Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump: Except For The Late, Great Abraham Lincoln, I Can Be More Presidential Than Any President [VIDEO]

I think we're in Bipolar territory now... ironically, Abe's domain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 13, 2018 12:05 AM

Someone please shit in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1July 26, 2017 12:25 AM

What the fuck! ! Did the nut case say that tonight? He is completely insane, can someone please save us from this monster.

by Anonymousreply 2July 26, 2017 12:29 AM

So, he's better than any Founding Father? George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison..........

Cheeto is off his meds again.

by Anonymousreply 3July 26, 2017 12:54 AM

Cheeto gurl, WHUT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 26, 2017 12:56 AM

Why are the lowlife Republicans so afraid of Trump and his deplorables? ?? Disgusting beyond belief. Republicans are trying to make us a fascist country...totally revolting and disgusting. We need to go to war with Republicans. Republicans want to hurt the American people in every way!!! They are just simply evil and need to be wiped out.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2017 12:59 AM

If you can have a cocktail and forget the implications of a Trump presidency, his speeches are comedy gold and weirdly relaxing.

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2017 1:00 AM

He's terribly hurt about what Bernie said about him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2017 1:05 AM

R5 they are afraid of and being strong armed by the controlling agencies of the current Republican Party - the Mercers, Kochs, Bannon et al. That elite buys our democratic process and follows its own agenda.

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2017 1:42 AM

Oh, I forgot to add that Trump is decompensating mentally at an exponential rate now to the extent that he could easily declare himself the reincarnation of Napolean, only much better than Napolean. And without batting an eye he would (or already has) custom order a Napolean outfit to wear in the Oval Office while meeting with other heads of state.

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2017 1:50 AM

[quote]Cheeto is off his meds again.

The paranoia and grandiosity sound more like symptoms of chronic stimulant abuse.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2017 5:20 PM

He's doing his little song and dance again to suck all the air out of the room for the stories he doesn't want covered. This is how he murdered all the other republican nominees. He's not stupid -- he's just selfish and lazy.

He knows how to manipulate the media and they still let him get away with it. So, who's stupid?

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2017 5:31 PM

I am gonna throw up

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2017 5:52 PM

Didn't want to start a new thread just for this latest bit of news so I thought I'd bump this year-old somewhat relevant one.

Trump says recent poll shows he's more popular than Lincoln

By Aris Folley - 07/12/18 07:02 PM EDT

President Trump boasted about a poll on Thursday that he claims shows he's more popular than former President Lincoln.

“You know, a poll just came out that I am the most popular person in the history of the Republican Party,” Trump said in an interview with The Sun published on Thursday.

“Beating Lincoln,” Trump said. “I beat our Honest Abe.”

It is unclear what poll the president was referring to in the interview.

According to a recent Gallup poll, 90 percent of Republicans approved of Trump in June. The New York Times noted that would make Trump more popular with his party at this point in his first term than any other modern president except former President George W. Bush shortly after the Sept. 11 attacks.

However, there is no parallel polling on former President Abraham Lincoln.

“But the people of the U.K., and I’ll bet if you had an honest poll, I’d be very strong. They want the same thing I want. I love the U.K.,” Trump added.

Trump made the remarks after saying earlier in the interview that he felt “unwelcome” in London due to protests. He said he is aware of a 20-foot-tall blimp designed to look like an infant Trump that protesters plan to fly during his visit to the United Kingdom this week.

“I guess when they put out blimps to make me feel unwelcome, no reason for me to go to London,” Trump said. “I used to love London as a city. I haven’t been there in a long time. But when they make you feel unwelcome, why would I stay there?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 12, 2018 11:15 PM

[quote] “Many people don’t know that Lincoln was a Republican.” -DJT

He actually said the above. He apparently just learned it himself. He’s too stupid to realize that most people first hear this in high school.

by Anonymousreply 14July 13, 2018 12:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!