing body and great furry ass. Only saw him in the shower once and wasn't about to cross the line. Regret that now. I know he was married but he was also very friendly.

The other was one of our directors.. We both would often hit the locker room about the same time in the morning before work. He ran. I would be coming from the weight room. He had a handsome face, a so-so hairy body but small dick. His running partner however was much leaner and nicely endowed. I did find it awkward to carry on a conversation in the shower and would tend to use one of the other locker rooms.

The other two.. One of the financial dept's guys used to aggressively cruise the locker room. Always shaving and grooming at the most strategically placed sink vantage point for maximum shower viewing. Always kind of bugged me. For about 2 years never saw him naked. For a short time he was my manager during one of our reorganizations and was a great boss.

The group shower which lead to the pool had half walls on either side of the door which blocked being able to see into the shower room from the pool. You couldn't see who was showering on the backside of the entrance and it was often where the shy or the really aggressive cruisers would go to do their thing. One evening I hit the shower and Randy was showering behind the partition but was facing the wall. He turned and displayed a huge thick dick and egg sized balls. Had I known that, I don't think I would have minded all the time he spent watching in the mirror and perhaps would have encouraged him by lathering up and presenting an hard on. Nothing happened but I remember thinking about all the occasions over the years when we could have enjoyed a lot of hot times and mutual ejaculations.He left the university system shortly after that but I did run into later when he was back in town visiting family and we jacked off in a cruisy campus toilet.

The last one was a REALLY odd closet case who worked in another department. He dated a couple of the women at work but was also always lingering naked in the locker room . Very lean guy, a ginger with a hairy body and hung. Not big and meaty like Randy's but rather long and lean much in line with his body type. One rainy,deserted Sunday afternoon and I apparently interrupted an apparent 4 way jo session in the aforementioned pool side shower in which he seemed to have been actively participating. He immediately fled. From that point forward I would aggressively tease and cruise him but he never showed any interest and would flee whenever he saw me either in the locker room or at work. He eventually got a job outside the university system and one evening during his last week I passed him sitting nude one a bench by his locker (as he often did) on my way to the shower. He actually nodded, made eye contact (rather than his usual sideward glance or lack of any acknowledgment we worked in the same building). I circled around the rows of lockers, came back around so I was directly facing him,whipped off my towel and we watched each other jack off. I guess he figured since he was leaving WTH?

by Anonymousreply 86September 3, 2017 5:25 PM

( continued) I always thought his whole situation was rather sad but kind of fascinating and honestly did get off "terrorizing" him. In my defense sometimes he would be in the locker room for an hour after showering watching the parade of guys in various states of modesty hit the showers. He had an angular,almost Lyle Lovett face but had that lean rock hard body which he displayed while sitting nude on his towel while doing time consuming activities like lacing his shoes.Consensus at work was that he was an odd ball and he was always meticulously dressed and groomed. Aside from the girl at work he dated (she was a bit of a slut and I think I remember hearing she said they never actually slept together which is why she broke it off). I once saw him out in a restaurant on what looked to be date with a much older woman.Apparently a year or so after he left he did pop up at the local gay film festival so perhaps he finally came to terms with himself.

I did run into an old college friend I had had a crush on at a sex party many years after school. Ended up next to him on a bed while someone sucked his cock. I think I played with his nipples..lol

by Anonymousreply 87September 3, 2017 5:26 PM

"Ended up next to him", like r87 didn't follow him through the party, salivating, until he finally got to the same bed.

by Anonymousreply 88September 3, 2017 5:30 PM

Performing fellatio is a sin!

by Anonymousreply 89September 3, 2017 6:18 PM

R77's story made me so fucking hard.

by Anonymousreply 90September 3, 2017 7:05 PM

Since y'all like fiction so much, I dug up my old fanfic story from '06, about soccer players Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo and their presumed "Hate-fuck back at Old Trafford". Anyone here from that time?

It probably first happened in the showers after practise, you know? Like maybe one day Rooney got held up, say, talking to the coach or something, and Ronaldo'd spent some extra time on the field, practising his footwork or whatever, so he was the only one still in the showers when Rooney entered the empty clubhouse…

Wayne Rooney quickly strips off, grabs his towel and walks into the shower area, stopping short at the sight before him. Cristiano Ronaldo is facing the showerhead, shampooing his hair, and Rooney finds himself mesmerized by the firm ass, muscular back, and lightly furred thighs of his teammate. He swallows hard, staring, standing completely still for a few moments in utter shock. He's never really looked at any of his teammates before, certainly not in this way, and he is surprised at how appealing the sight is. He finds himself watching a glob of shampoo lather slide down Ronaldo's muscular back, travelling over his ass and down his legs. Rooney thinks suddenly that he wants to do the same thing with his tongue: start at those broad shoulders, slowly wind his way down the back and onto the firm, rounded ass, nipping it with his teeth before slipping his tongue right into the crack and fluttering it all the way to the little pink pucker at the end…

Cristiano shakes his head suddenly, clearing the water out of his eyes, and turns around. The abrupt movement startles Wayne, who is surprised to discover his cock is rock-hard and his hand is cupped around his balls, thumb and index finger wrapped around the base of his shaft. Blushing and cursing inwardly, Rooney quickly hides his erection behind the bunched-up towel in his other hand, hoping he can get under a showerhead (Cold water, he thinks, for once I *want* there to be cold water in here!) before his teammate can see anything amiss.

by Anonymousreply 91September 3, 2017 10:51 PM

Just then, Ronaldo opens his eyes and smiles, seeing his good friend. "Oh, hey, Rooney," Ronaldo says lightly. "I didn't know you were still here."

"Yeah," Rooney's voice cracks and he clears his throat. "Yeah," he repeats, "had to talk with the coach about something."

Ronaldo nods, running his hand through his wet hair. "Everything ok, I hope?" he asks politely.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, fine, just… yeah, everything's ok, no problem." Rooney blushes even harder at his inability to even hold a proper conversation with his friend. Your friend you want to lick and touch and fuck, his traitorous mind chimes in. Your friend who's standing there nude, facing you, not even trying to cover his cock. And what a cock, too, uncut, good size, looks like it'll fill out quite nicely when… "Shut up!" he mutters to himself.

"What? I'm sorry, did you say something?" Ronaldo cocks his head to the side, brow furrowed in an expression of confusion that Rooney finds himself thinking is absolutely adorable.

Oh my god, shut the fuck up! Wayne tells his mind desperately. "Caught up," he says quickly. "I was caught up, talking to the coach. But I'm done now… and…" he trails off, mind wandering once more to wanton thoughts of licking and sucking that lucious cock.

"And now you need a shower?" Ronaldo laughs lightly.

Rooney shakes himself out of his reverie. "Uh, yeah. I'll just…grab this one" he uncomfortably indicates the showerhead nearest himself, across the room from the naked young man whose muscular body is glistening under the running water.

"Don't be stupid, Wayne," Cristiano smiles. "Nobody used that one today, the pipes are cold. Here," he continues, turning on the showerhead directly to his right, "Giggs just left, this one's still warmed up from him."

Rooney stares, blinking. His cock twitches, reminding him that it's still rock-hard and very much in need of attention. The thought of Giggs naked and wet, soaping his body as he stands under that very showerhead beside Ronaldo doesn't help the situation any. How the hell am I gonna…?

