Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay expat talks about life in Dubai and the conflicting laws vs. social practices

I find it to be interesting but sad at the same time. It doesn't seem like the UAE will officially ever accept homosexuality but they're not as hardcore as certain other Muslim countries

The idea of dancing at a club with gays from all over the world sounds amazing though.

LOL @ "butch Lebanese and their Asian playthings"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 27, 2018 11:41 AM

You couldn't pay me enough to live in that hellhole. All it takes is getting caught once at the wrong time and place and he says right in the article that raids on clubs and even private parties are common. Fuck that!

by Anonymousreply 1July 9, 2017 12:58 AM

[quote] The idea of dancing at a club with gays from all over the world sounds amazing though.

It still happens all over Europe, the big cities in the Americas, Hong Kong. Maybe more but that's all I know. And that's where gays are allowed to exist.

Gays don't exist in Dubai

by Anonymousreply 2July 9, 2017 1:06 AM

The prospect of a masculine Arab top can be so alluring for bottoms who are used to the sea of bottoms that most Western countries are, that they can forget their own safety pursuing it.

by Anonymousreply 3July 9, 2017 1:14 AM

Wisdom r3

by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2017 1:15 AM

Personally, I think you have to be pretty stupid to do anything to get arrested for, there.

This is why I refuse to go to SE Asia with my old friend, as I am afraid he'd get us both arrested.

But, I'm not under 30 anymore, with all those raging hormones.

by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2017 1:15 AM

R2 I know but in Dubai, most of the people in clubs are non-locals. In the US and European big cities, you'll certainly find people from all over but also a big number of locals.

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2017 2:40 AM

[quote] The idea of dancing at a club with gays from all over the world sounds amazing though.

Why don't you go visit and find out for yourself just how much fun it is, OP. Those Arabs don't really care about their anti-homosexuality laws!

by Anonymousreply 7July 9, 2017 2:47 AM

Exactly R1. I attended university with a student from UAE. He was very nice, a devout Muslim who did not drink, who ate Halal food, and he was fine with people who are LGBT, non-Muslim, and not Arabic. He said how he liked living in the United States because he could go anywhere, and in the UAE it was not like this, how he would be told he had to constantly show ID, couldn't drive certain places, etc.

by Anonymousreply 8November 14, 2018 9:59 PM

R3 that's because men are nasty, straight or gay they are ALWAYS chasing their dicks lol. It's really so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2018 10:03 PM

Typical gay bitch. It's so great there but just you watch, one pfnhis female friends gets raped SHE GOES TO JAIL. And him? He'll be in the clubs like the silly little bitch that he is. That's the gay bitch that won't have your back.

by Anonymousreply 10November 14, 2018 10:09 PM

*one of his

by Anonymousreply 11November 14, 2018 10:10 PM

If only there were no islam...

by Anonymousreply 12November 14, 2018 10:28 PM

What a shit hole. It’s hotter than hell, and the only respite is shopping in their hideous mega-malls, or staying indoors in air conditioned environments.

by Anonymousreply 13November 14, 2018 10:32 PM

Don't risk it, gay tourists.

Yes, a certain amount of homosexuality is tacitly approved of, so the odds are good that you'll be able to go there and get laid and walk away with your life and freedom. But situations like that are always a minefield, because while the locals may know what's allowed and what isn't, you the tourist or foreigner do NOT. You will always be at risk in a place where you will never be aware of the moment you step over the line that separates the valued tourist from the worthless infidel that can be killed for fun.

by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2018 12:07 AM

True R14 I have heard of people who are hetero going to Dubai for business trips, and they did something the Arab project director did not like and they got beat up badly and the police protected the other Arabs of course.

There also was a Norwegian woman in Dubai who was gang raped and she was the one that went to prison when she got help and reported it to police.

A French Swiss teen was raped by Arab 3 men and of course they got a slap on the wrist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2018 1:37 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2018 1:50 AM

My last post was removed but Dubai is not a place I would ever travel to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 15, 2018 1:55 AM

A little known “thing” about the Emirates:

The locals scope out foreigners who are vacationing or working there, and if you are driving, they follow you around, and deliberately get into car accidents with you. They even run in front of your car.

They demand money in order to not call the authorities. I’m talking anywhere from 10K and up, USD.

by Anonymousreply 18November 15, 2018 2:04 AM

If you want to meet hot Arab tops skip Dubai and the possibility of being beaten and imprisoned and head to Dearborn, Michigan. Not as sunny but much safer.

by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2018 2:37 AM

Islam really gives them a twisted mentality and the saddest part is that they can't even see how wrong they are.

by Anonymousreply 20November 15, 2018 6:42 AM

R3, so it's a case of someone literally being "to die for." Going there is like being a tourist in N. Korea.

by Anonymousreply 21November 15, 2018 7:08 AM

R18 What else happens in the UAE?

by Anonymousreply 22November 15, 2018 7:10 AM

It.s so safe every picture of this gay scene is him with women, not with other gay men. the group in the last photo has to put a bikini clad woman in forefront

by Anonymousreply 23November 15, 2018 7:55 AM

[quote]I find it to be interesting but sad at the same time. It doesn't seem like the UAE will officially ever accept homosexuality but they're not as hardcore as certain other Muslim countries

You're mistaken if you don't think that other Muslim countries don't have vibrant gay subcultures. They do, perhaps even more so than the West, facilitated in part by the sex segregation. There are actual, government surveys in Iran showing that 17% of young adults identify as homosexual. See below for Saudi Arabia:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 15, 2018 8:01 AM

"Vibrant" gay subcultures I doubt, but I'll accept 'growing' gay communities. Nothing shines in the closet. The hypocrisy meter broke when it comes to measuring sexual attitudes and practices in Muslim countries.

by Anonymousreply 25November 15, 2018 8:10 AM

Just be on the lookout for bone saws...

by Anonymousreply 26November 15, 2018 8:25 AM

[quote]"Vibrant" gay subcultures I doubt

No, vibrant -- as in, rampant. Did you even read the article I posted? Most Middle Eastern countries, including conservative ones like Saudi Arabia, turn a blind eye to homosexuality. Iran is an exception, but even Iran only prosecutes homosexual cases with added lay of criminality, eg, where the allegation involves non-consexual activity.

by Anonymousreply 27November 15, 2018 8:31 AM

Once worked for a very small company owned by Iranian ex-pats. They explained the way life is in the Middle East. If you're extremely poor and without political connections, watch out. Always pay attention to the power hierarchy in your surroundings. OJ Simpson would never have been prosecuted, he would have been allowed to pay off the necessary people. However if he was not a sports celeb, he would be killed the next morning whether or not he was guilty.

So my gay former co-worker explained that some Mullahs have raped little boys, with the victim considered to be at fault if he dared to talk. Mullahs are at the top of the power structure. Remember, servants = slaves.

by Anonymousreply 28November 15, 2018 8:37 AM

R28 I am not surprised by that information at all.

Back in the days of instant messaging programs and early social media yahoo had an alternative to MySpace, and I put up a profile with my Yahoo messenger screen name so I could chat with other bisexual and gay men.

One gay Muslim man living in a middle eastern country messaged me and told me how a lot of Muslim men really hate bisexual and gay men, yet are pedophiles towards boys and girls. I have also read about how the very wealthy Arabs basically traffick or lure Asian and African kids/teens claiming that they will work as a maid, work in a store, hotel, etc. and once they arrive they become the sex slave and cannot leave the country, and have no rights, and even if they go to the police or to a doctor or hospital to get help for being raped they, not their adult abusers risk execution and time in prison.

by Anonymousreply 29November 15, 2018 8:51 AM

"Locals may have to endure hormone therapy to deal with their 'problem.'"

