Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Poll: Who do you hate more--Debra Messing or Susan Sarandon?

Pro-Clinton elitist narcissist Debra Messing? Or pro-Bernie elitist narcissist Susan Sarandon?

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2018 4:35 PM

Sarandon, for being a Trump apologist.

by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2017 3:36 AM

Where is the poll OP?

by Anonymousreply 2July 3, 2017 3:37 AM

Suzy who's an honorary Republican in my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2017 3:37 AM

Susan Sarandon.

Nobody needs to ask "Who is that cunt?" for old Sue. Her cuntiness is visible from space.

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2017 3:38 AM

You OP because your pole was a bit of a failure (and it's probably really tiny too...)

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2017 3:39 AM

Forgot to include it, r2. Can you answer without it?

by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2017 3:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2017 3:44 AM

Susan Sarandon. She said that Trump would be better than Hillary. I will never watch anything she is in ever again.

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2017 3:45 AM

I voted for Hillary and hate the fact that she's not our president right now, but I don't hate Sarandon. She had every right to not support Hillary. If people are basing their votes based on who some celebrity is supporting then they are too stupid to have the right to vote. As Democrats we need to stop this nonsense. It's time to stop rehashing last November and focus on the future.

by Anonymousreply 9July 3, 2017 3:49 AM

Sarandon

by Anonymousreply 10July 3, 2017 3:52 AM

[quote] As Democrats we need to stop this nonsense. It's time to stop rehashing last November and focus on the future.

I agree with you 100% R9. The election was 8 months ago. Babies who were conceived on election night are going to start being born later this month. Time to give it up.

But this being DL, I suspect the 2016 Election threads will continue until 2026

by Anonymousreply 11July 3, 2017 3:53 AM

r11--who exactly was celebrating enough to fuck on Election night but deplorables and millionaire Republicans?

by Anonymousreply 12July 3, 2017 3:57 AM

[quote]Sarandon had every right to not support Hillary.

And I have every right to hate her for that. The choice was Trump or Clinton, only a total moron would not vote for Clinton or not vote at all or vote for Stein.

by Anonymousreply 13July 3, 2017 3:58 AM

R11- I'm sure there were plenty of "we're fucked, so let's fuck" fucks.

But what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 14July 3, 2017 4:00 AM

So to be clear, R13, you feel that half of all Americans are total morons?

by Anonymousreply 15July 3, 2017 4:01 AM

r15, do you doubt that? Clinton won the popular vote but not by enough. That means a little less than half are not morons. Face facts.

by Anonymousreply 16July 3, 2017 4:03 AM

Sorry--a little more than half are not morons.

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2017 4:04 AM

[quote] a little more than half are not morons.

And then you wonder why we keep losing

by Anonymousreply 18July 3, 2017 4:06 AM

[quote]So to be clear, [R13], you feel that half of all Americans are total morons?

The 60 millions that voted for him, an unqualified, crude populist liar, a disgusting misogynist pig, yes I don't know how anybody can vote for a Trump/Pence ticket.

by Anonymousreply 19July 3, 2017 4:07 AM

Like I said, R9, till 2026.... 2030, if any of them are still alive.

by Anonymousreply 20July 3, 2017 4:08 AM

[quote]And I have every right to hate her for that. The choice was Trump or Clinton, only a total moron would not vote for Clinton or not vote at all or vote for Stein.

I don't understand Trump voters, but you know what... I don't have to understand them. But I do respect their right to vote for the candidate of their choice without calling them morons. The same with Sarandon. We need to let 2016 go. And hopefully by letting go, we've learned some lessons -- like not allowing people who aren't democrats run in our primaries.

by Anonymousreply 21July 3, 2017 4:13 AM

[quote]As Democrats we need to stop this nonsense.

Tell that to the BernieBots and the Sarandons and maybe even to Joe Biden and Barack Obama, both had nothing better to do than badmouth Clinton after they were incapable of preventing the Russians and the FBI hijacking the election.

by Anonymousreply 22July 3, 2017 4:14 AM

I hate Susan Sarandon for coining (or parroting) that phrase "I don't vote with my vagina!" Well, maybe she should have. It was smarter than her brain.

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2017 4:18 AM

I love you R23!

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2017 4:20 AM

SS,no contest

by Anonymousreply 25July 3, 2017 4:28 AM

Sarandon, lotsa lotsa unbridled hate for her. I love R23.

by Anonymousreply 26July 3, 2017 4:39 AM

Sarandon is no more narcissistic than any of the Suburban-driving middle aged woman Dem voters I know with who voted for Hillary just because she was a woman, with zero clue about or interest in the details of her platform. The wealth gap in this country is seriously alarming, as is the ascendancy of increasingly massive corporations, and Obama's bailout of the banks and HRC's (relative) corporate friendliness really repulsed a lot of people on the left. This party needs a lot more Russ Feingolds than Debbie Wasserman Schulzes (although I guess it's moot at this point because we're all so fucked now).

I could never bring myself to not vote for Hillary in an election this crucial, and I was suicidal after Trump won, but I can accept that some people felt four years of a wildcard like Trump was worth the chance of a populist reinvention Democratic party.

by Anonymousreply 27July 3, 2017 5:54 AM

Sarandon, of course. I don't understand why people keep giving her a platform.

by Anonymousreply 28July 3, 2017 6:00 AM

I voted for Jill Stein, not Hillary Clinton, because Susan Sarandon is a better actress than Debra Messing.

by Anonymousreply 29July 3, 2017 6:40 AM

Sarandon, for her ugly protruding eyes.

by Anonymousreply 30July 3, 2017 7:16 AM

Debra Messing and her huge thighs.

by Anonymousreply 31April 23, 2018 3:41 PM

I like Debra Messing and her told ya so dance.

by Anonymousreply 32April 23, 2018 3:44 PM

Messing gets my hate.

I'm just shocked that so many people have that much energy aimed at Sarandon. Does she have some kind of super power that she can force other people to vote against their own will? Is she so powerful she negates the power of the voice of pundits and candidates themselves? She gets this much hate for expressing her opinion?

Why are you all participating in this? We are losing more of our rights every day and you want to deny her the right to vote and protest? This woman is one person with an opinion, that's it. It would be nice if you would aim some of this ire at the Democratic party who sat by while Hillary phoned it in and lost the fucking campaign to a circus peanut in a bad wig.

by Anonymousreply 33April 23, 2018 4:03 PM

Wow r27 bravo. You are brave for saying that here, and I concur.

by Anonymousreply 34April 23, 2018 4:05 PM

“Told Ya So” vs “Touch-A-Touch-A”?

I’m torn.

by Anonymousreply 35April 23, 2018 4:07 PM

[quote] Sarandon, for being a Trump apologist.

Agreed.

by Anonymousreply 36April 23, 2018 4:09 PM

One was on an extremely unfunny stealth-homophobe minstrel show that just won't fucking die.

The other could actually act once upon a time, even when she said things that were full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 37April 23, 2018 4:12 PM

Susan has the fabulous breasts

by Anonymousreply 38April 23, 2018 4:19 PM

in the land of the self righteously misinformed, Susan is the Queen. Messing gets it correct. Sarandon can't admit she has backed the wrong horse every election for decades

by Anonymousreply 39April 23, 2018 4:22 PM

[quote] Susan has the fabulous breasts

Mine were nicer.

by Anonymousreply 40April 23, 2018 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!