"Well? Are you gonna hop in the shower or are you just gonna stand there?" Ronaldo teases. Then he laughs knowingly. "Oh, I get it, you want me to turn around, cuz you're shy." He makes a show of turning back to the wall, facing slightly to his left and away from where Rooney is obviously expected to stand.

by Anonymousreply 92September 3, 2017 10:53 PM

Oh, if only you knew the real reason I want you to turn away, mate, Rooney thinks to himself as he steps up beside his friend. He hangs the towel over the neck of the showerhead and quickly grabs the soap, hoping he can use his arms and body positioning to hide his rampant erection from its source.

"May I turn back now, Master?" Ronaldo asks primly, with a smile in his voice.

Rooney knows the kid is only joking, how could he possibly know what I like?, but it doesn't stop the full-body shudder that runs through him at hearing the request. "Yes," he answers automatically, voice hoarse.

Ronaldo turns slightly and gives him an odd look, brow furrowed. "What?" he asks quietly. "I was only kidding, mate, I'm not the sub type. I just…"

Rooney looks up as his friend trails off, and it doesn't take him long to understand what has Ronaldo so distracted. It's fairly easy to follow his line of sight, after all, and Rooney's cock is still ragingly hard, twitching under the double-dose of hot water and some much-desired attention from the beautiful young man beside him. Shite! He tries to frantically think of some way out of the awkward situation. "Heh, damn thing's got a mind of its own," he chuckles lamely. "Sorry, mate, nothing personal." His smile feels very forced, and when Ronaldo meets his eyes, Rooney knows he isn't fooled by it.

"A mind of its own, huh?" Ronaldo asks quietly. He looks pointedly at Rooney's cock before meeting his eyes firmly.

His eyes look different under this light, Rooney thinks. Are they lighter? Or rather brighter, maybe? He doesn't have time to ponder this mystery before the other man speaks again. "So it has nothing to do with seeing me standing here, huh?" Ronaldo is asking.

Rooney forces a chuckle through his dry throat. "You? As if! A bit high on ourselves, are we, mate?"

His attempt at levity falls very flat. Ronaldo has made a realization, and with it, a decision. He draws himself up to his full height and glares at Rooney.

"No, I don't think I'm 'high on myself' at all, mate. I think I've got the situation exactly right! And I think I know what to do, too…"

Rooney gasps as Ronaldo suddenly reaches forward and grabs his cock. "Don't!" he shouts before he can stop himself.

"Don't?" Ronaldo asks in a mocking tone as he fondles and caresses the hot, hard dick in his hand. "Did you just tell me 'don’t'?" He sounds very pissed.

Rooney swallows hard. He opens his mouth to speak, but is cut off by a sudden hard squeeze on his cock and can only groan helplessly for a few moments. "Please," he manages to say when he can catch his breath again.

Cristiano squeezes again. "Please what?" he asks. When there's no answer, he puts his other hand on Wayne's balls and squeezes them, too. "Please *what*?" he snarls.

Rooney whimpers in helpless arousal, clenching his fists and throwing his head back at the ecstasy coursing through him. God help him, he's never felt like this, he didn't know he could feel like this, and he doesn't know what to do... except try to not cum immediately. "Please, Ronaldo… please suck me," he gasps.

by Anonymousreply 93September 3, 2017 10:55 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo laughs. "Suck you?" he asks sarcastically. "No, mate, I don't think so. I think I want you to suck me."

Before he fully understands what's happening, Wayne Rooney finds himself on his knees on the wet shower tile, Ronaldo's hands firm on his shoulders. He looks up in confusion and not a small amount of fear. "I… I've never done that before," he whispers in shame.

Ronaldo smiles. "Cherry-boy, huh?" he says, almost to himself. "Yeah, I figured as much. Well," he continues brightly, "no time like the present. Get to it." He indicates his now-hard cock with an evil smile.

Rooney looks desperately around the otherwise-empty shower room, trying to buy time, trying to think of a way out of this situation. "But… but I don't…" he stutters.

Ronaldo looks at him incredulously. "You don't what? 'Do that'?" He doesn't wait for a response. "Well, you do now, mate!" He laughs. "Or were you trying to say you don't know what to do?"

Rooney nods miserably, head down, fists clenched, cock still (God help me!) hard and leaking against his thigh.

Ronaldo smiles condescendingly. "Well, you've gotten blowjobs, haven't you?" Again, he doesn't bother to listen for the answer. "It’s the same thing, just in reverse. Just think about all the good things that some cunt has done for you that felt good, and do the same thing to me. Now get to it!"

It's not a request. Rooney nods as if to himself, then shuffles forward on his knees until he's mere inches away from Ronaldo's body. And his cock, don't forget about his cock! his mind chimes in. As if he could! He snorts to himself, then jumps as Ronaldo growls a warning.

"Yes," Rooney whispers as he leans forward, mouth open and curious tongue sticking slightly out, to take in Ronaldo's hard cock. He's not sure to whom he's saying it, or even what exactly he's saying "yes" to, but it doesn't matter now because his tongue has just touched that silky cockhead and he's got pre-cum in his mouth and the taste is like nothing he's ever experienced before and he wants more of it now. He inhales deeply through his nose as he opens his mouth wide and takes in all of Ronaldo's cock, right down to the base, until he feels it hit the back of his throat. He gags for a second, withdrawing slightly, then moves back down again, this time accepting the cock deep down his throat with ease.

Ronaldo hisses "Yesss, just like that!" and wraps his hands around Rooney's head. My God, who would've thought he'd be a natural cocksucker? he thinks in amusement, before all thought is wiped out by the glorious feeling of Rooney's throat closing around his dick as the other man swallows him repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 94September 3, 2017 10:58 PM

It's just like chugging a pint down't' old pub! Rooney thinks in amusement as his throat works. Well, maybe not exactly like it, but… He smiles, as best he can, and moves his head back, pulling off the big cock in his throat so he can get his tongue wrapped around the tip of it again. , I didn't think it would taste like this, My God, why didn't anyone tell me? And Cristiano! All this wasted time…!

But Wayne Rooney is not one to dwell on the past, especially not when the present is so deliciously enjoyable. He braces his hands on Ronaldo's thickly muscled thighs, feeling them clench and release as he works the cock filling his mouth. He finds himself getting into the feeling of it, developing a rhythm of diving down to the base and tightening his whole mouth and throat, then pulling off while flickering his tongue against the underside as it's drawn out, stopping when only the head remains in his mouth to swirl his tongue around it and suckle hard, before diving back down and swallowing again.

Ronaldo is moaning and writhing above him, clutching Rooney's head and thrusting his hips lightly, moving his cock in and out of his teammate's hot, wet mouth. Rooney decides to try for something a bit more daring, and the next time he pulls out to the tip, he gives an extra-long tongue swirl (coupled with an extra-hard suck) then pulls his mouth off with a slight popping sound. Ronaldo groans in disappointment and tries to pull his head back down onto his cock. Rooney smiles slightly but fights it, keeping his mouth closed, kissing and nuzzling his way down the underside of the younger man's cock until he reaches the smooth-shaven balls hanging heavy and full underneath. He lightly nuzzles his nose and lips against the silky skin, enjoying the moans he hears above him, before opening his mouth and taking the entire sac fully into his mouth.

Ronaldo lets out a startled gasp and falls back against the tiled shower wall, unable to keep himself upright on suddenly trembling legs. He clutches at Rooney's head as the older man sucks on his balls, pulling them down away from his body and swirling his tongue around them.

by Anonymousreply 95September 3, 2017 11:00 PM

Ronaldo keeps up a steady litany of moans and gasps, interspersed with frequent and heartfelt praise at such oral talents. "Oh, fuck you're good at this … God, so good… Oh yessss, just like that, oh right there… Oh, fuck yes, oh keep on doing that, fuuuuck…"

Emboldened by the praise, Rooney slides his hands around the back of Ronaldo's thighs, caressing the satiny smooth skin where asscheek meets thigh. Hearing a rumble of approval, he lets his fingers drift inward, lightly teasing the crease.

