Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do You Feel Bad For Demi Moore?

Alone... both exes are happily married. Feeling old, useless and unloved...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 5, 2018 8:06 AM

Honey please, if only I was alone with millions of dollars...

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2017 4:24 AM

She's so bored, she drowns people in her pool for fun.

by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2017 4:25 AM

Only a matter of time before ashton and mila's marraige hits the skids and Bruce is crazy.... demi , rich and hot for her age yea I feel sorry for her what a pathetic life she must have lol

by Anonymousreply 3August 14, 2017 4:35 AM

R3 I read on here that Bruce has early dementia. This was from an inside source from movie set. Bruce could not remember lines and had to use ear piece for lines.

by Anonymousreply 4August 14, 2017 4:38 AM

OP's schadenfreude is almost palpable.

by Anonymousreply 5August 14, 2017 4:38 AM

Bruce is not looking so hot in the Death Wish remake so I don't think she is doing too badly.

by Anonymousreply 6August 14, 2017 4:39 AM

R5 I love Demi. I just feel bad for her. I'm not happy for her grief.

by Anonymousreply 7August 14, 2017 4:41 AM

Why? It's not like she didn't have her kids fairly young. Bruce is old and in poor health. It barely matters that he's "happily married" - and do you know if his wife is happily married, or just him? She got some good years out of Ashton. He had to have kids too, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 8August 14, 2017 4:45 AM

r2

How tacky, what you do is wait till they're drowning and then get a great big pan and pour water over them.

by Anonymousreply 9August 14, 2017 4:49 AM

She's doing better than most here, in fact, better than most people anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 10August 14, 2017 4:50 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 14, 2017 4:59 AM

She's got three beautiful kids

by Anonymousreply 12August 14, 2017 5:06 AM

And you know this how, OP ?

Are you sleeping with her ?

by Anonymousreply 13August 14, 2017 5:07 AM

This is how I picture her spending most of her days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 14, 2017 5:16 AM

R11. There are very few people who I would like to see a picture of in that position, and she isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 15August 14, 2017 5:18 AM

Ashton Kutcher is like a lot of straight guys who think they will never have children when they're in their twenties/ But once those guys are in their thirties and slow down a bit they realize that they don't want their seed go to waste. I'm sure Demi Moore was aware of this.

by Anonymousreply 16August 14, 2017 5:30 AM

She is gorgeous, rich and a celebrity. Why exactly should we feel sorry for her???????

by Anonymousreply 17August 14, 2017 5:43 AM

r17 - I couldn't agree with you more. She has a good life and a family that loves her.

by Anonymousreply 18August 14, 2017 5:46 AM

R17 & R18 Demi...is that you?!

by Anonymousreply 19August 14, 2017 5:48 AM

all those movies and never even nominated, so tragic

by Anonymousreply 20August 14, 2017 6:09 AM

She was always known more for her beauty and sexy voice, not particularly her acting prowess. But yes, it is a shame. She is worth more than most of the DL community combined however - so who cares? Sexy, rich, famous.... Who cares? No tears from me.

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2017 6:15 AM

Demi Moore has finally offloaded her glorious San Remo triplex. The sale of the fabled apartment comes nearly four years after the actress first sought to sell as a whisper listing for $75 million. That strat didn’t work out so well: The apartment appeared on the market in April 2015, still with the rumored $75 million price tag.

Moore has owned the penthouse since 1990, when she purchased it with then-husband Bruce Willis. The couple also picked up a two-bedroom maisonette on the ground floor that was initially included in the $75 million price tag. Whether or not the maisonette was ultimately included in the triplex sale—which hit public record today for $45 million—is unclear. As can be expected, the triplex buyer’s identity is shielded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2017 6:19 AM

That magnificent apartment is comprised of 14 rooms, not counting bathrooms, that are done up in a Southwestern Mission motif with lots of cherry wood. A library on the apartment’s southeast corner includes original plaster rosette molding and bas reliefs on the ceiling, and a living room nearby with three exposures looks over Central Park. A media room is located at the top of the building’s south tower, that parallels the penthouse of the north tower, home to Bono.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2017 6:20 AM

If you want to see a very, very good Demi Moore movie that virtually no one has seen, see the 2006 "Half Light" film. It even has a twist at the end.

by Anonymousreply 24August 14, 2017 6:24 AM

R11 taking a page out of Britney's book?

