Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remember last year when everyone was talking about Tom Hiddleston?

And now, nobody cares.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346November 11, 2018 12:49 AM

We were only talking about him because he was so thirsty for attention. Even had a couple of fangurls who went nuts on DL for about a week because some of us were making fun of his desperation. No one cares enough now.

by Anonymousreply 1August 26, 2017 2:17 PM

Who? I must have been in a coma last year and missed all the excitement.

by Anonymousreply 2August 26, 2017 2:19 PM

R2 = Benedict Cumberbatch

by Anonymousreply 3August 26, 2017 2:20 PM

I believe he's going to be in the new Thor movie this November where he plays Loki again, his best role to date. Outside of Loki he doesn't seem to have much success.

by Anonymousreply 4August 26, 2017 2:20 PM

Then he gave a White Savior speech at an awards show and the camera cut to the audience cringing

by Anonymousreply 5August 26, 2017 2:43 PM

Those abs are fucking incredible though. And I love that you can see his little nip jutting out from the side.

He's obnoxious as hell but I would swallow him whole. What a specimen he is.

by Anonymousreply 6August 26, 2017 2:51 PM

[Quote] I must have been in a coma last year and missed all the excitement.

Misread that as excrement.

by Anonymousreply 7August 26, 2017 3:53 PM

He and Cumbersnatch are some thirsty hoes

by Anonymousreply 8August 26, 2017 4:08 PM

What has he been doing? Night Manager 2? Cumberbatch disappeared, too, but I assume that's for a Marvel movie.

by Anonymousreply 9August 26, 2017 5:02 PM

His Golden Globes speech destroyed his career.

by Anonymousreply 10August 26, 2017 5:15 PM

Exactly R5 & R10. That cringe-inducing acceptance speech was the bell that cannot be unrung. He revealed himself and it was ugly. Hollywood took appropriate notice and that's saying something in an industry fillled with egomaniacal narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 11August 26, 2017 5:18 PM

r10 Dl is always reaching to hate anything and anybody not from the 70s and 80s and the Golden Age.

by Anonymousreply 12August 26, 2017 5:23 PM

LOKI!

Thou VILLAIN!

by Anonymousreply 13August 26, 2017 5:24 PM

We were discussing his career here on DL just recently in the thread below.

R10 has it exactly right. That speech coming right after his Swift showmance that absolutely no one took seriously is what did him in. Self-absorbed douche who is either deeply closeted and/or has the emotional maturity of a child. I'm glad him trying to climb the showbiz ladder by taking the Swift shortcut backfired so spectacularly. I also enjoy people bringing themselves down just by opening their mouths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 26, 2017 5:26 PM

Looks like the Rogaine* is working.

by Anonymousreply 15August 26, 2017 5:34 PM

I can imagine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 26, 2017 5:43 PM

He's got Marvel to keep him floating for the next several months--he's in Thor Ragnarok and Avengers: Infinity War. No idea if he'll be in Avengers 4, which is filming now. Marvel might keep him around because of Loki's popularity ($$) and to avoid the ill will of fangirls, however he made the most minimal appearance and effort possible at Comic-Con in July. The focus on Ragnarok seems squarely on Hemsworth and Ruffalo, even though Hiddleston still gets the most interest and crowd response...

He seems rather one-note to me, bug-eyed and raspy-voiced in everything I've seen him in.

by Anonymousreply 17August 26, 2017 10:21 PM

I loved The Night Manager. Truly.

by Anonymousreply 18August 26, 2017 10:36 PM

Getting Swift-boated was the worst thing to happen to him. He could have hooked up with ANY other female celeb (well maybe not a Kartrashian Jenner whore) and it wouldn't have blown up in his face like Taylor did. Given how aggressively unsexy and childish she is, their romance just screamed Closet Case for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 19August 27, 2017 12:01 AM

R12, yes, that's true. We have our priorities right.

He's meh. No lips--dealbreaker.

by Anonymousreply 20August 27, 2017 12:06 AM

Loved his brooding goth turn in Only Lovers Left Alive. He and Tilda were well paired. Romancing TS seemed odd, but I wasn't truly cringing until that hideous teenaged tee shirt. Thankfully, I can tune that out for Loki.

by Anonymousreply 21August 27, 2017 2:26 AM

What's wrong with his left side?

by Anonymousreply 22August 27, 2017 2:29 AM

[quote]Getting Swift-boated was the worst thing to happen to him.

Agreed, I think that hurt him worse than the speech, which was just the coup de grace.

The Swiftmance was Tom Cruise jumping on the couch all over again. His life is now divided into two parts: Before Taylor and After Taylor. Just sad.

by Anonymousreply 23August 27, 2017 4:47 AM

He was okay in Kong: Skull Island.

by Anonymousreply 24August 27, 2017 5:01 AM

Taylor Swift did him in. No one cares about that speech.

by Anonymousreply 25August 27, 2017 8:01 AM

I thought he was a real contender after seeing, ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE. Then, that horrible Taylor Swift comes along. Boom! His credibility disappeared!

by Anonymousreply 26August 27, 2017 9:28 AM

R25 Except for everyone in the biz who saw it or heard about it.

Again, it's not the speech by itself, it's the speech in combination with the Swift thing that's turned him into a joke.

by Anonymousreply 27August 27, 2017 10:53 AM

WTF is going on with his eyebrows and wig in the Thor trailer? Doesn't Marvel have the money to do better than that or did they blow it all on CGI?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 27, 2017 12:59 PM

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap wig? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Tom Hiddleston? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the MCU.

by Anonymousreply 29August 27, 2017 3:01 PM

R28 Yeah, I noticed the weird hair and the eyebrows back when the first trailer dropped. I think his hairline has receded too much for them to be able to use his real hair, and they dyed his eyebrows too dark as well.

Also, at 1:19 you can clearly see there's some [italic]serious[/italic] digital vaseline being used on his hairline and on his face in general. He seems to have aged a lot since his last appearance in these movies.

by Anonymousreply 30August 27, 2017 3:19 PM

Agree with R10. He totally shot himself in the foot with that speech. The thing is he's actually quite talented. He can sing, dance, act and does some really funny impressions. Unfortunately, it turns out that he's also an arrogant ass and now everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 31August 27, 2017 3:48 PM

Totally agree r17. I bet Hiddles will be a boring sourpuss again during the Thor 3 press tour in October. I don't know what the comic book fangirls see in his Loki.

Ruffalo, hot director Taika and Hemsworth and the eccentric Jeff Goldblum put on a better persona at their July Comic-con appearance.

by Anonymousreply 32August 27, 2017 4:04 PM

He seemed depressed and/or ill at Comic-Con. He said all the right things but you could tell he was going through the motions, unlike past appearances where he was clearly enjoying himself. He also looked conspicuously out of place in the few photos of the cast that he appeared in. Maybe it was an off day, I guess we'll see what's up when the Ragnarok promo ramps up in a month or so.

by Anonymousreply 33August 27, 2017 4:31 PM

Remember when you were all talking about me?

by Anonymousreply 34August 27, 2017 4:35 PM

What speech was so cringe inducing?

by Anonymousreply 35August 27, 2017 4:42 PM

Golden globes win for Night Manager

by Anonymousreply 36August 27, 2017 4:43 PM

I think the whole Taylor business and him wrecking his chances to be the next James Bond did it more than that speech.

by Anonymousreply 37August 27, 2017 4:50 PM

I think he's sexy, especially in that bad horror film he did two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 38August 27, 2017 4:54 PM

I thought the speech was pretty bad. But dating a teenage popstar was even stupider.

I would say they both did him in.

by Anonymousreply 39August 27, 2017 4:54 PM

He should have taken a page from Gyllenhall and shut down all the Swift questions, he tried to pretend those weren't pap pics but fans taking pictures with their cameras. He wasn't believable, and that on top of the GG made him seem a bigger phony. People can get past a few months of famewhoring if the person can laugh it off like Affleck, but own that shit and move on, don't ramble on about it like he did in interviews and act like you are above it.

by Anonymousreply 40August 27, 2017 5:17 PM

Rumour is that his manager is his long term partner.

by Anonymousreply 41August 27, 2017 10:57 PM

if that's true, r41, I hope his manager is giving him better support in the bedroom than with his career.

His GG speech and Taylor-bearding is Cruise-level of how to destroy one's career, and a good manager and/or publicist would nix both (they would find a less obvious beard).

by Anonymousreply 42August 27, 2017 11:02 PM

R41 Do we know the name of that manager? Because I googled "Tom Hiddleston manager" and just found hits related to [italic]The Night Manager.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 43August 27, 2017 11:04 PM

R42 I've no idea why [italic]anyone's[/italic] manager/publicist would allow their client to do the relationship-bearding thing with Swift these days. It's a joke at this point.

by Anonymousreply 44August 27, 2017 11:06 PM

The publicist is Luke Windsor, if you google Tom images, he is often by his side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 27, 2017 11:14 PM

That's a young manager. Perhaps his inexperience led him into this Swift mess in the first place.

