Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harvey Levin - Trump Supporter??

He is a big fag right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2018 4:32 AM

I made a thread about this but your title will probably get more attention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2017 8:35 PM

It's been obvious he's on the Trump bandwagon for a while.

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2017 8:36 PM

So he is a self hating gay...

by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2017 8:52 PM

Da butt!

by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2017 8:54 PM

He is NOT a Trump supporter! Jeez you Regressives are unhinged! He's just another Moderate liberal who is tired of The Regressive Left like most of the Democrat party. We can all see they are ruining the country right now. He is probably worried about the transtoppo enacting Shariah law and forcing our gay children to become trans before beheading them. I mean, who isn't???? Besides The Regressive Left of course. They want to welcome terroist refugees and give them free healthcare!

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2017 9:06 PM

Yeah nice one, R5, aka Boris. Say hi to Natasha and Fearless Leader for me.

by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2017 9:08 PM

What is your political affiliation r5? Are you moderate liberal?

by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2017 9:12 PM

I don't even think he'd call himself a liberal R5. From what I recall about Levin, he's a straight up conservative Republican. His politics is obvious since he doesn't hide it. He's a Trumpster all the way.

There's something really off about him, the way he giggles with all the young idiots he hires for his site.

by Anonymousreply 8June 27, 2017 9:28 PM

Oh. Look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 9June 27, 2017 9:29 PM

[quote]Oh. Look. Another Trump thread.

Oh. Look. Another day in Trump world. Reality bites - so bite back.

by Anonymousreply 10June 27, 2017 9:51 PM

Any gossip on Harvey or the staff of tmz?

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2018 3:57 AM

He's a lawyah

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2018 3:59 AM

TMZ is now a billion dollar enterprise. I remember when they first launched.

A decade later, and there still here.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2018 4:01 AM

Shitty cunt

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2018 4:12 AM

Harvey's hagiography during his TV interview with Trump in his Trump Tower penthouse could not have been more obvious nor more disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2018 4:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!