Sounds grand. Booking the next flight.

by Anonymousreply 30November 15, 2018 8:53 AM

"The prospect of a masculine Arab top can be so alluring for bottoms who are used to the sea of bottoms that most Western countries are, that they can forget their own safety pursuing it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 15, 2018 8:54 AM

Nice change from Jan^^^^

by Anonymousreply 32November 15, 2018 8:59 AM

Hmm, I have been invited over to Egypt and Dubai by bodybuilders--native to those lands--to see them compete on stage. They have told me that there is sex with foreigners during compititons (although at times they sound too proud of their sex appeal) and even though the idea of being surrounded by so many sexy muscular ME men is really tempting, firstly, I don't know if all the sex they told my about is real considering islam rules those lands and, secondly, I don't know how safe it is for me.

by Anonymousreply 33November 15, 2018 3:46 PM

Love the B in APT 23 gif!

by Anonymousreply 34November 15, 2018 3:53 PM

Not at your age, R33.

by Anonymousreply 35November 15, 2018 3:55 PM

R33 where are you chatting up more than 1 of those bodybuilders?

by Anonymousreply 36November 15, 2018 5:37 PM

When I travel ANYWHERE, I keep my dick in my pants. I don't know the societal customs enough anywhere to sleep around. Im always impressed when I hook up with European visitors in NYC, but they have often visited enough times to know what is or isn't dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 37November 15, 2018 6:08 PM

[quote]non-consexual activity

Loving your accidental neologism!

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2018 2:16 AM

R37, smart guy/gal.

by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2018 3:07 AM

You know, sometimes some of them like your butt pics and try to have some talk with you, then they try to impress you with their bodies and strength and then they invite you over to their countries to see the sexiness of ME bodybuilders. R36

Obviously, words like *gay* never come up in the coversation but still they want male asses to pound them.

by Anonymousreply 40November 16, 2018 4:49 AM

Article 177 of the Penal Code of Dubai imposes imprisonment of up to 10 years on consensual sodomy. The most common depiction in the local media of LGBT people involves foreigners, disease, and sex crimes such as rape.

The insane compulsion of gays to fetishize and normalize homo-hating societies and cultures. On a gay board.

Madness!

by Anonymousreply 41November 16, 2018 4:58 AM

[quote]You're mistaken if you don't think that other Muslim countries don't have vibrant gay subcultures. They do, perhaps even more so than the West, facilitated in part by the sex segregation.

Vibrant? Rubbish! Not in societies where everyone is constantly watching everyone else, making your business their business. Not in societies where homosexuality is socially abhorrent, where a gay man spends 24 hours of every single day worrying about being denounced or caught. Not when a gay man knows only too well that the consequences of his actions are prison, social ostracism and death at the hands of his family/clan.

That's not vibrant. That's HELL!

by Anonymousreply 42November 16, 2018 5:08 AM

Why even set foot in this piece of trash country? These are the same people who offer employment opportunities to Asians, and ensnare them in a trap of slavery, all the while working them to death, beating them, cutting of their limbs, raping them, and even murdering them? How anyone can believe that this is a society where gay men and women are welcomed, is incomprehensible.

Look at what these monsters did to Khashoggi, who was applying for a marriage license to marry a woman. I understand that there was more to it than the mere application of a marriage license, yet his gruesome death is a reminder to us all in Western societies, that there is nothing “vibrant” about a place that will kill one of their own, simply for espousing different views than their psychopathic Prince.

Fuck the UAE. I wouldn’t spend a dime in that hellish shit hole, much less run around, trying to fuck the locals or other foreigners. I can fuck foreigners in NYC, and not go to some hellish prison, as a result.

by Anonymousreply 43November 16, 2018 5:22 AM

R40 oh on instagram they hit you up?

by Anonymousreply 44November 16, 2018 5:29 AM

R42, I think that poster was using "vibrant" to refer to the tangy sting of the punishing whiplash.

by Anonymousreply 45November 16, 2018 5:56 AM

Some people can get hard only if there's danger involved.

by Anonymousreply 46November 16, 2018 6:00 AM

Remember that before Islam, homosexuality was normal in the Middle East. Depite the strong imposition of the relgion, islam has not been able to fully erase homosexuality and homoeroticism from the whole picture. Today both co-exist in a strange way.

by Anonymousreply 47November 16, 2018 6:03 AM

Yes, male-male sex may be common in middle eastern societies, but a foreigner or tourist will never know what's tolerated and what will get him locked in a hellish prison or executed.

No dick is worth your neck, guys.

by Anonymousreply 48November 16, 2018 6:11 AM

I lived there for 18 months, have lived and worked in Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait. With some minor variances, it's consistent that authorities look the other way/aren't looking for people doing this sort of thing. Stacks of articles have quite accurately related the prostitution is rampant in Dubai, plentiful enough elsewhere.

As my Lebanese boss in Kuwait said, "You can do whatever you want as long as you don't want to run naked in the street."

by Anonymousreply 49November 16, 2018 6:46 AM

Do you miss the lost testicle much?

by Anonymousreply 50November 16, 2018 7:20 AM

R47 which cultures allowed homosexuality? Didn't both ancient Jews and Christians not allow it either? Are you talking about the Phoenicians? Assyrians?

by Anonymousreply 51November 16, 2018 7:27 AM

Mary expat looks like she has to pay for sizemeat!

by Anonymousreply 52November 16, 2018 7:59 AM

Everyone knows you pay for sizemeat and want to go to Dubai, and Pakistan Erna/MPC R52.

by Anonymousreply 53November 16, 2018 9:05 AM

Homosexuality was never an issue for the ancient world. It was with the birth of Judaism that homosexuality was vilified. As christianity spread across the world it spread homophobia as well R51

by Anonymousreply 54November 16, 2018 9:35 AM

Very true R43. Every South and East Asian knows this, even though a lot go to Dubai since they can make more money there in half a year than they can in years in their own country. They also basically enslave blacks as do a lot of other Islamic countries. They literally hate LGBT people, non Muslims, non Arabs, etc.

by Anonymousreply 55November 16, 2018 11:07 AM

[quote]Homosexuality was never an issue for the ancient world.

Other than supposition and agenda, no one knows for sure how the "ancient world" felt about homosexuality.

Jewish law does not "vilify" homosexuality. Muslim and Xtian law do.

by Anonymousreply 56November 16, 2018 11:08 AM

Does he know how to fly unassisted? This would come in handy when he's thrown off a tall building.

by Anonymousreply 57November 16, 2018 11:15 AM

I have an uncle who worked in the oil business and traveled to the Middle East frequently. He said that the entire region should just be nuked into glass.

by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2018 11:23 AM

When sisters keep all their hairpins in place they never have any trouble anywhere!

by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2018 12:10 PM

R59. I dislike you greatly.

Why is the Nazi , Hitler worshipping cunt allowed on DL???

Erna, please go AWAY!!!

by Anonymousreply 61November 16, 2018 12:33 PM

"Ignore" really does work, at least for a while. No r59 for me.

by Anonymousreply 62November 16, 2018 12:35 PM

There's no one there but greedy materialistic shallow people. It's in the top three places I never want to set foot in besides Vegas and Florida.

by Anonymousreply 63November 16, 2018 2:21 PM

Homosexuality only became an issue with the spreading of abrahamic religions. When Spanish and Portuguese conquerors discovered America they were shocked by how natural homosexuality occured in the native cultures. R56

by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2018 4:31 PM

R56, Doesn’t the Jewish Holy book, whatever it’s called, contain Leviticus? That’s the book with the strongest anti-homosex proscription. Also, it says not to mix threads of different colors, no shellfish, no divorce, no contact with unclean women, etc.

by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2018 7:08 PM

None of the links worked for me, and now I think I might have a virus.

by Anonymousreply 66November 16, 2018 7:09 PM

R56 Don't live, Judaism is very anti gay every cunty religion is, don't lie

by Anonymousreply 67November 16, 2018 7:18 PM

Dubai has become a highly frequented place by top bodybuilders and I am pretty sure there is some sex and privte sessions going on with the rich men that live there. They are generous and the bodybuilding industry is pretty slutty so why not.

by Anonymousreply 68November 16, 2018 7:21 PM

I know some of those Arab states contain a huge number of slaves, er, I mean, foreign workers. I can imagine a day when the slaves turn on their masters and take over.