Also, I'm not getting any romantic vibe between these two from the photos that I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 46August 27, 2017 11:33 PM

The Taylor Swift thing didn't bother me but he was so very thirsty in regards to the James Bond thing. It came across as desperate and pathetic. The speech fiasco was just the icing on the cake.

by Anonymousreply 47August 27, 2017 11:53 PM

R47 Some say The Night Manager was his dry run for the Bond movies. I'm glad it didn't take.

by Anonymousreply 48August 27, 2017 11:56 PM

R45 Why do people post THUMBNAILS!????

by Anonymousreply 49August 28, 2017 1:07 AM

If the manager is his long term partner, then what is Kenneth Branagh?

by Anonymousreply 50August 28, 2017 7:00 AM

Something about hiddlesrat plowing branagh in his saggy cottage cheese ass makes me queezy.

by Anonymousreply 51August 28, 2017 7:14 AM

Yeah we were all talking about him and now he's yesterday's news. How strange that must be

by Anonymousreply 52August 28, 2017 7:46 AM

He gave us the Christian Slater reaction gif this year. That has to count for something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 28, 2017 7:56 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 28, 2017 8:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 28, 2017 8:16 AM

He gay.

by Anonymousreply 56August 28, 2017 9:11 AM

R41 Yes

by Anonymousreply 57August 28, 2017 9:19 AM

Oh Lord she's selling the t-shirts. I'm starting to feel sorry for Tom.

by Anonymousreply 58August 28, 2017 9:26 AM

why did ya'll make me watch that horrible vampire movie?!

by Anonymousreply 59August 28, 2017 9:27 AM

He needs to show his dick - and show it erect - that'll bring him back to the forefront. It did wonders for Michael Fassbender.

by Anonymousreply 60August 28, 2017 9:40 AM

He had a good start by being a cut Brit, but he has now squandered that start.

by Anonymousreply 61August 28, 2017 9:45 AM

I bet the part where even Taylor Swift is making fun of him by selling those I-love-TS-shirts wasn't in their bearding contract.

by Anonymousreply 62August 28, 2017 11:22 AM

I hope he gets 50% of the sell. He deserves it after all the humiliation and the end of his acting career.

by Anonymousreply 63August 28, 2017 11:39 AM

The latest video, song, and the shirts she's selling on her official website really do make Swift seem crazy.

She's not "in on the joke", she's just nuts.

For the first time in my life I feel sorry for Tom.

by Anonymousreply 64August 28, 2017 11:56 AM

Can somebody refresh my memory about the Golden Globes speech?

by Anonymousreply 65August 28, 2017 12:02 PM

I can't believe someone can go from winning all the awards one year to being a relative unknown the next? Now just HOW does this happen?

by Anonymousreply 66August 28, 2017 12:11 PM

Okay, just watched the new Taylor Swift music video (what a psycho hot mess that is; she comes across as Lifetime movie level crazy in it).

Is she trying to out Tom as gay with this music video?

It's hard to ignore that this is the first time she's had only overtly gay male backup dancers in a video with her, and that *they* are the only ones in the video wearing the infamous "I ❤️ TS" shirts (which they wear like a uniform).

It's odd and this is supposed to be her big "revenge" video with tons of "symbolism" regarding her many enemies🙄

So, nothing is in this video by accident.

By having only overtly gay men wearing those shirts (which are only associated with her relationship with Tom Hiddleston), is Taylor trying to out Tom as gay?

by Anonymousreply 67August 28, 2017 12:14 PM

Nah cause it would out her too, gurl dated Lautner for God's sake.

I didn't think there was bad blood between her and Hiddles, more a failed PR product and let's move on.

by Anonymousreply 68August 28, 2017 12:19 PM

R68 Clearly she doesn't want to move on, and she's not afraid of bringing up the whole thing again. There's more to the story.

by Anonymousreply 69August 28, 2017 1:34 PM

Tom will forever be remember as THE example of bearding gone wrong.......

and wearing that shirt.

by Anonymousreply 70August 28, 2017 2:14 PM

Ugh, that GQ interview with Hiddlestone is something else.

by Anonymousreply 71August 28, 2017 4:16 PM

I pride myself on being ahead of the curve. I never cared about him.

by Anonymousreply 72August 28, 2017 4:35 PM

r30 They never used his real hair- it was always a wig -my friend did the first movie, but refused to do any other Marvel movies because of their cheap ass practices for crew (they're always calling him/her to get info on how to style the wig, and he/she won't impart any info). Because of the HD, they have to GCI the lace front of any wig out. Hemsworth isn't wearing any, so it's more apparent that Hiddleston is . Hiddleston's brows are too red, and that wig has too much hair.

by Anonymousreply 73August 28, 2017 4:58 PM

What were we talking about? His ginger hair? His corpse like pallor? His stank sleeve? His limited acting ability? His posh upbringing? When he opens his mouth he sounds like an idiot?

I've lost track of what we were talking about.

by Anonymousreply 74August 28, 2017 6:02 PM

Has Henry Cavill tried dating Swift yet?

by Anonymousreply 75August 28, 2017 6:07 PM

What did he say in his speech? I am only aware of this guy because of Taylor Swift. Anything that girl touches seems to turn to shit.

by Anonymousreply 76August 28, 2017 6:21 PM

"The Night Manager" was a brilliant series, with great acting and fabulous locales. Should have had more episodes!

by Anonymousreply 77August 28, 2017 6:26 PM

What a crap movie, r28. Total, utter crap.

by Anonymousreply 78August 28, 2017 6:35 PM

R78 You've seen it already?

by Anonymousreply 79August 28, 2017 6:52 PM

I don't think he was ever in serious contention for Bond. Even when he did that photoshoot in his briefs, he looked more dorky than sexy. I think the fauxmance with Swift was a desperate effort to get the casting agents to consider him for the role because everyone would be talking about him. Of course it backfired spectacularly, because everyone was talking about him for the wrong reasons.

I don't feel bad for him because, dude, you asked for it. But Swift is an asshole for taking cheap shots at him now, when you just know she probably made that stupid I ❤️ TS shirt herself and it was her photographer on her private property taking all those cringeworthy shots of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 28, 2017 7:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 28, 2017 7:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 28, 2017 7:27 PM

I call bullshit on R73. The hair for both Hiddleston and Hemsworth in the 1st Thor movie is their own. Both of them have had full or partial wigs in all of the subsequent movies, except for Hemsworth in the upcoming Ragnarok. Hemsworth has done recent press about how "liberated" he felt getting rid of the wig.

Regardless, I wish your friend had helped Marvel out (for a hefty fee) because Hiddleston's Ragnarok wig is tragic.

by Anonymousreply 83August 28, 2017 9:02 PM

Ignore R81. Leatherman HiddlyWink looks tough, virile, dangerously heterosexualist and, well, just TREMENDOUS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 28, 2017 9:23 PM

The Night Manager proved Hiddleston could not play some hardened, badass ladies man and was the wrong choice for Bond.

by Anonymousreply 85August 28, 2017 9:30 PM

Taylor Swift is going to be outed as a huge cunt one day.

by Anonymousreply 86August 28, 2017 9:45 PM

r79, The trailer suffices.

by Anonymousreply 87August 28, 2017 9:51 PM

Where might one find the full set of photos at OP?

by Anonymousreply 88August 28, 2017 9:52 PM

Tom's face, rather than exuding sexiness, exudes sheepishness.

by Anonymousreply 89August 28, 2017 9:55 PM

Dude r83, trust me it's a wig. Costumes for the armor neglected to do the lifecast of Hiddleston with the wig on, thereby making the horned helmet too small. That helmet cost $250,000.

by Anonymousreply 90August 28, 2017 11:09 PM

R83 you're telling me they put a wig over his hair, which at the time was dyed black and the exact length of the wig? What for? I know Hiddleston is going bald but if his hair in the first Thor is a wig, they clearly kept it true to his existing hairline.

How much did they spend blurring out Hiddleston's crotch in post-production?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 29, 2017 12:55 AM

r89 spot on. Tom is definitely not unattractive but he doesn't exude sex appeal.

He comes off as a brother rather than a love interest.

by Anonymousreply 92August 29, 2017 1:01 AM

Anybody remember that weird rumour about Hiddleston being in a sub/dom relationship with Gwendoline Christie ?

by Anonymousreply 93August 29, 2017 6:15 PM

R93 Ha! Now that's just nuts.

by Anonymousreply 94August 29, 2017 6:16 PM

Remember those pap pics of Tom getting out of a car at a movie premiere with what appeared to be cum on his shoes? He was in the car with another guy. Funny!

by Anonymousreply 95August 29, 2017 6:16 PM

R93 I'm assuming Tom was the sub?

by Anonymousreply 96August 29, 2017 6:19 PM

R93 here. I actually saw the rumour referenced on various fanblogs in 2014 ( yes I was a fan and I'm ashamed of it now), however I remember that the talk back then was that Tom and Gwendoline wrote each other messages on Myspace (publicly) and it was some weird shit like her calling him her son and things like that, I'm trying to find the screenshots, but it seems like it was scrubbed off the internet. But his post about a friend eating a banana out of some woman's vagina is still available.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97August 29, 2017 6:23 PM

Tom's answers got 'lost' but you still can see what Gwendoline wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 29, 2017 6:29 PM

I can't decipher any of that shit R98. Not so much dirty as bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 99August 29, 2017 6:39 PM

R98 Wow. Mother/Son sub/dom.

Who would've thunk it?

by Anonymousreply 100August 29, 2017 6:43 PM

He ugly. That's why.

