Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Love & Hip Hop

Hollywood, Season 4. Gay drama. Lesbian drama. Intervention. Keyshia Cole and Brooke Valentine. Moniece. Just too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2018 5:20 AM

Can't wait for those two queens to go at it!! I'll take bitchy femmes throwing drinks at each other over that boring coming out story in season 2 any day.

Hollywood is going to the main one i'm excited about now that Joseline has quit Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2017 10:03 PM

Is the "ghetto alter-ego" gay, too?

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2017 10:11 PM

[quote]I'll take bitchy femmes throwing drinks at each other over that boring coming out story in season 2 any day

Yes the season 2 gays were too grand for this show. We need messy bitches and it looks like they finally found some.

I want to see Keyshia Cole snatch somebody's wig off, but I doubt we'll get that.

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2017 10:12 PM

They need to create a special show where they merge RHOA, BASKETBALL WIVES, RHOP, AND LAHH, with each other now that would be exciting to see. The drama would be astronomical.

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2017 11:03 PM

r4 they need a 2017 version of Vh1's Charm School.

Joseline, Cardi B, Jessica Dime, Tommie, Moniece, Hazel, Tierra Marie, etc all under one roof. BOOM!

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2017 11:22 PM

That looks a damn mess. Too ghetto for me.

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2017 12:36 AM

This season has been fun. Zell and Ray's drama I could watch every episode. Just soooo messy!

by Anonymousreply 7October 27, 2017 7:44 PM

I love nikki baby, but I got burned outafter a couple of years of Atlanta. SOS. Season 1&2 were off the hook, but after that it got tired. It was like the third season of Flavor od Love.

by Anonymousreply 8October 27, 2017 8:14 PM

Zell is awful for this. Im thinking he won't be back next season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 27, 2017 9:48 PM

I've only watched Atlanta are the other Franchises as good?

by Anonymousreply 10April 24, 2018 5:06 AM

I like Atlanta the most, but Hollywood and Miami are good. New York is so fake and boring.

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2018 5:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!