In today’s world with militarized police with automatic weapons and armor and so forth, so called “second amendment remedies” seem impractical, (especially in the US), but I can imagine such a rebellion happening in these small gulf states, with their masses of slaves.

by Anonymousreply 69November 16, 2018 7:35 PM

Yeeeeeah, no. I'll stay away from Dubai.

by Anonymousreply 70November 16, 2018 8:15 PM

My sister-in-law and my neice went to Dubai to visit a relative who went to Dubai to work and was having medical care. My sister-in-law is Filipino, my neice is Philippine-American and has a very pretty and light-tanned complexion. She said everywhere she went people were trying to make her wear a headdress and she had to explain all the time that she wasn't Muslim, but a Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 71November 16, 2018 8:44 PM

R66 aspirin should help.

by Anonymousreply 72November 16, 2018 9:47 PM

R71 Flip boys there are much in demand as smooth fem bottoms. Arabs love ass. It's mutual heaven for Arabs and Asians there.

by Anonymousreply 73November 17, 2018 1:00 AM

You can behave like a Saint when you visit Dubai, but when a local picks on you it's you who gets into trouble, because the authorities will always side with the local. Then you better be rich and have major connections to get out of there in one piece.

by Anonymousreply 74November 17, 2018 1:20 AM

R71, Muslim women living in certain areas will tell you that head coverings protect women from unwanted sexual aggression. The temptation of a beautiful woman, particularly if she's light skinned, can be deterred if she's completely covered up.

by Anonymousreply 75November 17, 2018 1:32 AM

Why, Gilead has the most vibrant and flourishing gay community!

by Anonymousreply 76November 17, 2018 1:33 AM

R75 Sounds like it might be hard to see a ravishing wellturned ankle there. That drives me uncontrollably wild and crazy horny.

by Anonymousreply 77November 17, 2018 1:38 AM

No wonder locals throw women in prison after they've been raped. They've been asking for it when they run around all uncovered with their long hair flowing in the wind. How can men resist that?

Showing some ankle? That whore deserves to get jizzed on.

by Anonymousreply 78November 17, 2018 1:42 AM

Any non-muslim who voluntarily goes to the Middle East or any other muslim country is FUCKING STUPID.

by Anonymousreply 79November 17, 2018 2:00 AM

R56 that may be true 1,000s of years ago but there are lots of Jews who really hate bisexual and gay men. Most live in Israel, but there are a lot in the Northeast United States, and the majority of Muslims worldwide hate bisexual and gay men and want us all dead or in prison.

The majority of Christians and even Jews in the world do not hate bisexual and gay men, and without Christianity and the reformation you would not have acceptance of LGBT people, or laws protecting us. It is not like this with Islam at all.

by Anonymousreply 80November 17, 2018 2:01 AM

R58 what else did your uncle say about those countries? Did he have trouble there as a westerner and non-Muslim?

by Anonymousreply 81November 17, 2018 2:04 AM

Are Arab gays more Bottom than Top like in other places?

by Anonymousreply 82November 17, 2018 2:05 AM

No matter how covered up a woman is, men will find something to jizz over:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 17, 2018 2:08 AM

Arabic men who like other men are really hot for blond twinks.

by Anonymousreply 84November 17, 2018 2:18 AM

No gay man should ever ever hook up with anyone if they are travelling in the Middle East. It is far too dangerous. They don’t fuck around over there. Don’t take your life into your hands for some tail.

by Anonymousreply 85November 17, 2018 2:26 AM

"Don't take your life into your hands for some tail."

There's a joke there, somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 86November 17, 2018 2:48 AM

So many male escorts.

by Anonymousreply 87November 17, 2018 2:50 AM

r81 one phrase my uncle used over and over when he traveled there was "life is cheap in the Middle East." He was appalled by their treatment of women, both domestic and foreign. Their own women are basically slaves, and husbands hitting their wives in public is common. Western women are considered whores and are looked at as if they're almost sub-human. It's such a different society and culture from Western countries. He said he tried to be open-minded, but it was impossible. It's not just differing cultural norms, it's barbaric behavior. Hence his comment that it should all be nuked into glass (I think he was only half-joking). He's happy to be retired, and will never need to go back to the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 88November 17, 2018 2:51 AM

These days I wouldn't want to hook up on vacations, because it's so easy to fall prey on some blackmail scam where people set you up and then demand money or the cop standing outside will arrest you, throw you in jail and throw away the key since you happen to be in a country where nobody gives a shit about a tourist fag. And there are a shit ton of variations of that (scam artists befriending you first, taxi drivers driving you to the set up, hustler / pimps approaching you, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 89November 17, 2018 2:59 AM

yeah if you end up chatting up a hot Middle Eastern guy on instagram or 1 of those apps like grindr, tinder, jackd etc...either have him come to where you live or pick a neutral country meet up in. I wouldn't go there to hook up

by Anonymousreply 90November 17, 2018 3:53 AM

OP, that article is from two years ago. Last year Ewart disappeared while travelling in Kuwait.

by Anonymousreply 91November 17, 2018 4:00 AM

R91 BWHAHAHAAHAHAH hilarious coda to the story

by Anonymousreply 92November 17, 2018 4:18 AM

I didn't know that R91. Rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 93November 17, 2018 4:21 AM

R91 uh he's alive and well posting on twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 17, 2018 4:26 AM

R91, I can't find anything about that online Link?

by Anonymousreply 95November 17, 2018 4:26 AM

Yeah where is the link R91?

by Anonymousreply 96November 17, 2018 4:55 AM

Some Middle Eastern bodybuilders are desperate for sex on social media. One who did not know English once messaged me on FB saying "six" continuously meaning sex. I still have the pic of his muscular dick.

by Anonymousreply 97November 17, 2018 9:17 AM

What are the exercises for that?

by Anonymousreply 98November 17, 2018 10:20 AM

R98, Kegels!

by Anonymousreply 99November 17, 2018 4:33 PM

R88, your uncle’s right on the money in his description.

Enter at your own risk, Americans. Just remember, it a desert and hotter than hell. If you’re into this sort of shit, go to Vegas in August. You can get laid, spend money, and enjoy the miserable heat poolside, while still making it to the office by Monday morning.

by Anonymousreply 100November 17, 2018 4:39 PM

Most stories about gay encounters with men in the Middle East, usually the local men hitting on male foreigners, seem to involve athletic/muscular Middle Eastern men which leads me to think there is great indidence of homosexulity among ME muscle men...

by Anonymousreply 101November 17, 2018 5:09 PM

Or the stories are made up by people who don't want to admit they actually ended up with some fat guy in his 50s.

by Anonymousreply 102November 17, 2018 5:25 PM

Dubai

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 17, 2018 9:06 PM

[quote]she had to explain all the time that she wasn't Muslim, but a Catholic.

Is that not what her little cross necklace is for?

by Anonymousreply 104November 18, 2018 1:05 AM

R103 he's got him in a head lock. That's a combat photo.

by Anonymousreply 105November 18, 2018 3:18 AM

I'm a blond twink and have fantasized about getting fucked by masculine, fat dick Arab men for years and want to lift up their robes and suck them off. Based on this thread, I'm going there for the last 3 weeks of December and NYE. What is that filter blocker name to get on Grindr?

by Anonymousreply 106November 18, 2018 3:45 AM

Bodybuilding seems diproportionately popular in the Middle East. In no western coutry is bodybuilding as popular. With so many men with sexy bodies no wonder the Middle East has become a sex fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 107November 18, 2018 3:47 AM

London and Paris have plenty of Arab and North African guys. Berlin has lots of Turks

Not sure which cities have lots of Iranians

by Anonymousreply 108November 18, 2018 3:55 AM

What they don't tell you about is the bodybloodying.

by Anonymousreply 109November 18, 2018 3:57 AM

So he's essentially living the life that gay men lived in the US forty years ago. It's all very invalidating and perpetuates shame. It's also incredibly classist. If you're rich, you have your secret playground.

by Anonymousreply 110November 18, 2018 4:00 AM

If you're rich you're above the law in Dubai and such places, but nobody here is rich enough to be above the law there.

Don't go, gays.

by Anonymousreply 111November 18, 2018 4:02 AM

^^^what a sissypants!

by Anonymousreply 112November 18, 2018 4:03 AM

It's called having a brain, R112, perhaps you should look into it?

(Assuming you were referring to R111, which is unclear because you didn't reference it properly, thus supporting my guess that you're really fucking stupid.)

by Anonymousreply 113November 18, 2018 5:47 AM

It's maybe just possible that R112 was being ironic.

by Anonymousreply 114November 18, 2018 5:55 AM

Really R20 because last I checked Christianity didn't seem to have the right answers either. Stupid, ignorant fuck.

by Anonymousreply 115November 18, 2018 6:47 AM

Islam is the religion around those lands; not christianity R115

by Anonymousreply 116November 18, 2018 8:22 AM

R106 don't do it! It's too dangerous.