It seems like the only thing the UK exports anymore are fugly, mildly talented, pasty actors. Plenty more are ready to replace him.

by Anonymousreply 101August 29, 2017 6:45 PM

They were playing mother/son in a play at the time, I believe, but maybe that dynamic translated to their relationship too. I do think Tom is a bit of a sub--it was his idea for Jeremy Irons to slap him in the Hollow Crown (you can see this on YouTube--it's clearly a real, and hard, smack), and he's mentioned in multiple places that he told both Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman to hit him harder or go ahead and hit him for real while filming Thor. I guess he sneaks in his kink where he can... And Marvel sure likes putting Loki in chains and gags.

by Anonymousreply 102August 30, 2017 12:32 AM

English men tend to be quite fond of kink/S&M-type shit.

by Anonymousreply 103August 30, 2017 1:12 AM

Has he got any projects other than that play since Hiddleswift? I haven't heard that Night Manager 2 is definitely a go yet, and he already had done the King Kong and Thor movies.

by Anonymousreply 104August 30, 2017 1:23 AM

I'm surprised the media hasn't picked up that Swift was implying that Hiddleston's gay. Maybe the subject is too sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 105August 30, 2017 1:46 AM

"HAVE YOU SEEN E.M.’S WILLY YET?

MUM.X (STILL)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

So who is E.M and does this mean he's gay? She's asking if he's seen this persons willy aka penis.

by Anonymousreply 106August 30, 2017 3:24 AM

My reply was to R98

by Anonymousreply 107August 30, 2017 3:26 AM

He's old and losing his hair. Next.

by Anonymousreply 108August 30, 2017 3:29 AM

He was too desperate to be a major sex symbol--he has great abs and he's handsome, but he doesn't have the arms or the chest or the shoulders to be Daniel Craig.

I think he's a good actor, but he needs to stick to doing what he can actually do--British leading men who are not action heroes. He does not have the body (despite the abs) nor the persona nor the accent to be an action hero.

It's weird seeing the turn he took with his career. He had so much going for him--enough to give him the kind of career someone like James Purefoy dreams of, with a major villain role in the Marvel franchise and great leading roles in the West End. But he didn't want just that, he wanted to be Dwayne Johnson too. He is not Dwayne Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 109August 30, 2017 3:41 AM

He took himself too seriously.

He should focus on being a character actor.

by Anonymousreply 110August 30, 2017 3:46 AM

Unless gwen has a dick that rumour is pure bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 111August 30, 2017 3:47 AM

That King Kong movie he was in was so awful. No real plot, no characters. It made the Jessica Lange one look deep.

and yes his Golden Globe speech was painful. So humble braggy about his charity work. I know people like that. It is so attention seeking.

by Anonymousreply 112August 30, 2017 4:33 AM

Did something happen between him and Chris Hemsworth? Their usual chemistry was noticeably absent at Comic-con. Chris barely looked at him.

by Anonymousreply 113August 30, 2017 12:46 PM

Hiddleswift happend R113.

by Anonymousreply 114August 30, 2017 12:59 PM

Hiddles would make a GREAT Bond villain, and it's astonishing to me that he's so unaware of his own talents that he doesn't realize it. He's not Bond material.

That post where he's saying he watched Daniel Percival eat a banana out of a vajayjay is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 115August 30, 2017 1:08 PM

[quote]I'm surprised the media hasn't picked up that Swift was implying that Hiddleston's gay.

Details, please. Is it something in the lyrics?

by Anonymousreply 116August 30, 2017 1:09 PM

He can't keep playing villains or he'll get typecast!@#*

* Also made harder because he looked like a HUGE FUCKING PUSSY when he wore that stupid "I heart TS" t-shirt and let himself be photographed in it during her "boyfriend so in love tee hee" media extravaganza 2017(tm)

by Anonymousreply 117August 30, 2017 1:11 PM

He's supposedly doing the movie adaptation of the "Hard Boiled" graphic novels, R108, but it's possible that's back on hold since "High Rise" flopped, and the same director was attached to the "Hard Boiled" project.

by Anonymousreply 118August 30, 2017 1:14 PM

I think the best part about the I Heart TS fiasco is that it made Orlando Bloom so thirsty for attention that he just went full-on balls out naked a few days later. I was hoping it would snowball and so many celebrities would drop trou that we'd get Cockapalooza '16, but alas.

by Anonymousreply 119August 30, 2017 1:16 PM

I actually think Taylor Swift would make a better bond villain the TH. Her henchmen can be those black queens in the I HEART TS baby tees from her new video.

by Anonymousreply 120August 30, 2017 1:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 30, 2017 1:38 PM

Speaking of Cumbersnatch, he's been MIA for awhile. God knows he's another one who loves publicity. I wonder what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 122August 30, 2017 1:40 PM

Ummm he's filming two Avengers movies back to back.

by Anonymousreply 123August 30, 2017 1:43 PM

Cumbersnatch and the Quest for the Golden Phallus

by Anonymousreply 124August 30, 2017 1:48 PM

Here is the humble bragging speech.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 30, 2017 6:57 PM

I love Christian's Slater's "bitch, please" eye-blink @ 3:23.

by Anonymousreply 126August 30, 2017 8:53 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 31, 2017 5:56 PM

He's getting good reviews for Hamlet... Uncle Kenneth saves the day once again.

He looks good but OLD for 36. Serious question: What could have caused him to age so rapidly? The difference from last year to now in particular is really drastic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 2, 2017 2:06 PM

I don't recall Bev and me discussing him even once. Who is this?

by Anonymousreply 129September 2, 2017 2:25 PM

[R128] Ridicule from that embarrassing I <3 T.S. tank top and the shamesless courting of the paparazzi, the tone deafness of his Golden Globes speech, Barbara Broccoli calling him weak and smug, no longer the top contender for Bond, Swift's inevitable song about him, not being offered quality leading man roles that he wants, his exposure as an overly ambitious famewhore that doesn't stay in his lane. The possibilities are endless on why he looks decades older then his real age.

All in all he should leave Hollywood and stick to theater unless he wants to be offered throwaway roles like that King Kong movie he was miscast in. He didn't transition well to Hollywod and he gets more acclaim in the theater then the flop movies he's been in that isn't Loki.

by Anonymousreply 130September 2, 2017 2:33 PM

I can see all of those things as contributing factors R130, but I was wondering more along the lines of him being on drugs, depressed, or ill. He doesn't look like he's been taking care of himself. It's a little strange considering he took time off from working for the bulk of the past year.

by Anonymousreply 131September 2, 2017 2:37 PM

It's his own doing! Weasel faced publicity whore!

by Anonymousreply 132September 2, 2017 2:44 PM

[131] He's going back to square one in trying to convince the press that he's a serious actah for that so called charity Hamlet play for. RADA. Its all just a ruse to get taken more seriosly. Probably asked Branagh for a huge favor. That's why he's not pandering to his Tumblr fanbase anymore since he stopped dancing like an idiot and stopped saying dumb saccharine stuff.

Who wouldn't be depressed when your reputation as an up and coming actor with serious potential is thrown in the garbage when you're impulsive and get with a shameless, pathetic creature like Taylor Swift.

Wouldn't be shocked if he was on drugs, but more then likely he's just depressed. He really showed he didn't want to be at Comic Con this year. Didn't interact with his unrequited crush Chris Hemsworth. Plus didn't attend the autograph signing panel.

Tumblr era is over. No more creepy hugs from him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 133September 2, 2017 3:17 PM

He obviously needed to grow up and shed the Tumblr crazies (same as Cumberbatch did), but I also think he's been poorly managed. He needs better PR and someone who will tell him to pass on low-quality scripts. He's a niche actor who wants to be a leading man--someone ought to be curing him of that delusion as well. All said, I like him and have enjoyed him in what I've seen. It's a shame he seems to have lost his zeal for playing Loki and being a part of the Marvel crew; that banter was always fun to watch and seemed to genuinely make him happy.

by Anonymousreply 134September 2, 2017 4:28 PM

He wasn't bad in that film where he played Hank Williams; he sang reasonably well, too.

by Anonymousreply 135September 2, 2017 5:03 PM

I sometimes wonder if all the Brit imports who don't take off refuse to play the PR games with fake relationships. I remember Ioan Gruffuds was the next "big" thing but he went and got married and couldn't or wouldn't do the fake PR-arranged girlfriend route. His old pal Matthew Rhys finally got a few good gigs after toughing it out without any PR shit.

Seems like Cavill and Hiddleston will comply no matter how ridiculous they look.

by Anonymousreply 136September 2, 2017 5:11 PM

Agree R135 he was the perfect fit for Hank, but good lord the harpy wife made it unwatchable. I bailed a quarter of the way through.

by Anonymousreply 137September 2, 2017 5:12 PM

The Hiddle-speech criticism was strictly SJW scolding. And I don't even particularly like him. There was nothing wrong with what he said.

All the people who criticized it were precious first wotlders keep to show how "woke" they are.

VOMIT.

by Anonymousreply 138September 2, 2017 5:53 PM

"First worlders eager to show"

by Anonymousreply 139September 2, 2017 5:53 PM

His manager seems to have stopped by.

As I've said before, he needs a manager who's not in diapers anymore.

by Anonymousreply 140September 2, 2017 5:58 PM

r138, the eye rolls captured of a number of actors in the room seemed to indicate they think Hiddles is quite full of himself, you can't really blame SJW's for that. I don't think it was SJW outrage as much as coming off the fakeness of Hiddleswift, it just made him look like he is trying too hard. I think his image problems are fixable, but he will never make it as an A-lister.

by Anonymousreply 141September 2, 2017 6:09 PM

I needed to distract you a little in August with some Hiddleston patter, before I fucked you royally in November.

by Anonymousreply 142September 2, 2017 6:20 PM

R128 And yet some critics agree that Andrew Scott is a far better Hamlet.