"Oh, fuck!" Ronaldo cries out. "You're fucking gonna make me come if you keep doing that!"

Rooney chuckles, sucking even harder and faster on the sac in his eager mouth, bobbling the testicles around, letting them bounce and jostle against each other while he swirls his tongue over and around them.

Ronaldo opens his eyes in surprise at the response. "You like that?" A quick glance down into blue eyes meeting his tells him all he needs to know. "You do like that idea, don't you? You think you can swallow everything I've got to give you?"

Wayne hasn't thought that far ahead, so focussed has he been on the more immediate pleasures at hand (so to speak), and now the idea of sucking Cristiano's cock to completion gives him sudden pause. Does he really want another man to come inside his mouth? His only experiences in this matter have been on the giving end, not the receiving, and nearly all the women he's been with haven't liked it and have immediately spit the come back out; what if…?

Ronaldo reads the hesitation in Rooney's face and decides to take the option of refusal away from the other man; he seizes both of Rooney's ears and pulls him off of his groin. Rooney goes easily enough; he'd stopped working his mouth during the distraction and now he just sits back on his heels, mouth slack and hands resting at his sides.

"Head up, and keep your mouth open," Ronaldo orders, holding his cock out.

Rooney licks his swollen lips and then presses them tightly together, shaking his head stubbornly.

Ronaldo blinks in surprise. "No?" He looks further down. "You want me to take care of that?"

Rooney follows the burning gaze down to his own neglected cock; so hard it hurts, the head an angry shade of red, pre-come dripping copiously from the slit. He looks back up as

Ronaldo continues, "You open your mouth for me and I'll take care of you. In fact," he smiles sweetly, "I might even let you fuck me."

by Anonymousreply 96September 3, 2017 11:05 PM

The thought of burying himself to the hilt inside that tightly muscled ass, one hand between Cristiano's shoulder blades, holding him down, while the other curves over a hip, pulling him back onto his cock, overcomes Wayne's short-lived reticence and he obligingingly opens his mouth.

"Good boy," Ronaldo praises, giving his cock a few strokes before moving forward to feed it to the man kneeling before him.

At the first touch of cock on his waiting tongue, Rooney surges forward to take all of it down his throat, a small whimper escaping him as he realizes again just how wonderful the feeling is of having a thick, hard cock choking him. Why had he thought he should refuse this? Hell, how could he refuse this, now that he's known it? How can he ever go back…?

"Whoa!" Ronaldo laughs, trying to step back from the oral assault. Rooney growls deep in this throat and reaches around the muscular thighs in front of him, grabbing Ronaldo's arse to hold him still. "No no no," Cristiano clarifies as he grabs his teammate's ears to again pull his head back. "I didn't ask you to suck me again. I just asked if you'd swallow my come."

Wayne blinks in consternation up at him, brow furrowed. Huh? What does…?

"Kneel up," Ronaldo orders, his tone firm.

Rooney blinks again, then raises himself up higher on his knees.

"Hands behind your back, clasped," Ronaldo continues.

Rooney raises an eyebrow at this but does as told. He opens his mouth again but not does move towards his teammate.

"That's right," Cristiano praises as he again feeds his cock into the warm, willing mouth. "Stay just like that. Don't move your tongue, or anything else, for that matter."

Rooney whimpers in helpless arousal as just the tip of the other man's large cock is placed inside his mouth, resting against his tongue and swollen lower lip. He wants to do so much more than just hold it, he wants to suck and lick and swallow everything he can. But he keeps his mouth obediently still, eyes holding Ronaldo's gaze as the other man strokes his own cock firmly with one hand, the other reaching down to cup and fondle the heavy, hairless sac beneath. Wayne's arousal is pulsing against his thigh, he wants so much to come, to come with Ronaldo, and he finds his hands drifting around to the front of his body.

"Hands off!" Ronaldo snaps suddenly. Rooney jumps in surprise at the command, hands immediately clasping themselves behind his back again. "You try to touch yourself again and you won't be coming at all, understood?"

by Anonymousreply 97September 3, 2017 11:07 PM

Rooney lowers his eyes for a few moments, breaking Ronaldo's fierce glare, before looking back up again, his slight smile and gentle head-nod telling the other man that he plans to do what he's told. For now, anyway. Rooney keeps his face carefully neutral, free from any signs of dissent. But once I'm fucking him, boy, the tables are gonna turn.

Cristiano is jerking his cock faster and harder, long, twisting strokes from the base to just below the head and back down, fingers of his other hand separating and pulling on his balls. He can feel every breath Rooney takes against his sensitive cockhead: cooler air as the man breathes in; hot, moist air puffing out. Ronaldo is groaning and panting steadily now, thigh muscles tensing and straining, and he struggles to maintain eye contact, fighting the urge to just throw his head back and yowl. He is very close to coming, but first… "Christ, I'm so close. Are you ready for me? Will you take what I have to give you"?

Rooney nods his head eagerly. Yes, please, I want it, God yes, give it all to me! He can't remember the last time he's wanted something so desperately in his entire life.

The motion of Rooney's head-nod brings his upper teeth just into contact with the ridge just below Ronaldo's cockhead, that beautifully sensitive frenulum, and Ronaldo gasps. He has actually been planning not to come in Rooney's mouth but rather all over his face, wanting to see it dripping down over his eyebrows, running down his cheeks, landing on those lush pink lips… but the additional stimulation suddenly pushes him over the edge and he is coming hard, hips bucking, thighs and arse clenching, hot jets of come spurting into Rooney's mouth and down the back of his throat.

by Anonymousreply 98September 3, 2017 11:13 PM

I can't imagine using the same gym as coworkers and seeing them in the locker room. An executive was going to host a pool party but the younger contingent protested and said they don't want coworkers to see them in swimwear.

by Anonymousreply 99September 3, 2017 11:15 PM

... is everybody still reading and jacking off?

by Anonymousreply 100September 3, 2017 11:20 PM

[quote]An executive was going to host a pool party but the younger contingent protested and said they don't want coworkers to see them in swimwear.

JFC, what delicate little ladies they are!

It's not like they're going to be wearing white Speedos, ffs. Young'uns nowadays wear trunks down to their knees -- what is there to see?

by Anonymousreply 101September 3, 2017 11:22 PM

That the younguns dont actually have abs

by Anonymousreply 102September 3, 2017 11:34 PM

How did his plum compare to your prune?

by Anonymousreply 103September 3, 2017 11:38 PM

There's a fitness center at our company, R99. I see these guys all day in their starched shirts, bold ties and perfectly styled hair. Some of them are very good looking. In the evenings we all work out. I sometimes have to leave the locker room. Watching them strip down from their corporate threads is hot. There are some very hairy chests you would never predict under a stiff shirt. You see some have chewy nipples which you can just barely make out through the cloth during the day. Two of the guys with the most perfect hair up top have the most unruly bushes. The guys who are the most assertive at work also like to strut naked while their cocks sway. I leave the locker room because I don't want to get near any allegation of sexual misconduct. I take that energy and apply it to my workouts. I still look forward to the end of every work day, especially if there's a new guy or new interns. What a perk, right?

by Anonymousreply 104September 4, 2017 12:19 AM

OMG Fuck OFF with the Ranaldo fan fiction! What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 105September 4, 2017 6:04 AM

He really doesn't know any better, R105. Be kind.

