Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Faye Dunaway solvent?

Is she a rich woman? What's her net worth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 2:42 PM

Solvent is people!

by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2017 5:30 PM

Didn't she pour all her money and mortgage her home to make some crappy movie 20 years ago? My guess is she's worth what's at the bottom of her purse-17 cents and a dried stick of unwrapped Dentyne gum.

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2017 5:32 PM

There is a surgical technique that is used on people with "gummy" smiles---when the upper lip goes way up over the gum line. In it, a piece of plastic is inserted underneath the upper lip to prevent its movement of going "too high".

This is what I think happened to Faye. But she got a really big piece of plastic inserted, too big.

I'm just speculating.

by Anonymousreply 3July 4, 2017 5:33 PM

It's my understanding that Faye is so solvent that she can't be anywhere near an open flame!

by Anonymousreply 4July 4, 2017 5:35 PM

Who the fuck cares! She's a dried up old has been to is completely irrelevant and long forgotten. Terrible actress. Her performance in Mommy Dearest was painful to watch. Lousy old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2017 5:38 PM

All actors as big as her get a pension from SAG

by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2017 5:39 PM

R5 = Warren Beatty

by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2017 5:49 PM

R4 made me laugh. I'm picturing her in a metal container with her handlers in haz-mat suits

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2017 6:12 PM

Faye poured a lot of her own money getting "Master Class" made, and after 20 years, she has nothing to show for it.

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2017 6:19 PM

Does she still have her rent controlled flat in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2017 6:31 PM

R10, she gave that up years ago when she moved to Florida.

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2017 6:54 PM

Sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2017 7:25 PM

She's fine OP and sends her love.

by Anonymousreply 13April 23, 2018 2:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!