I think he looks depressed. Not just on stage playing a depressed character but generally he looks like a husk of a man. Could be because that Hiddleswift thing really scuppered his chance of an A-List career, or even worse that he hasn't many offers coming.

Theatre may be a good platform for starting anew but his PR-hungry image is going to plague him for keeps. Gotta grow a thick skin and just "shake it off."

by Anonymousreply 143September 3, 2017 8:54 AM

R138 is delusional, the room hated his speech, it went over like a lead balloon.

by Anonymousreply 144September 3, 2017 9:59 AM

Although his antics last year were toe-curlingly embarrassing, I can't help but have a soft spot for Hiddleston. He doesn't seem to be a bad person really. I agree he needs to accept that he is better suited to character roles rather than leading men.

Anyone who gets landed with *the* crazy tumblr fandom has to deal with a special kind of hell no matter their relationship status - Cumberbatch has those loons who think his marriage and children are fake, and his not-wife is involved in human trafficking and Satan worship or something.

by Anonymousreply 145September 3, 2017 10:05 AM

There were rumours about him having an eating disorder around early 2015, but it could have also been weight loss due to coke or something.

by Anonymousreply 146September 3, 2017 10:05 AM

I'm not really a fan of Cumberbatch, but I do feel a little sorry for him because of the INSANE Tumblr freaks he attracts, through no fault of his own. For whatever reasons, those nuts just latched on to him and some are truly scary.

by Anonymousreply 147September 3, 2017 11:44 AM

I suspect he's a method actor, hence the weight loss and the sallow look recently because he's living as Hamlet most of the time. Those theater production photos remind me of his pensive pap photos we've seen of late.

by Anonymousreply 148September 3, 2017 12:11 PM

I don't understand why people think the new Taylor Swift song is about him. If all she does is beard, why would she get emotional

by Anonymousreply 149September 3, 2017 12:14 PM

If nothing else it's because of the "I Heart TS" shirts in the video, R149. That's kind of a clue.

No one thinks she's genuinely emotional, but rather that she claims to her in her songs. This not only sells the bearding, but it's part of her personal brand to release songs about an ex or someone she's got beef with.

Also, the bearding obviously did not go well -- they were briefly trading barbs in the tabloids a few months ago. She rules the tabloids with an iron fist, if these blind items are to be believed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 3, 2017 12:26 PM

R149 I believe the bearding contract, at least in the case of Hiddleston, last shorter than planned, and that summer fiasco pretty much damaged their respective brands.

Before the video I thought Taylor was going to target the Wests only, or at least throwing in Katy Perry and Calvin. I never thought she was going to make even a slightest allusion to Hiddleston. Guess there are more stories we don't know.

by Anonymousreply 151September 3, 2017 12:37 PM

Do you think that Tom will ever try to beard again after what happend with Taylor Swift? Or will he come out after his days at Marvel are over?

by Anonymousreply 152September 3, 2017 12:46 PM

R146 I'd buy that he has an eating disorder. He always slims down a bit for Loki, but there have been points in the past couple of years where he's looked outright scary.

And yeah--those Cumberbatch conspiracy theorists on Tumblr are truly terrifying. For a while I thought their ringleader was just a troll, but it's clear she really believes her theories. They claim that Disney/Marvel are controlling every aspect of Cumberbatch's relationship; it's psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 153September 3, 2017 1:09 PM

There was an old DL thread about celebs people have seen in the gym and one poster claimed to have seen Hiddleston in the shower and that he was very, very thin and had horrible skin.

by Anonymousreply 154September 3, 2017 1:12 PM

His golden globe speech was just fine and he would have made a fine Bond.

Stop hating on him

by Anonymousreply 155September 3, 2017 1:28 PM

Why do the I heart TS shirts refer to TM?

by Anonymousreply 156September 3, 2017 1:29 PM

^ TM = TH

by Anonymousreply 157September 3, 2017 1:29 PM

R156 Because he was made fun of endlessly when the pictures of him wearing it came out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 3, 2017 2:12 PM

His downfall is really astonishing. He didn't get drunk and make racist/anti-Semitic comments. He didn't throw a phone at someone or get arrested for drunk driving.. But the showmance with Taylor Swift derailed his career. It made him look foolish. He seemed like a grandpa hanging around with all the young kids.

by Anonymousreply 159September 3, 2017 2:32 PM

What exactly supposedly happened to end their "relationship"?

by Anonymousreply 160September 3, 2017 2:40 PM

Him behaving like a 'disney prince' before the Hiddleswift mess actually did make his downfall even funnier to watch, because suddenly most of his crazy tumblr fanbase who had defended his every step before that and even wanted him to get nominated for an academy award for his performance as Loki, turned against him and the more he desperately tried to butch up and campained for Bond the more people were hating on him. Like when he was on the Graham Norton show and tried to make a clumsy remark on "how he just recently played a spy in some movie JUST LIKE JAMES BOND" and Norton cut him off saying " You were the only one saying that" and everyone laughed about him. Or when he did that horrible DeNiro impersation IN FRONT of Robert DeNiro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 3, 2017 2:46 PM

He came off as desperate with the Taylor Swift nonsense and the shameless James Bond campaigning. It really hurt him.

by Anonymousreply 162September 3, 2017 2:56 PM

I agree R159. He's made a fool of himself and he needed to grow up, but I've been surprised by the extent of the backlash. It's not like he committed a crime.

Before/during Hiddleswift, I think he was genuinely clueless as to how out of place and immature some of his antics were. He seems to be one of those men whose need to please and be liked overshadows their self-awareness, as evidenced by the DeNiro impression. The only people lapping up his cornball Prince Charming act were the Tumblr stans, and I'm guessing his management encouraged it since it made him appear marketable and bankable.

He spent half of his life in boarding schools, so I suppose that could explain some of the social awkwardness. His demeanor during his showmance with Swift reeked of the awkward guy finally getting his shot with the popular girl, until he realizes she's a psychopath--I will be shocked if there's not a song tearing him to shreds on Swift's new album. I think the post-Swift, post-Golden Globes mockery and criticism has humbled and depressed him. At Comic-Con he seemed reticent and uncomfortable. He's reasonably talented and by all accounts a nice guy, so I hope he lets go of the desperation and gets some interesting projects sent his way.

by Anonymousreply 163September 3, 2017 3:01 PM

[Quote] His demeanor during his showmance with Swift reeked of the awkward guy finally getting his shot with the popular girl, until he realizes she's a psychopath

If only he'd realized sooner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164September 3, 2017 3:12 PM

R16 that Dominic Cooper remark is HYSTERICAL, lol. It speaks volumes about what he - and everyone else - thinks of his talent and reputation.

by Anonymousreply 165September 3, 2017 3:29 PM

He needs to do a film like Call Me By Your Name where he fucks some kid in the ass!

That will show Taylor!

by Anonymousreply 166September 3, 2017 3:45 PM

The thing is about the Taylor Swift fauxmance is not only did it look silly, but everybody saw it as part of his desperate campaigning for James Bond. The sheer blatant desperate he had for that role was a real turn off for people.

I would also add the GQ interview he did about also did him no favors, the interviewer clearly disliked him and Tom came off as an annoying prat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 3, 2017 3:56 PM

r106, Ewan McGregor?

by Anonymousreply 168September 3, 2017 4:12 PM

Fraud!

by Anonymousreply 169September 3, 2017 4:14 PM

I wish he would come out just to get back at Swift and outing her as a professional beard to the general public.

by Anonymousreply 170September 3, 2017 4:43 PM

I've only seen him in one thing, The Night Manager, and I thought he was fine. I'm not kept up nights with thoughts of his pole invading my hole, but he's definitely a much more than competent actor. Likeable, even. I can't see how Cumberbatch gets more roles than Tom.

by Anonymousreply 171September 3, 2017 4:47 PM

Because Cumberbatch has charisma and doesn't behave like an obnoxious fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 172September 3, 2017 4:52 PM

Cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 173September 3, 2017 4:53 PM

[quote]Because Cumberbatch has charisma

Not to me.

by Anonymousreply 174September 3, 2017 4:53 PM

What was with the underwear photos? So awkward and lacking in self awareness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 3, 2017 5:01 PM

He's nearly 9 years older than Swift and I think if it had ended at the obvious hookup stage, it would have been great for his reputation. Why he went to the beach with all her 20-something friends is beyond me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 3, 2017 5:13 PM

Taylor Swift is a whore.