If you MUST do this fantasy do it with a middle Eastern or Asian male hooker into role play and who will do kinks like this with clients in the country you are from where it is safe.

by Anonymousreply 117November 18, 2018 9:00 AM

^^^^Best advice so far!

by Anonymousreply 118November 18, 2018 9:08 AM

There are hot amateur Arab fuck videos online. Just google.

by Anonymousreply 119November 18, 2018 9:19 AM

please link them

by Anonymousreply 120November 18, 2018 7:06 PM

I guess if you are ether rich or have muscles the law turns blind eye to to sexy gay sensual and sexual stuff in Dubai...

by Anonymousreply 121November 18, 2018 11:42 PM

R106, make sure to let someone on the outside know what shithole dungeon you end up jailed in, so that we may budget correctly, and send you some money, after we send money to Chris Watts FIRST.

by Anonymousreply 122November 19, 2018 12:07 AM

Mooslims are the best tops.

by Anonymousreply 123November 19, 2018 7:58 AM

Happy stoning!

by Anonymousreply 124November 19, 2018 10:59 AM

Do buy da boy in Dubai. Bye bye!

Do da hoity toity toy boy buy Dubai buoys?

by Anonymousreply 125November 19, 2018 11:35 AM

[R88] that is 99% Orientalist bullshit. I have loved and worked in the Middle East extensively, multiple different countries, and never once saw a man publicly beating a woman like you claim in your uncle claims in his racist fantasy tirade.

Fact of the matter is, the Middle East has been extremely dehumanized, but has a rich history and culture. Arab hospitality is renowned, and the locals are incredibly warm and helpful, both men and women. Go look at pictures of Iraq from the 70s-- you'll see women in sleeveless tops and miniskirts, going to school and working right by guys, and celebrating at clubs after. And yes, this was in an Islamic culture, which you so horribly lampoon.

There are flaws like anywhere else, but ask yourself what the world must think of the West, if we're led by the fear-mongering, p*ssy-grabbing Drumpf and have cultural icons like rapey Spacey and Weinstein . It's easy to stereotype and to hate, but you're doing yourself a disservice. I would say Dubai's biggest flaw is that it lacks the history/culture of surrounding areas like Iraq, Egypt and Lebanon, so it feels more artificial (Las Vegas vs Paris). The locals are also therefore far more desperate to imitate American culture, and the treatment of foreign workers is abominable; that being said, I feel like this latter point is far more prominent in the wealthy Gulf countries, than the older countries, where servants are less common/ treatment is far more humane. One Muslim family I lived with in Jordan, for example, would get their Christian Filipino maid Christmas gifts every year.

by Anonymousreply 126November 19, 2018 11:46 AM

R126 here; typing as I walk to apologies in advance for the spelling mistakes ^^

by Anonymousreply 127November 19, 2018 11:48 AM

The premise and prevalence of "honor killings" is a deal breaker. What culture allows a family to regain its "honor" when a daughter is raped, by killing the daughter?

by Anonymousreply 128November 19, 2018 11:54 AM

What will happen to this dude when the government reads this story- will he be arrested?

by Anonymousreply 129November 19, 2018 11:57 AM

[R128] The snuck (and racist) premise there is that honor killings are somehow exclusive to the Middle East/ Islam. Honor killings unfortunately occur all over the world and are perpetrated by people from every race and creed; Amnesty International has data on this. Seriously, have you read Deuteronomy or Leviticus? Parts of the Mahabharata? There are good and bad people everywhere; it's statistically and scientifically inaccurate to stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 130November 19, 2018 12:09 PM

That's 2 years old. He probably got his ass out of there.

by Anonymousreply 131November 19, 2018 12:09 PM

Blow it out your ass, r126. My uncle spent lots of time in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Kuwait and Qatar for many years and knew what he was talking about. BTW, you can't compare Jordan to those countries.

by Anonymousreply 132November 19, 2018 12:13 PM

The vast majority of honor killings worldwide occur in Muslim communities. And you know it.

by Anonymousreply 133November 19, 2018 12:14 PM

lol R132 ... MARY!

by Anonymousreply 134November 19, 2018 12:42 PM

These countries are hell on earth if you're gay or a woman, led by demons r126 pretends he can't see.

by Anonymousreply 135November 19, 2018 12:47 PM

Nothing MARY-ish about that r134

by Anonymousreply 136November 19, 2018 12:58 PM

check post R94 for the guy's twitter page. He's doing just fine

by Anonymousreply 137November 19, 2018 7:39 PM

Is it true that in certain islamic countries they will examine your bubtthole if they think you are gay at the airport?

by Anonymousreply 138November 19, 2018 7:48 PM

^^^asking for a friend, are you?

by Anonymousreply 139November 20, 2018 12:06 AM

Very true R133. Gay and bisexual Muslims DO NOT come out to their parents, and it is because they fear honor killings which also happen in western countries.

A lot move to large cities or other countries in the western world and live open as bi and gay men there away from family, but many still get into open marriage or sexless marriage of convenience with a gay partner of opposite sex or if they are gay bring some lesbian friend with them as a girlfriend when it comes to them going back home to visit close family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140November 20, 2018 12:39 AM

R126 that was in the 1970s before Fundie/Orthodox Islam came back into power, and long before Obama and other politicians helped fund Isis who they thought were rebels. Obama coddled radical Mohammadeans and that's far worse than Donald Trump talking about fame whores who consented to having rich and famous men touch their cunts.

In the middle east and Islamic world, women are treated like literal slaves. The Jordanian family had a Christian Filipino maid? That is the definition of modern day Arab slavery right there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 20, 2018 12:50 AM

Ok ok we get it y'all. So can we have the fun posts now. Anyone had great sex there? Tell us about it.

by Anonymousreply 142November 20, 2018 12:54 AM

Some of the best sex I ever had was in Jordan in my past two visits. Both Muslim locals.

by Anonymousreply 143November 20, 2018 1:28 AM

R143 can you attempt to add a little color to your 'narrative'? MARY!

by Anonymousreply 144November 20, 2018 1:32 AM

Yeah, what kind of basis for comparison are we talking about?

by Anonymousreply 145November 20, 2018 1:56 AM

lol R145, maybe just add a touch of color. lol

by Anonymousreply 146November 20, 2018 2:00 AM

R143 did you take cum in your ass?

by Anonymousreply 147November 20, 2018 2:02 AM

I would never go to an Islamic country.

by Anonymousreply 148November 20, 2018 10:33 AM

That's too bad. Jordan is amazing and safe. The people are amazing.

by Anonymousreply 149November 20, 2018 11:01 AM

Jordan is an extremely poor, very conservative, tribal Muslim country. King Abdullah and Queen Rania live in splendour in their palaces, supported by over $1 Billion in US foreign aid. One can only wonder which part of dirt-poor, poverty-stricken Jordan R149 found "amazing and safe".

by Anonymousreply 150November 20, 2018 11:14 AM

Petra must be fascinating. Isn't there a second rock city that's even larger?

by Anonymousreply 151November 20, 2018 11:21 AM

Petra is fascinating, Jerash is fascinating, Wadi Rum is fascinating. That doesn't mitigate the fact that Jordan is a poor, tribal, conservative homo-hating country.

by Anonymousreply 152November 20, 2018 11:29 AM

I think one is much safer travelling to Morocco than anywhere in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, or Jordan. Not to say it is safe being over the top or indiscriminately flamboyant whilst looking for men, but if one knows where and where not to go, it is much safer than the Middle East. People at hotels and drivers can give you tips if you are not sure of what you have read or heard from others.

by Anonymousreply 153November 20, 2018 12:23 PM

But are there enough bodybuilders in Morocco?

by Anonymousreply 154November 20, 2018 5:44 PM

R149, I know Orthodox Jews who went to Jordan in the early 1990s but they went to Israel and were with a tour guide, and it was a day trip.

