Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Drunk Teen Obdulia Sanchez Continues To Livestream Even After Killing Little Sister In Crash

Why waste good content?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 9, 2018 4:45 AM

Yep. Just saw this on NBC Nightly News. This is what it's come to.

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2017 11:25 PM

Graphic unedited version here, for my fellow ghouls:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2017 11:28 PM

Of course, the family had a GoFundMe up and begging within minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2017 11:32 PM

If my name were Obdulia, I'd drink too.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2017 11:38 PM

Obdulia? Are they Mexican muslims?

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2017 11:40 PM

Which one of you bitches left the following post on the GoFundMe page?

[Quote]just cremate the hoe

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2017 11:45 PM

Okay I failed the ghoul test. I had to stop watching. R2

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2017 11:46 PM

"The family Estrada is raising money for the lost of our fellow member..."

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2017 11:48 PM

So if she gets 1 million views on Instagram, do they fly her out to their facility to congratulate her? Just asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2017 11:49 PM

r2, I love you.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2017 11:51 PM

Oh my,

[quote]I'd rather donate to split open the skull of her retarded sister. Just so she couldn't kill any more people.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2017 11:53 PM

"Crash me ousside..."

by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2017 11:56 PM

I hate myself for laughing r12. Brava.

by Anonymousreply 13July 24, 2017 11:57 PM

The injured (dead I guess?) sister is still seizing and moaning in r2's video and the other sister is covering injured ones mouth and saying "I'm sorry I killed you".... This seems fake?? It is so odd.

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2017 12:07 AM

I imagine this comment "Why don't you use the quinceañera money?" from Pepe C Lopes on GoGundMe to come from someone who looks like Divine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2017 12:07 AM

Well, DL fave Dan Motherfuck (of party-bus-decapitation fame) now has a new girlfriend on the other side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2017 12:09 AM

They were singing ungodly music YES! I see Satan himself over her shoulder. When I watched it the Holy Bible flew off the table!

She was probably playing with the witchboards and the astrology and LSD... that's how the Devil gets in your head, girl!

Slaggits, gargiles! They're all on my Prayer List- I speak this into existence!!

by Anonymousreply 17July 25, 2017 12:13 AM

What Would Barbra Do?

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2017 4:52 AM

There are a few comments at the GoFund page such as "All teenagers do stupid things, but this family needs your help", "Don't blame the eldest sister", "How many of the people posting nasty comments were raised perfectly?", etc. Idiots, the majority of people DON'T continue filming a video while a family member is dying/dead!

by Anonymousreply 19July 25, 2017 5:07 AM

It's now expected you film yourself on-line killing your relatives. The new normal.

by Anonymousreply 20July 25, 2017 5:22 AM

It looked like the steering wheel was on the right, how can that be?

by Anonymousreply 21July 25, 2017 5:22 AM

[Quote]It looked like the steering wheel was on the right, how can that be?

R21, it's a little easter egg to see if the masses are paying attention.

"The American people don't believe anything until they see it on television"

-Richard Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 22July 25, 2017 12:04 PM

At least our brethren are practical about making sure the best parts aren't wasted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2017 12:14 PM

The wrong daughter died in the crash.

by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2017 12:20 PM

At least her parents can have the comfort of feeling like they were there with her when she passed.

It's just kids being kids and an act of God to reduce the population in 2150 by 25,000.

by Anonymousreply 25July 25, 2017 12:33 PM

R21 when you film things via IG Live it can record inverted

by Anonymousreply 26July 25, 2017 12:36 PM

WTF did I just watch?! Is this ligit? I can't believe someone would film this. If this is true I hope the whole family dies in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 27July 25, 2017 1:02 PM

But what was her number of impressions???

by Anonymousreply 28July 25, 2017 1:14 PM

So the CHP guys said the little sister was thrown from the car. Obdulia was wearing a seatbelt and survived with apparently no injuries despite the car rolling. So when the car comes to a stop, Obdulia has to unfasten her seatbelt, force herway out of an upside down car and what..... Grab the phone from somewhere in the car to finish the streaming? And then goes to her sister's side and does not call 911?!?!? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 29July 25, 2017 1:25 PM

R27, your "ligit" wish for the whole family to die in a grease fire already is doomed to failure.

You sound "urban" or 12. Or both.

by Anonymousreply 30July 25, 2017 1:28 PM

[Qoute][R21] when you film things via IG Live it can record inverted

Link please, r26.

by Anonymousreply 31July 25, 2017 1:35 PM

Why would it film inverted? That's a horrible feature. Instagram can't even fix that?

by Anonymousreply 32July 25, 2017 1:59 PM

Were there any cuts in the video? Or was everything in real time? It seems she went to her sister just seconds after the crash.

by Anonymousreply 33July 25, 2017 2:01 PM

I just heard on the radio she got life in prison for killing her sister.

by Anonymousreply 34July 25, 2017 2:06 PM

You're not real bright, are you, R34?

by Anonymousreply 35July 25, 2017 2:38 PM

Apparently the younger sister that was killed was a lesbian (not that this is significant or anything); the other girl in the car with them was her girlfriend. RIP

by Anonymousreply 36July 25, 2017 3:04 PM

Thank goodness she wasn't smoking pot!

by Anonymousreply 37July 25, 2017 3:13 PM

[quote]It's now expected you film yourself on-line killing your relatives. The new normal.