by Anonymousreply 106September 4, 2017 6:58 AM

You've hurt my fee-fees, R105 & R106.

by Anonymousreply 107September 4, 2017 8:10 AM

I would like to get a glimpse of my friend's anus

by Anonymousreply 108September 4, 2017 9:22 AM

Offer him a prostate exam, R108. I actually did that one time and was blown out of the water when a straight buddy actually let me do it.

by Anonymousreply 109September 4, 2017 1:32 PM

I think this thread is hysterical. I was the last wave of students who had to shower after every gym class from 5th grade. I graduated in 1983. I saw almost every guy in school naked. We even swam naked. All shapes, all sizes. I saw a lot of boners and my dick was hard at times too. You just don't pay attention. I think it was actually good. It wasn't sexualized. It was just normal guy behavior.

by Anonymousreply 110September 4, 2017 3:27 PM

I forgot about gym class when in middle school. Only saw one hard on and that poor guy who, as expected, was teased. And it wasn't even a pretty hard on - had a weird bend to it.

by Anonymousreply 111September 4, 2017 3:47 PM

Was he taking a right or left?

by Anonymousreply 112September 4, 2017 3:49 PM

I hate when someone starts a confession thread and is immediately attacked.

by Anonymousreply 113September 4, 2017 4:10 PM

Recently, I was at the gym walking to the shower naked and ran into my cousin who was washing his hands at the sink. We're not especially close and he knows I'm gay so it was slightly awkward.

by Anonymousreply 114September 4, 2017 4:18 PM

I live in a world where my friends look far better clothed than they do naked.

by Anonymousreply 115September 4, 2017 4:36 PM

From age 4 to age 15, we were taken to summer swimming lessons. In the early days, it was all of us -- my brother and sisters and cousins. We would go to a nearby high school pool for an hour or two, a few days a week, for about six weeks.

But I was the youngest, so by the time I made it to middle school (when I was age 13 to 15) , they had all outgrown it and I was the only one left. So on summer mornings, my mother would drive just me to swimming lessons. While I was swimming with the other kids (they were all strangers to me) and the coach, my mother would sit up in the bleachers and read a book, or chat with the other moms. One of my recurring memories is that after swimming was over, I would go into the locker room to take a shower and get changed. Once emerging from the locker room, my mother would be waiting there in the hallway. She would always ask me, "Why does it take you so long to get dressed?"

I had no explanation ... or, not one that I felt comfortable sharing, that is.

The reason it took me so long in the locker room was that once I realized that I didn't have my brother and cousins around, I had locker room time "to myself." And because we drove to another town's school, I didn't know any of these people, and they didn't know me outside of swimming lessons. So I would take my time and check out all the naked boys that I could. Correction: not naked boys -- rather, young men.

There was one assistant coach who was probably a junior or senior in high school. He had dark hair, was about 5 foot 10, and was very fit. He always took a long shower when lessons were done, and I made sure to be right in there with him. He didn't really talk or interact with me, or even make eye contact. But he was also not shy about showing off his body, and I could always get a good look at his big dangling cock and beautiful pubic hair. To me, a middle school closeted gay boy, this was a huge thrill. When we has done with his shower, I was done with mine. When he was changing clothes, I was changing clothes. I soaked up every minute of his nakedness that I could. It was intriguing to me that even though he never acknowledged it, he didn't seem to mind that I was staring at him.

But some time later, I figured it out.

Age 15 is the last year I did it. By this time I had gone through puberty, and I was one of the older boys still taking summer swimming lessons. In our small group of "advanced" students, there was only me and one other boy. I don't remember his name, but he was a year or two younger than me. He was very outgoing, friendly, noisy, and liked to tease me and engage in horse play. I found him kind of annoying, but because he was the only other boy in my group, we were forced to become friends.

When lessons were done, we were go shower and get dressed. In the shower, he would still be talkative, but a little less so. Every so often, I would catch him staring directly at my dick. Because we were naked in front of each other, I could see that he had not gone through puberty yet -- he had no body hair at all. So I think what got his attention was seeing my fuzzy brown bush of pubic hair. Like he had never seen anything like it before. What was interesting was that I decided that I liked the attention. So sometimes I would take my time to wash my body and give him an extra long look. And when I toweled off, I made sure to wiggle my junk in his direction -- and he never failed to stare. This too, was a thrill for me.

So ... sorry Mom, but that's the real reason it took me so long to get dressed.

by Anonymousreply 116September 4, 2017 5:07 PM

But after you've seen him naked, how do you go about asking him to do this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117September 4, 2017 7:08 PM

R114, how traumatizing that must have been for your cousin, to realise that you had nipples and a penis and scrotum!

by Anonymousreply 118September 4, 2017 11:21 PM

I had a straight, married supervisor for many years. I was constantly frustrated to be under him because I didn't like his personality. Strangely enough, I was promoted above him and became his supervisor and, later, his supervisor's supervisor. That's when I really started to crush on him. I craved being dominated by him. Something in the change in roles, the power exchange, drove me crazy. I still jerk off thinking of him dominating me and I moved on from that job years ago. I fantasize seeing him in the locker room and then...

by Anonymousreply 119September 5, 2017 12:54 AM

So first you were under him and then you were on top of,him? One hopes advantage was taken.

by Anonymousreply 120September 5, 2017 1:00 AM

R119, you forgot the part of the story that's relevant to this thread.

[quote]I saw a lot of boners and my dick was hard at times too

Details, please!!! Hello! Again, it's the point of the thread! It doesn't have to have been sexual. Just tell the damn stories.

by Anonymousreply 121September 5, 2017 6:42 AM

Not full nudity, but damned close:

Years and years ago, I was playing tennis with two of the guys in my group at our usual courts. There were only three of us on this afternoon, so we sort of took turns hitting a few games, and then alternating. During my time out/waiting portion, my crush for life pulled up in his car, opened his window, and announced that he'd join us, and, since I was the one available, he'd be playing me first.

He was a stud of a guy. Prior to that day, I'd see him stare down a yapping dog, admonishing the owner to get his dog off the court, or, "I WILL kill your dog," warning or bluff. They left. A fit construction worker, I'd also seen him scale a tall fence to retrieve an errant tennis ball rather than walk around to the fence door. On occasion, he'd bring a can of beer to the court instead of water or Gatorade. Man's man.

Prior to this particular day, I'd once or twice seen him shirtless, and his muscular chest, hairy, big arms, and extremely handsome face with the most amazing blue eyes that twinkled, had me always playing against him with a raging hard-on. Always. My win/loss record to him was lopsided in his favor because of my constant lust, always hoping he'd go shirtless or at least lift his shirt up to collect sweat. (I believe I was a much better player, but I didn't display any killer instinct against him very often.)

When he got out of the car, he was wearing a suit--or a nice pair of slacks and shirt/tie. Because he was such a well rounded person, he was also a proficient cello player, and just returned from a lesson. It was a hot day, and while my other two buddies were playing on the other court, he slowly and unashamedly unfastened his tie/unbuttoned his collared white shirt/removed collared shirt along with t-shirt/kicked off his black shoes/then his dress socks/next, along with smiles, he knowing I was studying the strip with all my attention, fixated, continued. Next, he moved closer to the other side of his car so as to shield himself from whomever might be driving past (even though we were mostly secluded), and off came those black slacks revealing his briefs. I'd seen his tree trunk legs before, but not to this extent, and it was niiiiice. I saw his jewels outline, and I deduced he was medium sized. He gave a nice smirk as he then slipped on his tennis shorts, t-shirt, shoes and socks. He then proceeded to swiftly beat me 6-2 as I swooned from point to point.