R153 I would be hesitant to go to Morocco or anywhere in Northern Africa, or to Islamic countries. A bisexual friend of mine went to Egypt, and Turkey, before Turkey became more fundamentalist, but he just ignored the men blatantly cruising him and pretended not to know what they were doing, and he didn't have sex with anyone while in either country, as he thought it would be too dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 155November 20, 2018 6:25 PM

R153 Morocco was wonderful. Yep. Had sex. That was what made Morocco wonderful too!

by Anonymousreply 156November 20, 2018 6:46 PM

Morocco and those Islamic countries are magnets for pedos like R156 and R126.

by Anonymousreply 157November 21, 2018 1:44 AM

I have many gay friends in the Middle East. Never seen anyone thrown off a roof. Had wonderful sex though. A life lived in fear is a life half lived.

by Anonymousreply 158November 21, 2018 1:51 AM

I thought Jordan declared homosexuality to NOT be illegal? Not saying it's accepted socially but you can't by law be beaten or killed for it

by Anonymousreply 159November 21, 2018 2:38 AM

"A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

A life lived in obliviousness is an even shorter life.

by Anonymousreply 160November 21, 2018 5:09 AM

[quote]Obama coddled radical Mohammadeans and that's far worse than Donald Trump...

You again?

links, please.

You are aware Trump was bribed this month by Saudis so they could slaughter a reporter legally a US resident while recording the murder, right? But Obama "coddled" them.....you are exhausting. Back to Breitbart now!

by Anonymousreply 161November 21, 2018 6:05 AM

[quote]You are aware Trump was bribed this month by Saudis so they could slaughter a reporter legally a US resident while recording the murder, right?

You are aware that every US president - including Obama - back to FDR has been bribed by the Sauds to allow them to do whatever the fuck they want, right?

You are aware that Obama's DOJ and FBI spirited away the accomplice to the murderer of 50 mostly gay people? And then the FBI lied that they had no idea where she was, right? You are aware that the media played a major role in story evolution/disinformation campaign, right?

by Anonymousreply 162November 21, 2018 6:28 AM

Source?

by Anonymousreply 163November 21, 2018 6:30 AM

Breaking on CNN a British student was just sentenced to life imprisonment in UAE for "spying". This happened in Abu Dhabi. The entire hearing lasted less than five minutes. STAY AWAY FROM THE EMIRATES! Entire hearing was conducted in Arabic, and he doesn't even speak the language. Not bloody likely he's a spy or he would probably be bilingual. Apparently a translator was not provided, so he was unable to speak on his own behalf.

by Anonymousreply 164November 21, 2018 6:59 PM

R164 what or who was he accused of spying on?

by Anonymousreply 165November 21, 2018 7:13 PM

R165 They didn't add many details, only that he was there to spy on their government, and that the US Justice Dept. was siding with Britain, and declaring some sort of mistrial. He is enrolled in a University there, living with his young wife. The British government stresses he is an ordinary student, innocent of all and any charges.

by Anonymousreply 166November 21, 2018 7:17 PM

What the heck is there to learn in a place that’s about as old as my local Walmart? He shouldnahev kept his spying but in the West.

Is gay sex allowed in ME prisons? I know they like white men over there. Best of luck to him. Despite my snark I hope he gets out. I wouldn’t wish that fate on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 167November 21, 2018 7:49 PM

When they run out of oil they will pay for their homophobia and murders.

by Anonymousreply 168November 21, 2018 7:52 PM

They are one of the largest backers of tech. You don’t think they have a backup plan that includes the inevitable collapse of oil? If their oil wells runs dry, and the area falls into chaos, the royal family will be long gone. The first to know are the first to act.

Since they rule the country all the debt will be put on the former UAE’s books. Trust me, they will be be like the Rockafellers or Rothchilds, plenty of money in the shadows.

by Anonymousreply 169November 21, 2018 7:57 PM

They are lazy people who live on their wealth. They will collapse.

by Anonymousreply 170November 21, 2018 8:17 PM

Um what should rich people do with their time. If you don’t have to work, why work?

by Anonymousreply 171November 21, 2018 8:20 PM

That is why they will collapse.

by Anonymousreply 172November 21, 2018 8:22 PM

The British Monarchy is still chugging along and they haven’t done more then give an occasional speech in like 200 years. Why are you signing out the Saudis?

They have a gigantic family so it’s not across the board, but like the Rothchilds, Rockafellers, Windsor’s, there leaders are highly invested in a number of ventures that will produce dividends for future generations. They might look like a lazy bunch, but there is a lot of business going on with the Saudis. The important members of the family and their heirs will be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 173November 21, 2018 8:34 PM

R169 and R173 Israel also has a lot of tech, and their leaders also invest in tech.

I do not like either Israel or UAE, and Egypt is perhaps the only Islamic country I might consider visiting, and I would not have sex with anyone there.

by Anonymousreply 174November 21, 2018 9:16 PM

Last year, a Venezuelan muscle man who has an OF was invisted over to Qatar and you my already infer who he went to entertain with his sexy humanity. I know about a young bqodybuilder from another couqntry who used to visit Qatar to entertain the rich men too.

by Anonymousreply 175November 23, 2018 10:34 PM

R175 what does OF mean? Is this him? This guy is from Venezuela, a male hooker, and a scat queen as he told my friend directly how he loves to eat shit and lick dirty ass but he is apparently a nurse?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 23, 2018 11:17 PM

Damn WTF why does this guy have a CPAP machine? I guess he takes a lot of steroids, and barebacks so he is probably HIV+, has Hep C, and other diseases.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 23, 2018 11:24 PM

OF means OnlyFans. R176

by Anonymousreply 178November 23, 2018 11:31 PM

lmao he's fun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 23, 2018 11:35 PM

It is this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 24, 2018 12:16 AM

Damn that guy has the belly a lot of poz guys get from the meds R179

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 24, 2018 12:26 AM

Gay Islam apologists:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 24, 2018 12:55 AM

Can the blond twink upthread get paid beaucoup bucks over in the UAE? I assume with all of that wealth there are a lot of pretty guys and girls that are selling ass and returning home via first class with zero repercussions. Sounds better than casual risky sex with a stranger there.

by Anonymousreply 183November 24, 2018 1:23 AM

Islam never shows examples of how to be a good person. Its reputation as the cruelest and most barbaric religion is well deserved.

by Anonymousreply 184November 24, 2018 1:36 AM

R183, that's if they can leave. UAE is notorious for keeping the passports of foreign workers, hookers, etc. And not letting them leave the country.

by Anonymousreply 185November 24, 2018 2:25 AM

Very true R185. Despite what Mohammadeans and Islam apologists claim, Islam has never been a religion of peace, and even so called progressive and moderate Muslims believe that one day the entire world will become Muslim by force. They still live in the 10th Century AD.

by Anonymousreply 186November 24, 2018 2:34 AM

Allah the great deceiver says the quran. This complicates muslims because the bible talks about the father of lies. Or when the bible says that even if an angel should come from heaven announcing a new gospel believers must reject it since that is a false gospel and Muhammad claimed the quran was dictated to him by angel gabriel.

by Anonymousreply 187November 24, 2018 2:58 AM

R187 I remember tripping on acid in college during middle eastern history class, and realizing that Mohammad and Muslims are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 188November 24, 2018 5:19 AM

From Dubai = Dickless Asshole

by Anonymousreply 189November 24, 2018 5:23 AM

R183, just go on Snapchat or IF, and search #dubai.

You will come up hundreds of “models” posting photos of their fabulous, expensive vacations. I’ve been told that these models go there to “work”, & get paid 15K per day minimum.

I’ve also heard that the UAE loves SCAT. They love to shit on their “guests”, or want their guests to shit on them. I knew an exotic dancer who shared with me that she was offered an insane amount of money to attend a private dinner in an undisclosed location in LA, with a group of girls.

The girls were treated to a top notch meal, but they all were required to ingest laxatives before dining.

Anyhow, she said she started vomiting, & couldn’t seal the deal. She said that these girls were completely nude, squatting over a bunch of Arabs, and shitting directly into their mouths, or cheat. Some even had multiple women shitting on them simultaneously.

Allegedly, she started puking due to the smell, and was quickly escorted out the door.

She was put in a car, driven back to her own car, & given on envelope stuffed with 5K USD for her trouble. The other ladies who stayed, all walked away with $20K, or some crazy amounts, which I genuinely cannot recall exactly.

This was probably one of THE GROSSEST stories that I’ve ever heard, & I believe her. She’s a single mom, and a good person who got into dancing temporarily, because she was broke & desperate. Really smart girl, too, btw.