Seeing the soles of people's feet make me want to vomit, btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 14, 2017 6:29 AM

Her career lasted a good three decades longer than it had any right to - one of the luckiest bitches in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 26August 14, 2017 6:38 AM

I have a feeling she or her kids are on DL.

by Anonymousreply 27August 14, 2017 6:45 AM

R24 did you make that up?

by Anonymousreply 28August 14, 2017 6:52 AM

She lost her Brat Pack/General Hospital appeal when she segued from Emilio Estevez to Bruce Willis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 14, 2017 6:55 AM

Yes, she is rich, but It must be strange to go from the very top of the Hollywood A list: invited to all the right events, parties, etc., being on every magazine cover and sought after for every project........to nothing. I remember those heady days with Bruce. They were a true Hollywood power couple. On top of the world. Now she can probably go anywhere and not even be recognized.

by Anonymousreply 30August 14, 2017 8:16 AM

R30 true

by Anonymousreply 31August 14, 2017 8:28 AM

I feel worse for Semi Moose

by Anonymousreply 32August 14, 2017 8:29 AM

I felt bad when Ashton left her. She really went to shit afterward. You rarely even see her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 33August 14, 2017 9:32 AM

Did she know what was going on between Bruce and Aaron Carter?

by Anonymousreply 34August 14, 2017 2:21 PM

Why would I feel sorry for someone with all that money and personal freedom. No I feel bad for people like my mother who worked all her life and had a decent job. Who has to struggle now. She is having a hideous very public mid life crises. Go into therapy , go get right with god , read , find real relationships ,leave Hollywood. She is a silly, superficial woman in need of constant attention. Next!

by Anonymousreply 35August 14, 2017 2:30 PM

No she's wealthy, famous, very privileged, she has white privilege, celebrity privilege, personal financial freedom, a beautiful life, she had a great Hollywood career, she's a nice looking lady, she has it made. I definitely don't feel bad for her.

SORRY!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36August 14, 2017 2:37 PM

If Demi had played her cards right she would have found a man closer to her own age after her marriage to Bruce Willis collapsed. Instead she went after handsome toy boy Ashton Kutcher, married him and had to put up with all the stress of being with a good looking guy in the jungle of Hollywood. Of course the second marriage collapsed as well while all this time she could have been happier with an older man.

The last I heard she's had a 26 year old guy living with her for the past 2 years. I guess she's a slow study and is desperately trying to hang on to her youth.

by Anonymousreply 37August 14, 2017 2:55 PM

R34 Did Bruce know about Demi and her underage boy flings? He also knew about her licking pussy on the side.

by Anonymousreply 38August 14, 2017 3:03 PM

She makes a very bad chickenhawkess. Her boy toys look like people who dated her own kids!

by Anonymousreply 39August 14, 2017 3:06 PM

Whenever I think of Demi I think of her dancing on stage next to Ashton at some event who is visibly cringing. Then after the marriage collapsed she was dancing next to Lenny Kravitz at some lounge party and he looked like he didn't want to be seen with her. She has zero self awareness. She looking crazy right now.

by Anonymousreply 40August 14, 2017 3:21 PM

She needs to give up the blow. One crazy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 41August 14, 2017 3:52 PM

Ashton was humiliated by her thirsty ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 14, 2017 4:00 PM

The more important question is does Demi feel sorry for me?

by Anonymousreply 43August 14, 2017 4:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 14, 2017 4:04 PM

lmao @ r42 and r44

by Anonymousreply 45August 14, 2017 4:29 PM

I have no idea whether she feels old, useless and unloved. I see no special reason why she would feel anything other than completely fine.

Special prize for lamest post on thread to R37. Have you considered that rather than desperately clinging to youth, maybe she is simply doing the dick she actually wants rather than what you have deemed to be age appropriate or intelligent for her?

by Anonymousreply 46August 14, 2017 4:35 PM

[quote]Do You Feel Bad For Demi Moore?