This guy was a straight hunk, and we remained friends through the years. No actual nudity to this story, but to this day, many years later, I can rub one out to the memory.

by Anonymousreply 122September 5, 2017 12:02 PM

More naked friend stories! I got nothing myself, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 123September 5, 2017 12:17 PM

I roomed with two fraternity brothers one year at college. We called them Chip and Dale because they were always together, and they emulated each other constantly. They would coordinate what they would wear each day. They took the same classes. They workout out together. They went on double dates (both were straight and had sexual relationships with women.) Chip was dark haired with a dark complexion. Dale was sandy blond with a fair complexion. Both had buff bodies. From the beginning of the school year, Chip would get out of bed, shower and walk around the room naked for about an hour every morning. He had a larger than average cock, with a VERY full bush surrounding it. Dale would shower and at the beginning of the year would dress right away. Within three weeks, he too, was walking around the room naked for an hour. His cock was not as long, and he would subconsciously pull it down every fifteen seconds or so, like it would eventually stretch over time. His was a sandy blond bush, every bit as large as Chip’s. Chip would blow dry his hair into the prototype conservative comb over. Dale started to do the same. Then Chip began to blow dry his bush every morning, making it BIGGER and fluffy. It reminded me of a peacock’s plumage or a lion’s mane. Sure enough, Dale started to do it, too. I don’t know what Chip was thinking. Did he feel more masculine walking around (commando) in his jeans all day? I don’t need to tell you Dale started going commando, too. I don’t think Dale ever thought for himself. I would pretend to sleep while they went through this routine every morning. There were days when I would sleep on my stomach and two or three carefully executed thrusts into the mattress would take care of my business. Chip is now a lawyer. Dale is a high-profile financial advisor. Is there a correlation between such professions and the morning ritual? I’ll see them at reunions (surprisingly, I think they outgrew each other) and think about the amount of hair under their zippers. It supersedes any memories I have of their cocks, and I would have gladly given some brotherly love if they ever signaled they were open to it. I blew five other brothers at college; two reciprocated. Living in a fraternity house, as close-quartered as it felt, had its advantages.

by Anonymousreply 124September 6, 2017 3:42 AM

Small town swimming pool in summer, big locker room, gang showers; I swam there from age 7-16?

Guys I saw naked (and lingered, like the post above): the hot popular high school quarterback, a few of my teachers, a hunk town fireman, even the mayor. Lots of man cock and butt. It was great.

Whenever I felt bored or uninspired in junior high math, all I had to do was stare at Mr. Clift and remember his wet, bent over furry ass.

by Anonymousreply 125September 6, 2017 3:56 AM

R124, what year(s) did that take place?

by Anonymousreply 126September 6, 2017 5:17 AM

R122, your tennis friend was straight and didn't mind doing a striptease for you?

by Anonymousreply 127September 6, 2017 5:18 AM

Blowdryers says 80s!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 6, 2017 5:19 AM

It was the 80s, R126.

by Anonymousreply 129September 6, 2017 7:17 AM

Seriously R124? We knew you were faking sleep.

by Anonymousreply 130September 6, 2017 7:22 AM

R127, Yes a striptease. It was done in a mostly utilitarian way, but with occasional smiles. I'm thinking because as hidden as I tried to be back then, I made sure I was front and center for this attire change.

by Anonymousreply 131September 6, 2017 9:39 AM

In the 1980s, I lived in a fraternity with a bunch of macho homophobes (it was the 1980s...).

I always had a crush on Ricky, a guy who was two years older than me. I'll never forget when I first moved into the frat as a naive freshman. The very first night, I was meeting my roommates and getting settled in. Ricky came to our room and introduced himself. I can still remember the sight of him standing in our doorway. He was five foot nine, had a fit body for a 19 year-old, with a summer tan and sunlit blond hair. A handsome face that seemed to have a perpetual smile on it. And on that particular night, he was wearing a pair of tight white shorts that showed off his round ass and a pair of tan, meaty thighs covered in curly blond hairs. I could not take my eyes off his beautiful legs. Maybe he was just naturally friendly, but the way he smiled at me made me wonder if he was noticing my staring at his legs. I later saw that many people, both male and female, were noticing Ricky's legs, as he regularly received comments on them.

It was not until the second semester of my sophomore year that I finally saw Ricky naked. At that time, we lived on the same floor of the house, so we shared a bathroom with open showers. But Ricky always showered at odd times; I only remember seeing him naked one time. It was in the evening, and he had just gotten done taking a shower. I walked into the bathroom to take a piss. As I was standing at the urinal, I turned my head to see Ricky coming out of the shower. He acknowledged me, but we didn't talk. Then he did something I thought was odd. He used two towels to dry himself off. He used one towel to dry his hair, then he left that towel over his head, covering his eyes. So there was no way he and I could make eye contact. Then he proceeded to use the second towel to dry off the rest of his body, just a few feet away from me. He didn't turn his body away in a modest way. Still facing me, towel over his head, he took his time drying off. I was practically drooling over seeing his cock, about six inches flaccid, with nice round balls all under a beautiful bush of brown pubic hair. He had to have known I was watching him, right? When he took the towel off his head, I turned back and zipped up my fly. As I went over to the sink to wash my hands, I caught his reflection in the mirror. He looked at me and smiled.

by Anonymousreply 132September 6, 2017 2:02 PM

[quote] Ronaldo hisses "Yesss, just like that!" and wraps his hands around Rooney's head.

Ronaldo must be an eldergay if he's hissing in the shower!

by Anonymousreply 133September 6, 2017 2:13 PM

I have seen a few friends and coworkers in the nude as I used to work out in a gym near my office at lunch time. This may sound strange, but once I have seen someone nude and they have seen me, there is an increased level of a feeling friendship and trust on my part. You trusted me to see your penis, that means you're at ease with me.

by Anonymousreply 134September 6, 2017 4:49 PM

Not a friend, but. I was taking money at the door for friend's dance recital. Was in the John, washing my hands and looked up in the mirror, saw the reflection of one of the little girl's dad, I think he was a fireman, tucking his shirt in. He was commando and had the zipper down. Totally unexpected and really hot.

by Anonymousreply 135September 6, 2017 7:29 PM

I never pursue str8 guys' advances. I experienced one only 2 months ago at a nice resort( for adults only) in Mexico,, crawling with heterosexual couples. Every time it happens I feel that they are doing it as a form of charity, that they feel sorry I'm homosexual so they want to help me.

by Anonymousreply 136September 6, 2017 8:50 PM

When I was ten years old, I took swimming lessons during the summer. Our instructor, Mike, was a competitive swimmer in college. He was gorgeous, with curly brown hair and a thick mustache. (Mark Spitz must have been a role model.) He let his body hair grow in the summers, and by July, he had a lush coating over his well-built chest. A band of hair crawled down his abs. I loved watching the summer progress. The strings of his speedos were tied directly over a swath of very coarse pubic hairs all summer long; they sometimes floated out of the suit. I was spellbound.

One day while he was aside me, holding me at the surface as I learned to float, I inhaled water. My limbs went a little crazy and I felt my hand go into the front of his suit. My fingers were entangled in his pubes and he winced when I yanked my hand out. I managed to open the suit wide enough to get an eyeful of his crotch. What looked like a black bird’s nest swayed back and forth above a rounded, thick cock head. My fingers were tickled by the hair. I had never seen a cock before; I was transfixed. I snapped my hand out. Mike acted as if nothing had occurred and I tried to float again. I didn’t sleep that night, I was too excited. Too bad I hadn’t gone through puberty yet. I would have used the thrill of it to rub myself raw.