Worse, she's a kiss-and-tell whore.

by Anonymousreply 177September 3, 2017 5:16 PM

I saw people on Twitter joking about what "dark Taylor Swift" would be like and I thought, guys, this IS dark Taylor Swift. You need to be looking for the good twin because the evil one is right here.

by Anonymousreply 178September 3, 2017 5:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 3, 2017 5:25 PM

Who is his publicist?

by Anonymousreply 180September 3, 2017 5:54 PM

R180 His publicist = His boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 181September 3, 2017 6:00 PM

R180 Luke Windsor.

by Anonymousreply 182September 3, 2017 6:01 PM

LOL he doesn't have an LA-based publicist, that explains a lot. He should be with some line like Evelyn Karamanos or Jennifer Allen.

by Anonymousreply 183September 3, 2017 6:11 PM

Lost interest in him after that embarrassing bearding thing with Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 184September 3, 2017 6:22 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 185September 3, 2017 6:33 PM

We're not hearing anything from Redmayne too? Why?

by Anonymousreply 186September 3, 2017 7:07 PM

Anyone remember the laughable PR-story about Tom hooking up with the black model he met in an elevator, taking her home, having lots of hetero sex and watching porn in between?

by Anonymousreply 187September 3, 2017 7:10 PM

Isn't he supposed to be a fag?

by Anonymousreply 188September 3, 2017 7:15 PM

Taylor ruined his reputation.

by Anonymousreply 189September 3, 2017 7:16 PM

[quote]Taylor ruined his reputation.

And poured a heaping portion of salt on the wound the she way she mocked it in her new video.

by Anonymousreply 190September 3, 2017 7:18 PM

Tom Hiddleston is a very talented actor. He just received rave reviews for his performance as Hamlet in a limited-run production in London, directed by Kenneth Branagh. I saw him in the title role of Coriolanus a few years ago. He is incredibly versatile as an actor, and he is hot. I have no idea whether he is gay. His short fling with Taylor Swift looks just that...a short (summer?) fling. Maybe they met each other at a party. Their agents probably thought it was a pr dream...increasing his visibility and he appears to be a gentleman, so he probably treated her like a gem.

by Anonymousreply 191September 3, 2017 7:20 PM

Here is the hook up story ( from Lipstick Alley):

@LOKI LAUFEYSON @CLTexMrsEO @CALVIN CANDIE. i didn’t know fonts on lsa liked him like that i would have spilled this earlier. i didn’t even know who he was when my friend told me about him, she had to show me his picture and frankly i wasn’t impressed lol. my friend is a model, i don’t want to say her name bc she has a bf and he’s kind of crazy lol. she was staying on the same floor where interviews were taking place, and she says that he was waiting for an elevator when she came out of her room and he held it open for her and cracked a joke or something like that and introduced himself and asked her where she’s from (she’s american) and he guessed that she was a model and when she asked him how he knew he said some corny shit like ‘look at you, you’re too gorgeous not to be one’. my friend ate it up and when he asked for her number she gave it to him and she the next day he called her and asked her to go to dinner with him and picked her up in a nice car. she told me the conversation was good and he was really complimentary and his eye contact was sexy. after dinner they went to his house and had sex. she said even though they both knew she was just there to have sex he was really polite and gave her a tour of his house. she said his dick isn’t that big but he knows how to use it and he’s good at eating the box lol. they had sex with the lights on and he kept telling her how incredible her body was. and she told me he wasn’t rude when they were done, he turned on the tv and they watched porn and had sex one more time before falling asleep. In the morning she left and she said she hasn’t been in contact with him since besides a text. @luckyladylu my friend is black, she’s half nigerian half african american. she’s gorgeous and stateusque, and not like that awkward, hf, model kind of pretty but classically pretty. she switches up her hair a lot but at the time i remember she had a really curly weave. she has breast implants that she loves to show off so she always gets male attention lol. she’s really young, early 20s but looks and acts older. she said tom didn’t ask how old she was once.

by Anonymousreply 192September 3, 2017 7:21 PM

This must be Tom posting on here. Tom is OP

by Anonymousreply 193September 3, 2017 7:31 PM

I read somewhere that the story at r192 was actually about Fassbender, then a Hiddles fantard got hold of it.

by Anonymousreply 194September 3, 2017 11:05 PM

R192, the evidence such as it is is that TH has a big dick; hence the crotch brushing in the first Thor film, and the change of Loki costume in the second. And R194 anyone who has seen Shame knows that Fassbender is hung. So that doesn't tally with the alleged sex partner's reference. Sounds a load of nonsense frankly.

by Anonymousreply 195September 4, 2017 12:01 AM

r91 Most likely he wore the wig in the beginning (your hair grows 1/2" a month, so he would need about a year to grow his hair to the Loki length), realized that the helmet and wig hurt like hell and decided to grow and dye his hair out for comfort.

by Anonymousreply 196September 4, 2017 3:38 AM

My guess regarding what some are calling rapid aging from last year to this year would be:

He is too muscular. He has no fat in his face and once you hit the late thirties that starts to show.

Does he smoke?

by Anonymousreply 197September 4, 2017 3:41 AM

[quote]your hair grows 1/2" a month,

Speak for yourself, WHITE BOY.

by Anonymousreply 198September 4, 2017 3:45 AM

[quote]Does he smoke?

Is he British and an actor?

by Anonymousreply 199September 4, 2017 3:46 AM

[quote]He wasn't bad in that film where he played Hank Williams; he sang reasonably well, too.

The film itself was a mess, which was too bad - his performance was fine. He did sing well, it's just that he sounded absolutely nothing like Hank Williams, which was a problem - Williams had an iconic voice, and if Hiddleston couldn't approximate it they just should have dubbed it. Clearly they had visions of Hiddleston pulling off a Sissy Spacek in Coal Miner's Daughter-type performance, but Spacek was actually able to make her vocals sound like Loretta Lynn, so having her do her own singing worked.

by Anonymousreply 200September 4, 2017 5:40 AM

[quote]He is too muscular.

[bold]Too?[/bold] In the few pics I have seen of his body (e.g. R175), he looked rather lean.

by Anonymousreply 201September 4, 2017 5:54 AM

[quote][R138] is delusional, the room hated his speech, it went over like a lead balloon.

WGAF about the "room?" Hollywood is full of useless sjws.

What did he say that was wrong? He said he'd heard from doctors in DWB who were entertained by the show. Then he said he was glad he could entertain these people working in places that were broken. Does anyone deny that DWB works in broken places? For fucks sake already, that's why the fucking organization EXISTS.

And as I said I actually find him and his Loki shtick a bit irksome, but I'm much more annoyed by people who can't speak freely but insist that everyone basically grovel and apologize with each and every sentence.

by Anonymousreply 202September 4, 2017 6:45 AM

Those LSA stories are all fanfiction. "Oh I didn't know ne1 would care abt my supermodel friend fucking a big star lol had no idea who he wuz lol" -- that's just sad.

by Anonymousreply 203September 4, 2017 6:52 AM

too muscular in the sense that his body is mostly muscle without any fat.

You need some fat in the face as you get older or else you look older.

as Zsa Zsa or Sohpia Loren or whoever said it first: you can keep your ass or your face. Not both.

by Anonymousreply 204September 4, 2017 7:01 AM

I've seen more muscles on a hard-boiled egg!

by Anonymousreply 205September 4, 2017 7:08 AM

again not talking about the size of the muscles but the percentage of muscle to fat

by Anonymousreply 206September 4, 2017 7:14 AM

If he stopped pursing his lips and grew out and parted his hair like a normal person, maybe he wouldn't look like such a ferret.

He also needs to get some sun and bulk up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 207September 4, 2017 7:24 AM

Make what you will of that, but the whole 'Hiddlesconda' thing is a lie. He's nowhere as hung as Fassbender and people in the celeb gym threads said that his dick isn't very big, well maybe he is a grower....

by Anonymousreply 208September 4, 2017 7:37 AM

R202, there is a way to talk about charity work without making it all about yourself. He started off good then it went downhill. He just kept making one bad mistake after another over the year that just compounded and lead him this. He also needs to stop name dropping and begging people to like him.

Most people want to be liked and respected, but don't be so obvious about it. It is seen as a weakness and a turn off, especially if you are going after alpha male roles. And stop pandering to those juvenile acting fans of his.

by Anonymousreply 209September 4, 2017 12:37 PM

I'll never forget the obvious hard-on he had at on the BAFTA red carpet a few years ago. I assumed he stuffed his pants with a cucumber wrapped in foil a la Spinal Tap, but someone had a gif of him dancing and there was bulge, so I dunno.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 4, 2017 12:43 PM

R204 it was me cunt.

by Anonymousreply 211September 4, 2017 12:44 PM

R189 He did it to himself

by Anonymousreply 212September 4, 2017 5:59 PM

R208

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213September 4, 2017 6:03 PM

Wow, the difference in looks between R213 and now is pretty shocking.

by Anonymousreply 214September 4, 2017 7:28 PM

Trivia: Tom's very first girlfriend is an internationally-respected researcher on the subject of Hiv and Aids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215September 4, 2017 9:23 PM

He's gay R215.

by Anonymousreply 216September 10, 2017 12:30 PM

Don't believe everything you read in the Sun or the Daily Mail R215.

by Anonymousreply 217September 10, 2017 12:39 PM

Well the name of his "first girlfriend" was leaked suspiciously short after everyone was certain that Tom is gay after the news of him and Taylor "dating" broke.

by Anonymousreply 218September 10, 2017 12:42 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 219September 10, 2017 1:09 PM

Ragnarok promo is gearing up. Here's a new interview. He seems to be alluding to the possibility that Loki might be queer, something that has never been acknowledged in the movies even though it's canon in the comics/original mythology.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220September 10, 2017 6:22 PM

I was a faithful Marvel fan and The Mighty Thor reader in the late 70s and early 80s, r220. I don't remember Loki being "queer" as canon, but maybe I missed it lusting after Thor himself.