Definitely not even near the top of my "feel bad for" list.

by Anonymousreply 47August 14, 2017 4:40 PM

She is just an ancient, washed up, unfuckable cunt. Like most DLers.

by Anonymousreply 48August 14, 2017 4:45 PM

Why would I feel bad for her? She's had a great career, is rich without having to deal with fame anymore, still gets to score tons of dick (And the occasional pussy or two, allegedly) In those dancing clips R42 and R44 people are embarrassed to be around her but she doesn't care, she looks like she's having a great time.

by Anonymousreply 49August 14, 2017 4:56 PM

I wonder if she'll reprise her role as Jack's babysitter on the reboot of "Will and Grace."

by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2017 5:34 PM

She always had a bit of a boy side ( husky voice, Geffen thinking she was hot, etc.) This is just part of it.

by Anonymousreply 51August 15, 2017 6:42 AM

Demi Moore Accused of Sexually Assaulting a 15 Year-Old Boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 1, 2018 11:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 1, 2018 11:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 1, 2018 11:26 PM

How on earth would you know how she feels?

by Anonymousreply 55February 1, 2018 11:29 PM

She has kids and money, probably a lot of friends - she hasn't been working much in years so I assume she has lots of time to socialize and travel.

by Anonymousreply 56February 1, 2018 11:31 PM

"LUKE! We have to find my sister!!"

by Anonymousreply 57February 1, 2018 11:45 PM

I feel so bad for her I could cry, OP (to answer your question).

by Anonymousreply 58February 1, 2018 11:55 PM

[quote] Yes, she is rich, but It must be strange to go from the very top of the Hollywood A list: invited to all the right events, parties, etc., being on every magazine cover and sought after for every project........to nothing.

And with only her millions and her mansions and cars and minks to give her any solace at all! The poor dear.

by Anonymousreply 59February 1, 2018 11:57 PM

Do people know that Demi was once the highest paid actress in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 60February 1, 2018 11:59 PM

Feel bad for her? HA!

by Anonymousreply 61February 2, 2018 12:10 AM

She’s a beautiful woman with tons of money. Why would I feel bad for her? She had a great run and seems close to her daughters. Where’s the tragedy?

by Anonymousreply 62February 2, 2018 12:20 AM

Waiting for the Darfur Orphan to check in....

by Anonymousreply 63February 2, 2018 12:26 AM

What R1 said. She also has 3 daughters.

by Anonymousreply 64February 2, 2018 12:29 AM

If you want another pretty good Demi Moore film that doesn't get much love, I suggest Flawless, which she did with Michael Caine over a decade ago. It's a decent heist film with a feminist edge, and she is quite good in it.

by Anonymousreply 65February 2, 2018 12:45 AM

She reminds me of my male cousin who dates younger and younger women as he ages. He always has a new rich child who hates her parents on his arm when he visits. Thank goodness they have phones. I gave up trying to chat with them fourteen years ago.

by Anonymousreply 66February 2, 2018 1:26 AM

Around the time of “Striptease” she was seen teaching Barbara Walters how to shake it. You can’t unsee that shit.

by Anonymousreply 67February 2, 2018 1:29 AM

Has Demi ever made a single memorable film? That is, something well-regarded that connected with both critics and the public AND that has held up over time?

I suspect Demi the middle-aged actress would actually trade some of her millions and her Vanity Fair covers from yesteryear for even one film that fit that description. I've rarely met an aging film actor or actress who didn't feel the same way.

But no, ultimately, I don't feel bad for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 2, 2018 1:37 AM

She sure has a nice heathy thicket in the nudie above. She’d need a weed whacker to trim that bush.

by Anonymousreply 69February 2, 2018 1:52 AM

R68, I would say Ghost. Don't know if it holds up today but it was a blockbuster when it came out.

I think she suffers from a case of arrested development which is why she chooses much younger sex partners. Her making out with her GH costar at his 15th birthday was very disturbing. .

by Anonymousreply 70February 2, 2018 2:21 AM

Didn't Demi haul that 15-year-old co-star into a bathroom and give him a blowjob, which is what got her fired from GH?

by Anonymousreply 71February 2, 2018 2:26 AM

Though Demi was at her most beautiful in Adrian Lyne's "Indecent Proposal," Woody has heavenly sweetness. Now, it was him, whom "I wouldn't share with anyone." Sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 2, 2018 2:35 AM

Demi Moore? You in danger, girl.

by Anonymousreply 73February 2, 2018 11:41 AM

She was unlikable for a long stretch of time when she was married to Bruce Willis. And then I think that her whole cougar thing when she was with Ashton didn’t go down well with a lot of people. Now she just looks pathetic and can’t accept her age. Does anybody give her work?

by Anonymousreply 74February 2, 2018 11:51 AM

Not for her but for her unfourtunate looking daughters .

by Anonymousreply 75February 2, 2018 11:55 AM

R65 I loved her 1960 'look' in that film. The clothes and hairstyles really flattered her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 2, 2018 12:32 PM

To be honest, I could never understand why she was ever at the top. She's been lucky as fuck for years.