Mike didn’t return the following summer. He had been a lifeguard for the three previous years. One day, the housewives who took us to the pool every day were cackling. Apparently, Mike appeared in Playgirl during the school year and they just found out. One of the ladies brought that issue to the pool, and every one of them needed to check it out. I plotted ways of sneaking the magazine away, but my plans were juvenile and nonsensical. I saw my first issues of Playgirl when I went to college. I didn’t see him in those issues. When the internet provided an opportunity to see practically every Playgirl model, my recollection of him was apparently fuzzy (except for the body hair). I haven’t spotted him. Mike must have used an assumed name in the magazine.

I still remember that moment my hand touched him. It still feels electric thinking about it.

by Anonymousreply 137September 7, 2017 12:29 AM

Great story, R137

by Anonymousreply 138September 7, 2017 1:10 AM

R136, "str8" make advances because they are horny, not out of mercy…

by Anonymousreply 139September 7, 2017 3:08 AM

r137, about what year was this? Have you been through everyone on this site?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 7, 2017 5:57 AM

Let us help you, R137.

by Anonymousreply 141September 7, 2017 8:00 AM

Are you male or female, R137?

by Anonymousreply 142September 7, 2017 9:39 AM

Does R137 really sound like a female slash writer to you, R142?

[quote]I had never seen a cock before

He probably meant a "grown man's cock"

[quote]Too bad I hadn’t gone through puberty yet. I would have used the thrill of it to rub myself raw

No ambiguity there...

by Anonymousreply 143September 7, 2017 10:50 AM

R137 here. It was in 1974-1976. (I may have been nine or eleven years old.) I have looked everywhere for the Playgirl pictures, including Blackdogue. I don't recall enough of his face to instantly recognize him. Like I said, his chest hair grew out every summer, who knows if it was shaved for the shoot. Plus, he may have shaved his mustache or cut his hair short. He had a very large black bush and thick cock head, but many of the Playgirl models at the time had these. If you want to suggest some names, I'll take another look.

by Anonymousreply 144September 7, 2017 10:01 PM

R137 -- I'm sure someone will respond with photos -- looking forward to seeing the suggestions! Get to work, DLers!

by Anonymousreply 145September 7, 2017 10:18 PM

r137, just ask your mom what his name was. If all the moms at the pool knew about it, you know all the moms at home did, too.

by Anonymousreply 146September 8, 2017 1:52 AM

We are the world.

by Anonymousreply 147September 8, 2017 1:53 AM

R146, my Mom passed away nine years ago.

by Anonymousreply 148September 8, 2017 4:23 AM

R148 — Use a Ouija board to contact her. I'm sure she'll remember.

by Anonymousreply 149September 8, 2017 11:40 AM

Try hypnotic regression therapy. If you saw this magazine at the pool, an image of it still exists in your mind.

by Anonymousreply 150September 8, 2017 1:56 PM

I have a friend I've seen naked multiple times and found very appealing. We took things to the next level last night. Worst kisser ever and just a very not-hot experience. Sometimes these things just need to be left alone.

by Anonymousreply 151September 11, 2017 12:50 PM

What happened, R151?

by Anonymousreply 152September 11, 2017 10:03 PM

The "Meh" Experience.

by Anonymousreply 153September 11, 2017 11:29 PM

r151 here. Kissing is important for me. I really need to enjoy a nice long kissing session to get fully aroused and into it. It just wasn't there. His oral skills down below were OK. But overall, as r153 said, meh.

by Anonymousreply 154September 12, 2017 1:14 AM

Oh, good god, Kevin is a sweet natured, sensitive simpleton.

by Anonymousreply 155September 15, 2017 1:56 AM

Did you see Kevin naked?

by Anonymousreply 156September 17, 2017 2:35 AM

R155 & R156 — Are you on the right thread?

by Anonymousreply 157September 17, 2017 2:40 AM

o/10

by Anonymousreply 158September 17, 2017 2:41 AM

I'm friends with a student I had eleven years ago who is now a practicing dentist. He's stayed in touch with me all these years. He's hot as fuck, and treats me like his mentor/dad. He confides in me about everything, and I'm not sure about his intentions, but I'm getting a definite gay vibe from him. Jack-off material for sure.

by Anonymousreply 159September 17, 2017 2:45 AM

2/10

by Anonymousreply 160September 17, 2017 2:55 AM

fake story. so obvious lol

by Anonymousreply 161September 17, 2017 2:59 AM

In college, I saw many friends naked at the gym. Now I see guys I know naked at the gym or the nude beaches. No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 162September 17, 2017 3:02 AM

Nice stories. Unfortunately, the stories will all be distant memories with not many new stories. This paranoid younger generation rarely gets naked in the lockerroom any longer. Communal showers are becoming a rarity. Sad. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 163September 17, 2017 3:07 AM

Sorry, you were learning how to float at the age of ten?!

by Anonymousreply 164September 17, 2017 3:16 AM

It is the worst kind of yellowness to be so scared of yourself that you put blindfolds on rather than deal with yourself. To face ourselves - that's the hard thing. The imagination - that's God's gift, to make the act of self-examination bearable....

by Anonymousreply 165September 17, 2017 3:32 AM

Incredibly hot thread.

by Anonymousreply 166September 17, 2017 6:46 AM

When I was a kid, my rec coach stripped down naked in front of us. I remember being fascinated by his big nuts and thick bush.

by Anonymousreply 167September 20, 2017 6:07 AM

Well, not a friend but hot story (at least in my mind).

Every year, my parents sent me to the YMCA Newport Beach summer camp at Mt. San Gorgonio. I think I was 13 or so and the counselor was a hot AF 21ish surfer dude. Blond, tan, killer body and really nice.

One day while we were hiking it was warm and when we hit a lake, he suggested a swim. Everyone stripped down and jumped in. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Years later, when I was driving around town was at a signal and he was working shirtless for NB city doing road work.

J/O material for years. Of course, went to high school with Ted McGinley, so have a type.

by Anonymousreply 168September 20, 2017 7:01 AM

I'm sexually compulsive, so seeing friends naked would be triggering to me. I have to be very careful about that kind of situation because my boundaries could easily collapse.

by Anonymousreply 169September 20, 2017 10:31 AM

Responding to one of the earlier posts; you remind me of how innocent and honest children are; they have no filter.

I can remember back in the 1970s, when I was in grade school, we had gym class and we took showers in front of each other starting in the fourth grade. One day I was on a crowded school bus on my way to school, and Mikey, one of my fourth grade classmates told me that recently our gym teacher, Mr. Morris, had stripped down naked and taken a shower with the fifth grade boys at the end of their gym class.

Both of us said something to the effect of, "Wow, that's no fair! He never showers with us!" We both acknowledged that we wanted to see our male gym teacher naked.

I can remember some of the older girls on the bus who overheard our conversation looking at us funny, like we were two little perverts.

In retrospect, I'm pretty sure it was a made up story to see how other kids would react. Even so, I could not get the idea out of my head for a long time after that.

by Anonymousreply 170September 20, 2017 12:31 PM

I remember age 10 or so going on a field trip with the cub scouts in winter to an indoor pool, which was a novelty for most of us. After swimming we were expected to shower (early 1980s) and the scout leader showered with us. It was the first time I had ever seen an adult male completely undressed, I remember being extremely curious and excited but also a little scared at my thoughts. He had big bush but tiny meat, as I recall. Oh, and despite the big bush his butt was bald and smooth I remember that too.

by Anonymousreply 171September 20, 2017 5:02 PM

I still remember seeing his weenie, what a flashback. Now I'm triggered.

by Anonymousreply 172September 20, 2017 9:37 PM

When I entered first grade at a new school, there was a man with military bearing standing in the entranceway, directing arrivals where to go. He was so handsome, with strong facial features and a buzz cut. Mr. Monroe was the physical education teacher, and he wore a bright white t-shirt over his very well-built torso. His nipple nubs were like pencil erasers. I was only six years old, and I was drawn. I was eager to arrive at school that first week; if only to see him waiting for us.