After this experience, she never went back to the club, & worked as a cashier at some check cashing place.

by Anonymousreply 190November 24, 2018 10:18 AM

It always fascinates me when apologists who live in the West under separation of Church and State say what about Christianity and Judaism, they are just as bad.?Yet here we are in 2018 living a Gay life in a Western Secular world saying it is just as bad as an Islamic world where every fucking country outlaws Gay sex . Reality versus bullshit

by Anonymousreply 191November 24, 2018 11:50 AM

[Quote] The other ladies who stayed, all walked away with $20K, or some crazy amounts

Not a bad amount for shitting on someone.

by Anonymousreply 192November 24, 2018 1:59 PM

R192, right?

It’s all subjective, however. Remember, that 20K for these guys, is like $20 for us non wealthy folks. Also, they’re BEYOND wealthy. That’s why they can murder anyone they want, where they want, and how they want.

by Anonymousreply 193November 24, 2018 2:30 PM

Money and muscles give power.

by Anonymousreply 194November 29, 2018 7:55 PM

R190 I heard the same thing about Arabs.

My hetero friend and I were texting about Dubai since his wife has friends who live there and he said how he would never go there, and he texted me this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 29, 2018 8:02 PM

R195 That photo is nauseating 🤢

by Anonymousreply 196November 29, 2018 8:47 PM

This is way too good to be true.

lillysabriPinch Me Now: New Vlog Familia ⬇️ Visiting Dubai 🇦🇪 & you want recommendations? Hit the link in my bio to check it out ❤️ Just over 3 months ago we decided to take the plunge and move to Dubai. With a few bumps in the early stages, I am so proud to say that I now find myself in a position collaborating with the amazing @bestattraveluk My job (punch me now) was to test out their new Alternative Dubai Guide AND bring you all with me on the Vlog 🎥 To check out all of Dubai’s Top & somewhat secret gyms, studios, spas & healthy food spots, hit the link in my bio & join the fun! See you there familia 😘 Wearing @themode_uae #Ad #dubai #mydubai #jumeirah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 29, 2018 8:50 PM

Jealous bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 29, 2018 8:59 PM

It’s like Vegas, but hotter, with the strong and very real threat of incarceration.

I honestly do not understand why anyone would want to go there. It’s hotter than hell, and it’s UGLY. They practice slavery, and endorse abuse of women and children.

Please DLers, spend your cash where you are loved and accepted.

by Anonymousreply 199November 29, 2018 9:24 PM

R199 what sort of abuse of women and children did you see when you went there?

by Anonymousreply 200November 29, 2018 9:31 PM

Isn't it true that HIV is out of control in Muslim countries?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201November 29, 2018 10:03 PM

The R190 story is an enactment of life in muslim countries, behind the veil of islamic piety, they are all shitting on each other in many ways via corruption, violence, and all sorts of nasty shit non-muslims around the world would find incomprehensible and near diabolical.

All of it coming to a theater near you.

by Anonymousreply 202November 29, 2018 10:09 PM

Islamic piety is inherently cruel. islamic religiosity cannot be equated with morl teachings of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 203November 29, 2018 10:13 PM

[quote]Not sure which cities have lots of Iranians

Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 204November 29, 2018 10:14 PM

As long as they're good to the camels...

by Anonymousreply 205November 30, 2018 12:40 AM

For whom ever is asking: they beat the shit out of women, they fuck children, and either buy or kidnap small boys, and use them as camel jockeys, in order to have camel races.

The Middle East is a savage place. For all of their money, and technology, they are still living in a world from centuries past.

by Anonymousreply 206November 30, 2018 7:03 PM

R206 unfortunately and yet not surprisingly, it is like this in all Islamic countries, even Asian and African ones.

These are not countries that anyone, let alone tourists should visit and spend their money at. There are literally 1,000s of better and more safe countries to visit.

by Anonymousreply 207November 30, 2018 11:04 PM

With the massive amount of muscle Middle Eastern men that you can see on IG it is no wonder Middle Eastern men are highly desired. Unfortunate is though, that those lands are ruled by that immoral religion called islam, otherwise, the Middle East would be a sex paradise.

by Anonymousreply 208December 1, 2018 8:16 AM

What a waste...

by Anonymousreply 209December 1, 2018 10:42 AM

I like it when Persian identify as Persian and not as Iranians supposedly because they don't like islam and the islamic regime.

by Anonymousreply 210December 1, 2018 3:24 PM

I have heard that as well R210 but I have met Indian Persians or Parsi who are Persian/Iranian and Indian/Desi/South Asian, but not Muslim.

by Anonymousreply 211December 1, 2018 6:06 PM

Saudis are savages. They have no sense of right and wrong, they lack empathy. Islam ruins everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212December 2, 2018 12:50 AM

R212 you can say that about most Muslims. Even the so called moderate ones that are really not that progressive and do not care if Orthodox or radical Islam takes over.

by Anonymousreply 213December 2, 2018 12:27 PM

So, most of the sexual experiences Middle Easstern men gain (If any...) come from having sex with other men?

by Anonymousreply 214December 2, 2018 2:51 PM

r214 it's extremely common because men and women are so segregated in their societies. It like men who are in prison, they're going to get off with other men if they're desperate and horny enough.

by Anonymousreply 215December 2, 2018 3:19 PM

R210 Iranians identify as Persians because of the virulent anti Iranian sentiment after the Iran hostage crisis of the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 216December 2, 2018 3:24 PM

That’s what I thought, R216. Not Islam.

by Anonymousreply 217December 2, 2018 3:26 PM

If you DO get arrested for gay sex—and people do—there is zip the US government can do. They can ask, they can negotiate, but you are stuck. Sorry, not willing to run the risk. Been there once, and I felt so uncomfortable I left a couple days earlier than I expected. Go where gay sex is not illegal, or keep it in your pants.

by Anonymousreply 218December 2, 2018 3:43 PM

R214 a lot are sexually abused by older men, it still goes on today and it has been happening for Centuries.

R218 what exactly happened? Were you in UAE, or another Islamic country?

by Anonymousreply 219December 3, 2018 12:44 AM

Being Gay In Saudi Arabia - Advice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220December 3, 2018 12:54 AM

R218 gives good advice on this topic, as do I. Stay out of these shithole countries. There’s a reason they all want to live here, or Europe. Even they know their desert oasis is a huge shithole.

by Anonymousreply 221December 3, 2018 1:05 AM

R218 how were you able to escape if you were arrested? Or were you with a very rich Arab who bribed the police and got your passport back so you could leave?

by Anonymousreply 222December 3, 2018 2:07 AM

Something I find interesting is that Dubai has become a hot spot top bodybuilders visit all the time. Some of those bodybuilders have been in gay-oriented videos ranging from erotic to pornographic as well as webcam shows, yet that doesn't seem to be a problem for Dubai. I think it is pretty obvious bodybuilders are giving those rich men private fun, from mere posing sessions to definitely sexual intercourse. Obviously, what they do in Dubai stays in Dubai, right?

by Anonymousreply 223December 3, 2018 6:52 PM

True R223, and all of the women who are in UAE as "models" are prostitutes being gang fucked and shit on for lots of money. Erna or MPC would love it there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224December 3, 2018 9:47 PM

I remember once I read in a book on bodybuilding about a married bdybuilder who would regularly visit his sugar daddy to do sex stuff together while his wife was completely aware of the situation and it was somehting normal for her. All she cared about was his muscular husband tell her when he was done with his job.

Probably money makes some things relative sometimes...

by Anonymousreply 225December 4, 2018 3:15 PM

R225 What was the title of that book? Was the body builder in bi or gay porn?

by Anonymousreply 226December 4, 2018 3:21 PM

I don't remember, I read it years ago. It said the bodybuilder and his wife would go together in their car over to the sugar daddy's place; he would go up into his client's appartment while the wife would stay in the car like the most normal thing. And no, no gay porn mentioned about that bodybuilder. The book touched upon the contradictory sex lives of bodybuilders among other aspects of bodybuilding. R226

by Anonymousreply 227December 4, 2018 4:41 PM

The case with the Middle East makes me think bisexuality may be much more common than it is thought or acknowledged. It is not simply that ME men sleep with men; they actually flirt with and court men like people do when they are genuinely attracted to someone.

by Anonymousreply 228December 5, 2018 11:29 PM

R228, I would not be surprised if the men those bisexual body builder types court are all total passive gay closeted bottoms, very wealthy and married to women.

by Anonymousreply 229December 6, 2018 12:49 AM

Well, bisexuality is very real in the ME, technically speaking. They mess around with other men before they get married. They get married, have sex with their wives, and have children. Perhaps some of them stop seeking same sex entanglements once married, but most probably continue seeing men on the side, while staying married and having more kids.