So, no, I don't feel sorry for her at all.

by Anonymousreply 77February 2, 2018 12:46 PM

After reading that Bruce probably has dementia, I feel bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 78February 2, 2018 12:49 PM

Lol was waiting for that R60

by Anonymousreply 79February 2, 2018 2:29 PM

LOL R73, I'm surprised it took that long for someone to say it!

by Anonymousreply 80February 2, 2018 3:16 PM

[quote] If you want another pretty good Demi Moore film that doesn't get much love,

I really don't, but thanks anyway.

by Anonymousreply 81February 3, 2018 12:42 AM

Second Video Showing Demi Moore Sexual Assault Incident May Surface

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 4, 2018 2:52 AM

there’s a massive gender bias, any male actor kissing a 15 year old girl his career would be OVER.

by Anonymousreply 83February 4, 2018 2:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 4, 2018 2:54 AM

Isn't Bruce Willis gay?

by Anonymousreply 85February 4, 2018 2:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 4, 2018 2:55 AM

No. Her narcissism, obsession with plastic surgery, perpetual attention-seeking behavior in the media, and setting herself up in projects that were just ridiculous… At one point she actually had power and could've produced great films, but choose to do schlock to show off her body. She's a train wreck. She's never been a good actress. I have to laugh thinking of her Jackie Templeton days with the husky voice, and her embarrassing performance in "Saint Elmo's Fire". She's lucky she's had as good of a run as she has.

by Anonymousreply 87February 4, 2018 3:06 AM

She had a rough past, didn't she ? I guess she must feel lucky somehow, for her carreer and all, but I feel for her, those traumas can mess you up. and who is right in their head at hollyweird anyway ? At least she seems fun, I´d love to spend time with her! Last I´ve heard, she was having an affair with one of these ladies, I have no idea who they are except for her daughter. Does anyone know ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 4, 2018 3:23 AM

Consideraing her trashy upbringing, she's done and continues to do exceedingly well. She also had bruce at the only time he was attractive - when he was a movie star who had hair.

by Anonymousreply 89February 4, 2018 4:00 AM

She's never been a good actress, but she was worse than that on General Hospital. She actually learned to relax a little in front of the camera after that. Before, she was amateurish.

I think hooking up with Emilio Estevez in the 1980s helped her, and her look helped her. She was one of the first ambiguously ethnic-looking young stars, and she had a lovely face. But like so many stars of the 1980s and the 1990s she was obsessed with her small boobs and got ginormous ones. She got long horse teeth that ruined her face, IMO. She became a mockery in the way Madonna is mocked for jumping on every trend and doing anything for attention.

That said, actress Nancy Lee Grahn (General Hospital) read for the part of "Jackie" - the role Demi ended up getting. Grahn said she got the wrong sides and everything went wrong, and Demi got her the right sides and ran lines with her, and couldn't have been nicer even though they were going up for the same part. I think she also has a decent reputation as far as how she treats employees, and how she tips. Lastly, of the stars that were estranged from their moms - Meg Ryan and Jennifer Aniston among them - Moore was the one able to let go of her resentment at the end and take care of her mother, no matter how her mother tried to exploit her.

She was called "gimme Moore" but I keep thinking how many men have demands and the industry thinks nothing of it - think it makes them smart and savvy. Her problem now is substance abuse ... she's extreme. She used to party to extreme, then she exercised to extreme, then plastic surgery, etc.

by Anonymousreply 90February 4, 2018 2:20 PM

Have you watched her on Empire ? I think she's ok as an actress, far from being the worst out there, she knew who to work with, the right way to go, and that takes some gut..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91February 5, 2018 1:38 AM

[quote]Lastly, of the stars that were estranged from their moms - Meg Ryan and Jennifer Aniston among them - Moore was the one able to let go of her resentment at the end and take care of her mother, no matter how her mother tried to exploit her.

That's something.

I've never cared for Aniston and Ryan discussing their hatreds for her mother publicly. They don't have any class--if you really feel that way about your mother, at least keep it just to yourself and among your friends.

by Anonymousreply 92February 5, 2018 1:44 AM

Whatever went down with all these mothers, it says a lot for demi that she made up with hers, even after those appalling playboy photos based on the Ghost sex scene. I think aniston made up with her mum, who did a few cunty things like write a book about her, before she died.

by Anonymousreply 93February 5, 2018 8:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!