Our first class with him was late in the week. Mr. Monroe was stern. He wanted to show us how to put our clothes in the locker room. We went in and he stopped at a locker. He removed his shoes and socks and put them in it. He then gripped the sides of his t-shirt with the opposite hands, arms crossed, and he lifted it up and over his head. I think I wanted to pee. He was so muscular (by the standards of that decade.) Those nubs on his chest were now visible to us. The nipple skin was rosy-grey and about quarter-sized. I could smell his deodorant and I thought it had to be emitted through his areolas. He had a nice coating a chest hair, triangular in shape, with an additional circle of hair surrounding each nipple.

He placed his shirt on a hook in the locker. That was easy enough. But then he unbuckled his belt, pulled down his zipper and dropped his pants to the floor. My eyes must have been bulging out of my head. He was wearing boxer shorts. I admired his hairy legs. I didn’t have any adult men in my life, so that was a feature I hadn’t ever seen. He put his pants on a hook. I thought we were done, and I worried if I could reach the hook to put my pants on it.

Then, he grabbed the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down. Oh, My God! I knew enough to know he would have a penis and testicles (we had a medical atlas at home.) I didn’t estimate the dangling knob up front and the forest of dark brown hair surrounding it all. How could he have short, sturdy hairs on his head and this thick patch of these long, curly hairs down there? My mind was boggled. He put the boxers in the locker and closed it. Then he stood there naked and said, “That’s how it’s done.” I don’t remember the rest of the day. If I wasn’t already gay, Mr. Monroe would have verified it was true.

I am now attracted to men with large bushes. It stuck with me. The large cockhead was also memorable, but I know very few men have one quite like it. It’s a nice bonus when they do. And I am drawn to military men, thanks to Mr. Monroe. Can you imagine a male gym teacher being able to get naked in front of young boys today? Yet, at the time it was standard procedure. So much for progressive thinking.

It was a minute which is seared in my head. Mr. Monroe would be in his eighties, today. I often wonder which of my school teachers are still alive. He is the one who stands out in my mind.

by Anonymousreply 173September 23, 2017 1:03 AM

I'd been secretly lusting after my very hot, very straight co-worker for months. One day, his car had to go into the shop, so I told him I'd pick him up for work the next morning. I arrived a few minutes early. After checking to see who was at his door, he let me in. I guess I'd caught him in the middle of dressing. He was wearing a white dress shirt and socks—nothing else. No underwear. He had a rather long (but flaccid) cock, and when he walked back to his bedroom I got a full view of his amazing naked bubble butt that I'd been fantasizing about for so long. I still occasionally flash to that scene during whack off sessions.

by Anonymousreply 174September 23, 2017 1:07 AM

[quote]my rec coach

Your what?

by Anonymousreply 175September 23, 2017 1:12 AM

A couple stories: In High School, probably 1987, I was changing after gym class. My locker was in view of the coaches' office (it is weird but it was in the locker room). They had a private shower and the Muscle head PE Teacher/ football coach was taking a shower with the door wide open. He was tall, probably 6'2" and a muscular body with just a thin layer of fat. Total DILF. I was transfixed with his large soft dick and round ass. He caught me looking but didn't care. He was always kind to me, the obvious gayling In 2001 I was working for the Army Corps of Engineers and I rode my bike to work in the summer time. Every day I'd end up in the showers with the Commander of the department who was an enlisted man. I guess he finished his work out at the same time I started work. Probably early 40s, hairy all over and built as fuck. Big balls with a thick dark bush. His ass crack was beautifully hairy around the crack. I still jerk off to the memories. I rode in a lot that summer lol.

by Anonymousreply 176September 23, 2017 1:29 AM

[quote]thick dark bush

I hate the word "bush" being used to describe a male person.

by Anonymousreply 177September 23, 2017 1:31 AM

3/10 for R173's fiction

by Anonymousreply 178September 23, 2017 3:41 AM

R173, nice prose style. If you were only 6, Mr. Monroe's goods probably looked a lot bigger to you than the equivalent would look to you now.

by Anonymousreply 179September 23, 2017 3:49 AM

OP ever come back and say if his friend showered with him again? I don't feel like looking through 180 posts.

by Anonymousreply 180September 23, 2017 4:03 AM

[quote]And the dumb ones tend to be really good in bed. Woof!

I think it's because they don't have the mental inhibitions and also they don't have much else going for them so they excel at sex. I have posted this before but I have been dating a factory worker and he is the best sex I have ever had.

by Anonymousreply 181September 23, 2017 4:15 AM

I think that's correct, R181.

One of my best lays was a chef (from a reality TV show actually!) who was basically a bonehead but so incredibly confident and sexy and had a fantastic, beefy body with a huge uncut cock. No inhibitions whatsoever, and I mean NONE. Great kisser, too.

But pretty dull and dim. Terrible conversations. I wish we could've just fucked and not talked. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 182September 23, 2017 6:20 AM

I walked in on a hot hung (80%) straight roommate in the bathroom. I didn't hear anything in there, so I didn't know he was in there, just walked in from outside, and he was sort of dozing in the bathtub with his half-hard cock floating above the water. It took all my nerve to just bend over and suck it.

Fortunately, a few times later we got really stoned and he'd let me blow him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 23, 2017 7:31 AM

Speaking of roommates ... I didn't get to see mine completely naked, but sure wanted to.

I was in grad school and lived alone in a small apartment. I still visited my undergrad frat from time to time, and befriended a "brother" who had moved in after I left. "Len" was very cute, only about 5 foot 8, with dark brown hair, straight white teeth, and big beautiful cow eyes with long eyelashes. He was an amateur boxer and was in great shape. And he enjoyed my sense of humor, so there were many times he and I would walk across campus to and from classes, and we would entertain each other. I was smitten, but of course, I was sure he was straight.

Later in the fall semester, a group of us took a trip together for a convention of a professional society. Being in college, we were set up to share rooms, with four to a room, and two to a bed. Len and I shared a bed for four nights. I could hardly sleep knowing he was right next to me. But we also had two other guys in the bed next to us. There were moments when we would touch, randomly and innocently. An elbow, a knee, a wrist, in contact with a thigh, a back, or a butt. Nothing intentional.

Our second night together was the one I still remember. We had been in bed several hours, and I awoke to find that my hand was resting on my own knee, and my knee was right up in Len's crotch. I guessed he was asleep -- he didn't pull away from me. I was 100% sure it was his crotch, because I could feel his cock through his underwear -- it was stiff, and it would twitch every now and then. I immediately felt my own dick get hard. I was so tempted to give his cock a little rub, but I stayed perfectly still. Every so often, we would let out a little moan, and a grunt. Was he actually awake, and enjoying this? I couldn't tell. After several minutes of this delight, he rolled over. He was still asleep, but I was wide awake ... with a raging hard on.

For the rest of our stay, I wondered if it would happen again, and go further. Even though it didn't, I now had a big crush on Len.