Oh calm down. It's not expected and it's not the new normal.

Fucked-up murderers do stuff like this pretty regularly, and Obdulia is pretty obviously a fucked-up murderer. That doesn't make what she did normal and expected. Jeez, I can't believe you even said that.

by Anonymousreply 38July 25, 2017 3:25 PM

Oh great. Now teens everywhere will be offing their siblings and livestreaming it.

by Anonymousreply 39July 25, 2017 4:03 PM

Right r33, and like all the time she's shaking her sister on the ground, is she holding the phone up with one hand? (NOT watching it again)

by Anonymousreply 40July 25, 2017 4:40 PM

WTF? Did the sister do this deliberately so she could film herself? She's not crying, she's not even a bit upset whereas the other girl appears to be freaking out in the background. She's calm and looking at the camera. It all seems a bit premeditated.

Fucking trash family. Listening to rap and the older sister apparently likes the thug life.

by Anonymousreply 41July 25, 2017 5:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42July 25, 2017 5:34 PM

Daily Mail has the details. The sister driving was high out of her mind. Too lazy to link.

by Anonymousreply 43July 25, 2017 5:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 25, 2017 5:48 PM

The name Obdulia Sanchez always brings a smile to my face.

by Anonymousreply 45July 25, 2017 5:52 PM

Obdulia, obdulia, life goes on, braaaaah...

by Anonymousreply 46July 25, 2017 8:52 PM

Have they interviewed the clan yet?

by Anonymousreply 47July 25, 2017 9:05 PM

Girl is hardcore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 22, 2017 8:45 PM

I wanted to WW r47 but I already did! Yeah, what happened with this fucking gross cholla?

by Anonymousreply 49December 22, 2017 9:45 PM

Shit I meant I wanted to WW r46!

by Anonymousreply 50December 22, 2017 9:45 PM

Here are her relatives, trying to cover her ass by claiming, "it wasn't her fault, the tire blew." They've probably already filed a suit against the tire manufacturer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 22, 2017 10:00 PM

wow I would fucking slink away in shame if I were here parents! Can't believe they are doing this.

by Anonymousreply 52December 22, 2017 10:11 PM

They are the kind of people who would raise a daughter who would live stream her little sister dying on the ground after a car accident she was responsible for.

by Anonymousreply 53December 22, 2017 10:24 PM

People like that should be put in jail

by Anonymousreply 54December 22, 2017 10:33 PM

Saddest part is they will go to their graves believing their daughter has been wrongfully imprisoned for this 'accident.'

by Anonymousreply 55December 22, 2017 10:37 PM

If you need to be reminded just how sick this girl is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 22, 2017 10:54 PM

California teen who livestreamed crash that killed her sister is sentenced to prison

By Joseph Serna, Feb 08, 2018 | 3:45 PM

A California teen who was driving drunk as she livestreamed a crash on social media that killed her younger sister was sentenced to more than six years and four months in prison on Thursday, officials said.

Obdulia Sanchez, 19, pleaded guilty last month to gross vehicular manslaughter, driving under the influence and child endangerment in connection with the July 2017 crash that killed her sister and gained international attention.

The Stockton resident recorded video of herself on Instagram Live behind the wheel of a 2003 Buick as her 14-year-old sister, Jacqueline Sanchez, and a second 14-year-old girl sat in the back seat.

The alarming video showed Sanchez losing control of her vehicle and crashing.

Moments later, she showed the body of her sister and says: "I … killed my sister, OK. I know I am going to jail for life, all right?" This is the last thing that I wanted to happen, OK?"

The California Highway Patrol said Sanchez was driving north of Los Banos when she swerved off the road and overcorrected. The car then veered across the road, crashed into a wire fence and rolled into a field.

The two girls in the rear seat, who were not wearing seat belts, were ejected from the vehicle, the CHP said.

Sanchez expressed remorse for the crash at her sentencing Thursday, Merced County Dist. Atty. officials said. She has been in custody since the crash and will receive credit for time served.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 8, 2018 11:50 PM

Family of complete idiots. The kid sister would probably be alive if she’d worn her seatbelt. The older one deserves far more time in prison and should be made to ride the bus for the rest of her life but of course she’ll get her license back as soon as she gets out in a year or two. I do wish the older one was the one that died because if it’s true that the younger one was a lesbian, she’d be less likely to get knocked up and crap out another generation of illiterate, irresponsible, greedy fuckwits.

by Anonymousreply 58February 9, 2018 12:13 AM

The video was really low quality, but it looked like the girl's head was totally busted in half. So creepy and sad. I can't believe she kept filming, I would've lost my shit.

by Anonymousreply 59February 9, 2018 4:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!