Also, the Silver Surfer was hot and I wish he could make it back into Marvel movies after that lame Fox Fantastic Four bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 221September 10, 2017 6:32 PM

A writer for Loki called him bisexual in an interview, but that has not actually been explored in the comics.

I mean there is still a ways to go with male sexuality and comic book characters. Marvel won't even follow through on making 616 Herc bisexual even though he should be.

by Anonymousreply 222September 10, 2017 6:42 PM

Well Loki (the movie version) always seemed kinda gay to lot's of people, but that may have to do with how Hiddleston portrays him.

by Anonymousreply 223September 10, 2017 6:45 PM

If you believe the rumours they sure do....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224September 10, 2017 6:53 PM

[quote]but Spacek was actually able to make her vocals sound like Loretta Lynn, so having her do her own singing worked.

To be fair, Sissy is a Texan so she already had that twang.

by Anonymousreply 225September 10, 2017 7:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226September 10, 2017 7:56 PM

Always thought he might be bi even before Hiddleswift. He PR dated Elizabeth Olsen and Jessica Chastain in the past too.

by Anonymousreply 227September 13, 2017 10:38 AM

Was Kat Denning PR bearding also R227? He dates women but it does look a bit suspect at times.

by Anonymousreply 228September 14, 2017 2:26 PM

Kat Denning denied dating him R228.

by Anonymousreply 229September 14, 2017 9:16 PM

A more seasoned player would have run from Taylor like the plague bacillus that she is; Tom thought he was having the time of his life (jetting in her Gulfstream, et. al.) and all the while she was just fattening him up for the kill.

He should have known better than to let his very young, inexperienced lover manage his PR--though to be fair to Windsor, the Swift thing was a whirlwind that neither had time to clearly think through: 30 minutes of searching online would have proven to them both that THIS CANNOT NOT END WELL. And of course, it didn't. Her reference to him in her video-with the gay hotpants and croptop brigade--is par for the course. All in all, she made it very easy to forget that Tom Hiddleston is a grown man, with an impressive body of work in his wake.

She as his only problem would have been much more than enough to contend with, but as others have noted, the GG speech--for which he alone has to bear full responsibility--exposed him in a truly awful way. What ever would have made him think that Hollywood wouldn't sess his shameless humblebrag and make him pay for it?

by Anonymousreply 230September 14, 2017 10:52 PM

correc: "THIS CANNOT END WELL..."

by Anonymousreply 231September 14, 2017 11:00 PM

I'm kinda surprised that KB and TH are still that close after 17 years of Ken "mentoring" Tom.

by Anonymousreply 232September 14, 2017 11:38 PM

Tom will always have a place in Ken's bum .. er, um "heart."

by Anonymousreply 233September 14, 2017 11:59 PM

Well but Ken likes so many other boy's too; Keanu, Chris Hemsworth ( who refused to ever work with him again after having to do the casting couch for his role in Thor), the guy playing prince charming in the real life Cinderella movie....

by Anonymousreply 234September 15, 2017 12:04 AM

Always room for one more.

by Anonymousreply 235September 15, 2017 12:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236September 15, 2017 12:18 AM

Cute picture r236. Elton John looks like the Queen of Old Queens!

by Anonymousreply 237September 15, 2017 12:22 AM

Ken looks like the cat that swallowed the canary in this pic. Or something!

by Anonymousreply 238September 15, 2017 12:25 AM

Ken looks a lot like Carl from Up imo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239September 15, 2017 12:29 AM

Poor KB didn't age terribly well, but you can find the YouTube video of him and Rupert Everett being interviewed when they were starring together in the stage production of "Another Country": Ken was [italic]very[/italic] fetching in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 240September 15, 2017 12:30 AM

For R240.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241September 15, 2017 12:35 AM

Aw, thanks--r241. And isn't it funny what memory does? I hadn't recalled that Ken and Rupert were so pasty looking; and, granted on closer inspection, it looks like Ken never really was a beauty, but I'll bet he managed to set John Gielgud's heart a-flutter.

And thus, later, Ken would himself uphold that fine tradition of the English theater--with his dedicated "mentoring."

by Anonymousreply 242September 15, 2017 12:42 AM

Chris Hemsworth never did the casting couch for Thor, come on.

by Anonymousreply 243September 15, 2017 12:28 PM

R243 How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 244September 15, 2017 3:59 PM

It's the logic of, "He can't possibly be gay because he sure never sucked [italic]my[/italic] dick!"

by Anonymousreply 245September 15, 2017 4:03 PM

What's the consensus, does DL think Tom really put his uncut peewee into Taylor's nono? If it was mutual bearding, did, nevertheless, one or the other demand a fuck out of curiosity? Or to get convincing talking points?

by Anonymousreply 246September 15, 2017 4:53 PM

Alexander Skarsgard was meant to play Thor but they did cast Hemsworth instead .something must have happened in last minute?

by Anonymousreply 247September 15, 2017 4:59 PM

R246 does DL think Tom really put his uncut peewee into Taylor's nono?

No

Taylor is probs asexual or a lesbian. Asexual is the word I think when I see Swift or Kidman.

by Anonymousreply 248September 15, 2017 5:02 PM

We think that if Tom Hiddleston, gentleman though he may be, encountered [italic]actual pussy,[/italic] he'd throw rocks at it.

by Anonymousreply 249September 15, 2017 7:49 PM

Skarsgard and Hiddleston would have looked too similar, IMO. Both have those narrow, angular faces. I'm not sure Skarsgard would've had the comedic chops for Thor, either.

Is it true that for the first Thor movie Marvel had to spent part of its post-production budget blurring out Hiddleston's crotch? Can't they give the guy a dance belt?

by Anonymousreply 250September 16, 2017 12:23 AM

Rumours about Chris Hemsworth doing the casting couch for Thor have been around since years and the fact that he refused to work with Branagh again for the secondThor movie makes it seem even more suspicious.

The blurring out an actor's crotch thing seems common with Ken's movies, Richard Madden who played the prince in the Cinderella movie Branagh directed had to try on different jock-straps in front of Branagh and the costume designer in order to look which one would make his crotch seem "family friendly" enough for Disney.

by Anonymousreply 251September 16, 2017 12:50 AM

[quote]Richard Madden who played the prince in the Cinderella movie Branagh directed had to try on different jock-straps in front of Branagh and the costume designer

Such unstinting dedication to craft brings a tear to me eye.

by Anonymousreply 252September 16, 2017 1:23 AM

So, apparently Branagh has tasted Keanu Ass, Hiddleston Ass, [italic]and[/italic] "Prince Charming's?"

by Anonymousreply 253September 16, 2017 1:37 AM

Skarsgard was up for Thor not Loki the way he talked later about the losing role was weird like he was shocked or surprised and didn't know what exactly happened

by Anonymousreply 254September 16, 2017 5:54 PM

Richard Madden was way too ugly for being Prince Charming wasn't he?

by Anonymousreply 255September 16, 2017 5:55 PM

Branagh was a gay-leaning bisexual who is now exclusively gay.

by Anonymousreply 256September 16, 2017 6:51 PM

I never heard anything about Hemsworth refusing to work with Branagh again--I thought Branagh didn't direct The Dark World because of scheduling/timing problems and Branagh's issues with the studio--which many MCU directors had prior to the studio's "creative committee" dissolving after the Feige/Perlmutter feud. Given how unhappy Hemsworth seems to be with TDW (rightfully so) I'm sure he would've preferred Branagh at the helm. He would've gotten a better film out of it at least.

by Anonymousreply 257September 16, 2017 7:36 PM

Apparently he's not faded from our fag zeitgeist as he got 250+ posts here.

by Anonymousreply 258September 16, 2017 7:40 PM

God I am afraid to watch the fateful Golden Globe speech. I have it cued up on YouTube but I feel I need a bromide.... with some gin in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259September 16, 2017 7:44 PM

They tried to swiftboat Bush but it didn't stick. Tom is stupider than W.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260September 16, 2017 7:49 PM

[quote]Richard Madden was way too ugly for being Prince Charming wasn't he?

Yes, 'tis true. Branagh probably cast him as some sort of affirmative action gesture; anyway, it's not likely that Ken ever got much of a look at Madden above the waist.

And, r259, if you're a fan, you will be embarrassed for him. You can almost feel the temperature in the room drop twenty degrees as Tom humiliates himself. It is a cringe-worthy melange of virtue-signaling, humble-bragging, and terminal tone-deafness.

by Anonymousreply 261September 16, 2017 8:44 PM

Tom's public flatulence at the Golden Globes almost ruined his bare-ass Night Manager scene as fap material for me.

by Anonymousreply 262September 16, 2017 8:50 PM

I still can't watch it. I'm switching to scotch on the rocks.

by Anonymousreply 263September 16, 2017 8:52 PM

Why does Branagh never get called out about his casting couch behaviour on the DL? Posters here were bashing Kevin Spacey, Heavy Whalestein and others countlessly for the exact same thing yet Kenneth Branagh gets a pass?

by Anonymousreply 264September 16, 2017 9:41 PM

I haven't watched the speech should I watch it?

by Anonymousreply 265September 16, 2017 9:42 PM

I had no idea about Branagh being gay or bi or whatever before reading DL but I always was confused about his casting choices I mean he sure knows many actors as he works in cinema, TV and theatre but he chose Madden and Lily James as Charming and Cinderella I mean WTF!

by Anonymousreply 266September 16, 2017 9:44 PM

Heterosexual actor Kenneth Branagh showing how heterosexual he is in this interview by claiming that he " felt embarrassed" to ask Chris Hemsworth to take his shirt of for a scene in the Thor movie and that he only did it because his wife insisted to do it.