He eventually became my roommate, and we lived together for one year. He was a good roommate, and I had a crush on him the entire time. We still enjoyed entertaining each other. He would let me be his sparring partner -- it was fun to be the complete center of his attention. I never got to see his cock, but I got to see him getting dressed and undressed every day. One memorable day, I watched as he was coming out of the shower, he was already wrapping the towel around himself, and I caught a glimpse of his untamed mass of pubic hair.

After I graduated, I saw him only one time after that, at a homecoming reunion. He was engaged then. He got married to some plain girl, and started a family.

by Anonymousreply 184September 23, 2017 12:59 PM

Nothing gets me going like cow-eyes.

by Anonymousreply 185September 23, 2017 1:20 PM

R184 was the biggest cock-tease ever. So exquisitely bathetic.

by Anonymousreply 186September 23, 2017 1:40 PM

R186, thanks for teaching me the word of the day, wasn't familiar with bathos.

by Anonymousreply 187September 23, 2017 2:15 PM

[quote]bathos

Yeah, it's this new show about the bath salt cartel.

by Anonymousreply 188September 23, 2017 6:08 PM

You're welcome, r187! Use it in good health.

by Anonymousreply 189September 24, 2017 12:36 AM

Those nights where you get to sleep next to your hot straight friend and certain body parts end up accidentally touching—those were the horniest nights of my life. My cock would drip, drip, drip and my mouth would water. Fortunately, I actually got to have sex with some of those friends, but none of the straight ones.

by Anonymousreply 190September 24, 2017 5:42 AM

I'm the one who posted upthread about my friend's sort-of striptease before we played tennis. Having read the recent posts, I have also had another very hot straight friend who through the years would be in hotel rooms with me wearing nothing more than skimpy boxers. On one vacation in Vegas he even slept two nights, shirtless, in my bed.

Sometimes I wonder would I be better off if I had never seen any button unpopped for all the anxiety and horniness it's caused me....but then I conclude that, yes, I am a better person for seeing as much as I did.

by Anonymousreply 191September 24, 2017 12:44 PM

I went to a conference with a colleague once in Puerto Rico and we were staying in a beautiful beachfront hotel. We each had our own room, but we shared the bathroom, which was in between our rooms. He was straight, very tan, and very hairy. Let's just say that throughout that conference I stored away more jackoff material than I could ever use. It wasn't just his body (including a very nice looking cock), but also his attitude. Very alpha. Me, very weak kneed.

by Anonymousreply 192September 24, 2017 10:24 PM

Take a knee, R192.

by Anonymousreply 193September 25, 2017 4:38 AM

Wasn't Bathos one of the Three Musketeers?

How is that people say that someone "is good sex" or "bad sex?" Doesn't that reduce the referenced person to some genitals?

by Anonymousreply 194September 25, 2017 5:31 AM

It's awful, R94, but not quite as bad as referring to "my tops" and "my bottoms," which makes people sound like wardrobe items.

by Anonymousreply 195September 25, 2017 6:06 AM

*R194, sorry

by Anonymousreply 196September 25, 2017 6:10 AM

I once saw Dwight naked. I told him to keep it out of sight f he wants to keep it.

by Anonymousreply 197September 25, 2017 6:27 AM

Just saw hottie neighbor quickly step outside his back door naked to put down a bowl of water for his dog. Dude has a far nicer butt than I would have thought.

by Anonymousreply 198September 27, 2017 4:45 PM

Butt bore. How was his cock?

by Anonymousreply 199September 27, 2017 5:07 PM

I couldn't really get a great look at his cock, R199, but he appeared to have sufficient. I couldn't see much detail, since his back was to me, but his peen looked HWP.

by Anonymousreply 200September 27, 2017 10:43 PM

Any new sightings?

by Anonymousreply 201October 18, 2017 1:06 AM

in our neighborhood I grew up in,there was a bunch of acreage that was the original farmstead that had a huge pond on it. It was completely screened from the surrounding houses,and all the neighborhood kids used to swim there. One summer when I was around 13,a group of us boys were swimming and someone dared us all to go naked. There was one boy who was a couple of years older than me named Shane,that was far more developed than most of us (muscles,lightly hairy chest,fat cock ) and I couldnt stop staring as that fat cock flopped around. I had to stay in the water to hide my boner. It got late and everyone started peeling off to go home and I stepped into this big bank of bushes and there stood Shane,with that cock hanging out of his cut off denim shorts, taking a piss. I stood there staring like I was under a spell,and he smirked,shook it at me,then said " You wanna do more than look?" I was no stranger at this point to sex,so I said "Okay" and got on my knees in front of him and started sucking him off. Till the day I die,I will never forget the sight of him standing there with droplets of water clinging to his body hair,that huge blonde bush,and the way he moaned and grabbed my head as he shot a huge load down my throat.

Ps... I ran into him about 5 years ago,and that tousled haired blonde God was now a fat,middle aged balding man! Ah time,you cruel taskmaster.

by Anonymousreply 202October 18, 2017 1:49 AM

10/10, R202! Well done!

by Anonymousreply 203October 18, 2017 1:56 AM

I meant Mario at my University. I was studying German and he was the student in charge of the language lab. He was gorgeous dark Italian. We hit it off. The only problem was he was married. That didn't stop us from talking sex. I would always tease him about having a massive Italian sausage. I invited them over one day, and he admitted he was attracted to me, and I admitted I was attracted to him. You told me I would be disappointed, but being a nice guy I am, I told him that was impossible. We kissed and we groped and we got naked. He had the smallest penis I have ever seen. It was about half the size of my thumb. How he was able to impregnate his wife, I will never know. I know he could never be a top. We kissed and made out and, yes, I sucked on his little penis. It was, however, really a pity sex session. I had no doubt about why he had chosen to get married. He would never make it as a gay man in an hour size obsessed

by Anonymousreply 204October 18, 2017 2:09 AM

I went to school with the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. We were casual friends. In 9th grade we had gym lockers in the same aisle, just a couple apart from each other. We were getting changed for gym, and he stripped down He had one of the most beautiful bodies I've ever seen. He had a huge patch of jet black pubic hair perfectly framing his junk. I masterbated to that vision for years. I've been a fan of pube hair ever since.

by Anonymousreply 205October 18, 2017 2:15 AM

Just got back to my desk after going for a run with a coworker at lunch. Holy crap....He had the finest ass I've ever seen. When he walked out of the shower and dropped his towel to get dressed, I swear I forgot what I was saying in mid-sentence. Lucky for me he was facing the other way and he couldn't see the deer-in-the-headlights look on my face that I'm sure I had.

Note to self: Schedule another run with him next week.

by Anonymousreply 206October 25, 2017 5:36 PM

Any new sightings?

by Anonymousreply 207December 17, 2017 5:36 PM

I would think he's not your "friend." He's your trainer, don't confuse the two.

by Anonymousreply 208December 17, 2017 5:40 PM

R207 = O/P

by Anonymousreply 209December 17, 2017 5:40 PM

One time at band camp...

by Anonymousreply 210December 17, 2017 5:53 PM

"...with a head as big as a plum (and the same color)."

He'd tried to rouge his knees but couldn't bend over that far?

by Anonymousreply 211December 17, 2017 5:57 PM

Love this thread

by Anonymousreply 212January 18, 2018 12:21 AM

What did your nephew think of this?

by Anonymousreply 213January 18, 2018 12:27 AM

Hmmm R204 I guess some things are better appreciated from afar.

by Anonymousreply 214March 3, 2020 11:36 PM

Hopefully the shaft wasn't branchlike and was as thick as the fruit on the end of it.

by Anonymousreply 215March 3, 2020 11:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!