Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SUSAN SARANDON HITS COLIN KAEPERNICK RALLY 'I STAND WITH COLIN'

My god, this tedious cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2018 3:41 PM

I'm with both of them.

Fuck THE MAN.

by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2017 5:25 AM

Awe sorry OP you hate a OLD FAT FRAU who is successful CUNT and stand up for what she believes in.

by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2017 5:26 AM

So fucking what

by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2017 5:26 AM

I don't like her.

by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2017 5:28 AM

She is trying to get back into the liberal good graces after the whole Hillary thing. Still won't get her an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2017 5:29 AM

I would happily suck off Colin Kaepernick as many times as he would like.

by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2017 5:29 AM

Go, Susan!

I LOVE HER!!

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2017 5:51 AM

OP = Tim Robbins

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2017 5:53 AM

True R5.

Personally I think Kaepernick is a narcissist who loves the attention. He could care less about black people, police brutality, and the real threat of black on black murders and violence.

As a lot of black people say, "Kaepernick was basically raised white, is extremely wealthy, and is angry about this."

by Anonymousreply 9August 24, 2017 5:56 AM

Your move, Jessica...

by Anonymousreply 10August 24, 2017 5:57 AM

[quote] Your move, Jessica...

I'm still grieving, you nasty twat!

by Anonymousreply 11August 24, 2017 5:59 AM

I never liked my performance at the 95 Oscars when she won. I think I overreacted and seemed too happy. I knew I wouldn't win (I was up for that sappy Madison County movie) but I still think I overcompensated. I mean what did I really care as to who won that year or didn't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2017 6:00 AM

Krapperkunt is quite possibly one of the ugliest creatures I have ever seen. He is BEYOND FUGLY.

He's a mediocre player and an egomaniacal attention-whoring piece of shit cunt. I hope he continues to get iced out of the NFL, he sucks anyways.

by Anonymousreply 13August 24, 2017 6:02 AM

I thought his point was that he wasn't standing.

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2017 6:03 AM

I can't believe that there are people who actually support this grifter fool.

Think about it, what would your boss and customers say if you refused to do part of your job, all the while making a spectacle, due to your political beliefs? What makes him think he should be ok to do that? Get up off your ass and stand up like a man and do your JOB. Leave politics out of it. Now a bunch of other fools playing for the Cleveland Browns have started the same "notice meeeee" shit as well.

And they wonder why racism exists.

by Anonymousreply 15August 24, 2017 6:08 AM

Just curious R13 who do you find more annoying, whiny, and more of a professional victim Kaepernick or Michael Sam?

by Anonymousreply 16August 24, 2017 6:15 AM

How many racist cunts are out for blood right now? Despicable white whores!

by Anonymousreply 17August 24, 2017 7:19 AM

R17 let me guess they'are all goyim right? ;-)

by Anonymousreply 18August 24, 2017 7:56 AM

Good on you, Susan! Let's get this revolution going!

by Anonymousreply 19August 24, 2017 7:56 AM

*smooches*

by Anonymousreply 20April 23, 2018 3:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!