Sure Jan....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267September 16, 2017 9:48 PM

I just tried watching the horror show of the Globen Globes. I got up to "South Sudan" and I pressed paused. I have a feeling this is truly truly dire and I need a lorazepam to watch the rest.

by Anonymousreply 268September 16, 2017 9:56 PM

It is so odd seeing him in that light, r265. Usually the Brits give such good value with their sangfroid and clipped patter. And their sense of humor is pretty wonderful, too: Fassbender's smiling good grace over being universally acclaimed for having a big dick--at the Oscars one year--is an example of that.

But this thing with Hiddleston. So hammy. And ham-handed. It wasn't until seeing it, that I understood that his thirst for fame might really have been so dire that he would have partaken in that Taylor Swift fiasco under his own volition.

by Anonymousreply 269September 16, 2017 10:24 PM

Benedict Cumberbatch on Tom's speech, r268:

"So SAD when a dear colleague takes an enormous shit on stage, on a television programme that is being beamed live around the globe; we must do all we can to support him at this trying time; and I imagine, he'll want to take some significant time off from the movies. Understandable--poor lad."

by Anonymousreply 270September 16, 2017 10:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271September 16, 2017 11:27 PM

^ I really hated him for using his family for a showmance

by Anonymousreply 272September 16, 2017 11:29 PM

R271 Mothers know who their gay sons are fucking or not, and if they are good fucks. My mother always saved her editorial until after I had broken up with a beau. Then she would read the ex, perfectly. Love her for that.

by Anonymousreply 273September 16, 2017 11:35 PM

Until this thread, I had no idea Branagh directed the Thor movies (which I didn't see).

The things you learn on DL.

by Anonymousreply 274September 17, 2017 12:49 AM

I tried to watch the first Thor movie, but thought it was boring and shut it off 1/2 way through.

by Anonymousreply 275September 17, 2017 1:42 AM

By all accounts he's close with his mother and has daddy issues. I can't believe he was so shameless as to parade his family around like that--especially his young niece. After dating TS for, what, a month? So desperate. I hope he's learned.

by Anonymousreply 276September 17, 2017 1:49 AM

Tom doesn't really seem to know what to say and especially what not to say in an interview for example there was an interview he did for the first Thor movie and he told a story about an incident where Anthony Hopkins told him to "stop doing that camp thing with his hands" or when he talked about his time at Eton and the nickname his classmates gave him ( copied from another thread):

He told this story about his time at Eton on Graham Norton: “Very soon after I arrived I got the nickname ‘Piddle’ and the boys made up the rhyme, ‘Hiddle Piddle did a widdle in the middle of the night’,” he said. “My closest friends still call me ‘Pid’ but it’s affectionate now.”

He really shouldn't be telling these stories, his "friends" call him Pid just like his "friends" told him to put the "I heart TS" shirt on.

by Anonymousreply 277September 17, 2017 12:04 PM

R274 Branagh only directed the first Thor film

by Anonymousreply 278September 17, 2017 12:10 PM

I've never seen him look at anyone with as much swooning adoration as he does Chris Hemsworth.

by Anonymousreply 279September 17, 2017 2:59 PM

R276 His best movies are the ones where he plays "sexually confused guy with daddy issues". Maybe this is just a coincidence? Haha.

by Anonymousreply 280September 17, 2017 3:03 PM

[280] He did a good job playing Winston Churchill's son in "The Gathering Storm", where he expressed his resentment of being Churchill's son to Churchill.

by Anonymousreply 281September 17, 2017 6:11 PM

R281 aha. I never saw that movie but it's a recurring theme.

by Anonymousreply 282September 17, 2017 8:07 PM

I love Tom Hiddleston and I say it proudly as a gay man. I can definitely see why he would be in the closet because of how vicious and obnoxious the gay community is. He seems like a nice guy with no drug affliction or drink problem. Why are there so many threads trying to bring him down?

by Anonymousreply 283September 17, 2017 8:17 PM

Because he behaved like an obnoxious famewhore, isn't aware how privileged he is and thought that people are dumb enough to believe his obvious fauxmance with Taylor Swift? R283

by Anonymousreply 284September 17, 2017 8:25 PM

R284 most celebrities have fauxmances. Even those in real relationships are set up by pr firms. What's the difference? he needs to be seen to get jobs. That is how Hollywood works.

by Anonymousreply 285September 17, 2017 9:23 PM

R285 This PR romance looked stupid and unconvincing. That I ❤️ T S tank top is the kind of thing a 13 year old girl would wear. I made him look whipped and not at all manly. If you're going to do a PR romance, do it right. I'd never given his sexuality a moments thought, but I came away from this thinking he's gay. I think a straight dude would know better than to put on the tank top, he'd know it wasn't normal behavior for full grown straight dudes.

by Anonymousreply 286September 17, 2017 9:46 PM

R286, I don't think you give enough credit to gay men... they wouldn't put on the tank either! I think the TS affair could be forgiven, but god, that speech...

by Anonymousreply 287September 17, 2017 10:11 PM

Cumberbatch, Redmayne and Huddleston all fall into the category of barely men. They are all exceedingly average looking and exceedingly average actors. There is literally not one role any of them have played where they weren't utterly forgettable and replaceable. I'm glad the wimpy Brit invasion is almost over.

by Anonymousreply 288September 17, 2017 10:29 PM

Sorry but Cumberbatch and Redmayne are not average actors

by Anonymousreply 289September 17, 2017 11:45 PM

Redmayne is pretty one-note and can be TERRIBLE (see Jupiter Ascending), but Cumberbatch has turned out to be a great actor. Hiddleston has potential to be better, he needs to give up on being a leading man/A-lister and lose the self-awareness/self-consciousness evident in some of his performances--The Night Manager being an example. I couldn't help but feel like he'd practiced every single pained facial expression in the mirror at home.

by Anonymousreply 290September 17, 2017 11:51 PM

I have no time for Wachowsfkis so what if Redmayne had one bad performance? that still doesn't make him average

by Anonymousreply 291September 18, 2017 12:02 AM

*Wachowskis

by Anonymousreply 292September 18, 2017 12:03 AM

R287 I don't think a gay man would wear that. I think a gay man might believe that a straight man might wear it. Especially if he were basing his ideas about straight relationships on Rom Coms or his own closeted teenage attempts at boy girl love. He was doing a very poor job of mimicking straight romance. I think a straight guy would do a better job of presenting to be in love with a woman. I'm sure there are many gay men who would have pulled it off better as well. Huddleston is especially tone deaf.

by Anonymousreply 293September 18, 2017 12:52 AM

Even before Hiddleswift Tom said questionable things in interviews for example:

Telling and interviewer that he "can't turn of his intelligence"; well obviously he did last summer.

Saying that he is "maybe heterosexual" in an early interview and thereby causing tumblr-stans to fight with each other and "defending" his heterosexuality.

Telling an interviewer that his sisters laugh at him for being considered a sex symbol and compare his looks to a broomstick.

This quote: "But you are in a relationship right now? "Well, erm, I dunno actually," he says, shyly. "

Well at least he has a great voice.....

by Anonymousreply 294September 18, 2017 2:04 AM

Got it r286/r293! Though tone deaf? More like Tone Helen Keller...

by Anonymousreply 295September 18, 2017 2:21 AM

He was in boarding schools from the time he was 6-7 years old. I really think that had an impact on his social IQ. He's smart, but can't read a room to save his life. He never seems to realize he's put his foot in his mouth, as R294 highlights.

by Anonymousreply 296September 18, 2017 2:31 AM

Why is anyone still talking about the bloody fucking I❤️TS vest? It was stranger to find out it was her friend's shirt. She's to blame for everything that happened. Why is Hiddleston getting any of the blame.

by Anonymousreply 297September 18, 2017 3:16 AM

Did her friend force him to wear it and frolic like a large special ed student?

by Anonymousreply 298September 18, 2017 3:30 AM

Ok, he wasn't himself at Comic Con because he was sick as a fucking dog. My friend is a long term CC volunteer and is now on senior staff. The fact that TH showed up at all was a miracle and that's why he didn't stay for the autograph panel. Puking on a fan wouldn't have gone over well. I'm actually surprised he or his publicist didn't mention that he was sick and that's why he was lower energy then he's been at prior events.

Still doesn't excuse that whole moronic TS thing. Wow, was that a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 299September 18, 2017 4:35 AM

He rarely looked happy in the Hiddleswift pics, and even when he smiled it looked forced. If he voluntarily got into this PR relationship for Bond he would've put up a more convincing show. He's an actor for god's sake, and even if you're with someone who is annoying af an actor can easily fake love and affection. Which is why I suspect this Hiddleswift thing was something he did not wish to be part of but was forced into.

by Anonymousreply 300September 18, 2017 7:25 AM

Sorry, r300, and no hate for Hiddlestion here, but how exactly would he have been "forced into" Hiddleswift?

