Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hillary is the new Lorna Luft!!!!!

I was molested!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2018 2:07 PM

This is why she lost.

by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2017 5:29 AM

Is it what made her a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2017 6:24 AM

Now, she wants to get all tough and wondered why Dump was following her during the 2nd presidential debate. She should have said back off of me, you big orange turd!

by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2017 7:00 AM

She said no such thing, OP.

And I love Hillary, but she just committed one of the gravest of grammatical sins. She inappropriately used the word "literally."

I need to lie down.

by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2017 7:08 AM

Can she sing "Come Rain or Come Shine" with gusto?

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2017 7:49 AM

I think Hillary could do a good Mama Morton in Chicago. Maybe for 6 weeks next summer.

by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2017 8:08 AM

Old fat ugly tree-stump legged satanist stooge for the Rockefeller global baking criminals.

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2017 8:12 AM

If she thinks that's going to get her off the hook for giving away my cat she's sorely mistaken

by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2017 8:14 AM

banking criminals

by Anonymousreply 9August 24, 2017 8:18 AM

"Songs My Husband Taught Me", now touring the provinces.

by Anonymousreply 10August 24, 2017 5:51 PM

Was she molested too?

by Anonymousreply 11April 23, 2018 5:40 PM

this whole thread tells you why Hillary lost - woman hating and debasing. A lot of this thread is repulsive - and being gay has nothing to do with it. being male has everything to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 12April 23, 2018 5:53 PM

Here's some troll bumping yet another Hillary thread. What is the troll trying to distract from?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 6:00 PM

Is there a "Grease III" in the works for Hill?

by Anonymousreply 14April 23, 2018 6:11 PM

Spot on, R12.

by Anonymousreply 15April 24, 2018 2:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!