I know this is extremely common in Afghanistan. I would not be surprised if it is similar elsewhere in the ME.

by Anonymousreply 230December 6, 2018 1:19 AM

One story I once read it was a western man who visited I don't remember which Middle Eastern country, a group of men approached him and invited him to spend the night with them. The men flaunted their muscles and physical strength to get his attention.

The incident of homosexual attraction among ME men seems even higher than what we can observe in the wes... R229

by Anonymousreply 231December 6, 2018 1:23 AM

Lots of ME men only marry women because family and society pressure them to do so; arranged marriages. Lots of unhappy marriages.

by Anonymousreply 232December 7, 2018 3:07 PM

R227 was the book on body builders called the iron game?

by Anonymousreply 233December 7, 2018 3:24 PM

I seriously don't remember the book but will try to find the extract. R233

Another little story I remember is that the writer saw many homophobic bodybuilders in the gym who were intimidting him but one of them told him thot those same homophobic bodybuilders would spend the nights at gay clubs and gay parties having a great time. The writer saw himself that was true; bodybuilders living one way by the day and living another way by the night.

by Anonymousreply 234December 7, 2018 6:31 PM

R234 that's not surprising. I know a body builder who told me about seeing a horse hung man who was a body builder in the gym locker room. I have no idea if he ever had sex with men or wanted to, but he had sex with a few women and was happily married to a woman and they were monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 235December 7, 2018 7:21 PM

One thing is for sure, bodybuilding is just like sex, if bodybuilding didn't make men look sexy no men would do it.

by Anonymousreply 236December 7, 2018 8:27 PM

I fail to find it, but I think the book where you could read it is Little Big Men by Alan Klein. The book contains a chapter for bodybuilding and sexuality so you don't have to read the entire book.

by Anonymousreply 237December 8, 2018 5:05 AM

The Myth of the Queer Arab Life.

For most people in the West life in the Arab world for gay people is hard to fathom. It is, like many other parts of life in this region, complicated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238December 9, 2018 6:15 PM

I had a visiting Saudi businessman wave a thick wad of cash in my face. Another Arab asked me to join him with some women. A lot of Arabs travel for gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 239December 9, 2018 6:26 PM

Do women in Dubai have to cover their bodies and not be around men because this is not very islamic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240December 9, 2018 7:45 PM

I have traveled quite a bit in the Gulf, ME, Turkey mostly for work, but sometimes for pleasure. I tend to agree with much of what has been said already - yes, some have exaggerated, and others have down played. Bottom line, yes, there is a sort “underground” gay network in most Gulf countries; yes, in most countries the police aren’t actively looking to bust you for activities behind closed doors; yes, you as a foreigner are susceptible to many dangers including but not limited to - entrapment, blackmail, physical abuse, a suspicious family member, colleague, hotel worker dropping a dime on you to the police, etc.. It’s not the fantasy some would like to imagine, but it’s also not a living nightmare either - tho, it potentially could be.

In my own experience, despite the offers, I never engaged in hook ups in any of the Gulf countries. I got to know a number of gay natives and expats during my business travels. Also my straight colleagues, clients, and their families. My observations are that there is a widening divide between older generations and the younger with regards to not only homosexuality, but also the governments, Sharia law, and the like. The vast majority of the younger generations have been at some point, educated abroad, been exposed to “decadent” western ideas and cultures, and brought this back home with them. Sure, there are some who are highly educated, but still hold on to some of the same ideas as the older, more conservative ones. Of course education and economics play a huge role here - granted most of my interactions with both gay and straight natives and ex-pats were with those who we’d consider professional, white collar, upper middle to upper class sorts, so my experiences and observations are definitely skewed.

While I did not engage in hook-ups, I did have a couple of FWB’s - one in Riyadh and another in Dubai. Both younger natives, gay, professionals from upper middle backgrounds who had their third level and graduate education in the West. They both lead double lives in that they both had separate Facebooks and Instagrams for family and fiends vs “family and friends”. Oddly both admitted they suspect their families know, but don’t inquire as they actually don’t want to know. As younger sons, neither feel any pressure to marry beyond the normal “when are you going to settle down” stuff. Both also have their plans to relocate from the Gulf. I’m still in regular contact with both, have met both outside the region when we’ve been traveling and it hasn’t always been for the benefits.

It’s a very complicated place, for sure - don’t expect anything remotely near how it was depicted in the SATC movie. Think more the USA 60-70 years ago as a somewhat comparable vantage point.

As for who, what these guys tend to be attracted to - like all gays, it crosses the spectrum. Yes, many tops prefer the twink types, but just as many (maybe more?) tops really go for the daddy bear types. Bottoms tend to like muscle their own age or daddies. While I have known some Arab couples, again just in my experience, it’s far more common to find a mixed couple - Arab and white.

I don’t think I’d ever live in the region but understand both the lure of phenomenal compensation packages, and building a CV could sway some, so who know. My only advice to anyone visiting or relocating anywhere in the region - be careful and don’t let the little head do your thinking.

Again, just my 2 cent observations - I don’t claim any are definitive or all encompassing, just my own.

by Anonymousreply 241December 10, 2018 1:11 AM

I dislike the word conservative because it makes it sound like things were always one way and in many aspects is false. Homosexuality was normal aspect of humanity until Abrahamic religions took over. The Middle East was no exception to this until Islam came up and took over.

by Anonymousreply 242December 10, 2018 1:26 AM

r241 were there any versatile guys? The top/bottom thing in the West doesn't really apply to younger guys.

by Anonymousreply 243December 10, 2018 1:28 AM

Hmm, how interesting how things connect.

I remember some bodybuilders and some of them are from the Middle East with more or less a name in the "sport" used to have two FB accounts, one was normal with fans, family, etc. The second accounts, however looked more suspcious. They all looked the same, they all were set private at the time, you could only see pics of the online games they supposedly played.

Those second accounts always look suspicious to me, but it was pretty obvious they served as the means for gay-related business. I would give a name but I think it is better not to.

by Anonymousreply 244December 10, 2018 1:43 AM

R243 - yes there were/are versatile guys of course. But, and this is just my experience, they seemed to exist in relationships, not for incidental play. For example, you’re on Grindr, scruff, growlr, etc. you identify as just a top, or just s bottom. But when in a relationship, those lines blur a bit. You still may be primarily a top or bottom, but you’ll take it or give it now too on occasion.

For what it’s worth, I think a lot of younger guys in the West have claimed the versatile identity to avoid the rampant bottom shaming that goes on with far too many gays. Also, and to me oddly, some who may be anally a strict top or strict bottom, define themselves now as versatile because they also suck cock, eat ass OR enjoy having their cock sucked, their ass eaten.

Whatever works I say, but while there are true versatile guys who enjoy both roles equally, I still tend to think most gays prefer one over the other (top, bottom wise) and just because the can/have flipped doesn’t make them versatile, you know?

Take me for example - I started with guys as a top and remained one for many years. It wasn’t until I was in a relationship and I was flipped did I realize what I’d been missing! Since then I identify and prefer it on the bottom, but doesn’t mean I still don’t have my moments where I just want/need to fuck - even with my Arab FWBs. Do I consider myself versatile? Not at all. Like I said, everyone should do what works for you but just be careful and have fun.

by Anonymousreply 245December 10, 2018 1:51 AM

[quote]For what it’s worth, I think a lot of younger guys in the West have claimed the versatile identity to avoid the rampant bottom shaming that goes on with far too many gays.

Most of the guys I know and have hooked up with are versatile. I think the top/bottom thing is mostly the older generation.

by Anonymousreply 246December 10, 2018 2:16 AM

You may be entirely correct R246, I can only speak to my own experiences, and what friends have shared. Just curious, when you say the guys you’ve hooked up with have all been versatile, has it been “I’m versatile but prefer X” or “I’m a versatile/position” or straight up versatile ready to flip with abandon?

To be clear, I’m not one of those guys who deny the existence of versatile gays, and I’ve never bought into the top = masc, bottom = femme or any of the other stereotypes associated with both roles. I just think most gay men try both roles and are happy to be either whether hooking up or in a relationship, but many if not most, do wind up primarily identifying as the one role they find more enjoyment in eventually.