Did TS get her hands on pix of him strangling a puppy to blackmail him with?

by Anonymousreply 301September 18, 2017 7:52 AM

R301 Well, his agent might've forced him to PR date Swift to cover up something, I dunno. But I cannot put my finger on his glaring lackluster throughout the Hiddleswift circus, and I doubt it was because he was in the company of an asexual beanpole. If he was doing it for Bond or his own career ascendancy he would've looked more keen.

by Anonymousreply 302September 18, 2017 8:50 AM

R299, thanks. Some fans were speculating that he had some kind of bug. That would explain why he sat out nearly all of the interviews/photo ops outside of the main panel. At the same time it's weird that it went totally unmentioned, as it set off a lot of ridiculous speculation--that he's depressed, that his Ragnarok castmates dislike him, etc.

If he was sick, it was pretty brave of Taika and Chris to get this close to him on the plane to CC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303September 18, 2017 11:16 AM

There was a blind item suggesting that it was Tom's team that approached Taylor, because they really thought all that publicity of him and Taylor dating would secure him the Bond role and open him a lot of other oppurtunities carreer wise. Hiddleston has a history of doing desperate things to get cast for example when he directly asked if he he could have a role in a Star Wars movie.

by Anonymousreply 304September 18, 2017 11:28 AM

R304 He said that it was she who wanted to dance. I doubt she was ever approached by a guy for bearding. She probably sets everything up.

by Anonymousreply 305September 18, 2017 1:52 PM

Way before Hiddleswift actually happened Taylor had liked a Tumblr posts suggesting that she and Hiddleston would be cute together. I think she saw an opportunity and tested him out at the Met Gala. He's such an attention whore and so thirsty for fame that I'm sure he easily bought into whatever scheme she had in mind. I honestly think he got duped. IIRC the relationship ended a month or so it was officially announced--supposedly because Tom called it off.

by Anonymousreply 306September 18, 2017 4:28 PM

R299 He's been looking like that since April. He attended a BFI event then and a journalist spotted him looking sick and distraught.

by Anonymousreply 307September 19, 2017 1:36 PM

His career is on it's low, Hiddleswift and the tank top will haunt him forever, nobody takes him seriously anymore, even most of his tumblr fans turned against him and being publicly bashed by the Bond producer; no wonder he looks sick and distraught.

He should give up on trying to be a leading man and instead concentrate on being a character actor, because I think with the right material and direction he can be a decent actor.

by Anonymousreply 308September 19, 2017 2:11 PM

He looked fine at the BFF event, but definitely under the weather at Comic-Con. The pap photos from June were no different from the usual--the fact that he always wears the same dull clothes and is typically overdressed for the weather makes him seem sickly or depressed. IMO he's matured--no more dinosaur impressions and giving fans piggy back rides.

by Anonymousreply 309September 19, 2017 9:37 PM

R309 The overdressed for summer thing I don't get. At that time I took it as a sign that he was extremely depressed.

by Anonymousreply 310September 20, 2017 10:05 AM

The extreme depression is understandable. Wonder whether his relationship with Luke Windsor survived Hurricane Taylor?

by Anonymousreply 311September 20, 2017 10:56 AM

Cumberbatch has more talent in his smallest fart than Hiddles has in his entire body, but reportedly they're friends (here's a red carpet photo of them posing as conjoined twins) and in the original comics Loki loves to fuck with Doctor Strange.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312September 20, 2017 11:15 AM

Ah, yes. "Hollywood friends."

by Anonymousreply 313September 20, 2017 11:20 AM

To the point about depression--over the summer the Tumblr fans noticed that he followed the author of Reasons to Stay Alive on Twitter. It was one of the only signs of life from him in months on social media. Now, as Hamlet, he's seen on stage reading and walking around with that book. Wonder how much of his own depression, if real, he's brought to the role.

I don't get the overdressed thing either R310, but he always seems to be wearing a jacket no matter the season.

by Anonymousreply 314September 20, 2017 12:17 PM

[quote]he always seems to be wearing a jacket no matter the season.

Preemptive maneuver.

by Anonymousreply 315September 20, 2017 12:30 PM

Hiddleston threads, like Evans, Pace, Harold, Gleick, Barnes and Haynes threads are the province of sad stalker types who only come to DL because unlike Tumblr, it offers them an anonymous way to stalk their prey.

The people posting on here are not the usual DLers

by Anonymousreply 316September 20, 2017 12:44 PM

So mostly fraus R316?

by Anonymousreply 317September 20, 2017 1:06 PM

R314 That sounds sad. Overly happy types like Hiddleston are always privately more depressive than they let on in public. It takes so much to be this successful. Not that he wasn't lucky in many way but still. I feel really sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 318September 20, 2017 1:09 PM

Sorry, the GG speech made him sound a twat.

by Anonymousreply 319September 20, 2017 1:12 PM

I enjoyed The Night Manager but the incessant swimming and shirtless scenes in that were so posed as if to make the audience swoon that it became laughable because he's not even all that and it looked like bad porn. He doesn't act. He poses. He's a less masculine version of fellow poser Jennifer Lopez.

by Anonymousreply 320September 20, 2017 1:29 PM

You mean not the usual DLers who keep the umpteen-part Fadi Fawaz and infinity-part Dylan Geick threads going R316? You're right, we certainly have no sad stalkers among the regular crowd.

by Anonymousreply 321September 20, 2017 1:35 PM

Can someone please serve us some gay tea about Tom Hiddleston? Someone must have slept with him.

by Anonymousreply 322September 20, 2017 8:34 PM

Do we think Tom is a top or a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 323September 20, 2017 9:55 PM

He got AIDS from Daryll Rowe. He's going to die. He had butt sex, got what he deserves. I'm prying for him and Tay Tay. Dear lord I hope she never kissed him because I heard that was sort of unsafe but that was 35 years ago so I dunno anymore.

by Anonymousreply 324September 20, 2017 10:00 PM

Remember when Michael Fassbender bashed Hiddleston by saying "Sorry but I'm better looking than him"?

by Anonymousreply 325September 21, 2017 12:12 AM

Christ on a bike. I know Americans don't do geography and politics and history and Yurp and stuff, but as many people have remarked on threads before, Fassbender is not a Brit, he's of German and Irish origin and is fucking Irish. And no, it isn't all the same etc etc. Btw, I'm a big fan of that fine Mexican actor Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 326September 21, 2017 12:43 AM

Nobody claimed that Fassbender is british R326.

by Anonymousreply 327September 21, 2017 12:56 AM

A fem top R323.

by Anonymousreply 328September 21, 2017 3:32 AM

How come TS never seems to suffer any fallout from all of her obvious bearding? She's a joke, and toxic to boot, but the media just seems to play along with whatever illusion seems to make her happy.

by Anonymousreply 329September 21, 2017 4:13 AM

Because Taylor $wift is money, r329.

by Anonymousreply 330September 21, 2017 11:43 AM

Oh, and piss off, r326.

The fine details of the "nationality" (an artificial designation if ever there was one) of Michael Fassbender is of no interest to anyone here.

He has a big dick. Period.

by Anonymousreply 331September 21, 2017 11:48 AM

R331 Are you a frau?

by Anonymousreply 332September 21, 2017 12:52 PM

Are you the alternative, r332?

by Anonymousreply 333September 21, 2017 12:54 PM

Girls, you're both pretty. Back to Tom.

I feel really sorry for him too. I really hope he's getting help for his depression.

by Anonymousreply 334September 22, 2017 4:09 AM

Hamlet ends tomorrow, then it's on to Ragnarok promo--unless he skips out. He did the bulk of press for Thor 2, supposedly because Hemsworth was filming something else, so I'm interested to see what happens this time around. I always enjoy Tom and Chris together but I have a feeling they'll pair up Chris with Ruffalo, and Tom with Tessa Thompson. Regardless maybe he'll be in better spirits.

by Anonymousreply 335September 22, 2017 11:37 PM

R335 what's the point in anything you said? Especially Hamlet. It's no sense in talking about a play we can never see.

by Anonymousreply 336September 24, 2017 12:40 AM

He's not subtle. This is a serious eye-fucking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337October 4, 2017 3:15 AM

What are you talking about? He's not even looking at him.

by Anonymousreply 338October 9, 2017 2:20 AM

He's definitely looking Chris up and down. But this is not unusual for either of them to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 339October 9, 2017 2:24 AM

The Golden Globes speech. The highly publicized "affair" with Taylor Swift. The t-shirt that said "I Heart T. S." Boy, he's done a lot to make a fool out of himself.

Too bad that movie he did where he played Hank Williams turned out to be terrible. His performance was praised, though. And I thought he bore a remarkable resemblance to old Hank. He captured his look perfectly; a plain faced, pale, skinny, balding, sickly, old before his time man.

by Anonymousreply 340October 9, 2017 2:39 AM

[quote]He's definitely looking Chris up and down

How could any human being not? The main is so attractive it ain't funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341October 9, 2017 2:43 AM

No, I don't.

by Anonymousreply 342October 9, 2017 4:08 AM

Why was impersonating Robert de Niro in front of him (even if it had been a good inpersonation) considered a bad thing to do?

by Anonymousreply 343October 9, 2017 4:15 AM

R312, thanks for that pic of double ugly.

by Anonymousreply 344October 9, 2017 6:26 AM

The real truth is that he is a post op trans Lestrian. He just doesn't feel safe enough to come out.

by Anonymousreply 345October 9, 2017 6:41 AM

R345 likely

by Anonymousreply 346November 11, 2018 12:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!