Lord - am I really considered “the older generation” even tho I’m only in my 40’s? Ugh! If so, I need a drink! lol

PS - Sorry if the top, bottom, versatile discussion hijacked this thread.

by Anonymousreply 247December 10, 2018 3:02 AM

R241 you in danger girl!!!

by Anonymousreply 248December 10, 2018 2:15 PM

Why would anyone gay/LGBT, non Muslim, or that is non Arab go to any of those shithole countries? Sex or just normal western behavior that is deemed improper is not worth being put into prison, or being killed for.

R241 in UAE and other Islamic countries people who are HIV+ are deported and they kill out/open bisexual and gay men, women, girls and boys get treated like slaves, and Dubai is so fake it makes Vegas and Atlantic City look tame and like great places to visit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249December 11, 2018 4:58 AM

Crisis in Dubai: Economy is Melting like a Glacier in the Desert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250December 11, 2018 5:23 AM

UAE and all the Muslim countries are shit holes. Why do you think so many of the people from those countries are invading North America, Europe, and Central/South America?

by Anonymousreply 251December 11, 2018 9:08 PM

It is strange how those people like to live under oppressqion when naturally people seeks their freedom. Islam really distorts minds.

by Anonymousreply 252December 13, 2018 8:50 PM

R252 Islam is a cancer.

by Anonymousreply 253December 14, 2018 8:56 AM

ALL religion is a cancer.

by Anonymousreply 254December 14, 2018 4:08 PM

R254 All Religions maybe cancer, but in 2018 Islam is Terminal Cancer with a knife to your throat.

The problem with so much of the West’s understanding of Islam and the Middle East is romanticism and it infects everything.

A White person who said they hated Fags and in a perfect world would have them dead , who in a perfect world thinks a woman’s place is as a second class slave , who believes that Apostates should be ripped apart would be seen as a Nazi and rightly seen as a bigot, but make it Brown and suddenly it is all misunderstood and they are all victims of oppression. The incredible double standard really is a standout with Islam.

Middle Eastern men are hot, but everything they surround themselves with in life is death to a Gay person, but we still make excuses for it.

R241 can succinctly tell you what life is like and all the pitfallls in the Middle East and half of you are like “where do I sign up ?”

by Anonymousreply 255December 14, 2018 8:37 PM

What we can observe is that as long as they are rich no one seems particularly bothered by gay sex. Probably eveybody knows that all those sexy boys and bodybulders from every corner of the world are pleasing those rich men in private. Money is power.

by Anonymousreply 256December 14, 2018 9:26 PM

In any case, the US is responsible for how homophobic the ME has become. Hadn't the US given support to islamic groups after WWII the Middle East would most likely be free of Islam today.

by Anonymousreply 257December 15, 2018 6:46 AM

R257 Then you have no understanding how Islam works . Yes the the Middle East is partly a shit hole because of the West , but that is only part of the story and it is the part that Islamists and the media love pushing , but you only have to see the history of Islam to see how incredibly different it is from other religions and how this tolerant past you believe existed has only existed in pockets and been easily thrown aside when required.

The Reformation , Renaissance and Enlightenment in the West has progressed for well over 500 years . Islam had enlightenment in some parts in the 12th Century, it finished.

Islam has been a history of invasion from it’s very beginnings and the West’s misunderstandings of this has led to the shit we are in now.

by Anonymousreply 258December 15, 2018 8:56 AM

Islam cannot progress, enlighten, or advance because Islam is perfect. The Prophet said so.

by Anonymousreply 259December 15, 2018 9:02 AM

Exactly R258. All other religions have gone through lots of reformation throughout the centuries. Islam has not.

by Anonymousreply 260December 15, 2018 9:22 AM

i've been to the ME for extended periods of time, this is my take: there are very different rules for different people and situations, and as a non native/local it's sometimes impossible to know which set of rules applies since basically all context can change on a whim. sometimes all it needs is one person entering the room, and everything that was fine until then will get you in jail now. westerners often have an incredibly hard time reading the situation correctly.

by Anonymousreply 261December 15, 2018 3:49 PM

R261 sounds like a total backwards shithole.

by Anonymousreply 262December 15, 2018 3:59 PM

I don’t think gay men should ever go to the Middle East, under any circumstances. Unless you’re in the military.

by Anonymousreply 263December 15, 2018 4:01 PM

R263, even hetero guys find the middle east and UAE and other Muslim countries boring. I have hetero friends who were in the military and they drank a lot in UAE and Turkey as there wasn't much else to do. The friend who would go to UAE said how everything was super expensive and that he couldn't even go on the indoor ski slope since they wanted a lot of money for very little time, and the cost to rent skis and equipment was insane.

by Anonymousreply 264December 15, 2018 4:09 PM

Middle Easterners seem to own expensive items yet don’t do anything that gives them this lifestyle. A lot of it is illusion, or criminality.

by Anonymousreply 265December 15, 2018 4:13 PM

I know how islam works, I have read the quran, I have a copy of it on my laptop. And no, the power islam gained in the ME is not because of the west; it is because of the US when the US gave support to islamic groups duing the cold war. Islam was not as powerful in the region until then. R258

by Anonymousreply 266December 16, 2018 8:11 AM

R250 [quote]Crisis in Dubai: Economy is Melting like a Glacier in the Desert

Disturbing video. Dubai is unsustainable in its present form and was overdue for a pretty hard "correction" for a while. I'm sure with the trend of direct long haul flights from continent to continent, no need stop in the Middle East for refuel anymore will hit tourism hard there also.

by Anonymousreply 267December 16, 2018 8:49 AM

They're literally courting each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268December 16, 2018 9:13 PM

R266 do you mean fundamentalist or Orthodox Islam, or Wahabism? All of those countries have been Islamic for centuries.

by Anonymousreply 269December 17, 2018 3:07 AM

I feel Ryan was much less emotional during the call.

by Anonymousreply 270December 17, 2018 3:46 AM

Do you think it is true that people are less productive in places that very hot?

by Anonymousreply 271December 17, 2018 1:11 PM

R271, a lot of the sheiks are idle rich but they are in the extreme minority while everyone else that not Arab, Muslim as a lot of the Sheiks claim to be Islamic but it is a ruse as there are more moderate westernized Muslims in Europe, and North America who are more devout, but they are not as progressive as Muslims in Southeastern Europe in the Balkans, and even those people who are culturally Muslim and not very religious as they eat pork, drink booze, and marry non Muslims, are more devout and hardworking.

In Dubai anyone that's non Arab sheik, non Muslim, and not extremely wealthy is considered lower than dog shit by the ultra rich hypocritical Arabs.

by Anonymousreply 272December 19, 2018 5:02 PM

Islam offers no teaching on how to be a good person, it teches nothing about lending a helping hand except to other muslims so they are bound to be a bunch of sociopathic people.

by Anonymousreply 273December 19, 2018 5:20 PM

Sites such as FB and IG have taught me through the years that they may appear devout muslims as a public image but through private messages there is no islam; they show who they really are and what they need: horny men yearning for sexy sex.

It is so stupid how they oppress themselves instead of throwing islam into the rubbish basket at once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 274December 21, 2018 2:33 AM

R274 I agree with you since back in the day of yahoo profiles I had men from Middle Eastern countries, who would tell me how it was dangerous in their country to be bisexual or gay, and how there are a lot of men who are pedos, but will gladly and legally kill any man that is bisexual or gay.

In a lot of these countries, if they stop being Muslim, or are not openly devout, or devout enough, they run the real risk of being imprisoned, executed, or murdered in an honor killing by their families, friends, peers, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275December 21, 2018 2:47 AM

Dubai is so fake they want to create islands that are basically like European countries but resorts for very wealthy Arabs.

by Anonymousreply 276December 21, 2018 9:25 PM

300 clients!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277December 24, 2018 8:56 PM

Because of islam I think Middle Easterns cannot be true to anybody, not even their own families; they cannot make true friends because for islam almost anything is worth punishement, islam limits freedom so much that revealing anything to a family member or a friend could get them accused of something.

by Anonymousreply 278December 27, 2018 7:38 AM

[R278] make a subtle but profound point. People who put Islam first are entangled up to their eyes.

by Anonymousreply 279December 27, 2018 10:15 AM

R268, bearded guy looks like he’d be a hot fuck, but Im pretty sure he REEKS of too much cologne ....

by Anonymousreply 280December 27, 2018 11:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!